Buddha's Wicked Wife

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350 end

151-160

158 1 0
By jeon_jijae

51

Chapter 151 Crazy Hair

"Ji...Janetian!"

The village chief slowly looked away from Yin Jitian's face in shock and looked behind him.

At this moment, his hair was not hanging under the lower waist, but floating in the air with his teeth and claws, like a group of demons dancing wildly, he looked not only angry, but also very terrifying!

Fear flashed in Da Village Chief's eyes, and he couldn't help choking. He quickly smeared the medicine on the wound, put on his robe, and said with a smile, "Why are you here?"

Yin Jitian thought that Da Village Chief and the envoy knew each other. , his face became cold again, he turned and walked to the chair in the hall and sat down.

The head of the village hurriedly poured tea and water for Yin Jitian, and then, sitting on the side, asked cautiously, "Are you unhappy?"

Yin Jitian glanced at him and asked lightly, "How do you know? The

village chief took another look at the flying hair behind him, and couldn't help muttering, "I don't know if I don't know!"

He looked at the expression of Yin Jitian, but he didn't seem to notice that his hair was flying furiously. , hurriedly smiled and said: "In the past, when you came to me, you always had a smile on your face, but today... uh... looks a little cold!"

Moreover, looking at him, his eyes seemed to be eating people.

Doubt flashed in the heart of the village chief, did he offend him?

But, wasn't it good yesterday?

How could such a big change happen in just one day?

Did what happened yesterday upset him?

The village chief asked cautiously, "Are you okay yesterday? Did you chase after you to kill you?

" , also thought of swallowing things.

The teacup he had just picked up in his hand was replayed on the table, and with a 'smack' sound, the village chief jumped up in a panic, and almost didn't break out of the door!

So... so scary! terrible!

One of the tails of the hair behind Yin Jitian has turned into a sharp arrow, and the tail has turned into an arrow feather, and it is about to shoot at him!

The village chief hurriedly handed over the fruit to Yin Jitian: "Eat more fruit and relieve your anger!"

Yin Jitian didn't take the fruit, he continued to pick up the teacup, drank it all, and then asked, "Have you seen me? A ghost cultivator in black clothes and a white mask lives nearby?"

The chief of the village looked at the arrow turning back into his hair, and immediately let out a sigh of relief, then hurriedly shook his head: "I haven't seen it before!

" The day looked strangely at the big village chief!

In the past, when the village chief saw him coming, he was always cheerful, and the whole person was very cheerful.

But today, since he came, the big village chief has been trembling and looks very scared.

Could it be that there is something hidden in the big village chief's house that he doesn't want him to know?

"Are you sure you haven't seen this ghost repairer?" Yin Jitian asked again, and then added: "You better not lie to me, I hate others for lying to me the most!"

The village chief looked at him His hair had turned into a sharp knife, and he almost didn't kneel on the spot.

With a sad face, he said, "I really haven't seen this ghost repairer! If you really want to find him, I can ask the villagers for you, maybe the villagers have seen this person!"

Yin Jitian saw that the big village chief didn't seem to be there Lie, I scanned Douhua Village and the surrounding areas outside the village with my vision, but I did not see the figure of Tun Po.

"No need!"

Once again, the head of the village saw Yin Jitian's hair returning to its original state, he was relieved, raised his hand and wiped the sweat from his forehead with his sleeve.

His motherfucker!

If you get hurt by his hair!

Don't say whether it will kill him, I am afraid that the injured place will not be healed for a lifetime!

Yin Jitian glanced at the sweat on the forehead of the village chief, and asked suspiciously, "Are you very hot?"

Logically speaking, cultivators should not sweat like ordinary people.

However, Beiming was different. His body was tormented by the pain, and he couldn't stand it until he was sweating!

Da Village Chief dared to tell the truth, so he had to make up a lie to deceive him: "I'm not hot, but because I accidentally touch the wound on my body, I sweat!"

When Yin Jitian thought of coming in, he saw Da Village Chief Drugs are being applied!

The village chief hurriedly changed the subject: "Shantentian, are you here to buy rations for monsters today?"

Yin Jitian's expression froze.

In fact, he wanted to avoid Bei Yuhong, and then, there was no place... that he thought of coming to Douhua Village.

Of course, that's just one of the reasons!

The second is to see if I can meet Soul-Swallowing here, and the third...

Yin sacrifices to the sky to see the big village chief!

Seeing that Yin Jitian didn't answer him immediately, and seeing that he was looking at him, the village chief guessed something about him, and quickly said, "Shantenten, do you need my help with anything? If there is something, just say it. Come out, as long as I can help, I will definitely help!"

Yin Jitian shook his head: "No! I just want to ask you something!"

The village chief quickly said: "Then you can ask! As long as I know, I must know everything, and I will tell you everything!"

He saw that Yin Jitian's hair was hanging down a lot, and the corner of his mouth finally brought a smile.

Yin Jitian asked deeply, "Really?"

"Of course! Just ask!"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "I ask you, have you lied to me?"

The village chief replied without thinking: "No!"

Yin Jitian narrowed his eyes slightly, staring at him without speaking!

The big village chief was stared at by him, and seemed to think of something. He suddenly felt in his heart, and thought to himself, did he know about that incident?

But, no!

Yin Jitian picked up the fruit on the table and took a big bite: "Are you sure?"

The village chief immediately patted his chest and said, "I promise, I didn't lie to you!"

Yin Jitian bit the fruit and said nothing.

After all, the things he wants to ask are related to the divine envoy. If he continues to ask the root cause, it may not be a good thing for him to tell himself. Sometimes the more he knows, the more detrimental he is.

What's more, the divine envoy is not someone he can afford, at least now he is not an opponent of the divine envoy!

Yin Jitian suddenly smiled: "Okay! I also asked casually!"

He threw the core out of the window, stood up, and half-truthly said: "Let's go and see the rations! I didn't take the rations yesterday. Take it back, today the headmaster came to trouble me!"

The village chief laughed: "Stantenday is in a bad mood, so it's because the headmaster is making trouble for you!"

He thought he was making him unhappy!

Yin Jitian curled his lips: "No, they said a lot of ugly things to me, and no one can stand it!"

"That's good! You wait here for a while, and I'll have someone bring the rations here. !"

Yin Jitian waved his hand: "No need! I'll go directly with you!"

The village chief looked at the hair that was still dancing wildly in the sky, and said quickly: "No?! No! No! You are a guest, how can you Let you go to that dirty place, or I'll have people bring the rations over!"

He was really afraid that after the Yin sacrifice to the sky, he would scare the villagers in the village.

Yin Jitian doesn't talk nonsense with him, just open the door!

The moment he saw the two guards guarding the door, his hair suddenly fell and returned to its original state!

The village chief was instantly relieved. He knew that when Yin Jitian saw other people, his hair would fall down, so he would push Yin Jitian out of the room with all his might!

He regained his senses, smiled and walked out of the courtyard with Yin Jitian. Seeing the villagers coming and going, Yin Jitian

asked curiously, "How did the villagers escape yesterday's pursuit by the men in black?"

They are all in the Foundation Establishment period, how can they escape the pursuit of Jindan cultivator and Yuanying cultivator!

Also, with such a low level of cultivation, how could a villager be a heinous person?

The village chief smiled and said: "In the woods, I once set up a formation. Only people from Douhua Village can enter, so they can escape the pursuit of those people! By the way! I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday, and I'm hurting you. Fortunately, you are fine, otherwise, I don't know how to explain to the people of the Bei family!"

Yin Jitian sneered: "You can say this the other way around! If you want to talk about being involved, it should be me! You are here to kill me, and you are only implicated by me!"

The village chief looked at him in surprise: "How do you know?"

"After you threw me into the woods, I met five monks who were in the virtual period. One of them personally said that he obeyed the orders of the elders to kill me! Besides, if they really want to kill the people of Douhua Village, will you be able to stay in the village safe and sound today?"

The village chief said worriedly: "Since it is I came to kill you, then you have to be careful in the future!"

"They won't trouble me for the time being!"

Yin Jitian looked at the big village chief and said deeply, "As for how I came to your house before. You have to pretend you didn't see it!"

The village chief was stunned, looked at his hair that was about to move, and quickly laughed: "Have I seen anything before? Sorry! I don't have a good memory, I don't think so. Get up!"

When Yin Jitian heard this, he smiled with satisfaction!

52

Chapter 152 Let's Get Married

The village chief first took Yin Jitian to stroll around in the bean curd before taking people to the warehouse to take away the monster rations.

After buying the rations for the demon beasts, he went back to the village chief's house for dinner.

It was not until night fell and the moon rose that Yin Ji only used teleport to leave Douhua Village!

The village chief looked at the empty chair opposite, and immediately, the whole person leaned on the back of the chair in prostration, took out silk from his sleeves and wiped the sweat overflowing from his forehead. "Which son of a bitch in the

Bei family dares to make him so angry, he really doesn't know how to live or die!" Damn it ! Speaking of which, he is the most pitiful one, causing him to bear the anger for those people! As long as the big village chief thinks of the angry hair of Yin Jitian, he can't help frowning tightly! Judging from today's situation, Shantideva still doesn't know that his emotions will cause his hair to be infected, and most importantly, he still won't manipulate his hair! The head of the village sighed: "It's really difficult! I hope that I don't hurt innocent people!" ——Yin Jitian returned to Beifu, and first went to the account room to retrieve the spiritual stone that was paid for today! When the accountant saw the arrival of Yin Jitian, a strange look flashed in his eyes, but he did not deliberately embarrass or make things difficult. Instead, he readily handed over the spirit stone. After Yin Jitian got the spirit stone, he walked slowly to the beast garden. It was nighttime, and there were very few disciples on duty in the beast garden. It was more than half an hour after they checked out the monster rations they bought. The reason why it took so much time is because during the ration count, the disciples of the zoo not only deliberately checked the rations slowly, but also chose the monster rations he bought, if he hadn't blocked them with words. , I'm afraid I have to stay in the zoo for half an hour. It was already Xu Shi when Yin Jitian came out of the beast garden, and then he walked slowly back to the Hong Elder's Home.

When he walked into the Hong Elder's Home, it was already close to Hai Shi!

On weekdays, at this hour, the people in the courtyard either went back to their room to practice, or they had already returned to their room to fall asleep, leaving only a very small number of disciples to patrol the courtyard!

Of course, tonight was an exception.

As soon as Yin Jitian stepped into the courtyard gate of the courtyard, he heard a bang from the hall and courtyard. Suddenly, the whole ground shook, and the waves of spiritual energy that rushed towards him caused the trees in the courtyard to rustle. ring.

He hurriedly held the door of the courtyard gate, looked at the courtyard in doubt, and saw the disciples and servants of the Hong Elder's House all controlling the magic tools, parked in the sky and looked in the direction of the hall, their mouths still kept talking. Discover the admiration.

"Master Ming's monsters are really powerful! Even

though the contracted beasts are only level 8, their strength has surpassed level 9!" The equipment created by beasts is naturally the best and the best!"

"In addition to contract beasts, the magic weapons and instruments used by Young Master Ming are also very powerful!"

