Buddha's Wicked Wife

Od jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... Více

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350 end

221-230

111 1 0
Od jeon_jijae

21

Chapter 221 The Ancient Secret Realm (5)

Just when everyone was discussing Yin sacrifice to Heaven and Beiming, Beiming used his spiritual power to release a soundproof barrier, which blocked the noise outside and blocked others from hearing their loving voices!

At the moment when the contract blocked the sight of others, Yin Jitian quickly removed the robes on himself and Beiming, and started another passionate kiss!

It was rare for Bei Ming to see Yin Jitian so enthusiastic, so naturally he wouldn't let him down. During the process of love, he collided very violently, causing the two bodies to fuse together, as if they were about to become one, tightly intertwined. put!

After the two released the enthusiasm in their bodies, they hugged each other on the back of the monster, their ears rubbed together, and they were so intimate that they couldn't bear to let go of each other!

Yin Jitian kissed Beiming's lower jaw, and said with a smile: "We are now in the ancient secret realm!"

The moment he saw Beiming, he forgot that they were still in the ancient secret realm, and couldn't help but flutter. Falling Beiming shows how much he misses Beiming in his heart.

Bei Ming gently stroked Yin Jitian's smooth and jade-like back, and said indifferently, "Let's lie down for a while, and then go out!"

Yin Jitian lay on top of him and asked curiously, "Can you come here? You must have come here specifically to find me, right? Then when did you know I was here?"

"I used your hair to find your direction!"

Yin Jitian's eyes moved: "Then what do you do? Do you know that I am also in the ancient secret realm?"

Hearing this, Bei Ming hugged Yin Jitian tightly, and said hoarsely, "I came to find you because I sensed your existence with your hair!"

Yin Jitian's eyes lightened slightly . In the dark, don't make a sound!

Beiming noticed that his emotions were wrong, and asked in confusion: "What's wrong?"

Yin Jitian said nothing, took out the blue flower from the ring and handed it to Beiming!

Beiming took Tu Lanhua, and his eyes flashed with surprise: "Tu Lanhua! How can you have this? Found it in the secret realm?"

Yin Jitian didn't intend to tell the story of Elder Xuanyu, but replied, "I don't know about herbal medicine. I can only pick them up when I see flowers and plants with spiritual energy!"

Bei Ming was silent. After a while, he said, "Back then, my father searched the entire cultivation world in order for the alchemist to make another tenth-level recovery pill for me. In the end, all the herbs were found, and the only thing was the herb called Tu Lanhua!"

He smiled sarcastically: "When I needed it, I couldn't find it, and when I didn't need it, it appeared! Of course, its existence means nothing to me now!" It's like talking about Elder Xuanyu!

"Since it's meaningless, destroy it!"

Said, Yin Jitian snatched it over and prepared to destroy it, but unexpectedly, it was snatched back by Beiming!

"This is the medicine you gave me, how can it be ruined!" Bei Ming put Tu Lanhua in the space ring.

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "If I say that this flower was not picked by me, but picked for you by someone who cares about you, what are you going to do with it?"

"If you didn't pick it, I would Dry it and store it! If you picked it, I will plant it and take good care of it!" Yin Jitian

asked curiously, "Does this mean that I am special in your heart?"

After that, you can leave it alone or take it out every once in a while to see if it is in good condition. However, it is different when planting. It must be carefully taken care of every day. It can be seen that this is a different treatment!

There was a smile in Beiming's eyes, he raised his hand and lightly pinched the tip of Yin Jitian's nose, and said indulgently, "Of course!" The corner of

Yin Jitian's mouth immediately raised a magnificent smile, and then, the whole person slammed onto Beiming's body, Once again intense lingering up!

When they got off Bai Si, it was already half an hour later!

The faces of the people who were guarding outside couldn't get any darker. If they just sat there and waited for Yin Jitian and Beiming to come out, it wouldn't matter!

However, they have to fight hard with the plant monster while waiting, which is really uncomfortable!

After Yin Jitian came out, he saw that the original number had decreased by more than half, raised his eyebrows, and asked, "What about the monk Jitang?"

Qinglian said: "After they knew that you and Young Master Ming were Taoist companions, they were afraid of your revenge, and they didn't have the face to stay any longer, so they left with the group of Jindan cultivators with fellow Taoist Lezhang!"

Yin Jitian sneered: "Count him going fast, otherwise, he will feel better!"

Bei Ming asked before leaving, "What's going on?"

Yin Jitian put aside Elder Xuanyu, and said lightly that he would continue to share plans with him. thing!

After Bei Ming heard this, a sullen look flashed in his eyes!

He even had an idea to hit the special robe he made for Shantian, and he was not afraid of the serious consequences after wearing it!

Bei Ming glanced at Qinglian, Yun Xin, and the seven monks who followed him, and said lightly, "The robe is specially made for you, that is to say, the robe can only be worn by you alone. If other people wear it, they will be madly attacked by the protective layer in the robe!"

This seems to be explained to Yin Jitian, but the real purpose is to warn the people in front of him not to use the equipment on Yin Jitian's body. !

Yun Xin, who once had the idea of ​​equipping Yin Jitian, heard Bei Ming's words, and the tip of his heart trembled slightly!

The consequences of being backlashed by high-level equipment are very serious, ranging from loss of realm in light, and in severe cases, the aura of the protective layer squeezes the internal organs and even the dantian, and it will not stop until the whole person is squeezed out!

At the same time, she secretly rejoices that she has long discovered her identity as a sacrifice to the heavens, so she can be fortunate enough to stay with the tenth-level monster, which is equivalent to having a monk in the Mahayana realm to protect her, otherwise, she can only leave with the music and the others!

Yin Jitian said: "It's really cruel!" Bei

Ming's eyes dimmed: "You don't like it?"

Yin Jitian put on his toes and kissed him on the face, smiling: "I should say I like it very much!"

The dark light in his eyes dissipated, and a pampered smile flooded!

Qinglian said helplessly: "You two, don't show off your love! If it goes on like this, it will get dark! We must find a place to settle down as soon as possible before it gets dark!

" The sun above his head: "How come it's noon so soon!" When

everyone heard what he said, except for Bei Ming, everyone else rolled their eyes, and they didn't think that he and Bei Ming had fallen in love with the monster hiding in the beast. long time!

Bei Ming said: "Before leaving here, I want to remind everyone!"

Everyone quickly straightened their faces and listened carefully to what he said next!

Beiming swept over the nine monks in front of him and continued: "After walking around in the forest, you should find that this forest is full of plant monsters. I won't talk about the low-level plant demons, but the high-level plant demons must be mentioned. Their highest level is likely to exceed tenth level!"

Everyone was startled!

The monks who came with Bei Ming were shocked and asked: "Master Ming, how did you know?

"

Bei Ming looked at the tenth-level monster and said, "It was Bai Si who told me!"

Except for Yin Jitian and Qinglian, the rest of the people showed fear!

Beiming continued: "The forest we are standing in now is only the outermost periphery of the ancient secret realm. If we continue to go deeper, it is very likely that we will encounter higher-level plant monsters. Are you still thinking about going inside? "The

eight monks slowly expressed their retreat!

Yun Xin asked: "Master Ming didn't mean that the advanced planting monsters here have exceeded the tenth level, that is to say, whether we stay here or continue to go deeper, there is any danger!"

Bei Ming said lightly: "Yes! "

Then we might as well go deeper, it's better than waiting here to die!"

Bei Ming looked at the seven monks who came with him: "How about you?"

The seven monks hesitated and looked at each other before saying, "Let's go deep into the woods!"

"Since you have all decided to go deep into the woods, let me say this again. If there is danger in the next journey, I will only The safety of my Taoist and my partner is the first priority, as for you, you can do it yourself!"

Qinglian said, "Young Master Ming only needs to take good care of your vagina friends!"

Bei Ming gave him a satisfied look!

Yin Jitian smiled at Qinglian!

He felt that Qinglian was very measured and would not be too entangled with people, nor would he let them go! Advance and retreat properly, in terms of words spoken, will not make people feel annoying!

Yun Xin saw Bei Ming's satisfied eyes on Qing Lian, and quickly said, "Friend Vagina is Young Master Ming's Taoist companion. It is right to take care of the safety of Vagina friend. I have no opinion!"

Bei Ming smiled and nodded. Turning his head, he turned to look at the other seven monks: "What about you?" The

seven monks naturally did not dare to have any comments!

22

Chapter 222 The Ancient Secret Realm (6)

Seeing that everyone had no opinion, Bei Ming left Bai Si and an eighth-level monster behind, and the rest of the contracted beasts were taken back into the beast bag by him.

"It's very easy for the driver to fly in the air when it is in danger, and accidentally hit the thunder and fire screen in the air, so I will use the contracted beast to travel later!"

Yin Jitian took advantage of Beiming to talk to everyone, his face slowly He turned to the way he came before, and used his vision to check where Elder Xuanyu was!

Of course, apart from a patch of flowers, trees, and a few traces of fighting, there was no trace of blood, let alone a corpse, even the high-level planting demon disappeared!

Doubt flashed in Yin Jitian's eyes!

Could it be that not long after they left, Elder Xuanyu was swallowed by the advanced plant demon?

Yin Jitian carefully searched around the place where Elder Xuanyu and the high-level plant demon were fighting. Suddenly, a moving tornado caught his attention!

This tornado is different from the tornado seen on weekdays. It is not connected upright from the air to the ground, but floats sideways in the air. From a distance, it looks like a big headless silkworm swimming in the air!

Except for the flowers and trees that are rooted in the ground, as long as they are touched by it, everything else will disappear without a trace, like being sucked into the black hole of its body!

Seeing Yin Jitian staring in a daze, Beiming took him into his arms and asked in a low voice, "What are you thinking about?"

Yin Jitian pulled his gaze back and said, "I wonder if we will come here in vain. !"

He once wanted to enter the ancient secret realm in order to find herbs that could heal Bei Ming, but since he knew that Bei Ming's weakness was related to the lack of a soul, he was no longer so obsessed with the secret realm. They can't predict the danger, they really don't know whether the choice was right or wrong!

Bei Ming sat on the back of the eighth-level monster with Yin Jitian in his arms, looked at the forest surrounded by low-level plant monsters, and squinted his eyes: "The moment I was swept into the secret realm by the wind, there was a kind of feeling in my heart. It is a very strong premonition that we will definitely make a worthwhile trip this time!"

Yin Jitian rolled his eyes angrily: "Aren't you talking nonsense? There are absolutely countless good things in the ancient secret realm. As long as you get a magic weapon or a talisman at will, it will not be a waste of time!

" A faint smile filled his eyes!

