🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement

Extra-Where it all began

491 15 0
By brownboiiii

Got some time to open Wattpad and I thought about publishing this chapter i had in drafts. If you remember enough you can connect few minor dots as to why Adraniel never stood a chance against demons.

Mei in the story for now, above,  in year 2000

I was randomly thinking why did I ever introduced Mei in the first part and I think it was just to make story more interesting and add a little more fun to hell part. But then he became an important character since if it wasn't for him the sins could never enter break into heaven.

About Mei , the fallen angel of Chaos and the 8th crown prince of Hell.

Mei when he meets Adraniel, year 2020.

Mei is the youngest of the Nine princes of Hell. His full name is Meible ( pronounced Mabel) and he uses Morningstar as his last name , cause he could not come up with anything and just took his eldest brother's last name.

Mei is the 8th prince of Hell and rules the 8th circle. He's the angel of Chaos and didn't always had the 'harem'.

He is the youngest and hence gets favoured by Lucifer in most circumstances. Lucifer 'adores' him cause he's the only brother of his who has not failed one single task and remains invincible to this day. Being the angel of Chaos , Mei not only holds one of the five parts of the great blade , the blades of chaos he's the only fallen angel that contributes to the bad as well as the good of mankind by creating a balance.

Mei has the same ability of shapeshifting like Lucifer but unlike him he cannot shift back to his original form immediately and the change is a long term change. Hence he does it rarely.
Mei was the first to get affected by Adraniel's birth and the effect of love angel on hell. This story is about how it all began and how Mei met his first lover.

This piece of story sets place in the year 2001, the year the Adielson family comes to down to earth to celebrate the first birthday of Adraniel which the princes of Hell crashes.

Mei's Pov

As I sit on my throne and play with my lone dagger I can't help but feel bored.
The single blade of Chaos, incomplete without its twin was still powerfull enough to cause an uproar in the mortal realm.

Heh , another time.

I wanted to do something fun.
My legs dangled from end of my throne on which I don't remember when I actually sat properly. I'm either sprawled on it like I am now or just sprawled below it. I don't actually sit properly.

The creaking of the doors signalled someone was coming over to my throne room.

I think I'll decorate it and change this hideous cave like setting to more of a chandelier like grand room like in Lucifer's castle.

There was a knock and sighed tiredly.
"Come in." I said disinterested.

"Prince Mei, master asks to see you in his room." A servant of Lucifer , informed me.

I swear If I were a dog my ears would have picked up in excitement and my tail would have been wagging.

I know I'm a spoiled brat and Lucifer is the one who spoils me. Being the youngest of the Nine I rarely face troubles since my older brothers all take care of shit before it hits me.

I perked up at the announcement and stood up.

"Why ,may I ask?" I asked and the servant whimpered a bit.

These low class demons whimper at our normal voices, which is usually just higher in octaves and filled with confidence but I know they'd piss their pants if anyone of us would scream at them.

"I do not know that prince Mei."he replied and I hummed.

I walked down the stairs and out of my castle.

Apparently the 9 of us excluding , the angel of death as he prefers to call himself , we live at the centre of the pandemonium. The Capital city of hell.

The 9 circle as they are surrounded by darkness and never-ending cold, burning flames , these 9 circles are ruled by the 9 of us and overall by Lucifer. Lucifer's grand castle is in the centre of the city and surrounded by 9 other castles each size of a city which is our homes. We live at a walking distance.

So i just casually walked out of my home and to Lucifer's.  Long walk , but freshed up my mind.

I entered the castle and passed by few demons who bowed to me as usual.
I was currently blond with golden eyes and pale milky white skin. I casually change my appearance from time to time.

I walked into his throne room as usual and entered without knocking.

"If isn't my favourite Lil brother who gets work done." He said happily and I smirked.

"No one to play with this evening?" I asked smirking.

