Princess in Love - English Ve...

By LenaSantos171892

In 2005, the British royal family welcomed a new member, daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who is... More

The cast of Princess in Love
NOTE+POLL
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - A Royal Birth (a new princess!!)
Chapter 3 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2004)
Chapter 4 - Baptize of the Princess
Chapter 5 - America's Tour (Part 1)
Chapter 6 - America's Tour (cont.)
Chapter 7 - Nursery + Kindergarten + Pre + Primary School and Vacation
Chapter 8 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2012)
Chapter 9 - Tour of Europe
Chap. 10 - Tour of Europe (Final Part)
Chapter 11 - Kings College + Meghan Markle (2017)
Chapter 12 - Wedding of Eugenie & Jack (2018)
Chapter 13 - Kings College + Wedding of Harry & Meghan (2018)
Chapter 14 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2019)
Chapter 15 - Kings Collegue+MEGXIT (End 2019+2020)
Chapter 16 - Final Year King's College + Oprah Univ.Liv + Covid+Oprah (2021)
Chapter 17 - IMPORTANT: Questions!!!!
Chapter 18 - New Story!!!
Chapter 19 - 1st Year of University + Still Fucking Covid (rest of 2021)
Chapter 20 - Lilibet of Sussex
Chapter 22 -ONE LOVE LIVERPOOL
Chapter 23 - Commnwealth,Universaty + Harry & Meghan (rest of 2022)
Chapter 24: Meghan and Harry (Documentary) and interviews
Chapter 25 - University + Harry & Meghan (Jan to August 2023)
Chapter 26 - The Windsor Agreement
Chapter 27 - Trial of the Century (Doria + Meghan vs Liverpool)
Chapter 28 - Three Royal Funeral's
Chapter 29 - New Book
Chapter 30 - Royal Honors and Medals of Honor
Chapter 31 - University of St. Andrew (Scotland)
Chapter 32 - The Death of Edinburgh

Chapter 21 - 1st and 2nd (end and beginning) University Year (2022)

783 12 0
By LenaSantos171892

After the New Year, Helena returned to her studies with her colleagues and teachers now being in the classrooms at the University in Liverpool and not via Zoom.

From mid-January to February, Princess Helena studied topics such as "The Roman Empire", "The Life and Legacy of Alexander the Great", and "Republic to Empire - Rome", in which Princess Helena did group work with classmates.

At the beginning of February (1), Princess Helena telephoned the Private Secretary of her Parents the Dukes of Cambridge.

Secret: Good afternoon, this is the Private Secretary of the Dukes of Cambridge with whom I can help.

Helena: Good Afternoon Jack!!

Secret: Oh my god, my apologies princess. I didn't know it was the Princess.

Helena: It's okay Jack. Do you know if my parents are there at the Palace?

Secret: Yes I know where they are. They're not at the Palace they've gone to engagements in Wales, they'll probably arrive at 6 pm but if the Princess wants I can let her parents know when they arrive.

Helena: Okay. So you can tell my parents that on my birthday I and some friends from my university class are going to the Little Mix concert at the Liverpool Arena and you can also tell that I will go with 4 security guards to the concert.

Secret: Very well princess Helena, I will inform your parents. Any other information you want to give?

Helena: Obligatory Jack à I also want to say that my friends and I will have dinner in a restaurant near the arena where the concert will be held. At I'll send you the Jack concert poster.

Secret: Very well I will talk to your parents and inform them, but if they want more information then they will call you. The poster for the concert has already arrived.

Helena: So thank you Jack and I hope maybe for their phone call and tell my brothers I send them big kisses.

Secret: Of course I'll tell your brothers that, don't worry.

Helena: Thank you, and see you tomorrow Jack.

After talking to her parents' Personal Secretary, the princess went to do her homework, (...) after doing her homework, the princess's cell phone 📱 rang, in which she saw that it was her mother and answered .

Helena: Good night mom.

Kate: Good night dear, how are you?

Helena: I'm fine, as I don't have classes this afternoon I came home where I did my homework and some reports to deliver to the teachers. I also called Jack your Private Secretary, in which he told me that you were not present and then I said and I think you already know, on the 5th of February me and 4 friends will have dinner in a Brazilian restaurant and when we are done, we will to M&S Bank here in Liverpool where I will take 4 to 5 security guards. What do you think? I can go?

Kate: Daughter, when we entered our residence Jack informed us that you called here in which he said everything you said. Your dad and I spoke and we agreed that you would go ok you're big too, so make the most of it daughter. Your brothers also send you kisses and hugs.

Helena: Thank you mom, I love you!!!

Kate: You're welcome. Bye and behave!!!

Helena: I behave ok bye.

After talking with her mother, she sent messages to friends who would come with her to both the restaurant and the concert that everything was fine. She then called a restaurant near the arena where the concert was to be held, where she booked a table in a private area with a large table and self-service restaurant for 9 people.

🇧🇷

After another 4 days, the day of the Princess's Birthday arrived, in which on the page of the Dukes of Cambridge they put a photograph with a caption.

Kensington Palace: Today Princess Helena turns 18. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge want to thank everyone who commented and liked the photos of the princess, from her baptized birth to her entry into school at the university.

Dukes of Cambridge: To our dear first daughter Helena, when you were born we always knew you would be special. Whether your first words, your first steps, riding a horse with your great-great-grandmother the queen or Zara, your first tour with us, whether you want to see you holding your brothers George Charlotte and Luís and taking care of them and help them with their schoolwork as they progress from school to the university of Liverpool. So many congratulations from the parents and your brothers George Charlotte and Luís.

📸 Photo taken by the Duches of Cambrigde in January

Likes: RoyalFamily, ClarenceHouse,SussexRoyalDenmarkMonarchy,SwedenMonarchy, SpainMonarchy, 12,000,000

Comments: 18,000,000

After the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge posted the photo, the pages of the Queen and Prince Charles followed, and finally the official page of the Earls of Sussex. The princess was greeted by her bodyguards and a few servants. During the afternoon, two security guards delivered about 9 gifts to the princess, which she opened one at a time.

Already close to six o'clock, the princess went to take a bath in which she then dressed to go to the restaurant with her friends for dinner.

(Princess Suit)

...

Once inside the restaurant, the princess, her friends and the security guards helped themselves to the self-service food in the dining room. After an hour and a half, everyone present sang Happy Birthday to the princess. After that, the princess friends delivered their gifts in which she thanked for the gifts, before leaving the restaurant the princess paid the dinner of all (320$), after that they got in their cars and went to the private parking of the Liverpool Echo Arena. Already inside the arena, the group was directed to the Arena's private suite.

...

Close to the end, singer Becky Hill announced to the audience present that she had a birthday.

Becky: Guys how about we sing Happy Birthday to Princess Helena who is here yes. So .... many years of life Princess Helena...

After Becky Hill finished, came the Little Mix group where by the 4th song they had a surprise for everyone.

Jade: Everyone ready for the big surprise!!!

Audience: Yes!!!

