Destined To Be: Izuku x Ochak...

بواسطة LD13950

Quirkless AU- Izuku Midoriya, 18 years old and about to attend UA University, the top academy for only the br... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1: Old Doors, New Opportunities
Chapter 2: Meeting Her
Chapter 3: I'll Take It!
Chapter 4: Moving In
Chapter 5: First Day Of A New Life- Part 1
Chapter 6: First Day Of A New Life- Part 2
Thank You All For 1K+ Reads!
Chapter 7: First Day Of A New Life- Part 3
Chapter 8: A Morning With Mitsuki
Chapter 9: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 1
Chapter 10: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 3
New Book Announcement
Chapter 12: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 4
Chapter 13: Preparing For The Experience Of A Lifetime
Chapter 14: Ochako's First Night Out
Chapter 15: Himiko's Hyperbolic Happiness
Chapter 16: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head
Chapter 17: Eri's Mischievous Mission
Chapter 18: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 1
Chapter 19: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 2
Chapter 20: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 3
Chapter 21: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 4
Chapter 22: A Final Night of Fun- Part 5
Chapter 23: A Morning At The Midoriya Manor
Chapter 24: The Unimaginable UA University Experience
Chapter 25: UA's Student System
Chapter 26: Reunions And New Faces
Chapter 27: Eri's Exclusion?!
Chapter 28: Ochako's Birthday?
Chapter 29: The Guest List
Chapter 30: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 1
Chapter 31: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 2
Chapter 32: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 3
Chapter 33: Aftermath & Preparation
Author's Note.
Chapter 35: Sparking A Competitive And Romantic Fire
Chapter 36: Sunset Of The Heart
Chapter 37: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 38: Coming Out Swinging
Chapter 39: Ochako and Izuku's Green Eyes
Chapter 40: Fun and Games
Chapter 41: A Lesson In Disguise
Chapter 42: Changes
Chapter 43: Unexpected Expectations
Chapter 44: One Step At a Time
Chapter 45: Pulling Strings
Chapter 46: A Balancing Act

Chapter 34: New Experiences

485 7 41
بواسطة LD13950

"So, are you ready for our date?" Momo asked, her voice as sweet as an angel's.

Izuku was still in utter shock at Momo's beauty, standing there aghast at how someone could look this good. He didn't even hear what she said, all he could do was smile and admire her clothes, hair, figure and smile. After a few seconds though, his brain rebooted, and he was able to function as a normal human being.

"Y-y-yeah... I am. You uh, look, really nice" He replied, barely able to form a coherent sentence.

"Why thank you. You look really good yourself, I like the way your overshirt blends with your hair. So, since I suggested the idea for this date, are you ready to have some fun?" Momo replied, placing her hand on Izuku's shoulder, speaking freely, hoping to alleviate his nervousness.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Can you drive?" Izuku asked, looking at the black sedan that Momo stepped out of, not even able to remember that she got out of the backseat, as her beauty short-circuited his brain, and he was still recovering.

"No, I wish," Momo replied, laughing a bit as she did, "She's our personal driver, since it's the weekend, my parents are free, so she'll be taking us around. Get in, and I'll explain more about the plan for today." Momo explained, prompting Izuku to step in, which he did. 

"To the first stop, Nao-san." Momo asked.

"Sure thing Yaoyorozu." Nao replied with a smile, as she turned the car on.

Sitting down, he felt the soft leather seats against his body, providing the perfect amount of support and cushioning. He smelt the maple wood air freshener, as it wafted up and through his nose, calming him with each inhale. Seeing the black interior along with the custom starlights on the roof of the car made him feel like he entered into another world. As the car began to move, he heard the slightest of sounds, feeling no bumps or unevenness of any kind, adding to the luxurious experience.

"This is a really nice car, seems super expensive." Izuku commented as he looked around, taking it all in. 

"Thanks again. Now, here's what I was thinking for today." Momo said, getting Izuku's attention, as he turned to look at her, "We're gonna start off doing some, well let's say shopping. It's a surprise. After that, we play bowling and then go for a walk, ending at a nice cafe. At that point, if we decide to call it there, we go our separate ways, and we stay as friends. If you've enjoyed your time, then we go to dinner, and that's when, if we have to, we have a conversation about where things will go. How's that sound?" She said, giving Izuku time to think and process.

