unexpected destiny.....( Cont...

By Sanjanaindu7

Story of shivay and anika! Continued of unexpected destiny. More

labour pain..
little angels
when I met kabir...
shivay!
confused shivay
his care for her...
blunder...
shivay's attempt...
his
fear
it's killing me!
hurtπŸ’”
kiss of insecurities
awkward moment....
mix emotion....
πŸ§–πŸ‘ΆπŸ’
let's clear.....πŸŒƒβ€οΈπŸ’πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦
confessions....
πŸ’πŸ‘πŸ™οΈπŸ€±πŸ‘Ά
peace!
surprise?
Happy anniversary πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ€΅πŸ‘°
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❣️
happy life...❀️
Epilogue
NEW STORY
new story!!!!

hope..

430 19 1
By Sanjanaindu7

*Author's point of view*

Flashback continue→

" Why I am saying all this to you , please leave me , whoever you are " Anika said being frustrated , tying with a chair .

Kabir come forward to untied Anika , Anika sigh in relief .

" Did you know who is father of your baby " kabir ask .

" No " Anika said rubbing her wrist as it's was tied in a rope .

" I am the father of your baby " kabir said straight .

Anika widen her eyes and her body felt numb , she didn't said for sometime , kabir waited for her reaction .

" How can you are sure that it's was you that night " Anika ask emotionlessly, coming out of shock .

" I have left something there " kabir said turning his back toward Anika .

" Money " Anika said .

Kabir crunched his brows .

" Bracelet , I had left my bracelet there , with my name written on it " kabir said .

Bracelet ? Anika thought.

She didn't notice any bracelet there , only money was there .

Anika look toward him and decide to solve this confusion

" But I didn't notice any other thing there except money , I think you misunderstood something " Anika said calmly .

Kabir nodded his head and took out his phone from his pocket and dial someone's number .

" Come here in five seconds " kabir ordered someone .

Anika stood there confused , in five seconds door opened of the room in which they are , revealing man in his late twenties .

" Kab- " man cut of by kabir .

" Say sorry to her arjun " kabir said .

" Sorry madam but who are you ?" arjun said looking at Anika .

" She is Anika shivay Singh oberoi " before Anika could say anything kabir answered .

Arjun smile happily hearing the name and in a second it's turn into confused when he hear name attached to her .

" She is not the girl whom we are searching" kabir said turning around , facing them when he feel Arjun's questioning gaze.

" Now drop her to her house safely " saying kabir left the room .

Anika look toward arjun , he give her tight smile , she returned it .

" Please come with me mam " arjun said , Anika nodded and follow him .

" Mr arjun , can i ask one question " Anika said when they were near her house .

" You can call me arjun and yes please ask " arjun said smiling .

" How did you found me " Anika ask .

" Through CCTV and it's other thing that I didn't recognise you as you have gain weight " arjun chuckle in last . Anika smile lightly.

" Can you give me the CCTV camera " Anika ask him arjun nodded without saying anything.

This will help me in finding my babies father ' Anika though , feeling a little hope inside her .

___________________________________________

Thankyou for reading my story 😘

Please tell me how was the chapter through of your comment ,

And don't forgot to vote.

Love you all 😘😘

Bye 🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 6.1K 15
Short story on Shivay and Anika ❀
60.6K 2.8K 9
Highest : #1 (ansh) This is a fan fiction of the Indian daily soap, Ishqbaaaz. 10 years have passed and they have been separated, but they meet. The...
354K 31.9K 61
Shivaay Singh Oberoi decides to divorce Anika after he gets black mailed by Mrs. Kapoor. Anika decides to leave his life. An incident completely chan...
210K 18.8K 64
it's a story of circumstances marriage where shivaay n anika understand themselves n start there marriage life