chapter 38

In warrior mansion::

Living room::

Jk is sitting beside tae who is hesitate to talk while others look at him with aching heart...

Tae::..hmm..hyu..ng ( jk hummed )
It's .time to give my soul to you..( look down )

Jk stood up from his place..

Jk:: when did i accept your soul..( ready to leave. Tae hold his hand )

Tae:: hyung.. please it's the correct time..( tae begged )

Jk shrugged and ready to leave..

Tae:: hyung don't make me angry ( grip jk hands tightly , tae took a deep breath ) please hyungie our baby needs you..let's just do it ok..( soft )

Jk shook his head..tae was soo frustrated now..

Tae:: what about our baby..( shout )

Jk:: he or she was soo happy to give his/her life to his appa..( that's it tae lost his control , while warriors are in shock )

Tae:: don't be cruel hyung, there is no way i accept for this ( red in anger ) just do what I say..( he ordered)

Suddenly jk choke tae his eyes shows pitch black indicating he was in extreme pain and anger..

Jk(dark voice):: in this world no one important for me than you..if i want to give my child and mine lives to save you I will do it..you was cruel right by broken my promise and told me to forget you easily, then it must be simple for you too right then forget about me and live your life ( tae eyes get teary ,jk push tae who fall on the floor ,soon jk eyes get normal he try to lift tae who shows his palm )

Tae:: i didn't expect this from you...( Vulnerable )

Jk look at tae for a while and said one thing..

Jk::i love you baby. Be happy after i gone..( left the place that's when warriors flinch ,tae punch the floor blood dripping from his hands..demon king and Joon try to stop him but that didn't happened )

Namjin can't able to see this anymore..

Nj:: tae let's just end this ( tae look at him with red eyes )

Tae:: what Hyung??..( vulnerable )

Namjoon took a deep breath...

Nj:: I want to talk with gukk ,V and tae come with me..( others protest but nj single glare they kept quite...)

In namjin room::

Only Joon is talking, after few minutes tae hug him tightly while crying hard..

Tae:: thank you appa..( namjoon eyes filled with tears ,he look at Jin who smile )

In taekook room::

Tae came inside with a food tray..he look at jk who is lying on the bed , he sit beside jk who look at him. Tae make jk sit on his lap and took the plate from the tray and place the food infront of jk mouth who is looking at him with doe eyes..

Tae:: say ahh ( jk open his mouth )

Tae feed jk fully , then after wiping his mouth with hands , now jk kept his head on tae chest..

Tae:: can you do me one thing..( jk open his mouth to protest) not about my soul ( jk closed his mouth ) shall we shift our baby to gukk stomach ( jk breath hitch  and his eyes filled with tears )

Jk:: so we can save our bun..( jk was soo happy, now their baby can live , he was soo sad and guilty to kill his own child but now..) gukk accept it..( shiny eyes , tae peck his lips and nodded ) i need to thank him. ( Ready to leave but tae hug him )

Tae (mind ):: I don't know this plan will work or not but let's try one last time ,now i am soo tired hyung ,i can't take this anymore... I hope this will work out..

Jk:: but how we do that??

Tae:: you don't worry i will take care.( Jk was on cloud nine )

In namjin bedroom::

Jin:: why did you tell only half truth to him ( kept his head on Joon chest )

Nj:: if i tell a whole thing ,he won't accept..let's just spend our time common ( teary eyes )

Jin:: i was soo happy when you find this way ,my hubby is genius..

Nj:: yes jinnie, my mind was mess , but when i think carefully i found this way..

Jin:: joonie i love you i know we are not going to born again but if we get a chance just meet me soon and took me in your arms then again we will reach our cub tae..( Joon nodded and kiss Jin lips who melted in the kiss back )

_________________End________________

Au:: guys three chapters are more...

I already inform one pair is sad ending ok , so don't blame me...