Buddha's Wicked Wife

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350 end

241-250

113 5 0
By jeon_jijae

41

Chapter 241 - Ancient Mysteries (25) - I Won't Tell You

Hearing the sound, everyone turned to look at Old Ancestor Ji, only to see that he was enduring the severe pain, holding the back of his left hand tightly with his right hand.

"Husband, what's the matter with you?" Ancestor Ji Mei anxiously helped Ancestor Ji to sit down.

Seeing this, Tun Po hurried back: "Master, what's the matter with you?"

Yin Jitian saw Tun Po returned to the evil cultivator's team, and felt very lost in his heart!

I haven't been hugged by Bei Ming for many days, so that I forgot that swallowing soul is the identity of evil cultivator.

If it wasn't for Bei Yufeng pushing Tun Po, he would have hugged Tun Po regardless of his identity!

Yin Ji Tian gave Bei Yufeng a dull look, then grabbed Bei Ming from Bei Yuhong's hand, kissed him fiercely on the lips, and held him tightly in his arms to comfort him that he didn't hug him just now. To the dejected mood of swallowing!

Bei Yufeng was stared inexplicably!

Where did he offend Shantideva?

Ancestor sprite slowly released his right hand after the pain was over!

When everyone saw it, a large piece of red flesh was burned on the back of the left hand of the ancestor!

"This... what's going on here!" Ancestor Ji Mei was so distressed when he saw the back of his hand that was burned red!

Swallowing Soul quickly took out the ointment and applied it to the ancestors!

Ancestor Qi frowned and said, "Before, when I saw people from the Bei family bullying Po'er, I wanted to rush over to find people from the Bei family to settle the account, but I didn't expect that my left hand just reached the place of the decent people. I was scalded by the righteousness over there!"

Xie Xiu was shocked!

Ancestor Qi asked incredulously, "What? Husband, did your hand get scalded by righteousness?

" Immediately burned, I guessed that the evil cultivator could not cross the border, and the decent cultivator could not come to our side!"

Ancestor Qi Mei's face filled with doubts: "But, it's not right! Po'er rushed over there, why is there nothing at all?"

The action of swallowing the medicine stopped: "I don't know!"

He was sure he didn't know . What's going on? When I stayed with the decent monk a few days ago, I didn't see anything happening.

However, when I heard Bei Yuhong anxiously calling Shantian Tian to be careful in the labyrinth, I was extremely anxious!

After the labyrinth disappeared, seeing Shantideva standing in a pool of blood, his heart panicked, and he ran over regardless of his life.

At the time, the only thought in his mind was to make sure Shantideva was injured.

Old Ancestor Qi glared at him: "Don't be so reckless next time!"

Tun Po knew that Old Ancestor Qi was caring about him, and immediately responded, "Yes!"

Ancestor Qi Mei complained, "Po'er, you are so worried. That little monk, but, look, he only has the young master of the Bei family in his heart! The master really feels worthless for you!"

Everyone turned their attention to Shantide, only to see the handsome young man hugging the unconscious Bei. The young master, both hugging and kissing, even took out silk silk for the master of the Bei family, carefully wiping the blood on his face!

Then, he took out the comb and combed the long black hair of the young master of the Bei family smoothly and smoothly!

The people in the entire hall were all worried, and he was having so much fun, seeing the two ancestors get angry!

Seeing that Yin Jitian was taking care of Bei Ming's body so carefully, Tun Po's eyes filled with a doting smile, and he asked back: "Master doesn't know such a person, once he falls in love with him, will he not turn back?"

"Yes! He has no hesitation, but the target is not you!"

Tong Po smiled without saying a word, his eyes stopped on Yin Jitian's body, and he was reluctant to look away for a long time.

Immediately, he asked Yin Jitian with a voice transmission, "Is my body fun?"

Yin Jitian received the sound transmission, moved for a while, looked in the direction of Xie Xiu, and saw Old Ancestor Qi Mei and Old Ancestor Qi staring at him angrily.

He also glared back indifferently!

Old Ancestor Qi was so angry that he rolled up his sleeves. He wished he could rush over now and teach the young man a lesson!

"This little bald donkey, give him some color, and then slap his nose on his face!"

"No!" Ancestor Qi Mei was not particularly angry.

Her apprentice treats him so well, but he doesn't appreciate it. After she goes out, let's see how she treats him!

Seeing that the two ancestors were really angry, Tun Po hurriedly said: "Two masters, Shantiantian is still young and ignorant, so don't bother with him!"

"Look! People haven't married yet, that's all. Protect him, if you have married, then you will have it!"

Ancestor Qi is angry and helpless, but he is reluctant to swallow his soul!

Tun Po said: "When the time comes, I will honor the two masters together with Shantideva!"

"You stinky boy! You know how to coax masters!" Old Ancestor Jin Mei raised his hand in an angry and funny manner and poked lightly on his mask. .

Tun Po immediately received a voice transmission from Yin Jitian: "You are mine!" A

smile flashed in his eyes, and he replied: "Of course I am yours!"

Then, he heard Yin Jitian's voice transmission: "So , even your master, can't touch you, including the mask!" When

Tun Po heard this, he burst into laughter!

The two old ancestors heard the laughter and looked at him suspiciously: "What are you laughing at?"

Tun Po put away the laughter: "Nothing!"

He looked at Yin Jitian and wanted to say something else, when he saw Bei Yufeng sitting down Yin sacrifice to the side of the sky.

As soon as Bei Yufeng sat down, he immediately asked, "Jantian, you've been holding Ming'er, aren't you tired?"

Yin Jitian said without raising his head, "I'm not tired!"

He hugged Beiming like a rag doll, and it didn't take much effort from him at all!

There was a hint of embarrassment on Bei Yufeng's face: "Just now, I really want to thank you! If it weren't for you, we might have been trapped in the maze all the time!"

Yin Jitian looked at him with a sneer: "You are trapped in the maze It doesn't mean that I'm trapped in the maze, what a thank you!"

Bei Yufeng's face suddenly turned red!

In fact, he just wanted to find a topic to get close to Shantideva, but he didn't know what to say, so he had to mention the labyrinth!

After Yin Jitian took care of Bei Ming, he asked: "I remember that the owner of the house is here too! Why don't you see him!"

Bei Yufeng's face darkened!

When Yin Jitian saw his face, he guessed that Bei Yaodong was very likely to be more fortunate!

He changed the subject and said, "My master, why didn't they come?"

Bei Yufeng said, "The elders of the Xuzi generation learned that the ancient secret realm was extremely dangerous, so in order not to let the disciples take too much risk for some common things, they brought the disciples back to Wanwan. The Buddhist temple! As for Elder Void, after he knew that you were kidnapped by the evil cultivators, he left the Beijia alone and said that he would bring you back to the east!"

Yin Jitian's eyes twitched slightly!

With Void's temperament, if you come to the east, the east will be turned upside down!

However, after being in the east for many days, he never saw Elder Void at all, and he didn't even disappear at all!

If you guessed correctly, Elder Void must have encountered something interesting halfway through, and then forgot about him!

Bei Yufeng seemed to think of something, and said again: "That's right! On the night you were taken away by Xie Xiu, three tenth-level monsters came to you!"

Yin Jitian looked at Beiyufeng in confusion: "Tenth-level monsters Beast?"

He pretended he didn't know a few tenth-level monsters!

How come three tenth-level monsters suddenly appeared to look for him!

"Yes! One of them is a black leopard, and in its mouth, it always calls you the master! And it calls the other two tenth-level monsters its ancestors! Judging from the bodies of their ancestors, it is very likely that they belonged to the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest. The leader!"

"The black leopard is called Heili, as for the other two monsters..." Yin Jitian shook his head: "I don't know, what did they say to come to me?"

"No!"

At this time , Bei Yuhong came over: "The disciples in the refining stage are all awake! We can continue to move forward!"

Bei Yufeng asked concerned: "How are their conditions?"

"There are medicinal pills, so there is no body. It's a big problem, but a lot of their contracted beasts died, and even several people's contracted beasts were killed by the soldiers' swords!"

"After returning, let them go to the beast garden and contract a few monsters to go back, no. It's over!"

Bei Yuhong sighed helplessly, and said in a low voice, "You can go out and talk about it!"

Bei Yufeng fell silent!

"The hall master of Tianxiao Temple has sent people to explore the way back. At present, we can only walk up the stairs! By the way, be careful when you go up the stairs, and don't cross the boundary of the evil cultivator!"

Bei Yufeng Hastily asked: "What's wrong?"

"There was a disciple who was exploring the road just now, and the robe on his body carefully floated to the boundary of evil cultivation. That disciple's robe was immediately eroded by evil energy, and the white robe quickly turned black. "

Yin Jitian looked at Bei Yuhong in amazement: "Is there such a thing?"

"Well! Didn't the old ancestor scream just now? I'm sure his people will be hurt by our righteousness. It 's here!"

"But..."

Bei Yuhong knew what Yin Jitian wanted to say, and interrupted: "Maybe it's not complete, so it's not hurt!"

What he means in his words is that swallowing the soul is very likely because the soul is not complete enough, and it is not hurt by the righteousness!

Yin Jitian nodded reassuringly, "That's good!"

Bei Yufeng was covered in sweat, "What are you talking about?"

He couldn't understand what the big brother was saying, but Shantidea was completely confused. Find out what peace of mind looks like!

Yin Jitian and Bei Yuhong looked at him and said in unison: "I won't tell you!"

Bei Yufeng: "..."

42

Chapter 242 The Ancient Secret Realm (26)

The stairs in the hall are very spacious, and ten people can walk side by side, but because the stairs are also divided into two boundaries, the good and the evil factions only arrange three people to run side by side, so as to avoid accidentally walking through the boundaries of each other!

The second floor is not as spacious and bright as the first floor. There are corridors on the left and right sides, and all rooms in the middle.

When all the monks entered the second floor, all the doors and windows suddenly closed automatically, and at the same time, the number of luminous beads on the second floor lit up!

Everyone was startled and nervously raised their swords and looked around!

At this time, someone shouted anxiously: "Look, everyone, there are words on the window!"

Everyone looked at the next row of windows, and the small luminous beads embedded in the window doors were connected together to form a font, when All the words on the windows and doors are added together to form a complete sentence!

Someone read: "The number of people who need to break in can be reduced by half!" The

crowd rolled their eyes and corrected: "It should be 'The number of intruders needs to be halved before they can be released'!"

After reading this In a word, everyone suddenly quieted down, and then, the discussion sounded loudly: "What does this mean?"

"Does this mean that we want to kill each other until only half of the people are left before we can leave ? Right ?"

"That seems to be what it means!"

Everyone was silent again, and then, vigilance flooded their faces, and they were on guard against the people beside them!

Wan Yuntian said: "Don't be nervous! Maybe there are other ways to get out of here! Let's look around to see if there is an agency that can open the door on the second floor!" The

law enforcement elder immediately lowered his voice to the people of the Bei family. Said: "Everyone, don't walk around, be more alert to the people around you!"

Bei Yufeng walked over to Yin Jitian and asked, "Shantentian! Can you see where the organ is?"

Yin Jitian said, "No!"

When he was in the main hall on the first floor, when he could clearly point out the location of the organ, he was not able to find it with a clairvoyant eye, so even he was very surprised at that time!

Now, he doesn't think he has such great ability to find the exit on the second floor again!

Bei Yuhong said: "Let's walk around each wing first, maybe we can find the exit!"

Yin Jitian looked around the second floor with his perspective eyes. There is a connecting door between them, but the layout and decoration are similar, and there is nothing special!

Elder Law Enforcement led the people of the Bei family to walk around each room. Except for not tearing down the wing, he did not even put the corners of the beams on the roof.

When everyone turned the entire hall over and over several times, gradually some people felt that there was no exit at all, and some even began to worry that their cultivation would not be able to match others, and finally died in the hands of others, and took it in fear. Out of the magic weapon to attack the door!

Of course, let alone destroying the pattern carved on the door, you can't even shake the door! I don't know how long everyone has been looking for, and finally someone asked out loud: "Has

anyone found the exit authority?"

Then, one after another, voices sounded: "No!" "No!" "No!"

Killing each other?"

Everyone fell silent, and at the same time, gave up the idea of ​​finding an exit, and guarded each other around everyone!

In a short tea time, the situation became opposite. The monks with sects and sects gathered with people in their sects, while those without sects and sects gathered into a small team with people without sects and sects. Soon, tens of thousands of people gathered. The monks were divided into hundreds of teams!