He believes that the strong premonition in his heart is definitely not as simple as taking a magic weapon or a talisman!

Yin Jitian couldn't hear Bei Ming's voice, so he turned to look at him: "What's wrong?"

Bei Ming stared at the road in front of him, his black eyes suddenly turned sharp, and said solemnly: "Have you found it? The demon dares not approach us!"

He found that the low-level plant demon seemed to be afraid, and his whole body was trembling because of fear. You can see that the planted monsters are all bent over and trembling, as if they have seen something that makes them afraid!

Beiming also noticed that they did not dare to attack them. Even if they wanted to attack people, they would bypass them and attack the monks behind them!

When he came to find Shantideva, nothing like this happened at all, that is to say, the thing that the planting monster was afraid of was definitely not Bai Si, who is a tenth-level monster!

Yin Jitian didn't have any scruples when facing Bei Ming, and immediately expressed his feelings: "I don't think they dare to approach me!"

Bei Ming raised his eyebrows: "Why do you see it?"

"I was with Qinglian and the others before. When we were together, I found that the demon plant was hiding from me!" The

demon plant is different from the beast, Yin Jitian couldn't see the demon's expression, and could only feel that they were not approaching him from their movements!

Surprise flashed in Beiming's eyes: "There is such a thing!"

He thought for a while, and said, "Could it be related to your identity as a beastmaster?"

Yin Jitian frowned and said uncertainly, "Perhaps Isn't that right! Is the affinity of a beastmaster not only to tame monsters, but also to train monsters?"

If the reason why the plant monsters dare not approach him is related to his ability to make monsters submit to him, then they don't have to worry about encountering high-level plant monsters!

"Thousands of years ago, the planting monsters once became the contract planting monsters of the monks. However, the planting monsters are more difficult to run in than the monsters, because their intelligence is not as high as the monsters, and they often make the animal masters fail to tame them. The beastmaster gave up catching them to become contract plant demons! In addition, low-level plant demons and intermediate plant demons are not suitable for survival in the cultivation world. Before they became high-level plant demons, their abilities were very low and their bodies were particularly fragile. It is easy to be swallowed by monsters or used as refining materials by cultivators, and because of this, there are fewer and fewer planted demons in the cultivation world, and it is difficult to find the existence of planted demons in the cultivation world!"

Yin Jitian's eyes widened. Liang: "In other words, the animal master can tame the plant demon?"

"Hmm!"

Yin Jitian thought of the high-level plant demon who fought with the elder Xuanyu, not as vulnerable as Beiming said: "Become Are high-level demon planting monsters very powerful?"

"Yes! Especially their regeneration ability is very strong. As long as their inner alchemy is not damaged, they will continue to grow, which is equivalent to having infinite lives!"

Yin Jitian Staring at the plant demons who wanted to approach but didn't dare to approach them, he said, "I'll try and see if I can drive them away!"

"Drive away?"

Beiming's eyes flashed!

His little lady said that she wanted to drive away the planted demons, not to tame them. This is definitely not something that a beast master can do!

Yin Jitian stared closely at the planting monsters in front of him, trying to use his mind to make them roll away!

In the blink of an eye, the surrounding monsters escaped without a trace!

Qing Lian and the others stopped their slashing movements one after another, and looked at the little plant monster who turned and fled in surprise!

A male cultivator asked nervously, "Why did he suddenly run away? Could it be that more advanced planting demons came over! So, they ran away!"

After what he said, the cultivators who were quite happy that they didn't have to slash at the plant monsters suddenly looked around in fear, for fear that the high-level plant monsters would suddenly rush towards them!

Beiming didn't care about the restlessness behind him, or whether the demon planting really left, he hugged the person in his arms tightly, and asked with concern, "You suddenly drive away a large number of demon plantings, will it affect the body? !"

No matter how Shantidea managed to drive away a large number of plant demons, he is only worried that Shantideva will lead to spiritual exhaustion in his body because of this, which is something he does not allow and does not want to see!

Yin Jitian looked back, saw the beautiful eyes that cared about him, raised the corner of his mouth, and said with a smile, "Don't worry! Getting rid of them is as easy as breathing!"

Bei Ming saw that his face was still rosy, condensed in his black eyes His concern turned into a smile: "Do you think I married a powerful lady?"

"You only know now?" Yin Jitian raised his hand and squeezed his lower jaw, and said with a smile, "Do you want to? You know that I am very sought-after, and you must hold me firmly in the future, otherwise, I will be easily snatched away!"

Bei Ming hugged Yin Jitian tightly, his eyes flashed coldly, He said coldly: "No one can take you away from me!"

Yin Jitian saw the seriousness in Beiming's eyes, and a bright smile quickly spread on his face!

As soon as they chat, the people behind them are extremely painful!

After the plant monsters left, their hearts were constantly tormented, and they kept worrying about the high-level plant monsters that would appear at any time. As long as there was a slight disturbance around them, their hearts would be lifted, never for a moment. Ansheng!

It was not until nightfall that they encountered two groups of monks, from a team of eleven to a large group of a hundred! Among them, one is a monk in the transcendence period, and there are three monks in the refining period!

They all looked a little embarrassed and tired, especially when they talked about what happened in the woods, the four of them showed ugly expressions on their faces!

"As expected of the ancient secret realm, it is even more dangerous than I thought. This time, I don't know if I can leave here safely!"

When everyone heard the words of the monk during the tribulation period, their faces became extremely heavy, no one said a word, and the atmosphere was very solemn and serious!

Seeing that everyone was silent, the monk during the Tribulation Period said, "It's already nighttime, it's not appropriate for us to continue moving forward. Everyone should meditate on the spot, so that we can have the energy to deal with the plant monster tomorrow!

" The monks set up formations around them, so that everyone can meditate and adjust their breaths with peace of mind!

Beiming brought Yin Jitian to the bottom of a big tree, took out the carpet and spread it on the ground: "You rest first!"

Yin Jitian asked in confusion: "What about you?"

"I need to meditate!"

"Oh!" Yin Jitian lies on the carpet and closes his eyes!

The night is very quiet. Only when the wind blows through the woods will it make a rustling sound!

The monks sat quietly on the ground and meditated, but every half an hour, the monks would be changed to patrol the night!

Just when the third vigil was replaced, Bei Ming suddenly opened his eyes, looked at the boy beside his eyes breathing evenly, stood up silently, and walked towards the dark forest.

Not long after he left, the boy lying on the ground slowly opened his eyes!

23

Chapter 223 The Ancient Secret Realm (7)

Yin Jitian looked at the figure gradually disappearing in the darkness, hesitated for a moment, then jumped up and walked to the place where Beiming disappeared.

The monk watching the night saw Yin Jitian walking in front of him, and he didn't ask any further questions. After glancing at him, he continued to patrol.

Yin Jitian looked around for Beiming's figure as he walked, and didn't stop until he reached the edge of the formation. Looking at the dark forest, he frowned and murmured, "Did he walk out of the formation's barrier?"

When he was wandering on the edge of the formation, he thought about it, and let out his vision to check the surrounding situation!

Yin Jitian didn't find Beiming's figure, but, three miles away, he saw a black figure leaning on the big tree trunk with difficulty, and slowly sat down!

He cast his gaze over, and a familiar white mask suddenly appeared in front of him!

Swallow!

Yin Jitian's eyes sank, and suddenly, the whole person disappeared on the edge of the formation, and in an instant, he appeared in front of swallowing soul.

Tang Po felt that someone was approaching, he was startled, and nimbly raised his machete to point at the person who came!

When he saw that the person standing in front of him was Yin Jitian, his eyes froze, and he couldn't help putting down the machete!

Yin Jitian sneered: "It's really embarrassing!"

Swallowing the soul silently!

Yin Jitian took out his sword, used the tip of the sword to raise his lower jaw, and continued to tease: "You look very weak! Tell me, is this a good time for me to strike!"

Tun Po quietly watched Looking at him, he spit out a hoarse and weak voice from the mask: "You can kill me if you want, but please come here with a different sword!"

Yin Jitian sneered: "Before dying, you still pick and choose!"

He He took the sword back and said, "I only have this sword on me, otherwise, wait! I'll borrow a sword and come back!"

As soon as he turned around in the Yin sacrifice day, Tun Po laughed out loud: "You're not afraid of me running away. It's gone!"

Yin Jitian sneered: "In addition to seeing through my eyes, I can also see a scene and an object thousands of miles away, and you..."

He looked at Tun Po with surprised eyes, and the corner of his mouth twitched: "What do you think? Where can you escape?"

Yin Jitian didn't talk nonsense with him, he turned around and disappeared in front of him!

Tun Po looked at the empty place, and murmured with a wry smile: "Does he really want to kill me?"

After Yin Jitian left Tun Po, he did not return to where he was before, but went in another direction for a moment. shift.

Every five miles, he would use his vision to inspect the surroundings. When he saw Jitang and Mozhang, who wanted to share his equipment today, after sitting in the crowd and meditating, the corner of his mouth tickled!

With a sway of the figure, he flashed directly towards them!

Of course, when they were still ten meters away, they were suddenly bounced back by the protective shield of the barrier, and at the same time, all the monks in the barrier were awakened!

Yin Jitian's eyes turned cold, and when everyone didn't see him, he quickly disappeared five miles away from the protective cover!

The cultivator sitting on the barrier ground hurriedly picked up his sword and stood up, watching the peaceful surroundings alertly.

Someone asked nervously: "Is there an attack from a planted monster!"

"I don't know! There is nothing abnormal before the barrier!" The

leading monk said: "Although there is no abnormality, everyone, don't take it lightly!"

" Yes!"

Yin Jitian stood five miles away, looking at the panicked monks, and couldn't help frowning!

How can he destroy their protective formation?

Yin Jitian looked at the low-level plant monsters that were slaughtered in the enchantment, thinking that if there were high-level plant monsters in the enchantment, they could be forced out of the enchantment of the formation!

Of course, the idea is good, but unfortunately, there are no high-level monsters in the enchantment, not even low-level monsters!

Yin Jitian stared closely at the people in the enchantment, trying to control the monks in the enchantment with his mental power, but his mental power was blocked outside the enchantment like a human being.

Just as he was trying all kinds of ways to force people out, out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a black shadow coming out from behind his ears, flying towards the direction of the monks' enchantment at a god-like speed!

Yin Jitian was shocked, turned his head and saw a black shadow flying behind him!

He turned around suddenly, but the shadow was gone!

When Yin Jitian turned around again, the black shadow returned to his ear and continued to fly towards the barrier.

What exactly is this?

Yin Jitian raised his hand and grabbed it from the shadow. The first feeling was that it was very soft, and it felt very familiar to the touch!

