𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛'𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞�...

נכתב על ידי DaddyAlycia

Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-s... עוד

𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩
𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
𝘾𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖
𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩
𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠
𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚
𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢
𝘿𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮?
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙗𝙚𝙜
𝙉𝙤𝙬, 𝙔/𝙉
𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛
𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪
A/N
𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙩
𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
A/N
𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙄 𝙙𝙤, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪?
𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙮/𝙣
𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙄𝙄
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩, 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙊𝙝, 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤?
𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙉𝙖𝙩
𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨
𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪
A/N

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩

10.6K 291 140
נכתב על ידי DaddyAlycia

"Oh my god, what did you do to this poor girl, Natasha." Wanda walks up to me, her hand gripping my chin, making me look into her eyes. "why you look so pretty like this?"

"She deserved it." Natasha is the one doing the talking now, her hand caressing my ass, my thighs clenching at the contact.

"Did she take it well?" She releases my chin and my head falls against the desk. I feel exposed, but in the best way.

"Very well, you were a very good girl weren't you, Y/N?"

"Yes, Miss Romanoff." Natasha unties my hands and helps me stand up straight.

"I think you owe her a reward, Nat, don't you?" A smirk appears on her face, they both look at me as I lean against the desk to keep my balance.

"We both could give her," my breath catches in my throat, "what do you say, Y/N? can you handle us both?" I nod desperately.

"Of course she can, look at how much she enjoys this" Wanda gets closer to me, her hand passing around my waist. She lifts me up to sit on top of the desk, a groan of pain coming from me.

"Spread your legs, Y/N." I don't hesitate for a second, Natasha reaches out with her hands to take off my shirt and then my lace bra, leaving me naked and at their mercy.

Wanda positions herself between my legs, one of her hands goes up to my neck while the other goes to my waist, "Lock the door, Nat." As she goes to secure the door, the woman between my legs kisses me, gently at first, I enjoy the touch of her lips against mine.

The hand on my neck presses down to deepen the kiss. I feel her hands lift me, Wanda leaves me on the couch, we both gasp as we separate.

Natasha kneels to one side while Wanda is in front of me on the floor. My gaze goes from one side to the other without believing what is happening.

A hand runs my hair, exposing my neck, a wet kiss under my ear, a hot whisper sending a wave of wetness to my core.

"If you can't handle it, you have your safe word, understood?" Natasha sucks my earlobe, I nod my head. "Use your words, Y/N."

"Yes, Miss Romanoff." my breath is heavy, it's too early for all this.

"Say your safe word so Wanda knows which it is." I turn my head forward to meet Wanda's lustful gaze.

"Red, Miss Maximoff." I lick my lips, my throat is dry.

"Good girl." Natasha says in my ear, a moan leaving my mouth, Wanda places her hands on my knees, opening my legs and starting to leave wet kisses on my thighs, the same thing I did with her last night.

Natasha lowers her head to my breasts, her lips wrapping around my erect nipple, my head pulling back from her feeling her mouth.

A loud moan comes out of me as I feel Wanda's tongue on my cunt, collecting my fluids, I'm really sensitive to all the excitement I'm going through, she sucks on my clit and one of my hands goes down to her hair, earning a groan from her.

"Mhm, you taste so good, darling."

Natasha changes breasts while she pinchs my nipple with her hand, the feeling of pain mixing with pleasure makes me desperate, I want to come now.

Wanda is focused on my clit, sucking and licking, I feel one of her fingers playing with my entrance.

"Please." I sigh as I move my hips for friction.

A smirk appearing on her face as she inserts her finger into me, a shiver running though my body.

She starts to move faster, a mouth claims mine, Natasha moves her lips so deliciously, she swallows all my moans as she slides her tongue into my mouth.

Wanda inserts another finger into me, making me break my kiss with Natasha for air, curling them inside, my walls closing in, my orgasm getting closer.

"I'm go-gonna cum." I manage to say that between groans.

Natasha grabs me by the neck, her grip tight, she growls as she listens to Wanda's fingers click against my wet pussy. "Not yet."