However, no one made a move. In this way, each team was on guard against each other. If there was any trouble, the whole scene would become very chaotic!

"Aren't we going to spend our lives here?"

Beishen, who was standing in front of the window in the wing, said impatiently as he looked at the cultivator who had no door or sect outside the wing.

"No!" Bei Yuhong affirmed: "As long as one person can't stand it, others will follow suit!" The

law enforcement elder agreed: "We just need to stay here with peace of mind, I believe it will be more than a month. Some people are thinking about going out!"

"It's really hard to wait for a month..." Yin Jitian muttered!

It seems that this month, he can only hold Beiming's body!

Bei Yufeng, who was beside him, heard his murmur, and asked with concern: "Shantentian, do you have a bigu pill on your body?

" Bei Yufeng explained: "

It's not that I want to eat bigu pills! I just think that with the current situation, we will definitely spend some time in the ancient secret realm. If you don't have bigu pills, you will be hungry in the next days." Stomach!"

Yin Jitian looked at Bei Yufeng, his eyes couldn't help but pass through Bei Yufeng's ear, looked at the only big bed in the whole wing, his eyes flashed slightly, and said: "I won't be hungry when I am hungry. , However, I am sleepy and tired now!"

Bei Shen heard Yin Jitian's words, turned his head and smiled: "I forgot that Shantideva is an ordinary mortal!"

Bei Yufeng hurriedly said: "Since you are tired! You are not ready to lie down on the bed!" The

law enforcement elder also followed: "We are guarding here, so you can sleep in peace!"

Yin Jitian didn't show any kindness to them, and directly carried Beiming to the bed, Then he climbed into the bed and put down the curtain!

Just as the bed curtain fell, not wanting to waste time, he immediately sat cross-legged to absorb the spiritual energy!

After practicing in the square a few days ago, the red fire and orange fire in the seven-color fire in the body have become larger than the other fires, and the yellow fire is also growing.

Yin Jitian felt a little joy in his heart, hurry up and practice!

When the yellow flame was the same size as the red flame, he opened his eyes, and what caught his eyes was Bei Ming's body.

He reached out and probed Beiming's breath, and after making sure that Beiming was in good health, he lifted the curtain of the bed and saw that everyone in Bei's family was sitting on the ground meditating and practicing. Talking, from time to time, but also pay attention to the surrounding movement.

When they saw Yin Jitian coming down from the bed, they were stunned for a while, and then nodded to Yin Jitian as a greeting!

Yin Jitian took light steps, walked to the window, and through the gauze curtain, saw the monk in the corridor still looking defensive, and frowned involuntarily.

He turned around and walked in front of the two disciples, and asked in a low voice, "How many days have passed now?"

The disciple on the left answered uncertainly, "It should be more than 20 days!"

Yin Jitian's eyes flashed . The color of surprise!

Unexpectedly, more than 20 days have passed since he meditated!

Why is no one calling him!

Yin Jitian thought for a while, and then asked, "Has Elder Hong checked Bei Ming's body?" The

two disciples looked at him strangely, but still replied, "Yes! Elder Hong opens the door every day. Look at the bed curtain to see Young Master Ming's physical condition!"

Yin Jitian smiled back!

No wonder no one bothered him, because Bei Yuhong didn't call him because he saw him meditating!

Yin Jitian went back to the bed and sat down, and again used a perspective eye to check whether there was an exit on the second floor.

However, it did not go well. Every wing room was arranged with a formation, blocking his sight.

Yin Jitian turned his eyes to Xie Xiu's site unwillingly, and then, in the room without any formation, he saw Tun Po meditating on a chair.

He, the corners of his lips twitched suddenly!

Tun Po must have known that he would peek at him with his clairvoyant eyes, so he deliberately didn't set up a formation!

Yin Jitian stared blankly for a while, and was about to look away, when he saw Old Ancestor Qi Mei and Old Ancestor Qi pushing open the door!

"Let's do as they say!" Ancestor Ji Mei said, and then, walking into the room, seeing the swallow on the chair, he gave a displeased glance: "This po'er is also true, he is not allowed to We set up the formation in the room! I don't know what he is thinking!"

Ancestor Qi smiled lowly: "He must think that there are two masters in the Mahayana realm to protect him, so he is so calm and meditating!

" Zu laughed.

She took Old Ancestor Ji's arm and walked to the bed, pushed him onto the bed, and then lay down on Old Ancestor Ji's body and sucked Old Ancestor Ji's lips.

Ancestor Qi took a deep breath, hugged Ancestor Qi and rolled into the bed, and at the same time, the bed curtain was lowered.

When Yin Jitian saw this, his eyes widened!

Hello! Hello! Hello!

There is still your apprentice sitting on the chair in front! Such a bold performance of the Spring Palace show!

Fortunately, they used spiritual power to make a barrier, blocking their voices!

A few black lines slid down the forehead of Yin Jitian!

He couldn't penetrate into other people's rooms, so he had to look away and thought to himself: Do the monks really want to kill each other?

How could he think that the person who came up with this difficulty was to let the living people know that the human heart is ugly!

Yin Jitian lay back on the bed, embraced Bei Ming in his arms, and fell asleep unconsciously.

For some time, he vaguely heard footsteps coming from outside the bed curtain, and then the bed curtain was lifted.

Yin Jitian opened his eyes and met Bei Yuhong's stunned gaze.

Bei Yuhong smiled back, lowered his voice and asked, "Is it bothering you to rest?"

"No!" Yin Jitian let go of Bei Ming and stretched: "It's just a little panic, I don't know when I can get out of here!"

"Just bear with it for a few more days!" Bei Yuhong checked Bei Ming's body before exploring , After confirming that there is no problem, he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm afraid Ming'er won't wake up until he leaves the secret realm! These days, I still need you to take care of me!"

Yin Jitian said angrily, "My Dao Companion, of course I'll take care of it!"

Bei Yuhong evoked a gentle voice . Smile, don't say anything, and, surrounded by people, it's not convenient to say what's causing it!

He raised his hand and stretched out to Beiming's cheek, just as he was about to pull out the hair on Beiming's cheek, the back of his hand was patted.

Bei Yuhong was startled, and looked at the boy who hit him on the back of his hand in doubt!

"I'll just come!" Yin Jitian fixed the hair for Bei Ming!

Bei Yuhong looked at the young man with a satisfied look, as if he had figured out something, and felt a burst of laughter in his heart!

Shantideva, shouldn't he be eating his father's vinegar?

"It's so boring! It's so boring!" Yin Jitian said!

He was really in a panic, and he had to lower his voice even when he spoke, he felt so aggrieved!

Bei Yuhong was stunned for a while, and said, "Then I'll talk to you!"

"No! I just want to go out!"

Yin Jitian really didn't want to stay in this room all the time, so he used his clairvoyant again to scan the second floor of the main hall. , When swept to the side of the evil cultivator, a few ghostly figures walked to the front of the boundary.

"Xie Xiu has made a move!" The

sudden appearance of Yin Jitian made Bei Yuhong stunned: "Ah?"

Yin Jitian saw that Xie Xiu took a few records and put them on the decent monk who was meditating. tossed.

There was a loud bang, followed by screams from outside!

Everyone was shocked, and at the same time, everyone who was meditating was awakened!

"Damn it! Whoever threw the talisman, let me stand up!" As soon as

the words fell, the sword sounded, the spell banged, and the light flashed non-stop.

There was a shout from Xie Xiu: "It's a fight! Someone's fighting!" In the

corridor, it suddenly became a mess!

43

Chapter 243 The Ancient Secret Realm (27)

The law enforcement elder and several elders heard the sound of fighting, hurried to the window, looked at the decent monks who were fighting to the death outside the room, frowned tightly, and said, "Let's wait until the monks outside are almost killed. Get out! Try to avoid participating in this killing!"

This level is too cruel for these monks, not only the monks with low majors feel endless fear, but also a difficult test for all monks to choose!

If they don't cut the number of people in half, then they will be locked up here for a lifetime, in a small space with no light, and spend a long time, year after year, maybe only half of the monks die of old age. Only have a chance to go out.

However, the lifespan of cultivators is not thousands of years, at least hundreds of years. How can people endure the suffering of hundreds of years?

However, if they want to leave here, they must destroy half of the people. If they really make such a choice, they will definitely not be able to get rid of the condemnation of their conscience in the days to come!

The elders beside him looked at the cultivator who was already crazy outside the room and couldn't help but sigh deeply!

They can't stop this life-and-death struggle, and they can't stop it, and, in a helpless situation, they must draw their swords to face each other!

"Elder! There seems to be something wrong in the room!" A disciple of Lianxu said anxiously, pointing to the wall.

Everyone looked in the direction pointed by the disciple of Lianxu, and the walls of the room suddenly became transparent for a while, and they could clearly see the scenes and objects outside, and then returned to their original appearance, which could be touched by people. The entity looks very weird!

The law enforcement elder frowned: "This room looks like it's about to disappear!"

Beishen asked: "Could it be that we have been living in the house of illusion these days?"

An elder snorted softly and said, "Should this happen? Could it be the real illusion recorded in ancient books?"

"A real illusion?" Yin Jitian turned to Bei Yuhong beside him in confusion!

Bei Yuhong briefly explained: "The real illusion is an entity that can be seen and touched by people. Its existence is real, and it is not like an ordinary illusion used to confuse the minds of others!

" To fill the brain, Bei Yuhong said that the real fantasy world feels like a fairy on TV. With a flick of his sleeve, a big house that can be lived in the open space can be seen on the screen!

The law enforcement elder looked around sharply: "Everyone, be vigilant, the wing is about to disappear!"

Bai Si, who was meditating in the corner, quickly ran to the bed, and before the bed disappeared, he rolled Bei Ming onto his back with his tail.

Bei Yuhong took out a sword from the space ring and instructed: "Shantentian! You also sit on Bai Si's back!" At

this stage, the low-level cultivator will become the target of everyone!

Before the time for a cup of tea, the wing room on the second floor gradually disappeared in front of everyone, and then, the formation arranged in the room disappeared without a trace, and the monks hiding in the room were exposed to the monks who were fighting. .

Everyone was stunned, and quickly drew their swords and killed them.

Immediately, the second floor was filled with clanging swords and spells flying in the sky, causing the whole scene to be very chaotic!

In less than half an hour, the monks with low cultivation fell to the ground one by one. When the primordial spirit flew out of the body, they were sucked into the magic weapon by the ghosts one after another!

Nowadays, on the second floor, the most leisurely thing is the one person, Yin Jitian. Not only is he protected in the formation by the people of the Bei family, but there is also a tenth-level monster sitting in the town, and no one can touch him!

He sat calmly on Bai Si's back and looked over to the evil sect!

There was also a scuffle over there, but Yin Jitian quickly found the swallowing soul who fought against the six evil cultivators.

While Tun Po was fighting, he had been distracted to pay attention to Yin Jitian's every move, so when Yin Jitian looked over, the eyes in the mask immediately burst into a smile.

Yin Jitian used his spiritual power to transmit a voice to him: "Concentrate!"

"Don't worry! They can't hurt me!" Soul Tunnel comforted him.

Yin Jitian turned his eyes to the six evil cultivators who were fighting Soul Swallowing. The realm was indeed not as high as Soul Swallowing. However, the six evil cultivators didn't seem to use all their strength in the fight, making him feel like he was playing play like.

There are also spells used, all of which are low-level spells, and can't hurt swallowing souls higher than their level at all.

what happened?

Doubt flashed in Yin Jitian's eyes!

He turned to other evil cultivators!

It was found that although the evil cultivators looked like they were doing their best, and many of them fell to the ground, he felt that their half-actions were particularly fake, especially when the evil cultivators were injured, the sound was like It was like shouting out deliberately, and at the moment of death, unlike a decent cultivator, before dying, his face was full of unwillingness, or he would struggle for a while before he died.

However, Xie Xiu and the others died when they died, and immediately closed their eyes, just like sleeping.

Yin Jitian squinted his eyes and was about to think of something when Tun Po suddenly came over and said, "Tell your father and the others, now is a good time to deal with the Ling family!"

Yin Jitian was stunned: "You Do you want them to get rid of the Ling family now?"

"Well! While Ling Weiyang is away, it's time to get rid of the Ling family's senior cultivators, and the current situation won't fall into other people's tongues!"

"Got it!"

