An Accidental power

By Zuelle7

This is a fetish novel, so if you're not into fetish you're welcome to move on ;) I decided to give this one... More

Its not Lava
Jackpot?
Charka
Your body is my playground
Black diamond
Where there's smoke...
Too much power
To the next town
Dark elf
Bucks for a donkey
Play it sexy
It became an auction
Intermission
A trade of favour
Explosion of ecstasy
A black splash of ash
Cease fire... Open fire
Who's the boss?
Abby
Torna or Tectonica?
It pukes molten rock?
Have some fun
A little too sweet
Give an atom bomb to a child
Sanguivoriphobia
Burn them all!
Our worst nightmare
Its what I am...

Till our hearts find rhythm

574 3 7
By Zuelle7

Heather slammed the table making the mirror bounce and fall "No! I will not... Not slug a donkey in his balls! Kick a dog or set a pigeon on fire! I'm not cruel!"

"The table doesn't count, that's an inanimate object so it felt nothing, use that same technique and slap an old man hard on his bald head! Make sure it leaves a nice purple hand print that's how hard you must slap!"

"Back off Charka! I won't do it!"

"I'm not stopping twinkletits, you–re going to commit an act of violence on something that's alive, see it as your first task!"

"Twinkletits!?"

"Cow-girl, the one without the hat because you like bloating so much!"

"You...! You f... You damn... P– Parasite!"

"That won't work anymore, I'm bored of that insult, try something else"

Heather was fuming now "You... Blob!"

"Blob!?"

"Body snatching! Slimy blob!"

"Nah, didn't quite feel that one, not strong enough you plump sow, try something else"

"Plump sow–!? Oh–!" Heather yelled clenching her fists "Just... Just back off!" She screamed and grabbed her bag.

"Giving up?"

"Not talking to you anymore"

"Squee- squee- piggy"

"Shut up!" She screamed just as she entered the front room and the innkeeper flinched to her with wide eyes.

"Hey man whore" Charka said nice and loud so the keeper could hear her.

"Excuse me!?" He bellowed.

"Shut up!" Heather yelled to Charka but the keeper was none the wiser.

"How dare you speak to me like that woman!?"

Heather snapped "Suck a cock! You... You fucking..."

"Ball slurping cum gobbler! Go with that!" Charka whispered.

"Balls sucking piswilly swine!"

"Oh nice!"

The innkeeper sat back defeated and Heather left the building, fists clenched she marched down the road.

"You did that one all by yourself, I'm proud of you"

"Shut up Charka, I don't want to talk to you"

"You have to, I am you and you are me"

Heather ignored her.

"I can make you very noticed you know, its simple, I just pump your breasts up"

"Drown in vomit!"

"There! There's an old man sitting at a table, go slap his bald head!"

"Fuck off Charka!"

"Nope..." She said and suddenly much of the divided weight of Charka shifted and Heather's breasts ballooned into her shirt making her stumble grabbing them, luckily the shirt held on.

There was a couple of men standing in side who saw this and stood slurping at the sudden greatness she achieved.

"What the fuck are you looking at!?" She hissed and walked on but gave one breasts a slap "Get off Charka!"

"Okay..." She said and with a quick shift Heather's belly swole bulging into her shirt and she stumbled again groaning at the sudden loss of lung space.

She glanced over her shoulders to see the men still staring "I said go suck a cock!" She yelled finding a side alley quickly then stomped her boot.

"You're making a fool of me!"

"Those two men are probably going to jerk off right now, you should thank me"

Heather swung a hand and slapped her belly hard but only she shrieked at the sting.

"Why did you do that?" Charka asked.

"I wanted to hurt you!" Heather said seeing her hand print slowly appear on her skin.

"You can't just slap yourself and expect to hurt me! I'm a blob remember? I don't feel pain, I can't just be tickled, heck I don't have that little blossom between my legs so I can't even get sexually aroused!"

Heather stood groaning with clenched jaws then snapped her fingers "I got it!" She said and left the alley.

"What is it?" Charka asked.

"I know how I can get you back!" She said heading to the inn again.

"This should be interesting"

Inside she went back to the one she used and stopped in the bathing room, lifted a mug and scooped water from a pale.

"You wouldn't!"

"Watch me!" She said and tilt the mug up.

Charka was forcing her not to take it in but Heather swallowed hard and managed to get the fluid into her tract.

Charka hissed along with the sound of steam and Heather coughed bringing the water out.

"You little bitch!"

"You liked that heh!?" Heather said lifting the pale "Here have some more!"

She tilted that entire pale to her mouth and drank, Charka shrieked and started withdrawing her essence from Heather's stomach, as she drank her breasts swole into the shirt and her hips widened quick, but still she downed that water.

The pale was a large three liter but thanks to being used to having an enlarged belly Heather drank the entire thing away and gasped placing it down.

It was rather painful, she could understand what Charka meant by them becoming one, though it was cold water she felt like she just drank boiling water, and speaking of boiling she actually heard her bloated belly tremor as the water inside her started to come to a boil.

"Enough Heather! Go on like this and you'll kill us both!"

"Are you going to stop your shit!?"

"I'm trying to educate you in the emotion of anger and the act of violence"

"You insulted me then!"

"And you're angry aren't you!?"

Heather pleased both hands on her rounded belly, she felt it oddly grow slightly larger... But it also felt weightless.

"What's... going on?"

"All the water boiled to steam, you need to let that out as soon as you can or we will have complications"

"You know I don't care, let's keep it there, means you can't just go into my belly right?" Heather said giving it a pat.

"Get it out!"

"No! Me and you are first going..." Heather suddenly couldn't keep the steam back and her speech got mixed with white clouded belching "To ch-ome to an Agrhee-ment! Oh my~" she said holding her mouth.

"What agreement do we need to reach? You had your fun, now its my turn!" Charka taunted her purposefully.

"No–!" She held her mouth, the steam was persisting hard now but then a woman came into her room, clearly a room service lady and she stopped blinking at Heather in the bathing room.

Volleyball sized breasts and hips pushing her leather pants hard, then of course that rounded belly, the woman couldn't help blush at her voluptuousness.

"Whaa-ts the maa-tter who-man!?" Heather bellowed but the steaming belches made her properly look like one possessed by a demon.

"Oh my God!" She shrieked and ran out the room.

Heather pressed her belly but that wasn't needed, her new adapting to Charka midsection went into survival mode and contracted hard, making Heather buck and spew the steam out like a fire extinguisher.

She shook her head but that covered her face in the white cloud making her wave walking away from it, the belching continued until every last droplet of steam was out and she could heave for air again.

"Fuck..." She said wiping her mouth, some of the condensation was on her lips but that soon steamed away as well "That was a very weird experience"

"Okay I'm sorry! Sorry for pushing you hard but you have to hear me out Heather, please do something to make you lose some of this kind hearted moosh.

If you only accept a little bit of the sinister at a time, soon your kindness to me will meet my darkness to you, our hearts will start beating in rhythm, and you'll be able to tap into more of what my power holds"

Heather still stood there with her back hand over her mouth, then sighed "Okay... But I'm not slapping an old man's bald head"

"Sock a donkey in the nuts?"

"No animals either!"

"Okay... I'll think of something then"

(A/N)

I hope you had a good laugh? Who said all stories like these has to be kinky or serious?

Thanks for the read though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
63.4K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...