He followed the shadow back and found that it was actually his hair!

Yin Jitian's eyes widened in surprise!

Immediately, he remembered that his hair used to be able to weave a simple hairstyle along the traces Beiming combed his hair. So, is his hair ready to attack the people in the enchantment because of his previous thoughts? ?

Yin Jitian watched his hair stop in front of the barrier and didn't move!

He was secretly anxious, and kept using his mind to attack the barrier with his hair, but after thinking about it, it seemed unlikely that the hair would break the barrier!

Yin Jietian sighed secretly, it seems that he was out of his imagination!

However, at this moment, the end of his hair suddenly turned into a sharp awl shape and slowly floated up into the air!

When he reached the center of the top of the barrier, he suddenly plunged down. Immediately, with a bang, a huge bang sounded, the barrier was broken, and the monks inside suddenly became a mess!

Yin Jitian looked at this incident in a daze, and when he came back to his senses, his figure also disappeared in place.

In an instant, he appeared in the crowd of cultivators Li, grabbed the robes of Mozhang and Jitang, and soon disappeared into the crowd, as if they didn't come!

The two cultivators around didn't know what was going on, when they saw the two cultivators in front of them disappear in front of them inexplicably, and they couldn't help feeling frightened, and then they screamed!

"It's gone! It's gone!"

Everyone looked at them: "What's wrong?"

"The two monks who were standing in front of us just now disappeared suddenly

!"

After counting the number of people, there really are two people missing. However, everyone thought that they were taken away by the planting demon, but they never thought that it was Yin Jitian who took them away!

Jitang and Lezhang, who were taken away, didn't know what happened yet, they only felt that the scenery in front of them suddenly changed, from the bright and bright enchantment to the dark forest!

Following that, the two of them were thrown heavily on the ground, their faces turned to the ground first, and with a bang, they were smashed and almost fainted.

Tun Po was stunned by the two people who suddenly appeared and fell to the ground, and then stepped on their backs with one foot. When he raised his head, he saw Yin Jitian stroking his hair, and said lightly: "When I first went to borrow a sword, I happened to meet two people who wanted to equip

me today, so I arrested them!"

He asked him: "If that's the case, why don't you solve them on the spot, and why bring it here?"

"It's too cheap to solve them on the spot!"

Yin Jitian threw his hair behind him and continued: "I am in the ghost sect. When I was around, I once saw the scene where you sucked the soul of the cultivator, but the cultivator who was sucked by you looked in agony, so..."

Tun Po continued his words: "So you let me suck their soul. Soul, right?"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "What? Don't you want to have a big meal before you die?"

Tun Po's eyes moved slightly, slightly surprised!

At this time, the two people on the ground slowly came to their senses, covering their painful faces, trying to get up from the ground, but unexpectedly, their backs seemed to be pressing down on a mountain, and they couldn't get up no matter how hard they climbed!

Lezhang rubbed his face in pain, and asked in confusion: "What's going on?"

Jitang hissed: "It hurts!"

Yin Jitian hooked his lips: "Daoist Lezhang, fellow Daoist Jitang, we meet again. It seems that we are really destined!" When Le Zhang

heard a

voice , he was slightly taken aback: "You...you are a vagina friend, oh, no, you are the Taoist companion of Young Master Ming and the disciple of Elder Void. Shantideva?"

Today, they learned the true identity of Yin Jitian from Yun Xin's mouth, worried that Young Master Ming would not let them go, so they had to leave with their tails tucked in despair!

Jitang was stunned for a moment, hurriedly let go of his hands, turned his head to look at the people who stepped on them: "Ji... Little Master Shantian?"

He thought about what he had done today, and also thought that he was suddenly caught here, deep down in his heart. Inexplicably panicked, he hurriedly asked: "You, what do you want to do?"

The curvature of the corner of Yin Jitian's mouth widened a bit. In the wrongly dark night, it was like a demon, which made people tremble: "What do you think?"

Jitang said quickly: "We left without anything today! What else do you want?"

Yin Jitian whispered: "Don't worry! I won't do anything to you!"

Mo Zhang and Jitang suddenly Breath of relief!

Yin Jitian continued: "However, I brought you here because the ghost ancestors and the disciples of the ghost ancestors swallowed their souls and wanted to taste your souls!"

24

Chapter 224 The Ancient Secret Realm (8)

Wen Fang, Jitang and Lezhang froze!

Ghost sect?

The ghost ancestor, the apprentice of the ghost ancestor swallowed his soul?

Jitang and Lezhang turned their heads and looked to the other side, when they saw the gloomy white mask under the night, their bodies couldn't help trembling!

Both of them could see that Soul Swallowing's cultivation realm was above them, and their eyes suddenly showed fear!

Jitang regained his senses, and immediately struggled frantically on the ground in fear, roaring in grief and indignation: "Shantentian, you are a Buddhist, how can you help the evil cultivator suck our souls, you are not afraid that after the news spreads out, Wanfo Temple has become an evil temple in the eyes of everyone, and in the days to come, they will be crowded out by decent people, and will Wanfo Temple be expelled from the west?"

Tun Po looked at Yin Jitian to see what he would do!

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows lazily, and asked back, "Do you think it's possible for this to spread?"

Jitang froze, and asked with a trembling voice, "What do you mean by that?"

Yin Jitianqing He smiled and said, "It means that dead people won't speak!"

Jitang's eyes widened in horror: "You..."

Lezhang hurriedly asked: "If we swear to Tiandao that we will not tell this matter, are you? Wouldn't he let us go?"

While speaking, he quietly lifted his body up, but unexpectedly, he couldn't even lift it up.

The movement is anxious and shocked in the bottom of my heart!

Didn't it mean that Elder Void's apprentice had his spiritual roots destroyed?

How can you have such a great ability to easily step on the cultivator of the Spirit Transformation stage?

Yin Jitian noticed that he was making a move, and he suddenly exerted force on his feet, and with a click, the bones in the back of the movement were immediately broken in half!

The music screamed!

Yin Jitian sneered: "Although you promise to never tell things when you swear to Heaven, it doesn't mean you can't write things out, even if you can't write them, you can draw them, you can't draw them, and you can draw them. Use other methods to inform others! Therefore, I can't believe the oath full of loopholes, but I believe that the dead can't speak this sentence, especially the corpse without a soul will not say things!"

Yin Jitian turned to look at Tun Po, Asked: "You say, is what I said right?"

An evil smile flashed in Tun Po's eyes: "Yes!"

Yin Jitian's eyes were cold: "If that's the case, then you don't hurry up!

" In a panic, enduring the pain on his back, he quickly threw a high-level blasting talisman towards Yin Jitian!

Yin Jitian had been prepared for a long time. The figure flickered and flashed to the side. The moment the explosive talisman landed, it made a loud noise. Immediately, a big hole was blown out on the ground.

Jitang and Lezhang loosened their backs and hurriedly got up from the ground. At the same time, they summoned all the monsters in the beast bag to attack Yin Jitian and them, and then they quickly drove the magic weapon to prepare to escape.

However, as soon as the person stood on the instrument, he was kicked by Yin Jitian who suddenly appeared in front of him, and the music flew out suddenly, landing heavily in front of Tun Po.

Soul Swallow quickly set up a formation, locked the movement in the formation so that it could not move, and then stretched out his hand to cover the opponent's Heavenly Spirit cover and forcefully sucked his soul out!

Le Zhang was overwhelmed with pain, his face became distorted and hideous, and he shouted in pain: "Shantentide! Even if we don't say anything about the fact that you helped the evil cultivator to suck the monk's soul, I believe that one day, the decent cultivator will find out that you and the evil cultivator are in trouble. !"

Yin Jitian sneered: "I have to worry about being discovered, so I won't do it!" On the

other side, after Jitang was kicked by Yin Jitian, a monster flew over, using four His feet stepped on his limbs, making him unable to stand up!

In the bottom of his heart, he was panicked, anxious, and afraid. He tried his best and struggled hard. Then, he was startled. Isn't the monster in front of him his contracted beast?

Shouldn't his contract beast protect him, how could he hold him down?

correct! What about other contracted beasts?

Jitang turned his head suspiciously, and saw that his contract beast and the contract beast of the music chapter were obediently holding the swallowing soul on both sides, as if they were watching a play, quietly watching the swallowing soul absorbing the soul of the music!

How could this be?

Jitang suddenly remembered that Young Master Beijia Ming's Taoist companion was a tenth-level beast master. He didn't expect a tenth-level beast master to be so powerful. In addition to being able to tame monsters, he could also make contracted beasts listen obediently. his words!

He suddenly realized that he couldn't escape, his shocked eyes suddenly turned red, and he laughed madly: "Shantentian, I want to curse you, curse you not to die, even if you die, you will be thrown to the ninety by the temple master of the Hades. Nine layers of hell, you have been tortured, you...ah..."

Before he could finish speaking, he screamed, and the pressure released by the swallowing soul made his whole body ache!

Yin Jitian glanced at Jitang indifferently!

He didn't even believe the oath he swore to Heaven, let alone cursing in vain, it meant nothing to him!

Yin Jitian took away Jitang's beast bag, except for the contracted beast who stepped on Jitang's body, he put the rest into the beast bag!

Seeing that Tun Po would not be able to suck out both the movement and Jitang's soul for a while, he walked behind the big tree behind Tun Po and picked up his hair to start researching!

I remember at the time of the stone statue, the young man named God Killer said that as long as he doesn't let his hair hurt people, it won't hurt people! However, if he let his hair kill, does that mean that the hair will help him kill!

Yin Jitian tried to drive the long hair behind him with his thoughts, and the hair immediately became longer and shorter under the driving of his brain. air.

In addition, it can change into the shape of various weapons, and it can cut iron like mud, and it is extremely sharp!

Just when he was having a good time, Tun Po walked over from the other side of the big tree!

He just saw Yin Jitian leaning against the big tree trunk when a black shadow suddenly flew towards him, and then stopped flying a foot away from his face!

Tun Po looked at the black spear in front of him and was slightly startled.

Yin Jitian raised his eyes and said lightly, "Before dying, should I explain why you destroyed my spiritual roots in the first place?"

Swallowing the soul without saying a word, he looked at Yin Yin Jitian, and then looked at the person in front of him. The black spear suddenly took a big step forward. Seeing that the black spear was about to stick in his face, the black spear suddenly retreated two feet!

Seeing this, Tong Po's eyes filled with a thick smile, and he affirmed: "You won't let me die! No! It should be said that you are reluctant to let me die!"

