Amourshipping: When Dreams Ar...

By Typovo

The Sequel to "An Amourshipping Story" Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this story or Pokè... More

Previously...
Lumiose City
The Gang Reunited
My Mind Is Set On You
Amour
"I Love You"
She Is Strong!
The Hideout
The Search
He's Mad
The Warm Smile
Dipped in Pain
The World Is Beautiful
Running
Falling
I Love You Too
The Cocoon
Breathing and Smiling
Lilac
Dreams Don't End
When Dreams Are Fulfilled
When Dreams Are Fulfilled (REDONE Ver.) Announcement

Jealous All Over Again

3.6K 81 39
By Typovo

Authors Note: I added a YouTube video with a song on it, you can read at the same time while listening to the song or you can listen to it before or after you read, if you guys want I can do this in the future chapters, I just thought I could add a song that's related to the chapter. Thank you for the support as well Wattpad users!

---------------------------------------------- After they left, they arrived at Coumarine City with about an hour of driving, they went into the city and looked around. They looked at the shops every once in a while to see what they had. Everyone spotted different things, Calem spotting items to help his Pokemon in pokemon battles, Ash spotting food, and Serena eyeing the clothes.

Serena looked at the clothing, but still pondered once in a while thinking about on whether or not she still liked Ash. She always looked around and found him gone looking at something else, which would usually always be food. It brought back memories.

Ash kept looking at the different desserts and remembered when Serena made those delicious poke puffs of hers. He looked behind him and saw Serena looking upon the clothing and dresses. He then peered over his shoulder and spotted Calem who was looking at items for his pokemon.

When Serena turned around she spotted Ash walking over to her. 'He's coming over here? Wait, Serena stay calm I don't even know if a like him or not still.'

Ash came over and asked, "Hey Serena, I was wondering if you would like to go on a walk, just over to the vow tree maybe?" He felt awkward. 'What's wrong with me? I can't just go up and ask her to-'

"Sure." Serena smiled, interrupting Ash's thoughts.

'Few, that was close.' He started to walk forward, Serena following.

"But will Calem come?" Serena asked

Ash sweat dropped but then said, "Um, no, i was just hoping that we would be able to walk a while- you know to just get to know each other better- I mean it's been five years since we actually hung out and I just thought- well you know." He said, feeling more awkward then ever.

Serena almost laughed and said, "Sure, why not."

As they walked towards the vow tree, they talked about what was going on in their lives and what happened after Ash left. Apparently Serena became Kalos Queen two years after he left Kalos. Ash tried to stay calm and to not make anything awkward.

"So then, are... are you-" he started to stutter so he stopped talking.

"Yes?" Serena looked up at him.

"Um are you- dating anyone?" He asked, his heart beating ten times per second.

"Uh... No." Serena said, looking away.

"Oh..."

Then an awkward silence came and Serena asked, "Are you dating anyone?"

"No" He replied flatly.

"Okay, I was just wondering."

Then everything got really awkward. But then Ash remembered something.

"Um-" he took off his backpack and put it in front of him. He opened it and searched through it. He then pulled out a ribbon made of silk, blue and soft to the touch. "I found this laying on the ground in one of the tunnels- the day before I left." He held it up, each end of the ribbon hanging down, reaching for the ground.

Serena almost choked. 'The ribbon was with him all along?' She felt tears as she looked back and saw how he gave the ribbon to her, they were in the same spot. The tears didn't fall, but they stayed, making Serena's eyes blurry.

"Can I put it on you? If it's all right with you of course." Asked Ash, holding the ribbon up to his face.

"Yeah, that's fine."

Ash then walked up behind her and moved her hair to the side. He tied the ribbon around her neck putting the rest under her collar, the ribbon in a bow only showing.

A tear rolled down Serena's cheek and fell to the ground. She wiped her eyes and cheek hastily, as Ash walked back in front of her.

"There!" He walked in front of her and smiled, "It looks good on you Serena!"

She blushed, putting her hand up to her heart and held the ribbon close.

They started to walk again, both of them silent as memories flashed by their eyes. She kept thinking back and the memories that she had, the ones with Ash. Her heart skipped a beat while she thought about them.

They kept walking until they reached the vow tree, which looked bigger then a Wailord. The tree wasn't lit up, but it's lights were there, not shining any light. It was getting dark and you could see the silhouette of the tree, broad and wide as the sun set. Serena starred at it, Ash doing the same.

'If I could only get close to Serena and get inside her heart. How do I do that?' Ash thoughts wondered, but then was interrupted by Serena. He turned around seeing tears in her eyes.