"I heard that these magic weapons are from the Secret Mirror or Master Ming. The rank found in the immortal mirror is above the immortal rank!" The disciple who said this was a little proud: "Elder Qian, they want to break these magic weapons, I am afraid it will take some effort!"

At this time, someone exclaimed. A voice: "Look, Young Master Ming's body doesn't seem to be able to support it!"

The faces of the disciples showed concern: "Young Master Ming's health is not good, and now he has been fighting with the elders for nearly two hours, and his body naturally supports Do n't stop!"

When Yin Jitian heard their words, worries and doubts flashed in his eyes.

what happened?

How could Bei Ming have a fight with Elder Qian and the others?

Yin Jitian ran to the courtyard of the hall. Before entering the courtyard, he heard Bei Yuhong anxiously say: "Ming'er, Elder Qian and the others said some unpleasant things, but they didn't hide Shantiantian. Don't you believe what I say?"

"Since he didn't hide him, what about Shantianren?" Bei Ming asked weakly.

"Jantian left by himself, when I went to your room to look for him, he was no longer in the room!" Bei Yuhong was anxious, angry and worried: "Ming'er, your body can't take it anymore, hurry up and stop Let's go!"

Bei Sheng and Bei Wei, who were watching the battle from a distance, heard Bei Yuhong's words and said loudly, "Young Master, Young Madam did go by herself."

"You are disgraceful! Say it!" Bei Ming said angrily in a calm voice: "In short, I won't give up if I haven't seen anyone!"

Bei Sheng and Bei Wei were ashamed and dared not speak again.

"We've already sent someone to look for it!" Bei Yuhong persuaded bitterly: "You take a break first, and then take care of the elders and the others!"

From their words, Yin Jitian probably understood what had happened.

Bei Ming thought that he left Bei's house because of the ugly words Bei Qian said!

As soon as Yin Jitian entered the courtyard, he saw that the elders of the collateral line were overwhelmed with fighting with the contracted beasts of Beiming and the magic weapons released.

Seeing how they were struggling, they knew they had been fighting for a long time.

"No!"

Bei Ming's weak and cold face revealed his stubbornness that he would not make changes at will because of others' words. He kept urging the magic weapon in his hands, so that Elder Qian and the others had no chance to take a breath.

Yin Jitian looked at Beiming, who was pale and sweating profusely, his eyes warmed slightly, and he called out in distress, "Beiming!" Beiming,

who was concentrating on dealing with Elder Qian, suddenly heard the voice of the person in his heart, and his whole body was covered in pain. With a shock, he turned his head suddenly, and followed the sound to look at the door of the yard.

When he saw Yin Jitian standing at the gate of the courtyard, his dark eyes suddenly brightened, the figure flickered, and the next moment, he came to Yin Jitian, hugged Yin Jitian tightly in his arms, and kept going. He rubbed his lower jaw against Yin Jitian's hair, or kissed his forehead and cheek with his thin, cold lips.

"I thought you left Bei's house and left me!" Bei Ming's hoarse and weak tone revealed inaudible anxiety and fear!

When Yin Jitian heard what he said, he also hugged Beiming's waist tightly, buried his face in his chest, and said in a hoarse voice, "You are such an idiot!"

How could he be because of Bei Qian's few words Just leaving Beiming, wouldn't that be the same as Bei Qian's intention!

Bei Yuhong, Bei Wei, and Bei Sheng were relieved when they saw Yin sacrifice to the sky: "That's great! The young lady is finally back!"

The disciples and servants of the Hong Elder's House who were watching also smiled happily when they saw Yin sacrifice to the sky.

Yin Jitian felt that his hair was wet and wet, and when he looked up, he saw sweat dripping from Bei Ming's forehead. He said anxiously, "Let's go back to the room first!"

Bei Ming knew that he had consumed too much spiritual energy, and his body supported him. Before long, Ruoyouruowu nodded.

Yin Jitian hurriedly helped Beiming to go to Mingshengyuan.

When the law enforcement elders who had been sitting in the hall saw them leave, they immediately chased them out and said quickly, "Elder Hong, why don't you let Bei Ming take back the magic weapon and the contracted beast?"

Bei Yuhong looked at the man who was being tortured by the magic weapon. Bei Qian and the others snorted coldly: "Just let them stay for a while!"

Today, the direct line and the collateral line can be considered to be ripped apart. In the future, I am afraid that there will be a tit-for-tat confrontation. In this case, why should they ask Ming'er for them ? Take back the magic weapon!

Fortunately, all the contracted beasts of the elders have been cut off from the spiritual connection, so that the people of the direct line have the upper hand. Otherwise, with so many high-level elders, the elders of the direct line may not be able to match four hands with two fists!

The law enforcement elder looked at Bei Qian and the others who were fighting hard, the corner of his mouth suddenly twitched, and said with a bit of schadenfreude: "Alright!"

——Yin

Jitian carefully helped Bei Ming to lie down on the bed, and then pulled it up Cover him with the quilt!

Beiming said hoarsely: "You come up too!"

Yin Jitian brushed away the hair on Beiming's cheeks and said, "You lie down for a while, and I'll fetch water to wipe your sweat!"

"No!" Beiming's eyes flickered anxiously, and he quickly grabbed him He held his hand and didn't let him leave: "Come up!"

Seeing that his face was getting paler and bloodless, Yin Jitian hurriedly said: "Okay! Good! Good! Stop talking! Save some energy!"

Bei Ming saw him So worried about himself, the corner of his mouth weakly evoked a pleasant smile!

Yin Jitian lay down beside Beiming: "Okay! You can sleep now!" Beiming

said again: "Kiss me!"

Yin Jitian raised his head and muttered: "Hey!

Bei Ming didn't speak, just looked at him with very longing eyes.

In the eyes of Yin Jitian, he looked very pitiful, and immediately, he was defeated!

He got up helplessly: "After kissing, you must rest!"

Bei Ming lightly blinked his eyelids and agreed!

Yin Jitian first dropped a kiss on his slightly wet forehead, followed by thick black eyebrows, then curled eyelashes, high nose bridge, and finally cold thin lips.

Bei Ming looked at him quietly, although he was just a little bit of water, but every time he looked at him, he showed how much he cared about himself!

After Yin Jitian kissed the corner of his mouth, he said softly, "Sleep!"

Bei Ming looked at the gentle and delicate little face, couldn't help but stretched out his hands, hugged the person tightly in his arms, and said hoarsely, "Shantentian, let's get married. !"

53

Chapter 153 It only listens to you

Yin Jitian lay silently on Beiming's chest, listening to the powerful heartbeat and pondering!

Does he really want to hold another marriage ceremony with Beiming?

However, as long as he thinks of the scene of two big men getting married, his scalp feels numb. However, the fact that Bei Qian said that he is a male pet today also made him feel particularly angry!

Yin Jitian gritted his teeth and said ruthlessly: "Okay!" The

female horse's!

The chrysanthemums are all exploded!

Are you still afraid of marrying a man?

When Bei Ming heard this, his pale and bloodless lips immediately overflowed with a low and pleasant laughter!

Yin Jitian hurriedly looked up, and saw Bei Ming slowly closing his eyes, and the smile on the corners of his mouth slowly converged. For a moment, the whole person seemed to have fallen asleep, very peaceful!

He was slightly startled. At this time, Bei Ming was like the first time he was shopping, when he suddenly fell ill in a shop. At that time, Bei Ming's face was like a dead person.

Yin Jitian trembled with his fingertips and gently stroked Beiming's face.

When he touched the icy cheek, as if electrocuted, he suddenly pulled back his hand!

Yin Jitian was shocked, and quickly got up and ran to the door of the room, wanting to find someone to see the situation of Beiming!

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Beidou respectfully standing outside the door.

When Beidou saw Yin Jitian opened the door, he immediately greeted him: "Beidou has seen the young lady!"

Yin Jitian looked at his weak and pale face and crumbling body, and suddenly remembered that Beiming had mentioned Beidou's arrival today. In charge of the punishment there.

Beidou didn't wait for Yin Jitian to make a sound, and immediately stated his intention: "I heard that the young master is not feeling well, so I sent over the medicinal pills that the young master usually takes!"

He handed the medicine bottle to Yin Jitian: "Just put it in your mouth for the young master!"

Yin Jitian took the medicine bottle and said lightly, "Got it!"

He put his hands on the door and was about to close the door when he heard Beidou urgently calling out, "Young madam!"

Yin Jitian looked at him suspiciously: "What else is going on!"

Beidou blushed and squeaked. After a while, he said, "Young Madam! I have offended you a lot in the past, please forgive me!"

Yin Jitian did not say that he would forgive him, nor did he say that he would not forgive him, but just stared at him closely!

Beidou continued: "Young madam, since you already know that the young master's body can become a child, then Beidou has to say, although when the young master becomes a child, his body is no different from a normal person, but it should not be impermanent. , it is easy to cause him to become worse and worse when he turns back to Young Master Ming!"

Yin Jitian frowned, it seemed that this was the case!

When Bei Yitong changed back to Beiming today, his body was indeed very weak!

Yin Jitian regained his senses, looked at Beidou, and said with some taste: "You really know Beiming!"

Beidou pursed his lips: "Beidou just doesn't want the young master to return to the bedridden appearance of a few months ago! At that time, the young master was not as good as death, so Beidou hopes that the young lady will treat the young master well, and don't let the young master feel bad for you!"

"Yeah!"

Yin Jitian responded, closed the door, and returned to the house. Beside the bed, give Bei Ming a pill.

After confirming that Bei Ming's face had improved, he breathed a sigh of relief, then took off his robe and lay down beside him to sleep.

When he woke up again, it was already bright outside.

Yin Jitian rubbed his sullen eyes, suddenly remembered Beiming's body, turned his head hurriedly, the bed next to him was already empty, and when he reached out to touch it, the bed was already cold.

He put on his robe and shoes suspiciously, got off the bed, and walked outside the screen. He saw Bei Ming, who had turned into a child, pushed open the door and walked in.

When Bei Yitong saw Yin sacrifice to the sky, his pupils, the corners of his eyes, his eyebrows, and even the corners of his mouth immediately showed a strong joy that could not be concealed.

Yin Jitian also laughed: "What happened? So happy!" Hearing this

, Bei Yitong hurriedly suppressed a barely visible smile and tried his best to raise his face, but after a while, his face could not be With a suppressed smile, "I'll comb your hair!"

He pulled Yin Jitian and sat in front of the dressing table.

Through the bronze mirror, Yin Jitian looked at him with a beaming face in doubt!

However, it is not easy for him to ask again, so as not to ruin Bei Yitong's happiness!

Bei Yitong combed his hair and said, "Shantentian, I want to cut a strand of hair from your hair, okay?"

Yin Jitian smiled: "Do you want to make a bracelet again?"

Bei Yitong answered frankly: "Yeah!"

Yin Jitian would not refuse such a thing: "Then you cut it!"

The smile on Bei Yitong's mouth widened.

He quickly took out the golden scissors from the space ring, picked out the innermost strand of hair, and then cut it with scissors.

Just listen to the harsh sound of iron rubbing against iron behind him.

Yin Jitian frowned immediately, and the sound behind him didn't really sound like the sound of his hair being cut.