Perry: Then welcome back the Spice Girls.

Audience: AH AHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA!!! 😱 🤭 PARTY!!!

After the Spice Girls finished, Little Mix returned for the final part of the concert, (...) halfway through the concert, some heard POW POW, but the concert continued until they heard the song "Power".

Halfway through the song, several people ran out of their seats, and the princess seeing this, went to where the security guards were where she asked.

Helena: What's going on?

Security1: We're not sure but it looks like someone made stink bombs.

Helena: Okay...

Meanwhile with the music almost over, there were more explosions near where the princess was, the audience on hearing the bangs quickly left through the emergency exits, (...) meanwhile we started hearing gunshots both above and in the corridor where the princess was. Meanwhile the princess' security guards managed to kill 9 of them, they didn't know that a gunman was watching the princess.

Helena: Does anyone know any information?Security.2: Princess at this moment we have shot 9 of them but it looks like more are on their way to us, we have contacted the police and they are here opening every door if they find anyone of them they will arrest them, you can be assured and everyone else too that everything is fine.

The princess went to drink a bottle of water in which she saw a red light for herself, she told a guard that someone was about to pull a gun on her, she said where she was, and in an instant the security guard pointed the gun and POW. After that you hear another explosion which was under the stand in which in the stand where she was they felt it, where some including the princess went against the wall and got hurt in the arm, but still they started to feel shaking under and in an instant part of the stand where the princess was the princess in which she was taken away, coming this, the security guards contacted by their devices that they need immediate help for both the princess and the injured.

Security 2: This is Security #2 Princess Helena, I want doctors nurses to take all the injured including Princess Helena to the hospital as soon as possible understand now.

Firefighter: More or less how many people are injured?

Security 1: At this moment I count 24 people of those there are 15 people with injuries on their arms and Princess Helena is seriously injured on her left arm and has injuries on both sides of her legs.

After communicating, the security guards did everything to treat those with serious injuries, when they heard the doors opening, they readied their weapons they saw that they were police firemen and doctors, (...) already in the ambulance followed by police motorbikes, the doctor who was watching and treating the princess, but after a short time those who were inside the ambulance heard the pulse dropping, they asked the driver to speed up. Already inside the hospital room, doctors and nurses removed the coat of the princess in which she saw that a bullet had hit the princess, they immediately began their duties and about 1 hour later they managed to extract the bullet from the belly of the princess, they boiled and put betadine and alcohol clean and also a dressing in place of the wound, they then cleaned the wounds of the arms and legs.

In London (Windsor Castle) - 22h

In their bedroom, the Queen and Prince Consort Phillip were asleep, when someone knocked at the door in which butler entered and said to both of them.

Butler: Your Majesty your royal highness, the Prime Minister urgently wants to speak to the Queen, in which he said "it's about Princess Helena".

Queen: Did he say what it was?

Butler: He told me that umhh.... during the concert where the princess was there were several expulsions then followed by gunshots, and also a part of the stand where the princess with her group collapsed with an expulsion. He also reported that hundreds of wounded were being washed to hospital.

Queen: Take me from emidiate to the room now!!! Phillip stay here if William or Charles call ok. Let's go!!!

After tidying up, queen isabel ii left the room followed by 2 butles and a security guard, and three minutes later she arrived at the living room where on a tv connected to a pc was the prime minister and also the ministers of defense and health.

Queen: Good evening to you all. You have been informed of what happened in London, and also Princess Helena, Prime Minister Starmer may speak.

PM: Thank you very much and good evening Your Majesty, at 9.30pm during the Little Mix concert we heard some small expulsions, which nobody noticed, but about 10 minutes later we heard some strong expulsions which stopped the concert, everybody left their seats and went to the emergency exit. We don't know exactly how many people were hit. As for Princess Helena, we know that she is in hospital having surgery, Your Majesty from what I was informed the state of health of the princess is serious, I gave express orders to the hospital where the princess is that it is heavily guarded. Police captured 4 men who had in their possession more explosives and weapons and with a photo of the princess.

Queen: And have the men said anything yet?

PM: Your Majesty, at the moment they are being questioned by officers.

Queen: Minister of Defense please.

MinDefense: Thank you very much Majesty, when I was informed of what happened, I met with the head of the secret intelligence in which they informed me that they had in their possession the identities of the attackers of the Echo Arena 8 men and 4 women in total 12. During the attacks, both the private security guards of Princess Helena and also she managed to kill 9, when the police officers arrived (...) and also with the permission of the Prime Minister we raised the security and defense level to level 3.

Queen: Thank you very much for the information. Health Minister your turn please.

Min.Saude: Good evening Your Majesty, from my information that came from Liverpool at 9.45pm 96 people died, 34 were shot dead by the terrorists 10 people died when the princess stand collapsed 12 people died from the expulsions that took place. As for the injured, we have hundreds of people in hospitals either in Liverpool City and also for Manchester. As for the princess' condition, an update came in about three minutes ago that she's already out of surgery and operation in which they were able to remove the bullet. They also cleaned the wounds either in her left arm and both legs. And also the princess's friends were wounded and are now in the hospital.

Queen: Prime Minister Starmer, has anyone complained about the attack? And what do we know about those who are being questioned?

PM: Your Majesty, no terrorist groups yet. I have also received information about those who are currently being interrogated, from what the investigators found out from their bank accounts, before they carried out this attack they earned about 4,000,000$ we are investigating where their money came from, they also found out that they have been and investigated two flats where they lived, they saw that the attack was against Princess Helena and they have more attacks prepared against the princess.

Queen: Oh my god.

PM: Your Majesty, with your permission of course, the government is concerned about the security of the royal family so we will deploy security guards to all members of the family and their residences.

Queen: Prime Minister Starmer has my permission.

KensigtonPalace (Official Residence of the Dukes of Cambrigde)

At the official residence and asleep, the Dukes of Cambridge were woken by the sound of Kate's mobile phone ringing.

Kate: Yes, who is this?

Carole: Sorry to wake you at this hour daughter, but have you seen what's happening in Liverpool?

Kate: That's okay. Kate: But what's going on in Liverpool?

Carole: It seems that during the Little Mix concert, during one of the songs there were expulsions in which some people heard and started to leave through the emergency exit door, then more expulsions and then shootings. Sorry to say that but the bench underneath the suite where Helena is collapsed due to the expulsions. On the news they only say there are 96 deaths, hundreds of injured, your father and I called every hospital in the region and nobody said anything about Helena.

Kate: No!!!! She might be alive I can feel her mum.

Carole: Daughter I will put your parents on my cell phone and could you put Will on please.

Kate: Sure.

Michael: Good evening, I think you heard the news.

William: Yes. My god, teenagers with their parents siblings and friends having to run away seeing and hearing that my god.

For half an hour the Dukes of Cambridge talked to Carole and Michael about what was happening in Liverpool (...)

William: Yes grandmother.

Queen: How are you William?

