devil baby

Від taesbunny0t7

??? ::bub who are you, why are you crying baby. ??? : GO AWA... AY (hiccup). . . . . . Stop baby come here... Більше

Devil Baby
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter-5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not An Update
Chapter 21
THANK YOU💜💜💜
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
final chapter (end )

Chapter 1

4.1K 151 2
Від taesbunny0t7

Its not a. Classical story. It happens in modern Days. So don't ask me. When i use car for travel.

Au:god creates lunar planet for angels, humans, super humans, devils. Devils and super humans are stronger than angles and humans. but they didn't missuse thier power. They lived happily with each other. There is no war, hate, betrayol, enemy, jealousy of others. There is only pease.

God give responsibility to protect the planet to two kings. Licht king  and demon king.

Licht king is kind, sweet, caring everyone love him. They respect him so much. But other side demon king is rude, monster he will brutelly  punish people for a silly mistastes.

Everything went well but one day demon king killed licht king, take his heart away and vanished. No one knows the reason behind it. Expect one person that is the demon king itself. No one knows where he gone. Peoples knows we can summon demon king by only his blood, but demon king is unmarried. And there is other way is the spell to call him which is known by licht king. Licht king wrote the spell in a book.

That's when the war starts between devils and angels and super humans. Some Devils and super humans supports demon king. So many of them died in the war, everyone peace collapsed.

They made city for themselves, and started to live. They attack each other again and again.

LICHT CITY::

Happiness is spreaded in each and every corner of licht city. It is strongly protected from devils by WARRIORS.
It is ruled by Mr. Jeon,.

Mr. Jeon hates devils to the core. He directly punished devils without knowing the truth. Its the reason his son hates him aka JEON JUNGKOOK (leader of warriors)

Its true devils killed many innocent lives. But, innocent souls are also in devils. A single devil is not allowed in licht city. If they enter mr. Jeon brutelly killed them using warriors. Even when warriors protest, but mr. Jeon ordered them they have no choice other than to follow. King order.

WARRIORS:

There are seven members in warriors.
Jeon jungkook, kim namjoon, kimseokjin, min yoongi, park jimin, kai, hobi

Devils biggest enemy is warriors. They are very strong but kind. Every warriors hate devils expect jungkook. He save many innocent devils without mr. Jeon and his members knowledge.

DONKER CITY::

. It is ruled by MR. LEE( the strongest demon). There is no happiness in this city, devils suffer so much. Mr. Lee only target is to destroy, licht city. He didn't care about their people. He wanted revenge for killed his father.

He send many devils to licht city without their liking.,by threatened them. But they can't do anything because of warriors. Now he only wanted to do one thing, he wants to know how, to summon the demon king. Yes, the story is not a myth. If demon king came he easily destroy licht city in a fraction of seconds.
There is other way to sommon demon king other than his blood his the spell which is known written in a book. Mr. Lee believes the book is somewhere in licht city. So he wanted to send someone to search for a book.

.....................................................................

Doker city :
  In an old apartment,
          A 19 year boy is happily playing with his toys. His milky body is bruised badly but his face shows happiness. He daily get beaten by his caretaker. He don't know how is parentel care he only know how to get beaten nicely.

When the boy heard door opening sound, he get panick and hide his toys under the bed, quickly he moves to kitchen and started to clean. He don't have any powers. Choi call the boy.

"hey kiddo get me a glass of water" choi asked.
"he...re s.. ir" when the boy handed the glass to choi it slipped from his hands and the water spilled on choi clothes, the boy get panick and begin to clean the mess by shaking hands. Tears flowing from his almond eyes.

When the boy meet his Caretaker eyes, he flinched when his. Caretaker started to laugh like psychopath.

The boy landed on floor with a loud thud. He hiss in pain. His caretaker started to beat him a loud scream is echoing in that apartment. Blood coming from his mouth.

"ST.. OP PLE. AESE(crying) when the boy shout a  sudden dark force pull the caretaker and through him out of the window.
The boy widen his eyes. His every bruise vanish away. He didn't check the caretaker. He escape from the house. He can't take it anymore, and decided to take his life. When he escape he didn't notice a pair of eyes seeing him with longing eyes.

