91-100

91

Chapter 91 This is just the beginning

Yin Jitian turned around and saw Xuanyuan Yu, Situ Xin and others standing in the corridor behind.

He was slightly taken aback, he didn't expect Xuanyuan Yu and the others to also live in this inn!

Xuanyuan Yu saw that the person who came out of the front room was really a sacrifice to the sky, his eyes lit up slightly, and he called out again: "Jane Tian"

Yesterday he called him Master Shantian, why is he called Shantian today!

When Yin Jitian heard Xuanyuan Yu calling him so intimately, he could not help frowning, and just as he was about to respond politely, he heard Bei Yitong, who was still standing at the door of the room, say to him seriously: "Please don't make you unfamiliar. The person called you by your boudoir name!"

Yin Jitian twitched the corners of his mouth fiercely, and gritted his teeth to correct, "That's the name of the law!"

If there were no other people around, I would really want to slap the little brat!

Can the word boudoir be used on a man?

It sucks!

Besides, the mouth grows on the person, can he stop it?

"It's the same for me!" Bei Yitong brought the hat to his head!

Xuanyuan Yu walked forward and said with a smile, "I thought I had recognized the wrong person just now!"

Yin Jitian put his hands together and said, "Amitabha, the poor monk has seen the donor of Xuanyuan!"

"It seems that we are really destined!" Xuanyuanyu's eyes Beiwei and others took a turn. He smiled and said, "I don't know if I can talk to you alone in another place!"

Bei Yitong did not wait for Yin Jitian to answer, and immediately took his hand and said coldly, "You are a married man, and you are too much for other men. Being close will easily lead to misunderstandings by others!"

Yin Jitian immediately drew a few black lines on his forehead!

He suddenly felt that what he brought was not a brat, but a virginity reminder!

"This is..."

Only then did Xuanyuan Yu realize that there was a child standing beside Yin Jitian. Because the child was wearing a bamboo hat, he couldn't see the other's face.

Yin Jitian's fingertips were immediately held tightly by Bei Yitong, making him vaguely feel that the little boy didn't want Xuanyuanyu to know his identity.

"A child of the Bei family!"

Xuanyuan Yu saw that the child was holding Yin Jitian's hand tightly, and he knew that he couldn't have a good talk with Yin Jitian today, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and his smiling eyes turned back to Yin sacrifice to heaven.

"I just want to tell you that I have a way for you to find the person who destroyed your spiritual roots. If you want to know who that person is, you can come to the inn to find me at any time!"

Yin Jitian was slightly startled, but he didn't see it. Xuanyuanyu opened his mouth to speak, but he heard Xuanyuanyu's voice in his ears, and soon, he understood that Xuanyuanyu was talking to him in secret!

However, does Xuanyuan Yu really have a way to find that person?

Yin Jietian didn't quite believe what Xuanyuan Yu said. The elders of the Xuzi generation in Wanfo Temple couldn't find the culprit who hurt Shantiantian. What ability did Xuanyuanyu have to know who that person was!