Hearing this, Yin Jitian stared at the dark night. The bright and lustrous black eyes pursed his lips, and then sneered: "I won't kill you until you don't answer why you destroyed my spiritual roots!" Tong Po

took another step forward, and the black spear retreated again. After a foot, the smile in his eyes deepened a little!

"If I don't answer your question, won't you kill me? If that's the case, then I won't say anything!"

Yin Jitian stared at him, the black spear suddenly softened and changed. Back to long hair.

Tun Po was slightly startled, and said doubtfully, "Your hair..."

Yin Jitian said coldly, "It's none of your business!"

Tun Po took two steps forward to him!

Yin Jitian carried a sword that was enough to put it on his neck: "Stay away from me, otherwise..." Before he

finished speaking, he slammed him into his arms tightly, and murmured, "What a big idiot. !"

When Yin Jitian heard Wei Beiming's unique doting voice, he was stunned, and looked at the gentle eyes in the mask in surprise!

"You..."

Tun Po let go of him, took off the white mask on his face, revealing the handsome face belonging to Bei Ming!

Yin Jitian stared blankly at the familiar face, raised his hand slowly, and suddenly pushed the person away, sneering: "Do you think that if you become Beiming, I will show mercy to you? I tell You, stop dreaming!"

Tang Po staggered back two steps, looking at the delicate face with cold anger, a hint of helplessness flashed in his eyes!

Yin Jitian couldn't look directly at those doting black eyes, and suddenly turned his back to him!

Before Tun Po left, from behind Yin Jitian, he wrapped his entire body in his arms, and said softly, "You already knew that, didn't you?"

Yin Jitian sneered: "Know what? I don't know anything. I know!"

He struggled twice, but the man behind him held him tightly in his arms even harder than before.

"You let go!"

"I don't!"

Tong Po was afraid that he would escape, his hands tightened a little bit!

Yin Jitian said angrily, "I'm almost out of breath by you!"

Tun Po didn't let go of his arms, but still hugged him tightly! Yin Jitian

said lightly, "I won't run until I hear your explanation!"

Tun Po asked in a hoarse voice, "Really?"

When Ji Tian turned around, he held him tightly in his arms again!

25

Chapter 225 The Ancient Secret Realm (9)

Yin Jitian didn't push the swallowing soul away, and put his hands under him, letting him hug him tightly!

Tun Po surrounded Yin Jitian, neither explaining nor saying anything, but from time to time he would rub his cheeks slightly on his temples, and his movements were very light, showing that he cherished the people in his arms!

I don't know how long this silent atmosphere lasted. In the end, the one who was defeated first was Yin Jitian!

He slowly raised his hand, wrapped his arms around Tun Po's waist, tilted his neck slightly, and rested his head on Tun Po's shoulder blades!

Tun Po lowered his eyes, looking at the young man leaning closely in his arms, the corner of his mouth suddenly curved into a beautiful arc!

However, at this time, he let go of the boy!

Yin Jitian felt the strength of the arms around him loosen, and immediately frowned in dissatisfaction, and said in a vicious voice: "Did I let you let go? Did you allow you to let go of me like this?

" The thin lips overflowed with a low laugh, tightened his arms again, and then lowered his head and gently kissed the boy's forehead in his arms, and said hoarsely: "Sorry!"

This apology contained guilt, worry, Love, supplication, and deep unease!

From the two words, Yin Jitian heard that he was afraid, that he would leave him, his heart tightened suddenly, and he felt a lot of pain, and he almost blurted out the words of forgiveness!

He snorted coldly: "You think I can forgive you with just two words, don't dream!"

Tong Po clasped his arms a little bit tighter and explained, "It's not my sincerity to destroy your spiritual roots, but it is me. My selfishness!"

"Do you remember that I mentioned in the stone statue that my father wanted me to marry a noble person? When my father mentioned this matter, he also mentioned one thing, that he was marrying you. Before, you had to destroy your spiritual roots to make my body get better! Moreover, I had to do it myself to destroy your spiritual roots!"

Yin Jitian squinted, could it be that Bei Yuhong mentioned it? That expert told Bei Yuhong to do this?

On the same day, when Bei Yuhong mentioned that expert to him, he once felt that Bei Yuhong still had something to tell him, but now that he thinks about it, I am afraid it is about destroying his spiritual roots!

Tun Po continued: "Although I don't understand why my father wants me to do this, but as long as I think that my body can get better, I don't care about anything, taking advantage of the once-in-a-century martial arts competition to hurt you and ruin your life. Linggen!"

He recalled the events of that day and sighed: "I don't know if God is punishing me for destroying your spiritual roots. Before destroying your spiritual roots, you were just a strange little monk in my eyes. I hurt you, but, after destroying your spiritual roots, seeing you lying on the ground, motionless, my heart feels like someone has been tugged hard, and it keeps hurting! I don't know what happened, until Hearing that you are safe and sound, the pain will be stopped!"

He felt that Shantideva after his spiritual root was destroyed was like a Taoist companion he had been looking for for many years, and a voice in his heart told him that he must treat Shantideva well. , can't let him be wronged, and can't let him leave himself.

Yin Jitian asked: "You were good to me at first, not because of guilt!"

"Of course not!"

Yin Jitian was silent!

Tun Po hugged him tightly: "Ever since you entered Bei's house, I've been worried that one day you will find out that it was me who destroyed your spiritual roots. I have always wanted to find an opportunity to admit this to you, but I am afraid that after telling you the truth, you will turn your head and leave without hesitation, and disappear from my sight! Especially after hearing you hate me and feel disgusting to me as a swallowing soul, I am even more afraid. Admit that you are Beiming!"

When he said the last sentence, his voice became more and more sweet, and there was a trace of vibrato!

Yin Jitian pursed his lips tightly, and could feel that he was uneasy!

"Just hearing about hate me, I feel a throbbing pain all over my body, I can't find the words to describe that feeling, I really don't know what I'm going to be like if you're going to leave me! So , I just thought that since I am already disgusting for you as a swallowing soul, then I can't let me, who is Beiming, make you feel hated again!"

Tunpo said hoarsely: "Shanttenden, I am afraid, afraid of losing. Me! Shantideva, forgive me, okay?"

He didn't dare to look at the boy in his arms, for fear that the boy's eyes were filled with hatred and disgust!

When Yin Jitian heard him put down his body and begged, his heart stabbed in waves!

He knew that he couldn't hate Beiming at all, not to mention, he had never hated anyone who destroyed Shantiantian's spiritual roots from the beginning!

Tun Po couldn't wait for the boy's answer, he felt like he was sentenced to death, and he was so sad that he didn't know what to do!

Just when he wanted to choose to leave before the boy let him go, the boy in his arms suddenly said: "On the night when I knew that Beiming was swallowing the soul and was the one who destroyed my spiritual roots, I was in Mingshengyuan. I sat there for a whole night! I have been thinking about how to face you in the days to come!"

When the river lantern was placed in the mortal world, he actually had a wish to see the swallowing river lantern, which read 'I hope Shantideva can forgive me after knowing that I am swallowing the soul! '

At that time, he felt that this was strange. He was obviously a swallow, so how could he say 'I hope Shantideva knows that I am a swallow and can forgive me'.

But judging from the handwriting, it made him feel very familiar, very similar to Beiming's handwriting!

Then, he made a bold assumption. If Bei Ming said this, it would not be surprising!

Could it be that Beiming is swallowing the soul!

The more he thought about it, the more frightened he became, and the more he felt that it was possible!

Especially Tun Po treats Beifu as his home, and the freedom to come and go is even more suspicious!

At that time, he wondered, every yard has Beifu with advanced formations, how could people sneak in so easily!

And when he was in the stone statue, in Heili's memory, he heard what Tun Po said when he grabbed Heili, saying that he would get married in more than a month, and that he would give Heili to his Taoist companion. !

Of course, Tun Po didn't get married, but he gave Heili to him, saying that he made him happy, so he gave Heili to him, but on the silk of the magic weapon of beast control, it was already stated that he would give Heili to him. his!

And on the day he returned from the Ten Thousand Demons Forest, he went to Douhua Village to buy food rations and was hunted down by the Ling family, and the swallowing soul suddenly appeared in the forest!

If swallowing soul is Beiming, then it makes sense why Douhua Village appeared, and why he would help him!

Furthermore, on the night he came to the mortal world, he clearly saw a shadow running into the next door, but Bei Ming said he didn't see it, and he didn't find it strange!

Also, after the flowers came back, he asked Beidou, how Beiming came back, Beidou's words and deeds made him suspicious!

Finally, he made a conclusion, Beiming is swallowing soul!

"I thought about leaving you..."

The figure of Tun Po trembled, hugging Yin Jitian tightly, for fear that if he let go, the person would disappear!

Yin Jitian felt that he was uneasy, and hurriedly continued: "But, I can't do it, I can't imagine what it will be like after I leave you! Moreover, since we have been together these days, your feelings for me are true or false, how could I I can't understand it! Although you have destroyed my spiritual roots, if you really want to harm me, there are many chances that I will not still be able to sit in the yard and think about things between you and me!

" Hearing this, he breathed a sigh of relief!

As long as Shantideva doesn't leave him, it doesn't matter if he doesn't forgive him!

"But I thought, if I let you go like this, it would be too cheap for you! After all, you have destroyed my spiritual roots, and no one will be able to release it in a short time! So, I want to find someone I have the opportunity to torture you once, and make it difficult for you!"

"The best chance for me to torture you is the best chance for me to bring back the ghost sect!"

Tun Po couldn't help but muttered: "It's really You've been tortured badly!"

If the physical torture is nothing, it is the mental torture!

Thinking about the ghost sect, every word of Shantideva, even every look in his eyes could deeply stab him!

When Yin Jitian said this, he became depressed: "But I was wrong! Every time I talk to you coldly or hate you or say you are disgusting, I don't have the same pleasure after torturing you. On the contrary, When I saw your eyes dimmed, my heart was extremely uncomfortable, the pain made me feel suffocated!"

After entering the Furnace Dingyuan, when he was spanked by swallowing soul, he did not resist, because he felt that it was the only way , his heart is a little better!

Of course, this is impossible to say to Tun Po!

Yin Jitian laughed at himself: "I think I am self-inflicted, that is not torturing you at all, but torturing myself!"

Tun Po asked: "Then why didn't you expose me as Beiming? "

I want you to say it yourself! However, not only have you never told me that you are Bei Ming, but you have also used chopsticks to stick my nostrils. What do you think about this?"

Swallowing: "..."

How did this topic turn so quickly?

26

Chapter 226 The Ancient Secret Realm (10)

Tun Po changed the subject and asked, "How did you find out that I am Tun Po?"