Yin Jitian When the low-level monks and the monks without sects and sects were almost dead, when it came to the confrontation between the sects, he said aloud: "I think now is the best time to deal with the Ling family!"

The Bei family, who was dealing with the surrounding monks, listened to When it comes to offering sacrifices to the sky, the body froze slightly, and then, the eyes flashed with excitement!

Now that there are ten-level monsters in the Bei family, and the head of the Ling family is not there, it is indeed a good opportunity to deal with the Ling family. They can take advantage of this to weaken the power of the Ling family. The trouble of looking for the North family!

The law enforcement elder thought about the Bei family disciple who was killed by the Ling family, and his eyes suddenly turned red. He glanced at the Ling family members, and coldness flashed in his eyes: "We will hit them directly later, and kill them by surprise!" The

others Nod in agreement!

After getting rid of the people around them, the law enforcement elders and other elders immediately released a cold arrow at the Ling family members, and the Bei family members used various powerful spells to attack the Ling family members!

The Ling family members who were dealing with other people were suddenly attacked by others, and many disciples with lower cultivation were immediately killed by one blow!

The elders of the Ling family were stunned for a while, and when they turned around, they saw the people from the Bei family flashing over and giving them another blow.

Several of the elders were immediately kicked out, and the elders led by the Ling family immediately shouted angrily: "Beijing family, you are so despicable!" The

law enforcement elder sneered: "If you want to talk about despicability, our Bei family is not as good as your Ling family. Home! Taking advantage of the big wedding day of Beiming, we rushed into our Beijia and let many of our disciples die unexpectedly! Now we are just abiding by the rules of this level and cleaning up the number of people, and you are just the target of our cleaning! "

You..."

Elder Tong just said a word, when a black shadow suddenly flew down from the top of his head, stepping him directly under his feet, and Elder Tong screamed.

The people of the Ling family were startled and were about to attack the incoming person, but when they saw that the shadow stepping on the back of the elder turned out to be a tenth-level monster, they quickly took a step back!

"Look! This is what happens when you like to talk nonsense!" The

words, neither light nor heavy, passed down lazily from the back of the tenth-level monster.

The members of the Ling family looked up and saw a stunning young man sitting on the back of the tenth-level monster, staring at them as if they were looking at a dead person. It was chilling!

The corner of the law enforcement elder's mouth twitched, he felt that Shantideva was speaking to him!

An elder of the Ling family quietly looked at the yin yin sacrifice to the sky, and then looked at the elder at his feet, and suddenly threw an attacking magic weapon at Bai Si!

Bai Si quickly jumped to the left, dodging the elder's attack!

The Ling family took the opportunity to rescue the elder Tong!

At the same time, the people from the Bei family rushed up and fought with the people from the Ling family. Bai Si refused to enter and exerted pressure on the people from the Ling family and the contracted beasts of the Ling family. Retreat.

Just as the Ling family was about to be wiped out, the door of the exit suddenly clicked.

Everyone heard the sound and gradually stopped fighting!

Wan Yuntian hurriedly shouted: "Everyone, stop! Everyone, stop fighting! The door to the exit has been opened!"

The monks who were still alive showed joyful smiles.

The people of the Bei family are both happy and hateful. Needless to say, they are happy. What they hate is, why don't they solve the whole Ling family before opening the door!

However, everyone was only happy for half a column of incense, because although the door made a clicking sound, it was only opened and could only get into the gap of a bucket of fingers...

Seeing that the people of the Bei family could not go out, slowly Turning his head and looking at the still alive Ling family members, the corners of his mouth slowly evoked a cold smile, as if to say: You can't escape!

44

Chapter 244 The Ancient Secret Realm (28)

The more than 100 senior monks of the Ling family looked pale and bloodless when they saw the smiles of the Bei family.

Just when everyone was about to start another fight, Wan Yuntian shouted again: "Everyone, don't be in a hurry!"

Everyone raised their swords and looked at Wan Yuntian again!

Wan Yuntian glanced at the corpses all over the ground, with mixed emotions flashing on his face, and said, "First, please return all the contracted beasts to the beast bag!"

Someone immediately asked, "Why?"

Wan Yuntian explained, "I think, Contracted beasts are likely to be counted among them, if they are taken back, maybe the door will be opened!"

Everyone looked at each other, but didn't do anything!

Seeing that the crowd refused to take back the monster, Wan Yuntian said angrily, "Do you still want to fight? If you really want to do this, maybe you will be the next one to die!"

Everyone hesitated!

They didn't take back the contracted beast because they were worried that when they took it back, they would be killed by someone stronger than themselves!

Wan Yuntian doesn't care whether they take back the contract beast or not, take the lead in letting the people of Tianxiao Temple take back the contract beast!

Immediately afterwards, the monks of the sect family also kept the contracted beasts one after another.

The people from the Bei family and the people from the Ling family glared at each other, and reluctantly took back the contracted beast!

When everyone took back the contracted beast, the door made a 'click, click' sound again. When only two people could get out of the gap in the door, the door stopped again.

Wan Yuntian smiled slightly, and the others breathed a sigh of relief!

At this moment, the members of the Ling family shouted: "The people from the Bei family didn't take back all the monsters!"

Everyone was stunned, their eyes focused on the tenth-level monsters.

The people from the Bei family immediately glared at the people from the Ling family!

The elder Tong of the Ling family said: "Everyone knows that the two factions of good and evil cannot cross each other's boundaries. If the people of the Bei family put away the tenth-level monsters, maybe the gap at the door will be much larger. At that time, everyone can also Walk through the gate with peace of mind."

Yin Jitian squinted his eyes!

Beishen snorted: "Elder Tong, what you said is really ridiculous, if you can make the gap of the door a little bigger if you put away a monster, then you just put away so many monsters, and the gate can be completely opened long ago. It 's over!"

Elder Tong sneered: "This is a matter of course! If you don't put it away, how do you know if it's okay?"

Bei Yuhong wanted to say something else, so Bei Yuhong raised his hand and stopped the following words.

Bei Yuhong looked at Bai Si and said, "Bai Si, you go back to the animal bag first!"

Bai Si put down Yin Jitian and Bei Ming, and then returned to Bei Ming's special animal bag.

Bei Yuhong looked at Elder Tong coldly: "I don't know Elder Tong, but do you have any other opinions!"

Bei Shen said, "Since the gap in the door is not wide open, it should be possible to release the contracted beast, right?"

Elder Tong Leng Snort, turn your head, don't make a sound!

Bei Yuhong said: "Let's go out of this level first, and then let the contracted beasts out!" At this time, the evil

cultivator's mythical ancestor smiled and said: "You don't leave, we will take a step first!"

Xiu looked and saw the evil Xiu who had fallen to the ground, crawling up from the ground one by one, then patted the dust on his robes, lined up and walked towards the gate.

Yin Jitian looked at the evil cultivator of suspended animation, and his mind was like a mirror!

No wonder I thought Xie Xiu's actions were so weird before, it turned out that they were suspended animation!

When Yin Jitian wanted to use his clairvoyant eyes to see Soul Swallowing, he heard the ancestors say, 'Let's do as they say', presumably at that time, Xie Xiu had already made arrangements!

In this way, Xie Xiu doesn't have to sacrifice a single person, and he can leave here unharmed. It really kills two birds with one stone!

Yin Jitian hooked his lips!

As expected of an evil cultivator, he is really insidious and cunning!

The decent cultivator's face is so ugly that he doesn't know what words to use to describe it!

It can only be said that they were stupid enough to make a wedding dress for Xie Xiu! Some people came back to their senses and pouted at Xie Xiu :

"Xie Xiu is so despicable!" Insidious and cunning villains!" The ancestor of Xie Jiang raised his lips sarcastically: "We are despicable, insidious and cunning, but why are we doing this? We are not people who don't want to sacrifice ourselves. But what about you? , in order to get out of here, committing cannibalism! You decent cultivators are not much better than our evil cultivators!" The face of the decent cultivators turned pale, especially the corpses all over the floor were accusing them of their selfish behavior , let them be so ashamed that they couldn't raise their heads to look at the evil cultivators! Xie Jiang sneered and turned to leave! Wan Yuntian sighed softly: "Let's get out of here first! Everyone quickly line up!" Elder Tong looked at the Bei family members who had turned around and lined up, his eyes flashed with a sullen look, and turned to look at the Ling family members! The Ling family received the sound transmission, nodded and followed behind the Bei family. When the Beijia people approached the evil cultivator's border and were about to walk out the gate, the Ling family members rushed over and pushed the Beijia people to the evil cultivator's border. At the same time, the cultivators in the back exclaimed in surprise when they saw the Ling family rush towards the Bei family. The monks in the front heard the exclamations, and hurriedly turned their heads to take a look, and saw that the seventeen disciples of the Bei family were pushed to the side of the evil cultivator. , turned to ashes!

The rest of the Bei family members only staggered two steps before stabilizing their pace!

However, the most shocking thing is that, as a teenager who is both an ordinary mortal and a tenth-level beast master, although he has also stabilized his pace, the hair and robe of the person in his arms are thrown to the ground. The side of the evil cultivator was immediately eroded by evil energy!

Seeing that the elder did not push the person over there, he quickly waved a palm wind and hit the young man.

Bei Yuhong, who was standing behind him, was startled and wanted to save people, but was blocked by two Ling family members.

Seeing that the palm wind was about to hit the boy, suddenly, the boy disappeared on the border.

Everyone stared at the place where the boy stood before!

"Where are the people?"

Then, screams began!

Before everyone reacted, they saw the elder Tong slammed towards the evil cultivator at a very fast speed!

Then, with a loud bang, the elder Tong's body slammed into the wall on the side of the evil cultivator, followed by the erosion of evil energy, and the elder Tong was screaming in pain, and in the blink of an eye, it turned into black ashes, and on the wall, Leaving a gravure that collided with the elders.

The Ling family was terrified for a long time but could not return to their senses.

Their purpose is to push the teenager and the tenth-level monsters to Xie Xiu's side. In this way, if there are no tenth-level monsters in the Bei family, they can deal with the people of the Bei family well.

Unexpectedly, Elder Tong himself was pushed over by someone.

"This... what's going on?"

Everyone looked in the direction where the elder Tong was standing in a daze, and saw the young man sitting on the ground, anxiously examining the body of the person in his arms. " Standay

! Are you alright!" Bei Yuhong and Bei Yufeng rushed towards Yin Jitian anxiously, and the rest of the Bei family and the Ling family fought. Yin Jitian ignored them, and kept looking at Bei Ming's body with both hands, making sure that the evil energy had only eroded his hair and clothes, and he was greatly relieved.

He hurriedly took out the sword, and cut off the place that was eroded by the evil energy.

Yin Jitian hugged Bei Ming tightly and kept saying the word "fortunate" in his mouth. Then, he raised his head and stared at the Ling family who were fighting with the Bei family.

He handed Bei Ming into Bei Yuhong's hands, stood up slowly, and walked towards the Ling family step by step.

Bei Yuhong seemed to be aware of his purpose, and hurriedly shouted, "Shantentian, what do you want to do?"

Yin Jitian walked over to one of the elders of the Ling family as if he hadn't heard of it!

While the elder Ling was dealing with the Bei family, he glanced at Yin Jitian from the corner of his eyes and walked over, with contempt flashing in his eyes, and he quickly threw a fireball at him.

Everyone suddenly felt a little nervous about the Yin sacrifice to the sky.

Just when they thought the boy was dead, suddenly, the boy's figure disappeared from their eyes again.

Everyone was stunned!

Immediately afterwards, the disappearing youth suddenly appeared in front of the elder Ling's family, and swept his feet up sharply.

The elders of the Ling family flew towards Xie Xiu like a ball, and ended up like the elders. In the end, they turned into ashes.

The people of the Ling family stared blankly at this scene.

That elder was a monk in the tribulation period, how could he be swept into the realm of evil cultivation by an ordinary mortal.

Could it be that the same elder was also done by a young man just now?

Except for the sound of fighting on the second floor, everyone was stunned!

What happened to the boy who disappeared?

What happened to the Ling family who was kicked by the teenager?

Can't the people of the Ling family be able to stop ordinary people?

Yin Jitian's icy gaze turned to look at the other Ling family person beside him!

The Ling family member, who was stared at by Yin Jitian, immediately shuddered and stepped back involuntarily.

How could Yin Jitian give him a chance to escape? With a teleport, he swept his foot and kicked the person to Xie Xiu's side again. Needless to say, the end was exactly the same as the first two.

