301-310

1

Chapter 301

"Why do I think you're not trying to recruit yourself!"

Bei Ming rubbed Yin Jitian's forehead in a playful manner, and glanced at the chaotic square. The market here is about to close, we will go back if we continue shopping!"

Yin Jitian reluctantly looked at the paper kite still floating in the air, then looked at the chaotic square, and nodded: "Okay!"

Bei Ming smiled: "Isn't it enough? Later..."

He paused in his voice, his eyes dimmed slightly, and changed his words: "Let's go!" "

Well! You are going to be visited by me!"

Up, next to his cheek, he kissed: "Go!"

Bei Ming pursed his lips and chuckled.

He felt that Shantideva was particularly fond of sticking to him tonight. In addition to letting him carry people, he also liked to kiss his cheek or talk intimately in his ear.

The warm breath hit his ear vortex, as if teasing, making his heart itch, wishing to throw people to the ground in the street and rub them into his body!

The two did not stroll in the market for a long time, and the market began to close.

The cultivators who were shopping flew away from the market one after another with their controllers, and only Bei Ming walked slowly on the way back to Beifu in the yin sacrifice day.

Very quiet at night.

The wide and quiet street, only the sound of one person's footsteps.

"I really want you to keep walking on your back like this." Yin Jitian nibbled at Beiming's earlobe.

Bei Ming raised his eyebrows: "Then let's not go back to Beifu first, I'll carry you out of the city for a walk!"

Yin sacrifice Tianqi said: "You just want to bribe me when you go out for a walk around the city? What I want is a lifetime!"

Bei Ming's body froze slightly, pursing his lips and saying nothing!

As if he didn't notice anything strange, Yin Jitian continued: "Of course, it's impossible for you to carry me like this for the rest of your life. Don't say whether you want it or not, I'm tired of maintaining this posture all the time!"

He lay on his back. He went to Beiming's ear: "Beiming, did I ever say I like you?"

Hearing this, Beiming's heartbeat suddenly accelerated a lot, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he said hoarsely: "It doesn't seem like it!

" The thief smiled: "Hey! I heard your heartbeat speeding up! Do you really want to hear me tell you this?"

Bei Ming threw him up: "I think you are trying to spoil it again. Isn't that right?"

Yin Jitian shouted injustice: "How can I! It's too late for me to be nice to you! Why would I hurt you!"

Bei Ming snorted softly!

The two stopped talking, and the street was quiet again.

After a long while, Bei Ming couldn't bear it any longer, and urged him sullenly: "Don't tell me soon!"

Yin Jitian pretended not to know what he was talking about: "What did you say?"

"That's what you said before!"