William: Not very well, we were woken up by Kate's mobile phone on which we then heard about the attack in Liverpool. Do you know any information about my daughter's condition?

Queen: I was also woken up, in which I had a joint meeting with the PM and the ministers of Defence and Health. There were 96 deaths, hundreds of injured who were taken to hospitals, umhh... Helena from what I heard she managed to shoot 3 of them in the heart area, but she was in the wrong place, the bench she was on collapsed taking her and her friends with her, the security guards when they saw that they went to meet them and the princess and from what I heard was that when they arrived at the hospital she was taken for surgery and operation in which they managed to remove the bullet she also had injuries to both legs and her left arm. Helena at this point is out of surgery, she is in a private room in the hospital being watched every two hours, and with security tight and watching who comes in and out of the hospital.

William: Okay. Do we know who did this yet?

Queen: No. But officers have managed to capture 4 of them the rest have been shot down. I have accepted the request for family members and residences to be watched.

William: Grandma what do you think about me and Kate either of us going to Liverpool?

Queen: As your grandmother I accept that one of you will go but as queen I am afraid that more attacks will happen you know. So I have already called all the family members to come to Windsor Castle, here we have more security and privacy. Kate George, Charlotte and Louis will come only in the afternoon, they won't go to school, they will have online classes with their cousins. And you will go tomorrow before your children come to Windsor, you will take a bag with your belongings and you will be surrounded by security guards and you will live in the house where Helen lives, do you understand Willi?

William: Yes grandpa, I will immediately start packing two suitcases.

Queen: And William, please don't tell the children anything.

After speaking, on the phone with the Queen his grandmother, William told Kate that he would be the one to go to Liverpool where he would follow up and see his daughter, minutes later came the Queen's statement.

Newspapers:

TheSun: Liverpool - Terrorist Attack!!! More details.

EveningStandart: Princess Helena among Heroes and injured in Liverpool bombing.

After this, the night turned into day, a new day started in which people who were doing their morning run through the gardens of Kensigton noticed the strong presence of security around the estate (...) with the bags ready, William said goodbye to Kate first and then to the children, and went to the car that would take him to Liverpool where he was always protected by security cars in which during the trip they informed that his daughter was being medicated and that Kate and the children were already at Windsor Castle. In Liverpool, the car stopped at the place where the arena was, he with the Lord Mayor and a security man who was with Helen explained what had happened (...)

William: Why did you give my daughter a gun?

Security: The princess saw that we were with fewer men against them and she said to give a gun since she said she practiced with the Duke of Edinburgh, an agent gave it, and from there we managed to shoot kill them. The princess gave attention to those below to get out through the emergency doors ordered no running they listened and that's what they did and that's when we saw that part of the stand collapsed.

William: Had my daughter at that point surrendered her weapon or before?

Security: Before the bench collapsed she handed it over but I noticed and heard a shot from far away and saw that the princess had been attended to but I was late because the part of the bench she was on collapsed.

William: Thank you very much indeed.

Security: You are welcome your royal highness.

After speaking and supervising the whole arena, William talked to the firemen doctors and policemen who helped the injured, after that William was taken to the Hospital where his daughter was (...) already in the corridor where his daughter was, a security guard opened the door to the prince in which he entered.

William: Daughter!

Helena: Dad!!! Ouch!

William: Oh my god. Just breathe first ok, have some water.+++

Helena: Thanks Dad. So how did you guys find out about what happened?

William: The first member who was told was your grandmother in her room, she then had a conference with the PM, the Minister of Defence and Health and was told everything. At 11.45pm, we were woken up by your mother's mobile phone ringing and then we knew what had happened, about an hour later the Queen called in which she told us what she already knew and also told us about what had happened to you.

Helena: Oh my goodness. And how is everyone?

William: Well at first your great grandmother was very worried about you and also the rest of the families and what was happening here in Liverpool, your maternal grandparents are the ones who spoke to us in which we were informed your paternal grandparents are upset I think they will come tomorrow afternoon, the rest of the family when they got messages and phone calls from Buckigham Palace they realised something had happened and followed the instructions given to them, the little ones including your brothers don't know anything yet but they come they realise something has happened.

Helena: Where are they?

William: All the Royal Family are at Windsor Castle at the moment, where they are heavily surrounded by security guards from the exits to the entrances to the Castle. Because of this, the little ones have online classes.

Helena: What about the other two?

William: As for those two, they haven't called or made any announcements yet.

Helena: Well they've left and yet they don't say anything they don't communicate anything, at least they're there safely right?

William: Yes when it was morning there they were immediately notified by the embassy, they then phoned Windsor Castle in which they said they were shocked saddened by what happened, and as for the safety is theirs.

Helena: Do you know anything about my friends?

William: They had minor injuries to their arms and legs. Regarding what happened to you, they had to make statements to the police in their room, but they're fine.

(...)

Newspapers:

THESUN: Silence from the Earls of Sussex!!! They have not yet spoken to the Queen or Prince William or Princess Helena - Reports;

EVENING.STANDART: Royal Family Gathers to Pay Tribute to Victims, Injured and Families Affected by Liverpool Bombing!

DailyMail: Reports " One Love Liverpool Benefit Concert" will be broadcast on all UK channels, radio and online.

LiverpoolGazzet: The Queen, Princes Charles, William and Helen along with the families of the victims and injured, will attend funerals for all victims at Liverpool Cathedral, attended by the Lord Mayor and Mayor of Liverpool, Prime Minister Keir Stamer, the Commonwealth Secretary General and religious leaders.

Next Day

Helena was woken up in the morning with the nurse giving her medication and a nurse looking at the princess' wound and also breakfast, after eating breakfast the princess called each of her friends from her mobile phone in which she said she felt she had to do what her heart was asking her to do. At lunchtime, she had lunch, after that the princess's doctor called William that they were going to remove the stitches from the wound, (...) already William inside his daughter's room waiting to leave the infirmary, called Kate and told her what was happening, half an hour later Princess Helena left the infirmary and went back to her room. During the afternoon the princess chatted by video call with her mother.

Helena: Hi Mum!!!

Kate: Oh my God! Baby girl!!! How are you?

Helena: I'm fine, thank you. I've had the stitches removed and now it's ointment every five hours.

Kate: Have you spoken to your friends?

Helena: After eating breakfast, I spoke to each one on video call and they were having after-effects from the attack, some with injuries to their legs or arms.

Kate: And how are you coping emotionally?

Helena: Honestly ... Every night I dream of that invention happening again you know, I think the security guards that are outside one night one of them had to open the door and touched me on the shoulder and said " Princess it's only a dream, you're safe", I hear screams, shots expelled in my dreams. And how are my brothers?

Kate: Oh my god... Well your siblings, you know we're here at Windsor Castle the whole family with full security, planes can't fly over the Castle, the little ones have online classes and rarely the Queen Princess Anne and your godmother ride horses. The little ones already know what happened, their reaction was like mine crying and feeling that you were alive, the very first day we got here we went to St George's Church where we had a mass for the dead, the injured and the families. Before going to bed, your brothers and sisters took your photo with them, kissed you and said "Our Father" and then went to bed.