Yin Jitian recalled that night and said, "It was when the river lanterns were being put on. At that time, I wanted to know what an evil cultivator would promise. I had a wish, so I couldn't hold back and peeked! I didn't expect such a big secret hidden in the river lantern!"

Tun Po thought that Yin Jitian's eyes could see through and see scenes thousands of miles away. It is not surprising to see the wish written on the river lantern!

His dark eyes filled with a deep smile: "I remember that you kicked me into the river that night. Could that be enough to offset the bill that I inserted into your nostrils with chopsticks!" The

overcast weather glared at him: "Can these two things be combined? Let me tell you, you can't offset it in this lifetime! I want you to owe me for the rest of my life!"

Tun Po readily replied: "Okay! However, you must always be with me. By my side, otherwise, I'm afraid I won't be able to find someone when I pay my debts!"

​​Yin Jitian was both angry and funny when he heard that he kept him by his side in disguised words: "Big idiot!"

Tong Po could see that he was real She didn't care about her identity and what she had done before, she relaxed all over, and happily lowered her head and sucked the little lips that raised her beautiful smile!

The moment Yin Jitian touched his thin lips, he was slightly startled, and hurriedly asked, "How cold are your lips!"

Even when Beiming was sick, he had never been so cold, it was like kissing A dead body!

Swallowing his soul for a while, he let go of Yin Jitian, and sighed helplessly: "I won't hide it from you until now, I am an entity cultivated with my soul, and naturally there is no temperature on my body!"

Yin Jitian's eyes passed by A touch of concern: "What's going on?"

Tun Po was sitting on the ground with Yin Jitian in his arms, and said, "Back then, after I was seriously injured, my soul became unstable, causing my soul to leave my body frequently, but I couldn't find any The reason, my father was worried that my soul would be taken away by the messenger of hell, so he suggested that I practice ghost cultivation and condense another body."

"Because I have a cultivation base myself, so when I condense another body, my cultivation base is directly at the peak period of Soul Pill, which is the pinnacle of foundation building of a decent cultivator, and because of my upper aptitude, my cultivation speed is extremely fast. Moreover, I almost never encountered a bottleneck, so I was promoted very quickly. Then, I met Ancestor Ji Mei and Ancestor Ji, who saw that my cultivation qualifications were good, so they accepted me under their sect and became their apprentice! "

When Tun Po said this, he frowned tightly: "Of course, just four years ago, my realm was suddenly stagnant and I couldn't break through the promotion anymore. There is one less soul in his body!"

Yin Jitian remembered that when he was in the stone statue, Beiming once told himself that someone said that he had one less soul in his body than a human being.

"It was also from that time that my soul became unstable again, and I had to absorb other people's souls to make my body the same as a normal person, and Beiming's body was often weak and was also affected by swallowing the soul. Now my body is so cold because I haven't broken through the Soul Refinement Stage, which is the realm of the virtuous cultivator's Void Refinement Stage. It can be said that Soul Swallowing is not a person now!"

Yin Jitian heard the last sentence Then, the tip of my heart trembled, I wanted to say something, but I found that I couldn't make a sound!

After a long time, he asked with difficulty, "Where's Beiming's body?"

Tunpo brought the mask back to his face and explained, "I hid it in a place, and I have a barrier, so don't worry, don't worry. I know if it's because Beiming has a false soul in his body, when swallowing his soul out of his body, that body can still breathe like a normal person!"

Yin Jitian stared at his white mask: "I know you It's Beiming, why are you still wearing a mask?"

Tun Po was silent for a moment, and said, "Because of the instability of the soul, the whole face can't freeze, so I'm wearing a mask now because I'm worried that it will scare you later!"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "But, you weren't..."

Tun Po interrupted: "The face you saw just now was formed by my depletion of spiritual energy!"

Yin Jitian stared at his white mask for a while. , then said sullenly: "I have seen your face that has not frozen!"

Tun Po flashed surprise: "When?"

"On the day I came back from the Ten Thousand Demons Forest, I used a clairvoyant to peek at your face! At that time..." Yin Jitian coughed and said uncomfortably, "I was scared to death by your face. Under the tree!"

Tun Po laughed out loud, not to mention Yin sacrifice to the sky, even he himself felt very terrified when he saw his face!

Yin sacrifice to the sky quickly changed the topic: "Does the ancestors of the ghost and the ancestors know that you are a matter of Beiming?" Depending on the

situation, the two ancestors should not know about this matter!

Tun Po shook his head: "I don't know! I used to face them with other people's faces!"

"I think the two ancestors treated you very well!"

Tun Po did not deny: "Although they are evil cultivators, but , they are really good to their own people! Compared with the hypocrisy of some righteous monks, the two masters are much better than them! Tell me, they are my other pair of parents! They..."

He paused, thinking Let's talk about the two ancestors again, but thinking that the person in his arms is a cultivator of the right way, if you say more good things for the evil cultivator, it is likely to arouse the resentment or anger of the people in your arms, so I stopped!

Yin Jitian looked at him strangely: "Why didn't you say it?"

Soul-Turning asked tentatively, "Don't you hate Xie Xiu?"

At the time of the wedding, Shantian Tian once said that he had some grudges against Xie Xiu in his heart!

Yin Jitian laughed and said: "Why do I hate Xie Xiu, I used to tell you that I didn't like Xie Xiu, it was just to make you feel bad, so I said that! In short, I don't have any opinion on Xie Xiu. In my eyes, there is no distinction between decent and evil cultivators! By the way, how did you find out that I already knew that Beiming was swallowing the soul?"

"I drew a sword from you in the stone wall. It's time to start getting suspicious!"

When swallowing the sword, he almost burst out these three words from his teeth: "From the moment you easily pulled out the sword inserted in the stone wall, I guessed that you probably didn't get sealed by master sprite. Staying in the spiritual power, since there is no sealed spiritual power, why did you not leave the ghost sect, with your teleportation ability, it is easy to escape from the ghost sect."

"Also, you said that you didn't kill me because you were incapable, but You have the ability but you didn't kill me, I just thought, you don't really want to kill me, and there must be some reason why you stay in the ghost sect! However, I can't guess the reason!"

There was a deep smile in the swallowing black eyes: "But after what happened before, I know you must have guessed my identity! For example, when someone kills a person, it will take a lot of time to go. Capture the monks and suck the souls of those who are about to die! For example, if you are afraid of hurting me, even if you let the black spear cut my wound, you can't do it, so I am sure that you must know that I am Beiming! "

Speaking of this, his eyes dimmed: "Although I am confident that you will not hurt me, but I am not confident that you will not leave me!"

Yin Jitian snorted dissatisfiedly: "You are smart! Otherwise , after I lose my patience, you will feel better!"

"Shantentian! I'm sorry!" Tun Po apologized again!

Yin Jitian silently accepted his apology, and after a while, he said aloud: "Actually, I don't hate anyone who destroys my spiritual roots at all, even if I don't know that it was you who destroyed my spiritual roots, I would never do anything. I have never hated. I have been eager to find someone who will destroy my spiritual roots, because I want to take precautions, so that I will not be in a disadvantageous position! You didn't destroy your spiritual roots, so how can you be so powerful? Even if you practice for a thousand years, you may not be able to have such a strong ability!"

Tun Po asked curiously, "Speaking of your ability, what is going on? Could it be that Master sprite really doesn't have the ability to seal you up?"

Yin Jitian explained: "The ancestor of sprite was entrusted with my spiritual power, but my ability does not rely on spiritual power to exert it! Cultivation is different from the cultivation of cultivators. What I cultivate is the power of the soul. I can use the power of the soul to strengthen my five senses, strength, speed and memory. They are equal to a part of my body and have nothing to do with spiritual power. After sealing the spiritual power, you can still see, hear, speak, and smell. I don't know the specific situation, so I don't know how to explain it to you!"

"And why I suddenly control the beast, I I don't know!" He frowned: "I think Void should know a lot of things, but he doesn't want to say it, and he will know when he says I should know!"

Tun Po didn't know what he meant by the soul. What is power, I only know that it is the ability that allows Shantiantian to cultivate!

Seeing that it was getting late, he pulled up Yin Jitian and sat on the back of the contracted beast, and went back in the direction they came out from. When the monks were still half a mile away from where they were meditating, he told the contracted beast to stop.

Then, they walked to the bottom of a big tree and broke the barrier around the big tree. Immediately, Bei Ming's body would appear in front of their eyes.

Yin Jitian stood not far away, and witnessed the swallowing soul returning to Beiming's body, until the two bodies merged into one, and Beiming, who was lying on the ground, slowly opened his eyes!

27

Chapter 227 The Ancient Secret Realm (11)

Yin Jitian walked towards Beiming, looked at him with a pale face, and asked with concern: "Are you okay?"

Beiming heard the words of concern, his mouth slightly raised an invisible arc, slowly Sitting up, he said in a hoarse voice: "Not good!"

"What's wrong?" Yin Jitian's eyes flashed with anxiety, he squatted down, and reached out to reach his face!

There was a smile in Bei Ming's eyes, he suddenly grabbed his hand, took him into his arms, hugged him, a low and hoarse laughter overflowed from his thin lips, it was very pleasant and fascinating!

"I haven't kissed you today, so it's not good!"

Yin Jitian was stunned, and said slightly angrily: "Do you know that I'm worried about you, but I'm making such a joke!"

Bei Ming looked at the angry little face , sincerely apologized: "Sorry!"

This is the first time since he was born that he has said so many apologies to the same person!

Yin Jitian glared at him and said, "I want compensation!"

"Okay! What compensation do you want, as long as I can do it, I..."

Before Bei Ming finished speaking, he was blocked by Yin Jitian's mouth Lips!

Yin Jietian kissed and said, "I want you to pay for meat, can you do it?"

Bei Ming laughed out loud: "I will satisfy you! Besides, I am happy!" The

last word 'to' disappeared in the Between their lips!

I don't know if it's because there is no secret relationship between the two. When they were in love, the two were very devoted and in-depth. The whole process was vivid and made each other very happy and comfortable. Once again, I found pleasure in the other party, and I was reluctant to end it so soon!

They didn't stop until the sky was about to light up, hugging each other and sleeping!

Yin Jitian smelled the unique smell on Beiming's body, fell asleep deeply, and then fell into a familiar dream.

He looked at the balls and balls floating in the air, only the monsters with blood-red eyes, and the resentful souls wandering around, a look of surprise flashed in his eyes.

Yin Jitian looked around, and the more he looked, the more familiar he became. He suddenly thought of something and turned around abruptly. A large dark cave appeared in his eyes. At this moment, an extremely hoarse voice sounded in the cave

: "Shantentian!"

