BLUE HOUR: RETURN

By SuitorofHell

Are you surprised by the previous revelation? What more in this story... Where you will find the greatest sch... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
⚠️ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ⚠️
ʏᴠᴇʟ's ᴘᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ
ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇsᴛ sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴀʟᴇx ᴏʟᴅ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ
ᴀɴ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
sᴄʜᴇᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀs
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ
ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ
ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴀʀᴄᴀᴅɪᴀ
ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴛʀᴇᴠᴏʀ
ᴊᴀᴅᴇ
ʙᴀᴄᴋᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ⁱ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ⁱⁱ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ⁱⁱⁱ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᵛ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᵛⁱ
ᴀᴄʀᴏx ᴘʟᴀɴ
❃ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ❃
тяєνσя'ѕ тяι¢к
иєω єиєму
иєω тяєνσя
αℓℓιαи¢є ⁱ
αℓℓιαи¢є ⁱⁱ
тнє ℓєgєи∂
αℓℓιαи¢є ⁱⁱⁱ
αgяєємєит
єѕ¢αρє ρℓαи ⁱ
тнє тяυтн вєнιи∂ тнє тяυтн
тнє тяυтн вєнιи∂ тнє тяυтн ⁱⁱ
кαя-тнαℓ
тнє тяυтн вєнιи∂ тнє тяυтн ⁱⁱⁱ
кα∂єѕ ρℓαgυє ⁱ
кα∂єѕ ρℓαgυє ⁱⁱ
кα∂єѕ ιѕ αℓινє
¢нαиgє σf ρℓαиѕ
єριℓσgυє
αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ⁱᵛ

198 23 5
By SuitorofHell

The wait is finally over. The sooner that the present main event arrived, Samuel knocked them out both before they proceeded with the plan.

Once Trevor and Yalex were done with the clone, they took the bodies to their headquearters before taking the real Ysabella with them as they set out to get the last of the primes.

Ysabella is unconscious so Yalex had to carry her. And he already lost count at how many times everyone kept stealing glances to check on him.

Once they got to the timeline they needed, Yalex insisted to rediscuss the plan. After all, he's the only one who knows how things are run in the underworld so there was a few changes.

They made the clone earlier than planned and Yalex will be going alone to underworld all by himself.
He couldn't take any chances now that they are so close to finishing the plan.

But Yvel couldn't help to think that Yalex did it because be is trying to avoid Ysabella incase she suddenly regains consciousness.

But either way. Yalex simply told them that he will switch the body at the time when they were doing the search and Kitsch suddenly shifted back to his human form.

So they didn't have much of a choice but wait until Yalex brings Kitsch with him.
They sat in a circle on the ground with Ysabella comfortably asleep(because she was knocked out by you-know-who) on Coleen's lap.

"So after this, we're back to fight, right?" Rhian asks Samuel. Although her eyes are more focused to the man sitting beside him.

She knows that Blue is avoiding her. And as much as she wants to argue with him about that, she could see that Blue is going through a lot right now.

"Yes." Samuel responded simply.

"But will the ten of us be enough? I mean we are strong and I don't doubt that but when we return we will only be defending the people. Not entirely going to war against Gammon." Coleen said in a-matter-fact tone.

"Coleen's right. We'll need a bigger force. Sapphire and her guards! The twins and Jessi. They are an addition but not enough. Those people we'll be protecting in the fight we will return to are not warriors! We're gonna need fighters like us if we are going to end that putrid son of a demon!" Jade states rather aggressively. The idea of going into war madly thirst her. And she is determined to win it.

"That is a discussion that we will have later. For now, we will focus on defending the people in our return and find them a refuge." Samuel said.

"Looking for a new refuge is easier said than done Samuel! Unless you already have a place in mind, those people is no better than beggars!" Rhian scoffs but Samuels response is rather off.

He was smiling and that smile literally says I-had-it-all-figured-out message. And that is very him.

"You found one! Where? How are you sure Gammon has not inflicted it yet?" Yvel asked.

"Well. Gammon has become more predictable now. He's always greedy for power. So he disregard those he thinks are weak."

"Hence the humans..." Jade chuckled in amusement and Samuel flicked his fingers approving her correct.

"So bringing them to Earth is your 'refuge' idea? Where on earth will you place them! They are like ten times stronger than humans! I'm da*n sure that one of those Arcadians is gonna make trouble! And fu**ng NASA or CIA is the last thing I wanna deal with!" Rhian rambles in obvious frustration.

"Unless, we're bringing them away from human's reach." Yvel muttered having a sudden idea in mind.

"Wait. You're not referring to Hotel Volkswitch, are you?" Blue asks and Samuel only grinned.

"Okay? What is Hotel Volkswitch? How's that gonna keep the Arcadian away from exposure?" Trevor asked so Yvel immediately began storytelling slash bragging about his vampire friend and the hotel experience.

"If you trust that they are strong enough to leave the Arcadians with them. Maybe we can ask them to fight with us!" Jade suggested.

"I don't think they will do that." Yvel pouts and Rhian immediately scoffed.

"Pfft! Aren't you bestfriend with that Heedeungie--"

"Heeseung!"

"Whatever! You kept bragging about him! Can't you just convince him to fight with--" Rhian continues but Blue cutted him off.

"Because that's where he lost his friends!" He said throwing a bomb of silence at everyone.

Rhian bit her tounge as she glares at the angel. But she had to control her temper otherwise Blue will not entertain her approaches again.

"It's not easy to go back to what you thought you already moved on from." He said a bit quietly but enough for everyone to hear.