Helena: Oh my God! What about the Earls of Sussex, nothing yet?

Kate: They saw the news before we did, then they were alerted and notified by the embassy of possible attacks, they increased security, I don't know anything else but maybe they contacted the Queen or Charles, I don't know, it's their thing.

Helena: Ok, look, you can tell my brothers and sisters and everyone I send my love and kisses.

Kate: Don't worry darling, I'll send them all my love.

Philomène: Bye Mum!

Kate: Bye sweetheart!!!

After she finished talking to her mother, half an hour later a nurse came to put socket on the wound after that she left. An hour later, the door opened and William (Helena's father), Carlos and Camila (Helena's grandparents) came in.

Helena: HOLY GRANDMA!!!

Charles: My dear granddaughter, we were very scared of what had happened.

Camila: When your grandmother called us, we were very worried, then your great grandmother called to tell us of the events we were saddened by what happened at the concert and also you and your friends.

Charles: Darling, how did you find out you had a gunman watching you?

Helena: During the exchange of fire between the security guards and me against the terrorists, I went inside to drink a bottle of water and as I was drinking I saw a red light, I pointed to the security guard in which I told him what I saw he calculated the distance and fired. After half an hour we heard more expulsions we heard shots shouting, at this moment I was in the stand when I was hit from I don't know where but after that I don't remember anything.

Camilla: And have you heard from your friends?

Helena: Yes. They had minor injuries and I have spoken to them.

Charles: Good dear. And have you spoken to the police?

Helena: I think it was on the third day, they came here, they asked me questions of what I did all day to the restaurant, the arrival at the Arena, briefly it was what happened before and after the concert and also the identification of the suspects.

Charles: Oh my God!

Helena: Father grandfather, I know that in two days time there will be a funeral for the victims of the attack, but is it possible to have a memorial service with their family with us, you and the grandparents and possibly great grandfather Phillip attending the memorial service.

Charles: Dear granddaughter, your grandmother and I will do everything we can to be there, as for your great grandfather I think he may come.

William: I will stay here with you until when you get out of hospital and then I will be at your house for a few more days.

Helena: Thank you!

All: You are welcome!

Camilla: Darling, I forgot to give you this present for yourself here.

Helena: You didn't have to grandma.

Helena unwrapped the present in which had a note " Dear daughter, granddaughter, great granddaughter, niece, cousin and godmother, everyone here at Windsor Castle wants you back we all miss you. From your happy smile, to your pranks, to helping your brothers and sisters and Charlotte with their homework, to riding horses with me and your auntie grandma and godmother Zara, in conclusion we are all rooting for you to recover and if you need anything you can text me on my private mobile ok. Go ahead show everyone that you can beat this. Elizabeth R. PS: As for the Earls of Sussex/Montecito, they have already called and sent flowers."

After reading, Helena saw the gift which was a picture of the family on the balcony at Tropping the Tropps.

After they chatted some more, and everyone said their goodbyes, Helena with a computer near her, connected and initiated a video call to a very special relative.

Windsor Castle (5pm)

At Windsor Castle, everyone was in the lounge chatting to everyone, the children playing/playing and the adults talking to each other.

Queen's Secretary: Your Majesty, sorry to interrupt but someone wants to talk to you.

Elizabeth II: That's all right. But who is it?

Secretary to the Queen: Prince William.

Elizabeth II: Very well, please take me there.

Either the Private Secretary and the Queen went into the room where the video call was already on, the Queen sat down and the Secretary turned on the video.

Helena: Hello Bis!!!

Elizabeth II: OH MY GOD!!!!! How are you dear.

Helena: I'm fine, the doctors have taken out my stitches, now a nurse is coming to put a plug in me, I have talked to my friends and today my grandparents Charles and Camilla visited me and dad has always been here by my side we talked about everything and at the end Camilla gave me a present which had a letter in it I read and thanked her for what her great grandmother wrote and also the family portrait.

Isabelle II: You are welcome. Well, then what's the reason for the video call?

Helena: Great-grandma knows that in two days time there will be a funeral for the victims of the bombings, and I wanted to organize a memorial service for them and also for the injured and also a concert to raise funds for causes such as LGBT, their families (?) I saw on the map that the concert had to be in Stanley Park.

Isabell II: Darling I support the idea and I can call the Lord Mayor and Mayor of Liverpool to talk to you about the concert, it's a great idea darling you have my support.

Helena: Thank you. The grandparents have said they will come to the memorial service and I've already got some British bands for the concert.

After talking, the princess sent a security guard into which she said she would visit the wounded who were in the hospital, in which the security guard nodded, after a while the princess began to visit the rooms where the wounded were and their relatives who were present in the room where she heard from them that it was the princess who saved their lives that "... the princess is a hero for everyone...", she also said that she would organize a solemn mass for the victims and injured and also a memorial concert, some photos and videos were released both by some parents and also from Kensington Palace.

Newspapers:

TheSun: Princess Helena, who has recovered, visits the victims of the attack in her rooms. She also spoke to family members who had passed away who she was supportive of. Princess Helena will pay tribute at the memorial service for the victims of the attack.

LiverpoolStandart: Princess Helena visited police and firefighters who assisted in helping the injured and thanked them. Buckigham Palace confirms the Queen's presence at the memorial service for the victims of the attack.

Three days later, the city of Liverpool, with tight security measures across the city, prepared to pay tribute. At the church, family members of the victims and guests were already inside the church, waiting for the mothers of the victims and the Queen of Prince William and Princess Helena, (...). Inside the church, the Bishop of Liverpool began mass.

(just pretend its the parents of those who died)

Bishop: In the name of the father of the son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

All: Amen.

Bishop: We are gathered here to honor the loved ones who died in the terrorist attacks on Liverpool's Echo Arena on 5 February. Brothers Sisters Parents and friends fans were at that concert of the pop group Little Mix to celebrate both love and friendship between them. As Jesus said, "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and beloved, put on compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Bear with one another and forgive whatever grievances you have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. But above all, put on love, which is the perfect link. Let the peace of Christ be the judge in your hearts, since you were called to live in peace, as members of one body. And be thankful".

After the Bishop finished, the group Little Mix sang the song "Litte Me" acapella, then a mother came to say a bible verse.

Victim's mother: "Watch over one another and forgive each other; if anyone has a complaint against another, just as the Lord forgave you, so do you."

After the mother finished, came singer Melanie C and Emma Bunton to sing the song "I Know Him So Well", after which the song ended Bishop came to the microphone.

Bishop: Princess Helena, please.

