Taming Cecilia (On Hold)

Por Fiesty_Spirit

Cecilia Slade, daughter of the famous Alpha Joseph Slade, was born a wolf, but has yet to shift. Everyone is... Más

Cecilia Slade
Parker Vesey
The Arrangement
The Idea
The Fight
The Shift
The Kiss
The Party
The Note
The Date
The Forest
The Hideaway

The Meeting

446 15 2
Por Fiesty_Spirit

I arrived at school the next morning getting many different stares from people. I thought it was because of the outfit I chose, but then I realized it was because I got off the back of Jakes motorcycle. Girls looked at me as though they were jealous, sure Jake was hot and the Betas son, but he wasn’t available. Guys glared at Jake, the glares were full of hatred. One person stuck out more than the others, that person was Avery. She stares at me with her mouth open and eye full of shock. I thanked Jake for the ride and kissed him on the cheek and made my way quickly over to Avery.

“What the hell is going on?” she asked.

“Nothing, why?”

“Because you just got a ride to school from Jake.” She practically yelled.

“I didn’t just get a ride with him; I stayed the night with him last night.” I said unlocking my locker.

“WHAT!” Avery yelled. I got my English book out of my bag and closed my locker.

“I stayed with Jake last night.” I said and walked with her down the hall.

“Why would you do that?” Avery asked. “I thought you weren’t going to hurt him”

“I’m not going to.” I said defending myself. “We aren’t doing anything. It was innocent.”

“Nothing’s innocent with you Cecilia!” she said getting angry.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I stopped and turned to her, I was offended.

“Um. Just that... you...” she paused for a minute and took a breath. “If you don’t get your way, people get hurt.”

I glared at her.

“If you have a problem with how I’m dealing with things you don’t have to be part of my life.” I said.

“This isn’t the way to deal with things.” She said, begging me to stop.

“You don’t know what it’s like Avery. When you do, we’ll talk.” I said and walked away from her. I walked into my English class and threw my books on my desk. People looked up at me but no one spoke. I put my head down on my desk and waited for class to start.

Once it finally did, the day just seemed to zoom by, after third period; I had lunch with Avery and Jake. Jake tried to get me to talk to Avery but I wouldn’t do it. I wanted an apology before I talked to her not after. I walked to lunch with Jake by my side; we got through the lunch line and made our way to our lunch table in the corner of the cafeteria by the window. Jake pulled my seat out for me and I sat down. Jake and Avery took their spots on either side of me and began to eat their lunch. I just stared at the nasty cafeteria food. Pizza, it was a small slice of cheese pizza with a few pepperoni scattered on top of it. It looked disgusting to say the least, but I needed the small amount of protein it offered, so I bit into it.

“Ce, I’m sorry about what I said, I didn’t mean to upset you.” Avery said looking at me sadly.

“It’s okay; I understand why you said what you did.” I said. She leaned over and hugged me, I hugged her back.

“Aww, best friends.” Jake said hugging us both.

“Gross.” Avery said and pushed him away.

“Don’t be a hater.” Jake said and sat back down, I laughed at the two of them, they fought like brother and sister.

Fifth period Business with Mr. Jackson came and went his class was enough to sleep through. Sixth period, Drama, was the class I can’t wait for. Avery and I had that class together, we tried to get Jake to join with us but he turned us down saying it was gay, and he was a straight boy. Mrs. Haynes was a crazy red head, she wasn’t married but she did have a boyfriend and she enjoyed telling us her stories just as much as we liked to hear them. I was sad when her class was over for the day.

Seventh period was the class that I wish never happened. Earth science with Mrs. Walker, sure it was an easy class and all but that old bat couldn’t find her car if she got ran over by it. Not only that, but she was the oldest member of our pack, this year would be her 89th birthday, you’d thing she would have retired by now but no she had to stay at make students lives miserable. By students I mean mine. She hated me for some unknown reason; I have officially made it my mission to find out what her problem is. Finally 3:30 came and the last bell of the day rang. I ran out of class and met up with Jake and Avery.