Everyone was amazed!

According to his way of playing, without a single stick of incense, the remaining more than 100 Ling family members will all be reduced to ashes!

Everyone was so shocked that they were speechless, they could only stare at the boy in a daze!

Yin Jitian turned his attention to the next person from the Ling family!

He was staring at the Ling family, secretly swallowed water, and quickly turned around and ran!

To be honest, he didn't know what to be afraid of!

Maybe it was because he was afraid that he would end up being kicked to the side of the evil cultivator just like the elders!

However, the young man's eyes are really terrifying, like a messenger who came to ask for his life, which makes people feel terrified.

When someone saw the Ling family's escape, they curled their lips: "What a shame, a cultivator in the integration stage is afraid of an ordinary mortal!"

"But, is he really just an ordinary mortal?"

Everyone looked at each other!

Everyone can't answer this question, because they can't see the youth's cultivation base on the young man, but he will disappear in the same place, how to explain it?

Ancestor Ji, who was watching from a distance, said in surprise, "This seat has obviously sealed his spiritual power, how can he deal with other people..."

At this time, he was puzzled!

Ancestor Ji Mei asked curiously, "Isn't he a mortal? How could he easily kick a cultivator from the Tribulation Period to our side!"

Ancestor Ji frowned, "His abilities are indeed weird! Having said that, Since he was not sealed with spiritual power, why didn't he run away when he was in the ghost sect, with his ability, if he wants to leave the ghost sect, we will definitely not be able to capture him again!"

Ancestor Qi sneered: "Who I know! Maybe it's for Po'er!"

Swallowing the soul silently looked at the ancient ancestors!

Master, you really guessed it right!

Ancestor Qi snorted coldly: "That kid really has no turning back for the people he cares about, but unfortunately, the target is not Po'er!"

Tun Po turned his eyes to the direction of offering sacrifices to the sky, and he was both happy and anxious!

He was glad that the young man cared about him so much, and did not hesitate to expose his abilities for his body.

However, if the young man continues, he will easily become the object of everyone's jealousy, making everyone take precautions against him!

This is not a very good phenomenon!

Swallowing Soul used sound transmission to signal the Yin sacrifice to the sky to stop quickly!

However, as if he didn't hear it, the young man kicked the Ling family's head towards Xie Xiu again.

Yin sacrifice to the sky is like being fascinated by the inner demon, and walks to the next Ling family.

45

Chapter 245 The Ancient Secret Realm (29)

The disciple of the Ling family, who was stared at by Yin Jitian, looked at the young man with eyes like a pool of death, and the chill came from the soles of his feet. He involuntarily took two steps back, shook the sword in his hand, and asked in a trembling voice, "You... do you want to? What are you doing?"

The heart that everyone had raised for the young man from the very beginning was now slowly turning to the people of the Ling family, and suddenly felt that the people who should really be worried should be the people of the Ling family!

Seeing that Yin Jitian didn't have any response, Tunpo tightened his eyes and walked quickly towards Yin Jitian.

"Po'er, where are you going?" Ancestor Ji Mei shouted anxiously when he saw Tun Po turned back to the door.

When she saw the direction Tun Po was walking, she stomped her feet angrily: "This stinky boy, why can't he let go of that little bald donkey!"

Ancestor Qi said with emotion: "It's a big deal!"

Yin sacrifice Tian didn't know his actions at all, which has caused everyone's shock. Now he has only one thought in his heart and mind, that is, to kill all the people of the Ling family, so as to avoid things that are pushed into the boundaries of evil cultivators!

At this moment, a low and anxious voice broke into Yin Jitian's mind: "Shantentian!"

Yin Jitian heard the familiar voice, his footsteps paused slightly, his lips moved, and he spat out gently from his mouth. Two words: "Ming!"

Tun Po, who was standing on the other side, faintly heard Yin Jitian's voice, his eyes softened, and he softly called out with voice transmission: "Jantian! Look to the left, I am standing there. Your left side!"

Hearing the sound, Yin Jitian blinked his eyes, turned his head slowly, and saw Tunpo standing on the side of the evil cultivator's boundary, the dark and dull pupils gradually became colored.

When he remembered who the person in front of him was, his eyes suddenly lit up, he excitedly stepped forward, and walked towards Tun Po.

Of course, just after taking two steps, he was blocked by a figure!

Yin Jitian stared blankly at Bei Yuhong who was standing in front of him!

The corner of Bei Yuhong's mouth raised a gentle smile, and he handed Bei Ming's body back to Yin Jitian: "Hold on!"

Yin Jitian dumbly took over Beiming's body!

Bei Yuhong took him by the shoulders: "Go!"

"But..."

Yin Jitian wanted to say a few more words to Tun Po, and even wanted to take a few more glances!

Seeing that he kept looking back, Bei Yuhong said with a smile, "Your Taoist companion is in your arms, who else do you want to see?"

Yin Jitian turned his head and looked at the man who was as peaceful as he was asleep, the corners of his mouth could not help but twitch. Raising a smile, he quickly lowered his head and kissed the man's forehead, and then left the evil cultivator who was still standing there behind him!

The corners of Tun Po's eyes twitched: "..."

However, seeing Yin Jitian returning to normal, my heart is at ease!

The disciples of the Ling family on the opposite side sat on the ground almost collapsed when they saw Yin Jitian leaving.

Before fighting with the disciples of the Ling family, the disciples of the Bei family saw that the disciples of the Ling family were distracted, and while he was not paying attention, Xueyin Sacrifice Tian ruthlessly kicked people to Xie Xiu's side!

The disciples of the Ling family were immediately eroded by evil energy, and they let out shrill screams!

Everyone looked at the ashes on the ground and couldn't help shaking!

At the same time, the gap in the door opened another inch!

Seeing this, Wan Yuntian immediately said: "The Ling family and the Bei family, now our purpose is to leave here quickly, not the time to settle your family's grievances, so please stop!"

At the same time, He unleashed enormous pressure on the people of the two clans, so that the people of the two clans were almost forced to kneel on the ground by spiritual oppression.

The two major families stopped one after another, took two steps back, and looked at the more than twenty piles of black ashes on the side of Xie Xiu. The people of the two families immediately blushed and stood there, glaring at each other fiercely!

Everyone saw that the two big families stopped fighting, and gradually recovered from their shock, and then there was a lot of discussion.

"If I remember correctly, that boy should be Master Shantian, the apprentice of the Void whose spiritual roots were destroyed half a year ago, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Didn't he have his spiritual roots destroyed by someone? But what is his ability to disappear in place just now, and then appear in front of the Ling family in an instant?"

"I don't know! The ability is very similar, but it's not like it!"

"I am definitely not the ability to shrink into an inch, I think... it is..."

"Teleport!" Someone suddenly said excitedly: "I'm sure that is teleport!

Everyone's eyes widened suddenly: "Teleport? The legendary teleport?" It

is said that teleportation can appear from one place to another in an instant. This ability seems to be only a god can do!

Suddenly, the entire hall was filled with unbelievable gasps!

In the pure dust sect's team, the elder Xuanbai stared at the young man in the distance, gritted his teeth and said to the elder and the head of the sect: "I can now be sure that on the day of the beast tide, this little bald donkey cut off my sect. Disciple's tongue!"

According to his observation just now, with the ability of the young man, Qing Bao and Qing Feng are definitely not his opponents, and it is very easy for the young man to cut off his disciple's tongue.

The elders of the Xuanzi generation: "..."

Situ Su said, "We'll have to wait until we get out of the secret realm!"

Elder Xuanbai looked at the twenty-odd piles of black and ashes on Xie Xiu's side, and couldn't help but think of the Yin sacrifice to the sky and kicking people. that scene!

He took a few deep breaths secretly, suppressed his anger, and said, "Okay! When the time comes, I'll ask the Sect Master to come forward and deal with this matter!"

Situ Su said with a smile, "Okay!"

Elder Xuanyu retracted his surprised gaze, Glancing at them lightly, frowning silently!

Xuanyuan Yu, who was standing beside Elder Xuanyu, kept his eyes on Yin Jitian and Tun Po!

I don't know if it was his illusion. For a moment just now, he felt that the atmosphere between Shantantian and Tun Po was very wrong, but he didn't know what was wrong!

While the pure dust faction was discussing, the five ancestors of Xie Xiu were also discussing the matter of offering sacrifices to the sky.

"That little monk can actually teleport!" Ancestor Xie Jiang squinted his eyes: "This kind of ability, but even our Mahayana people can't do it!"

Ancestor Youji: "I see how capable this kid is. It's not as simple as teleportation! Take him as a cultivator in the tribulation period. It's like kicking a ball. He easily kicked people over. There is absolutely no ability to kick you to the decent side." The

ancestor of evil repair agreed with the ancestor of Youji: "This seat believes that he should have other abilities hidden!"

After listening to them, ancestor Lizhi turned to look at the ghost. Old Ancestor, sneered: "Ancestor Qi, do you think you can bring the little monk back to the east after you leave the secret realm?"

Old Ancestor Qi stared at him coldly: " Ancestor Lizhi, what do you think of it? If we are concerned about whether we can capture the little monk back, we might as well think about how to get out of here."

Ancestor Qi said, "No! We have only reached the second floor of the main hall now, and we don't know what difficulties will come to play later. We, the most hateful thing is that we have already walked to the second floor, but we have not seen a treasure. I am really worried that we are going to get water in a bamboo basket this time!" The

ancestor Li Zhi sneered: "You guys What other treasures does a ghost cultivator need, just by absorbing the primordial spirit of a decent cultivator, it can be counted in thousands!"

Ancestor Qi Mei smiled proudly: "If Ancestor Lizhi can also absorb the primordial spirit of monks, I don't mind dividing you. Halfway!"

"You..."

Ancestor Xie Jiang frowned: "Okay! Stop arguing!"

Ancestor Ji Mei snorted softly, "Who likes to quarrel with him!" Ancestor

Xie Jiang glanced at her and said "Your precious apprentice is back!"

Ancestor Ji Mei quickly turned around when he heard this, and when he saw Tun Po, he immediately said angrily, "Look at you, put your hot face on someone else's cold ass, right?"

Xie Jiang Lao Zu hooked his lips and said deeply: "This seat doesn't look like this!"

Hearing this, Tun Po is vigilant!

Old Ancestor Qi Mei and Old Ancestor Qi were stunned: "What do you mean by all aspects of Old Ancestor Xie Jiang?"

"I don't think your precious apprentice is completely sticking to the little monk's cold ass with a hot face!"

Old Ancestor Li Zhi Looking at his soul, he asked curiously, "How do you say it?" The

ancestor of Xie Jiang smiled and said: "This seat has been paying attention to the little monk's every move, and when the little monk turned his head to look at your precious apprentice, the cold face Immediately there was excitement, and it can be seen that your precious apprentice does not have no place in his heart!"

Ancestor Youyi followed: "I seem to have noticed this too!"

Ancestor Ji Mei heard that both ancestors were Saying this, I couldn't help but smile proudly: "I'm just saying this! This disciple is so good, there is no reason for the little monk not to like this disciple, not to mention that Po'er is so good to him!"

"Am I good to him?" Swallow murmured!

Looking at the boy who was holding Beiming's body in a daze, he suddenly felt that he was not as good to Shantidea as he was to him.

Just when the whole hall was discussing the sacrifice to the sky, he fell into deep thought for his previous behavior. He didn't know what happened to him just now!

When he saw Beiming's body being eroded by evil energy, a strong hatred surged in his heart inexplicably!

Then, the whole person seems to be completely out of control, just want to kill everyone in the Ling family, only in this way can the hatred in my heart be eliminated!

If it wasn't for swallowing the soul to wake him up, I'm afraid that the killing ring would have started long ago! " Jantian

! What's wrong with you?"

Bei Yuhong, who was behind him, gently pushed Yin Jitian, who was in a daze, and looked at the door in front of him and said, "It's your turn to go out!"

Bei Ming's body moved outside the gate, and he walked out sideways.

Immediately, there were many people's eyes, some curious, some excited, some angry, some incredible, some jealous, all kinds of complicated eyes fell on him.

Yin Jitian didn't care at all, hugged Bei Ming and sat back on Bai Si's back.

He doesn't regret exposing his abilities at all. In this way, those who want to attack him should also plan to retreat.