Helena: Thank you very much Bishop, His Majesty Prince William representatives of the City of Liverpool, the British government, families of the victims and also the groups Little Mix and Spice Girls, thank you very much for participating in this mass in their memory. The 5th of February was like another day like getting up, having breakfast, going to class and then going back home, but that day was also my birthday so me and 4 other friends went to a Brazilian restaurant to celebrate my birthday , we entered the restaurant, I saw families having dinner, talking, children playing with toys (...) inside the arena, the first part of the concert was very good, you could see it from the smiles of everyone present, whether from afar or nearby, for example, teenagers with friends friends of their parents, then came the Little Mix group came and everything went crazy you know your favorite band playing songs that the audience and myself sang when they sang then came the surprise their special one which was the Spice Girls considered by many the BEST FEMALE BAND OF ALL TIME, the arena exploded some girls crying some with faces of astonishment they sang a few songs, after they said goodbye the Little Mix came back to play. But everything changed, people were running towards the emergency exits, shots were being heard in my direction, I was telling people to get out as fast as possible and more expulsions were being heard people were scared. Close shots where I was my own security couldn't because they were more than them I asked one for a gun he gave it to me and I managed to hit 6 of them after that everything stopped but when I was drinking a bottle of water I saw a light go on point at me, but when I turned something had hit me, I fell and told a security guard where that light was and he shot it, but it was an expulsion from under where I was that knocked me down in which I lost consciousness. I felt like I was in another dimension, and then a voice said "BREATHE Helena Breathe" and I said "God?" and he or she replied "I am not a god Helena, but please breathe", I don't know what time I woke up but I saw that I was in a hospital room connected to several wires, the next morning my father came he entered he not only hugged me but wiped the tears that were coming down and said "Everything will be fine darling". In that room I chatted with my friends via video call, they removed the stitches from the surgery, I visited the wounded in the hospital, when I left yesterday to thank the police doctors for all their readiness to take the wounded to the hospitals and also to cover up the dead in that terror that we all experienced there. I want to conclude that wherever we are, whether we are British, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mexican, South African, being Protestant, Catholic, Buddhist, Orthodox, being gay, lesbian and fighting for more freedoms for each country, we always have to respect each human being, each religion, each culture in that country. Since I've been in Liverpool, I've been meeting people of various nationalities such as Chinese, Scottish, French, Italian, inhabitants who speak the Scouse language, this is the city where it was founded by João I, it was where the Beatles launched themselves to world fame, it was the city of culture it was also an important port in the Victorian era it was bombed by the nazis in the 2nd World War but the inhabitants rebuilt it, it is the "Pride" city of 2023, it is the city of two best clubs Liverpool and Everton of the English Premier League , so I want to end by saying the people who did those acts against us they will be punished and I say to those in heaven looking down on us "YOU NEVER WALK ALONE" "May we meet again". Thank you very much.

The audience where the relatives of the victims were, rose first and the rest of the audience rose to applaud the princess's speech.

Bishop: In the name of the father of the son and of the holy spirit, Amen.

All: Amen.

After the memorial mass was over, the families who lost their loved ones especially thanked Princess Helena for organizing the mass and for the presence of the Queen and Prince William. Already in the private house in Liverpool, with the father they rested in which a mobile phone began to ring.

William: Good afternoon.

Police: Good afternoon your royal highness, can we speak with princess helena?

William: Is it about the investigation?

Police: Yes, I think we have a connection to the US, more precisely located on the west coast, but I can't say, sorry.

William: Okay, do you want to talk here or do you want to take Helena to the police station?

Police: We'll send two agents where you are, don't worry we won't say anything to the press or my family.

William: Very well and thank you I will inform my daughter.

After half an hour, a police car arrived, a servant opened the door and took them to an office where Princess Helena was.

Helena: Good afternoon, officers.

Cop1: Good afternoon princess.

Helena: Please have a seat.

Cop2: Thank you.

Cop1: Your Highness, we are here because we found a track that establishes a connection to the USA, more precisely to the west zone.

Cop2: From the findings that our investigators have made and discovered we think the princess can help us.

William: What do you mean gentlemen officers?

Cop1: During the shootout between the security guards and the princess against the terrorists, one of them had a cell phone and during the shooting, the cell phone of one of them turned on, which showed the image of/of what we perceive to have ordered the attack on the Arena.

Helena: I am at your disposal.

Cop2: Very well. I'm going to show you four photos, and we want you to think before you touch the photo and after you think, then you can touch the photo.

Helena: Okay.

The policeman put the four photos on the table, either William and Helena looked at each other, Helena then looked at the image, breathed, closed her eyes for mere seconds and pointed to the third photo.

Cop2: Your Royal Highness, are you sure?

Helena: I do, I never forget the face with which this lady treated me. I want her to pay dearly for everything she has done to the families of the victims and the injured.

Cop2: Thank you very much your highness we will communicate your choice, I ask you both not to say anything to anyone please.

Cop1: We still fear attacks on the princess.

William: My daughter will have tight security around the house don't worry.

After the officials thanked the princess and prince william they left. After that they ate dinner and went to bed.In the days following, the princess met by zoom with the Mayor of Liverpool and Simon Foller to organise a memorial concert for the families and the city of Liverpool. At 2pm, Princess Helena called at Windsor Castle to speak to family members.

Butler: Windsor Castle what are you communicating with?

Helena: We are going to see my mother the Duchess of Cambridge my brothers and sister and with all my relatives who are there.

Butler: My God! Sorry princess, I didn't know you.

Helena: That's okay. I've already sent the link to the email to you guys and it's first to my mum and brothers then my grandparents and then my cousins and godparents.

Butler: Absolutely.

After finishing the conversation, butler went to the study room where everyone was and spoke to everyone.

Butler: Your majesty, your royal highnesses I have on the line Princess Helena via zoom in another room.

Queen: Thank you very much. Well Kate George Charlotte and Louis you can go first.

Kate: But what about the lady?

Queen: I talk to her every day, so you all miss her Kate George Charlotte and Louis would you like to see your sis?

George Charlotte and Louis: Yes!!!!

Queen: Go!!! She's waiting for you.

George Charlotte Luis and Kate went to a private room where they entered sat down and started talking to Helena.

Helena: Hello!!!!

Kate: Hello dear, how are you?

Helen: I'm healed now, and in good health.

George: We prayed for you little sister before we went to bed.

Helena: Thank you. And how is everyone over there?

Kate: The first week for the little ones was difficult you know they didn't know what was going on and we said "Helena is in hospital..." and they start asking "Is sis all right?" "Can we visit her?" "Can we talk to her?" all those questions you know dear.

Helena: Yes I know.

George: Sis, have you left the hospital yet?

Helena: Yes I'm already out of hospital George.

Charlotte: When are you coming, Sis?

Helena: I don't know yet Lotte.

Luis: You don't know how?

Helena: I came home two days ago and right now I am recovering Lu.

George+Lotte and Luis: Okay.

Kate: Daughter, when are you coming to London?

Helena: I don't know at the moment, I still have to be here in Liverpool, and at the moment I am in contact with the organization to celebrate "Love Each Other" charity fundraising concert and I spoke at the first moment with great grandmother and she gives permission. So about 4 or 5 days tops I'll be there or else around Carnival.

Kate: Ok and the concert is on TV?

Helena: Yes and also online and on the radio.

