hatred {editing}

By hemmosocial

How can a person hate someone so much? Well, let me tell you. One person; one person can fill you with so mu... More

blurb
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
[12] Reasons
[13] Betrayal
[14] Breakfast
[15] Unexpected
[16] Mia?
[17] Broken
[18] Blame
[19] Just Kidding
[20] Ice Skating
[21] Parties
[22] Penguins
[23] Webcam Secrets
[24] Promises
[25] Watch Your Back
[26] Liar
[27] Change
[28] Hit
[29] Friends Again and Crushes?
[30] This is the Beginning
[31] Thinking Out Loud
[32] Wisdom Teeth
[33] You Did What?!
[34] The End of The Queen's Reign
[35] Luke's Secret
[36] Heartbroken
[37] Mistakes
[39] New Looks
[40] I Love You
[41] Proposal
[42] No More Secrets
[43] East Sydney
[44] New Places, Old Faces
[45] The Love Doctor
[46] Happy Endings
[47] Not So Good News
[48] The Truth Comes Out
[49] She's Gone
[49.5] NEW STORY
[50] Is This The End? (pt.1)
[51] Is This The End? (pt.2)
To be continued...
SEQUEL IS OUT

[38] Too Late

808 36 20
By hemmosocial

Luke

Everybody makes mistakes right?

It had been weeks since that night and it got me thinking. Maybe Emily and I were not meant to be.

We always fight and we always end up in a situation where we hate each other again. Then, we find someway to be in each other's arms again. Then the cycle goes around again and again.

What if the cycle stops and we don't end up with each other? Maybe the universe is trying to tell me that we weren't meant to be a couple.

On the other hand I didn't want this fate to be a reality. I loved Emily more than anything, but I didn't know if she actually felt the same way.

I was so ashamed of myself that I hung around the library most of the time because I didn't want to be seen. I was so embarrassed to be around my own friends because I cheated on the girl I love, who was also friends with them.

"You okay there?" I heard a voice say and I looked up to see a girl with glasses and dark blue hair. "You seem upset."

"I'm fine." I mumbled, putting the pencil to the paper finishing my homework. I wasn't that great at math but Emily helped me. Well not anymore, she won't even talk to me.

"I'm a girl. Fine doesn't mean you're fine." She argued, taking a seat at my table and I groaned.

"Why do you want to help me?" I said, "Don't you have other things better to do?"

"I can see you're pissed off and that's okay, it's healthy." She explained, "Whatever you're mad at, you can't keep it bottled up because something bad will happen when you decide to explode."

"It's a long story." I reminded her and she nodded. "I have time." She pulled her hair up and got comfortable.

"So it all started because of a girl-"

"It always starts because of a girl." She scoffed and I glared at her.

"Are you telling the story or am I?" I snapped.

"Okay. Okay. I'm listening." She leaned back and motioned me to start.

"It all started a couple of weeks ago." I started, "I cheated on a girl I love."

"You're stupid." She interrupted.

"I had a valid reason for all of this." I snapped, "Now she's mad at me and won't give me a chance."

"I can see why. If a guy cheated on me, I'd whoop his ass into the next century."

"I wanted to take her on a date, an actual date but the only place I afford was a cheap, fast food restaurant." I explained, "I didn't want our first date to be like that"

"My friend, Calum, told me that he took his girlfriend on a date at this fancy italian restaurant and I wanted our date to be that special." I continued, twirling my pencil.

"Ooo was it called 'Mamma Mia'? That place has the best meatballs. They're to die for." She said with a giant smile on her face.

"Anyways, it was pricey so I got a job to pay for it. I worked the night shift at the diner and that's why I always came home late." I said and she nodded.

It was a good feeling that someone was actually listening to me because everybody gave me the cold shoulder. It sucked but I deserved it.

"I never got to see her at all but doing this was worth it." I sighed, remembering all the times I saw her sound asleep at night and I couldn't even say good night to her.

"Continue." The girl said taking a sip of water from her bag.

"There was a girl at my work, Chloe, and I told her all about my plan for our date." I said, "She offered to drive me to the mall to get a suit because apparently I needed one."

"Well to go to a fancy restaurant you can't just wear skinny jeans or something." She informed.

"What's wrong with skinny jeans?" I scoffed, "What if they're black? They'd look the same anyway."

"Do you want to make an effort?" She argued and I sighed nodding.

"She wanted Starbucks so we went there first. I guess that's where Emily and Calum's girlfriend, Meredith saw me because Mere texted me." I explained.

"All of my friends were on board for this plan and they swore not to tell Emily." I stopped, "Which was a huge mistake."

"After that we went to get a suit. I had no idea what suit I should get and I got friendly advice from Chloe. She knew what to get and what girls liked." I blabbered on and on, "I, being a 6 year old, didn't know how to tie a tie so she helped me. I guess that's when Emily saw me."

She shifted in her seat. "That's bad. First you lie to her, she's sees you with another girl and then she sees the girl put on a tie for you? You're just digging your own grave." She sassed.

