Interracial Imagines | j.b. [...

由 donnybear

He's in luhhhhh with the cocoa ;) OPEN FOR REQUESTS 更多

Hello!!
Daddy's Little Girl
Daddy's Little Girl | part two
Catfish
Catfish | Part Two
Catfish | part three [requested]
Jealous
Jealous | part two
Jealous | part three
Studio Love
Yours... Nobody Else's
In Sickness and In Health
High School Sweethearts
Mother knows best?
Awards Season
Are you crazy?
Are You Crazy? | alternate ending
Personal Chef [requested]
P.S. I'm Still Not Over You...
Business or Pleasure? | part one
Business or Pleasure? | part two
Business or Pleasure | part three
Drug Love
The Fangirl Phase
Meet the Parents
Valentine's Day
Longing for your Heartbeat
Scandalous [the imagine]
Scandalous[the imagine] part two
FaceTime [requested]
The Photographer [request]
I Like You, but... [request]
I Like You But.... | part two
Biebing
A Day in the Life [co-written with ericaawrites]
Daddy Kink
Weekend w/ Daddy
Teenage Dream..or Nightmare?
Karaoke Night
Matching Tattoos
Skin [request]
Wingman
T.O.S.O.M | part one
Little Brother
Secret's Out
Video Diaries
TEXTS//Mr. Possessive
TEXTS//Scandalous
TEXT//scandalous [part two]
TEXTS//Alone w the Baby
TEXTS//Missing You
TEXT//Secute
TEXT// sleeping beauty
TEXT//such a tease
TEXT// My best friend's brother..?
TEXT// My best friend's brother..? part two
TEXTS// i need you
TEXT//Rings
TEXT// his & hers
TEXT//surprise
TEXT//just jokes
TEXT//Reminising
TEXT//my brother's keeper | part one
TEXT//my brother's keeper | part two
TEXT// I dont want to be your friend.
TEXT//We Miss You
TEXT// Accusations
TEXT// when Mom's away
TEXT//pickup lines
TEXT// free delivery
Confessions | Part One
TEXT//delete it
TEXT// #MyCalvins
BLURBS
"I woke up at an ungodly hour just for this?" | BLURB
"Harry Styles is prettier than you" | BLURB
"Its f***ing three in the morning." | BLURB
Post a Pic Tag.
What's Gucci?
MY PURPOSE TOUR EXPERIENCE

T.O.S.O.M. | part two

7.4K 346 198
由 donnybear

Btw, I'm so glad you guys liked the first part! and literally I'm so sorry this took so long and I apologize if it sucks :(

Jason POV

Man, it feels good to be out again, Justin never lets me but this time I found my way. I have an advantage over Justin, being that when I'm not out I'm still completely aware of everything that's going on, but when I'm out Justin has no recollection of anything. The dummy has been slacking on his meds lately, probably thinking I had gone away. I thought it was time I formally introduced myself to Y/n, I mean, she is partially engaged to me too. I see she has a bit of a smart mouth and attitude that Justin clearly hasn't dealt with. But that's no problem, by the time I'm done with her she'll know how to put that pretty little mouth of hers to good use. I watched as her eyes changed from confusion, to fear, and back.

"Excuse me, what the hell do you mean 'Justin isn't here' ?!" She yelled, trying to keep up this tough persona when I knew she was frightened.

"Allow me to introduce myself babe, I'm Jason. Nice to meet you." I gave her a sly smile and lifted her hand up to place a kiss on it. She looked at her hand, at my face, then back at her hand for a second before snatching her hand away from mine and soon after I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek.

"What kind of mental shit is this?????" She yelled. "We're engaged to be married and I'm finding out about this now?!" she rambled on and on about how she couldnt believe this and other things, I personally could care less about. The only thing on my mind right now was that she needed to learn that I'm definitely not Justin.

Y/n's POV

It's been four days since I was "formally introduced" to Jason. I can't believe Justin would leave out vital information like him having a mental disorder, out. D.I.D, or Dissociative Identity Disorder, is a form of multiple personality disorder. It's when someone has two or more personalities present within them. In the past few days, I've seen a side that I never even imagined from him. Jason is the polar opposite of the man I grew to love and was planning to spend my life with. I don't even know how it was possible for Justin to create such a persona. Jason is rude and disrespectful. He cares for no ones feelings but his own. As much as I want to leave, I can't, I just can't abandon Justin, especially a time like this where he needs my support the most. I love him and I'm willing to help him, if Jason ever lets him come back. He refuses to take the meds that I never even knew existed.

"Hey, get dressed. We're going out." Jason stood at the bedroom door, fully dressed. He was wearing light blue jeans, the knees ripped and a mint green Nike jersey shirt, paired with white vans. His style was a little different than Justin's but I can't lie, I like it. Although I've grown a slight distaste for Jason, there's no denying his attractiveness, I mean, he literally has the face and body of Justin, if only he was him though. This whole thing is still weird to me, I've never experienced anything like this ever. You only think this kind of stuff happens in movies but it's really people out in the world battling with themselves.

"Hello," Jason snapped his fingers to get my attention. "I know I look good, babe but you don't have to stare," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Get over yourself, and I'm not going anywhere with you." I stated blankly. Jason just smirked, pulling on his few chin hairs.