“So, what are you all doing tonight?” I asked.

“Family dinner.” Avery said sounding put out. “I don’t see the point in them.”

“Running patrol with dad.” Jake said.

“You guys suck.” I said groaning.

“Why, what are you up to?” Avery asked.

“Pretty boy is supposed to be there when I get home today.” I explained.

“You wanna piss your dad off?” Jake asked winking.

“Oh, I bet he’s already pretty pissed, I stayed at your house last night and didn’t even call.” I said.

“Well, you gotta come back to my house anyway, your cars there.” Jake said.

“True.” I said. I waved bye to Avery and followed Jake to him bike, he climbed on and gave me a helmet. I gladly took it and climbed on the back of the bike.

I pulled my car in the drive way noticing the black Charger. I groaned to myself and got out. I grabbed my purse and the bag I took to the lake last night. I found my house key and made my way to the front door.

“Cecilia Marie Slade, where have you been?” My father asked coming out of the kitchen. I tossed a glare and him and rolled my eyes.

“School, where else?” I asked.

“Not today, last night? You had your mother and I worried sick, you didn’t even call.” He said.

“I stayed the night with a friend.” I said and threw my bags on the floor by the stairs.

“What friend would that be?” he asked “Avery?”

“No daddy, it was Jake.” I said smirking. “You know the boy!”

“ What!” he yelled more than asked. “I swear if you get pregnant-“

“Relax father, I’m still a virgin.” I said cutting him off.

“Cecilia!” he yelled.

“What?” I was beyond annoyed. I was an adult; I could do what I want.

“Our guest is here.” He smirked this time; I glared at him once more. “Come meet him, he’s in the kitchen with your mother.”

“Oh, I am so excited!” I said sarcastically. I followed him into the kitchen where I saw the back side of a boy, about six and a half feet tall, short brown hair and a nice ass, my heart started to speed up as he turned around.

“Cecilia, this is Parker Slade.” My father said. He turned around and BAM! It hit me like a Semi. I think I just met my mate.

*Parker*

I arrived around 1:30 at the Slade home, it was quiet nice, a three story house with dozens of windows, the fact it was in the woods made it even better. I was greeted by Alpha Slade and his wife, Lily. I spent two hours with the couple getting to know them and them getting to know me, seeing as to how I will be spending a lot of time with them.

At 3:30 I was informed Cecilia would be home soon and I would get to meet her. I passed the time helping Lily clean the kitchen, I wanted to make a good impression on them, and it seemed to have worked.

Cecilia arrived soon after and I could hear her talking to her father in the other room, I was so excited to meet her. Her voice was lovely, she sounded so much like an angel. I just couldn’t want to see her face. I heard their footsteps coming into the kitchen.

“Cecilia this is Parker Slade.” He said, I turned around and saw the most beautiful and perfect girl I had ever seen. Her hair flowed over her shoulders in chocolate waves; her eyes were a beautiful green, like Lily pads. I couldn’t control my wolf; it was as though he was clawing to get out. After all she was my mate.

I made my way over to her smiling like an idiot.

“Hi.” I said holding my hand out for her to shake. Hesitantly she took it in her own and smiled shyly at me.

*Alpha Slade*

The moment Parker turned around I noticed how Cecilia reacted; she stopped mid step and just started at Parker. I could tell she just met her mate. I wondered if it was enough for her wolf to make an appearance.

I also noticed how Parker could barely contain his happiness, I knew he wolf was clawing to get out, I hopped he could control it.

Seems like our arrangement worked out perfectly, and there wouldn’t be need to make other plans.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6M 43K 34
They say the wolf is in it for the hunt. But what if the hunt is for the wolf? Alena Parker wasn't expecting to be found on another pack's land, to b...
481K 14.8K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...
839 2 102
Alyssa Bentley is the daughter of the Alpha of New Horizon and is set to become the next Alpha of the pack. Shortly after her sixteenth birthday, she...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...