Besides, he used to hide his ability because he was worried that the person who destroyed the spiritual root of Jitiantian would harm him. Now that he knew that the person who destroyed the spiritual root of Jitiantian was swallowing the soul, then he didn't need to hide his ability anymore, and it was time to let others know that he Not a waste!

The monks came out of the exit on the second floor one after another, stood quietly outside the door, and looked at the corpse in the hall on the second floor from the crack of the door. Everyone was silent for a while!

Everyone doesn't know what to say, and the mood is very complicated!

However, if such a choice is made again, they will definitely kill each other!

"Let's go!" someone whispered.

The longer they stand here and watch, the more guilty they will feel in their hearts!

Helpless sigh, one after another!

Everyone wants to save the dead monks, but they can't do it, because all their souls have been sucked by the ghosts.

Wan Yuntian swept over the silent crowd, and said, "Please cheer up, we don't know what the road will be like!"

When everyone heard this, they were all energized and cheered up. Unlucky will be yourself!

Suddenly, someone exclaimed: "Look at the fire in the hall!"

Everyone looked at the hall and saw corpses on the ground, burning one by one!

In a short while, the entire hall was plunged into a sea of ​​fire, and the corpse quickly turned into a pile of ashes, and then was sucked into the floor.

After a short tea time, the main hall on the second floor was restored to its original appearance. There were corridors on both sides, and the middle row was full of wing rooms!

Everyone stared at this scene in amazement.

"Don't look at it!" Wan Yuntian went out again.

Everyone returned to their senses, turned around and walked towards the stairs on the third floor.

When everyone came to the door of the third floor, they all showed hesitation, but they finally walked into the third floor.

The third floor is very strange. It looks like a lattice shop, and there are rows of lattice cabinets. However, the squares in the cabinet are relatively large, about five feet high and three feet wide!

Such a decoration makes people unable to guess what they are going to do at this level for a while!

Someone asked, "Aren't these cabinets bookcases?"

Someone said contemptuously, "Have you ever seen someone whose bookcase needs such a large square to place books?"

"..." The

third floor is the same as the first and second floors. When everyone enters the hall on the third floor, the door will be closed immediately, and at the same time, the luminous beads will light up.

Immediately afterwards, a hoarse voice seemed to come from a distant place: "Within half a year, you will be able to leave after you reach the first level in the realm, otherwise..."

The voice did not go on, however, there was no further text. In all aspects, it makes people feel more panic!

The faces of everyone changed greatly, and the faces of the monks in the Mahayana realm were even more ugly!

If it is not a genius, who can be promoted to the first-level cultivation in the realm within half a year, not to mention that there are high-level monks here, and it is even more difficult to ascend to the first-level. Time can't be promoted at all!

Someone regained consciousness and shouted in disbelief: "How is it possible! How is it possible to be promoted to the first level within half a year! Only a genius, or someone who is about to be promoted, can do it!"

Speaking of genius, everyone's Jealous eyes fell on Yin Jitian, Xuanyuan Yu, Tun Po, and Bei Ming.

Xuanyuan Yu's face was calm, as if it would not be a problem to rise to a level within half a year.

Tun Po wears a mask, and his calm eyes make it impossible to guess what he is thinking!

Everyone turned to look and saw the boy frowning tightly, not knowing whether he was worried about himself or the man in a coma in his arms!

However, judging from the abilities that the teenager had exposed before, he should be able to cultivate too!

In this case, isn't the matter of destroying the spiritual root a fake?

In fact, only Yin Jitian himself knew that apart from worrying that neither Beiming nor Tun Po would be able to advance, he was confused about his realm!

He sent Tun Po's voice transmission: "It seems that we are either imprisoned here or died here!"

"Not necessarily!" Tun Po replied.

Yin Jitian wondered: "Could it be that you can advance?"

Tunpo said: "Can't?" Yin

Jitian rolled his eyes: "I thought you could advance!"

Tunpo asked, "How about you?"

A sigh: "I don't even know what kind of exercises I practice, let alone the problem of realm!"

"Don't worry, there will always be a way to get out!" Tun Po softly comforted.

Yin Jitian suggested: "I think it will be better for you to return to Beiming's body now!" Tun Po was

silent for a moment: "I don't think I can return to Beiming's body now!"

"But..."

Yin sacrifice Before the words were finished, the lattice on the cabinet suddenly emitted a golden light!

Everyone was stunned!

Immediately afterwards, everyone flew in and was sucked in the direction of the cabinet!

46

Chapter 246 The Ancient Secret Realm (30)

The monks were shocked and quickly grabbed the hands of the people around them. Of course, the suction on the cabinet was very strong, and whoever held someone's hand or resisted, would be violently attacked by the golden light!

Cultivators who are attacked by golden light will immediately drop one level in their cultivation!

In the end, everyone had to let go and let the suction force them to the cabinet.

Each cultivator was placed in a different grid, each occupying a grid in the cabinet. The grid was not high, so the cultivator could only bend his body, but it was very uncomfortable to bend his back, so everyone had to sit down.

As soon as they sat down, a golden barrier appeared in front of them to stop the cultivator from leaving!

At this time, someone shouted: "Is everyone okay?"

Someone replied: "It's okay! The grids on these cabinets seem to be specially used for us to meditate! So as not to interfere with the meditation practitioners!"

Some monks snorted coldly, mocking Said: "This level, the preparation is really thoughtful!"

Yin Jitian was sucked together with Beiming's body into a grid four times larger than the others, it seemed that it was specially used for him and Beiming's body!

As for Bai Si, when they were sucked into the cabinet, he returned to Beiming's beast bag.

Yin Jitian looked around, squinted, gently lowered Beiming's body, and then meditated cross-legged!

Next, I don't know if everyone has started to meditate seriously, or the golden barrier has blocked the voices of others, and he didn't hear any movement outside!

Since this is a place for them to meditate, Yin Jitian will not fail the painstaking efforts of this stage and start to concentrate on meditation and cultivation!

Among the seven clusters of flames on his body, the flames of the three clans are twice as large as the other four clusters of flames. Then, in the next six months, I am afraid that the four clusters of flames must be cultivated to be the same size as the other three clusters of flames before leaving here. !

Yin Jitian has a goal, and in the next few days, he will step up his cultivation non-stop!

Whenever one of the remaining four clusters of flames grows larger, he will wake up once, and then he will carefully examine Beiming's body to make sure that his face is ruddy, his body is still breathing, and there is no other abnormality. After that, he will continue to meditate and practice.

I don't know how long it has been since days like this!

When the seven clusters of flames became the same size, Yin Jitian opened his eyes again!

Immediately, I felt that my whole body was filled with infinite power, and the soul in the depths of my body was also roaring, and it seemed that something was about to break out of the siege and emerge from the body, which made people feel very excited for no reason!

In addition, the five senses, strength, and agility have also increased to several levels!

Yin Jitian is very familiar with this feeling, and a big smile slowly rises on his face.

He knew he was going to advance again!

Of course, Yin Jitian's smile didn't last long, and then the smile on the corner of his mouth was restrained.

He still remembers the pain of being struck by lightning the last time he advanced, but this time, the lightning strike is probably even bigger than the last time, and it is even more terrifying!

Yin Jitian raised his hand and rubbed the acupoint in his aching brain, then looked at the person beside him!

Beiming's face is still very peaceful, and his complexion is still rosy!

Yin Ji Tian An Xin let out a sigh of relief, picked up the person, and gently placed a kiss on his lips.

Immediately, he froze all over!

The powerful force in the body seems to be about to burst out from the body.

He couldn't help but utter a foul language: "Damn it! Shouldn't I be promoted here?"

Yin Jitian quickly suppressed the power in his body, swept around, and found that the golden light barrier in front of the cabinet had disappeared without a trace.

He was slightly taken aback, reached out and touched it, there was nothing blocking him in front of him!

Yin Jitian's eyes flashed with joy, and he quickly picked up Beiming's body!

The body flickered and disappeared inside the cabinet, and the next moment, the person appeared on the ground.

When I looked up at Yin Jitian, I saw that the grids of each cabinet were full of people, just like the 10,000 Buddha statues in the Wanfo Pavilion in the Wanfo Temple. The monks sat upright in the grids, meditating and practicing. .

He walked over to the side of Xie Xiu's border, and quickly swept past Xie Xiu's cabinet with his perspective eyes, but he didn't find the figure of swallowing soul.

Doubt flashed in Yin Jitian's eyes!

Could it be that he was wrong?

Yin Jitian used the clairvoyant to scan it carefully again, and he did not see the figure of swallowing soul!

How strange!

Doesn't swallowing the soul mean that the breath lacks a soul and cannot advance?

Then his people should still be meditating in the grid, why can't they see people?

After Yin Jitian used his clairvoyant eyes to make sure he didn't see Tun Po, he hugged Bei Ming's body and walked towards the exit.

The exit was not locked by the gate, only a golden barrier blocked the gate.

When Yin Jitian approached, the golden barrier immediately disappeared in front of us!

He quickly ran out with Bei Ming in his arms, and the golden barrier behind him returned to its original state again.

Looking left and right, there is only one stairway on the left.

He hesitated for a moment, then went to the stairs!

This time, the stairs were longer and higher, and it took six or seven turns before I saw a gate!

The door was not completely open. There was only a three-foot-wide gap between the two doors, and the sound of fighting could be heard faintly.

Doubt flashed in Yin Jitian's eyes!

How can there be a sound? Did someone leave the third floor earlier than him?

He stepped up the last stairs and saw a white figure lying at the gate, peeking at the situation inside.

Yin Jitian was slightly stunned!

Judging from the figure, that white shadow should be a woman!

The person who was peeking didn't notice anyone behind him, and kept focusing on the situation inside the gate.

"What happened inside?" Yin Jitian asked before leaving.

The sound of bursting from inside was very intense, and it kept making loud bangs, as well as the clanging sound of ten thousand swords.

The woman in white was stunned, turned around abruptly, and looked at the person who came: "Ji...Jantian, you came out?"

She never thought that Shantide would pass the third floor checkpoint so quickly!

Yin Jitian didn't expect that the woman in white was actually Elder Xuanyu, and couldn't help but be stunned!

Elder Xuanyu looked at Beiming in his arms, his face filled with joy, his hands trembled, he stroked Beiming's sleeping face, and said excitedly: "Great! Great! I thought Ming'er came out. Why don't you come!"

She hugged Bei Ming's body tightly, and kept saying to Yin Jitian, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for taking care of Ming'er!"

Yin Jitian frowned and reminded lightly: " He is my Dao Companion!"

He really wanted to push away Elder Xuanyu who was holding Beiming, but thinking that she was Beiming's mother, he had to endure it!

Elder Xuanyu's expression paused slightly, and cautiously asked Yin Jitian, "Can I hug him?"

Yin Jitian frowned and wanted to refuse, but the power in his body kept boiling, and it seemed that he was about to find it. The exit is out!

He had no choice but to hand Bei Ming to Elder Xuanyu and warned: "I will give Bei Ming to you! However, you have to promise me that you must protect him well, if you treat him like ten years ago , I can't spare you! Also, I'm going to be robbed later! You'd better find a place to hide, and, as far as you can get away from me! Don't come near me!"

Elder Xuanyu looked at it in surprise. He: "Crossing...crossing the robbery?"

Yin Jitian teased: "What? Only you cultivators can survive the calamity, but I can't do it?"

"No, that's not what I meant!" Elder Xuanyu quickly explained: "The reason why I was able to do this before. I left the level on the third floor early because I was originally at the peak of integration, and, before entering the level on the third floor, I was ready to advance to the realm. Afterwards, after meditating on the third floor, I had successfully advanced to the transcendence stage. , but, I didn't encounter a thunder calamity!"

Yin Jitian's eyes flashed with surprise: "What do you mean?"

"I think it is very likely that this ancient secret realm blocked my thunder calamity and let me go smoothly. Breaking through the integration period and advancing to the transcending tribulation period!"

Yin Jitian muttered, "It's really a piece of shit luck!"

"What?" Elder Xuanyu didn't hear what he said!

Yin Jitian frowned: "I may not be the same as you!"

His tribulation-transcending thundercloud was different from that of a cultivator, and he wasn't sure whether his tribulation-transcending thundercloud could be kept out of the ancient secret realm.

"You..."

Elder Xuanyu thought of his abilities and couldn't help but shut his mouth!

Yin Jitian was really worried that Elder Xuanyu would not be able to take care of Beiming, so he warned her again: "You must take care of Beiming for me!"

Elder Xuanyu opened his mouth, but before he made any guarantees, the door sternly warned her: " You must take care of Beiming for me!"