Eugenie: When are you coming here?

Helena: In three months.

Beatrice: What!

Helena: That's right cousin!

Eugenie: So you're going to miss the Commonwealth Day?

Helena: Yes.

Beatrice: And how are the online classes going?

Helena: It's going well. But I'd like to be in the room you know but with this thing that happened, the university council approved our class to go to online classes for 3 months.

...

Zara: I heard my niece is coming in three months is that true?

Helena: Yes.

Zara: So I'll see you in May.

Zara: Yes.

Zara: Ok. Well all the best and if you need any help, give us a call.

Helena: There godmother, thank you.

Zara: You're welcome.

Can you call grandma?

Zara: Sure.

Zara then went to call the queen, in which she came in and Zara said goodbye to Helena and both Helena and the queen knew what they were going to talk about.

Helena: Hello again bis, I hope I am not disturbing you.

Queen: Of course you didn't bother me dear.

Helena: Thank you so much gan. I have some matters I must speak to you about.

Queen: Very well dear.

Helena: Well about 4 days ago, two police officers asked me questions in which during those questions 4 pictures put on the table I identified this person in which during the attack I saw from the picture of one of the plotters of the attack and I have full confidence that it was she who planned the whole attack either on me to be killed or all the public present.

Queen: Very well.

Helena: Grandma, can my godfather Harry plus his family be invited to the Comwnealth mass?

Queen: Of course. If no members of the royal family don't want to sit next to them and also since they are not senior members of the family they will have to sit in a 3rd or 4th row.

Helena: Thank you so much Great Grandma.

Queen: You are welcome.

Helena: I would like to talk about another subject. It's about One Love Liverpool.

Queen: Just say it and I'll do it dear.

Helena: Well the poster is already done with the singers and groups and I was wondering if you could make a thank you video.

Queen: I am very proud to be making a video for that concert dear.

Wow, thank you encore.

Queen: You're welcome.

Helena: And one more little thing.

Queen: Say it.

Helena: It's about that.

Queen: Oh. Of course, William called me about 30 minutes ago he was sad to abandon you for being alone, but I told him you'll be safe, I just told him " Don't worry Willy she'll be well protected". 

Helen: So two days before that I will go to London.

Queen: Yes, and you will stay here at Buckingham Palace.

Helena: Okay, and one more thing.

Queen: Yes (laughing).

Helena: Well I would like to do a Commonwealth Tour starting in Canada and finishing in India and from India to the UK.

Queen: Very well I give my approval.

Helena: Thank you.

Queen: And how many countries will you be travelling to.

Helena: Well Canada, Belize, Guyana, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Bahamas, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Tonga, Pakistan and India and then Malta and Cyprus.

Queen: So basically 16 countries.

Helena: Yes.

Queen: By my reckoning you'll be travelling for three and a half months.

Helen: Yes.

Queen: Okay, what about university dear.

Helena: Well all the professors and Dean know I've already briefed them and during the tour I'll have to write down the origins of the peoples, their culture gastronomy and their place in the Commonwealth.

Queen: Very good.

Helena: Well bis, I have to go.

Queen: That's all right dear.

Helena: And what flight to London?

Queen: You can use the royal train, I'll give you permission but it has to be at night so no one will notice.

Helen: Of course, well good night and good dinner your majesty.

Queen: Thank you very much dear.

After they finished talking and hung up the video call, Helena went to her room.

(...)

Three months later

After finishing her last class, and not having her father at home anymore, she prepared her suitcase for the trip to London, then she went to take a shower, after the shower she put on a casual outfit, and already with the suitcase in the car, the princess had booked a take away to eat on the train to London (both for her and for the security guards who would take her to the tube and stay in Liverpool guarding her house). After half an hour, and with the food already inside the car and close to 11pm, the driver started the car and went to the underground (this trip took about 40 minutes with the traffic) and once arrived to the underground, and seeing that the underground was empty, the security guards followed Princess Helena, who was carrying a bag with the PC, a bag with some clothes and a security guard with the food, and about 4 minutes, they spotted the Royal Train where a member of the royal train was already outside to see the princess and after looking, he saw the princess and the security guards (. ...) before going inside the train, Helena said goodbye to her security guards and went inside the train to the dining room and there she was eating the food she had brought.

                                                                               (Royal Train)

                                                    (Royal Train - Inside)

                                                           (Dinner of Princess Helena)

After more than three and a half hours of travelling and doing her homework the Royal Train arrived at the station of "Liverpool Street" in London, the train stopped, the door opened and before leaving she thanked everyone for the security and got off the train accompanied with the two security guards that were already waiting and there they went into the car where it would take her to Buckingham Palace. About half an hour later, the car where the princess was entered the garden entrance, stopped and the princess got out and was greeted by a butler in which took the princess to her room in which about 4 minutes was already in the room to remove the dress that would take to the ceremony tomorrow.

                                                               (Buckingham Palace)

After the night had passed, at 9.30 a.m. Helena woke up, put on some simple clothes and left the room where the queen and her great grandfather Filipe were already.

Helena: Good morning bis!

Queen: Good morning dear.

Philip: Good morning Lena.

Queen: What time did you arrive at the palace?

Helena: Two o'clock in the morning.

Did you sleep well?

Lena: Yes I did.

Queen: Did you do what I told you dear.

Helena: Of course I did. In fact I wrote it down more than four times but I think you will all love it.

Queen: Good.

After this they talked for another 15 minutes and then went to their rooms and got dressed for the occasion. But before that, Queen Elizabeth II had a surprise for Helen.

Queen: Well dear before we leave, I want to thank you for the way in which you encouraged and protected the public present.

Helen: No need to thank me.

Queen: Yes it is. I have even spoken to the Lord Mayor of Liverpool and the Prime Minister and they agree. (starts to cry) I, QUEEN ISABEL II, QUEEN OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, OF THE COMNWEALTH, OF THE ARMED FORCES AND CHIEF OF THE PROTESTANT CHURCH, HAVE GRANTED ROYAL VICTORIA CROSS AND GEORGE CROSS FOR THE HEROES AND SAVINGS PROVIDED IN THE ATTACK OF LIVERPOOL AND ALSO CHIEF CORONEL OF THE REGIME OF LIVERPOOL AND MANCHESTER.

Helena: (crying) thank you your majesty.

Queen: You are welcome.

After this, the Queen entered then Prince Philip and then Princess Helena in which the carriage proceeded to Westminster Abbey (? ) about 10 minutes in, members like the Kent Gloucester and Chatto entered through the church entrance where they went to sit in their respective seats, then came Peter Autumm Mike Zara the Princesses Eugenie Beatrice and their husbands and Andrew Duke of York and Sarah, then came Prince Edward with his wife Sofia and their children, Princess Royal Anna and her husband Tim, then came the Earls of Sussex with "Boos" and placards written "Go back to Montecito!!!" "The British People nor the Royal Family are not racist!!!" "Harkles where are your security guards????", then came the car of the Dukes of Cambridge with their children George Charlotte and Louis with the crowd waving and shouting for them, then came the car of Crown Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall Camilla where they waved to the crowd and photographers there.