She separates her mouth from between my legs, kneeling on the other side, I am again, in the middle of the two, Wanda does not stop putting her fingers in me, deeper and deeper, touching all the points where I need her.

Natasha releases my hold and places her hand on the back of Wanda's neck, drawing her in for a kiss, she growls as she feels my taste on the other woman's lips.

The sight I'm having becomes too much, I'm a moaning mess, my legs start to shake, I squeeze my thighs lowering Wanda's movements.

They break away from their kiss, Natasha looks at me, licking her lips, her hand grips my chin, forcing me to look at them.

"Do you want to cum?" I nod desperately "Look how pathetic she looks Wanda, desperate for her release," Natasha smirks as she looks at her "should we let her?"

"I think she's put up with too much for us not to let her come, even though she looks so good all frustrated."

My breath hitches in my throat at their words.

"You look so pretty, honey, ruined for us, we should have taken you like this from day one."
Wanda speeds up her movements, touching my clit with her thumb.

"All frustrated by our touch, we should have ruined her sooner."

"Can I cum?" That's all I can say and it's almost incomprehensible between my gasping breaths and my moans.

"Look at us Y/N, you're our little slut," I can't take it anymore "Cum for us." Natasha finishes saying that and my orgasm washes over me.

My body trembles at the look of both of them, I try not to close my eyes with all the strength I have left, Wanda keeps putting her fingers in me, helping me ride my high.

My chest rises and falls wildly, my head falls back, my eyes close and my mouth gasps for air. Wanda takes her fingers off me.

I open my eyes to see Natasha take the other woman's hand and suck her fingers clean one by one, grunting again at the taste of me.

"You taste delicious," she leans in to me, her lips brushing mine, "let me clean you up" I nod, not really understanding what she means.

Till I see her stand up from the couch and kneel in front of me, her lustful look from between my thighs makes me tremble, her mouth approaches my wet center, my thighs closing against her head at the feek of her tongue.

"Tsk, tsk, tks, spread your legs," my thighs part, Natasha gazes at my cunt with devotion, two of her fingers open my lips to lick with her tongue, I try to suppress my moans by biting my lips.

Wanda looks carefully at the scene, her hand lowers to my sensitive clitoris, pressing it.

"Are you going to be our good girl and come again?" Wet kisses run down my neck, leaving red marks in it. I nod, a knot forms in my belly at her words.

"Use that pretty mouth of yours and tell me, darling."

"Yes, Miss Maximoff, I'm gonna c-cum again." Natasha growls into my pussy sending vibrations through my body, her hands grab my hips, encouraging me to move to her.

I start to push against her face, getting closer to the edge, her tongue enters me, a new sensation sweeps through my body, my legs start to tremble again.

"Cum, darling, make a mess on Natasha's face." Wanda says in my ear, I cum with a moan that she has to put her hand in my mouth. Natasha keeps licking me until she's sure to get everything clean.

She rises from between my legs, her chin full of my juices making me gasp, as she leans in front of me, kissing me and making me taste her lips, both moaning at the mix of tastes.

The two of them wait until I catch up, my breathing returning to normal. I look at both fo them.

"That was.." they nod.

"How do you feel, darling?" Wanda caresses my cheek and Natasha my hair.

"I'd never been beter." They both laugh at my answer. The three of us sitting together in the couch.

"Looks like she really can handle both, Nat."

A/N: OKAY you want it you go it!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

101K 2.3K 42
just a little N.R. x Y/N Stark fanfiction "You just wanna stare at her for the rest of the evening or will you actually go over and talk to her?" "Y...
11.3K 915 56
Book 3 in the Maximoff series. If you haven't read either of the books before, please do so. There is a short summary of book 2 at the beginning but...
6.7K 366 13
Wanda Maximoff is only trying to get by in her daily life. Stuck in a job that she no longer finds exciting. Dreams that suddenly seems too farfetche...
1.6K 70 8
"what if i told you i feel like i know you? but we never met." 【marvel fanfic】 【wanda maximoff x fem! oc】 【age of ultron - ??? 】 disclaimer: i don't...