He looked through the bronze mirror and saw Bei Yitong frown tightly, and couldn't help but wonder: "What's wrong? Cut it in the wrong place?"

Bei Yitong looked at him in the bronze mirror strangely, and said sullenly: "No!"

He handed the scissors to Yin Jitian: "See for yourself!"

Yin Jitian took the scissors in confusion and took a closer look, and found that the sharp blade was deeply cut into many strands like hair The same fine scratches!

He looked at Bei Yitong in surprise: "This...what's the matter?"

Bei Yitong handed him the hair that was going to be cut before: "This is the hair I wanted to cut before. Silk."

Yin Jitian silently looked at the intact hair!

Bei Yitong frowned, and anxiety flashed in his eyes: "Your hair is so weird! Not only will it cut people's hands, but it can also easily cut the top-grade golden scissors of Lingbao!" I

came back from the auction yesterday . , When he learned that Yin Jitian suddenly disappeared from the room, he tried to find his whereabouts with a bracelet made of his hair, but he couldn't sense where he was. After several investigations, he still couldn't find Shantiantian, so he guessed that either the North Dive and the others hid Shantiantian, or it was because of the regrowth of Shantiantian's hair, so the hair on his wrist would never grow again. effect. Therefore, I only thought about cutting off a strand of his hair and making it into a bracelet to wear on my wrist! Unexpectedly, such a bizarre thing would happen, but also because of this incident, it reminded him that he must give Shantian Tian a pill as soon as possible. Yin Jitian frowned and tried to use a gold scissor to cut off the hair where it was not cut. With a click, a strand of long hair fell off! Bei Yitong looked at the hair in Yin Jitian's palm and raised his eyebrows: "It seems that it only listens to you!" Yin Jitian handed the hair to Bei Yitong: "This hair is definitely weird, then you have to put Does it make a bracelet and wear it on the wrist?" Bei Yitong tried it on and made sure that he could sense where the owner of the hair was, and then replied, "Of course!" Yin Jitian didn't say anything anymore, waiting for Bei Yitong to replace him. After combing my hair, I walked out of the room and prepared to go to the hall for breakfast! Along the way, he saw the servants and disciples in the courtyard busying themselves, with beaming expressions on their faces, as if preparing to welcome some festive day! Yin Jitian asked curiously, "Is there any happy event going on in the house?" Nanny Liu and Nanny Zhang, who came up from the side, heard Yin Jitian's words, and Yingying smiled: "What we are going to do in Hong Elder's Home is a big happy event. It's a big happy event!"

When Yin Jitian heard Nanny Liu say this, he became even more curious!

"What a big happy event!"

Nanny Liu and Nanny Zhang smiled and said nothing, leaving behind a foggy, sweaty cloud to sacrifice to the sky, turned around and went to work on their business!

Yin Jitian looked at Bei Yitong and saw him nodding solemnly: "It's definitely a big happy event!"

"..."

Yin Jitian felt that they must be hiding something from him!

Since I can't ask the results from them, I have to wait until I see Beisheng and them and ask them clearly!

When Yin Jitian came to the hall, he saw Bei Shen took out a two-foot-long list and handed it over to the servant, and repeatedly explained that the servant must buy everything on the list within seven days.

After Bei Shen finished his explanation, he saw Yin Jitian and Bei Yitong walking into the hall, and immediately greeted them with a smile!

"Young madam! The little one has ordered the cook to stew a cup of tonic for you, so that you can replenish your body well. When the happy day comes, it will definitely make your face red!"

Yin Jitian looked at it in confusion . Bei Shen!

What does the happy day have to do with his flushed face?

Before Yin Jitian had time to ask, a servant walked in: "I have seen the young master and the young lady!"

Bei Shen asked, "What's the matter?" The

servant said, "Elder Feng wants to see the young lady. !"

Elder Feng?

Beiyufeng?

Yin Jitian immediately guessed the purpose of Bei Yufeng's meeting with him, and the corner of his mouth curved into an arc!

54

Chapter 154 Repaying the Disgrace of the Day

Bei Yitong knew that Bei Yufeng had always thought that Yin Jitian was not worthy of him, so when he heard the servant said that Bei Yufeng wanted to see Yin Jitian, he immediately frowned.

Even if Bei Yufeng was his uncle, he would not allow his relatives to look down on Shantideva!

Bei Yitong pulled Yin Jitian to sit on the chair in front of the table and said, "If you don't want to see Uncle, then don't!" See you

?

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows, and there was an uncapable coldness in his eyes!

How could he not see Bei Yufeng!

If he didn't see Bei Yufeng, how could he repay the humiliation of the day?

Yin Jitian smiled and said, "Elder Feng is also your uncle. He is like my elder, so how can we not see him!" He instructed the servant, "Let Elder Feng come in

!"

Bei Shen said: "Be careful, I'm hungry! Let someone bring breakfast! That's right! Elder Feng is a high-level cultivator, and people who are inedible do not need to eat, so you don't need to prepare more tableware, Use these vulgar things to humiliate Elder Feng!"

Bei Shen suppressed the smile on the corner of his mouth and said respectfully, "Yes!"

Bei Yitong pulled the corner of his lips in a funny way, and did not intend to stop the rude behavior of Yin sacrifice to heaven!

In his heart, as long as Yin sacrifices the sky to be happy!

Yin Jitian glanced at Bei Yitong, who was looking at the ancient elixir from the space ring, his eyes flashed slightly, and asked, "How is the injury of the ancestor of Yuquan?"

Bei Yitong said lightly: "The body is severely injured, the cultivation base It will take at least five or six days to wake up! His disciples thought that I didn't try my best to save their ancestors, so I took their ancestors to find other alchemists!"

Yin Jitian's eyebrows moved!

I am afraid that after five or six days, his life will not be peaceful!

At this time, Bei Shen said: "Young madam! Elder Feng is here!"

Yin Jitian looked outside the hall door, and saw Bei Yufeng hurriedly rushing towards the hall, and as soon as he entered the door, he asked angrily, "Shantian Tian! My contracted beast has cut off the spiritual connection!" It is enough to cut off the spiritual connection

!

He can find a beastmaster to tame him again!

However, no matter how he used his mental power, it was like there was a wall between him and the monster, and he couldn't make a contract with the monster who had used affinity!

Even if the monster is only one level, he can't contract the monster!

Could it be true that he could make a contract with the monster after kneeling three times and nine kowtows to the monster beast in front of tens of thousands of people, as Yin Jitian said?

If that's the case, all the old faces are lost!

Bei Yitong quickly frowned when he heard the word 'witchcraft'.

However, what is the matter of cutting off the spiritual connection with the contracted beast?

Yin Jitian poured a cup of tea for himself and Bei Yitong, and then smiled towards Bei Yufeng: "Elder Feng, dare to ask a person who is not even worthy of being a furnace, how can he have the ability to use magic to cut off your relationship with you? The spiritual connection between your contracted beasts!"

His eyes suddenly turned cold, and he mocked: "So, Elder Feng, will you lift me up?"

"You..."

Beiyufeng blushed suddenly, and for a while I don't know how to refute his words as well!

That day, he did say such a thing, which is an undeniable fact.

At this moment, the servants of Mingshengyuan brought breakfast one after another!

Bei Yufeng glanced at the two sets of bowls and chopsticks on the table, and then swept over to the servants standing in the hall, but none of the servants meant to add another set of bowls and chopsticks to him.

Anger welled up in his eyes: "Be careful, don't you see me standing here? You don't even know that you want to add a pair of tableware to me, how do you manage?"

Bei Shen shrank his shoulders, but still didn't mean to bring the bowls and chopsticks to Bei Yufeng!

Yin sacrificed the sky to scoop up porridge for Bei Yitong, and said: "Elder Feng is a high-level monk and an elder in Bei'an. How can you be so honored as a person who is not even worthy of being a furnace. Rough food for mortals, this will humiliate your identity!"

The servants in the hall quickly lowered their heads to prevent Bei Yufeng from seeing that they were laughing!

"You..."

Bei Yufeng looked at Yin Jitian's sneering gaze from his starry eyes, which made him suddenly want to understand one thing, the young man in front of him was going to pay back the humiliation of the day!

Bei Yufeng stared at Yin Jitian with anger, thinking about shaking his head and leaving!

However, if he leaves like this, I'm afraid he really won't be able to contract with the monster in the future!

Bei Yufeng turned his eyes for help to Bei Yitong, hoping that he could help this uncle to say something!

Unexpectedly, Bei Yitong only looked down at the book in his hand, without any intention of intervening in it. Even when he was eating breakfast, Yin Jitian was feeding him mouth by mouth!

Bei Yufeng took a deep breath, calmed the anger in his body, and tried his best to put on a smile and said, "Jantian! Actually, I came to you, and I have something to tell you!"

Yin Jitian fed Bei Yitong, himself After taking another bite, he said to Bei Yufeng: "Elder Feng, I'm really sorry. As a person who is not even worthy of a stove, his body is relatively weak. Only after eating can you have the strength to listen to people!"

Bei Yufeng listened . When he said this, he was so angry that he almost didn't pull out the long sword around his waist and stab him to death.

If it wasn't for the contract monster, why would he have to make concessions to a junior!

Of course, without the contracted monster, he is still a monk in the tribulation period, and he can still sit firmly in the position of the elder of the northern clan!

However, when he faced a monk with the same cultivation level, if the other party had a contracted beast, there was no doubt that he would lose. Moreover, the level of monsters is the same as the realm of cultivators, just like the strength of ninth-level monsters is comparable to the strength of cultivators in the tribulation period, and having multiple high-level contract beasts on their bodies means they have one more high-level helper. .

It can be seen that the importance of contract beasts!

Bei Yufeng sat on the chair beside him in a fit of anger and helplessness, staring at the earth and eating with relish in the Yin sacrifice to the sky.

He was puzzled!

How can a person whose spiritual roots have been destroyed by others have such a great ability to let the contracted beast cut off the spiritual connection with the cultivator!

If it is said that this matter has nothing to do with Shantiantian, but after Shantiantian finished talking about letting them kneel and kowtow to contract the beast, the elders' beast bags changed immediately, and even the contract beast was not summoned by the cultivator. Down, he took the initiative to get out of the beast bag and escape from the contractor.

There is also the matter of not being able to contract monsters, how to explain?

After thinking deeply all night, Bei Yufeng felt that this matter was definitely related to Yin sacrifice to the sky, otherwise, he would not come to the door!

Yin Jitian slowly ate the earth and chatted with Bei Yitong: "How do you plan to use the concentric mantra recorded yesterday?"

Bei Yufeng heard Yin Jitian mention the concentric mantra . Fulu, snort coldly!

If it wasn't for the Concentric Mantra, the events of yesterday would not have happened!

Bei Yitong's eyes flashed, and he said vaguely: "This matter needs to choose a good day and auspicious day!"

Yin Jitian frowned and said, "So troublesome?"

Bei Yitong said nothing.

Yin Jitian said again: "That's right! I forgot to tell you something!"

He quickly lowered his head, put his mouth to Bei Yitong's ear, and whispered about what the village chief and the envoy knew.

Seeing their mysterious faces, Bei Yufeng hurriedly pricked up his ears!