Yin Jitian stared closely at the dim cave, and asked cautiously, "Who? Who are you?"

There were heavy footsteps, walking towards the cave!

Yin Jitian heard the sound getting closer and closer. For a moment, he could vaguely see a dark shadow moving in the cave, walking towards him step by step!

"Shantentian, don't you remember who I am?" A

sad voice penetrated from Yin Jitian's eardrum, like a pair of hands, clenching his heart tightly, causing pain after wave of pain!

At the same time, the person in the cave walked to the entrance of the cave, the light of lightning shone on the man's face, and the extremely familiar handsome face broke into his sight.

Yin Jitian looked at the person standing in the cave in surprise: "North..."

He just uttered the word 'North' and immediately closed it!

wrong!

Although the man's face was the same as Beiming's, the other party did not have the clean smell of Beiming.

He is like a dark existence, exuding an evil aura, just like...like...

Yin Jitian thought about it, and his eyes suddenly lit up!

It is like the combination of Beiming and Soul-Swallowing, but the other party has more domineering and majestic dignity than them, like the ruler of the surrounding monsters and resentful spirits, making people dare not look directly!

"You really don't remember me?" the man asked again!

Yin Jitian looked at his dark eyes, his heart twitched again, and hurriedly said: "No! No!"

But who is he? Who is he?

Yin Jitian looked at the eyes of hope, and really didn't want to disappoint the other party, but he just couldn't call the other party's name.

The other party saw that Yin Jitian couldn't call his name for a long time, his eyes dimmed little by little: "It seems that you really forgot me!"

Yin Jitian saw that his footsteps were stepping back step by step, He hurriedly rushed up: "I haven't forgotten you, Ming, don't go...Ah..."

Just as he was about to step into the cave, he was bounced back by a powerful force, and his eyes suddenly turned into darkness!

"Stantenday!" A worried and worried voice came into his ears.

Yin Jitian slowly opened his eyes, and he was worried about Shang Beiming's black eyes!

He sat up in a hurry, hugged Bei Ming's body tightly, and said nervously: "Ming! I haven't forgotten you! You have to believe me! I really haven't forgotten you!"

"Well! I believe! I believe you won't. Forgot about you!"

Bei Ming saw him in such a panic for the first time, hugged him and comforted him distressedly: "Don't worry! You were just dreaming just now!"

"Dream?" Yin Jitian was taken aback!

However, how could he feel like it was real, it was simply immersive!

"Yes! It's a dream!"

Bei Ming took out the silk to wipe the sweat from his forehead: "What did you just dream about?" I

don't know what terrifying dream he dreamed, but it made him scare so much. sweat!

Yin Jitian recalled the dream just now, unable to say: "I dreamed of you, no, I dreamed of a person who looks exactly like you!"

Bei Ming laughed: "Dreaming of me, and dreaming of me look exactly like me! Is there any difference between people?" The

difference is huge!

I really don't know how to explain it!

I don't know what happened to the person in the dream!

In short, he felt that he had known that person for a long, long time, so long that he couldn't tell how long he had known him.

Moreover, he actually felt heartache and reluctance to that person, like a lover!

Seeing that he was silent, Beiming stopped teasing him, dressed him clumsily, put the man on the back of the contracted beast, and returned to their previous team.

The sky just shone with white light, and the monks who were meditating and adjusting their breaths got up one after another to hurry on their way.

In addition, they also found that Beiming and Yinjitian, who had been intimate before, became more intimate!

Whether it's their demeanor or their words and deeds, they all exude a sweet atmosphere. Just watching the interaction between them will be infected by the atmosphere of the two of them, and even make people feel extremely envious!

During the tribulation period, the monk saw that he ate a cake and fed another cake to Bei Ming's Yin sacrifice to the heaven. He smiled and said to Bei Ming, "Young Master Ming and Mrs. Ming are really loving!"

"That's necessary!"

Yin sacrifice to the sky He answered first, and then fed Bei Ming a sip of pastry!

Bei Ming fondly rubbed his hair!

The monk during the tribulation period smiled and asked casually, "We're going to set off later! I don't know where the two of you want to go?"

Yin Jitian made a move and shook his head!

There are too many barriers here, so that he can only see the scenery within five miles, so he doesn't know where to go to get out of this forest!

"Go west!" Bei Ming affirmed.

The monk during the Tribulation Period was stunned: "West?"

"West?" Yin Jitian looked at him suspiciously!

After they met, they kept going south, how could they suddenly change direction.

Bei Ming nodded: "I suddenly have a very strong premonition that there is an exit to the west, but it will be very dangerous there! Senior Ying, you should consider carefully whether you want to follow us there!"

Ying Li Xiang Qing With a groan, he frowned and said, "Young Master Ming's intention to leave us separately?"

"I have already decided to go to the west, but if everyone wants to go to other places, they can only act separately!

" The monks looked at each other, and after seeing that they were looking at Bei Ming, he nodded at him, and he said aloud, "Since Young Master Ming said there is an exit there, you might as well give it a try, it's better than going around in circles in the woods!"

Yin sacrifice When Tiandai Yingli Xiang and the three cultivators of the imaginary stage went to call the others to prepare for the start, they asked curiously, "Why did you suddenly want to go west?"

Bei Ming looked up to the west and said, "While you are asleep, When I was about to arrive, I vaguely heard a voice calling me. Although I couldn't hear it clearly, I had a strong premonition that I had to go west, and my intuition told me that there was a very The danger!"

"If that's the case, then go take a look!"

Ying Lixiang told the other monks the general situation, and told everyone the danger level, and everyone decided to go west!

Under the guidance of Yin Jitian, the planting demons did not dare to approach. The way down, it was very calm, and their footsteps also accelerated a lot. In just one day, they came from the southern boundary to the west.

On the way, everyone picked a lot of high-grade herbs. Under the fair distribution of the inner and outer layers, there was no dispute, and they got along well, and they were very happy!

However, the peaceful days were shattered after two days!

28

Chapter 228 - Ancient Mysteries (12) - Black Hole

After three days of peaceful travel, everyone almost forgot that they were still in the secret realm of ancient times. You Qi walked all the way down and did not encounter any high-level plant demons, even the low-level plant demons disappeared without a trace. Now, they Only the idea of ​​bringing high-grade herbs out of the secret realm is left in his mind!

"Didn't you say that the west side is dangerous? Why didn't you even see a planted demon?" Someone whispered!

"Who knows! Maybe it was because the senior wanted us to be more vigilant on the road, so I deliberately said it more seriously!"

"Anyway, we have entered the ancient secret realm this time, and the harvest is not small!"

Everyone heard this. I couldn't help a burst of joy, I couldn't hold back the laughter in my mouth, I laughed secretly!

Ying Li Xiang, who was walking in front, heard the laughter, and couldn't help frowning. Just as he was about to scold them, a strange breath rushed up from the soles of his feet!

He squinted his eyes, and quickly looked at the cultivator of the imaginary stage beside him!

Yin Jitian, Beiming, and Qinglian, who were walking at the front, also noticed this strange aura, and immediately looked around vigilantly.

The cultivator behind Ying Li met was still secretly laughing, his face sank, he turned his head and shouted: "You..." Before the

words were finished, the whole ground suddenly shook!

Everyone was shocked, and before they had time to react, the hard and flat ground suddenly loosened, as if encountering quicksand, the contracted beast under the monk sank little by little!

The contracted beast hurriedly flew into the air, and at the same time, the ground collapsed suddenly, and a huge bottomless black hole immediately turned into a bottomless black hole under the feet. Immediately, there seemed to be a strong suction in the black hole, and the contracted beast and the cultivator were sucked into it. In a black hole!

No matter how hard the contracted beasts and the monks struggle, or use various magic weapons and talismans, they will not be able to escape from the sky above the black hole. Only those who stand outside the black hole can escape this disaster!

The well-meaning monk threw a rope at the person who was sucked into the black hole, trying to pull the person out, but unexpectedly, even himself was drawn into the black hole!

Seeing this, no one dared to take the risk to rescue the people inside!

Ying Lixiang tried to use the wind scroll spell and wanted to roll the large group of people out of the black hole. However, as soon as the wind scroll reached the edge of the black hole, it was blocked by an invisible barrier and could not enter the barrier at all.

His heart sank: "There is an enchantment on the edge of the black hole blocking my spiritual power spell!"

Qinglian frowned, as if thinking of something, she quickly walked down from the contracted beast, then took out the rope from the space ring, One end is tied to a big tree, the other end is thrown into the black hole, and finally, a fastener is attached to the rope!

A monk quickly grabbed the rope and tried to pull himself out of the black hole by pulling force.

Seeing this, the monks standing outside the black hole also slowly followed Qinglian's example. Many monks in the black hole caught the rope. The monks who didn't catch the rope tried their best to swim towards the monk who caught the rope.

A cultivator standing outside the black hole suddenly heard a creaking sound, and quickly said, "Something seems to be ringing!"

Hearing this, the others immediately became nervous, and they all pricked up their ears to listen to the surrounding movement!

The quiet surroundings were full of "crunch-crunch--" sounds, which seemed to be the sound of trees breaking!

Yin Jitian saw a crack in the ground under the tree, and said in a deep voice, "The tree is about to be uprooted!"

The monk standing outside the black hole was startled and looked at the tree. Sure enough, as long as the big tree tied with a rope On the ground of the tree, cracks appeared one after another, and in the blink of an eye, the roots of the underground tree burst out of the ground.

Qing Lian quickly took out the sturdy talisman, but before she could throw it out, a big tree suddenly flew up and flew towards the black hole.

When Yin Jitian saw that the tree was about to fly over his head, he moved his eyes and jumped up quickly. At the same time, he concentrated all his strength on his feet, and then kicked the tree hard!

Immediately, the big tree pulled the person in the black hole like a meteor, drew an arc in the air, flew out into the distance, and then turned into a black spot and disappeared from everyone's sight.

"..." Everyone stared blankly at the direction where the big tree and the monk disappeared, almost unable to recover!

The people in the black hole panicked and shouted: "The other big trees will be pulled up!"

Qinglian recovered and threw the sturdy talisman on the ground under the big tree, but it didn't work. Pull out the roots little by little.

The other monks quickly regained their senses, walked to the front of the tree, and tried to make a sacrifice to the sky, kicking the tree away at the moment when the tree flew up!

Yin Jitian sat back in front of Beiming, looked at the monk standing under the big tree, and said lightly, "They can't drink it!"

Judging from the distance of the monk who flew out just now, at most five miles away. Outside the ground, but if it were a normal day, if he used all his strength, he should be able to kick people out fifty kilometers away. It can be seen that how much effort it takes to save people!

