ษขสŸแด€แดแดส€แดแดœ๊œฑ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ

By K1T-K47

(๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž! FNaF: Security Breach x Child! Reader) You were a child at the young age of 7-8. You were v... More

Prologue : In Awe
1 : Disruption
2 : I See A Boy
3 : Wander
4 : What Do You See?
5 : Sick
6 : Watch Over
7 : The Faces You Remember
8 : Take My Hand Blindly
9 : When The Sun Rises
10: When The Moon Smiles
11 : Amber Alert
12 : Blood Moon
25K Special! : Is This Where You Want To Be?
35k! : I Just Don't Get It
14 : Fool Me Twice
50k! : Why Do You Want To Stay?
15 : Shame On You
16 : Bleeding Gold
80k! : We're Waiting Every Night
17 : Hellfire
18 : The Fear of Death
19 : Not Our Final Goodbye
20 : Perfect Fit
21 : You Are What You Eat
22 : Little Star
23 : Trust
24 : Perfection
25 : Intensity
26 : Bloodless
27 : Dolls
28 : Warning
29 : Dread
30 : Purpose
31 : Hopeless
32 : Crumble
33 : Deus Ex
34 : I Bleed Like You
35 : Lend Me Your Voice
36 : I Crave Them All
37 : Your Tears Only Fuel His Madness
38 : Where You Go, I Go
39 : Illness
40 : Goosebumps
41 : Last Laugh
42 : No Greater Cause
43 : The Outlier
44 : Stalemate
45 : Mess
46 : Tensions
47 : We All Are
48 : Bleeding Heart
49 : Rabbit's Foot
50 : Burning Embers
51 : Web
52 : Birthright

13 : You'll Just Shatter My Eyes

6.7K 243 72
By K1T-K47

The robot fell from the plastic play-place like a monkey off a tree. (Y/n) opened her eyes to the sound of a terrible and glitchy screech. The robot's talons gripped the plush padding until it made an audible ripping sound as he slowly slid off of the structure, hanging on for dear life.

A metal cord dropped from behind the animatronic that sparked with electricity in loud crackles. The girl watched as the robot disappeared off the side of the play place. The terrible shrieking shredded at her ears as he hit the ground with a loud bump.

The girl dashed away, she didn't want to stay there any longer, but her mind was full of questions on how such a thing could happen. Above her, she heard the sound of clicking heels like hers and she was afraid that Moon was climbing the top of the play place again.

Suddenly, a dark figure slid in from the roof of the structure in front of her like a spy sliding in through a window. It was not big and gangly enough to be the animatronic, but the girl, in the midst of her panic, wasn't exactly thinking about that.

She skidded to a stop but still bumped into the figure, who then gripped her like she was a life-line. She felt shocks from the silhouette's cold hands traveling up her arms. She yelped but suddenly was tightly embraced. (Y/n) realized that it was Gregory hugging her.

She hugged him back too, the coldness from his body made her shiver but she didn't care. She was just so happy to see him, for a moment, she thought the animatronic got to him.

She wonders how he ended up on the roof above her, though? Maybe he was a really good climber? But the structures are just so tall! Where was he before, and why is he here now? Did he know she was in trouble? Was it him who broke Moon's electric cord?

She was about to state her questions but Gregory released the crushing embrace and looked at her with seriousness and fear. The girl got a good look at just how vibrant his yellow eyes were. It's almost as if they were glowing.

"We need to turn on those generators," Gregory said quietly while he pulled her through the play place rapidly. "To turn on the lights... stay with me at all times."

They were walking down a platform when they heard a psychotic laugh come from somewhere in the distance. It wasn't long before they heard that clicking sound as the robot seeked them out.

A long cord, that fizzed and crackled with electricity, dragged on the ground behind Moon as he scavenged the area like a starving wolf, whispering raggedly and giggling of horrid things he would do.

"It's time to go to bed children~ come out, come out you little brats."

Red eyes glowed and twitched as they scanned the area. Moon can't go in the air anymore, fortunately, but he was not giving up anytime soon. He was prowling the ground now, making it harder to venture there in the open.