"Hmm true. " He said smirking as usual and patted the space beside him.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the golden stairs to his bed like throne and lied beside him. His throne only let's those sit on it those who have been granted permission by Lucifer.

The two of us only in white silk robes that too which only covered our lower parts.

"While as much as alluring you may look lying here beside me, I have something fun to do." He said smirking and I gave him a mischievous grin.

"What is it that you have in your mind, big brother? And please tell me it has something to do with the words S-E-X" I said smirking. He laughed and shook his head.

"Wait little one. Let your brother come here too and as usual all of them are late. That's why you are my favourite." He ruffled my hairs and I just chuckled.

Soon I felt 7 people entering Hell from Earth and one from the end of hell in the castle.

I sat up and watched the golden double doors as first the infamous Seven sins walked in followed by a black cloud of smoke which was also one of my elder brother.

"What is it now?" William asked Lucifer with a bored look.

All of them did had a bored look , I mean ever since the sins went on earth to enjoy and live as humans they became more like humans. Who the hell cares what happens to your work?

"Exactly, I have like shit ton of things to do." Damos said from behind the mist.

"Damos can you switch off the mist thingy? I kinda forgot how you look behind the black mist and red glowing orbs for eyes."i said and I could see he rolled his eyes cause the next second the most had disappeared and there stood my pretty black haired , sharp jaw, red eyes handsome hunk of a brother who was one the 9 princes and the angel of death.

" Thanks Mei, I can see you're drooling but we'll fool around later ." Damos winked at me and I smirked.

"Atleast you're still a little fun." Sebastian pointed out.

"Please if only I don't have to go around killing souls from existence and constantly guard hell I'd actually have more time to enjoy with you all but Lucifer can't give my the joy that ." Damos remarked.

"That's cause I trust only you with that task little demon." Lucifer chuckled

"What is it? Why have you summoned us at this time?" Pierce asked as he picked up few grapes and popped them into his mouth.

" The Adielsons are having a party on earth. And they dare not invite us to the first birthday party of our long lost great great great and generations of great something or whatever he is to us.

Adraniel Adielson. The youngest member of the Adielson family.  The prince of Heaven and ........ The golden boy from the prophecy." Lucifer finished and we all stared at him in shock.

"Come on you still holding onto that stupid prophecy?" Lucien asked and Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"Yes I am. And that's why I have decided we'll go to the child's party and see if the prophecy is true. I mean there is something that's going to tell us that yes that's the baby being talked about in prophecy." Lucifer finished.

Hmm the prophecy about the angel who will join hell and heaven.
Sounds interesting.

I mean what will happen, the least Adiel can do is show his eyes at us.

I smirked.

"Brothers are we going?" I said as I looked at them with my head hanging from the edge of the bed upside down.

"Don't be naughty Mei." Greyson teased and I just gave a bashful smile.

"We're crashing it anyway." Lucifer shrugged as he played with my hair.

"You guys go , I have to stay here anyway." Damos said sighing.

He turned into his mist form and started to leave.

"We need to have a chat Lucifer. That pink thing is irking me to no ends." He said shuddering.

Surprisingly on the day the said angel was born , 1 month after that weird orbs started to float around hell and not the normal ashy grey ones. These were colourful. Since they were out of hell we didn't pay much attention but a few weeks back a giant orb , pink colour came out of nowhere and has ever been trying to get into hell. The so-called walls of hell prevents it and Damos is also another reason.

"Sure. But i told you to ignore it. It can't enter anyway." Lucifer shrugged.

Damos sighed and turned into his mist form and disappeared just like that.

The remaining nine of us quickly made our way to earth and were on our way to ruin a kids birthday party.

Why they're celebrating it on earth, I don't know?

As the 9 of us walked the streets of Paris I can't help but stare at the city in awe. What a marvelous city!!!!

I have not been in Paris once.

"Come on Mei, don't get lost." Lucien said as he grabbed my hand and walked with me so I don't get lost.

