๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ - ๐‡๐จ๐ญ๐

By KatLanna

๐„๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐š ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ก๐š๐ž๐ง๐š๐ฌ. ... More

Sunflower
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Act Two
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Act Three
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Nine

6.2K 175 3
By KatLanna

Chapter Nine - Edward Callister

Warning - Suicide

"Daughter are you feeling well" Daemon asks as he watches his youngest daughter sit in her bed looking at the wall "Elarea I am trying to talk to you"

Elarea stayed Quite. The ball was a week ago and she gone back to her old ways. She hadn't left her Chambers or talked to anyone. She felt lonely and Didn't know why Edward acted out like that. She hated it.

"El You must talk to me" Daemon snaps "I can murder the boy"

"You will Do no such thing" Elarea speaks up "I am fine, please just leave me be"

"El"

"No. You don't get to call me that"

"Elarea"

"Father you haven't been here for me at all, you weren't even there when my mother died"

"I was mourning like you"

"No you married your Fucking Necie. I bet you even murdered Uncle Laenor"

"Why on earth would I do that"

"You want the crown that much do you not. The only reason you married my mother was to leave King's landing behind"

"I won't allow you to speak to me like this"

"Mother shouldn't have died"

"Elarea please" Daemon begged his daughter.

"You should have" Elarea spat "You turned my life upside down and my sisters"

"You where happy a week ago. So do not lie to me" Daemon warns.

"And how do you know I was not faking it. To make my sisters happy and you"

"I did not ask for you to do that"

"Mother always made sure we where safe and happy. I am going on a ride with Flare" Elarea states as she gets up from her bed and walks past her father "You may want to watch your back father Flare is nearly the size of Craxes and am sure she would not mind burning someone alive"

Daemon watched as she walked out and he let a sigh out. What was he to do with her. She wasn't going to ever be happy here was she. And without Laena he had no control of over her. The only people she was close with where Her sisters Edward and somehow Lucerys.

He wanted for her to know how much he loved Laena. How muched he loved the twins and how much he loved her. But every single time he tried to talk to her ethier she would push her away or he would push her away.

Many people say Elarea was like her mother. But Daemon knew Elarea was a mix of both of them and that's what he Feared most. How dangerous could a dragon and snake be when put together. He did not know and never wanted to find out.

************************************
"Your all I have to remind me of your and my mother aren't you" Elarea smiles as she sits beside Flare on the beach.

Flare was indeed growing everyday. And Everyone thought Flare would grow to the size of Vagher in a few years. Elarea thought different. Yes Flare was nearly the size of Craxes and yes maybe Flare was Vhagers child. But there was no way she would grow to that size.

Vhager was 200 years old. She was old valyrain herself the very last of it.

Flare landed her head onto Elarea lap as Elarea let out a small giggle "Flare"

Flare let out a puff of smoke as She moved her head of Elarea's lap "Thank you, I have to find Baela I shall be back soon"

Elarea stood up as Flare stayed laid on the beach.

************************************
Elarea found Baela in the dragon pit beside Moondancer. Elarea at first was going to scare her sister but soon disgared that plan when she realised that she was in a dragon pit with a bunch of dragons.

Instead she made sure Baela saw her as she walked towards her and smiled.

Baela immediately rushed to her sisters side and embraced her "I thought you left"

"Why would you think that Bae" Elarea asked as she let go of her "I would never leave you or Rhaena behind"

"Then explain where Flare is"

"Flare is on the beach, I wanted you to come Join us. I think If that was fine"

Baela grinnes hugely "Of course shall we make our way to the beach then

Baela and Elarea walked out the dragon pit as they walked out to the beach where they saw Flare in the sky " Bae"

"El did you leave Flare with someone" Baela asked as they sped there walking as they arrived at the beach.

Elarea was shocked to see Edward stood at where Flare was in the sky.

"Ed you have to move" Elarea screamed as she foroze in Place then looked up at Flare "Flare Mazigon ilagon" (Flare come down"

Baela tried to move closer to Edward as Flare let out a growl making Balea jump back and land on the sand.

"Edward she will burn you alive" Elarea explains "Please I did not mean my words"

Edward replied by shaking his head.

"Sister don't" Baela warned as she saw Flare about To let out a puff of fire.

"Edward please" Elarea cried as he once again shaked his head. And then Flare let out a puff of smoke.