Unfortunately, nothing was heard!

Bei Yitong's heart became tighter and tighter. After listening to Yin Jitian's words, he wondered, "It's really strange!"

Yin Jitian nodded: "I also think it's strange!"

He now began to suspect that the village chief was lying, It is very likely that the envoy did not kill the messenger of Yuanshan and the cultivator who came to Yuanshan to seek fate!

However, if the divine envoy did not kill the envoys from Yuanshan, why did the divine envoy come to him?

What is the relationship between the big village chief and the envoy?

Looking at the two of them getting along, they shouldn't be enemies!

Bei Yitong couldn't think of the reason, so he could only instruct: "Let's go there in the future!"

Bei Yufeng was curious and couldn't understand what they were talking about, so he finally couldn't hold back and asked: "You guys Are you full?" Bei Yitong looked at Bei Yufeng, who had lost his

patience, and said to Yin Jitian, "I'm going to make medicine pills later. If you have nothing to do, don't leave the house!"

What happened yesterday, I added a warning: "Also, no matter where you go, you have to tell someone in the house!"

Yin Jitian pinched his nose amusingly: "You are getting more and more long-winded!"

Bei Yitong stood up and kissed Yin Jitian's lips. Then, when he kissed his cheek, he took the opportunity to whisper, "Later, don't play too much!"

Bei Yufeng was in the calamity period after all. People, if they release coercion at will, they can take the lives of ordinary people!

Yin Jietian nodded: "I will be measured!"

Bei Yitong turned to Bei Yufeng, and said lightly: "I'll go to alchemy!"

He believed that as long as Shantian didn't play too much, Bei Yufeng would definitely see On his face, how dare he not take Shantiantian!

"..."

Beiyu Fengchuanbeard stared at Bei Yitong's leaving back.

I said so much to my daughter-in-law, but I only said four words to my uncle!

Yin Jitian waited for Beishen to remove the tableware and chopsticks from the table, took a sip of tea, and then asked jokingly, "I don't know what Elder Feng is going to say to a person who is not even worthy of a stove?"

55

Chapter 155 The second option

Seeing that they had something to talk about, Bei Shen immediately took the servants in the hall out of the hall.

Seeing Yin Jitian's mocking attitude, Bei Yufeng was instantly furious, but when he thought of what he wanted from him, he had to suppress the anger in his heart and asked in a good voice: "Shantian, uncle just wants to know, elders. The contracted beast escaped from the beast bag, is it related to you that we cut off our spiritual connection?"

Yo!

Call him uncle!

Dare to love is to play the family card with him!

Yin Jitian calmly picked up the cakes on the table and ate them, and asked vaguely, "So what? What if it's not?"

Bei Yufeng took a deep breath when he heard his answer. Desperately warn myself: Be calm! Be calm!

He smiled slightly: "If it's really related to you, can Shantian tell my uncle how to make a contract with the monster?"

Yin Jitian paused and said with a smile, "Elder Feng, are you mistaken? The contract demon Shouldn't you ask the beastmaster about the beast? It's like the ancestor of the prison, I believe he can help you! How can someone like me who is not even worthy to be a furnace know about the monster contract! "

Bei Yufeng heard that he kept talking about what he said that day that he was not even worthy of being a furnace, and his face sank: "That day when you said that you were not even worthy of being a furnace, it was indeed my fault, but I was also wrong. It's only for Ming'er's sake that you say such hurtful words, and besides, it's been several months, shouldn't you be relieved?" Yin Jitian saw that he took the initiative to mention the events of the day, and the corners of his mouth sneered. : "Qi Xiao? When a person is the most unfortunate, what others offer is not a helping hand, but a foot on your back. If it were you, what would you feel like? You can do it in just three or four hours. In a month, will your anger subside?" Bei Yufeng frowned tightly and did not speak. A mockery flashed in Yin Jitian's eyes: "What? Can't answer it?"

Seeing that Bei Yufeng was silent, he smiled in a low voice: "Actually, I've already lost my temper! No matter what you say, you are still Beiming's uncle! I'm not stingy, because 'I don't even deserve to be a furnace' I'm still worried about this!"

Bei Yufeng's eyes lit up.

"But..."

Yin Jitian's words suddenly changed, his eyes shot cold light, staring at him coldly, and then he asked sharply: "When others say that your nephew's Taoist partner is a male favorite, as an uncle's What have you done for me again? Do you need me to repeat what happened yesterday?"

Bei Yufeng's face suddenly turned blue!

At that time, he was watching the joke about offering sacrifices to the heavens, and he still thought that if Yin offering heaven was kicked out of the Bei family, it would be exactly what he wanted!

Yin Jitian teased: "Thank you for calling yourself uncle in front of me!"

Bei Yufeng did not speak, and the hall fell into silence!

Yin Jitian sneered at him, picked up the teacup, and took a sip of tea: "Elder Feng, why didn't you speak? Didn't you ask how to contract the monster?"

Bei Yufeng was stunned: "Are you willing to tell me? Me?" The corner of

Yin Jitian's mouth twitched: "Why don't you want to?"

Bei Yufeng's eyes flashed with excitement: "Then how to contract monsters?"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "I remember saying yesterday, you guys You must kneel and kowtow in front of tens of thousands of monsters before you can contract them!"

Bei Yufeng's face darkened, and he said angrily, "Impossible!"

Yin Jitian smiled and said, "Impossible? Impossible? Do you have to kneel to the monsters to contract them? Or is it impossible for you to kneel to the monsters? Or, do you think my words can't be true?"

Bei Yufeng gritted his teeth and said, "It's impossible to kneel to the monsters, What's more, in front of so many people, it's even more impossible!"

"It turns out that Elder Feng can't pull his face down to kneel on the monster beast! It doesn't matter, there is a second option!"

Bei Yufeng hurriedly asked, "What is the choice?"

Yin Jitian's mouth twitched: "The second option is for you to kneel for me, and give me three knees and nine kowtows in front of everyone in Mingsheng Academy!"

Bei Yufeng's expression changed, and he said angrily: "Shantentian! Don't be too much!"

Yin Jitian sneered: "I am too much? If you kneel and kowtow to me three times, you can easily make the land contract high. Rank monsters, it can be said that you are too cheap!"

Bei Yufeng sneered: "It's just you?" As soon as

the words fell, his monster moved suddenly, and then, a red shadow came out of the beast bag and turned into one A fiery red eight-tailed fox stood beside Yin Jitian.

"Firefox!" Bei Yufeng looked at it in surprise.

Firefox is a ninth-level monster. It is the highest-ranked and most powerful contracted beast among his contracted beasts. Moreover, they have followed him for hundreds of years, and the two have a very deep relationship.

Now that he can no longer contract it, shouldn't it be leaving him?

Firefox didn't answer him, but just stayed by Yin Jitian's side obediently!

Yin Jitian raised his hand and gently rubbed Firefox's furry head: "Would you feel wronged by following such a contract?"

Bei Yufeng looked at Yin Jitian who was rubbing Firefox's head in shock!

In the past, if he wanted to touch Firefox's head or tail, he had to get its consent, otherwise, he would be burned by the spirit fire on its body.

However, Yin Jitian not only was not burned by its spirit fire, but also made the arrogant Firefox squat beside him like a pet.

Such a Firefox was something he had never seen before!

Firefox glanced lazily at Bei Yufeng, and said respectfully to Yin Jitian: "He usually has a bad mouth, but his heart is good! Please don't blame him!"

Bei Yufeng was shocked and confused . happiness.

He was surprised that Firefox was so respectful to Yin Jitian, as if he was treating his master, and he was delighted that Firefox, who had never been very talkative, actually spoke for him.

Yin Jitian sneered: "I didn't expect your contracted beast to speak for you. It can be seen that you are good to it on weekdays!"

"Of course! It is my companion!"

Bei Yufeng looked at Firefox with some pride said.

As soon as the words fell, he saw Firefox cast a look at him to let him not offend Yin Jitian.

Beiyufeng was secretly surprised, raised his head, and looked at Yin Jitian in shock: "Aren't you a ninth-level beast master?"

However, it doesn't look like a beast master!

He has never seen a beast master who can make a monster without a contract stay by his side obediently, even a monster that has been tempered with affinity, it is impossible for the monster to become so obedient.

Even a ninth-level animal master can't do this.

If it wasn't for the Beast Master, it wouldn't be possible to do this.

If it's not a beastmaster, what is it?

Just then, there were rapid footsteps outside the hall!

The two of them looked at the hall, and saw the disciples of the Hong Elder's House hurried in: "Young madam, Elder Hong asked you to come to the hall!"

Yin Jitian looked at him very anxious, as if something had happened. He asked: "Do you know why Elder Hong asked me to come to the hall?"

The disciple hurriedly said, "Wen Yu, the disciple of the ancestor of Prison Spring, brought six monks who are all ninth-level animal control masters here! Say yes! I want to settle the account with you!"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows.

Didn't Bei Yitong say that it would take five or six days for the ancestors of Prison Spring to wake up?

Why did Wen Yu come to the door so quickly?

"I see! You go back first, and I'll come to the lobby later!"

As soon as the disciple left, Bei Yufeng immediately snorted coldly: "Besides rushing to buy the Concentric Mantra Talisman from the ancestors of Yuquan, what did you cause?"

Yin Jitian looked at him mockingly: "How can you be so sure? I caused it?"

"It wasn't you who caused it, they will come to you to settle the account in person?"

Yin Jitian didn't answer him, he patted Firefox on the head, and Firefox immediately turned into a red shadow and returned to Beiyu in the wind's beast bag.

Seeing this, Bei Yufeng couldn't help but ask: "Are you a ninth-level animal master?"

Yin Jitian asked indifferently: "If I'm not a ninth-level animal master, would you help me again? What are the ancestors of Yuquan talking about? If that's the case, then fine, I'll tell you, I'm not!"

Bei Yufeng was at a loss for words.

Yin Jitian didn't bother to pay attention to him, got up and walked out of the hall door.

At this time, he was thinking about how to deal with the six ninth-level animal masters.

When Yin Jitian came to the hall of the Hong Elder's House, he saw six ninth-level animal masters being invited to the seat. One of them was a ninth animal master. He had seen it in the border town, and it seemed that his name was Nie Ting.

Standing on both sides of the hall are the elders of the Bei family, including Bei Qian and more than 20 elders yesterday.

When Bei Qian saw Yin Jitian came in, he immediately sneered.

Bei Yitong, who was standing beside Bei Yuhong, saw the moment when Yin sacrificed to the sky, he immediately came over and held the hand of Yin sacrifice to the sky.

This move immediately attracted the attention of the six ninth-level animal control masters, and they all put their tea on the table.

Nie Ting narrowed his eyes and said, "Is he the disciple of Elder Void, Shantian?"

56

Chapter 156

Bei Qian looked at Yin Jitian with contempt, and smiled at Nie Ting and the others, "Yes! He is Beiming's man..."

When Yin Jitian and Bei Yitong heard the word 'male', a cold light flashed in their eyes!

"Yes, he is Ming'er's Taoist companion!" Bei Yufeng, who came in from behind, interrupted Bei Qian loudly.