Ignoring the demon prince part, I can say I have the best elder brothers. 
These 9 idiots have not once let me get into any trouble and They spoil me to no ends. They all just adore me I can say that proudly.

Smiling I walked hand in hand with Lucien and we stopped infront of this decent looking restaurant.

The presence of angels can be felt and the weird smell of flowers and sweetness filled the air.

I gagged at that.

"Here goes nothing. I just hope daddy Adiel will take us in." Lucifer said in a fake worried voice.

"I swear if I get my hands on that dick I'll beat him to pulp!" William cackled and his head twitched in a weird manner. There were the usual veins on his neck and forehead that would pop out now and then.

William is like this , he is always angry. I think last month he killed one of his own business partner then made it looke like an accident by throwing him off from the window of the office at 17th floor. I don't know how dumb these humans are.  Crushed bones from Falling? That too only 17 floors? Pfft.

As Lucifer pushed the double doors everything became silent and all the attention of the room was on us.

We walked into the restaurant and all the tables were filled with angels in disguise.

And the centre of the restaurant was asiels family. A one year old baby, one pair of twins and the Adiel and Catherine.

"Get out!!!" Adiel bellowed.

"That's not how you greet your guest." Lucifer said casually as he picked up a wine glass and sipped on it.

I smirked and picked up a olive to eat from the plate of a nearby couple.  They glared at me and I blew them a kiss.

"So this is the boy everyone's taking about ." Lucifer said as he walked towards the family.
Catherine quickly pulled back the three kids close to her and the jerk of a king stood up.

"Sit down. We're not here to fight now are we boys?" Pierce said scoffing.

"The prophecy concerns us as much as it does to you. Nothing can be done to change it. " Lucien said as he shrugged.  I stared at the boy with light grey eyes who stared back at me with innocence.

Adiel seem to go through deep thinking cause the next second he sat down and huffed.

"What is it you want?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see the boy . Become part of the celebration." Lucifer smirked and shrugged.

"As if." She muttered under her breath.

"Little Adraniel, is it " Lucifer said as he leaned down closer to the boy . The little child giggled and tried to grab the curls that fell over Lucifer's face.

"You turn 1 today. I'm not very happy with what you are bound to do but you're still somehow my great great something somehow. So a gift would suffice for now." Lucifer said in a bored tone.

We all looked at him with disbelief. He can be pretty dramatic. Like did he not say we're crashing the party?

Lucifer slowly caressed the child's cheel and smirked.

"May you live your life with all the luxury one can dream of. All the leisure one could think of. You won't ever need to fight or worry about demons or evil attacking you. Grow up into a beautiful boy, little boy. That's my boon for you." Lucifer said and we were actually surprised he gave the child a boon?

Catherine and other angels actually looked shocked with Lucifer's behaviour.

Adiel was confused too.

"Thought about wrecking this party but let little Adraniel enjoy it. We'll be going for now, without causing mischief. Be grateful for that." Lucifer said and we gawked at him.

Excuse me?

"Luc-" Lucifer cut of Pierce.

"We're going. I mean what we'll achieve by ruining a one year olds birthday party?" Lucifer shrugged.

"What we'll do is steal food and liquor." Lucifer smirked and shrugged and with a snap he held a big bag of food that was supposed to be for party packed. Few other bags with expensive liquor from the restaurant.

"Give me a hand Mei-Mei" Lucifer said and shaking my head I picked up the bottles.

"You could pay for it if you want. That's the least you could do." Lucifer grinned and winked at Adiel who have him an unimpressed glare.

As we stepped out of the restaurant Lucifer teleported us to hell back to his throne room.

"What was that?" Lucien asked confused.

"Literally what the fuck was that?" I added .

"I did what I did. You'll see." Lucifer shrugged

"You gave an angel a boon. Though harmless but still a boon, to an angel, by the devil himself? Are you out of your mind?!" William growled.