Gregory and the girl ended up in the bottom of a play-place. They were hidden behind a colorful plastic wall. A cardboard cut-out of Freddy waved and smiled at them. The girl found comfort in his friendly grin.

A red spotlight dragged across the ground near the spot they were hiding. The robot was getting impatient. Glitchy growls escaped its voice box occasionally.

Gregory was watching the scene with analytical eyes as the robot's optics flickered somewhere else. When the animatronic's clicking sound was a distance away, Gregory pulled the girl with him as they exited the play structure.

The girl felt vulnerable to be in the open like this. Their feet sinking into the plush, padded floors sounded too loud in her ears. Her rapidly beating heart and breathing sounded thunderous compared to the otherwise silent daycare. The hairs on her petite neck lifted.

It was pitch dark throughout the room, they could only see a short distance before them. Somewhere far she could see the light that turned on recently before Moon pursued her. She could even see a faint green glow from there.

"Are you alright?" Gregory frantically murmured as quietly as he could. The girl almost tripped over a large, black wire trailing on the floor. She glanced at the boy, his honey hues were filled with worry and anger. "Did he hurt you?"

The girl shook her head at him, but she didn't think he was able to see it. The animatronic did not hurt her, but that's because Gregory saved her! Without him, she didn't know what would've happen.

She felt his hand tighten around hers. She squeezed back with fear. She doesn't want to be split apart from Gregory again.

They couldn't hear the animatronic, his ticking sound was silent and his jittery voicebox was quiet. Neither of the kids liked that. They didn't know whether he was close or far, they could only assume the latter.

Suddenly, Gregory came to a halt. Before them was a yellow slide leading to a large structure. Faintly, they could hear the sound of a humming generator, a red light faintly shone through the plastic walls.

Gregory ran into the slide, reluctant to let go of the girl's hand but he knew she would follow right after him. And so she did. Her hands slipped against the slide's cool interior.

They climbed up the yellow tube, their shoes squealed loudly against the smooth surface making the children wince but they heard no indication of the robot finding them. Gregory made it to the top, his hands reaching out for the girl who struggled to clamber up.

With one final push of her leg, the girl's fingers met Gregory's, she smiled at him with relief and he began to pull her out. She moved her leg up and began to crawl but a long, metallic hand grabbed her ankle tightly.

She screamed as the robot roared out with psychotic laughter. Crimson light poured over her as she craned her head to look behind her with eyes full of terror.

"There you are!" Red optics glared back, glowing intensely. A smile pulled grotesquely at his face. The animatronic began to pull her closer to him, his strength was phenomenal and her ankle was burning with white-hot, searing pain. She was sure her bones were going to snap like a stick if the robot yanked her any harder.

She screamed as she slowly slid down to her waiting demise, her fingers slipped out of Gregory's, and scratched against the slide for dear life. Her eyes met the boys terrified, glowing ones.

Gregroy dove in, his hands latching tightly against her forearms as he pulled with all his might. (Y/n) felt like she was going to snap in half by the two fighting.

The robot cackled louder. Gregory clenched his teeth together. Her arms were bruised by the amount of force he was pulling her. The girl sobbed loudly. She turned around and looked at the animatronic face with frantic and watery eyes.

She lifted up her foot that was free from the animatronics hold, and with all her might, she kicked the robot in the face.

CRACK!

"You insolent brat!" The robot shrieked loudly before letting go of her leg and cradling his permanently smiling face. His voice box buzzed angrily. Shattered pieces of plastic and glass fell from his fingers and down the slide. The girl, before she could even process what she did, was pulled out of the slide by Gregory.

The robot slid squeakily down like he was in a yellow pitcher plant. He tried reaching for her blindly, covering his eyes. The girl arched her head to get a look at what happened. She let out a gasp, horrified of the sight she saw.

The robot removed his hand, glass fell to the ground with noisy crunches. One of the robots eyes were shattered like a broken Christmas ornament. There was a large dusty marking of a shoe print on the side of his face.

"What have you done?!" The girl got a close glimpse of the empty eye socket. Inside was pitch black and demonic-looking. The other eye was glowing a furious crimson, staring right at her as the robot struggled to reach for her but continued to skid down the yellow tube.