Bei Yitong raised his eyebrows slightly, revealing a hint of surprise.

What the hell did Shantian Tian do to his uncle just now, and in a short period of time, he could let him stand on his side and interrupt Bei Qian's words for him!

Bei Yuhong was also a little unbelievable in his heart, but his younger brother, who had always been dissatisfied with Shantiantian, actually spoke for Shantiantian overnight!

Yin Jitian was also secretly surprised by Bei Yufeng's actions, and he wondered if he really regarded himself as a ninth-level animal master?

Speaking of which, when Bei Yufeng came to him, he never thought about showing his ability to make Bei Yufeng change his opinion of him. Therefore, Firefox was not recruited by him, but Firefox himself took the initiative to run out of the animal bag!

On the surface, Firefox's actions seem to be telling Bei Yufeng that he has the ability to contract high-level monsters for Bei Yufeng, but the real purpose is to protect Bei Yufeng and prevent Bei Yufeng from unknowingly. Offend him!

Because of this, Bei Yufeng misunderstood that he was a ninth-level animal master!

Bei Qian was very dissatisfied with the person who interrupted him, and gave Bei Yufeng a cold look!

He originally wanted to humiliate Yin Jitian once again while there were outsiders.

In this way, it can not only force Yin Sacrifice Heaven out of the Bei family, but also help the ninth-level Beast Masters who are looking for Yin Sacrifice Heaven to settle accounts to vent their anger, so that they can help themselves tame the monsters that were cut off yesterday!

Wen Yu, who had recovered from the glamorous face of Yin Zhaitian, rushed over angrily, pointed at Yin Zhaitian and said angrily: "It's him, the one who hurt the ancestor!"

Yin Zhaitian pretended not to know what happened Look at Bei Yitong for anything!

Bei Yitong said to him with a sound transmission secret technique: "Someone told Wen Yu that when he saw you supporting the ancestor of the prison spring, he took the opportunity to secretly hit the ancestor of the prison spring, and that would cause the prison spring. The ancestor's cultivation has plummeted!"

Yin Jitian's heart froze!

No wonder Wen Yu brought people to his door to trouble him so quickly. It turned out that someone saw him hitting the ancestors of Yuquan!

However, he took advantage of the fact that he was helping the ancestor of Yuquan, and he was very sure that things were seamless, and it was impossible for anyone to see him shot and hurt the ancestor of Yuquan!

If you really don't see it, how do you explain the current situation?

Nie Ting scolded in a deep voice, "Wen Yu, don't be rude!"

Wen Yu stared angrily at the sky!

Bei Yitong said aloud: "As far as I know, the ancestor of Yuquan is already a monk in the tribulation period, how can Shantian Tian, ​​as an ordinary person, have the ability to hurt the ancestor of Yuquan, not to mention that the ancestor of Yuquan is wearing a spiritual item. With top-grade robes, it is even more impossible for Shantantian to hurt the ancestors of Prison Spring, even if Shantiantian's spiritual roots are not destroyed, as a person at the peak of foundation building, he would not have the ability to hurt a monk in the tribulation period!"

Nie Ting looked at Bei Yitong suspiciously: "This is..."

Bei Yuhong immediately smiled and said, "He is my youngest son!"

In Bei's house, very few people knew that Bei Yitong was Beiming. Even Bei Qian and the others don't know the truth of the matter!

Nie Ting said with a smile: "It turns out to be Elder Hong's youngest son, no wonder he has some imagination with Young Master Ming! Speaking of Young Master Ming, I am very impressed by his talent. It is said that he is both a tenth-level caster and a tenth-level tailor. Teacher, and also a tenth-level alchemist, such a talented person, I believe that his wife's ability will not be too bad!"

The people in the hall heard the words behind Nie Ting and secretly snickered!

Who is sitting here who doesn't know that the spiritual roots of the Yin sacrifice to heaven are destroyed and become ordinary people!

Since he has become a mortal, how can he still have any ability at all!

Everyone couldn't help but admire Nie Ting, his skill in mocking others was really high!

Bei Yuhong immediately lowered his face!

Bei Yitong squinted his beautiful eyes, and was about to fight back, only to hear Nie Ting continue: "Mrs. Ming's aptitude is really good, you can accept it as an apprentice and train it well, he said the other day. Maybe I can become a ninth-level animal master!"

This time, everyone was startled by his words!

I really can't tell if Nie Ting's words are sincere or polite!

Yin Jitian frowned in doubt, what kind of turning point is this?

Didn't he come to settle accounts with him for the matter of the ancestor of Yuquan?

How did you become an apprentice?

Bei Qian was startled and was about to ask what was going on when he heard Wen Yu anxiously ask, "Senior Brother Nie, aren't we here to settle the account with Shantian? How did we become an apprentice?"

Everyone looked curiously. Nie boat!

Nie Ting stared at Wen Yu and scolded: "Don't talk nonsense! When did I come to Beijia to find Mrs. Ming Shao to settle the account? Also, someone told you that they saw Mrs. Ming hurt the master, Then it must be Mrs. Ming Shao who injured the master? If one day, someone said in front of you that they saw me killing my fellow sect, would you believe that person's words?"

Wen Yu panicked: "Of course not, but , he..."

Nie Ting said angrily: "Earning is false, seeing is believing, you were so close to Mrs. Ming, and you didn't see him attacking the master? How can it be possible that others are far away? You saw Mrs. Ming Shao hurt the master? You said that the person who saw Mrs. Ming beat the master was clearly trying to provoke our relationship with the Bei family. You never even thought about this! After this time, you have to learn a lesson. In the future, don't listen to what other people say is what it is! Remember to think about it with your brain! That's it! It's none of your business here, step aside!"

Wen Yu was trained to be unable to refute, so she could only stare at the Yin and sacrifice to the sky, angry Shut up!

Nie Ting immediately raised a smile and said to Bei Yuhong, "Junior is ignorant, please don't be surprised by Elder Hong!" The

other five ninth-level Beast Masters frowned in doubt, but didn't say anything!

Bei Yuhong and Bei Yitong looked at each other, they really couldn't figure out what Nie Ting's purpose was!

Bei Qian laughed out loud: "Fellow Daoist Nie Ting, even if you really want to accept an apprentice, you should accept a cultivator with affinity? But, he..."

He sneered: "The Bei family once gave the eighth-level demon pill to He has tested it, and the Yaodan has no response at all. It can be seen that he has no affinity. If you really want to accept him as your apprentice, you will simply lose your face! Besides, he is already the apprentice of Elder Void, you It's not right to accept him as a disciple again!"

Bei Yufeng snorted when he heard Bei Qian's words, and opened his mouth to refute it!

Suddenly, the animal bag moved, as if to remind him not to interfere in this matter, so he had to shut his mouth back!

Nie Ting said with a smile, "Elder Qian, that's a bad statement! I think when I was brought to test my affinity, Yao Dan also didn't respond, but today, I have become a ninth-level beast master! Therefore, Mrs. Ming must go through my training before she can become a great weapon!"

Bei Qian and the elders: "..."

Wen Yu couldn't look more ugly!

Nie Ting continued: "Actually, when I was in the border town, I had already seen Mrs. Ming's aptitude, but I was always busy with other things. Today, I can only find time to go to Beijia to meet Mrs. Ming, as for Mrs. Ming. I already know about the existing master. However, Mrs. Ming Shao worshipped Elder Void as a teacher because of cultivation, and worshiped me as a teacher for the purpose of controlling beasts. The two are not in conflict. I believe that Elder Void also hopes to have more apprentices. Learn some skills!"

Yin Jitian frowned!

Although Nie Ting is righteous, it makes people think he has some conspiracy!

Especially after he and Bei Ming had competed with Elder Yuquan for the Concentric Mantra Talisman, Nie Ting had no reason to accept him as a disciple!

Bei Yuhong said with a smile: "That's really Shantiantian's great blessing, but, this matter still needs to be discussed with the elders of the void, right?"

Nie Ting said with a smile: "Of course! However, Mrs. Ming also nodded and agreed, no Is it?"

With a sigh, everyone's eyes fell on Yin Jitian.

Bei Qian's eyes turned cold!

Although he didn't understand why Nie Ting suddenly fell in love with Shantian's aptitude, he absolutely couldn't let Shantian become Nie Ting's apprentice, otherwise, he wouldn't want to find a ninth-level beastmaster to contract monsters for him in the future!

Bei Yitong held Yin Jitian's hand tightly, and then said in a secret voice, "Don't promise him!"

If Shantian agrees to worship Nie Ting as his teacher, he must follow Nie Ting's side. In the future, he wants to see It's hard to get to Shantideva!

Besides, he felt that Nie Ting was uneasy and kind!

Yin Jitian withdrew his hand from Bei Yitong's hand, then put it on his shoulder, patted him, and motioned him to calm down!

Immediately, he quietly glanced in the direction of Bei Qian, the corners of his lips twitched slightly, and an incapable color of calculation flashed in his eyes, and then he smiled at Nie Ting: "Senior Nie is a ninth-level animal master, who can worship He is a teacher, and it is a blessing that I have cultivated in my lifetime!"

Nie Ting heard this and smiled with satisfaction!

"But......"

57

Chapter 157 Two birds with one stone

"But..."

Yin Jitian's words suddenly changed, causing Nie Ting to frown: "If you have something to say, Mrs. Ming, just say it directly!"

Yin Jitian smiled: "But, I don't want others to say that I am because of rushing. It's because the senior is a ninth-level beast master who worships the senior as a teacher!"

Nie Ting knew that some people were very concerned about other people's opinions, so he snorted softly and said, "Then what do you think you should do so that you won't let others be because you are It's because I'm a ninth-level animal master?"

Yin Jitian pretended to think for a moment before saying, "If senior can show me your strength, then junior will immediately worship you as a teacher!"

Nie Ting laughed loudly upon hearing this. Said: "This is easy to say, how do you want to see my strength?"

Yin Jitian pretended to think about it again, and then said: "Let's do it! You can help Elder Qian contract a ninth-level monster, if his contract is successful. , I will worship you as a teacher immediately!"

Bei Yuhong and Bei Yitong frowned at the same time.

Bei Yufeng was dissatisfied with the words that Yin Zhaitian asked Nie Ting to contract monsters for Bei Qian!

The elders were all surprised!

Yesterday, they had seen for all how Bei Qian humiliated Yin sacrifice to heaven, but today they are so generous to let Bei Qian contract the monster.

Bei Qian looked at Yin Jietian with some flattery. After yesterday's humiliation, he even asked the ninth-level beastmaster to help him contract a ninth-level monster.

Is this the compassion and tolerance of monks?

Nie Ting suddenly became hesitant!

He thought it would take some time to persuade Yin Jitian to nod in agreement!

I didn't expect this to happen so smoothly!

Yin Jitian hurriedly asked: "Senior, is it inconvenient?"

Bei Qian's heart immediately raised!

Nie Ting returned to his senses and smiled and said, "Of course there is no problem with me being a level 9 monster, just..."

He looked at Bei Qian: "I just don't know if Elder Qian has a contracted ninth-level monster on him?"