During mass an aide went over to where Princess Helena was standing and said in her ear "this is it", Helena got up from where she was standing, made a reference to the queen and went to the pulpit and up the stairs and the aide said "You may give your speech princess". Helena then opened her small file which contained the speech she was to speak.

Helena: His Majesty gan gan, his royal highnesses, remaining family, members of the audience, esteemed guests. About 76 years ago in South Africa a British Crown Princess who was 21 years old at the time said the following words on the radio""My whole life whether it be long or short shall be devoted to your service.I shall not have the strength to carry out this resolution alone, unless you join in it with me." 

And since the sudden death of her father King George VI one of the main founders of the Commonwealth, she inherited a huge burden and she knew very well what it was all about her motto is "Peace Faith Hope" and since taking over as Queen she has seen the Commonwealth grow from visiting every country in the Commonwealth Nation more than once and she has passed this on to her sons Charles Andrew Edward and daughter Anne, to her grandchildren William Harry Beatrice Eugenie Peter Zara Luise and James and her great grandchildren me Helena Savannah Isla George Charlote Luis Mia Lena Lucas Sienna August Archie and Elizabeth and her other family. On 5 February a terrorist attack took the lives of 96 people including 20 white Protestant people with Italian and Irish japonese backgrounds, 20 people of Indian Hindu descent, 20 black people of Jamaican Nigerian Catholic descent, 10 people from one family including a 9 month old baby and a 9 month old pregnant aunt who died in hospital from her wounds, 3 best friends died from being hit by artifacts in the bomb, 14 police and security officers died when hit either by fragments of bombs or by gunfire, I myself was hit and just before I shot at them I killed 3 to 9 of them but then I took a moment to drink water and seconds later I felt a pain I put my hand on my stomach in which I saw blood flowing and in that same rack the bench where I was collapsed taking me my friends and more people who were there, I only woke up when I was already in hospital and see my father sleeping on the couch with dark circles under his eyes from crying so much, and returned to sleep. Since then I have known that these murderers wanted to murder me, they wanted me to die but I did not die, I was affected, the public included families, children, teenagers, parents, friends, people of various ethnicities, religions and social classes were affected. And since I am where I am I ask God not only to protect me but also my family, the United Kingdom and its people, the Commonwealth and its people.
Thank you very much and "God Save the Queen!  GOD SAVE THE COMMNWEALTH OF NATIONS"

When Helen had finished speaking there was a standing ovation from everyone starting with her great grandmother the Queen very emotional along with the rest of the royal family guests and audience present minus Meghan and Harry, for those watching the ceremony at home they asked "Aren't they emotional?!" "Why are they sitting and not standing and applauding like the rest?!!". Half an hour later, the ceremony ended and the senior members of the royal family pressed the musical guests and the Archbishop of Westminster and the Bishop of London, and then each went in their cars to Buckingham Palace for lunch. When everyone arrived at the palace and were inside Helena's brothers and sister hugged her and stayed like that for 1 minute, then it was Princess William and Kate's parents plus Eugenie Beatrice and Zara who talked.

Kate: Darling, I missed you so much!

Helena: Me too and also you dad and also my brothers.

Kate: When you were in hospital they treated you well.

Helena: I don't remember the moment I arrived at the hospital because it was straight to the operating theatre I remember them telling me the bullet was only 45 centimetres from the heart it was a blessing that they found out where the bullet was.

Zara: How long was the surgery dear?

Helena: From the moment I was in the operating theatre and they put me to sleep go drugged probably three hours or so.

Eugenie and Beatrice: What do you mean "more or less"?

Helena: During the hours that I was there there were complications and they had to resuscitate me about three times, including opening the bullet wound, finding the bullet, removing the bullet and closing the wound with stitches and then I was taken to my room and about 3-4 hours later I woke up half groggy. Then a doctor came to tell me what I had and hours later my father came in which I was sleeping, he kissed my forehead.

After speaking to all the family members (not the COUNTS OF SUSSEX/Montecito), Butler said.

Butler: Their Royal Highnesses, princes and the rest of the family, and guests Her Majesty will make a speech, Your Majesty please.

Queen: Thank you very much. As you all know we celebrate another year of celebrating and remembering the people of the culture of the Nations that are part of the Commonwealth. As long as I have been alive, the Commonwealth has been like a second family to me as I have watched it grow to this day, visited every country more than once from airboat to seeing my children with their wives and taking their baby children to those countries and decades later seeing my grandchildren now married to the wives of their lives with their daughters and sons on tour, I have taught everyone the motto of the Commonwealth which is " Culture, Language, History, Peace and Prosperity". And I am pleased to announce that in September Princess Helena will be touring 16 Commonwealth countries starting in Canada and ending in Malta. Thank you very much.

Everyone in the room was left with their mouths hanging open, whether the CONDESTS OF SUSSEX were unresponsive until Meghan said.

Meghan: How is she going to cope with visiting those 16 countries?

Queen: Rachel, she and I had arranged this before the attack, in fact she already had 24 countries to visit.

Anne: Mum and how many months will Helena be on tour?

Queen: About two and a half months I think.

Kate: Is she going alone? Won't she be accompanied by another family member?

Queen: She will, and I also want to say she'll be accompanied by plenty of security guards.

William: What about the lessons?

Dad, about the lessons, all the teachers and the class and the Dean at the University know everything, the teachers have told me that in every country I am in about 20 to 40 pages I will have to write briefly about their history as a country, their place in the Commonwealth, their culture, currency and language and famous people and sports.

Charles: Darling are you absolutely sure you want to make that trip?

Helena: Yes Grandpa. As a future queen monarch I want to visit to meet the habitants of each country i visit in that tour and also future tours its my destiny you know.

Queen: Very well the reason also that you are here is that before the ceremony I decorated a person who saved hundreds of people during the shooting and despite being in hospital for over 1 week I decided with the Order of Queen Victoria and George Cross for the heroic acts that person did.

All: Who was it?

Queen: Can someone bring in the decorations thank you.

Two butler's came into the room and each brought their decorations, what they didn't expect was that a third butler had another decoration.

Queen: Thank you very much. When I say the name of the person I have decorated I don't want to hear any peeps, or they are liable to leave.

After announcing the rules to all the members, the Queen prepared herself and was handed the paper with the "Grand Seal".

Queen: I call here to be decorated Princess Helena Elizabeth Diana Alexandra Mary Victoria of Cambrigde, please.

Helena rose from her chair from where she was standing and went to where her great-grandmother indicated the place.

Queen: As Queen of the United Kingdom and of the Commnwealth I award you Princess Helena Elizabeth Diana Alexandra Mary Victoria with the Order of the Cross of Geoge the George Medal and the Order of Victoria.

Everyone in the room was stunned at what had just happened, even Prince of Wales Charles (Princess Helena's grandmother) and William (Princess Helena's father) started to applaud and everyone followed and Harry also applauded minus Meghan.