Elder Xuanyu opened his mouth, but before he made any promises, there was another loud noise from the door.

Yin Jitian frowned: "What happened inside?"

Elder Xuanyu said anxiously: "Oops!!"

Yin Jitian looked towards the door in doubt!

47

Chapter 247 The Ancient Secret Realm (31)

Before the person could see the situation inside clearly, he was pulled back by the elder Xuanyu behind him, and angrily said: "So reckless, be careful that you will be knocked out of a realm before the calamity is over!" 'Bang', a loud noise that shook the eardrums!

Yin Jitian took out his buzzing ears, and said in surprise: "What happened inside?"

Elder Xuanyu frowned: "I don't know what happened! When I came out from the third floor When I got here, I saw Yu'er and the disciple of the Ghost Cultivation Sect, Tun Po, standing in the hall behind this door! Then, no matter how I called them, they didn't respond, as if they were possessed by demons, they put the two in the hall. Pull out the divine weapon and fight!"

Yin Jitian asked anxiously, "Why didn't you stop them?"

How strange!

How on earth did Tun Po get out of the third floor?

Did he get promoted?

Elder Xuanyu said angrily: "You think I don't want to stop them? But as long as I get within three feet of them, I will be bounced back by the divine power on the artifacts in their hands, and I can't stop them at all!"

Yin sacrifice A flash of anxiety flashed between the eyebrows!

Is what happened ten years ago going to repeat itself again?

"How long have they been fighting?"

Elder Xuanyu said with a sullen face: "Three days and three nights!"

If this continues, even if he is not injured by the opponent's divine weapon, he will most likely die from exhausting his spiritual power!

"No! I have to stop them!"

Yin Jitian rolled up his sleeves and just took a step, and stopped suddenly!

His face changed greatly, he turned his head, and shouted at Elder Xuanyu: "Hurry up and take Beiming back to the third floor to stay!"

Elder Xuanyu was stunned by his roar: "What... what's the matter? ?"

Yin Jitian strongly suppressed the rioting power in his body, blushed and shouted: "I'm about to cross the robbery! Hurry up!"

Elder Xuanyu opened his mouth, wanting to say that the tribulation thunder would definitely not be able to enter the secret realm. But seeing the Yin sacrifice to the turtle was very uncomfortable, so he had no choice but to walk up the stairs with Beiming.

Yin Jitian didn't release all the power in his body until he couldn't see the figure of Elder Xuanyu!

Suddenly, there was a loud 'bang', and the two doors were immediately blasted open by the powerful force released from his body, and the two people fighting in the hall instantly caught his eye.

To be correct, Yin Jitian only saw one white and one black figure, and they couldn't even see what artifact they were holding!

The speed of their fights was quite fast. After a while, they went to the left and then to the right. They were not affected by the righteousness and evil at all. The magnificent hall was blown up by their magic attacks, and fine cracks appeared on the walls and floors!

At this moment, Yin Jitian's sensitive ears heard a faint rumble of thunder outside.

He couldn't help but be surprised, and quickly looked up!

Yin Jitian's line of sight directly penetrated the ceiling of the main hall and the sky above the main hall, and then through the sky above the secret realm, I saw the black thunderclouds outside the secret realm!

He rubbed his eyes and murmured: "It's really even more powerful!" What

Yin Jitian said was powerful, not only because his eyes could penetrate the barrier of the ancient secret realm, see a scene outside the secret realm, but also Because the thunder was more deafening than the last time, and just seeing the electric wires flashing in the dark clouds was enough to make people tremble!

"Fuck! Do you want my life?"

He was very fortunate that Jie Yun was blocked from the secret realm!

Yin Jitian let out a sigh of relief, and at the same time, a purple-gold lightning bolt slammed down in the direction of the ancient secret realm in the dark cloud.

Immediately, he was taken aback and took a staggering step back!

Although the tribulation thunder was blocked outside the secret, but through his sight and hearing, the whole person was like being there!

"I wipe!!" Yin Jitian couldn't help but swear!

He was so frightened by a tribulation thunder, not to mention, the tribulation thunder didn't hit him!

Suddenly, Yin Jitian remembered that Lei Tinghu said that avoiding the robbery thunder was equal to failure, so now the robbery thunder can't hit him, does it count as a failure?

It stands to reason that Elder Xuanyu can successfully overcome the calamity, so he has no reason to fail, not to mention, he did not avoid the thunder calamity, but the calamity thunder can't come in!

Yin Jitian can't help but feel a little proud!

He really wanted to yell at the sky, 'You can hit me if you can! '

As soon as the thought fell, there was a loud noise of 'Boom'!

Yin sacrifice day stunned!

Do you really want to blast him with thunder?

However, he didn't see the tribulation thunder smashed down!

Yin Jitian moved his gaze to the main hall, and saw the two figures fighting more and more fiercely, the corners of his eyes twitched!

He actually forgot about these two goods!

Yin Jitian shouted at the two of them, "Shit! Stop fighting!"

Unfortunately, the two figures didn't stop because of his roar. On the contrary, the fight became more and more intense!

A few black lines slid down the forehead of the Yin sacrifice day!

All they had in their hands were divine weapons, so he couldn't just rush over to stop them rashly!

Yin Jitian took out the magic weapon that Jishan had picked up to give him from the Qiankun bag, and threw it hard at them.

Unexpectedly, before the magic weapon approached them, it was shattered by the divine weapon in their hands!

"..."

Yin sacrificed to the sky without giving up, and searched again in the Qiankun bag, and then saw the 'dowry' golden bowl that Void gave him!

The corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and he threw it directly at the two figures without even thinking about it.

Anyway, he doesn't need to rely on the golden bowl to beg for alms!

Just when Yin Jitian thought that the golden bowl would also be shattered by the shock, the golden bowl suddenly flew over the heads of the two figures, shooting golden light and illuminating the two figures.

The two figures who were fighting stopped suddenly, and when the golden light of the golden bowl shone, the two of them couldn't move!

Yin Jitian glanced at the golden bowl on top of their heads in surprise, then looked at Tun Po, his eyes darted across his body once, until he was sure that there was no serious injury on his body, and then turned his attention to the divine weapon in Tun Po's hand.

The artifact in Tun Po's hand is a huge black sickle, with a red evil light emitting from the whole body. The tip of the blade is extremely sharp. The first mighty domineering!

Xuanyuan Yu, who was standing opposite Tun Po, was holding a long sword that shone with purple-white light. Because of its brilliance, people couldn't really see its true shape.

Yin Jitian walked over to them and stood in front of them!

At this time, he noticed that the two of them had no eyes, and their eyes were dark and dull, as if they were being manipulated!

"You..."

Yin Jitian was about to say something when suddenly, his sensitive ears heard the sound of bombardment from the ancient secrets.

He raised his head slightly and glanced at the top of his head at will, and suddenly, the whole person was dumbfounded!

The ancient secret realm was blown open by a big hole! !

Hold! His tribulation thunder is also too powerful!

Yin Jitian calculated in his heart, two tribulation thunders had been smashed before, so there was only one tribulation thunder left!

He didn't believe that the last tribulation thunder could be blasted into the hall. After all, there was still a layer of ground on top of the hall. Just to open the ground, it took the power of tens of thousands of monsters to blast a big hole in the ground. of!

Yin Jietian feels that he is thinking too much about things!

When he crossed the calamity for the first time, although he encountered only three tribulation thunders, it did not mean that the third time he crossed the calamity, there would still be three tribulation thunders!

Yin Jitian rubbed his aching forehead!

He felt that with the current situation, the two people in front of him should be woken up as soon as possible!

Yin Jitian looked at Tun Po, who was motionless, and tried to call out softly, "Tun Po?"

Tun Po didn't respond, not even blinking his eyes!

Yin Jitian couldn't help but get anxious.

At this time, a faint voice came from downstairs: "Jantian, is your tribulation thunder coming?" Yin Jitian heard Elder

Xuanyu's voice and quickly said, "Come up first!"

Listen, hurriedly hugged Bei Ming's body and ran up.

When she saw the two people locked by the golden bowl, she opened her mouth in surprise.

Yin Jitian frowned and said, "How can you wake the two of them up?"

"This..."

Elder Xuanyu glanced at Xuanyuanyu and swallowed his soul: "They should have been manipulated by divine weapons!"

"I know! That's why I want you to hurry up and think of a way to wake them up! Because my tribulation thunder has already blown a big hole in the secret realm! I believe that soon, the tribulation thunder will hit here!"

Elder Xuanyu couldn't believe it. Eyes widened: "Your tribulation thunder blasted a big hole in the ancient secret realm?"

Yin Jitian said angrily: "Yeah! Save us the time to find an exit, would you say?"

Elder Xuanyu: "... ..."

She turned to Xuanyuan Yu and Tun Po: "What is that golden bowl on their heads?"

"It was the golden bowl that my master gave me, but I didn't expect to cover the two of them! You said, if I remove the golden bowl, they will wake up?"

"Don't!" Elder Xuanyu hurriedly Stopping: "Take the golden bowl, maybe they will fight again!"

"Then what should I do?"

Elder Xuanyu shook his head: "I'm just an ordinary monk, not even an earth immortal, how can I be killed by a divine weapon? Now I can only rely on their strong willpower to wake me up!"

Yin Jitian said angrily, "When they wake up, the tribulation thunder will blow up here!"

"How do you know that your tribulation thunder has already exploded? Will..."

Elder Xuanyu didn't finish his question when he heard a rumbling sound from above his head, and then, the entire hall shook!

48

Chapter 248 The Ancient Secret Realm (32)

Before Elder Xuanyu finished his question, he heard a rumbling sound from above his head, and then, the entire hall shook! She widened her eyes in shock and asked stammeringly

, "This...is this the movement caused by your tribulation thunder?

"

, I saw that the sky above the main hall had been blasted with many cracks!

"If there is another tribulation thunder, the sky above the main hall will be blasted with a big hole, and then we will reach the main hall! I don't know if the main hall can support my tribulation thunder! If not, the tribulation thunder is very likely. It will hit both of them!"

Yin Jitian's eyes shot out of the secret realm, and after seeing the third tribulation thunder, not only did the dark clouds not disperse, but the condensed thunder and lightning became bigger and bigger, so he couldn't help urging Said: "Hurry up and think of a way! The Thunder Tribulation is about to come down again!"

He really couldn't think of any way to wake the two of them up. Divine Repulsion!

Elder Xuanyu said quickly: "The only plan is to release them from the golden bowl when the tribulation thunder hits the main hall! Let them continue to fight, so that at least they can consciously avoid the tribulation thunder!

" He teased: "It's like a dead horse being a living horse doctor!"

However, that's the only way to do it!

"You and Bei Ming go back to the third floor first! I think the main hall should be able to withstand a robbery!"

Elder Xuanyu hesitated for a moment, thinking that he couldn't help much, so he had to hold Bei Ming and go back to the third floor. inside.

Immediately afterwards, she heard the sound of tribulation thunder coming from above her head again!

This time, the hall shook even more than before, and the loud noise told her that the tribulation thunder was on top of their heads!

Elder Xuanyu was worried that the hall would not be able to support it, so he quickly arranged a few advanced formations!

Upstairs, the sky above the Great Hall of Yin Jitian Kantian had already broken a big hole, and the speed of the thunder and lightning condensed in the dark clouds was getting faster and faster, and the interval between tribulation thunder and tribulation thunder was getting shorter and shorter.

He quickly took back the golden bowl!

Xuanyuanyu and Tun Po moved their bodies, and then, as if they had seen the murderer of their father, their eyes were red, and they fought fiercely again.

Yin Jitian stepped aside and looked at them nervously, very worried that the divine weapon in Xuanyuan Yu's hand would hurt Tun Po, and also worried that Jie Lei would hit them.

He looked up at the robbery cloud, and immediately, the purple-gold robbery thunder crashed down and quickly hit the hall.

With a loud 'bang', the ceiling above his head was instantly smashed into pieces, and the hall shook violently, as if it was about to collapse.

Yin Jitian didn't feel any pain in his body, and he was overjoyed!

He turned to look at Tun Po and them, but found that the two had disappeared.

Yin sacrifice day shocked!

When I heard the sound of fighting coming from outside the hall, I breathed a sigh of relief!

Yin Jitian frowned as he looked at the cracks in the ground beneath his feet.