"Yeah that angel was the prince of heaven , the future king of heaven."Lucifer shrugged as he took a bite of from the chicken elg piece he had dug out from the packets.

"Yeah- wait a minute? You said never need to fight or worry about demons........" Pierce frowned.

"What king of heaven won't worry about demons and will never fight? Obviously someone like him can never be a king and even if he is he cant fight demons because of the boon. So if demons were to sent to kill him or if he were to face one he could never really fight. "Lucien worded out his theory.

Lucifer smirked .

" And the prophecy says he has to be the king or heaven will fall. If he's the king heaven will fall, he's not the king heaven will fall. Both cases we have an advantage." Lucifer shrugged

"Oh you little smart bitch" Pierce chuckled and Lucifer winked at him smiling mischievously.

"He'll never stand a chance against us demons now even if he can be all powerful" Sebastian said sleepily.

As I heard this I frowned and then shook my head giggling. I took a bottle and popped it open as others stared at me frowning in confusion.

"Wow. Why do you forget that we are not really demons. By blood we're still angels?" I raised my eyebrow at them as I sipped on the champagne bottle.

"Oh shit. I should have used the word hell!" Lucifer snapped his finger as his face turned from smug to annoyed.

"You had to ruin it don't you?" He pouted at me frowning.

"If he were the king and we challenged him it has to be royalty vs royalty. There's only one royal family in hell and that has us 10 and all of us are angels too. Adraniel has two elder siblings and Adiel and Catherine who themselves are skilled warriors. He wouldn't have to worry about demons since they will look out for them. And even though the boon states this, this is not a curse. A boon is supposed to be expendable and will often work in the positive way." I explained.

Being the angel of Chaos had its perks. I can sense the probability of things happening.
The other stared at me for ruining the fun.

"Hey don't give me that look i just started the truth. What if you did something stupid after that." I defended myself.

"He's right. We cant really change the prophecy even though whatever the fuck we do. Well atleast it was worth a try . We'll see in future what happens of it." Lucifer said shrugging.

"Atleast we have food, drinks and us to enjoy the night." Lucien said shrugging as he picked up a chicken nugget and popped it in his mouth.

"We sure do." Lucifer's smirk wanted us about the night we were about to have and I looked forward to it.............

Third Person Pov

The night was spent in leisure and the next morning all of them departed to take care of their own business.

Damos had been circling around the perimeter of hell ever since he got it as his duty. 

The appearance of the orbs at the outskirts of hell was concerning.
Damos sensed a weird pressure around the northern side of the border and quickly flew over to check it out.
On reaching there he saw that the orbs had clustered around the giant pink orb and have been trying to enter hell.

Damos was already annoyed and on seeing that he became furious.
He took out his scythe, the one that had the power to end and erase anything from existence. If anything was to be destroyed by his scythe it ceased to exist even in memories of people and the only person to remember it was Damos himself.

He with his full potential swinged it at the orb . He expected it to hit the orb and  slice it but instead it bounced back and with amount of energy and light that numbed his senses for a minute.

He couldn't see , hear or feel anything.
When he regained his senses he saw that the orb that was disturbing then deo so long had disappeared along with the smaller ones.

Damos smirked. All it took was his scythe to get rid of it.
He shook his head and went back to his work.

Unbeknownst to him the orb hadn't dissappeared instead latched itself onto him.
As Damos entered hell the orbs sneakily spread into the air , invisible to the eyes of even the fallen angel. Like spores of a mould it spread in the air. Not even the Angel of Death noticed it as he inhaled the air mixed with them.

As Mei peacefully slept in his bed , the remnants of the original pink orb entered his nose and settled itself into his body. 

A pink glow appeared around his body and disappeared quickly.   Then it happened to Damos and then the sins in order of the youngest to oldest. 

Even the demons livin' in hell stay oblivious to the change of air and inhaled the small particles that the orb had divided itself into.

As Lucifer woke up that morning and walked out of his room to the balcony he felt a shiver run down his spine. There was something different in the air , he thought.