She stumbled when Gregory rushed away with her in his tight grip. Her ankle was on fire, and she still felt lightheaded from that moment of agony. Her eyes were burning from the tears slipping out. She could still hear the robot's glitchy screeching from a distance.

Gregory spotted the purple generator and shoved the lever down, making it click into place. The generator hummed with life as it's red light switched to bright green. The girl wondered why this was even in a play-place, it didn't look like a safe toy to play with.

They heard a clanging sound as the robot hit against the beams of the play structure, trying to enter it, but he was too big. There was no way that they would be able to step foot in the open without the animatronic seeing them.

Gregory looked around for options but saw none in sight. How are they going to find the generators like this? He thought frantically, glancing at the girl who had puffy eyes and a bruised ankle.

The girl caught sight of a plastic bridge that led to another play structure across from them. In the dim lighting, she could make out what looked like a black wire traveling across it.

"Over there!" She said softly while pointing, smiling with relief. The boy saw it too and suddenly got an idea. There wouldn't be any way to cross that bridge without Moon seeing them.

They needed a distraction, though he would hate to do this, he was going to have to part ways with (y/n) for a moment's time. He grabbed onto the girl's shoulders gently, making her catch eyes with his.

"Listen, I'm going to distract Moon. I need you to cross that bridge, and turn on the generators while I'm gone," he said with a bitter taste in his mouth. (Y/n) is too young to be left alone and afraid in the dark, but they have no other options if they want to escape. "I'm not gonna be gone for long, I need you to do this for us."

The girl nodded in understanding, but the fear in her eyes was evident. This was a huge task to do. She's afraid of the dark, and more afraid to be alone in it. The boy squeezed her shoulders, he too was scared for her safety.

"Just follow those large black wires, they will lead you to a generator. Pull the lever down and make sure the red light turns green," Gregory said calmly, making sure his directions were clear but not loud enough to be heard by Moon. "A bridge connects all the play-structures together. You just need to cross them for me, okay?"

The girl nodded again. Gregory's fingers slipped off her shoulders leaving cool marks behind. The pain in her ankle still made her eyes water, but her sobbing was reduced to quiet sniffles. She wasn't sure Gregory was going to be ok.

With farewell, Gregory hugged the girl tightly. This was risky and he knew it, but she was his only hope. He shut his golden eyes, his fingers grasping her shirt. He really doesn't want to let go, though they are safe here for now, it won't be long until it wasn't anymore.

"There are approximately five generators. We turned on two already so there are three left. You just need to find them." Gregory backed away from the embrace. The sound of the animatronic yelling out for them shook the girls' nerves. "Make as little sound as possible, I'll see you later."

And with that, the boy dashed off with one last look behind him. The girl was alone now, and she was scared she would not see her parents or Gregory again.

I got sick again 🤤
That is why I didn't post last week, so I'd hope this would make up for it.

ALSO I KNOW THAT YOU ONLY REALLY BOND WITH GREGORY RN, but this starts off as a very slow burn. So if you wanted a story that kicks off running with yanderes and everything, I don't think you'd like this one. (Ofc nothing against those types of stories)

But once things start getting into motion, it will all go by very fast. Just warning viewers on the amount of slow burning!

ALSO BENDY AND THE DARK REVIVAL!!??? NOVEMBER 15TH?? I'M SO EXCITED AHHHHHHhhHhHh-

BENDY WAS ANOTHER PART OF MY CHILDHOOD THAT IS NOSTALGIC I CAN'T WAITTT 🤪🤪

Comment what you think? Maybe even leave a vote?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 2K 16
The metal bot looked down at the child with adoration as the child looked at them with fear. The bot started to feel a new kind of emotion as they ga...
5.4K 137 27
Y/N L/N was a seven year old boy who was taken to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for his seventh birthday with his single mother as she had forgotten abou...
196K 5.8K 54
Y/N a child prodigy in robotics engineering. When the female completes her studies overseas, she decides to go back to her home city to find out what...
1.5K 78 27
[follows Markiplier's journey through Security Breach, because he's the only YouTuber who has done the play through that I like] So um yea. Just a no...