He running away from his misery, he wanted to end this. He didn't know he is running towards licht city back entrance. Tears running from his eyes, "please... Go..d  take...my..life and end...my misery. (hiccup).
Little did he know who he is.

Yes, he enter the licht city. His leg tripped, he fall on the grass and  lost his conciousness.

--------------------------------————————
On the other side:

Licht city ::

A loud sound is hearing in a warrior mansion. And everyone get alerted.

Warriors are stayed together in a mansion. When any devil enter in licht city, they will know in a second.

Yg::shall we go
Kai::bae, you stay here we will go.
Hobi::no, i will come(cutely)
Yoongi saw them weirdly. Jimin enter.

Yg ::baby you take rest. (kiss his forehead)
Jm::no no i will come. Meow meow.
(kiss his cheeks)
Kai smirked at yoongi as he look away. They stopped by a loud voice.
Kai::here we go(mocking)

Jin::STOP THERE YOU GOD OF DESTRUCTION. (namjoon run and hide behind yoongi)
Yg: now what have you done(sighed heavily)
Nj:: i broke his new mirror(smiling innocently)
Yg::what made you think i can save you.

Jin twisted joon ear, and he hiss in pain. Jimin and hobi laughing at them. Yoongi and kai fondly looking at their babies. They all heard the foot steps. They stopped thier bickerings when A handsome man fully dressed in black with a poker face enter.

Jin::bunny you go we can take care of that devil.
Jk::no hyung you all go and take rest. I will go its only single devil.
Jm/hb:: no hyungie, don't go alone.
Jk::babies you know na, i am very strong(pinch thier cheeks, they giggled)
Nm::i will come with you kookie.
Jk::it's ok hyung i will take care.

Jin hug kook and kiss his forehead lovingly. Kook smile at him. He love how his hyungs take care of him and his brothers like their son. Parental care which he can't get from his own parents his get by namjin. He is so thankful to god for give his hyung and friends in his life.
Jin::be careful baby
(jk nodded and left. They all sit in living room waiting for him to return)

Au:: jeon jungkook is a crown Prince of licht city mr. Jeon elder son. According to jungkook he is having two brothers, jung hoseok and park jimin.

For him mr. Jeon is a great king but a worst father. He only care for the city. He didn't care them. Mrs. Jeon is very worst mother he obey mr. Jeon blindly.

In childhood days, jungkook showers his all love to his brothers. He didn't let his brothers to. Feel lonely. He take care of them like their parents. He pours all his love. But for him, he is lonely there is no one to guide him.there is no one to console him. There is no one to show him what is parental love. Yes he have his brothers, but they all very young to understand everything. So he become so cold. He started to behave rude to their parents.

When warriors are formed, mr. Jeon forced kook to join in them. He accepted weak heartendly, but his blood boil when his dad ask his brothers to join warriors. For him his brothers are babies he didn't want to risk their life. When jungkook opposed,  his father threatened him saying he will punished his brothers, jungkook control himself not to beat him shit out. He thought mrs. Jeon help him. But that not happened, this made jungkook to hate their parents  to the core.

God blessed him by giving his understanding hyungs. He is garteful to have them. The only good mr. Jeon done is to form warriors.
now he have his hyungs, to shower him with love and friends to support him and his lovely brothers to love him. But his heart his missing Someone.

He is not fully show His baby behaviour to even his  Hyungs. He want someone who can pamper him, who can pour his all his love only to him. He wanted to melt  in his arms. He wants to hide himself in his embrace. He wanted to show his trueself to that someone. He waited patiently for that someone.

While driving  ,,
Jk(mind) :: why i am feeling restless. My heart is beating fast. Who is the person whom i see in the dream. Why that person say me to go alone for to catch the devil. Even my heart says to go alone. Who is that devil....

_______________________________________

Preview ::Go.... Aw... AAy.. Please

Au::if you like the chapter, don't forget to vote

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

981K 48.8K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...
197K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
29.9K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
134K 4.7K 39
A stepbrother story / stepbrotherxstepbrother Where two handsome boys become step brothers. Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook. They love each other like...