But it was too late cause he too had inhaled it and it settled deep into his body.

While Lucifer has imprinted himself on little Adraniel when he carresed his cheek unbekn to him the boy had done it too. The orb had appeared because of the boy and after imprinting Lucifer , the orb which was none other than Adraniel's  energy found a way to sneak into hell without Lucifer or anyone noticing or it being stopped by Hell's gates.

It gave the inhabitants of hell the one thing they were devoid of ,emotions.

Mei woke up from his sleep and stretched. As he inhaled the air he too felt something was different.

He frowned.
Hell suddenly started to smell of other things apart from Ash and smoke. He could clearly smell the food that was being cooked for breakfast.
Thinking of it not much he stood up and went to have breakfast.

He heard Lucifer in his mind and after finishing it he went to him.

"I don't know why you call me like this sometimes when usually you dramatically send one your servants to call me ."Mei said as he walked in the throne room.

"Do you feel it too?" Lucifer asked staring blankly at the sky.

"Yes. Something's changed . I wonder if the others feel it too." Mei replied.

"They won't. They don't have that ability to sense these type of upcoming things. "Lucifer replied.

"What do you want?" Mei asked.

"For now this has no explanation and nothing seems out of place so we'll ignore this. I have another task for you." He said and Mei frowned in confusion.

"Hm? What is it? " Mei asked.

"You have to bring few souls to hell. To me. " Lucifer said.

"Hmm? Why are you sending me? They'll come her by themselves?" Mei asked.

" A foolish angel granted them a forbidden seal. Few of them were supposed to die and they were to go to heaven but by making a deal with an angel they not only corrupted the justice system that's beyond mortal world but also they cheated death by using divine magic which was against nature. If they were using other type of magic it would have been less chaotic. They are demon hunters actually. Heaven forbids entry to their souls now but the souls still can't come to hell so they'll cause ruckus in the plain of dead. *Sighs* catch them. Bring them here. Excluded two , the rest of the group needs to be in hell for their deeds. Only you can destroy the seal. Destroy it and drag 'em here." Lucifer finished.

"Seems complicated. What's to that angel?" Mei asked.

"When do Heaven punishes their own kind. He got suspended from his duty and is in prison. For 3 years. Only. Fucking retards." Lucifer muttered under his breath.

" Fine I'll go. Tell me who to bring." Mei shrugged.

Lucifer handed his younger brother a slip of paper with 12 names written in it. Two of them in blue while remaining in red.

"These two are those excluded?" Mei asked.

"Yes. They aren't meant to be in hell but heaven won't accept them either. These two are quite the famous duo if demon hunters. And weirdly enough they don't even know they were marked. The others have readily agreed to it and they were just marked in their sleep. Deal with them how you want." Lucifer said and walked away.

Mei shrugged and walked out of the castle.
Lucifer usually sends Mei to the most difficult of tasks and some personal work that Lucifer doesn't shares with his other brother. The eldest and the youngest were considered the closest. Mei was the most powerful out of the nine and stood second at matter of strength after Lucifer .

Mei flew up to earth and started to prepare. He had to lure them in , all of them in the same place and he did that. After months of strategising, the plan was already in work. The 12 men were in the city of Florence.
They were out on hunting a demon or as they were told in the old abandoned supermarket near the city outskirt.

Mei had been waiting for them and as they got closer a weird anxiety seeped into him .

His senses worked and told him something was off. Something was not going right. Mei's ability of sight seeing hit him. A glimpse of around 30 men in a castle like place hanging out and having fun filled his mind. What confused Mei was he was in the middle of them and laughing. He shook his head.

What was that? He wondered .

He heard footsteps and not paying much attention to it he quickly regained himself. He was currently sat in a dark corner on a sofa he found nearby sipping on liquor.

As the men entered from various directions all at once they frowned.

Mei had lead them into a maze.
They were confused and argued among themselves how it was not possible.