Hearing this, Bei Ming raised his eyebrows and instructed the cultivator who was about to kick the tree: "Everyone, put a few more tension talismans on your feet!" When

everyone heard this, they quickly took out four or five tension talismans and put them on the On the right foot, at the moment when the tree was uprooted and flew out from the ground, he kicked the tree hard!

As a result, the tree was not kicked out, and the cultivator who kicked the tree was knocked three feet away by the tree.

Everyone was stunned again!

How much tension did Mrs. Ming use to kick the tree out?

Beiming, Yin sacrifice to the sky: "..."

The big tree that flew towards the black hole directly smashed the monks and contracted beasts above the black hole, and the people and beasts in the black hole quickly avoided!

Ying Lixiang said quickly: "Let's try the method just now, and then ask everyone to paste a few more tension talismans!

"

Everyone looked at the black hole and saw that the monks and contracted beasts above the black hole were quickly pulled into the black hole. The monks in the black hole all looked at the people standing outside the black hole with desperate expressions. Dead face staring at them!

After a while, the person standing outside the black hole can no longer see the figure falling into the black hole, and the black hole returns to its flat road.

The monk standing on the road stared at the flat ground in a daze: "..."

Immediately afterwards, a lot of white bones appeared on the ground that made people feel dark and deep, there were monsters and people, and they stood in front of them in shock. The monk took a few steps back in fear, almost falling to the ground.

Everyone was silent, and looked at the bones on the ground in horror!

At this moment, a strange breath rushed out from the ground again!

Ying Lixiang's face changed greatly: "Here again!"

After what happened before, this time, everyone was very alert. When they heard Ying Lixiang's words, they didn't hesitate at all. They quickly rode the contracted beast and flew away from the original place. land.

As soon as they ran away from the place, the ground there immediately became as soft and collapsed as before, and then a large black hole formed.

This time, not only one black hole appeared, but huge black holes appeared one after another, as if chasing after the monks, making them avoid it!

Several monks who couldn't run fast were sucked into the hole one after another, leaving those who ran in front of them trembling, fearing that they would be the next to die.

After about five miles, the black hole stopped emerging!

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, but they didn't take it lightly and ran forward!

"It's really dangerous!" Yin Jitian exhaled lightly and leaned on Beiming's body.

Beiming hugged him, frowned, and whispered in his ear: "It will be more dangerous later!"

Yin Jitian sighed: "I don't know what will happen later!" If you

didn't encounter this black hole, you lost With so many people, I don't know how many people have to die in the road behind to get out of here.

At this time, someone said, "There are thirty-seven monks who were caught in the black hole!"

Hearing this number, the rest of the monks couldn't help but tremble slightly, thinking of the situation just now, still having lingering fears!

"Wouldn't the road behind be more dangerous?" someone asked in a low voice.

"I don't know!"

"What happened before made me dare not go on!" The

monks began to discuss!

Ying Lixiang heard the chattering voice behind him, his face sank, and he said, "If you don't want to leave, just stay here, or go back to the woods in the south!"

Someone heard his words and felt injustice: " Speaking of it! Senior Ying should make a statement about what happened before! Since you know it's so dangerous, why are you taking us this way? Isn't that asking us to die?"

When Ying Lixiang heard this, he couldn't help but get angry: "Before I came here, I already said that it is dangerous to enter here, and you both agreed to come to the west with us. Now it's better, if you encounter something, you can put the blame on me. I don't even think about it, those monks who died were all because they took it lightly, if they hadn't relaxed and chatted happily, they wouldn't have been sucked into the black hole!" The

monks were dumbfounded!

Yin Jitian looked at them with a sneer!

Bei Ming said lightly: "From the beginning to the end, no one forced you to follow! If you don't dare to go any further, just stay here!" The

monks were silent for a while, not knowing what to choose!

Whether it is staying here or continuing to move forward, it is equally dangerous!

At this moment, the sound of the running footsteps of the monster beasts sounded in front of them. According to the rumbling sound, it could be heard that the number of monster beasts was extremely large!

29

Chapter 229 - Ancient Secret Realm (13) - The Land of Wraiths

When everyone heard the running sounds of the monsters, they couldn't help but get on their guard and looked ahead vigilantly.

In their hearts, they wanted to turn around and run, but there was a man-eating black hole behind them, and they couldn't run back. Moreover, now that they were thinking about running, it seemed that it was too late!

At this time, dozens of black shadows leaped out from the bushes and stopped in front of them.

Seeing the figure of a monk sitting behind the majestic monster, everyone breathed a sigh of relief!

They don't want to fight with a group of ferocious monsters after leaving the range of the black hole!

When Bei Ming saw the person coming, his eyes lighted up: "Dad!"

Bei Yuhong saw that Bei Ming and Yin Jitian were safe and sound, and smiled slightly: "It's fine!"

Yin Jitian nodded to Bei Yuhong, and then noticed Bei Ming. The five monks around Yuhong are all from the Bei family. One of them is Bei Shen, the patriarch of the Bei family branch, the other is the law enforcement elder, and he has never met the other three Bei family monks!

At this time, a loud voice sounded: "I said that Young Master Ming and Mrs. Ming came together. Now, you can enter me!" Hearing the sound, only

the team of Yin Jitian noticed Beishen's back. , also carrying a male monk!

Someone behind Yin Jitian recognized the monk behind Beishen and exclaimed, "Isn't he the monk who was kicked away by Mrs. Ming just now

?

" He came here! Before, he fell from the sky and just hit the place where we were meditating. We thought he was here to attack us, so we arrested him. Under cross-examination, he said that Mrs. Ming had kicked him over. , We don't believe it. In the end, it was Elder Hong who used the Guidance Technique to confirm that the Ming kid is really in the west!" The

male cultivator turned over from Beiming's contracted beast, exhaled heavily, and said to Yin Jitian and the others: " Fortunately, I met you, otherwise, I will be thrown into the land of resentful souls by them!"

While speaking, his eyes swept across the Yin Jitian group and found that there were many fewer people in the team. He suddenly raised his mind, and cautiously asked, "Why are there so many people missing? Where did the others go?" The

monks They all remained silent, Qinglian sighed softly: "Except for you, no

one is spared!" The male cultivator suddenly shivered!

He had previously complained that Mrs. Ming had kicked him so far, and almost caused him to be thrown into the land of resentful souls. Now, hearing such a result, he was extremely grateful for the kick given by Mrs. Ming!

The male cultivator looked at Yin Jitian and thanked him gratefully: "Thank you Mrs. Ming for saving your life!"

Yin Jitian nodded, accepting his gratitude!

In fact, the kick he kicked before was also trying to see if he could kick people out of the black hole!

Bei Ming rode the contracted beast to Bei Yuhong and asked, "What's ahead!"

Bei Yuhong's face was solemn: "It's a place to gather resentful souls! Not only is resentment very heavy, but it is also fundamentally related to our ability. We can't deal with them!" The

law enforcement elders corrected Bei Yuhong's statement: "To be exact, whether we use spells, ordinary swordsman hacking, or magic talismans, we can't hit them, but they can touch them. Get our bodies!" When

everyone heard this, they fell silent!

This situation is simply to die!

Yin Jitian turned to look at Bei Ming: "How are we going to get there?"

Bei Ming squinted: "Let's go and have a look first!"

Bei Yuhong's expression condensed: "Are you going to the Land of Resentful Souls?"

Bei Ming Glancing at the group of monks behind Bei Yuhong, he said simply: "I think there is an exit over there!"

The monks who followed Bei Yuhong looked at each other, and someone asked aloud, "Master Ming, what do you think is there? There is an exit, why do you think, are you not even sure about yourself?"

Bei Ming replied without denying: "Well! I'm really not sure!"

"Since I'm not sure, I advise Young Master Ming not to take risks. You haven't seen how terrifying the Wraith Land is!"

Bei Ming said: "I still plan to go and see!"

Bei Yuhong and Qinglian said in unison, "I'll go too! " Beishen

, the law enforcement elder and the other three monks agreed to follow.

Beiming nodded, ignoring the rest of the others, and drove the contracted beast to the land of resentful souls!

Bei Yuhong and others followed behind!

The other cultivators looked at each other in dismay, and then followed one after another!

The rest of the monks who didn't want to follow the past, saw that most of them followed, and this is a dangerous place, so I had to bite the bullet and follow!

After running about two miles, it was a sunny day with the scorching sun in the sky, and the surrounding trees had already withered away, leaving bare branches!

In addition, there were densely packed graves under the big tree, and the gloomy wind blew through, and everyone couldn't help but shudder.

"Walk another mile, and you can see the Land of Resentful Souls! There is a strange barrier there, preventing the resentful souls from leaving the Land of Resentful Souls!" Bei Yuhong said!

Yin Jitian quickly spread his vision, and immediately saw the land of resentful souls a mile away. It was full of resentful souls wandering. They had a gloomy face, either blue-white or blue-black, with gloomy eyes. Evil, breathless!

He was wearing a tattered robe, and his resentment was so heavy that he exuded a thick black qi all over his body, causing the whole dead forest to be covered with yin qi!

A large group of monks came to the Land of Resentful Souls and stopped outside the barrier. When they saw the resentful souls in the Land of Resentful Souls, they all frowned!

The resentful souls in the land of resentful souls originally just wandered aimlessly, but after seeing the monks coming, they became particularly fierce, opening their bloody mouths, revealing ugly black teeth, and angry towards the monks. They flew over.

The cultivators who had never seen such a scene were taken aback and took a few steps back involuntarily!

However, as soon as the Wraiths flew a few steps, they were blocked by a transparent barrier. No matter how ruthless they were or how hard they tried to rush towards the cultivator, they were all blocked by the barrier.

The monks let out a sigh of relief when they saw that the Wraith could not come over.

Beiming asked aloud: "They can't come, so what about us, can we go?" The

law enforcement elder replied: "Yes! That barrier doesn't seem to work for the monks, let us come and go freely, otherwise, we would have died long ago. It's inside!"

"I'll try it!"

Bei Ming got off the back of the contracted beast and walked towards the Wraith with his sword in hand.

Yin Jitian stared at Bei Ming's figure closely. If there was any emergency, he could use teleportation to take Bei Ming away!

Beiming walked in front of the barrier, and the resentful soul kept roaring at the monk as if he hadn't seen him!

The monk standing in the distance didn't notice this, but Yin Jitian noticed it!

He frowned. Could it be that Beiming is missing a soul, so the resentful soul can't see his existence, or maybe Beiming is the reason why the soul is a ghost repair, so the resentful soul doesn't see him as a human being?

Standing in front of the barrier, Bei Ming also found that the resentful soul's eyes were not focused on the person.