"After Chloe kissed me and I was shocked because well she kissed me-"

"Hold up. Now you kissed her? What kind of a guy are you?" She shook her head in disappointment and I shook my quickly because I didn't.

"I didn't kiss her! She kissed me but I don't kiss her back!" I exclaimed, "I rubbed it off because I thought it was just a friendly thing but apparently she had a thing for me."

"I know where this is going." She massaged her temples.

"I didn't realize this until we came home late that night and we started making out." I said ashamed. Even saying it made me feel bad.

"You're a jerk, you know that?" She snapped, "No wonder she left you."

"It wasn't my fault! Maybe it was but-"

"No buts. Continue the story." She said.

"She walked in on us and started screaming at me." I sighed, "I asked her to give me a second chance but she left."

"How is she now?" She asked me, " And why are you in the library, don't you have friends?"

"I don't know. I haven't hung out with them." I explained, "They all hate me."

"They don't hate you, they are probably just...disappointed in you." She comforted, "You had a valid reason. You wanted to do something special for your lover. If they hear your back story, they'll understand."

"I guess so. But they won't talk to me." I sighed, "They won't even look at me."

"You never know until you try." She shrugged.

"But what if she doesn't listen?" I asked. "Don't chicken out." She advised.

"Okay, I'll go. They're at Michael's house anyway." I remembered, "My name's Luke by the way."

"Reagan." She smiled, standing up to get out. She started walking out of the library, but I stopped her.

"Um...can you come with me? I might need some moral support." I half-smiled. Now I was embarrassed that I needed a girl to be my bodyguard.

She sighed and looked all around the room before finally making a decision. "Fine. But I need a ride home afterwards if you don't mind." She asked and I nodded.

I pulled my bag over my shoulder as I walked up to her.

"You must trust me a lot, to let me get into a car with you and talk to your friend." She pointed out as we walked down the hall.

"You're my only hope."

-

"I'm nervous." I said shaking at Michael's front door.

Right now it was my only chance to win Emily's heart back. I only had one chance to make this right. If I screw it up, I'm done.

"Just be confident and don't take no for an answer." Reagan said, calming me down.

I took my finger and was ready to press the button. I was not ready but it had to be done.

My finger was inches away but I pulled it back. "I'm scared, Reagan I don't think I can-" I said but Reagan interrupted me by pressing the doorbell.

"Why did you do that?! I'm not ready- Hi Calum." I was now facing Calum who had a smug look on his face.

"Hi Luke." He said emotionless.

I looked over to Reagan who glared at me to keep going.

"Can I come in-"

"No Luke." Calum said, "I don't think it's the right time."

"It's been weeks Calum, you know what I was doing." I pleaded, as Calum was seconds away from closing the door.

"That wasn't part of the plan." Calum said, "You weren't suppose to cheat on Emily-"

"I didn't cheat on Emily!" I yelled, "Just give me a chance to explain."

"What's the problem- oh hi Luke." Emily stood before me, pretty as ever. Except she wasn't as excited to see me at all.

"Emily please let me explain-" I pleaded but in return Emily was shaking her head.

"No Luke." She frowned.

"Emily c'mon it's been weeks, weeks! I haven't talk to you in a while just let me explain." I said.

"Let him talk! For heavens sake." I heard Reagan yell behind me.

"Who are you?" Emily questioned, "Is this her?" Emily's eyes were shot out of her head and she was full of anger. I know that face because she always looked at me like that.

"This isn't her." I explained, "This is Reagan. I met her at the library and she actually listened to me unlike you guys. You never gave me a chance to explain."

"Luke I don't-"

"Just please. Hear me out." I pleaded and she sighed.

"Fine." She moved out of the way and she let Reagan and I in.

"Luke and I are just going to talk for a few minutes." Emily informed everyone and we made our way to the kitchen.

"I guess I'll just go-" Reagan said walking her way to the door.

"No stay." Michael said. "There's no room to sit-" "You can sit right here." Michael said pointing to his lap. "I don't need a fuckboy like you in my life." She sassed.

"Okay I can explain everything," I started.

I explained about everything. From my plan for our date to how it was Chloe who started it.

"Oh my god Luke, I am so sorry." She gasped, "I'm really really sorry."

"It's okay. We're okay now right? We can get back together and-"

"I don't think we can-"

"Emily!" I heard someone yell from the living room.

"Who's that?" I asked looking to the living room.

"Hey babe!" I saw a boy who out his arm around Emily.

"Babe?" I pouted. My heart just crumbled and was thrown away.

"Um... This is my boyfriend, Daniel." Emily spoke softly.

I was too late.

****

Quick update yay!

When I say that some characters are gone forever, they're not

Some characters will come back just saying

I don't know when's the next time I update but I'll see you when I see you

I have to do homework

Bai

-ashley

Twitter: @/5sosfamilyalert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

WWA // 5sos By S!

Fanfiction

1.4K 97 25
(This is low key the worst in the whole entire world omg :) )
601K 10.3K 44
"Fuck off" "Why do that, when I can fuck you? --- Two people. One bet. Who will the winner be? All rights reserved © 2014 Hemmoisapenguin(Despina)
192K 3.7K 53
5sos FanFic