"Tch. And you call yourself a team." Mei had spoke , his voice though was not deel but still manage to sent shivers down the spine of someone with how much dominance and evil aura it carried.

The men frantically looked around, alert.
Mei counted and frowned. There are only 11 , total 12 entered the maze of floors.

Mei slowly walked out of the shadows and immediately caught the attention of the 11 who raised their guns at him openfired at him stopping only when the ammunition ran out.

As the smoke cleared the , Mei chuckled and shook his head.

"You think you're cool because you have cool toys?" Mei teased and they frowned in confusion.

Why was their blessed guns not working on this demon? They wondered .

Mei summoned his staff which had one blade of Chaos attached to its end.

"I think so you know why am I here"Mei said and the faces of 10 of them morphed into shock and panic.

Mei quickly remembered the face of the one who looked confused . 
"You should keep your corruption to your mortal world."Mei said as he appeared out of nowhere behind a man and beheaded him.

He captured his soul and turned it into a marble. He pocketed it and smirked.

"Next?" He said out loud.

"What the fuck?! The seals not working!!" A man shouted in despair.

"What seal?" The confused one asked and it confirmed Mei's suspicion that this was one of two that were innocent.

An arrow pierced Mei's back and he didn't even saw it coming. The sound of  feet landing behind him sent shivers down Mei's spine. A weird smell filled the air.
A masculine scent, the scent of apples filled his nose. It was rather mouth watering. Mei's head was ringing like a bell.

He turned around, and his breath got knocked out of his breath.

Behind him stood a fine specimen of a man, green eyes , sharp jaw with a light stubble, golden brown locks of hair. He stood taller than him and the way he stared right back into his eyes made him flustered.

His heart was beating loudly and he suddenly felt a little nervous. What was that feeling? Mei had asked himself.

This feeling......
This is familiar.....
This weird excitement mixed with anxiety. I felt it before. I felt it back when I used to..........
When I used to be....an.....angel.
Mei thought.
Mei was confused why he felt those particular emotions that were long taken away from them.

Mei was pulled back into reality when the man infront of him shot him but it had to effect on him.

"Back away. He's one of those stronger ones." The man took a positive stance.

Mei tilted his head in confusion like a puppy. His golden eyes staring back at the man in innocence and his golden locks fell over his eyes.

The man in front of him flushed and his cheeks turned pink. Mei knew the man felt the same desire towards him too.

"My name is Mei Morningstar. "Mei introduced himself and the men trembled in fear for they knew who Morningstar was.

"He's one of the nine!!! Fuck runn!!" One of them men behind him yelled and tried to run but no matter where they ran everything was sealed off.

"What do you want? Who are you!!" The beautiful man asked and Mei was lost in him.

"I'm the 8th Prince of Hell. The youngest of the Nine and the ruler of the 8th circle. The angel of Chaos." Mei proudly introduced himself only to the man.

"The 10 men with you, one dead had made a foolish deal with a foolish angel. They were supposed to die but due to a particular seal they became prone to death. Then they did few things that landed them in hell. There date is long due and they belong to hell. Hell always comes for what rightfully is it's property. You two were unknowingly pulled into this and have the same seal on you. You are not eligible to land in hell, yet. But heaven won't accept you either for trying to corrupt the justice system beyond the mortal world. " Mei said and the two man's eyes widened in panic and they stared at the others for confirmation which they got when they turned their heads away.

"You did what?!! Didn't I tell you that was dangerous!!" The confused man from earlier shouted at his friends.

"The seal can only be broken by the angel that put it. But I can do that too. Consider it an honour that one of the Princes , himself came here to escort you to hell.  Give up willingly and I shall make it easy for you. You know you're in the wrong here. I'm suddenly feeling quite generous." Mei smirked as he walked and took a seat on the sofa.

He stared fiercely at the men infront of him as they were sweating in panic.