After observing them for a while, he took out an exorcism talisman from the space ring and stuck it on the sword. Then, he stood outside the barrier and inserted the sword into the barrier!

The sword passed through the transparent barrier and stabbed the body of one of the disheveled female resentful souls!

The long sword was directly inserted into the body of the female resentful soul, the female resentful soul froze, slowly lowered her head, and stared blankly at the sharp sword in her abdomen!

When the monks saw the female resentful soul looking down at the sword, they raised their hearts slightly and asked each other, "Did you stab her?"

Someone said uncertainly, "It seems so!"

Bei Yuhong looked at Bei Ming in surprise, and Bei Shen asked curiously: "Ming boy, what is the talisman you put on your sword?"

Bei Ming turned around and said, "Exorcism talisman!"

Bei Shen exclaimed in disbelief: " How is that possible!" It's not like

they haven't used the ghost exorcism talisman before, but they can't kill these resentful souls!

Bei Ming said again: "I used a ghost exorcism talisman!"

"I used a spirit item before! How can you stab the resentful soul? Is your sword different from ours?"

Bei Ming said. Ming shook his head: "It shouldn't be about the sword!"

Beishen walked over in disbelief: "Give me a ghost-expelling charm to try!"

Beiming took out another ghost-expelling charm from the space ring!

Just when he handed the ghost exorcism talisman to the Northern God, he paused, his eyes suddenly filled with panic, and he shouted anxiously to Yin Jitian: "Shantenten, be careful!"

30

Chapter 230 The Ancient Secret Realm (14) - The Black Swamp

When Yin Jitian heard Beiming's anxious cry, his first reaction was to use teleportation to leave the back of the contracted beast.

Unexpectedly, his back seemed to be firmly sucked by something, making him unable to move!

When Yin Jitian looked back, he saw the walking tornado he had seen a few days ago spinning rapidly above his back, with a bottomless black hole in the middle, which made people feel panic when they looked at it. !

Before he had time to struggle, the whole person was quickly sucked into the tornado!

At the moment of entering, Yin Jitian saw that everyone around was also sucked into the tornado!

Beiming saw that Yin Jitian was sucked into the tornado, and his heart panicked, his eyes suddenly turned red, and countless bloodshots burst out from his eye sockets. He rushed over anxiously, but was tightly held by Beishen beside him arm!

Bei Ming turned his head anxiously and roared, "What are you doing?"

Bei Shen was stunned when he saw Bei Ming so rude for the first time!

In the past, the Bei Ming he saw was calm, graceful and noble, and would not be anxious about anything, but now it was like a lion awakened from a deep sleep by being disturbed, furious and frantic!

Beishen quickly returned to his senses and hurriedly said: "Don't worry, that tornado is just a portal!"

Beiming slightly restrained the anxiety and anger on his body when he heard this: "What do you mean?"

Beishen explained: "I once I was also sucked in, and I thought I was dead at the time! I didn't expect that I was sent to an unknown place, and then I was sent here by a tornado, so I was fortunate enough to see your father and the law enforcement elders."

Bei Ming looked at his eyes The gradually disappearing tornado, with a cold face, asked in a deep voice, "Are you sure?"

He was afraid of seeing something like a black hole. After people entered, they came out like a pile of bones!

Beishen gave him an angry look: "Do you think it is necessary for me to make fun of you about these things? If you rushed over just now, you might not be able to be sent to the same place as Shantideva. At that time, the two of you may still be able to. We are farther apart! So, we still think about how to get through this land of resentful souls! Maybe somewhere in front, we can meet Shantideva who was sent back by the tornado!"

Bei Ming silently looked at Yin Jitian before The place to be!

There used to be a team of more than 100 people, but now only he and Beishen are left. Moreover, the tornado has disappeared without a trace, and he does not know where to find Shantidea. The only way to do it now is to believe the words of Beishen and believe that Shantideva can. Sent back by a tornado!

Beiming threw the ghost exorcism talisman on Beishen, turned around, and called out another contracted beast!

"We will ride on the same contracted beast later, and we will take care of each other!"

"Yeah!"

Beishen looked at the northern part of Beiming and sighed secretly!

What he said to Beiming before was indeed true, but the place where he was told was extremely dangerous. I really don't know if Shantideva, as a mortal, would be able to pass through it safely and return here safely.

Beishen put the ghost-exorcism talisman on his sword, stabbed it into the body of the resentful spirit in the barrier, and then pulled out the sword!

Of course, the Wraith was still standing in place and roaring at them!

Beishen frowned: "I think it must be a problem with the sword!"

Beiming coldly glanced at the resentful soul that didn't disappear: "Just sit on top of the contracted beast later! I will cut the resentful soul !" Beishen

smiled and said: "That's really hard for you!"

Fortunately, as long as Beiming stabs in, he can dissipate the resentful soul, otherwise, I don't know when a person will cut it!

The two sat on the contracted beast and rushed into the barrier!

The resentful souls in the Land of Resentful Souls immediately rushed towards them frantically. To be precise, they rushed towards the contracted beast and Beishen. However, they were all beheaded by Beiming, and the resentful spirits turned into a cloud of black smoke one by one. !

At first, Beishen didn't pay attention to this matter. After they ran for a cup of tea in the land of resentful souls, he found out that the resentful spirits did not attack Beiming.

"Ming boy, are you wearing a magic weapon to exorcise ghosts!"

"No!" Beishen's

eyes flashed with doubts: "It's really strange!"

Beiming slashed at the resentful souls without a word. Because of the safety of Yin sacrifice to the sky, he really has no mood to care about why the resentful soul didn't attack him.

——On

the other side, after Yin Jitian was sucked into the tornado, the eyes suddenly became dark.

However, there was no pain in his body. He guessed that he should not have been swallowed by a tornado!

About the time of the incense stick, there was a ray of light in the eyes gradually, and then, the whole person slowly floated down.

Yin Jitian looked at the place that was not much brighter than the tornado, and frowned.

The sky above him was dark and gloomy, as if it were about to get completely dark. Under the soles of the feet, there is a soft and rotten black swamp that cannot be seen, so that the entire space appears to be even darker!

Yin Jitian was very fortunate that the place where he landed was on a rolling hill, so that he would not fall into the swamp.

He smelled the peculiar smell around him, and quickly covered his nose: "It really stinks!"

"This stench is highly poisonous!" A hoarse voice suddenly sounded behind him.

Hearing the sound, Yin Jitian turned around and saw a man covered in black mud walking out from behind a big rock.

Because the sky was too dark, he couldn't see the other's face clearly!

It wasn't until the other party walked in front of him and handed him the medicinal pill that he realized that the man covered in mud turned out to be Elder Xuanyu who had disappeared a few days ago!

Yin Jitian looked at Elder Xuanyu, whose face was covered with black mud and lost the light of day, with complicated light flashing in his eyes, and then his mouth twitched, and mockingly said, "I thought you were swallowed by a plant demon! Elder Xuanyu shoved the

medicinal pill into his hand and sneered: "I'm not stupid enough to fight with the advanced planting demon!"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows, threw the medicinal pill into his mouth, and chewed Said: "Is there any problem with the medicine you gave?"

Elder Xuanyu glared at him: "Poison won't kill you!"

Yin Jitian snorted, looked around, and used his vision to scan, although his sight could already see Scenery thousands of miles away, but no exit was found!

"How did you come here?"

Elder Xuanyu walked past him and said, "How did you come here, how did I come here!" On

that day, she knew that her cultivation was not as high as that of an advanced planting demon, Therefore, after Yin Jitian and the others ran away, she also found an opportunity to escape. Unexpectedly, when she turned to leave, she was sucked into the tornado by the strong suction, and then she came to the black swamp!

Yin Jitian followed behind her and asked curiously, "There are two of us here?"

Elder Xuanyu asked in return, "Can you still see a third person?

" There are hundreds of people here, how come I was the only one who fell here in the end!"

"I didn't see anyone else, I only saw you floating down from the sky alone!"

Yin Jitian couldn't ask anything from Elder Xuanyu , had to turn the topic back to her again: "Why are you so embarrassed?"

Elder Xuanyu gave him a deep look: "You'll know why I'm so embarrassed later!"

Yin Jitian received her peculiar gaze. , I suddenly had a bad premonition in my heart, could something big happen soon?

"You've been here for so many days, haven't you found an exit?"

Elder Xuanyu sneered and said, "If I found an exit, would I still stay here?"

Yin Jitian frowned and saw Elder Xuanyu walking and stopping, and he kept looking around, as if searching for what!

He wondered: "Are you looking for something?"

Elder Xuanyu looked at it for a while, thought about it, and then took out a blueprint to show him: "I'm looking for eye-catching grass, if you see black grass , just tell me!"

Yin Jitian took the blueprint, looked at the black grass drawn on the blueprint, his eyes moved slightly: "Are you sure there is this kind of grass here?"

Elder Xuanyu said while looking away: "I only know Nourishing spirit grass likes to grow in dark and damp places, as for whether there is any here, we still need to look for it!"

Yin Jitian asked: "Why do you want to look for nourishing spirit grass?"

Elder Xuanyu suddenly fell silent!

Seeing that she didn't speak, Yin Jitian turned his eyes away, glanced ahead, and said lightly: "On the hillside five miles away, there are a few grasses that look like the pictures on the picture, I don't know if it's what you're looking for. A

look of surprise flashed in Elder Xuanyu's eyes, and he asked in confusion, "How did you know?"

Yin Jitian raised the corner of his mouth coldly: "As long as you can find the herbs you want, you don't care how I know!"

Although Elder Xuanyu didn't quite believe what he said, he still did what he said.

Yin Jitian followed behind her, always paying attention to the movement around her to see if she could find the tornado that sent them here. She guessed that this tornado would likely send them back to their original place.

However, I don't know if it's his illusion, no matter whether he walks or stops, he always feels that his whole person is constantly moving!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

133K 2.8K 27
Warning: This story is about male x male relationships, I support Male x Male ships, like VKook. Jinmin. Namjin. ETC ETC. My main is VKook though. A...
Nothingness Od LiannQ

Historická literatura

36.8K 1.4K 183
Title: 不为 Author: Gui Hongluoxue (归鸿落雪) Status: 181 Main Chapters (Completed) When he woke up from the riverside, the Vermillion Bird was broken, his...
9.2K 640 10
Author: Ciel (92er) Paring: Taeyong x Jaehyun Thể loại: boylove, ABO, nhẹ nhàng, Rating: MA Nội dung: Thiếu tướng Lee và vợ ngài trong một cố sự nh...
5.5K 314 9
Here are just funny pictures with sayings or texts from bts