"It sounds... really well thought out." Izuku said, still pondering, a question forming at the back of his mind, "Momo, why did you go to this effort? You told me why you wanted to ask me out, but all of this? It seems excessive for such a casual first date." 

Taking a second, Momo took a deep breath, before speaking, "I just... I don't know. I had a really small relationship in school, and it obviously didn't work out, we were only together for like, a month? I just think that if you're gonna go into a relationship, you should do it properly. Most people in the first year of uni aren't even looking for a relationship, but if you are, then you're probably thinking about it somewhat seriously. Hence why I'm not beating around the bush with these kinds of things."

"I can respect that." Izuku replied, getting lost in thought, as he admired Momo once again. She really was pretty, he couldn't deny that.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit quiet today." Momo asked, concern drawn across her face. 

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, it's just..." Izuku said, hesitant about what to say next, "You're really nice, and sweet, and pretty. I guess I'm just torn between wanting to be open with you because you're nice and there's obviously some level of personal connection we have, or being kind of closed and acting casually and talking about things in a strictly 'fun' way. I don't want to move too quickly or scare you off by being too open. I mean this is all new to me, so, yeah." 

"Fair enough, I get that. And you don't need to be worried about that, seriously. Look obviously keep it fun and light, but, communication is important. If we're gonna have talks like these, then I don't mind, as long as it's not all we talk about." Momo reasoned, trying her best to put Izuku at ease, which did seem to be working. 

"You're very mature about this kind of stuff huh?" Izuku admitted sheepishly, laughing and closing his eyes for a few seconds, just enough time for Momo to blush lightly whilst admiring him.

"It's time to get off, we're here!" Momo said excitedly, as Izuku looked out of her window, seeing a small, expensive-looking establishment, with brass door handles and a dark green interior.

"What is this place?" Izuku asked, stepping out of the car and gently closing the door. Walking up to the main entrance, Izuku took a look inside, seeing the array of suits and accessories.

"This is your surprise and something for you to keep after this date. If you'd like, you can wear it to dinner, or if you don't want to do dinner, you can take it back home. Either way, you're gonna get a suit! It's not gonna be tailored, but hopefully, it's good enough." Momo replied, watching with pride as Izuku's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Momo I can't possibly accept this! That's gotta be worth tens of thousands of yen, it's too much for just a first date! I'm sure we can just go to a mall or something, please!" Izuku insisted.

"Izuku, I'm not paying him for it, the man who runs this shop is Nao-san's father. He used to be an executive at our company, but always had a passion for tailoring, so when he turned 36, he left to pursue his dream. Nao-san used to babysit me, and she always wanted to work in the event planning business. She's 24 and wants to save money to work in Australia, hence why she's been our driver for the past year, and that's mainly for me since I can't drive yet. Other than dropping me off, she only helps my parents out if they have an event to go to, otherwise, my mum drives herself, and my dad takes the train to work. Our families have traded hundreds of favours, and so his gifting one suit to us is hardly anything to him, besides, he's rich. He only works because he enjoys it, and like I said, this is a gift. So please, accept this." Momo explained, as Izuku was left wordless.

"Fine... I'll owe you one." Izuku said, sighing as he went to open the door, but stopped when he felt Momo grip his wrist.

"You don't owe me a thing, got that?" Momo said sternly, causing Izuku to smirk a bit.

Deciding to use every ounce of confidence he had, Izuku leaned in, "You know, you're very sexy when you're bossy~" He whispered into Momo's left ear, causing her to blush and take a step back.

"A-anyways, let's go in!" Momo exclaimed, not expecting to get this flustered. Walking in, Tsukasa got up from his desk, a tape measure draped over his neck, donning a dark green sweater, a white and blue checkered shirt and black trousers.

"Momo dear! How have you been?" Tsukasa exclaimed, always happy to see his surrogate niece, as they exchanged a hug. 

"I'm fine Tsukasa-san, this is the friend I was talking about, he'd like a three-piece suit." Momo replied, stepping out of Tsukasa's eye line so that he could see Izuku.

"Hmm, I think a black coloured suit would work well with his hair and eyes..." He mumbled as he walked up to Izuku, "What's your name son?" He asked, extending a hand.