Mei saw it coming and pulled out the heart of the man that tried to sneak up on him from behind.  The body fell forward and Mei chuckled dryly.

"Sneaking up on people is considered bad. Dont you know?" Mei said as he lit up the bloody heart. The other stared in shock.

The angelic seal that was supposed to save them from death situation had leas them towards the door to death and hell.

"You're bullshitting-" Mei cut the man off.
"Do I need to tell everyone here what you did to that girl that came to you for help in the forest of that Romanian village where you were hunting the wolf devil." Mei said and the man choked on his spit.

"How you comforted her first but then you took advantage of her in ways that are not worth describing to the humans. Then how you inhumanely chopped her into exactly 34 pieces and left her mangled corpse for the wolf devil to devour. You hunted it down but at what cost?" Mei chuckled darkly. The handsome one and the confused one as Mei remembered them looked disgusted to the point they'd puke.

Mei was getting Antsy the more he stayed there and the more he looked at the man , the desire to throw him down in this couch and take him became stronger.

Mei was getting hot.

"I don't have time actually. "Mei stood up and in a flash of lightning the last men collapsed on his feet choking on blood.

The two men left remained frozen.
The souls were stored in Mei's earring. Screaming and desperately trying to get out.

"I- I- " the handsome one stuttered.

"Can I get your names please. I'm getting confused by calling you the confused one and you the handsome one." Mei said and the "handsome one" blushed.

"Drew Watson." The confused one said.

Mei waited patiently to hear the name of this one.

"Enzo Emerson. " The handsome one replied. And it sent shivers down his spine.

Enzo. Enzo. Mei repeated his name in his mind.

"Drew , Enzo." Mei liked the way it left his mouth. That name.

"You two have the seals, I can break it. I have to break it. But the seal works in a weird manner it attaches itself onto the scale that balances your good and bad deed. If i destroy it the balance is damaged too.  You're not eligible to go to hell neither heaven and you'd always roam the earth after dying , so there's no peace." Mei explained and they frowned.

The two were currently kneeling in front of the higher being.

They knew fighting was not an option and the only person that can help them in anyway was the one in front of them or that's what Enzo's gut feeling said .

"Help us. Please " Enzo said miserably and Drew stared at him in shock.

" You're asking a devil for help?!? You know that's against our oath. We'll go to hel- wait there nothing for us." Drew sighed.

"You want me to help you? Why?" Mei asked smirking at the man.

He loved having control just like his other brothers. And the man sitting in his knees in front of him aroused Mei.

Mei knew the thoughts Enzo had. He encouraged it.

"I don't know. I just feel like you would. I have never encountered one of the Nine and this is first time. We only read about you in books. You all are strong and specially you. You have been named the invincible. While you all are rulers of hell and are evil , you all are also great.  I don't know why but at this point I'd rather not have my soul destroyed and be punished for something I didn't do and in something I had no part in"
Enzo replied.

" Such big words. One may think you're trying to butter me but I sense honesty. You're confused still*chuckles* the reason I called you confused one.
But you are not being punished for no reason. This is because deep down you knew something was going but you didn't cared enough to see what. It's the punishment for your blindness towards your colleagues deeds and you , you had the idea of what they were upto but you kept it a secret. You didn't take part in it but you were still part of it. Your punishment is less and you can be given mercy." Mei said wisely.

He was actually impressed by the men. Even though they were demon hunters they respected him knowing who he was and with no shame asked him for help. While Mei was not as evil as Lucifer , he was still a little bit evil but also kind.

" Perhaps. Something can be done. Drew Watson. Go seek out for Nyx Venatores, he shall help you. Do explain the situation and tell him who recommended you. He's currently in Los Angeles. It's hard to find him but if he notices you finding him he'll come to you. Turn into a vampire and then you shall go to a completely different place instead of hell and heaven and if you do as directed , in the end you can find peace. Hell is not a place for you. Since the seal is off , death can now touch you. Be aware. You shall turn into a vampire before the next blood moon, that is January 9. You have few months. " Mei advised.