Queen: Wait, here's another surprise for you Helena.

The third butler, entered with the honorary order and everyone was stunned by what was happening.

Queen: As Monarch, I presented you as Ladie Companion of the Order of the Garter, Princess Helena, many congratulations.

All the other members of the English royal family present were stunned by what they were seeing and watching.

(Condecorations of Princess Helena: George Cross - Medal, Lady Companion of the Order of the Gater and Order of Victoria)

After this, about two hours later Helena thanked her grandmother for the hospitality of sleeping in her room at Buckigham Palace and also said goodbye to her great-grandfather Philip and went to the car that her parents were already in from where they were to take her to the apartments at Kensigton Palace.

Inside Kensigton Palace

Already inside the apartment where the Cambrigde family lives, George Charlotte and Louis went to their rooms to sleep, and before going to their rooms they said goodbye to their sister and their parents. Already in a room, William Kate and Helena sat down and the person who spoke first was William.

William: So, daughter, how is the University after that happened?

Helena: After I left the hospital, in the e-mail I received from the Dean of the University that those injured in the terrorist attack that classes will be taking place through a link and since then classes have been like this.

Kate: And since when did you conbine to come here to London?

Helena: Actually it was gan who invited me to come to London and give a speech during the service.

William: And how did you get here?

Helena: Well, the night before last, at about 11:00 pm, a group of security guards and I left the house, went to a restaurant where I ordered take away and from there we went to the Royal Train to the London Underground, there were about 4 to 8 security guards waiting for me and from there we went to Buckingham Palace and I slept there. And when I woke up I said hello to my great-grandparents and then we went to Westminster Abbey.

Kate: Daughter, your speech was wonderful really.

Helen: Thank you mom.

William: Two people didn't even applaud or anything. I hope they both do nothing.

Helena: I hope that during the tour that they don't do anything, that they don't publicize anything.

Kate: It's true, since they are in the United States, they want to be protagonists. We don't know their motives.

William: We all remember how their interview to the "queen of tv" Oprah how it was, we all saw it, my grandfather had to go to the hospital, my daughter had to be chased by reporters and I at an event had to tell the reporters " WE ARE NOT A RACIST FAMILY", in fact we are descended from Queen Charlotte who was a biracial woman, she was accepted into the family at a very young age, married young and had two king children (George IV and William IV and a future queen (Victoria) and since then the whole royal family has been biracial.

(Queen Charlotte - Wife of George III "Mad King", mother of George IV and William IV, grandmother of Queen Victoria, and an ancester of Portuguese Royal family King Afonso III - fifth king of Portugal)

Kate: Daughter when are you going back to Liverpool?

Helena: In two days, Grandma has granted me the Royal Train for the night.

Kate: Do you want to visit your maternal grandparents?

Helena: Of course I do. When?

Kate: Tomorrow us and your brothers. We can go first thing in the morning, have lunch there and stay a few hours and then go to London.

Helena: Ok, that's fine with me, I miss Pippa.

William: Tomorrow wake up, have breakfast, get dressed and go to the car.

Kate: I'll let my parents know, they'll love it.

Spending the night in her room in apartment A1 of Kensigton Palace, the princess saw how her life had become to her. She had become a "special member of the royal family", and even the princess knew that she had to go on both tours and also walkabouts and opening venues. At nine in the morning the princess woke up, did her needs, went downstairs and into the living room where her parents and siblings were already there.

Helena: Good morning.

Kate + William + George + Lotte + Louis: Good morning!!!

Kate: Are you all ready to visit your grandparents.

George: Yesm.

Lotte: I miss them.

William: So after you're done eating, go get dressed and then we'll hit the road. Ok.

After eating and talking as a family, everyone went to their rooms to get dressed and half an hour later, everyone was already on the road walking to Carole and Michael's mansion... About an hour later, the two cars stopped in front of the mansion, they got out of the car and when they saw their grandparents the little ones got out and ran to them. During that time they talked, they talked about the bombing, the days Helena was in the hospital the days they prayed Helena would be okay and half an hour later Carole Michael with the help of Kate and William made lunch two cars pulled into the estate and when they saw who got out of the car the children and Helena saw it was Pippa with her husband plus her son his uncle James and his wife.

Pippa: So niece, how is the university?

Helena: Well, before it happened I was doing very well, but after it happened I stayed in hospital for a while, and then some time later at home I got an email for those who were injured that they would be in classes online until further notice.

After talking and eating, everyone went to play in Carole and Michel's garden and after one hour playing with everyone, Cambridge said goodbye to everyone and went to the car that would take them to the flat in Kensigton Palace. The next day, Helena said goodbye to her parents and siblings and went with her suitcase to the car with some security guards to the airport of London (Heatrow), which took three hours. Once the plane had landed, all passengers, including Helena, got off the plane and went to the baggage area to retrieve their bags.

(...)

Two months later, in Scotland, at Balmoral Castle, all the royal family was already there, but everyone was already waiting for Helena.

...

Chapel Royal Balmoral

Bishop: In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

All: Amen.

Bishop: In this year of so many years we have seen especially in the European continent a country, Ukraine, being attacked viciously by a single country, Russia, I and the whole world have seen the horrendous thing that country is doing destroying homes, families, families and people leaving their homes for fear of being the next to go to theirs. Their Majesties remember well the Second World War, thousands of children being sent to Canada and also the famous phrase of the Queen Mother" We will not abandon the country nor the king!", today we also saw that Zelenzky did not abandon the country he united the country against an invader. Also this year we saw the terrorist attack on the Liverpool Arena, in which 96 people were brutally murdered and more than 120 injured including Princess Helena considered a heroine by both survivors and relatives of the victims.

Edo: Prodigal son (Luke 15: 11-32)

This is a parable told by Jesus that is very useful to guide your children on repentance and forgiveness. If there is something that needs to be forgiven between you, this will be a time to resolve that issue. The repentant son returns to his father's house after squandering the goods he has claimed for himself. Yet the father welcomes him with open arms, offering him a banquet. Take advantage of this reading to advise your children to always forgive. Forgiveness needs to be a daily exercise.

- "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as God forgave you in Christ." (Ephesians 4. 32)

Charlotte: Without love, nothing we do has value. All of God's commandments for good and holy living depend on loving your neighbour. Obeying the other commandments without loving your neighbour does not please God.

...

The Day After

In William and Kate's room, a butler said to Prince William.

Butler: Sir, Your Majesty has ordered that these medals of honour be given to Princess Helena to wear during the tour.

William: Of course, I will deliver these boxes with the honours to the princess.

After this, William went to his daughter's room who with the help of her mother kate were packing for the tour, he handed over the medals and Helena put the medals in a space place. After this everyone had dinner and about 45 minutes later they all went to bed except for 3 people. In Helena's room were sleeping herself, George Charlotte and Louis.

XXX - Next special chapter about the "Love Liverpool" concert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 107K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
3.7M 86.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
42K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...