"Do- do you remember all of this? When we bought presents for our Pokemon?" Serena asked.

Ash turned to Serena "Of cour-"

"Serena!" Someone yelled from behind Ash, interrupting him.

It was Calem. "Serena, I've been looking all over for ya." He pulled out something from behind his back. It was flowers, bright and pink of all kinds, but they all looked the same in shape.

"There cosmos, the flower of peace and tranquility. It has the same meaning as your name." Calem held the flowers out towards Serena.

Ash then saw Serena blush from the corner of his eye, making him feel like he was just punched in the gut. His mind didn't even know what to think, it was asking all these questions.

"Oh, thank you Calem." Serena took the flowers and held it close to her.

They then walked on the way back to the city and to the limousine, they sat in the limousine for another hour until they all reached Serena's house again, now the sun fell past the ground, the moon coming up from the other side. Ash sat on the side of the limousine, he looked out the window and looked at the moon the whole ride home. Calem sat in the middle, while Serena sat on the other side, where she also looked out the window, holding the cosmos. There was no moon on that side of the limousine, but she looked back on the memories with Ash again. Her heart acting weird as she did. She smiled.

----------------------------------------------

Once they got home, Ash said that he was tired and he went the bedroom to go to bed. Serena went to the kitchen, cooking something. It was macaroons and poke puffs. She was all giddy and happy inside. She knew it now, she loves Ash. All the times they spent together. He even kept the ribbon to return to her after 6 years. She smiled the whole time she baked, making sure she thought about him while she cooked. When she pulled out the macaroons from the oven, she set them on the counter and put them into a basket. 'I'll give him in the morning, I know he loves food- wait he didn't eat dinner.' She then left the kitchen and moved towards Ash's and Calem's Bedroom.

"Ash, are you in there?" She asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Are you alright? You didn't eat dinner." Serena said, ready to open the door.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired that's all. Please leave, I just want to go to bed."

Serena felt bad, but she left him alone. 'Why is he acting this way?' She then entered the kitchen and looked at the macaroons she made for Ash. 'I hope everything's okay.'

----------------------------------------------

"I hate him." Ash looked up to the ceiling, but then he covered his eyes with his hand. "I hate him!"

Pikachu moved up to the bed and jumped up next to Ash.

"Agh, why don't I feel any better when I say that!" He then turned around, laying on his side on the bed. His back now facing Pikachu.

"Pika?" Pikachu jumped up to the pillow and he poked his head over Ash's shoulder. "Pikachu."

"Leave me alone." Ash mumbled.

Right when Ash said that, Clemont came into the room, Bonnie trailing him. Clemont then closed the door behind them.

"It doesn't look like it went very good." Said Bonnie. "What happened? Did the date go out well?"

"It wasn't a date Bonnie." Clemont sighed.

"I don't know what happened, all of a sudden I hate Calem. And I feel- I don't know how I feel."

"Depressed and jealous probably." Said Bonnie.

"I don't know... I've never felt these feelings before- well I probably have, but I didn't know the names of them." Ash said looking back to when Calem hugged Serena when they were ten.

"Eh, don't worry you'll win her over!" Said Bonnie jumping onto the bed. "Trust me she loves you more then you know!"

"Wait, what?" Ash turned around to face Bonnie.

"Serena had a crush on you when we were all traveling back then, trust me I know when someone has a crush on someone, I just didn't want to tell anyone because I knew Serena didn't want anyone to know."

Ash stayed silent. 'She has- had a crush on me?'

"I don't know if she still has a crush on you though, all of you guys have changed!" Exclaimed Bonnie, kicking her feet back and forth at the end of the bed.

"I don't know, but I think that Serena might like you back Ash. I've kind of noticed too." Clemont said, taking a seat in on of the sofas that was in the corner of the room. "What your experiencing now is jealousy."

'Jealousy? Agh, love is so complex.' Ash's thoughts pondered, for the rest of the night they talked. Soon Bonnie was starting to fall asleep on the bed, so Clemont took her and they left to go to sleep.

Soon Calem entered the room and went to sleep in the other bed next to him, sending a wave of hatred throughout Ash's body.

When Ash and Serena both fell asleep, they both wore a frown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.3K 15
It's been 5 years since the group has been separated from each other. Serena and Ash never got to confess before they left. The group gets back toget...
192K 3.8K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...
235K 4.8K 34
Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia reveals her true nature of work and Ash tak...
42.5K 1.8K 34
The whole point of Travelling across the regions for Ash was to not have a boring life with a corporate job, but now, 8 years later, he has both of t...