"Izuku Midoriya, it's very nice to meet you" Izuku replied, shaking his hand, before walking around the store, having never seen this side of the city. Rightly so, since he probably couldn't afford a coffee considering how lavish everything looked. All the suits on display were incredibly debonair, the mannequins themselves made of Italian Maple wood.

Noting the firmness of Izuku's handshake, Tsukasa could tell Izuku seemed confident, but from the way he looked at everything in his store, he wasn't exactly used to this kind of environment.

"I assume you met Momo at UA." He said, walking towards Izuku, watching as he turned back to face him.

"I did yeah. Momo was telling me a bit about your history with their family, it's inspiring to hear your story." Izuku replied, following Tsukasa, as they went to the seating area at the far left corner of his shop.

"So, is the suit for a formal occasion, a more casual setting, or for business?" Tsukasa asked.

"It's for a casual occasion." Izuku replied.

"How many buttons on the blazer?" 

"Two buttons please."

"Would you like the suit to be loose or more fitted to your body?" 

"I'd prefer it to be fitted to my body." 

"Will you wear a tie with the suit all the time, or will you vary between wearing one and not wearing one?" 

"I'll wear a tie most of the time." 

"Okay then, I'll need you to get on this platform so I can get your measurements." Tsukasa asked.

"Sure thing. So do you do bespoke suits, or do you sell wholesale suits?" Izuku asked, surprising Tsukasa.

"Why do you ask?" He inquisitively replied.

"Well all of the display pieces you have seem like they're original, but Momo said that I'd be getting a suit today, so I was just wondering." Izuku replied, explaining his deductive process.

"I make bespoke suits, but I also have a stock of high-end brands in the back for anyone who wants a suit the same day, such as yourself. You're quite perceptive though." 

"How did you figure that out though Izuku?" Momo asked, surprised herself.

"There's a little T inscribed on the sleeves, so I guessed that was his signature." Izuku answered, trying to stay still as Tsukasa measured his neck and shoulders.

Smiling at him, Momo replied seductively, making sure only Izuku could see her eyes, "Impressive~" 

Taking off his shoes, Izuku felt a small blush come over his face, a detail that Tsukasa noticed, but decided to keep to himself for now. 

After getting the last of his measurements, Tsukasa made a note of them. "I'll be back in a few minutes to pick out two suits for you to choose from, in the meantime, feel free to sit and make yourself at home." 

Izuku sat back down in the leather chairs, a feeling of childish giddiness welling up within him.

"You seem excited." Momo commented, seeing Izuku's face and body language.

"It's that obvious?" He asked. 

"Yeah, but it's nice. I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself." Momo replied, her voice softening slightly as she spoke, as Izuku found her words so... beautiful. 

"Thanks again. For this, and for inviting me on this date." Izuku said, smiling at Momo, not caring that his cheeks had warmed up again, noticing the same blush appear on Momo's face.

"No need to thank me. Looks like he's back." Momo said as Tsukasa walked back with two suits. The first was a black suit with a grey pinstripe design going across the waistcoat and blazer. The second was a black and grey checkered suit, with the same design across the waistcoat, except the colours were inverted. Instead of black being the primary colour, it was grey, with black accents. 

"I'll let you try these both on, once you decide which one you like, we can talk about final alterations and a choice of ties. The fitting room is just down that hallway and to the left." Tsukasa explained, handing both suits to Izuku as he walked into the fitting room, forgetting his phone on the table. 

Noticing this after a few seconds, Momo excused herself, following Izuku so that she could return his phone. Knocking on the door, Momo spoke, "Izuku, it's me. You left your phone out here, do you want it back?" 

A second later, Izuku replied, "Yeah, just uh, give it to me please!" He asked, only opening the door a slight amount so that his hand could fit through the gap.

Deciding to have some fun, Momo put Izuku's phone in his hand, before taking it away as he went to grab it, smirking whilst she toyed with him. 

After repeating that a few times, Momo finally gave him his phone back, before walking back to the seating area, wondering what he could have looked like behind that locked door. 

Nevertheless, she sat back down and conversed with Tsukasa, waiting for Izuku to walk out. 

And walk out he did.

