A Introduction

I shrugged off the weird feeling, and took a deep breath. " Hi.. m--my name is Y/n Shigiraki. " I stuttered, my eyes widening in realisation that I just stuttered, in front of my whole entire class. ' WOW Y/N WHAT A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION!! ' I thought, mentally beating myself up at the same time. " Welcome, Ms. Y/n. " The teacher smiled, nodding his head. I slowly nodded back, walking up the stairs to my desk just to lock eye contact with the boy with black hair. He had cyan eyes.. and they were some what.. beautiful you could say? I nearly drowned just looking into them. I quickly took my seat, just for the teacher to point behind me, calling the same boy up to introduce himself. He walked up to the front of the class, spinning around on his heels while shoving his hands into his pockets. He was wearing a yellow and black striped long sleeve and ripped blue jeans. 

He tilted his head to the side

He tilted his head to the side. He looked aggravated for some reason? But I wasn't going to question it. " The name's Touya Dabi..  " He huffed, closing his eyes. " Thank you, Touya. Please go take a seat. " The teacher sighed as he walked off with some what of an attitude. As he walked by me, and up the stairs to his desk I caught a scent of cologne.
30 minutes passed by and the bell rang, dismissing the class. And the funny part is the teacher didn't even get to teach anything, cause all we did was introduce ourselves. We didn't even get through the whole class before the bell rang. 

HERE'S THE CLASSROOM BTW.

I grabbed my bag and stood up, walking down the stairs towards the classroom door

I grabbed my bag and stood up, walking down the stairs towards the classroom door. Right as I walked out the class, I seen Himiko and Akiiro waiting for me outside. " Hey girlie! " Akiiro smiled cheekily, hugging me. " Oh my god guys, that class was so fucking boring. " I barked out a laugh as we walked off. 

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT AF.
I FORGOT I NEED TO DO MY HOMEWORK BEFORE I 100% GET GROUNDED!!!

I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW~!
BYEEEE~