Bei Qian heard Nie Ting's promise to help the contracted monster, and immediately put his doubts to the sky, and quickly replied: "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He quickly released the ninth-level monster that he had contracted with from the beast bag, and then, while the ninth-level monster came out, he quickly covered the ninth-level monster with a cage.

Nie Ting looked at the monster in the cage, and smiled: "Since there are ninth-level monsters, then I will be ugly!"

Wen Yu looked at Nie Ting who took over the ninth-level monsters, and she always had a bad feeling in her heart.

When the ancestor had an accident, it was related to the ninth-level monsters. This time, Senior Brother Nie will not...

Thinking of this, Wen Yu quickly shook his head, thinking, how can so many ninth-level monsters change in a short period of time? Become a tenth-level monster.

Yin Jitian smiled and looked at Nie Ting, who was concentrating on contracting the ninth-level monster, and then looked at Bei Qian, who was delighted and wanted to please the ninth-level animal master, and snorted: Bei Qian, just laugh! There will be a time when you cry!

At this time, Bei Yitong took advantage of the fact that everyone's attention was on Nie Ting and the ninth-level monster, and once again took Yin Jietian's hand, and said in a secret voice, "Whether the contract is successful or not, you You can't leave me!"

Hearing the sound, Yin Jitian's eyes flashed with a smile, taking advantage of their gaze on Nie Ting, he quickly bent down, kissed Bei Yitong's little lips, and then stood up straight again.

Then, on the palm of Bei Yitong's hand, it was written stroke by stroke: No!

Only then did Bei Yitong's expressionless little face reveal a smile!

Nie Ting used his affinity to work with the monster for a long time, and he was more careful. It took more than half an hour before the monster became docile.

He did not immediately let Bei Qian contract the monster, but after a period of time, when he was very sure that the monster was not dangerous or aggressive, he slowly released his hands.

Nie Ting saw that he was seriously looking at his beast-controlling sacrifice to the sky, and then said to Bei Qian, "Elder Qian, you can make a contract!"

Bei Qian walked forward happily when he heard this, and said with a smile, "First Thank you, fellow Daoist Nie Ting!"

Nie Ting said with a smile: "Elder Qian, you're welcome!"

Yin Jitian looked at Bei Qian with an excited face, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

Bei Qian excitedly stretched out his hand. When his hand was still three inches away from the monster, he seemed to have thought of something and suddenly stopped!

bad!

He was fooled!

If he succeeded in contracting a ninth-level monster, wouldn't it be as Shantian intended to let Shantian worship Nie Ting as his teacher!

But he had to contract a ninth-level monster, otherwise, it would be the ninth-level beast master Nie Ting who offended him!

Now he is really difficult to ride a tiger!

It was his fault that when he heard that Nie Ting was going to help him tame the ninth-level monster, he was so happy that he forgot that Shantian wanted to worship Nie Ting as his teacher!

How to do this now?

When Bei Yitong saw Bei Qian stopped, he suddenly figured out something, and his heart suddenly became enlightened.

He pulled Yin Jitian's hand and motioned him to bend over. Seeing this, Yin Jitian

bent down slightly in doubt, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

Bei Yitong quickly took a small bite on his earlobe and said, "You're so bad!"

radian!

Worse yet to come!

Nie Ting looked at Bei Qian, who was not moving, and asked with concern: "Elder Qian, what's wrong?"

Bei Qian smiled awkwardly: "Nothing! It's just that I haven't contracted a ninth-level monster for a long time, so I'm a little excited!"

Bei Yuhong and Bei Qian smiled. Qian worked together for many years, don't know what he was thinking, a good laugh overflowed from his lips.

Nie Ting raised his eyebrows: "Then do you want to brew for a while?"

Bei Qian hurriedly said, "No need! No need!"

It's better to let Shantian become Nie Ting's apprentice than to offend Nie Ting now, otherwise, it will be true in the future. The only thing is that the contract is less than the ninth level monster!

Besides, even if Shantian Tian becomes Nie Ting's apprentice, Nie Ting may not listen to Shan Tian's words and refuse to contract monsters to him. In this way, Shan Tian will at most have one more backer!

Bei Qian went through a battle in his heart, gritted his teeth, put his hand on the forehead of the ninth-level monster, and then used the spirit in his body to drill into the forehead of the ninth-level monster.

Of course, as soon as his spiritual power reached the forehead of the ninth-level monster, he was blocked by a strange force, and he couldn't connect with the spirit of the ninth-level monster.

Bei Qian frowned suspiciously.

In the past, when contracting monsters, I had never encountered such a phenomenon. How could such a thing happen this time?

Seeing his puzzled look, Nie Ting asked, "What's wrong?"

Bei Yufeng saw Bei Qian's expression and knew that Bei Qian's situation was the same as his. The beast makes a contract!

Bei Qian didn't answer, first withdrew his mental power, and then used his spirit to drill into the ninth-level monster again. However, the result was the same as before, and he couldn't enter the monster's body.

He asked in surprise: "What's going on?"

Everyone looked at him suspiciously.

Bei Qian quickly withdrew his mental power and said in doubt: "I can't contract monsters!"

Nie Ting did not believe his words: "How is it possible!" The

other five ninth-level beast masters also did not believe his words. The ninth-level monster has obviously been domesticated by Nie Ting, and it is impossible to contract it!

"This..."

Bei Qian was also very anxious, but he didn't know how to explain this situation!

Bei Yufeng felt a little gloating in his heart, not only him, but even Bei Qian couldn't contract monsters.

He looked at Yin Jitian, and his eyes filled with complicated colors.

If Shantian Tian was really only a ninth-level beastmaster, it would be impossible for them to cut off the spiritual connection between monsters and them with a single word, and the ability to make them kneel and kowtow to the monsters before they could contract monsters!

Beiyu Hong raised his eyebrows!

It seems that what Shantideva said yesterday has come true!

Beiyuhong glanced at Beiyufeng, and indeed saw Beiyufeng's eyes full of complexities looking at the Yin sacrifice to the sky!

Guess that Bei Yufeng will suddenly stand on Shantian's side before, I am afraid that he has learned the same lesson as Bei Qian!

The corner of Bei Yuhong's mouth tickled, and the person chosen by the master was indeed extraordinary!

Nie Ting's face sank: "Elder Qian, you didn't intend to contract the monster, right?"

Bei Qian hurriedly said, "Daoist friend Nie Ting, it's really not what you thought, what do you think I have? The reason not to contract the ninth-level monster?"

Nie Ting's face softened a lot when he heard this!

Indeed, the ninth-level monster that has been run-in is right in front of him, and Bei Qian has no reason not to contract it.

Yin Jitian suddenly said: "In this case, please ask Elder Qian to contract the monster as soon as possible, so that I can worship the senior as a teacher. If you continue to waste time like this, it will easily make me misunderstand that the senior is not capable of taming a ninth level. Monster!"

Nie Ting's face sank again!

Bei Qian angrily stared at Yin sacrifice to the sky.

He hurriedly used his mental power to drill into the ninth-level monster body again!

Yin Jitian looked at Bei Qian, who couldn't contract the monster, and there was a glint in his eyes!

As long as Bei Qian couldn't contract the monster, Nie Ting couldn't accept him as his apprentice, so he didn't have to reject Nie Ting as his apprentice, and if Nie Ting couldn't accept an apprentice, he would blame Bei Qian.

Furthermore, Nie Ting would still think that Bei Qian deliberately ruined his reputation. In the future, no matter how much Bei Qian pleases the ninth-level beast master, there will be no ninth-level beast master for him to tame the monster!

His plan was killing two birds with one stone!

58

Chapter 158 It's You Right?

Bei Qian's spiritual power was still unable to penetrate into the body of the monster, and his face became more and more ugly, and he couldn't understand why such a strange thing could happen, just like yesterday when the contract monster suddenly cut off their spiritual connection with them.

He was both shocked and suspicious, and suddenly, the words that Yin Jitian said before leaving yesterday, "From now on, if you want to contract a monster, you must face the monster three in front of tens of thousands of people. Kneeling nine times to contract them, otherwise, don't think about contracting any monster'

Bei Qian suddenly raised his head, looking at Yin Jitian with a look of horror!

Yesterday he didn't take all aspects of Shantide to heart at all, just pretending he was saying that on purpose just to frighten them.

He thought that an ordinary mortal would have such a great ability to make the contracted monsters cut off their spiritual connection with them, and it is even more impossible for them to be unable to contract monsters from now on with just one sentence.

After that, Jing Beiming brought the elders of the direct line to fight with them again, and let him and other elders of the collateral line fight with Beiming's magic weapon and monsters all night. It was not until Nie Ting and the others arrived that Bei Yuhong took the magic weapon back. Let them take a breather, so the words of Shantideva have long been thrown out of the sky.

But how is it possible? How could an ordinary mortal have such great ability!

Bei Qian squinted his eyes, stared at Yin Jitian and asked sharply, "You... it's you, right?"

Everyone looked confused!

I don't even understand what Bei Qian means by this!

Yin Jitian pretended not to know what Bei Qian said: "Elder Qian, what

are you talking about?" "You made us not..."

Bei Qian thought of something, and closed his mouth suddenly!

no!

He can't tell the fact that he can't contract the monster, otherwise, the consequences will be disastrous!

An uncapable smile flashed in Yin Jitian's eyes, but there was a puzzled expression on his face: "Please also ask Elder Qian to make it clearer, what can I do for you?"

"You..."

Bei Qian was at a loss for words!

Could it be true that in front of tens of thousands of people, he would kneel and kowtow to the monsters three times before contracting the monsters?

If this is really the case, wouldn't the world see his jokes?

Do not!

He will never bow down to the monster!

Yin Jitian no longer continued to play dumb riddles with him, and said directly: "Elder Qian, Senior Nie is waiting for you to contract the monster! Don't delay any longer!"

Everyone's eyes returned to Bei Qian.

Bei Qian suddenly stared at his red eyes, wishing he could slash the Yin sacrifice to the sky by a thousand swords!

Immediately, he withdrew his gaze and swept over everyone in the hall. Finally, he stopped on Nie Ting's body, gritted his teeth, and lied, "Friend Nie, this monster won't let me contract it!"

Bei Qian naturally did not dare to say himself . Unable to contract the monster, he had to push the matter on the monster.

Nie Ting was stunned: "How could it not let you contract it?"

He immediately thought of something, and his face flashed with anger: "Elder Qian, don't you mean that I have not tamed this monster? "

This is related to his ability and face, and he will never allow others to ruin his reputation!

Panic flashed in Bei Qian's eyes: "Fellow Daoist Nie, I have absolutely no intention of this, it's just... just..."

He could naturally see that Nie Ting had already tamed the monsters, but he couldn't tell the real reason. , but couldn't find any other excuse to cover up the fact that he couldn't contract the monster.

The collateral elders on the side were secretly anxious for Bei Qian. If they offended Nie Ting this time, they would never find a ninth-level monster contract for them in the future.

Unless Bei Wanzhong is promoted to the ninth-level animal master, the chances are very slim.

Wanting to be promoted to the level of a Beast Master is not like an ordinary cultivator, it is as simple as just practicing.