"I'll be downstairs waiting babe," he winked and with that he pushed himself off the doorframe and disappeared down the hallway. For a second or two I just stared in the direction that he had walked in. Him calling me babe wasn't new, only this time it wasn't in an amused or sarcastic tone and somehow, it didn't annoy me.

After about five minutes of thinking it over, I decided I needed to get on Jason's good side if I ever wanted Justin back. I got out of bed, for the first time in two days, and headed to the bathroom to get myself ready. I decided on a black body suit, with a red flannel tied around my waist paired with Jordan 3s. I put on light make up as usual and undid the braid that was in my hair overnight, which now made it wavy. It took me around 45 minutes to get ready but as promised, when I got downstairs, Jason was sitting in the living room looking down at his phone while he waited.

"Okay, I'm ready," I spoke quietly, but loud enough to get his attention. Slowly he looked up, a small smile tugging the corners of his mouth.

"You look nice," he said, eyeing my entire appearance, a small smirk on his face now. I let my head drop and pretended to study my shoes as I tried to hide my smile.

"Thank you," I said, feeling my cheeks get a bit warm.

Wait, wait. Back up. Why is Jason making me do this? You don't like him remember, Y/n? I snapped out of whatever I was feeling and looked back up at him.

"So, where are we going?"

Jason POV

"Get away from me!" Y/n yelled, giggling slightly and running ahead of me. I just chuckled and stuffed my hands in my pockets walking at a normal pace. "Well aren't you gonna catch me?" She was walking backwards now looking at me with a big smile, a gorgeous smile. I shook my head no and smirked slightly but when she turned back around I ran up behind her and picked her up making her squeal.

I didn't do anything special, we just went for lunch and now taking a walk on the beach. It was weird, for the first time ever I actually felt bad for how I treated someone. I don't know what it was, I guess I just saw how even though I was beyond rude to her she still put up with it. It just showed me how much of a genuine person she is.

"Why are you being so nice?" She asked, looking up at me once I put her down and her laughter died.

"What, I can't be nice?"

"I didn't mean it like that, it's just... I haven't seen it so I just thought.." She said quietly, probably thinking I was offended or something but I wasn't, I get it.

"It's cool babe, I get it," I chuckled. "Maybe you just bring out the good in people..." She didn't say anything but when I looked at her she had a small smile on her face. We walked in a comfortable silence for a little while before Y/n got all excited saying something about wanted to put her feet in the water. I followed behind her and watched as she took off her shoes and sat on the edge of the shore. The sun was just beginning to set now, the light reflecting off her skin, making her glow. She was staring off at the horizon and for a moment I just watched her.

"I know you did not just do that." I gave her an innocent look and shrugged my shoulders pretending to not know what she was talking about. When she looked away, I splashed her again. "Jason, do not play with me."

"Or what?" I challenged raising an eyebrow. She rolled her eyes and turned back towards the front only for her to turn back around a few seconds later and splash me. While she was in her laughing fit I took the opportunity to splash her again, this time with a lot more water.

"My hair!! You think this is funny?"

"It's actually really funny, babe." Y/n stood and tried to run towards me but I moved just in time causing her to slip and fall into the water fully.

"This is so unfair," she pouted, cutely.

"Okay, okay, I'll help you up." I offered, still laughing a bit. I held out my hand and she hesitated at first but then took my hand only to pull me down there with her.

"Great now we're both soaking wet, even playing field," she grinned. I wanted to say there's other ways I could have her soaking wet but decided against it and bit my tongue.

Xx
Your POV

I woke up wrapped in Jason's arms. I don't really know how I got up here, this was actually the first night since Jason arrived that I've slept in our bed. He must've carried me up here, the last thing I remember was sitting in front of the fireplace talking with him. I'm really liking this "new Jason." He's not half bad when he's being nice and actually talking to you like you're a human. Yesterday was great and I really enjoyed it, although for a moment it did get a little weird when I accidentally called him Justin. He brushed it off and said it was okay, but deep down I can tell he felt a way about it.

"Jason, I have to pee," I stated trying to move his grip from around my waist. He groaned slightly, loosening his grip allowing me to get up. I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to take care of my morning hygiene. Once I entered the bedroom again, I found Jason sitting up on the bed with wild eyes.

"Jase, are you okay?" I asked walking towards him slowly.

"W-What you just call me?" He asked. I tilted my head and looked at his eyes, that had returned to the familiar soft brown that I knew so well.

Justin. He must've taken the meds. You'd think I'd be overjoyed by this but, maybe I wasn't? Don't get me wrong I am happy but is it bad that I was hoping for a few more days with Jason?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

11.5K 204 15
For the girls who understand the saying "the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice." Enjoy my loves.
243K 6.2K 43
[CLOSED] interracial preferences for thee justin bieber. this is my first book, so bare with the cheesiness, I promise it gets better. thanks for rea...
612K 14.4K 46
R E Q U E S T S C L O S E D Some preferences I wrote for us beautiful brown beliebers :)
385K 2.2K 199
@justinbieber liked your post @justinbieber commented on your picture @justinbieber started following you Cover by: @imallyg