Adjusting his collar as he strutted out, his unbuttoned blazer flowing behind him, the pinstripes followed the contours of his shoulder muscles and tapered off as they reached his abs. The shirt underneath fit perfectly, having the right amount of flexibility in the sleeves, yet the cuffs and collar were firm enough to snugly fit his neck and stay there.

Standing up, Momo couldn't stop smiling, happy to see that Izuku liked his outfit, as he looked himself up and down, which was good, since Momo was doing the same, and she'd rather not have him see just how much she was admiring him.

"This is incredible! It feels really breathable and fits me so well, seriously, thank you so much!" Izuku exclaimed, looking at himself in the mirror.

"It really does look good~" Momo said teasingly, standing behind Izuku and placing both of her hands on his shoulders, leaning over his right shoulder and looking at him through the mirror, grinning, standing very very close to him, her body flush with his back.

Feeling just how developed his shoulder muscles were under the padded shoulder of his suit, Momo looked him up and down once more, this time making sure he could see her alluring eyes. 

Blushing, Izuku shook off her hands, taking a few deep breaths, before going to try on another suit.

"He's not just another friend, is he?" Tsukasa asked, his suspicions confirmed.

"It took you that long to figure it out?" Momo replied. 

"I had my thoughts, but I didn't want to assume. So, is this a first date?" Tsukasa asked again.

"Yeah. He's... he's special. I want to see where this goes." Momo replied, smiling gently and wistfully.

"Does Akihiko, sorry, your father know?" 

"Not really... I just told Mum. What do you think of him Tsukasa-san?" 

"He's confident and observant, and he seems smart. He obviously likes you, but he hasn't once looked at you with any lecherous intent, which can't be said for you, Momo dear." Tsukasa commented, smirking as Momo laughed nervously, "I think he's a nice boy, and I'm sure your father would approve. My question is if it'll get that far. But, that's not up to me, that's up to the two of you." He added, causing Momo to get lost in her thoughts, even if just for a second.

As the room fell silent, Izuku walked out again, enjoying this suit a lot more, as the colours and patterns made it a bit more exciting than just pinstripes. It matched his outgoing energy well, and it clearly showed.

"This one suits you, Midoriya. And the fitting is perfect! I think I've outdone myself." Tsukasa exclaimed, always getting excited when he saw a client's happy face.

"You really have, this is wonderful! I'll go with this one, I can't wait to wear it out." Izuku replied, causing Momo's heart to jump a little, happy to see her plans had gone well so far. Even if they hadn't, just seeing Izuku look that excited was a wonder in and of itself.

So many times we yearn for such a pure feeling, a pure feeling of excitement and elation. To experience it yourself is one thing, but to see someone else go through that? Someone you care about and respect and enjoy spending time with? To know you were the one who put that smile on their face, with no expectation of gratitude or... well, anything in return? To have such a pure intention lead to such a pure, raw and unfiltered emotional response?

That, truly is a sight to behold.

Momo felt satisfied with how the day was going, never wanting this date to end. She'd never felt something like this before, and Izuku had never experienced a day like this, never seen the lavish side of life. What Momo was careful not to take for granted, he was able to see and admire for the first time. 

They both had new experiences under their belt, and neither could wait for the next one.

After picking out a black and cornflower blue tie, Tsukasa packaged the suit up, and said goodbye to the two teenagers, making sure to visit his daughter as he did. 

As the soon-to-be couple set off for the next part of their date, their stomachs and minds buzzed with excitement for what came next, yearning for another experience just as fulfilling as that one. 

Even though the act of picking out a suit was so simple and mundane in practice, the feelings themselves turned it into a transcendent experience. 

That's the power of feelings, and the feelings they had for each other would only grow stronger from here on out...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

95.9K 3.5K 16
With nothing left to lose, one might say that killing oneself might be the best option, but what if that doesn't work? Izuku Midoriya, a seemingly qu...
1.7K 44 5
A fan fiction in which Izuku and Ochako break up and soon realize they cant live without each other. Although, it was too late.. ♡⚠️ Contains mention...
454 13 1
Ochako has always been a goody-two-shoes ever since she was a little girl. And now, Ochako is eighteen and in the most prestigious university in all...
507K 19.4K 38
Bakugou gets into some trouble with the law and is forced to do some community service at the local hospital. He hates the place and all he wants to...