Except on weekdays, not only use affinity to run in with monsters, but also find tips for promotion, and more importantly, it also depends on whether the affinity in the body is enough to promote the level, otherwise, it can only stay in the original stage.

Seeing that Bei Qian, who wanted to please the ninth-level animal master, but never contracted with the monster, the elders of the direct line were both very puzzled and secretly delighted, and hoped that he would offend the ninth-level animal master because of this.

"Just what?" Nie Ting gradually lost his patience: "Elder Qian, after I tamed the monster, it's time for a cup of tea. If it was someone else, I'd already made a contract, and how long do you want to delay it?

" With deep anxiety, at this time, he really wanted to let others try the ninth-level monster to see if he could contract this monster.

However, what was in front of him was a ninth-level monster, and it was the ninth-level monster that had been with him for many years.

How could he be willing to just hand over the monster beast to someone to contract it? It would be fine if the contract was unsuccessful, but if the contract was successful, wouldn't it be a huge bargain for others!

How could he be content with such a result!

Bei Qian had to bite the bullet and said again: "Friend Nie, this monster really won't let me contract it, and I really can't do anything about it!"

Nie Ting glared at Bei Qian angrily, he had never heard of using affinity to break in. The monster won't let the cultivator contract it unless he is not domesticated!

He reached out and touched the forehead of the monster beast, once again confirming that the ninth-level monster was really run-in by him, then raised his eyes to look at his junior brothers, and motioned for his junior brothers to come and have a look.

The five ninth-level Monster Beast Masters immediately took turns to touch, and all nodded to confirm that the Monster Beast was very docile!

Nie Ting looked at Bei Qian: "Elder Qian, I and my brothers and sisters have confirmed that this monster was indeed tamed by me, and it is absolutely impossible to contract it! You can try again!"

Bei Yuhong looked at Bei Qian looked embarrassed, and the corners of his lips twitched.

Bei Yufeng finally understood why Yin Jitian asked Nie Ting to contract the monster beast for Bei Qian. It turned out to be a plan for Bei Qian!

According to the current situation, no matter whether Bei Qian wants to contract the monster or not, he will offend Nie Ting!

Bei Yufeng clapped his hands in his heart and shouted that he deserved it!

If it weren't for Bei Qian, he and other direct elders would not have been implicated!

Bei Qian tried again, and then shook his head at Nie Ting: "It still won't work!"

"You..."

Nie Ting felt that Bei Qian was deliberately not contracting a monster to embarrass him!

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, but it was not easy for him to have an attack in the Bei family, so he had to say to Bei Yuhong: "Elder Hong, I have something important to do, so it is not convenient for me to stay here for a long time. As for accepting disciples, we will talk about it later!

" Waiting for Bei Yuhong to say something, he threw his sleeves angrily and turned to leave.

"Friend Nie! Fellow Daoist Nie!"

Bei Qian put away the ninth-level monster and hurriedly chased it out!

The other collateral elders followed closely, and the immediate elders stood in the hall sneeringly looking at the collateral elders who ran out like a dog chasing Nie Ting.

Bei Qian chased after Nie Ting: "Fellow Daoist Nie, it's not that I deliberately did not contract with the ninth-level monster, but the monster did not let me contract it!"

Nie Ting snorted coldly, and quickened his pace, not wanting to listen to him any more. !

Beiqian saw that more and more disciples were watching. In order to maintain the majesty of the elders of Beijiao, he would not continue to entangle Nie Ting, so he had to watch them leave the Hong Elderly Home.

Chase from behind to see that the elders of the collateral departments came to Bei Qian, and asked in confusion: "Elder Qian, what's the matter with you?"

"Elder Qian, do you know that your previous actions offended all nine Level Beast Master!"

"Elder Qian, shouldn't you tell me why you deliberately couldn't contract the ninth level monster before?"

Bei Qian's face became more and more cold, and suddenly he waved his sleeves and used his spiritual power to make a The barrier covered more than twenty elders and blocked their voices.

He glanced coldly at more than 20 elders, gritted his teeth and said: "Do you really think I deliberately did not contract monsters to humiliate Nie Ting and them? Let me tell you, I am not the only one who can't contract with ninth-level monsters, maybe Even you can't contract monsters."

"What?" The elders were startled and hurriedly asked: "Elder Qian, what do you mean by that?"

"Yes! Elder Qian, why can't you even be with us? Contracted monsters!"

Bei Qian's eyes turned red: "Do you still remember what happened yesterday?" He saw the elders

nod and continued, "You shouldn't forget what Shantian said before he left, right?"

Thinking of what Shantian said before he left, his face changed greatly: "Elder Qian means that you can't contract monsters, is it related to what Shantian said?" A

cold light flashed in Bei Qian's eyes: "Although I also think this matter is very important. Ridiculous, but, I really couldn't contract the monster before. After he said that yesterday, our contract beast either ran away or cut off contact with me. It's hard for me not to associate this with Shantideva. "How is that possible !

" The elders looked at him in disbelief.

Bei Qian said with a sullen face: "As for whether the matter is related to him, the elders can go back and try to see if they can contract monsters!"

Several elders were worried: "If we really can't..."

Bei Qian immediately became cold . The voice interrupted their words: "Go back and try it first, then worry about the future!"

59

Chapter 159

Nie Ting walked out of Bei's house with a cold anger on his face, and quickly used his spiritual power to form a barrier to cover him and the five junior brothers. He contracted it, I think he is embarrassing me, and he will stop trying to contract with us to contract a ninth-level monster!"

Tong Yan, the second junior brother walking beside him, asked curiously, "Senior brother, we are obviously going there. How did you end up accepting him as your apprentice?"

Nie Ting sneered, "As Elder Hong's youngest son said, Shantiantian's spiritual roots have been destroyed, how can we, as a crippled person, take over our The master's cultivation has fallen sharply? What's more, the story of Shantideva's injury to the master was passed on to Wen Yu by others. It is true or false, and it will only be confirmed after the master wakes up. The account, people haven't learned the lesson yet, but they have fallen into disrespect."

He narrowed his eyes slightly: "If it is really Shantideva's doing, we can't let other people know that the master was beaten by a rubbish and his cultivation base fell sharply. This matter will not only damage the prestige of the master, but other people will not believe it!"

Tong Yan frowned: "However, what does this have to do with you accepting him as your apprentice?"

Nie Ting glanced at him: "Forget Shantiantian. Did he really hurt our master, so he and Beiming robbed the master's concentric spell record, enough to teach us a good lesson, right?"

Tong Yan nodded in agreement.

"However, the auction is to see who has the most spirit stones, who can get what they want, and it's a very fair deal. This time, the master has not enough spirit stones, so the other party has a chance to take advantage of it. , and we can't blatantly seek trouble because the master can't buy the concentric mantra."

"If we do this, I believe other cultivators will have great opinions on us. Of course, we need to ask for our cultivation. We don't dare to make irresponsible remarks behind our backs, but we will always have a day when we ask others, and those who can't see what we do will deliberately make things difficult for us. Therefore, I want to To do everything, and accepting apprentices is the best way for us to teach Shantideva and Beiming! Not only did it not make others slander, but also rectified Shantideva and them."

Nie Ting smiled deeply: "Just imagine, if Shantideva becomes my apprentice, can I send him as he pleases and teach him anytime, anywhere? Besides, it's only natural for the master to punish his apprentice, and he will be tortured by me for a long time. Say, is my method better than going to the door to find him trouble?"

Tong Yan's eyes lit up: "Senior brother, you are a thief! If I had known such a good method, I would have scrambled with you to accept Shantideva as the master. Disciple, then, vent your anger for the master!"

Nie Ting smiled proudly, and then his face sank: "Unfortunately, today's affairs were screwed up by Bei Qian!"

Tong Yan snorted coldly: "He won't let him in the future. Our apprentice brothers made a contract with a ninth-level monster for him, and he will use an eighth-level monster in the future!" The

other apprentice brothers nodded when they heard what he said!

Although the eighth-level monsters are one level apart from the ninth-level monsters, the difference in strength is too great, and ten eighth-level monsters may not be able to beat one ninth-level monster.

Nie Ting sneered: "The matter of accepting apprentices can only be put aside for the time being, and everything will be said after the master wakes up!" ——After Nie Ting and Bei Qian and the others left in the hall

of the

Hong Elder Yuan

, they left the elders directly looking at each other. The law enforcement elder

said strangely: "Isn't Bei Qian still trying his best to please the ancestor of Yuquan yesterday? Why did you offend the apprentice of the ancestor of Yuquan today? I don't know what tricks Bei Qian is playing!"

They shook their heads to show that they didn't know, and one of the elders said, "Since there is nothing to do, then I will go first!"

Then another elder said: "Me too, I have to find a beastmaster to contract monsters for me. !"

The elders who needed to fight the beastmaster contracted the monsters to say goodbye to Elder Hong, and the three elders who had already escaped from the beast bag with a contract were hesitant to say anything and looked at the Yin Yin sacrifice to heaven, thinking that the matter should not have anything to do with him, and sighed softly. In one breath, he left!

Bei Yuhong: "..."

Bei Yufeng: "..."

"I'm going back to Mingshengyuan!" Yin Jitian turned around and walked out of the hall!

"Alchemy!" Bei Yitong's words were more concise!

Bei Yuhong sat on the chair, looked at Yin Jitian's back, and said, "In two days, the elders will come over to make a noise again!"

"Big brother! Shantian he..."

Bei Yuhong asked without waiting for Bei Yufeng to speak. When he came out, he interrupted angrily: "I don't know anything!"

Bei Yitong and Yin Jitian walked out of the compound, and then left after explaining to the two!

Yin Jitian frowned as he looked at Bei Yitong's back!

He knew that Bei Ming must be very puzzled about Bei Qian's affairs. The reason why he didn't ask the question should be because he wanted to wait for him to say it voluntarily.

However, he still prefers to let Bei Ming find out slowly, just like Bei Ming let him slowly discover that he is Bei Yitong.

When Yin Jitian returned to Mingsheng Court, he was stunned by the red scene in front of him!

How long did he go out? The whole yard was hung with red silk and red cage lanterns. Even the flowers in the flowerbed were not spared, they were all tied with red ribbons!

What kind of happy event did the Bei family do to make it so grand?

When Bei Sheng and Bei Wei, who were helping, saw Yin Jitian came back, they immediately ran over happily: "Young Madam, you are back!"

Yin Jitian pointed at the lantern under the eaves and the red lights on the window in surprise. Si Xiu: "What is the big happy event going on in Beifu?"

Beisheng looked at him in surprise: "Does the young lady not know?"

Yin Jitian said honestly: "I really don't know!"

He wanted to ask, but One or two are mysterious, just don't let him know!

Bei Wei smirked: "Young madam, the big happy event for Beifu is the grand wedding ceremony of Young Master Ming and Young Madam!"

Ah?

Yin Jitian looked at him in surprise: "My big marriage with Beiming?"

Rub!

He only promised to marry Bei Ming again last night, and will he start to arrange the marriage today?

Will this speed be too fast?

He thought it would be at least three months or half a year later, and he never thought that Bei Ming would be so anxious. No wonder he was so happy when he entered the room this morning!

