201-210

1

Chapter 201 Wedding (1)

Since Yin Jitian came to the inn with Elder Nether and the others, it can only be described with one miserable word!

Every day and every night, he listened to the elders chanting sutras and chanting Buddhas to pray for him, it was like falling into a cesspool, like flies buzzing in his ears!

In the end, Yin Jitian had to block his hearing, meditate and practice on his own, and let the elders recite for seven days and eight nights, and it was none of his business!

This time, he found that the seven clusters of flames in his body had become the same size, and the red flames began to grow again, which seemed to mean that his cultivation had entered a new level!

"Isn't he asleep?"

Elder Xu Du, who had just finished praying for Yin Jitian, said dissatisfiedly looking at Yin Jitian who had called out several times but did not respond.

Elder Wuwu snorted coldly: "We prayed for him day and night, and he fell asleep when he got well!"

"Amitabha!" Elder Xushi clasped his hands together: "Shantideva is now an ordinary person, so he can't sleep like us. You should take him back to the room and let him have a good rest!"

When Ji Li heard this, he immediately motioned Wu Jing to bring Yin Jitian back to his room!

Wujing put the person on the bed, covered the quilt for Yin Jitian, and left the room!

As soon as the door was closed, Yin Jitian on the bed opened his eyes quickly, looked at the curtain and muttered: "Fortunately, tomorrow is the day when we can get married, otherwise, if we continue to stay, people are going to go crazy! No wonder Void wants to Run away, if it's me, run as far as you can! I'll never come back!"

He muttered a few words, got up and walked to the window, loosening his muscles, then sitting at the window, looking at the endless starry sky, With the immortal tea and cakes brought from the Beijia, the whole person feels very leisurely!

This was the most relaxed and quiet night after he came to the inn, no one disturbed him, and no one was chanting Buddha and sutras in his ears!

Yin Jitian smiled very satisfied, and soon suppressed the smile on the corner of his mouth again!

From the moment he sat on the window, it felt like someone was watching him!

Since he realized that the other party was not malicious, he didn't care at first, but the gaze became stronger and stronger, and finally reached a point where he couldn't ignore it.

Moreover, the eyes of the other party are very focused and hot, especially when he laughs, it makes people feel that the eyes can set him on fire, making him have to wonder, who is staring at him!

Yin Jitian turned his head and looked in the direction of that line of sight, and immediately saw the white mask on the face of the figure standing outside the inn, on the roof of the opposite building, which was particularly eye-catching in the dark night!

Swallow!

Yin sacrifice squinted his eyes!

Tun Po stood on the roof, letting the night wind blow his robe and hair, staring at the young man at the window of the inn without moving his eyes, depicting every part of the young man's face with his eyes little by little. , and then engrave it deeply in my heart.

Yin Jitian tried to use his mental power to convey his words to Tun Po: "Tomorrow is my big day. I don't want to kill, so please stay away from me if you are interested!"