Depending on the situation, the main hall can no longer withstand the next tribulation thunder! And he can no longer hide from this thunder and lightning this time, otherwise the calamity will definitely fail, so he must stand firm.

Yin Jitian flickered, and people came to the outside of the hall!

While trying to stay as far away from the hall as possible, he couldn't go beyond the place where the tribulation thunder couldn't strike him.

Yin Jitian found a good position and stood up, looking at the dark clouds condensing over the purple-gold thunder and lightning, and opened his eyes slightly!

The tribulation thunder of the dark cloud was twice as large as the third thunder and lightning of his first tribulation, and it could directly kill him.

Yin Jitian took a deep breath and stared at the dark clouds outside the secret!

He was very fortunate that the first five tribulation thunders were blocked by the ancient secret realm for him, otherwise, he really couldn't survive the sixth lightning strike!

When the thunder and lightning in the dark cloud gathered enough power, like a ferocious purple-gold snake, it opened its bloody mouth and charged towards him, swallowing him whole.

At the same time, the electric wire of the tribulation thunder stunned the two people who were fighting, and the hall was also smashed down by the electric wire of the tribulation thunder.

At this time, the Yin Jitian who was robbed can no longer describe the severe pain in his body!

He was like a severely injured beast, he could only roar mournfully towards the sky, causing the entire secret realm to tremble and knelt on the ground tremblingly.

After a long time, Yin Jitian withdrew the final sound of the roar, and the whole person suddenly collapsed to the ground, unable to move anymore!

However, his consciousness is awake!

Yin Jitian saw the sky outside the secret, the thunder and lightning disappeared, the dark clouds dissipated, and not too much, the golden light sprinkled on him, indicating that he succeeded in transcending the calamity!

Then, in the collapsed hall, the wooden cabinets containing the monks flew out from under the stones one by one and rushed to the exit of the secret realm.

Yin Jitian also saw the monks who did not enter the hall, and quickly escaped to the exit of the secret realm with the magic weapon. Behind them, a large group of plant monsters and monsters also raced to leave the secret realm.

Yin Jitian turned his gaze to the direction where Xuanyuan Yu and Tun Po were fighting, and saw that Xuanyuan Yu had woken up in a coma, looking at the divine weapon in his hand with a puzzled expression, not knowing what he was thinking.

Then, looking down at Tun Po, who was still in a coma with another divine weapon in his hand, after thinking about it, he bent down to pick up the person, and the controller flew towards the exit of the secret realm.

Yin Jitian was a little tired and wanted to close his eyes. At this moment, the figures of Bei Ming and Elder Xuanyu flashed through his mind, reminding him suddenly that the two of them were still in the hall.

Before, he didn't seem to see Elder Xuanyu taking Beiming out of the secret realm, and he couldn't help but get anxious, but he couldn't even move his fingers!

——After leaving the secret realm, the multi -

compartment cabinet for people to meditate turned into a pile of powder at the moment of landing, and then dispersed with the wind.

The monks were stunned when the ban was lifted!

"What happened just now? Why was a big hole blown out of the secret realm!"

"I don't know! I only heard a huge thunder that shook the entire hall!"

"Me too! After that, the hall was It collapsed! It didn't take long for the cabinet to fly out!" The

law enforcement elders did not care about why a big hole was blown out of the secret realm, and quickly counted the number of people in the Bei family, and found that there were fewer people in the Bei family who entered the third floor together. Shantideva and Beiming.

Bei Yuhong hurriedly asked the others, "Where are Shantantian and Beiming? Has anyone seen Shantiantian and Beiming?"

Everyone shook their heads in unison! "No!" The

law enforcement elder ordered: "Everyone hurry up and look for it!" As soon as the

Bei family dispersed, someone shouted, "Law enforcement elder, Hong elder!"

Law enforcement elder and Bei Yuhong looked at the sound and saw Bei Yaodong walked towards them with more than a dozen disciples of the Bei family.

The two were stunned for a moment: "Patriarch!"

They didn't see Bei Yaodong entering the hall, and they thought that something had happened to him!

Bei Yaodong laughed loudly: "I really didn't expect that I would still be able to see you all alive! That's right! I didn't know who crossed the calamity just now, but it turned out to be a purple-gold lightning bolt, and it also cut a big hole in the ancient secret realm! That scene! , it's really shocking to watch, even the high-level monsters in the secret realm are so frightened that they kneel down!" The

law enforcement elder and Bei Yuhong were startled: "Purple-gold lightning?"

"Yeah! I have lived for a thousand years. , I have never seen a purple-gold lightning!"

Bei Yaodong still had lingering fears when he thought of the tribulation thunder just now!

However, it is definitely too scary, dare to know if the people who have crossed the robbery can survive!

The law enforcement elder frowned: "We have also seen this purple-golden thunderbolt during the beast tide! Speaking of which, if this thunderbolt hadn't split the hall apart, we would have been trapped in the hall long ago!"

Bei Yuhong agreed 's nodded.

Bei Yaodong wondered: "The main hall? What main hall?"

Before the law enforcement elders and Bei Yuhong could answer, someone suddenly shouted, "How come the high-level monsters and plant monsters in the secret realm have all escaped!

" Out of the sword facing the monsters that flew out of the secret realm.

However, after the planted monsters and monsters flew out, they did not squeeze out of the monks, but ran to the open space and stayed silent.

Seeing that they didn't take action against them, the monks calmed down a little. After all, in a fight, it would only be them who would suffer!

Xuanyuan Yu, who was following behind the monster, just flew out of the secret realm exit when Tun Po in his arms woke up.

When Tun Po saw that the person holding him was Xuanyuan Yu, he instantly woke up, took out the magic weapon, and jumped off Xuanyuan Yu.

Xuanyuan Yu hooked his lips: "You treat your benefactor like this?"

Tun Po glanced at him, looked at the artifact in his other hand, and wondered, "What happened just now?"

He remembered that he was meditating in the cabinet. At that time, he heard someone calling him, and then, the golden barrier in front of the cabinet suddenly disappeared in front of him.

He cheaply walked out of the cabinet and followed the direction of the voice to the exit.

On the way, he met Xuanyuan Yu!

The two didn't say anything and walked out of the third floor directly to the higher floor.

49

Chapter 249 Leaving the Secret Realm (1)

Tun Po remembered that when they came to the top floor of the main hall, they saw two divine weapons emitting huge divine power inserted in the center of the main hall. One of them was a long sword of purple and white, and the other was a black sickle with red light. After that...

he shook his head, he couldn't remember what happened next!

Xuanyuan Yu recalled the situation at that time: "After I saw two artifacts, I lost consciousness, and when I woke up, people were already outside the hall! You'd better put away the artifacts in your hand now to avoid others coveting them! Tun Po put away the artifact, suddenly remembered something, his eyes flashed with anxiety, and hurriedly asked: " Where are

Shantideva and the others? Can they come out?"

Xuanyuan Yu sneered: "You really care about Shantide!"

Tun Po Without answering, the controller turned around and heard the person behind him say, "I saw that the cabinets in the hall have all flown out of the secret realm!"

Tun Po turned around and quickly flew out of the secret realm!

Xuanyuan Yu, who was following behind him, suddenly asked, "Do you have any more memories in your head that don't belong to you?"

Tun Po turned his head and said, "What?"

Xuanyuan Yu saw that his eyes were full of doubts, and hurriedly said: "It's nothing. "

Tun Po gave him a cold look, turned around, accelerated, and flew down in the direction of the monks.

Xuanyuan Yu rubbed his aching head, and murmured, "It's really strange!"

Tun Po returned to the ancestors of Ji Mei and the ancestors, and asked, "Master, are you all right?"

Immediately, his eyes turned to the decent. In the direction of the monk, look for the trace of the boy!

Ancestor Qi Mei said angrily, "Where did you go, you stinky brat? I didn't see you in this seat, and I thought you were trapped in a secret realm!"

Tun Po kept looking around and replied without turning his head: "I just Come out from the secret realm!"

Ancestor Qi saw his absent-minded appearance and knew that his heart had gone to the little bald donkey!

He was a little unhappy and said, "If you care so much about the little monk, why don't you go and ask the people from the Bei family!"

Hearing this, Tang Po immediately stepped forward and walked towards Bei Yuhong.

Seeing that he was really going to the people from the Bei family, the ancestor of the spry hurriedly said to Tun Po: "Hey! This seat just said it casually, you really went to court for death!" The

ancestor of the spooky glared at him: "Ming Ming Knowing that Po'er is nervous about the little bald donkey, you still suggest him to ask the people from the Bei family!"

Ancestor Qi said aggrievedly: "This seat is also talking about it casually! How could I think that this stinky boy really ran over!"

Tun Po Walking in front of Bei Yuhong and the others, they asked, "Where's Shantideva!" The

law enforcement elder and Bei Yaodong were stunned, but they never thought that the Ghost Cultivation Society would go to them to ask someone in a fair and open manner!

Bei Yuhong was just about to say something, but the people who were sent to look for someone came back one after another and said they didn't see Yin Jitian and Beiming!

Hearing this, his eyes instantly turned cold.

He hurriedly used the hair Shantideva left him to look for his figure, but unexpectedly, the direction he pointed was in the secret realm.

"He is still in the secret realm!"

As soon as the swallowing words fell, someone shouted: "Everyone, look, the big hole that was blown up in the secret realm is being restored little by little, and it seems that the secret realm is about to be closed! Hey! There are still people coming out of the secret realm!"

Everyone looked up and saw the place where the secret realm exits, a large group of people seemed to be chased by ghosts, and the ground with a look of fear rushed down.

Everyone looked back, and there were indeed a large group of resentful souls floating out from behind! However, after leaving the secret realm, the resentful soul suddenly disappeared without a trace.

After the cultivator who was chased by the resentful spirits landed, he gasped for breath: "Scared to death! I thought these resentful spirits were going to chase and kill us!" When

the people around heard it, they immediately made fun of them: "Isn't it just resentful spirits? , it is necessary to be scared like this!"

In the group of monks who just came out, swallowing soul did not find Yin Jitian, his eyes sank a little bit, took out the magic weapon, and prepared to enter the secret realm again!

Afraid that Tun Po would be bullied by the Bei family, Ancestor Ji Mei and Ancestor Ji who had been following behind him immediately grabbed his arm and asked angrily when he saw his apprentice looking like he wanted to enter the secret realm to find someone. "Stinky boy, where do you want to go?"

Tun Po said honestly: "I want to go back to the secret realm to find Shantideva!"

Ancestor Qi Mei angrily said, "Didn't you see that the secret realm is about to close? Also, that little bald donkey. What kind of spell was placed on you to make you so fascinated! Let you go to find him desperately?"

At this time, someone else said: "The speed of closing the secret realm is getting faster and faster! Is there anyone, if they are locked in the secret realm, unless the secret realm is opened again, they will not want to come out again in the future!"

Anxiety flashed in Tun Po's eyes, and he learned to say: "Master, let go!"

"Don't let go! "

Swallowing Soul coldly stared at the ancestor of the ghost!

Old Ancestor Charm was stared at by his hair, and he secretly swallowed his saliva!

I always feel that if she doesn't let go, her apprentice will start with her!

Unwittingly, the old ancestor let go of his grip!

The ancestor of the spry said angrily: "Tunpo, do you want that little monk, so you don't need a master?"

Bei Yuhong, who had been watching, could see that the two ancestors genuinely cared about his son, and took advantage of the fact that the two ancestors cared about his son. Before doing irrational things, he deliberately put on a cold face and sneered: "There is no need for you ghost repairers to intervene in the affairs of the Bei family!"

Ancestor Qi sneered: "If our apprentice didn't care about that little bald donkey , I don't want to care about that little bald donkey!"

At this moment, Xuanyuan Yu, who had returned to the Pure Dust Sect, hurried over and asked with a little anxious concern, "

Jantian didn't come out?" Bei Yuhong frowned . Unceasingly worried: "Not only did Shantian not come out, but Ming'er also didn't come out!"

Xuanyuan Yu said: "My master didn't come out either!"

Bei Yuhong was startled!

Swallowing Soul took the opportunity to break free from the demon ancestor, and flew the magic weapon to the secret realm!

Ancestor Ji Mei was stunned for a moment, and said anxiously: " Po'er! Po'er

! Come back soon!" Ancestor Qi was angry and helpless: "Wait for this stinky boy to come back, I have to pull a layer of skin off him!"

Bei Yuhong and Xuanyuan Yu also quickly took out the magic weapon and flew to the secret realm!