"Yeah! The young master said that while the other three monks are in the south, when the auction is over, all the monks will be invited to participate in your marriage ceremony!"

What!

Yin Jitian held his forehead and groaned: "I want to regret it! Can I not get married?"

His marriage was grand enough, and he even invited the whole world of comprehension to attend their wedding!

Beisheng seemed to be really afraid of Yin Jitian going back and said anxiously: "No! Most of the invitations have already been sent out!"

Yin Jitian suddenly felt a pain in his temples: "Just tell the person who received the invitation, that day I If you're uncomfortable, we won't have the wedding!"

Seeing that Yin Jitian really didn't want to get married, Bei Wei couldn't help whispering, "If you don't get married, I believe that the person who will be uncomfortable that day will be Young Master Ming!"

Yin Jitian: "..."

He found that too sensitive ears are not necessarily a good thing!

At this time, Nanny Liu and Nanny Zhang came out of the hall, and when they saw Yin Jitian, their eyes brightened, and they immediately came to him. Nanny Liu's face was full of joy: "Young madam

! That's great! You came back just in time, you asked us to measure your body size!"

Even the soles of the shoes were not spared, until they were tossed enough, and then put the person back in the room.

As soon as Yin Jitian entered the room, he lay directly on the bed.

Before he could catch his breath, Bei Wei walked in and asked, "Young Madam, we haven't bought the rations for monsters yet! Would you like to take advantage of the free time to go to Douhua Village?"

Yin Jitian said lazily: "I bought the monster rations last night!"

"Oh!"

After Bei Wei responded, he didn't leave immediately, but stood beside the bed and murmured, looking like he didn't know how to speak. .

Yin Jitian asked suspiciously: "Is there anything else?"

Beiwei looked at Yin Jitian embarrassedly: "The young lady hasn't named my contracted beast!"

Every time he called the contracted beast out, he always called Little purple monkey, I'm really afraid that it will get used to it after a long time!

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "Your monkey can both clone and hide, so it's called separation!"

As soon as he finished his words, he saw Beiwei's animal bag flashing golden light.

Beiwei happily thanked: "Thank you for the name, Mrs. Shao!"

After receiving the name, Beiwei happily left the room.

Yin Jitian turned around and was about to close his eyes when Nanny Liu came again, the purpose was to let him choose the pattern for the robe!

After choosing the pattern, Nanny Liu just left on the front foot, and Bei Shen came in again on the back foot, asking what dishes to eat at noon!

As soon as Bei Shen left, he went to Nanny Zhang again!

Next, these few people walked and came, came and went, in and out several times!

These people don't get a break until lunch is over.

Yin Jitian continued to lie down on the bed, but as soon as he stuck to the bed, he heard footsteps coming from the door of the room.

He asked angrily, "What's the matter?"

Immediately afterwards, a choking voice came from the door of the screen: "Good boy!"

60

Chapter 160

When Yin Jitian heard a voice that was both familiar and unfamiliar, he jumped up from the bed!

When he saw the young monk standing beside the screen, he was startled and suspicious, and then he exclaimed with joy, "Master!"

When he had always wanted to ask Void to ask things clearly, there were always accidents that made him unable to find them. Arrived, but when he gave up looking for Void, Void came to the door by himself!

Void hurriedly stepped forward and covered Yin Jitian's mouth and shoved twice: "Be quiet, no one in the Bei family knows that I'm here to find you!"

Yin Jitian pulled down his hand covering his mouth and asked in a low voice in confusion. : "Master, why do you secretly not let others know that you are coming to Bei's house?"

Void sighed: "It's really hard to say!"

Then, he suddenly snorted and couldn't hold back his laughter anymore, lying on the bed laughing wildly stand up!

Yin Jitian was drenched in sweat by his actions: "Master, what are you laughing at?" After

a long while, Void stopped laughing and talked about why he appeared here secretly.

"The reason why I came here has to start from yesterday. At that time, when I first came to Beihuang City, I heard someone discussing the four ancestors of the evil cultivator in the Beijia auction venue, and they fought inexplicably. You I also know that Master, I prefer to join in the fun, after hearing this, I immediately rushed to the Beijia auction, and saw that the ancestor Lizhi was discouraging the four ancestors of evil cultivators who were arguing."

Yin Jitian heard the void . When I mentioned the events of yesterday, I couldn't help but think of the reason why the four evil cultivators suddenly fought. His eyes flashed slightly, and at the same time, a bad premonition came to his mind.

He hurriedly asked, "What happened next?"

"I saw that they only quarreled and didn't fight, and it was very disappointing, especially when I thought that you were almost brought back to the east by them, and I was very angry. I thought at the time, I can't let it go like this. Get over them!"

Yin Jitian: "..."

He clearly wanted to make things worse, and he even used himself as an excuse!

"So, I threw five high-level talismans at them while they were not paying attention!"

Void said here, he couldn't hold back his laughter again, and slapped the bed and laughed wildly: "They must not have expected anyone Dare to run wild on the heads of the five ancestors, and when they reacted, they were bombarded by five thunders until their hair was burnt!"

As long as he thought of the five evil ancestors being bombed by five thunders, he couldn't help covering the scene again. Laughing with a sore stomach, keep laughing! Yin Jitian knew that nothing good was going to happen, his eyes twitched

fiercely, and he quickly grabbed the key point and asked, "Did anyone see the Fulu that you threw five thunders?" His

head said: "Several people saw that I threw the talisman!"

He coughed and cleared his throat: "So, in addition to making a special trip here to congratulate you on your happy event with the young master of the Bei family, I also reminded you by the way. You, if you see the five ancient ancestors of evil cultivators, hurry and hide away, I'm afraid they will use you to threaten me!"

Yin Jitian mocked: "I don't think the master came here to congratulate me, but It was only after seeing the invitation from the Bei family that I thought that there was an apprentice who had no power in Beihuang City, so I came to remind me!"

Void was told the central matter, and his face flashed an embarrassing look. , hurriedly put on the majesty of the master, and scolded: "Nonsense! You are the master's most beloved disciple, how could the master not remember that there is an apprentice in Beihuang City!"

"Really?"

Yin Jitian mocked the hook. The corners of his lips raised: "Then dare to ask the master, since I am your most beloved disciple, why did you let Senior Brother Ji Li promise to marry me to the Bei family a few days after my spiritual roots were destroyed?"

Void did not expect Yin Jitianhui suddenly mentioned this matter, and the whole person couldn't help but be stunned for a moment, and then a guilty conscience flashed in his eyes. He didn't dare to look at Yin Jitian's face again, and his eyes quietly glanced at the window on the right.

Yin Jitian caught the intention in his eyes, quickly grabbed the void where he was about to jump out of the window, and said solemnly: "Master! You can escape for a while, but you can't escape for a lifetime! Why don't you tell the matter happily!"

Void looked at the hand that was firmly held by Yin Jitian, and knew that he could not escape, so he sat beside Yin Jitian and said: "Stantenden! Master is because before retreating, you have a big catastrophe in your fate, and you must Marrying the young master of the Bei family can save the danger, so, before the master retreated, let Ji Li promise the Bei family this marriage!"

In Shantian's memory, he had never heard that the void could tell a fortune-telling, since that's the case, why Maybe he has the ability to figure out that he has a big catastrophe!

Void showed a look of grievance, and pretended to whimper: "You murdered me! You turned out to be murderous as a teacher! I remember back then, when I was a teacher and raised you into a person, I didn't expect that when you grew up, you would be so right. As a teacher, it's so heartbreaking!"

"..." Yin Jitian twitched the corners of his mouth and said angrily, "When you brought me back to Wanfo Temple, I was already five years old, why do you need a piece of shit from you? Urine raised me, and the one who really raised me should be Senior Brother Jishan, every time you go out, you will run away without a trace, and you will only return to Wanfo Temple when you are in retreat!"

"You are now complaining about the master before. Didn't I take good care of you?"

Yin Jitian rubbed his aching forehead and sighed helplessly: "Master, don't deliberately distract from the topic!"

He finally caught Void, how could he let him leave so easily !

Seeing that he was determined to find out about this matter, Void sighed inaudibly, and then raised a serious face: "Stantenday, although you are an ordinary person now, you should still know that the most taboo for cultivators is to reveal the secret. You are living well now, why do you insist on knowing something you shouldn't know!"

Yin Jitian frowned!

Since he fell in love with Bei Ming, he was no longer interested in knowing why Void agreed to beg the Bei family. However, the moment he saw Void just now, he didn't know why, and suddenly wanted to ask about it. I understand!

Void patted his shoulder and said meaningfully: "Don't think too much! When you should know, you will know sooner or later! Just like your hair, it will grow when it should grow!"

Yin Jietian glanced at him, and said without a smile: "It seems that the master knows a lot of 'heavenly secrets'!"

Hearing what Void said, he must know that he will grow his hair sooner or later!

Void smiled embarrassingly, and then a look of anger appeared on his face: "Speaking of which, which bastard dared to betray Lao Tzu, and even told you about this? After Lao Tzu returns, he will be punished to copy each scripture a thousand times! Naturally , Yin Jitian would not give Wujing offerings, so he changed the subject and said, "Master, tell the truth about your real purpose in coming to Beifu

!"

Something reminded him to run away when he saw the five ancestors!

Void smiled embarrassedly: "I was discovered by you!"

He coughed lightly: "Actually, I came here to find you because I thought your uncle was too wordy, and to avoid the trouble of the five evil cultivators coming to your door. "

Yin Jitian glanced at him again: "What else?"

Void looked at Yin Jitian with a guilty conscience: "Also, you and the master of the Bei family are going to have a second kiss, but I don't even have a betrothal gift. It's really unreasonable to receive it, so I decided that if the Bei family doesn't give you a betrothal gift, I will take you back to Wanfo Temple!"

Yin Jitian frowned and said bluntly: "Master, if you urgently need Lingshi, just say it directly. , why bother talking about betrothal gifts! After you bombed the five evil cultivators with five thunders, did you do something again?"

Void immediately denied: "How can I have it!"

He saw Yin Jitian with a look of disbelief , and quickly clarify for himself: "I really didn't

do anything! It's just that at the auction this morning, everything I wanted to bid was bought by Xuan Bai!" Is it necessary to take revenge for kicking into animal dung? If you want to take revenge, you can go directly to Lao Tzu! Bullying a monk without a spirit stone is nothing, bah! Don't forget! Lao Tzu has a rich son-in-law. !"

He heard that his apprentice-in-law bought the Concentric Mantra Talisman for his apprentice with 1,110 god-grade spirit stones. It can be seen that his apprentice-in-law is rich!

Son-in-law! ! !

A few black lines are drawn on the forehead of the Yin sacrifice day!

Before he had time to correct it, a pleasant and tender voice suddenly came from outside: "I don't know what Elder Void wants my disciple-in-law to help you!"

Void heard the voice doubtful and looked at the door, only to see eight or nine The beautiful child of 12 years old walks in! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
88.1K 3.5K 58
Husband of Crossing 穿越之夫夫 Author: 老衲不懂爱 Status: 58 Chapters (Completed) Description The cold-hearted modern doctor became a elder brother in ancient...
5.4K 314 9
Here are just funny pictures with sayings or texts from bts