unexpected destiny.....( Cont...

By Sanjanaindu7

Story of shivay and anika! Continued of unexpected destiny. More

labour pain..
little angels
hope..
shivay!
confused shivay
his care for her...
blunder...
shivay's attempt...
his
fear
it's killing me!
hurt💔
kiss of insecurities
awkward moment....
mix emotion....
🧖👶💏
let's clear.....🌃❤️💏👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
confessions....
💏🏡🏙️🤱👶
peace!
surprise?
Happy anniversary 🥳🥳
🤵👰
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❣️
happy life...❤️
Epilogue
NEW STORY
new story!!!!

when I met kabir...

502 21 1
By Sanjanaindu7

Sorry, sorry late update because of festive season and some health issues ,

Ok , back on the story .

Flashback start with when Anika met kabir in hospital .

Anika's POV

" Yes I am Anika but how do you my name " I question back over his question .

" You will get to know darling but now you have to come with me " He said smirking , before I could say anything my mouth was covered with handkerchief and everything becomes blank .

Author's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir touch her cheeks but didn't felt the spark that he felt that night .

' is she really that girl , who was with me that night ' kabir thought for a moment but shook it away when he saw Anika was opening her eyes slowly , and take two step back from her .

Anika opened her eyes and look at her surrounding .

" Who are you and why you bought me here " she shouted at kabir after seeing him .

" Because I wanted to confirm something" kabir said in cold voice .

" What confirm , let me go , can't you see I am pregnant " Anika said , showing him her belly .

" That's what I want to ask , how you become pregnant miss " Kabir ask not beating around the bush . Anika was taken by his question and widen her eyes .

" What do you mean by how do you got pregnant and I'm not miss , call me Mrs "
Anika told him , glaring .

Married ? His invester didn't tell him she is married . That when his eyes went toward her sindoor and mangalsutra .

Ahh ! She is not the girl whom I thought to be my girl .

" You are pregnant with your husband's child " Kabir ask to confirm it last time .

Anika was bewifiled , she don't what to say .

Kabir notice her change in expression .

" No I am not pregnant with my husband child " Anika said .

Kabir widen her eyes .
___________________________________________

How was the chapter please tell me through of your comment and,

Don't forgot to vote for another update.

Thankyou for reading my story 😘🥰🥰

Love you all 😘🥰

Bye 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 380 5
A shivika tale !
50.7K 6.8K 20
Shivaay, in desperate need of a house, finally found a place to live, a haunted house. Anika, a prisoned soul, gets angry when she saw another human...
98.8K 6.1K 15
Short story on Shivay and Anika ❤
47.7K 5.2K 26
Love can get another chance? revolves around two characters. shivaay and anika who unconditionally in love with each other. but life won't leave anyo...