"Look! It seems that someone has come out again!" Someone next to him exclaimed excitedly.

Everyone looked up and saw tiny black dots flying out of the secret cave and falling down quickly!

Tun Po, who flew into the air, narrowed his eyes, and saw that the flying figure was surrounded by a layer of protection, speeding up, and the people flying out of the secret realm were firmly connected to each other.

He looked down, and couldn't help but be stunned, it turned out to be his body, what about Shantianren?

Tun Po regained his senses, turned around quickly, and threw Bei Ming's body towards Bei Yuhong!

When Bei Yuhong received the person who was thrown over, he was also stunned for a while, then he frowned and said to Xuanyuan Yu who was beside him: "It's the protective layer of the pure dust sect, if there is no miscalculation, the person who sent Bei Ming out It's Xuan Yuhe!"

"..." Xuanyuan Yu stared at the figure flying into the secret realm complicatedly!

——Yin

Jitian didn't know how long he had been lying on the ground, seeing that the secret realm was about to close, his eyebrows flashed anxiously!

When he saw that his fingertips could tremble a little, a happy smile flashed in his eyes, and he desperately cheered for himself in his heart!

Suddenly, there was a 'click' sound, and the five fingers of Yin Jitian's right hand made a loud sound of knuckles. Immediately, the whole figure seemed to be cramped, tingling all over, and thin sweat dripping from his forehead.

Looking at the movable right hand, he was overjoyed!

Yin Jitian turned his eyes to his left hand, moved his fingertips with difficulty, and suddenly, he squeezed his left hand hard, and a painful muffled sound came out of his mouth immediately.

"Damn it!"

Yin Jitian gritted his teeth hard and took a deep breath!

"Shantentian!" Hearing the

sound, Yin Jitian was stunned for a moment, and the voice seemed to come from a distant place.

He looked up and saw a black shadow flying down from the sky.

Yin Jietian narrowed his eyes slightly, and when he saw the person coming, he couldn't help but startled: "Tunpo!"

Through the hair that Yin Jietian gave him, Tengpo sensed the direction of Yin Jietian!

When he saw the black shadow lying on the ground, his chest tightened suddenly, fear flashed in his eyes, and he quickly rushed towards the black shadow.

"Shantentian!" Tang Po anxiously picked up the person!

"It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! Can you take it easy! You big idiot!" Yin Jitian was made to yell by him!

When Tun Po heard that the person in his arms was still talking, he breathed a sigh of relief. Then, he lightly picked up the person and asked, "Are you okay?"

"You can't die!" Yin Jitian was in pain all over his body. He was almost out of breath: "You...you go and dig out your body!"

Tun Po said: "My body has been sent out of the secret realm!"

Yin Jitian was stunned, thinking that it might be Xuanyu The elders have been brought out!

However, he did not see Elder Xuanyu going out!

Yin Jitian asked eloquently: "Did Elder Xuanyu send your body out?"

Swallowing his eyes lighted, "My body is surrounded by the protective layer of the pure dust sect, it should be sent by her. It's right to go out, but I didn't see anyone!"

Yin Jitian was stunned, and his eyes slowly turned to the hall that was blown into a pile of stones!

50

Chapter 250 - Leaving the Secret Realm (2) - Stone Statue

Yin Jitian was stunned, his eyes slowly turned to the hall that was blown into a pile of stones!

"She may still be under the main hall, so hurry up and find her!" Hearing this

, he quickly put Yin Jitian back on the ground carefully, flew towards the main hall, and quickly recorded hundreds of yellow talismans. Throw on the rocks!

Immediately, hundreds of large stones flew up and were moved to the open space in the square.

Tun Po quickly found Elder Xuanyu who was lying in the corner of the wall. When he saw the blood on the corner of her mouth and the blood on her chest, she suddenly narrowed her eyes, and quickly picked up the person from the ground and placed it beside Yin Jitian. .

Yin Jitian saw Elder Xuanyu lying beside him, and said, "She may have been hit by the electric wire of the robbery!"

While swallowing the pulse of the elder Xuanyu, doubts flashed in his eyes: "The robbery? "

Yin Jitian twisted his painful body while laughing at himself: "Yes! My tribulation thunder! It exploded together with the secret realm in order to hit me! Otherwise, you think I'm lying here still, just to watch Is it the scenery?"

Tunpo glanced at the exit of the secret realm where a hole was blown open, the big hole above his head, and the hall that turned into a pile of stones not far away, his eyes narrowed: "Your tribulation thunder is very fierce!"

If Without the tribulation thunder, everyone would be trapped on the third floor of the main hall because they could not achieve the promotion to the first floor in half a year!

Yin Jietian glanced at Elder Xuanyu again: "She has fallen from the realm!"

He remembered that Elder Xuanyu said before that she had been promoted to the Transcending Tribulation Period, and now she is only the peak of fit in his eyes!

"Yeah!" Tong Po's eyes sank for a bit, and he took out the medicinal pill and stuffed it into Elder Xuanyu's mouth: "When you just advanced to the realm, the realm will be very unstable, and now it has been severely damaged, it is normal to drop the realm. What's more, after falling out of the realm, the excessive consumption of spiritual power has formed a protective layer, and it may be difficult to advance in the future!"

Yin Jitian glanced at him: "In the future, you need to find a few more plants that can improve the probability of promotion to the realm. Advanced herbs!"

"Yeah!"

"Then, make a few more pills to increase the chance of advancing to the realm!"

"Yeah!"

"Until she is promoted to the Tribulation Transcendence Stage again!" "

Yeah!"

What words!

He looked at the small face that was blown into black charcoal by the robbery, and knew that he was being rhetorical, narrowed his eyes, and then patted the young man's thigh lightly!

Immediately, the entire secret realm was filled with the miserable and painful cry of the young man!

——When

Bei Yuhong brought Bei Ming's body back to the Beijia gathering place, he also stopped Xuanyuan Yu from going in to find Shantian and Elder Xuanyu.

The two stood outside the secret, anxiously looking at the exit of the secret with only half a window left!

Bei Yufeng walked forward and said, "Isn't Shantiantian unable to come out?"

Bei Yuhong glared at him angrily: "Nonsense!"

Bei Yufeng frowned: "I just think the secret exit is so high, and Shantide can't fly, so he's worried that he won't be able to get out!" Old Ancestor Ji Mei and Ancestor Ji

, who had not left since swallowing his soul and flew to the secret realm, immediately glared at Bei Yufeng's words. He glanced at him: "This apprentice went to pick him up personally, how could he not come out!"

Hearing this, Bei Yufeng couldn't help muttering: "I'm afraid your apprentice is uneasy and kind!"

At this moment, someone shouted: " The secret realm is about to close!" The

Bei family, Xuanyuanyu and Guixiu's two ancestors, anxiously looked at the exit that used to be half the size of a window, but now it's only the size of a fist!

Then, in between breaths, the secret exit disappeared without a trace.

Bei Yuhong's eyes suddenly turned red!

The people trapped in the secret realm are not only his son and daughter-in-law, but also his wife!

Xuanyuan Yu stared at the disappearing black spot and muttered: "Master! Shantideva!"

Ancestor Ji Mei slammed into Ancestor Ji's arms, and said in a hoarse voice, "Husband, Po'er he... he... ..." The

ancestors of the sprites were red-eyed, unable to speak for a long time!

Unless the secret realm is opened again, the people inside will never be able to come out!

"Huh! What is that?" Someone exclaimed in surprise.

Everyone raised their heads one after another, and a dark shadow appeared not far from the exit of the secret realm.

Before everyone could see what it was, the black shadow suddenly disappeared without a trace, and then, in the gathering place of the Beijia, three figures suddenly appeared out of thin air.

Everyone was stunned!

"Fortunately, I caught up!"

Yin Jitian let go of his swallowing waist, pushed Elder Xuanyu to Bei Yuhong, and then sat down on the ground in exhaustion.

Bei Yuhong saw the blood on Elder Xuanyu's chest, and quickly asked Xuanyuan Yu to look at the injury for her.

When the ancestor saw Tun Po, he immediately threw himself on him and said angrily: "You stinky boy, you deliberately want your two masters to worry about you to death, don't you?"

Tun Po looked at his eyes red . Ancestor Qi Mei, apologetic in his eyes: "I'm sorry! I made the master worry!"

Ancestor Qi snorted coldly: "It seems that this seat is too indulgent to you! After you go back, you give this seat a wall inside the cave. Year!"

Tun Po said: "No way!"

Ancestor Qi glared at him angrily: "You still dare to go against the words of this seat!"

"Disciple dare not!"

Ancestor Qi seemed to have something to say when he saw Tun Po, but This is not the place to talk, and there is no need to ask!

Bei Yufeng looked at Yin Jitian, who was black and had a strong burnt smell. He couldn't help but widen his eyes and asked, "Shantentian! You won't fall into the sea of ​​fire, right? Why? Burned so black?"

All eyes were on him.

Yin Jitian gave him an angry look: "I was struck by lightning!"

Now his bones still hurt!

Everyone was stunned!

Bei Yaodong asked: "Thunder? Could it be a robbery?"

Yin Jitian looked at him in confusion: "Yeah! Is there a problem?"

Bei Yaodong asked again: "Before you were robbing? "

Yeah!"

Bei Yaodong asked in surprise, "Have you taken the robbery?"

Yin Ji Tianbai glanced at him: "If you don't pick it up, can I become like this?"

Bei Yaodong remembered that it was shot in the dark cloud. Jin Guang, it should be the success of the tribulation!

"I really admire you! If you were someone else, you would definitely die under those six powerful tribulation thunders! But, that's not right! Aren't you a mortal? How can you survive the tribulation?

" He asked, "Is the lightning of your Tribulation Thunder purple-gold?"

Yin Jitian suddenly glanced at Tun Po with a guilty conscience!

When he crossed the calamity for the first time, in order to conceal what he could cultivate, he used the divine envoy Xiang Beiming to make up a story. It seems that he still needs to find a chance to explain it clearly!

Yin Jitian responded and quickly changed the subject: "Where are we?"

"The Ten Thousand Monsters Forest on this side of the west!" Bei Yufeng pointed to the stone statue not far away and said, "You used to travel from the west to the south. When I was there, you should have seen that stone statue, right?"

Yin Jitian followed Bei Yufeng's gaze, and suddenly, the whole person was dumbfounded!

He used to only see the back of the stone statue, but now he sees the front of the stone statue!

The facial features of the stone statue are distinct and deep, with a pair of slender and beautiful peach eyes under a pair of sword eyebrows, a handsome nose bridge, and sexy thin lips. What's more, between the eyebrows, a hole was broken.

Yin Jitian stood up suddenly, staring at the stone statue in shock.

fuck!

How did the stone statue's face look the same as his modern face?

Bei Yufeng found that something was wrong with him, and asked quickly, "Shantentian? What's wrong with you?"

"That stone statue..."

Yin Jitian thought about it, he remembered Wujing said that the stone statue fell from the heaven!

correct!

The boy who lived in the stone statue once said that his master is called Jitian. Could it be this stone statue?

Bei Yufeng wondered: "Don't you know? It is said that the stone statue fell from the heavens! It is the stone statue of a certain immortal!"

"No!" Someone immediately retorted.

Everyone turned their attention to the person who said it!

Xuanyuanyu said: "That stone statue didn't fall from the

heaven!" Yin Jitian asked, "How can you be so sure? If it didn't fall from the heaven, where did it come from?"

Xuanyuanyu raised his hand and rubbed it. He rubbed his suddenly painful forehead, and said weakly, "God Realm! It fell from the God Realm! No, to be precise, the God of Light beat it down in a fit of rage!"

Yin Ji Tianyi Stunned: "God Realm?"

Ancestor Ji Mei sneered: "It's the same as the truth!"

Yin Jitian didn't know what to do, but he felt that what Xuanyuanyu said was true, so he asked: "Xuanyuanyu, you How do you know that it fell from the realm of the gods?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.9K 189
Author: 消失绿缇 Li Rong was pampered in his previous life, but his temperament was indifferent and self-disciplined, and his peach blossom eyes were ext...
9.5K 428 22
A sequel to my first story, Born Confused! *__________________* Upon waking up from a year long coma, Alec Lightwood soon learns his life with Magnus...
133K 2.8K 27
Warning: This story is about male x male relationships, I support Male x Male ships, like VKook. Jinmin. Namjin. ETC ETC. My main is VKook though. A...
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad