♡Arcane imagines♡ (REQUESTS A...

By _Just_Myah

Øh~ ţhé mį§éřý, évéřýbøđý wãņț§ țø bé mý éñémý. I fell in love with this on Netflix, especially Viktor. 😍 ... More

Requests and rules
Powder/Jinx + Twin! Fem! Reader
Vi x Caitlyn
Jayce x Male! Reader
Viktor x Fem! Reader
Silco x Gender neutral! Reader
Jayce x Viktor
Vi x Fem! Reader
Mylo x Gender neutral! Reader
Ekko x Fem! Reader
Sevika + Child! Reader
Caitlyn x Fem! Reader
Vander x Fem! Reader
Silco x Fem! Reader
Mylo x Trans Male! Reader
Claggor x Trans Male! Reader.
Silco headcannons
Sevika headcannons
Mylo headcannons
Sevika + Child! Reader Part 2
Sevika + Child! Reader Part 3
Mylo x Male! Reader
Mylo x Fem! Reader
Mylo x Male! Reader

Sevika + Child! Reader Part 4 (last part)

517 11 6
By _Just_Myah

Family love.

Sevika held the child in her arms. Their eyes gleamed in the light, quiet as a mouse.

She had no idea where they came from, she looked left and right- deciding that she would have to something about them.

"Looks like you're coming home with me kid." Sev looked at a note pinned to the baby's blanket, "Y/N...huh. Nice name." She held them close and went on her way.

Sevika now looked at her sleeping kid, all grown up. Memories flooded her mind: first steps, learning to talk, and even when they shot something for the first time. She was so proud.

Where did the time go? They're nearly her height, and nearly as skilled. Whatever would happen to her, Sev knew that they were in good hands with Silco.

"I love ya, kid. Always will." She patted Y/N's head gently and walked out.

"I love you too, Mum." Y/N whispered back.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.8K 14
First off its Vi what do you expect Second I'm writing this because I love the show. If you don't want to read a book with any type of trauma then t...
142K 2.7K 30
Like the title says ig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1.4K 73 12
(OLD AND CRINGY ASF) You are 14 along with Ray,Emma and Norman. In this story Y/N (you) are the oldest along with Norman,Emma and Ray. Kids shipped...
410K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...