Samuel let out a sigh knowing that Blue is going through a very emotional state right now. And he can't blame him.
If being honest, all five of them whom they thought were 'left behind' felt like they are in denial of seeing their partners again.

But they have to keep going. Because this efforts are no longer just about them. It's about those Arcadians who are being tortured by the result of their ancestors' betrayal.

"Vampires never enters anywhere without an invitation." Rhian began and directly looked at Samuel.

"So if that guy had lost someone. You were able to bring us back so you can do that for him in exchange for fighting with us." She added.

"Rhian's got a point. Heeseung and his friends is not that different from us. If you can bargain with him on bringing his friends back, they'll be of big help to us." Coleen agrees.

They stared at Samuel waiting for his decision. And since Samuel finds that suggestion rather fair, he considered it for a try.

"What about Dawn and Killer? They seem like a pretty good options too if we're talking about power and strength." Blue suggested.

"And who are they?" Jade questioned.

"Experiments. From all the studies that humans got from Blue. But those two are totaly savages! We're not even sure if K and his pack killed them or not!" Yvel says remembering that the three left those twins in the forest for the wolves to take. So their survival from their hands are blurry.

"We'll find out if they live once we meet with Heeseung. We might as well bring in the Grim Empire in the fight!" Samuel thought and luckily, Trevor, Jade and Rhian are familiar when they heard the name.

"Yeah? I know them! K and his officials are the only least smelly dogs I know! He does have taste too." Rhian chuckled at the thought of the alpha.

They continued to discuss more possible options when Yalex and Kitsch suddenly dropped from above them. Making everyone to jolt up in surprise.

The two looked entirely beaten.
Kitsch is unconscious and have a lot of cuts and bruises on his body aside from the ones he contained during the earlier fight.

Yalex on the other hand looks very exhausted. And weird enough, he's wounded while a black and weird looking dagger is stuck on his clavicle.

Yvel and Trevor immediately pulled Kitsch from Yalex. Coleen had to ask Trevor to stay by Ysabella's side so she can heal Kitsch's wounds.
The demon on the other hand couldn't stand up entirely as he was groaning in pain. Hence, the blood he's coughing and pooling on the ground.

"What happened!? You don't look okay!" Samuel exclaimed as he tried to help Yalex to sit up.

He immediately shrieked in pain when he felt a pressure on his wound.

"Wow. It's a shame I don't have a phone! Yalex-in-pain is avery rare sight!" Rhian laughed a bit and Yalex simply threw her a glare as he sits up with Samuel's help.

"It's not funny Rhian! He looks badly hurt!" Jade scolds her and the vampire simply scoffed and crouched in front of the demon while Jade is checking his injury.

"What are you even whining about? You're a fu**ing demon! You're just being a crybaby over this petty injury."

"FUUUUUU**!!!!!" Yalex screamed when Rhian suddenly pulled the dagger from his shoulder.

Causing everyone rather surprised since Yalex doesn't usually take injuries like this seriously.
But once Blue got a good look on the dagger she just pulled out. All those studies he did while trying to accept thay his girlfriend is forever gone finally paid off.

The dagger isn't from anywhere on Earth not Arcadia. It is a dagger forged from hell. And if it's a dagger from that place, it is strong enough to hurt the kinds that forged it.

Hence why Yalex is still bleeding. It may not kill him, but it will hurt him. He kind of feel like tasting his own medicine and thanks to his shambled emotions. He's not healing quickly because his focus is missing thanks to the return of the one he thought he killed.

"What happened? Did anyone down there saw you and stabbed you with this?" Blue questioned and Yalex suddenly forced out a laugh which only confused them more.

"Kitsch stabbed me." He said.

"That doesn't make any sense! He will never do that to you!" Trevor claimed and everyone found it hard to believe Yalex since Kitsch would jever hurt any of the primes.

"Yes he will! And he did." Yvel said suddenly taking everyone's attention.

"But atleast it's his instincts that made him do it. It must've made his mind think that Yalex is trying to take him away from his rider so he fought him." She explained.

"Well congratulations! You trained the big bird well! Unfortunately! We can't have an injured demon to join our fight! Why can't you bloody heal yourself anyway!?" Rhian yells at the demon.

Which also sparked the same question to the others.

"I hate that she's right. Shouldn't you be healing now that she pulled out the dagger?" Jade asked but he didn't said anything.

Instead, they watched him as he turned to look at the still unconscious phoenix on Trevor's lap.

"What? Ysabella won't be able to heal you Yalex! You know that! Injuries inflicted by demons cannot be healed by anyone else other than the same kind." Coleen said thinking he must've wanted to wake Ysabella so she can heal his wounds.

But after Coleen said those. Yalex began laughing. Everyone exchanged a confused looks at each other except Blue who seemed to have an idea why he's not healing.

Something that Rhian and the other who were suppose to be dead. Does not understand yet as to what their 'suppose death' did to Yalex. What it totally did to everyone.

And soon enough, his laugh turned into painful cries.

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 6.4K 32
Arcadia is a kingdom where shifters are everywhere. Everyone has an animal form, but everyone thinks that little Sang Sorenson doesn't have an animal...
13.5K 568 69
[Hard mode] This is the continuation of Your story after ((easy mode)). Declaimer: I Don't own obey me. Nor you. Some of the pics aren't mine either...
16.5K 352 25
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺. 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳�...
205K 2.8K 39
REQUESTS CLOSED Here we go again... Started: June 19th 2021 Completed: May 10th 2022