College Drama ~ Toya Dabi x F...

By o0Kageyamas_Wife0o

.-/ DISCLAIMER!!!! \-. (( READ INFORMATION BELOW!! )) I do not own any of MHA. But I do own the story plot an... More

First Day!
Day Of College
A Introduction
Another Class..
Lunch
Karaoke Night
Karaoke Night 2~

~!Information!~

26 0 0
By o0Kageyamas_Wife0o

Hey Darlings~!

My name is Alex and I'm the author of this fanfiction~

Your name is ; Y/n Shigiraki

You are infact Tomura Shigiraki's little sister. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                             Your Hair~ 

                                                                         Your Dorm Room~!

Playlist ;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifYNbaFAa9w

Your Best friend :  Himiko Toga ; Akiiro Manjha

About you : 

You are a 19 year old, female who is the last member of the Hassaikai. You were the most strongest member in the gang, besides Overhaul. After Overhaul was arrested after being surrounded by pro hero's and police. Since she always wore a mask with her suit she used while causing ruckus in the city, she was never noticed by anyone, which gave her an advantage to attend a College. ( The LOV doesn't exist in this story, all members of the LOV are friends. ) You have medium length, black hair and amber eyes. You are a very stunning woman, which makes you very popular after transferring to the College. Specifically with the boys and most of the girls. ( You were taken away from your older brother ( Shiggy ) when you and him were really young so don't notice him until later on in the story ) Read for more information!

Your Quirk : Mother Nature

You can control ; Fire, Water, Earth and Wind by using specific hand motions.

Toga Age : 19

Dabi Age : 21

Shiggy Age :  20

Mr.Compress(Atsuhiro Sako) Age : 20

Changed the ages for the story!!

Enjoy the story~~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.1M 37K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
263K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
142K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...