"What? Why?" Drew asked in confusion.

"You were supposed to die three months ago in that car accident you had with the drunk driver. The seal doesn't actually protects you, it delays the date of death. The new estimated date of death for you is 10 January. I'm not supposed to say this but i couldn't give two fucks." Me shrugged.

"And whereas you, Enzo my dear." Mei said it smirking and it sent chills down the man's spine. He blushed red.

"You shall choose. You could go with him but it's impossible for you to find vampire blood within 4 hours. It's 3pm , today is when you die. You have to go back to that girl and in the way you'll crash down the forest and into the river.
Or you could come with me. Since hell doesn't accept you as a prisoner but it can accept you as an inhabitant. Hell's very different for prisoners and it's inhabitants. And since you'll be living with me , no harm shall be done to you." Mei suggested.

And only after the words left his mouth had Mei realised what he did.
The man stared at him shock.

"As a servant , a worker ofcourse. My castle'a quite lonely. " Mei covered up but deep down he was panicking.

Enzo had this look that could tell he was panicking.

"All right." Enzo answered and Mei's eyes widened. So does Drew's.

He didn't actually thought he'd accept the offer.
What the fuck, Mei thought.

"What the hell?" Drew voiced out.

" I never wanted to be a hunter you know. Demons actually intrigued me. It was a weird dream of mine to see what hell was like but not as a prisoner. This is like a weird dream come true. I accept your offer. Please take me with you. " Enzo said.

"You must say goodbye to everyone you know. You know the story of Hades and Persephone. Once you call hell home, it keeps you there as it's child. You cant leave." Mei warned and the man with full confidence nodded.

"I accept. I just want to go with you. I only have him in this world and I say goodbye to him now. I don't know if I can trust you when you say I won't be a prisoner-" Enzo was cut off by Mei.

"You can . Here." Mei took his hand and cut his palm and did same to Enzo.

"With a witness here, I make this deal with this human. He shall be kept safe and sound under my wings in hell and shall work for me as long as I want. But he can leave whenever he pleases." Mei said and a blood pact formed.

Mei wanted to slap himself till his cheeks go red. What the fuck was i doing?!? He thought.

Why am I so impulsive. Why did I do that!! He screamed at himself .

But what was done was done. Mei had formed a blood pact and he could do nothing now. Angel blood and it's stupid honest properties.

The man smiled and stood up. He said his goodbyes to his friend with tears and after a 10 minute long goodbye he came forward to the dark Angel.

"I'm ready." He said.

"I'm surprised." Mei replied.

" Do them a favour give them a proper burial." Enzo said to drew who nodded sadly as he looked at the dead corpse.

Only then Enzo realised he had made a deal with the devil who killed his friends. But it was too late and he proposed the idea.

Both of them acted impulsively on their desires. A weird spark between them.
They didn't know what was to happen in future but this is how the Angel of Love , Adraniel Adielson had started his  impact on hell.

The youngest ruler had been hit with the arrow of love.

The first lover of Mei had came into his life and Mei had no idea what was to it.

All that he knew was his brothers were going to have his head. Or will they if he calls him his sex slave who he had for just his pleasure. Or if he showed it that way?

Well the future had answers to that.
But for now,
Love had entered Hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 2.6K 22
[Sequel to Innocence] One would think that the life of a Prince of Hell would be easy. Sure, it might have been - once - but now that Asmara has a fe...
185K 10.8K 15
B O O K 2 in The Nine Princes of Hell series. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ascari, the fallen guardian angel is broken. Lost. Alone. Used. Dirty. "K...
398K 22.9K 47
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 1) Lust, Glutton, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. These are the SEVEN DEADLY SINS that humans have constantly been...
47.6K 2.4K 20
Book VI of the Seven Sins Series It's been 20 years since Amari and Lexi met, 20 years since Amari was told not to come home unless he was willing to...