"Sister no" Baela shouted as Elarea ran quickly over to where Edward was but was to late.

Elarea landed on her knees and broke into sobs as she looked at the the remains of Her beat friend.

Baela watched from where she stood holding her tears back as she watched her younger sister cry but soon she heard the word that Panicked her the most. Baela watched as Flare landed Infront of her sobbing sister. Then she watched As Elarea looked up at Flare.

"Dracarys" Elarea shouted not thinking of what she was doing "Serve me Flare. DRACARYS"

Flare looked down at her rider and did nothing. The dragon would not follow her command. Baela watched and was shocked that Flare wouldnt listen. But she was also Relifed as she rushed to her sisters side and pulled her into a hug.

"H-He's Gone" Elarea sobbed "It's my fault"

"It will All be fine"Baela whispered as she helt her sister tighter "None of this is your fault. No one should approach a dragon without there rider"

"No no, I shouldn't have left Flare alone. I-"

"You listen to me Elarea we did nothing wrong. He approached the dragon"

"How are we to tell Clarea, how am I suppose to li-"

Baela cut her sister of "You are going to continue to live for mother and for me and Rhaena. Without you we have nothing"

"I have lost my best friend. He wanted to marry me"

"El your not old enough and you will find someone who you love. But please come back to The castle"

Elarea looks at her dragon then Baela as she stands up and wipes her eyes as Baela also stands up and takes hold of her sisters hand.

"You are strong and so am I. We are snakes" Baela mumbles as they starts to walk slowly to the castle.

Elarea respondes with a small nod.

************************************
Lucerys and Jacerys had came back from training when they saw Rhaena next to the youngest Callister as Rhaena hugged her. They did not know why the girl was crying and why Rhaena was comforting her but they wanted to know.

Jace looked at Luke as they walked towards There cousin and the girl "Rhaena is everything alright"

Rhaena looked at her cousins as she hugged Clarea "It is not my story to tell"

Clarea looks up at the Prince's as Rhaena let's go of her and takes hold of one of her hands "I am sorry if I am disturbing you bith your graces"

"No no we are just wondering why your u-" Jace rambled as Rhaena cut him of as she saw her sisters.

"Bae El" Rhaena spoke as she rushed to there sides leaving Clarea alone "We heard about everything"

Elarea stayed quite as Baela spoke "Sister go back to her, she needs you"

"El needs me aswell" Rhaena mumbled.

"Am fine I just want to leave" Elarea answered.

By now Luke had noticed Elarea and the sadness in her face. He began walking towards her. Jace stopped his brother and gave him a confused look.

"I want to make sure she's alright" Luke spoke Up as Jace nodded his head and allowed him to walk towards her Baela and Rhaena.

"Cousin now is not the time" Rhaena warned.

"I just want to make sure El is fine"

"Elarea looked at her Cousin "Ed is dead"

"What, how"

"Flare would not serve Me" Elarea muttered before Lucerys embraced her into a hug. Elarea was not excepting it but she hugged him back.

Baela and Rhaena smile at eachother even if there had been a death they bith definitely knew who Elarea would marry.

"I am so sorry" Luke whispered into the hug "No one should ever have to experience that"

"I know" Elarea responses as she backs away from look and Baela takes hold of her hand again "That is why am leaving"

"Sister stop your grieving" Rhaena declared.

"No I am leaving I do not know how long. But Grandmother will allow me to go"

"Elarea I do not wiah to see you leave" Luke butted in.

"I am to leave with her" Baela commented "We may not be driftmark future but Grandmother agreed to take us in"

"For how long Bae, I do Not wish to leave here but I do not want to be alone" Rhaena admitted.

"You have to stay here for her"

Rhaena nodded her head as she turned around to face Clarea then walked of.

"Prince Lucerys We must go talk to father tell him of-"

Lucerys cuts Baela of "I and Jacerys will await for both of you returns. I shall miss y-Both of you the Most"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 14.2K 41
* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš -หห‹. ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ หŠหŽ- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€...
17.6K 436 15
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐”๐‘๐ sorry for not adding this sooner but SLOW BURN Aegon Targaryen x Targ!OC Al...
51K 1.7K 12
๐—ผ๐—ผ. ๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž โ‚ โ‚Š โŠน โ”โ”โ” โจŸ a ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ โ–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–„๐–ฎ๐–ด , ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ...
18.9K 870 11
๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฉ...