Buddha's Wicked Wife

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350 end

131-140

200 4 0
By jeon_jijae

31

Chapter 131 Name

Jishan smiled and smiled suddenly, and then looked at Yin Jitian seriously.

Yin Jitian noticed that Jishan's expression was wrong, his face quickly condensed, and he asked, "Did something happen?"

Jishan glanced at the people around, smiled and told Bei Yuhong that he wanted to chat with Yin Jitian alone. He took the Yin sacrifice to the sky to a quiet place, and then used his spiritual power to make a barrier to block their voices before sighing and said, "A few days ago, you should have heard about the birth of a tenth-level monster, right?"

Yin Ji Tian raised his eyebrows: "Dang and then said it!"

He not only heard of it, but also knew that it was fake news released by Bei Ming and Xuanyuan Yu.

Moreover, I also knew that the purpose of releasing the fake news was to let the monks draw the attention of the tenth-level monsters, so that they could have a chance to smoothly enter the passage to the stone statue.

"Then do you know that this news is fake?"

Yin Jitian shook his head without even thinking about it!

Shan Shan sighed again: "Actually, it doesn't matter if the news is true or not, and you can't blame the person who released the false news. In just half a month, many monks died."

Yin Jitian was slightly taken aback: "Senior brother, did you just say half a month?"

After he and Beiming entered the passage, it took at most two days. In time, I walked outside the gate of the stone statue, and then I stayed in the stone statue for two or three hours. Why did it take half a month to pass outside?

"Yeah!"

Jishan didn't notice Yin Jitian's surprised look, frowned, and continued: "Among the many monks who died, a small number of them were from the Ling family, and this time For the people of the Ling family, the beast tide can be said to be a loss of troops and generals, but this is only secondary."

"After the beast tide, the people of the Ling family went around telling people that it was the people of the Bei family who took the opportunity to be in the beast tide. Killing their disciples, now the two families have reached an inexorable situation."

Yin Jitian was surprised that the development of things would deviated from the track: "Senior brother told me about this matter, are you worried that I will be in danger at any time when I stay in Beijia!"

"Yes!"

Jishan replied, and then, Guigui Chong Chong looked around and made sure that no one was looking at them. He quickly took out a bunch of magic tools, magic treasures, and talismans from the space bag, stuffed them into the universe bag of Yin sacrifice to the sky, and took them out. He explained: "These are all found by my master and me on the dead monks. After screening by me and my master, these are instruments and talismans that can be used without spiritual power. Feel free to use them!"

"... ..."

Yin Jitian felt that Jishan had told him so many words, and only the latter sentence was the real point!

Ji Shan patted him on the shoulder: "Anyway, you are from the Bei family now, so be careful in the future. If it's not convenient for you to stay here for a long time, you should go back to the gathering place of Wanfo Temple first!"

Yin Jitian saw that he was leaving, so he quickly Said: "Senior brother, Master he..."

Before Yin Jitian could finish speaking, he smiled and said, "Master has just left the customs and encountered such a fun thing, so naturally he won't come back so soon!"

The corners of Yin Jitian's mouth twitched slightly, which means that before returning to Beijia, he can't wind to the void?

"Junior Brother, Senior Brother is gone! In the future, try not to leave Beifu as much as possible!"

Yin Jitian looked at Jishan's back, the corners of his mouth slowly twitched, and his clear star eyes flashed with elite light!

If it was the time when his spiritual roots were just destroyed, he might have really listened to Jishan's words and stayed in the Beifu obediently, but now he would still be mocked and ridiculed by them as he was a few months ago.

What's more, he still has a Heili who can only fight against the Mahayana cultivators, so there is no need to worry about the people of the Ling family making trouble for him!

Yin Jitian withdrew his gaze, turned and walked towards the place where Beiming rested.

From a distance, they saw Bei Wei and Bei Sheng, who were waiting for him to come back, looking angry and unwilling, not knowing what to say through gnashing of teeth.

Yin Ji Tianxin slowed down, using his hearing to eavesdrop on their indignant whispers.

"It's too much! With our points, we can obviously exchange for the fourth-level monster, why only give us the third-level monster, and we are not allowed to not exchange!"

Beisheng said that, he was really angry, ruthless He kicked the big tree beside him fiercely.

Beijie frowned tightly, and was very unwilling in his heart: "Speaking of which, we shouldn't go directly to Manager Wan to change monsters!" Beisheng said

angrily: "If I knew it earlier, we wouldn't have caught the fourth-level beast we caught. The beasts have gotten over it !"

Although Beijie was very angry, he still had some sense: "If we really did this, we would definitely be kicked out of the Bei family!"

He was still angry about the monster beast: "Anyway, we are also members of the Bei family, so we only need to exchange a third-level monster for us. We contract monsters, they clearly made excuses and didn't want to contract monsters for us, it's too much!"

Beiwei was silent for a moment, and then said: "They deliberately embarrassed us because we are the guards of the young lady. !"

Bei Sheng was even more angry when he heard what he said, and his cheeks were puffed with anger.

Yin Jitian didn't hear what they continued to say, so he walked towards them, pretended not to know anything, and asked with a smile: "Beisheng, Beijie, I heard that you can use points to exchange for monsters now, yes Isn't there really such a thing?"

Bei Wei and Bei Sheng looked at each other, forced a smile and replied: "Yes!"

Yin Jitian wondered: "It's really strange! Why don't you wait until you get back to Bei's house and then let your disciples exchange demons? beast?"

Beiwei explained: "This is because there are too many disciples who exchange monsters, and there are also many disciples who want to find a contract with a beast master. However, there are very few beast masters in the Bei family. Moreover, the masters are using affinity and When the monsters are running in, it is time-consuming and labor-intensive. Therefore, while the Beijia Beastmasters are all around, let the disciples exchange the monsters in advance and find a Beastmaster contract. Otherwise, the Beastmaster will be too busy. Come!"

Yin Jitian asked curiously, "What about you? What kind of monsters have you replaced?"

"We..."

Beisheng just said two words, and then he choked back immediately.

He wanted to tell the young lady what he had encountered before, so that the young lady could stand up for them, but the young lady is not only a helpless person, but also has no real power in the Bei family, so he should not be troubled. Yes.

"We have replaced two very 'cute' little monsters!" Bei Sheng said it through clenching his teeth when he mentioned the word "cute".

However, the monsters they exchanged are definitely very cute, unlike other third-level monsters, tall and ferocious!

Yin Jitian pretended to be very interested and said, "Really? I really want to take a look!"

"This..." Beisheng looked embarrassed.

Yin Jitian blinked: "Isn't it possible?"

Beisheng immediately shook his head: "No, it's not possible! It's just that the monster that I just exchanged back has no contract, I'm afraid it will hurt the young lady!"

Yin Jitian thought about it. I thought: "With the abilities of the two of you, can you subdue the third-level monsters?"

"Of course!"

Yin Jitian smiled and said, "If that's the case, what are you afraid of? With you here, the monsters will definitely not hurt me! Beisheng

glanced at Beiwei and saw that he nodded before entering and exiting the monster beast from the beast bag.

Yin Jitian watched as a ball of white light flew out of Beisheng's animal bag, and then fell under their feet, turning into a white snowball as fluffy as a fist.

"Is this ball a monster?"

Beisheng had a dark face and nodded: "It's a ball rat, I heard that its ability is only to eat..."

Yin sacrifice to the sky: "..."

No wonder Beisheng is so rude to the monsters he exchanged, so indignant!

Seeing the moment of offering sacrifices to the sky, Qiuzhu shook his chubby little body, and then carefully opened his invisible calf and walked towards the sacrifice to the sky.

"Young Madam, be careful!" Bei Wei stood in front of Yin Jitian.

Yin Jitian pushed Beiwei away: "Don't worry about it! How can something so small hurt me!"

"But..."

Before Beiwei could finish speaking, Yin Jitian squatted down and touched the ball mouse I don't know if it's on the head or the butt. He patted it and said, "Beisheng, you haven't named it yet, have you? Or, how about I name it?"

Both Beisheng and Beiwei looked at the ball in surprise. The mouse obediently rubbed against Yin Jitian's hand, especially when Yin Jitian said that he wanted to name it, he was very excited and jumped a few times.

The two of them squatted down involuntarily, looking at the ball mouse who was more obedient than the contract.

Beisheng couldn't help but stretched out his hand and poked the fat body of the ball mouse, he felt soft, the previous one was unhappy and disappeared, unable to suppress the excitement in his heart, he asked, "Young madam, what name do you want to name it? ?"

Yin Jitian touched the fur on the ball mouse, thought for a while, and said, "It's so small, it should be very timid, Beisheng must hope it's stronger, right? But I hope it can be stronger in the future. Bravely protect its contract master, then it will be called brave, since its ability is only to eat, then I hope it can eat everything in the future, and turn the absorbed power into its own!"

Bei Sheng and Bei Wei heard Yin Jitian named the group of ball mice the size of a fist brave.

Immediately, the two of them laughed erratically, and all the previous unhappiness was kicked out of the sky by the good mood at the moment!

Just because they were just laughing, they didn't notice the changes in the ball mouse at all.

32

Chapter 132 Level 6 Monster Beast

The nearby Beijia disciples were all attracted by the laughter of Beisheng and Beiwei, and looked at them one after another.

"Brave! Haha! Brave! Haha!"

Beisheng cried and laughed harder, he felt his stomach hurt!

Beiwei couldn't give Yin sacrifice face either, and with a smile on the corner of his mouth, he burst into laughter again.

At this moment, the fist-sized ball rat on the ground suddenly stepped back three feet.

Beisheng thought that the mouse was about to run away, so he hurriedly restrained his laughter and jumped up quickly. When he was about to pull his legs to chase it back, he saw the body of the mouse suddenly swelled up.

The change was very fast, and in just breathing, the little ball mouse became as tall as the big tree beside it, and at the same time, it also revealed the strong limbs under the body and the pair of round and sharp eyes.

At this time, it looks very fierce, and it is worthy of the name Yin Jitian gave it.

Beisheng and Beiwei opened their mouths wide, looking at the changes in the little ball mouse. In their understanding, it is absolutely impossible for the third-level monster to become so tall, and they have never heard of it, the little ball mouse can become This look.

At this time, I don't know who screamed in horror: "A sixth-level monster! It's a sixth-level monster! It turned out to be a sixth-level monster without a contract, hurry up! Hurry up and call them over here!

" The sound woke everyone up.

Only the disciples of the Zhuqi and Jindan stages fled one after another, fearing that they would be injured by the sixth-level monsters.

At this time, Bei Sheng and Bei Wei both forgot their responsibility to protect Yin Jitian, and pointed to the stammer: "Six... sixth-level monsters?"

How could it be possible, they clearly led the third-level monsters beast.

They still clearly remembered being ridiculed privately by many disciples when they only received a third-level monster!

Just when everyone panicked and fled, the little ball mouse suddenly bowed his head respectfully towards Beisheng, signaling him to contract himself.

Beisheng opened his mouth even wider when he saw the little ball mouse let him contract it!

This contracted beast was obviously not run-in by the affinity of the beastmaster, yet he took the initiative to contract it.

Bei Wei regained his senses first, and hurriedly said to Bei Sheng, "Bei Sheng, why don't you hurry up and contract it!"

Bei Sheng returned to his senses and hesitated for a while: "But, it has not been tamed by a beastmaster. "

Stupid! You didn't see it bowed its head to you, I just asked you to contract it!" Beiwei looked at the disciples who were running away in panic, and quickly added: "If you don't contract it again, the general manager will deal with it later. The elders and the others are here, and this contracted beast is not yours!"

Bei Sheng quickly put his hand on the forehead of the mouse, and used his spiritual power to connect with the mouse, waiting for the roar. , he excitedly shouted to Beiwei: "It's really a contract! It's really a contract! Oh my God! I never thought that my Beisheng would be lucky enough to get a sixth

-level contract beast!" Beiwei was also happy for Beisheng!

Yin Jitian, who had been standing behind him, kindly reminded: "Beiwei, maybe your one is also a sixth-level contract beast, so don't hurry up and call it out to have a look, otherwise, you will be brought up by the general manager!"

Beiwei Without hesitation, he summoned his own monster.

He was so neat because when he got the monster, he confirmed time and time again that it was indeed a third-level monster.

However, he still hoped that he was wrong, and that he could be as lucky as Beisheng, and the third-level monster suddenly turned into a sixth-level monster.

The Beiwei monster came out of the beast bag and immediately rushed in the direction of Yin sacrifice to the sky.

Beiwei was shocked: "Young madam, be careful!"

Yin Jitian quickly embraced the monster that rushed towards him, and then he smiled at Beiwei: "Beiwei, congratulations! You too are this one. A sixth-level monster!"

Bei Wei was stunned: "What?"

Yin Jitian put the thumb-sized purple monkey covered under his sleeves and revealed: "Hurry up and contract it!"

Beiwei was shocked and speechless, although this little purple monkey didn't look like a little ball mouse. Just like that, he became as tall and mighty as a sixth-level monster, but he could clearly feel its formidable aura!

"Bei Wei, you are not ready to contract it, the chief they are coming!" Bei Sheng urged anxiously.

Beiwei no longer thought about these strange things, and reached out his hand to contract the little purple monkey.

After the purchase contract was completed, the two chief executives and an elder flew over with a magic weapon, stopped in front of them, and asked coldly, "Where are the sixth-level monsters?" Beisheng

smiled and turned the ball back into a spherical shape. The mouse handed it to the manager and the elder: "Elder, are you asking about it?" The

two manager and the elder took a closer look at the little ball mouse, and it was indeed a sixth-level monster, no matter whether it was contracted.

The elder said angrily: "We are asking about the sixth-level monsters that have not been contracted!" Beisheng

shook his head: "We have not seen the monsters that have not been contracted!"

, turned around and said angrily to the disciple behind him: "Who said that he saw a sixth-level monster that was not contracted?"

The disciples behind him all said that they had seen it.

Three of the disciples had seen Beisheng and Beiwei exchange for a third-level monster before. At that time, they were still laughing at them with other disciples, but now they have suddenly become a sixth-level monster, and they are inevitably jealous.

The three of them immediately stood up and said to the elder: "Elder Qi, the disciple saw that the two disciples exchanged for a third-level monster at the beast garden manager, but now it has become a sixth-level monster. The disciple thinks that it is very important. It may be that the animal garden manager accidentally sent the wrong monster. If this is the case, these two disciples should exchange the monster with the manager as soon as possible. Given the contract, then, should they be severely punished?"

Other uninformed disciples were also indignant when they heard such a thing: "Yes, they should be severely punished!"

Bei Sheng and Bei Wei did not know how to refute. When they received the monster, they were indeed third-level, but Later, I don't know why, but it became level 6 inexplicably.

Moreover, they are indeed selfish, and they rush to contract the monsters because they don't want to return the sixth-level monsters.

Yin Jitian did not expect things to develop like this.

He would give Beisheng names and blessings to the monsters, not only because Beisheng and the others could not get the fourth-level monsters because of themselves, but also because the head of the beast park was too deceiving. Besides, Beisheng Having suffered so much grievance with Beiwei, he didn't ask him to solve the problem for them, so he thought of helping them.

Of course, by the way, try your own abilities, is it really like being in a stone statue, it can really bless the monsters!

Yin Jitian stood up: "When Beisheng and Beiwei went to the zoo director to lead the monsters, I believe many people were there to see whether they were leading the third-level monsters, just ask the zoo director and The other disciples who are present will know as soon as they ask."

He looked at the elder: "This elder, please send a message to let the head of the beast park and the disciple who led the monster come over to testify that Beisheng and Beiwei It's a third-level monster!"

After Yin Jitian finished speaking, he immediately looked at the three disciples and said with a smile, "Don't secretly pass on other people's spiritual information, and channel other people to slander Beisheng and Beiweiling's sixth-level monsters!"

The two chief stewards and the elders looked at them quickly.

The three disciples were immediately stunned when they were told what they had in mind, and they didn't dare to make trouble when they were stared at by the two generals.

Yin Jitian turned his head and motioned Beisheng and Beiwei to put away the contracted beasts first.

After the elder sent the message, Bei Wanzhong and more than 20 disciples of the beast park hurriedly flew over with magic tools.

Bei Wanzhong came to the elder to greet him: "Wan Zhong has seen Elder Fu!"

Elder Fu nodded, pointed at Beisheng and Beiwei and said, "Mr. Wan, the two of them are with you, but they are third-level leaders. Monster beasts."

Bei Wanzhong looked at Xiang Beiwei and Beisheng. Although there were thousands of disciples who came to lead the monster beasts, they were the guardians of Yin sacrifice to the sky, so he would recognize them even if they turned into ashes.

He glanced at Yin Jitian next to him again, and thought that Bei Wei and Bei Sheng had told Yin Jitian about the fact that they were only exchanged for third-level monsters, and then Yin Jitian asked Elder Fu to intercede for them. .

Bei Wanzhong thought he had guessed what happened, and quickly explained to Elder Fu: "Elder Fu, they are indeed leading a third-level monster, then..."

Before he could finish speaking, Elder Fu immediately interrupted him: "What they got is really a third-level monster? Did you check it clearly when you gave it to them?"

Bei Wanzhong felt that there was something wrong with Elder Fu's words, and seemed to suspect that he had a problem with the assignment.

He didn't have time to think deeply, and quickly replied: "I checked very carefully, and I can't go wrong. At that time, in addition to our disciples in the beast garden, there were other disciples in the courtyard. They also saw that they were leading third-level monsters. You can testify for me."

More than 20 disciples of the animal park behind him also said that they did see the third-level monsters that General Manager Wan gave to Beisheng and Beiwei at that time.

When Beisheng and Beiwei heard this, the corners of their mouths raised and they laughed!

33

Chapter 133

Yin Jitian asked aloud, "I wonder if Director Wan still remembers what kind of third-level monsters they exchanged for Beisheng and Beiwei? Also, what are the abilities of these two third-level monsters?"

Bei Wan Looking at Xiangyin Jitian again, the polite smile on his face suddenly made him feel a bad premonition in his heart.

However, he didn't feel that he had done anything wrong. Even if he exchanged for Beisheng and Beiwei for third-level monsters, in Bei's house, it is normal for disciples in the foundation-building stage to exchange for third-level monsters. He is the head of the family, and he cannot be accused of unfair distribution!

"Remember! Beisheng exchanged for the ball mouse in the third-level monster, the ability is that he can eat very well, no matter what he eats, as for Beiwei, it is the pocket little purple monkey in the third-level monster, the ability... uh , I don't know for the time being!"

I don't know the ability of the little purple monkey because no one has ever caught the little purple monkey as a contract beast, and it is rare to see the little purple monkey haunting the Myriad Demon Forest. This time on the beast tide, Catching it was also purely accidental.

According to the disciple who captured it, it suddenly appeared on the disciple's animal bag, and then fell into the animal bag by itself.

After Bei Wanzhong said this, he could hardly raise his head to look at Elder Fu.

Because these two monsters are useless at all, exchanging them for the disciples is simply for viewing, and the disciples' points are wasted in vain.

In fact, he originally wanted to say that he couldn't remember what third-level monsters he exchanged for Beisheng and Beiwei. However, even if he didn't say it, Elder Fu could ask the other disciples. In this way, he might as well say it himself. Come out, this will also prove that he has a good memory and is responsible for his position!

Elder Fu glanced lazily at Bei Wanzhong, but did not criticize him for exchanging such a poor monster for his disciple.

Yin Jitian smiled and said, "I don't know if the monsters that Director Wan exchanged for Beisheng and Beiwei are these two monsters?" Beisheng

and Beiwei quickly summoned the monsters they just contracted!

Bei Wan looked at it again, recognized the appearance of two third-level monsters, and immediately nodded: "Yes! It's them!"

Immediately, he frowned, why did he feel that the aura of these two third-level monsters seemed to have become stronger?

Before Bei Wanzhong noticed that the third-level monster had become a sixth-level monster, he heard Yin Jitian smiled and said, "Beisheng, Beiwei, thank you, Manager Wan, you can change after you exchange two contracts. Become a third-level monster of a sixth-level monster!" Beisheng

and Beiwei were smart, and when they heard Yin sacrifice to the sky, they immediately thanked Bei Wan: "Thank you, Manager Wan, you can become a sixth-level monster after exchanging two contracts. Give us the third-level monster!"

Bei Wanzhong was completely stunned by their words!

The disciples of the beast garden are also sweating!

Bei Wanzhong took a closer look at the two monsters that were exchanged for Beisheng and Beiwei, and they actually turned into sixth-level monsters.

He pointed at the two monsters in disbelief: "This...this..." The

disciples of the zoo also looked at the two monsters in shock.

"How is this possible, I've never heard of a monster that can jump three levels after a contract!"

"Me too, I've never heard of it!"

Yin Jitian hooked the corner of his mouth: "Never heard of it, doesn't mean it doesn't. , Elder Fu, do you think I am right?"

Elder Fu has never heard of such a thing, but he does not rule out the possibility. What's more, they have to believe the fact that they are already in front of them.

Bei Wanzhong deliberately exchanged the useless monsters for the guards of Yin Jitian, but he didn't expect that the third-level monsters suddenly turned into sixth-level monsters, and they made a lot of money. He blurted out: "How can a third-level monster suddenly become a sixth-level monster without training or ingesting beast pills? Could it be that you secretly hid a sixth-level monster on the beast tide, and then took advantage of it? When I exchanged for the monster, I gave up the third-level monster!"

He Ling snorted: "It's a pity that after you can tell the contract, the monster suddenly jumped to the third-level excuse!"

Yin Jitian sneered and said: "General Manager Wan, do you think we have the ability to predict the future? Can you predict what monsters you will exchange for us? Besides, even if you want to hide the sixth-level monsters, you should catch some useful ones. A monster, not a monster that can only eat, and the other one doesn't know what skills it is!"

Bei Wanzhong heard the words behind, and his face suddenly turned red!

"Enough!" Elder Fu lowered his face and shouted to stop their dispute.

He looked at Bei Wanzhong and said, "Since you and the disciples of the beast garden are very sure that the monsters you exchanged for Beisheng and Beiwei are the ball mice and purple monkeys in the third-level monsters, and the monsters in their hands are also It is indeed the third-level monster you sent them, so there is nothing to argue about, it's just that the third-level monster has become a sixth-level monster!"

Elder Fu turned to look at Beisheng and Beiwei: "Although I I've never heard of the fact that a monster can jump three levels immediately after being contracted by a cultivator, and I don't really believe that such a thing will happen, but the facts are better than words. I can only believe that you don't have it. It is impossible to have such a coincidence that it can hide the same level 3 monsters as the level 3 monsters exchanged by Manager Wan, so these two monsters are counted according to the points exchanged for level 3 monsters."

Bei Sheng and Beiwei nodded in joy.

Elder Fu turned to look at Bei Wanzhong: "Director Wan, do you have any opinion?"

Bei Wanzhong replied with a dark face, "I have no opinion!"

The three disciples immediately dissatisfied and said, "They are talking nonsense, obviously they have not made a contract. It turned into a sixth-level monster before! Before, it was not only the three of us who saw this!"

Yin Jitian looked at him amusingly: "Whether you are wrong or not, let's take the contract as an example, if They are uncontracted monsters, so how did Beisheng and Beiwei tame and contract them?"

"We are talking about uncontracted monsters, but we didn't say that they were not run-in by the beastmaster with affinity. Monster!"

"Okay!!" Elder Fu felt a pain in his head by their words: "This matter will stop here, if you are not convinced, you can also ask Manager Wan to exchange ball mice and purple monkeys for you, maybe you can be like Beiwei. Just like Beisheng, after the contract, you can become a sixth-level monster!" The

three disciples immediately closed their mouths and stared at Beisheng and Beiwei angrily!

Elder Fu waved his hand: "It's all gone!"

Bei Wanzhong glanced coldly at the two monsters in Beisheng and Beiwei's hands, snorted angrily, and left with a flick of his sleeves.

The disciples of the zoo hurriedly left with Bei Wanzhong.

"It's really bad luck!" The three disciples snorted and left with the other disciples.

When everyone left, Beisheng immediately laughed proudly: "Did you see Beiwei? Manager Wan's face is like smeared with ink, saying that it is as dark as it is, and it is almost impossible to be angry! Haha! !"

Bei Wei smiled and turned to look at Yin Jitian: "Thank you, young lady!"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "Thank me for what?"

"Thank you..." Bei Wei scratched his head embarrassedly: "Thank you young lady for helping We will use the points to exchange for the third-level monster to get the sixth-level monster!"

Speaking of which, he really didn't know what to ask Mrs. Xie, in short, he felt that the third-level monster became the sixth-level monster. Young lady about!

Beiwei hurriedly handed the little purple monkey to the Yin sacrifice to the sky: "Also ask the young lady to give a name!" When the

little purple monkey heard this, his small eyes were like shining stars, and he looked at the Yin sacrifice with excitement!

Give a name?

It's a bit embarrassing for the yin sacrifice to the sky!

Before, he directly blessed Xiao Zi to turn into a sixth-level monster. If he gave him another exemption, he would probably jump three levels in a row like a ball mouse, and from a sixth-level monster would turn into a ninth-level monster. Jumping three levels in a row like this will definitely arouse suspicion from others!

"I haven't thought of a good name yet. I'll give it a name after a while!"

When the little purple monkey heard this, the light in his eyes suddenly dimmed, and he looked at Yin Jitian pitifully, as if saying, 'You must not forget to give the little one a nice name'!

Beisheng replied with a smile: "Okay!"

After Yin Jitian left, Beiwei and Beisheng looked at each other and said, "What do you think?"

Beisheng stroked the fluffy white fur on the little ball mouse. Said: "Besides it's related to the young lady, I really can't think of why a third-level monster suddenly turned into a sixth-level monster, and the fact that the contract can be contracted without the beast master's affinity is really incredible!"

Bei Wei pondered for a while: "No matter what, we should not know about this!"

Bei Sheng nodded in agreement.

When Yin Jitian came to Beiming's resting place, he saw Beidou staring at him with strange eyes.

Then, Beidou led the other five guards over and respectfully called, "Young Madam!"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows in surprise!

Since entering Bei's house, he has never seen Beidou and the other five guards come forward to greet him.

Beidou said: "Young Madam, the soft blanket has been laid, you can rest at any time!"

Yin Jitian looked at the soft blanket next to Beiming under the big tree, bent his mouth, and immediately ran towards Beiming , lying beside Bei Ming, supporting his chin with both hands, looking at Bei Ming's pale and handsome face, he couldn't help but see God!

Just when he looked fascinated, suddenly, the person beside him turned sideways and quickly picked him up.

Yin Jitian didn't react, and people were already lying on Beiming's body...

34

Chapter 134 Who is the most beautiful man in the world of comprehension

The next moment, his lips were captured by the person under him, and the warm and smooth tip of the tongue drilled straight into his mouth, entangled with his smooth and tender uvula.

Yin Jitian was stunned for a moment, and then a smile flashed in his eyes, and he cooperated with Beiming's tongue steps to linger more closely with him.

Bei Ming's long and slender hand covered the back of his hand, stroking it gently, feeling the heat from his clothes, and a sigh overflowed from the glued lips.

The breathing of the two became heavier and heavier, the fiery breath sprayed on the other's face, and the sweet body fluid was secreted between the lips and teeth, frantically stimulating their reason, eager to ask for more honey from the other party.

It wasn't until he noticed the heat and hardness between each other that he stopped reluctantly.

Then, hold each other firmly, let the undulating chests collide together, the two fierce hearts are like entwined, tightly inseparable.

I don't know how long it took before Bei Ming calmed down the heat in his body, kissed Qin Yin Ji Tian's cheek, and asked in a hoarse voice, "What happened just now that made you so happy?"

"Nothing happened, just for Bei Sheng. I'm just happy to be able to exchange with Beiwei for level 6 monsters."

Yin Jitian didn't say anything about the promotion of Beisheng and the other monsters. When you have your own trump card.

However, he can let Bei Ming slowly discover what he can cultivate, and tell him everything when Shixian matures.

Bei Ming raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise when Bei Sheng and Bei Wei were able to lead the sixth-level monsters.

However, they didn't ask any more questions about their owls, just stroking the back of Yin Jitian and said, "After you go back, I will make a magic weapon for you to control beasts. Even if you don't have spiritual power contract monsters, you can control them with magic weapons. Come, there will be more monsters to protect you!"

Yin Jitian saw Bei Ming's face was pale and bloodless, and his body was so weak, but he still thought of refining the magic weapon for controlling beasts for himself, and he felt both happy and distressed.

He hesitated for a while, and decided to tell the story of swallowing the soul and sending him the monster.

Anyway, Daoist Xuanyu and the others have seen Heili, and Beiming will know about Heili sooner or later!

After listening to Yin Jitian's words, Beiming was silent for a moment and said, "Do you think your Taoist companion is useless? You don't even have the ability to protect you!"

When Yin Jitian heard what he said, he angrily stretched out his hands to squeeze his cheeks: "Do you know what you mean by saying that I'm useless, do you think I'm dragging you down!"

"Sorry!" Bei Ming kissed him between his frowning brows as a sign of consolation, and then said, "The days of the Bei family will be very uneasy recently, so the monster that swallowed soul sent to you will be kept to protect you first. I will be better in the future, I will train you a better magic weapon, then you will return the magic weapon that swallowed soul to you!"

"There is no problem in returning the magic weapon to him, but if you also return the monster It's too cheap for him!"

Yin Jitian didn't hide it from him, and said directly: "Didn't he give me an eighth-level monster? However, after going back to the stone statue, it's now a tenth-level monster. A beast!"

A look of surprise flashed in Beiming's black eyes: "Level 10?" A

worry flashed in his eyes: "Isn't the magic weapon of controlling beasts no longer able to control it? Since you can no longer control it, stay by your side. On the contrary, it will be very dangerous!"

Yin Jitian lowered his eyes, covering the glint in his eyes, and said, "There will be no danger! It thinks that it is my credit that it can suddenly rise from the eighth level to the tenth level, so it just Xiang Tiandao swore that he would stay by my side to protect me for a while."

He was afraid that Beiming would not believe this, so he quickly changed the subject and asked, "Do you have a bag for level ten monsters? Otherwise, Heili will have nowhere to go. But stay!"

"Heili? That tenth-level monster?"

Yin Jitian nodded.

"There is no beast bag for a tenth-level monster!" Bei thought for a while, and then said: "For thousands of years, no one has ever contracted a tenth-level monster, and even if they did contract a tenth-level monster, they would not Maybe put them in the animal bag, after all, the tenth-level monster can already transform into a human form, and then put it in the beast bag, it is tantamount to insulting them."

Yin Jitian frowned: "Then what should I do? Can't let Hei Li stay in the magic weapon for controlling beasts and not come out?"

"Let him be my nominal apprentice and bring him back to Beifu, but he has to restrain the aura of monsters on his body and not attract the attention of others. Otherwise, the patriarch of the Ling family's Mahayana realm will definitely try his best to capture it."

Yin Jitian smiled happily, and quickly kissed the corner of Beiming's mouth: "Then when will it be released!"

Bei Ming's black eyes smiled: "I'll make arrangements when I get back to Bei's house!"

Yin Jitian suddenly thought of what Hei Li had said to him in the stone statue, and said to Bei Ming, "That's right! Hei Li is leaving. Before Ten Thousand Monsters Forest, I want to go home to see its parents, and after it finishes seeing its parents, then let it come to Beihuang City to find us!"

"Well! Since it has sworn to Heaven to protect you After a while, I won't break my promise, and after watching its parents, I will definitely come back to find you!"

Yin Jitian smiled and said, "Wait at night, when I'm not paying attention, I'll let it out!

" Ming responded lightly and stroked the long hair on Yin Jitian's back. He couldn't help thinking of the strange long hair, and asked curiously, "Did you know that your hair is not black?"

Yin Jitian Yi I was stunned, and then said honestly: "No!"

"Then what's the matter with the hairpin on your head? Didn't you prepare it in advance?"

Yin Jitian immediately recounted the hallucination he saw in the stone statue: " At that time, I felt that the illusion was too real, so I searched on my body at random, and I really found a hairpin!"

Bei Ming squinted his eyes slightly: "When God Killing gave you a hairpin, there were What did I tell you?"

Yin Jitian thought for a while: "He just said that if I don't want my hair to hurt people, it won't hurt people, other..."

He shook his head: "I can't remember. !"

Mainly because he didn't pay attention to what Murderer said at the time!

Beiming couldn't figure out what happened to his hair either, so he could only put it aside temporarily.

At this moment, the ground suddenly shook violently, like an earthquake.

Everyone was startled, and quickly pulled out their waists to be on guard.

Yin Jitian and Beiming looked at each other and stood up quickly!

Beidou and the other five guards hurriedly drew their swords, ran to their side, and looked around vigilantly.

The elders hurriedly used their spiritual sense to investigate the situation around them, and then they breathed a sigh of relief and explained to the surrounding disciples: "Don't worry, everyone, it's just that the Void Elder of Wanfo Temple is fighting with the Demon Xiu Xie Jiang Patriarch. The collision of spiritual pressure will cause the ground to vibrate!"

When Yin Jitian heard the answer, a few black lines were drawn on his forehead.

"Master, you'd better rest for a while!"

Yin Jitian heard Beidou's worried voice, and quickly turned to look at Beiming, only to see that thin sweat began to form on his forehead.

It can be seen that he just endured the physical discomfort and said so much to himself.

Yin Jitian quickly helped Bei Ming to lie down on the soft blanket.

As soon as Bei Ming lay down, he pulled Yin Jitian into his arms: "Take a break with me!"

"Yeah!"

Yin Jitian closed his eyes, but did not fall asleep. At this moment, all his thoughts were on what happened in the past few days.

Especially in what happened in the gathering place of demon cultivators, he believed that the spiritual power of the ancestor who got into the ghost could not only break the sea of ​​consciousness of cultivators, but also control others.

If this is the case, the ability you have cultivated is just like what the person in the dream said. If you continue to practice, you will not only control the cultivator, but also demons, ghosts, immortals, demons, gods, and even various artifacts and magic weapons. can be a help to him.

Yin Jitian thinks of this, happy and depressed!

The happy thing is that in the days to come, he might be able to control others, and the depressing thing is that he didn't hear what the dreamer said behind him.

Yin Jitian really couldn't remember what happened in the dream, so he had to put it aside and took out the backlighting mirror that Xuanyuanyu gave him from the space!

He took a deep breath into the mirror and wiped it with his sleeve. Then, staring at the backlit mirror, he frowned. With long hair, he really looked like a girl, especially if his face wasn't long. Open, very tender.

Yin Jitian suddenly thought of the line of the queen in Snow White, and on a whim, he read it out: "Backlight mirror, backlight mirror, who is the most beautiful man in the realm of self-cultivation!"

Unexpectedly, just after reading, he hugged him The man suddenly laughed out loud.

Yin Jitian raised his eyes and stared at Bei Ming who was pretending to sleep with his eyes closed, and then leaned forward and bit his cold Jiang thin lips: "You are pretending to be asleep!"

Bei Ming closed his eyes and said, "I didn't. Pretending to be asleep, just closing your eyes and resting!" He

coughed lightly and asked, "Is it revealed in the backlit mirror, who is the most beautiful man in the world of self-cultivation?" Knowing that Bei Ming hadn't slept, he would be so boring to read that line, but this time it was good, he was seen as a joke! Bei Ming slowly opened his eyes, looked at the face of the yin sacrifice weather, and said seriously: "No matter who's figure will be reflected in the backlight, but, in my eyes, you are the best!" "Humph! Sweet words!" The Yin sacrifice genius didn't buy his account, stuffed the backlight mirror back into the space ring, turned around, and turned his back to Beiming. Of course, at the moment of turning around, he no longer suppressed his smile, and the corner of his mouth curved into a beautiful arc. Behind him, Bei Ming held him tightly in his arms, his beautiful black eyes slowly darkening, becoming so deep and deep that people couldn't tell what he was thinking. In the middle of the night, Yin Jitian released Heili from the magic weapon for controlling beasts, and instructed him to reunite with his parents for some time before coming to Beihuang City to find him. When Heili left, the Bei family did not stay in the Ten Thousand Demon Forest for too long. Early the next morning, the patriarch and elders of the Bei family took the disciples of the Bei family to leave the Ten Thousand Demon Forest. They traveled day and night. The family members returned to the main residence in Beihuang City. As soon as Yin Jitian stepped down from the magic weapon, Bei Wanzhong stopped him: "Young Madam, please stop!"

Bei Sheng and Bei Wei saw Bei Wanzhong walking towards Yin Jitian, and hurriedly stood behind Yin Jitian to boost their young lady's momentum!

Bei Wanzhong glanced at Bei Sheng and Bei Wei, who were afraid that he would bully Yin Jitian, and then said to Yin Jitian with a smile: "Young madam, when we left the main house, there was no more food left in the animal park warehouse. What's more, it's been more than a month since we left the main house, which is not enough to distribute to all the disciples of the Bei family. Now that the beast horde has returned, there are thousands of monsters in the house, and the supply of the beast garden exceeds the demand. Therefore, I have to trouble the young lady to go out now and buy back the monster rations!"

Yin Jitian glanced at Beiming beside him, and when he saw Beiming nodded slightly, he nodded and agreed, "I see!"

Bei Wanzhong smiled and told Bei Ming to retire, and left in the direction of the beast garden.

When the situation in Beihuang City was on the verge of breaking out, Bei Meditation couldn't help frowning: "I'll go with you!"

Yin Jitian looked at him with a pale face, shook his head, and said, "No need! After rushing for six days and six nights, go back to the room and have a good rest!"

"But..."

Yin Jitian interrupted him immediately: "Don't worry! Now Beisheng and Beiwei have a sixth-level contract beast and want to Injuring me in their hands, at least above the Nascent Soul realm."

Bei Sheng and Bei Wei immediately said: "Please rest assured, young master! We will protect the young lady!"

Yin Jitian did not give Bei Ming a chance to speak, and hurriedly After pulling Beisheng and Beiwei to the tent to get the spirit stone, they left Beifu.

As soon as he got on the magic weapon and flew into the air, Bei Sheng couldn't hold back his anger and said angrily: "I think Manager Wan deliberately tossed the young lady! In previous years, when returning from the beast swarm to the main house, which manager was in charge? It's not like taking a rest for two days before I start working on my work."

Bei Wei frowned, feeling that something was not right in his heart: "Bei Sheng is right, besides, before the beast swarm, I had already bought four months' worth of it. Food rations, even if there are thousands more monsters in the house now, it will be enough to feed the monsters in the house for a month, so there is no need to rush the young lady to buy food rations."

Hearing this, Yin Jitian squinted his eyes!

If Bei Wanzhong really wanted to torment himself, he didn't need to just ask him to buy food rations, and it wasn't a heavy and laborious job.

When he went to Douhua Village, he could buy all the rations just by moving his mouth, and then he went back to Beifu for business and rest without any trouble at all.

Could it be that Bei Wanzhong thought of some tricks to force him to leave the zoo?

Yin Jitian frowned and said: "This time, we have to check whether there is any problem with the rations of the monsters, but after we can't go back, we can find out what mistakes are made to General Manager Wan!"

"Yes!"

Bei Sheng and Bei Wei Speed ​​up and come to Douhua Village!

The big village chief, who was having breakfast in the yard, saw the arrival of Yin Jitian and the others. He was stunned for a moment, and then he laughed loudly: "More than a month ago, Daoist Beiwei only bought four months' worth of monster rations from me. , I have come to Douhua Village to buy food rations so quickly in a few days. It can be seen that the Bei family has returned from the beast tide, which is really gratifying!"

Yin Jitian smiled and said, "Is it true that the Bei family has returned with a big success ? I know, but I have to trouble the chief of the village to prepare twice as much rations as usual!"

The chief of the village smiled and told the person beside him to prepare well, and Beisheng and Beiwei also followed that person to prepare the rations for the monsters.

After they left, the village chief sat down, poured a cup of tea for Yin Jitian, and asked with a smile, "What kind of treasure can I find in the Ten Thousand Demon Forest?"

Yin Jitian took a sip of tea and said, "Baby I didn't find it, but I met the person you mentioned!"

The village chief was startled: "Then he..."

"It didn't hurt me! I don't know what his real purpose is!"

Yin Jitian thought of Zaidu During the few days in the robbery, Lei Tinghu took great care of him, and it didn't look like he was going to kill him at all.

"It didn't hurt you!" The village chief murmured, as if thinking of something, and hurriedly said: "Could it be that you have what he wants, so you didn't hurt you?"

Yin Jitian did not agree with these words: "What is his identity, what is our identity, and what is there to deserve what he wants! Can't he like me!"

The village chief laughed: "Maybe I really like you! Look how handsome you look after you have long hair, it is inevitable that others will be very excited about you!"

"Big village chief!" Yin Jitian called him helplessly.

"Just kidding! Just kidding! Don't mind, don't mind!" The village chief filled a cup of tea for Yin Jitian, and then sighed: "Speaking of which, I haven't participated in the beast tide for many years, please tell me about it. Did something interesting happen on the beast tide?"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "Is it an interesting thing about the birth of a tenth-level monster?"

When the village chief heard this, his interest surged up: "The tenth-level monster gave birth to a child. It's a big deal, tell me quickly, did someone grab the tenth-level beast egg?"

Yin Jitian hooked his lips with a smile: "Unfortunately, this news is fake!"

The village chief was stunned: "Ah? What's going on?"

"That's it..."

Before Yin Jitian could say anything, he saw the big village chief's expression stunned, and his smiling face suddenly became very serious. Suddenly, he was pulled up by the big village chief and went to Then jump to a place ten feet away.

Immediately following, there was a loud bang, and the place where they were sitting was suddenly blown into a big hole.

Yin Jitian looked at the giant pit and narrowed his eyes slightly.

It seems that his life in Beifu was too good, causing his vigilance to weaken!

The village chief quickly took out a talisman and shot it towards the sky. With a bang, a big red flower exploded in the air.

Yin Jitian immediately heard a panicked voice from Douhua Village.

He quickly scanned the entire Douhua Village with his vision, and saw that the villagers of Douhua Village left Douhua Village with their magical instruments and fled into the dense forest.

Immediately after, from the back of the big village chief's house, hundreds of people dressed in black and wearing masks sprang out. Most of them were monks in the Nascent Soul realm, and the rest were monks in the Jindan stage. They held up their swords and chased the villagers.

In addition, Yin Jitian also noticed that in the house of the big village chief, there was a person who was stronger than the big village chief.

He used a perspective eye to see a cultivator in the virtual period sitting on a chair in the big village chief's house, calmly drinking tea and cakes on the table, and his arrogance was very arrogant.

Yin Jitian glanced at the village chief from the corner of his eye, and found that he was only at the peak of spiritual transformation, and it was quite difficult to deal with people in the virtual realm.

The village chief quickly took out the magic weapon, pulled Yin Jitian to sit on it, and drove the magic tool away at the fastest speed.

"Shantentian! I'm afraid I'm going to implicate you this time! But don't worry, I will do my best to send you back to the Beijia!" The

village chief had just finished speaking, and behind him, a powerful coercion pressed towards them.

At the same time, the village chief noticed that there was danger behind him, and hurriedly summoned two seventh-level contracted beasts.

The two seventh-level contracted beasts roared towards the sky, and immediately, the powerful sound wave forced the powerful pressure back.

Yin Jitian turned his head to look, and saw that the cultivator in the room had also recruited two seventh-level monsters to fight with the big contracted beast of the big village chief.

Immediately following, the cultivators in the Void Refinement period flashed, and people were already standing in front of them.

35

Chapter 135

Yin Jitian stuck his head out from behind the big village chief, saw the eyes in the mask of the cultivator of the imaginary stage, and shot him a sinister look.

However, the cultivator in the imaginary stage quickly looked away. Although it was only for a moment, it made Yin Jitian feel that the cultivator in the imaginary period came for him!

The big village chief waved his sleeves at the cultivator in the refining stage, and a bunch of dense ice needles came out of nowhere. Under the sunlight, a gloomy light flashed, and suddenly, he shot at the cultivator in the refining stage.

The cultivator in the imaginary stage narrowed his eyes sharply, and neatly swung his sword to chop off the sharp ice needles.

The village chief took the opportunity to turn around, stretched out his palm and pushed Yin Jitian.

Yin Jitian suddenly took off and flew out to a place a hundred meters away.

At the same time, I heard the secret words of the chief of the village: These people should come to kill the people of Douhua Village. As soon as you land, hurry back to the north home and don't stay in the woods!

At the moment when Yin Jitian fell into the forest a hundred feet away, he saw the big village chief kneeling on the magic tool under the pressure of the monks in the refining period. Then, the whole person and the magic tool fell from the sky.

As soon as Lin's feet landed on the ground, before he could take a step, he saw five masked Lianxu sprang from the forest. monk.

The leader of the cultivator cultivator sneered: "Fortunately, the elder let us stare at this stinky monk alone!"

Yin Jitian frowned, and he could tell from the words that these people knew him, otherwise, how would you know that a man with hair The person will be a monk.

But who are they? Why kill yourself?

Moreover, he also sent five cultivators in the virtual refining period to chase and kill him!

Would this be overkill?

If they really know him, they should know that he is a waste without spiritual roots. As long as a disciple in the Qi refining stage can kill him, then...

Yin Jitian's eyes move!

Could it be that they knew that there was an eighth-level monster on him, so they sent five cultivators from the Void Refinement Stage to kill them?

When Yin Jitian thought of this, his eyes passed directly through their masks, and five unfamiliar faces appeared in front of him.

do not know!

He was pretty sure he had never seen them, not even in Shantidea's memory!

Another cultivator in the Void Refinement Stage didn't talk nonsense, and swung a sword directly at the Yin sacrifice to the sky. At the moment, the sword energy on the sword's edge roared out like a sharp blade, and went straight to the Yin sacrifice to the sky.

The speed of the sword energy is like a gust of wind, which is quite fast. If it is not a cultivator above the spirit transformation stage, it is difficult to avoid this sword. Therefore, this stinky monk is dead! Just when they hung up their sarcastic smiles, thinking that this stinky monk would be easily resolved, suddenly, the Yin Jitian disappeared, and the sword energy penetrated through the air where he was standing, hitting him on the ground. on the opposite tree. With a bang, immediately, the two-foot-wide tree fell to the ground! The five cultivators in the Void Refinement Stage were stunned in place! "Where's the person?" "Could it be that the stinky monk just now was a person who was transformed from the avatar?" "Impossible! If it is the person who transformed from the avatar, the avatar should also be chopped at the moment when the sword energy hits. It 's become two halves!" At this moment, there was a sudden sound of 'bass', the sound of drawing a sword out of its sheath. The five cultivators were startled and quickly looked at the voice. I saw that there was only a scabbard hanging on the waist of the cultivator of the imaginary stage standing on the far left. As for the sword inside, it had long since disappeared. The five cultivators in the Void Refinement period looked around nervously, thinking the same thing in their hearts, could it be that there is an invisible magic weapon on the other side.

They turned their backs to their backs very quickly, casting all kinds of powerful spells in all directions. They either burned the surrounding fire with the rotating fire lotus flower, or shot them in all directions with sharp arrows made of mud stone, or made many tiny little ones grow on the ground. The sharp wooden nails, and even cast a powerful spiritual pressure to cover the past, the purpose of doing this is to make the opponent invisible.

Unfortunately, apart from the damage to the nearby trees, no one was injured by their spiritual power.

The five Void Refining Stages looked at each other in dismay!

"Could it be that he was already let him run away?"

"Bah! He is about to run away, let alone unable to explain to the elders. If this matter spreads out, we will be embarrassed. Five cultivators were killed. Not a single piece of waste!"

The leader of the cultivators in the imaginary stage immediately ordered: "Let's split up to chase! Immediately kill them after we catch up, and if we can't kill them, send a message to everyone!"

"Yes!" The other four cultivators in the imaginary stage immediately drove the The magic weapon chased in the four directions of the south, east, and northwest.

The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage stood on the spot, swept the surroundings with his divine sense, and only took out the magic weapon after making sure that he did not feel the existence of Yin Jitian.

However, as soon as the man stood on the magic weapon, he heard a 'chi' sound, followed by a severe pain in his chest.

He slowly lowered his head and saw the tip of the sword pierced through his heart, his eyes widened involuntarily, round and big, and then he started to look in, and he saw the stinky monk they were looking for was in his place. before.

"You..."

The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage looked at the Yin Jitian who suddenly appeared in front of him in disbelief, and then laughed in a low voice: "Don't you think that stabbing my heart with a sword will kill me? Right?"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows.

Of course he couldn't be stupid enough to think that, if a stabbing in the heart would kill the leader of the cultivator, what use would it be for a cultivator to advance to the realm!

Now, he turned back here, just want to use the leader of the cultivator of the imaginary stage to test his ability.

The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage released a huge spiritual pressure from his body and forced him towards Yin sacrifice to the sky. At the same time, he broke the sword in his chest and slapped his chest again. The sword hilt stuck behind his back flew out and fell to the ground.

Yin Jitian immediately felt a force pressing towards him, as if the top of Mount Tai was so heavy that he felt very uncomfortable. Apart from that, he had no other discomfort, that is, he did not feel pain, nor did he feel the pain of the other party's spirit. Orihara was intimidated and feared. Perhaps it was because he had already survived the calamity, and he no longer felt dizzy like when Qing Feng cast spiritual pressure on him, his legs felt weak, he even couldn't breathe or his whole body was in pain. The corner of Yin Jitian's mouth slowly curled into a wicked smile, so it seemed that the spiritual pressure of the monks in the Void Refinement Stage would not have much effect on him. The leader of the cultivator in the period of emptiness saw Yin Jitian standing on the ground unresponsive, and was secretly shocked, especially when he saw a demon-like smile on the corner of his mouth, which made his heart skip a beat, and a bad premonition rushed over him immediately. mind. Without thinking about driving the spirit sword, he flew towards him. With his own speed, Yin Jitian was faster than the leading cultivator in the imaginary stage, dodging his attacks again and again and the sword energy swung out of his sword. "You're not Shantideva!" The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage said with certainty, even if Shantideva hadn't been destroyed by someone else's spiritual roots, he wouldn't have been able to escape his attack, let alone withstand his coercion! Yin Jitian didn't answer him, and a figure suddenly appeared beside him, pointed his index finger to the lower dantian of the leader of the cultivator of the virtual period, and said, "Tell me, if I use my spiritual power to break your dantian, will you be like that? I also become a waste?" After speaking, he smiled evilly, and his smile was extremely enchanting! "The arrogant!" The leader of the cultivator in the refining period shouted angrily, and quickly released red flames from his body. However, the figure of Yin Jitian was already ten feet away, and the flames on his body could not burn him. Immediately after, the leader of the cultivator of the virtual world released a huge flamingo from his body and flew towards the sky of Yin sacrifice!

In the blink of an eye as the firebird approached, the figure of Yin Jitian suddenly disappeared in place. Immediately, the firebird hit the big tree. Immediately afterwards, the big tree seemed to have been sprinkled with wine. Get up, the fire is very strong.

The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage swept the surroundings, and suddenly felt as if he had punched cotton. No matter how hard he hit, he could not hurt the opponent, and the opponent was like a monkey, jumping up and down. Let him do nothing with him.

He knew that he could not cope with the yin sacrifice day, and immediately released his divine sense to inform the other accomplices.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he released his consciousness, he was blocked by a strange force.

The leader of the cultivator in the virtual period was startled, and saw Yin Jitian appearing in front of him again, pointing to his forehead and smiling evilly: "Since you don't like me breaking your dantian, then let me enter yours. How about the Sea of ​​Consciousness?"

The leader of the cultivator of the Void Refinement period heard that he was about to enter his Sea of ​​Consciousness, his heart trembled slightly, he used all his strength on the ground, and cast various spells to hit the Yin Jitian, even the advanced talisman was thrown again and again. Went out several.

Taking advantage of the fact that Yin Jitian disappeared without a trace again, he hurriedly drove the magic weapon and flew away from the forest.

A hundred miles away, Yin Jitian, who was leisurely dodging the magic attack, saw the leader of the cultivator in the virtual refining period taking the opportunity to escape, and the figure instantly disappeared in place.

In the next moment, he appeared in front of the leader of the cultivator of the imaginary stage, and quickly raised his legs and swept away.

Immediately, the leader of the cultivator in the virtual period screamed, and suddenly, like a ball that was kicked out, with a 'huh', it was swept out a hundred meters away, and slammed into the big tree trunk with a loud bang. .

There was a big pit under the surface of the big tree trunk, and the leader of the cultivator in the virtual period was forcibly embedded in the big tree trunk. He raised his eyelids weakly and stared viciously at Yin Jitian who suddenly appeared in front of him. It wasn't that he didn't try to stop the body from flying out, but the strength of the other party was too great, so big that it shocked him, and it wasn't normal, no Normal enough to frighten him.

Yin Jitian stood under the tree, smiled and said to the person embedded in the tree, "Aren't you going to kill me? Why did you run away suddenly? After you go back, how will you explain to your elders?"

Lian The leader of the virtual monk quickly snorted at him, and the blood in his mouth also spurted out.

Yin Jitian avoided the dirty blood and water, and stopped talking nonsense with him, just like when he was in the gathering place of evil cultivators, he used his spiritual power to get into the sea of ​​​​knowledge of the leader of the cultivator of the imaginary stage.

The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage seemed to sense something, his eyes widened suddenly, and he looked at Yin Jitian with fear. Yin Jitian

clicked his tongue twice: "Your sea of ​​consciousness is much brighter than the sea of ​​consciousness of evil cultivators, unlike evil cultivators who are pitch-black, you deserve to be a decent person!"

Eye: "You..."

Yin Jitian's lips curled into an evil smile: "Do you want to tell yourself who sent you to kill me? Or do you want me to force you to tell me?

" The leader of the cultivator replied, and said to himself: "You don't mean to tell me, because I prefer torture to extract confessions!" As soon as

the words fell, the leader of the cultivator in the virtual period felt a throbbing pain in his head, and he It was like being punched a few times in the head.

Yin Jitian stopped attacking and tried to invade his sea of ​​consciousness.

Looking at the leader of the cultivator in the refining period, his eyes changed from panic to confusion, and the corner of his mouth slowly revealed a sinister smile, and then he secretly increased his strength.

After all, it was the first time that he manipulated people, and he couldn't really grasp the essentials, which made the leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage bewildered and sober for a while.

After several repeated changes like this, the leader of the cultivator in the Void Refinement Stage found that Yin Jitian was trying to control himself, his expression changed, and he quickly concentrated to drive away the strange power in the sea of ​​​​knowledge, and do not let yourself be controlled by others.

Immediately, the spiritual power of Yin Jitian was bounced back, and the whole person jumped back a few steps.

At the same time, the leader of the cultivator of the imaginary stage shot out an ice cocoon talisman from his fingertips. At the moment, Yin Jitian was sealed in the ice and could not move.

A smile finally appeared on the weak face of the leader of the cultivator in the virtual period. Then, he pulled out two arms from the tree trunk and moved his muscles and bones.

After the upper body got used to it, he pulled out his two legs and jumped off the tree trunk. He moved his legs while walking to the Yin Jitian, and then spit out a piece of blood on the ice cube: "The hair is not even long. Brat, you still want to control me."

The head of the virtual cultivator wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth with his sleeve, then raised his two fingers, and an invisible air sword burst out from his fingertips, separated by the ice cubes. Pointing at the heart of Yin Sacrifice, he sneered: "Smelly monk, I will also let you taste the taste of being pierced by a sword in your heart, but I don't know if you can survive like me."

When the words fell, his eyes froze, and he raised his hand and stabbed the qi sword into the thick ice.

Just when the sword energy was about to reach the heart of Yin Jitian, the leader of the cultivator in the Void Refinement Period suddenly felt a strong pressure behind him.

He trembled all over, and the powerful deterrent force suddenly made him feel dizzy!

"Tsk tsk!" A joking voice suddenly sounded from his back: "Look what I saw? A cultivator in the imaginary stage is bullying a... uh... a waste without spiritual roots? He even used a high-level ice cocoon talisman to kill people. It's really a waste to freeze it! It's a waste! It's just like cooking chicken with ox cauldron, it's overkill!"

The leader of the cultivator in the virtual period turned around with difficulty, and saw a man in a black robe and a white mask sitting on the trunk of a tree Go up, leisurely nibbling on the spiritual fruit in his hand.

With a trembling voice, he asked, "I don't know who your Excellency is..." "I was once called a genius together with the trash

behind you. Who do you think I am?"

The apprentice of the ancestors and the ancestors swallowed the soul?"

How is it possible!

Ten years ago, when he had just been promoted to the Void Refinement Stage, he heard that Old Ancestor Qi Mei and Old Ancestor Qi had accepted a talented apprentice. At that time, the other party was only a person in the foundation-building stage, but now it is not only the peak stage of virtual refining, but also several levels higher than himself!

After swallowing the flesh, he threw the core of the fruit into the face of the leader of the cultivator of the virtual stage, and then walked to the face of the Yin sacrifice to the sky, and through the ice, he stroked the cheek of the Yin sacrifice with his hand, and murmured: " It's so beautiful! I really want to freeze you like this for a lifetime!" The leader of the cultivator in

the emptiness period heard this and quickly laughed, "If your Excellency likes it, take him away!"

Xiu, if he upsets him, I am afraid that he will be sucked into the soul on the spot, which is equivalent to disappearing between heaven and earth in the future.

The soul-swallowing evil charm smiled: "You are wise!"

Immediately, his eyes narrowed, and then, two figures appeared in the forest on the left and right sides.

As soon as he saw the leader of the cultivators in the virtual period, the cultivator on the right asked anxiously, "Boss, I just came back after hearing the loud noise. Are you alright?" The cultivator on the

left saw the frozen Yin Jitian. , laughed aloud: "Boss, have you caught that stinky monk? This time he can't run away!"

After the two finished speaking, they finally noticed the existence of Tun Po. The monk

on the left wondered: "Boss, who is he? The clothes on his body are quite similar to ours! Could it be that he was sent by the elders?" What a fool! He didn't even notice that the other party was full of evil spirits! "Five!" The cultivator on the right suddenly shouted to stop the cultivator on the left, and at the same time, cast a sandstorm spell, causing a gust of wind and sandstorm in the forest. Immediately, the surrounding wind and sand filled the sky, and everyone couldn't open their eyes. The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage took the opportunity to jump away from Tun Po, and quickly sent a message to the third and fourth children.

At the same time as the wind and sand stopped, the third and fourth ones also rushed to their side, and the five quickly summoned four seventh-level monsters to attack the swallowing soul.

Soul Swallow also summoned five seventh-level monsters and one eighth-level monster from the beast bag, and fought with them. Suddenly, the entire forest was either the roar of monsters, the explosion of spiritual pressure collision, or the Various loud sounds of spell attack!

There was a mad battle in the woods, and the dazzling colors of various spells kept flashing!

Although the leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage was numerous, he did not get any advantage, and he was even affected by the Soul Devouring Technique, and he almost sucked his soul away!

They didn't dare to take it lightly, if they didn't want to kill Yin Jitian, they wouldn't be entangled with Soul-Swallowing here!

When the leader of the cultivators in the imaginary stage saw that they could not kill Tun Po or beat Tun Po, they had to discuss with the other four in secret words, and let them be responsible for distracting Tun Po, while he was responsible for assassinating Yin Jitian.

After the five people discussed it, they immediately divided the labor and cooperated.

How could Tun Po could not guess their intentions, and stayed by the ice cube, not only to block the second and their offensive, but also to pay attention to every move of the leader of the cultivator in the virtual period, so they were distracted a lot by them. force.

Just when they were fighting hard, the eyeballs of Yin Jitian, who was sealed in the ice cube, suddenly turned, and then, looking at the large group of people and monsters who were fighting outside the ice cube, A look of anger flashed in his eyes.

If it wasn't for his spiritual power being bounced back by the leader of the cultivator in the virtual period, he wouldn't have been caught off guard by the sudden rebounding power, and someone took the opportunity to use an ice cocoon to freeze it.

At the moment of freezing, he couldn't move, but he could see the people outside and hear the voices outside.

He wanted to escape, but he didn't know how to escape for a while. After all, this was the first time he had really played against a cultivator, and he still didn't understand a lot of things like spells in the comprehension world.

Speaking of which, he was too careless, and because he had acquired a different ability from others, he was a little carried away.

He wanted to try to escape with teleportation, but at that time, Soul Swallow appeared, and he also helped him deal with the leader of the cultivator of the Void Refining Stage.

Now it is for Foxconn's sake that he will not be killed by the leader of the monks in the refining period. With one enemy five, he really does not understand the behavior of swallowing the soul. He doesn't seem to have any relationship with him, why do they want to help yourself.

Yin Jitian looked at the leader of the cultivator who wanted to take his own life while swallowing the soul one after another, the corner of his mouth slowly raised a savage, and the thick ice cubes also made a cracking sound that was about to burst!

36

Chapter 136 You are too vicious

The six people and more than 20 monsters who were fighting fiercely suddenly heard a loud 'bang', followed by a violent gust of wind, accompanied by sharp ice thorns that shone dazzlingly in the sun, and rushed to the ground. Radiated in all directions.

The six people and more than 20 monsters were startled one after another, and they hurriedly slashed with their swords and shot at the ice thorns.

After Li Feng and the ice thorns flew past, everyone and the beast fixed their eyes and saw that Yin Jitian was loosening his muscles and bones.

Tun Po's eyes flashed with daze, and then he said with a smile: "I originally wanted to carry you who were frozen by ice cubes, and then bring it back to the east to marry me, but I didn't expect such thick ice cubes to be so easy. You broke it!" The leader of the cultivator's expression changed, and he

hurriedly said to the four cultivators around him, "Be careful!"

It is difficult to catch, and they are not afraid of the stinking monks who are under the coercion of the monks in the refining stage. They must be difficult to deal with!

Yin Jitian glanced at him and swallowed his soul, and then looked at the leader of the cultivator at the refining stage, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, drawing a cold arc.

"Woo! Woo!" The twenty-odd tall and big vicious monster suddenly retreated to thirty feet away, hiding behind a big tree, like a bullied puppy.

Then, carefully stick out his big head and peek at them with big round eyes!

"..." Soul Tunnel and the other five cultivators were shocked and suspicious!

Yin Jitian looked at the twenty or so monsters in the distance, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth widened a bit.

Immediately, his eyes turned, and his stern gaze fell on the leader of the cultivator in the refining stage.

The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage suddenly shuddered, holding his sword, looking at Yin Jitian alertly!

The second child in the refining stage secretly glanced at Eye Tunpo, and saw that he was looking at the contracted beast hiding in the distance, a shadow flashed in his eyes, and a sharp sandstone was quietly condensed in his hand.

Suddenly, he raised his hand and threw it in the direction of Yin Jitian.

Soul swallowing eye solution Yu Guang saw the movement of the second child, and quickly raised his sword and slashed.

At the same time, the leader of the cultivator in the emptiness period saw the figure of Yin Jitian suddenly disappearing in place, and shouted in panic, "Second child, be careful!"

As soon as his heart fell, he saw that Yin Jitian had appeared in the second child's place. Beside him, he punched the second child's Dantian.

Immediately, the second child screamed and fell to the ground clutching his stomach.

Immediately afterwards, he felt that the cultivation base on his body was losing, and soon, he found that he had lost a realm!

Tun Po looked at Yin Jitian who suddenly appeared in front of the second child in surprise, and his indifferent and ruthless face made people feel very unfamiliar.

The other four cultivators in the imaginary stage looked anxiously at the second child who fell to the ground.

"Second! Are you alright?" The

second child twisted his face in pain, opened his eyes wide in panic and looked at Yin Jitian, endured the severe pain, and screamed in horror: "You...you actually broke me. My dantian, ruined my spiritual roots, you are too vicious..." The

four cultivators in the Void Refinement stage showed shock, and then glared at Yin Jitian with resentful eyes. Tun Po returned to his senses, a cold and evil smile flashed in his eyes, and said jokingly: "Contribute your

Primordial Spirit to me before your cultivation is gone!"

For a moment, swallowing soul really did what he said, and hurriedly cast spells to attack him!

Yin Jitian suddenly waved his hand out, and a powerful force wind blade whizzed away from his hand, shooting at the four monks in the virtual period.

The four cultivators in the Void Refinement Stage were startled and quickly put away their attack to avoid the flying Li Feng Blade, but their robes were still torn apart by the edge wind of the Li Feng Blade.

The leader of the cultivator in the virtual period glared angrily at Yin Jitian: "As a Buddhist disciple, you actually help the evil cultivator extract other people's primordial spirit. You are not afraid that this matter will spread and damage the prestige of Wanfo Temple!"

Yin Jitian is cold . Looking at them: "It's a joke, is it possible that I want to help the person who killed me?"

A smirk flashed in the eyes of the soul-swallowing evil spirit!

"You..." The leader of the cultivator of the imaginary stage was instantly speechless with anger!

"Old... Boss, help me, help me!" The

second child had a distorted face and cried out to them in pain.

"Second child!" The

four cultivators in the Void Refinement Stage saw that the second child was being swallowed and forcefully taken out the Primordial Spirit, and anxiously took a step forward.

The four cultivators in the Void Refinement Stage were furious, and firstly roared at the contracted beast hiding thirty feet away: "You bastards, don't come here to help!"

We didn't hear what you said! We didn't hear what you said!

More than 20 monsters turned their heads one after another and turned their backs to the four cultivators in the imaginary stage with their huge butts. Immediately, the four cultivators in the imaginary stage were so angry that they almost vomited blood on the spot.

The leader of the monks in the imaginary period said to the other three monks in the imaginary period: "You guys go save the second child, and I will deal with this stinky monk."

"Okay!" The three monks in the imaginary period cast various powerful spells. Go to the swallowing attack.

Tang Po quickly picked up his second child, and while extracting his primordial spirit, he avoided their spell attacks!

The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage took out a few high-level ice cocoon talismans and threw them at the Yin sacrifice to the sky.

"You think I'll be fooled by you after I've been frozen by you once!" Yin Jitian sneered, and with a flick of his body, he came to the front of more than twenty monsters, and then slowly raised his right hand.

The leader of the cultivator in the virtual period narrowed his eyes suddenly, wondering what he meant by raising his hand suddenly.

However, it was a good thing for him that Yin Jitian suddenly ran behind the monster.

The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage hurriedly used the spiritual power connected with the monsters to call his monsters and let them attack the yin sacrificial heaven in front of them.

At the same time, Yin Jitian suddenly waved his wrist, and more than 20 monsters suddenly turned around, with round and ruthless eyes staring at the leader of the cultivator at the refining stage thirty meters away.

The leader of the cultivator in the virtual period saw that his contracted beast turned in the direction of offering sacrifices to the sky, and he was overjoyed. Following that, he saw more than 20 monster beasts rushing out from behind the big tree, and then, offering sacrifices to the sky from the shadows. He jumped over and ran towards him.

The leader of the cultivator in the imaginary stage looked at the aggressive monsters, and slowly gathered a smile on his face, thinking to himself, these monsters are not coming to attack him, right?

Soon, he denied this idea again. There were four contracted beasts of his own, and sixteen of them were the second-born monsters. How could they attack him.

However, when more than 20 monsters came to him, the leader of the cultivator in the virtual stage had no idea, because he had already been bitten by the soul-devouring eighth-level monster.

The other monsters bit off the limbs of the leader of the cultivator in the refining stage, and one of his arms was bitten off by his contracted beast.

At the moment when the leader of the cultivator in the refining stage was bitten off his neck, his primordial spirit quickly flew out of his body. But before he had time to react, he was imprisoned in the Yuanshen magic weapon.

"Boss!" The third and the others were startled when they saw their boss being sucked into the Primordial Spirit Magic Treasure, and then, the attack on Soul-Swallowing was even more ferocious.

More than 20 monsters quickly turned to the three monks in the refining stage, and launched various violent attacks at them.

The three cultivators in the Void Refinement period were like three mice crossing the street, fleeing everywhere. They were beaten by more than 20 monsters and were unable to counterattack.

The third child screamed and shouted: "What's the matter? They are obviously our contracted beasts, how come they came to attack us !

"

The second child's primordial spirit was sucked out of his body and stuffed into the primordial spirit magic weapon.

Then, he pushed the second child's body down, and frowned as he looked at the three cultivators in the Void Refinement period who were being chased by monsters.

It's really strange that his monsters are out of his control!

Tun Po couldn't help looking at the Yin Jitian thirty feet away, and immediately caught the bloody smile on the corner of his mouth. Magic power that makes people unable to take their eyes off.

He was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help but murmured: "Shantentian!"

As if hearing his call, the gorgeous young man thirty feet away raised his eyes and looked at him. Suddenly, his figure disappeared thirty feet away. The next moment , sat beside him!

"You can teleport!" Surprise flashed in Tun Po's eyes.

The monks in the Mahayana realm cannot use the teleportation technique, so how did he do it?

Is it relying on magic weapons above the Lingbao level?

After thinking about it for a while, I felt that Yin sacrifice to the sky did not rely on magic weapons to teleport!

Yin Jitian looked at the three people below who were about to be unable to hold on, and said faintly: "Guess, what will happen to those who know my secret?"

His voice was neither light nor heavy, but it was like coming out of hell to lock his soul. The messenger makes people tremble.

Tun Po slightly narrowed the eyes of the evil charm, and then he chuckled: "Don't you want my life?"

Yin Jitian slowly turned his head, his eyes moved slightly, and his line of sight went straight through Tun Po's mask......

37

Chapter 137 The Great Village Chief and the Envoy

Under the mask, except for the evil eyes that exposed the mask, the rest was just a mass of black mist, no eyebrows, no nose, and no mouth, just a pair of eyes hanging in the black mist, which looked very strange and terrifying. !

When Yin Jitian saw Tun Po's face, he almost fell from the tree trunk.

Is that black mist his true face, or is he afraid of being seen by others, so he deliberately made it like this?

Tun Po noticed that when Yin Jitian was staring at him, his eyes opened slightly, and there was a strange ripple in his indifferent eyes, as if he saw something strange and amazing!

Could it be that his face... oh no, is there something on his mask?

Yin Jitian quickly retracted his perspective eyes, looking at the swallowing white mask, his eyes returned to indifference.

He turned to look at the three cultivators who were fleeing in embarrassment, and asked in a low voice, "Why do you want to help me deal with them? For..."

Why did he give him the Lingbao-level beast-controlling bell and the eighth-level monster?

Yin Jitian didn't ask the latter words, he felt that even if he asked, Tun Po wouldn't tell him the real answer!

"Do you really think I'm helping you?"

Tun Po swung the magic weapon in his hand with the cultivator's Primordial Spirit, and then, with a smile on his face, he looked at the sky and sacrificed to the sky, as if saying, 'You are too self-conscious. Amorous, I only came here for their primordial spirit'!

Yin Jitian glanced at the magic weapon in his hand, curled his lips, and knew that Tun Po would not tell him the real answer.

He took out the magic weapon for controlling the beast from Qiankun and threw it into Tun Po's arms: "Return to you!"

Tunpo's eyes flashed with confusion, and he picked up the magic weapon for controlling the beast and looked at it.

Yin Jitian said honestly: "The eighth-level monster you caught has been promoted to tenth-level monster, and your magic weapon can no longer control it, so it's gone by itself!"

Tun Po said somewhat narcissistically: "As expected of the monster I caught, it was promoted to level ten in just half a year, but unfortunately, there is no magic weapon to control the level 10 monster, otherwise, it thinks it can get out of the magic weapon. Can you come out?"

He threw the magic weapon back to Yin Jitian, looked at him meaningfully and said, "You should keep it! It represents my identity, and maybe I can use it someday!

" Slightly narrowed his eyes and looked at the swallowing soul!

The words of swallowing the soul reminded him of the ancestors of the ghost and the ghost that he saw a few days ago, and he thought, maybe he can really use this magic weapon in the future.

The Yin sacrifice to the sky did not return the magic weapon of beast control to swallowing the soul!

"Are you married?"

Yin Jitian suddenly remembered that he had seen Heili's memory when he was in the stone statue.

In the picture, Tun Po said that he was going to get married in more than a month, just in time to give Heili to his Taoist companion, but in the end, Heili was in his own hands.

Tun Po's eyes flashed slightly: "No!"

Yin Jitian caught the twinkle in Tun Po's eyes, and intuitively told himself that Tun Po was lying to him!

However, if Tun Po really lied to him, then it is impossible for Hei Li to get into his own hands, which means that Tun Po really did not get married!

Yin sacrifices to the sky and thinks that the ancestors of the ghost and the ghost said a few days ago that they were looking for a daughter-in-law!

Did he really not lie? Really not married?

Tun Po smiled and said, "Since you asked me a question, can I also ask you a question?"

Yin Jitian glanced at him and signaled that he had something to ask quickly,

"Your family knows you... eh ..."

Tun Po pointed to 300,000, and then pointed to the place where Yin Jitian sat, meaning to ask Beiming if he knew about his teleportation!

Yin Jitian looked into the distance and said lightly, "I don't know!"

"If he knew your secret, what would you do to him? Will the end be the same as me?"

Yin Jitian turned to look at Tun Po and sneered: "How could he be the same as you, his status in my heart is No one can compare, and you are nothing in my heart!"

Soul swallowing evil spirit's eyes dimmed slightly, mockingly said: "It's really discriminatory treatment!"

Immediately, he raised his hand and swore to Heaven: "Ghost Sect Disciple Tun Po swears to Heavenly Dao that what I have seen and heard today will never be mentioned to the second person, if I violate it, I am willing to accept the punishment of Heavenly Dao!"

Immediately, a five-pointed star formation pattern flashed across Tun Po's body, proving that The oath takes effect!

He put down his hand and joked: "Are you satisfied with such a result?"

Yin Jitian frowned!

He had thought about taking the life of Tun Po before, but there was a very strong and very strong voice in his heart telling him that he couldn't kill Tun Po, and he couldn't let Tun Po die!

Since you can't take the life of swallowing the soul, then the best way to make the swallowing soul not tell the story is to swear to the heaven!

Now Tang Po took the initiative to swear to Tiandao, he has nothing to say!

Yin Jitian was silent for a moment before he said, "I didn't expect your cultivation realm to be even higher than Xuanyuan Yu!"

Among the four people known as geniuses, the most useless one is Shantideva!

Speaking of which, Shantideva is just a little faster than the others in cultivation. If he compares with Soul Devouring and the others, he is not even a toe!

Tun Po looked at Yin Yin sacrifice to the sky dissatisfied, as if he didn't like to compare Xuanyuan Yu with him!

At this time, the three cultivators under the tree could no longer resist the siege of more than 20 monsters, and in the end, they all fell to the ground.

Immediately following, the primordial spirits of the three flew out of their bodies, and immediately, they were swallowed and sucked into the forbidden spirit cauldron.

Tun Po looked at the more than 20 monsters sitting obediently under the big tree and asked, "They have no spiritual connection with their contract cultivators, which means that they are now equivalent to the monsters that have never been contracted in the Ten Thousand Demon Forest. Beast, what are you going to do with them? I think they seem to be waiting for you to drop them?"

"Go back to where you came from!"

After Yin Jitian said lightly, he raised his head and looked at the fallen village chief. In the direction, his eyes passed through one big tree after another, and then, a hundred feet away from where the big village chief fell, he saw the big village chief leaning weakly under the big tree trunk.

Sitting beside them were Bei Wei and Bei Sheng, who were all wounded, and their contracted beasts. They looked very embarrassed, as if they had just fought a battle with others.

Not far from them, lay the corpse of a cultivator who was sitting in the long house of the big village.

At this moment, Beiwei and their contracted beasts suddenly fainted, and then, a man in red suddenly appeared in front of the big village chief.

Yin Jitian fixed his eyes and saw that the man in red turned out to be a divine envoy in Yuanshan.

Tun Po, who was beside him, looked at the twenty monster beasts who turned their heads and left and ran towards the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest, and a deep meaning flashed in his eyes: "They really listen to you! Do you have some powerful magic weapon that can control a A large group of monsters? Even the monsters you have contracted can be controlled by you?"

As if he had never heard of it, Yin Jitian was slightly startled, and jumped up from the tree trunk.

Tun Po thought something had happened, so he raised his head hurriedly: "What's wrong?"

"It's okay!"

Yin Jitian replied without even looking at him, and then continued to watch the movement from the village chief.

The divine envoy mocked the village chief and said, "Let me think about it, how many years have I not seen you so embarrassed!" The

big village chief twitched the corners of his lips weakly: "Just laugh at me!"

The divine envoy glanced at the disciple of the cultivator of the imaginary stage, and hooked his lips sarcastically: "It's just a cultivator of the imaginary stage, and it almost cost you your life! Tsk tsk, ice cube, the more you live, the more you go back! The

big village chief snorted softly: "If it wasn't for the master who blocked my cultivation, would I be so embarrassed today?

" Feet: "Say! Did you speak ill of me behind my back?"

The village chief laughed dryly, and then coughed a few times: "You better not stay here for too long to avoid being discovered. I can't deal with those people!"

The envoy snorted unhappily: "Then be careful, if you have any issues, remember to send me a message, but don't take it hard!"

"Got it! Long-winded! "The

envoy was so angry that his teeth were itchy, and he kicked the big village chief twice, and his figure gradually disappeared in front of the big village chief.

As soon as the envoy left, Bei Wei and Bei Sheng and their two contracted beasts gradually woke up.

The village chief asked them with a weak smile, "Are the two fellow Taoists okay?"

Bei Wei shook his head: "What happened just now? I seem to have fainted suddenly!"

Bei Sheng rubbed his forehead: "I It seems too!"

The village chief laughed: "You may have passed out due to excessive consumption of spiritual energy!"

"Really?" Bei Wei struggled to get up from the ground, endured the pain on his body, and pulled out a smile. Intentionally, he said, "It was really very thrilling to fight against the monks in the refining stage just now. If there were no six-level monsters, or else, I would really have to explain it here!"

Beisheng rubbed his head and stood up: "Omura Sir, where is our young lady?"

"Don't worry! Shantideva will be fine!"

"Really? Where is our young lady?"

The head of the village pointed in the direction of pushing the Yin Jitian out and said, "I pushed him out a hundred feet before, and then I told him to rush back to the Beijia immediately! You can go there and look for it, if you can't find it, it's very It's possible that the face went back to Bei's house!"

"Thank you, the village chief! Farewell!" Beisheng

and Beiwei took the contracted beast back into the beast bag, and then flew the magic weapon in the direction of Yinjitian. .

When Yin Jitian saw this, he immediately retracted his gaze. At this moment, he was both shocked and suspicious!

The village chief and the envoy actually knew each other?

38

Chapter 138 The Ling Family's People

Yin Jitian saw Beiwei and the others coming here, quickly put away the color of surprise, and glanced at the soul-devouring contracted beast.

The soul-devouring contracted beast immediately pulled out the space ring from the fingers of the five corpses, jumped onto the big tree trunk, and respectfully handed the space ring to Yin Jitian!

Swallowing the soul silently looked at the cold wind wolf who handed the space ring to the Yin sacrifice to the sky!

His contract beast even gave the space rings of the five monks to Yin Jitian, but he didn't know that he wanted to leave one for him as a contractor. He really raised a guy who eats inside and out!

Yin Jitian put all the space rings in the Qiankun bag, and then raised his hand and touched the head of the cold wind wolf.

Cold Wind Wolf excitedly rubbed and rubbed against Yin Jitian's hand! Tun Po could no longer bear the sturdy cold wind wolf that he used to be, but now he is acting like a docile little rabbit with someone who is not its owner, and immediately put it back into the animal bag.

Looking at the cold wind wolf suddenly disappearing in front of him, Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows involuntarily.

Tun Po noticed that someone was flying towards them, Xie Mei's eyes were filled with a smile, and he said: "I'm leaving! In the future, I will come to you again!"

After speaking, he quickly hugged Yin Jitian. He lowered his head, placed a kiss on his lips, and disappeared into the spot before he could react.

Yin Jitian's lips suddenly touched the icy mask of swallowing soul, and he was stunned on the spot!

He never thought that Tun Po would kiss him!

Yin Jitian immediately felt a chill, especially after seeing the strange face of Tun Po before, goosebumps fell all over the floor!

It's not that he wants to judge people by their appearance, but that the other party doesn't even have to give him their appearance!

Having said that, how did Tun Po appear in Douhua Village so coincidentally?

"Young madam?" A

small voice came over, interrupting Yin Jitian's thoughts.

Yin Jitian came back to his senses, quickly disappeared in place, and then appeared in the woods ten miles away!

When Beisheng and the others came over, it was already after the tea.

Beisheng saw the figure of Yin Jitian running from a distance, and immediately heaved a sigh of relief. Then, he smiled and flew to Yin Jitian's side: "Young madam, it's great! I finally found you!"

Yin Jitian pretended to be He breathed a sigh of relief: "It turned out to be you, I thought those masked people were catching up!"

"We saw five corpses with masks just now, and we thought you were..."

Bei Wei quickly interrupted Bei Shengkuo Word: "If you have anything to say, go back and say it again, so as to avoid any accident!"

"Yes! Yes!" Beisheng quickly pulled Yin Jitian to his magic weapon, and quickly drove the magic weapon to leave the forest and fly towards Beijia. !

Yin Jitian asked aloud, "Have you bought the rations for monsters?"

Beiwei replied, "No! Before we got to their warehouse, we saw a big red flower explode in the air, and then , the whole Douhua Village was in a panic, and every villager ran out, if the Taoist friend who took us to the warehouse told us that the big red flower meant that someone attacked the village, otherwise, we still don't know what happened!"

"Then, we immediately rushed back to the yard of the big village chief, but the figures of you and the big village chief were no longer in the big village chief's yard, so we had to look around for someone. The cultivators fight, just like this, we are entangled with the monks in the imaginary stage. Of course, it is impossible for us to be the opponent of the cultivators in the imaginary period, if it is not..."

Bei Wei said here, Bei Sheng couldn't help it. Excited, he followed Beisheng's words and said, "If we hadn't had two powerful sixth-level monsters, I'd probably have died under the swords of the cultivators in the imaginary stage!"

Beiwei also said excitedly, "I didn't expect Beisheng's The ability of the contracted beast seems useless, but at a critical moment, it swallows the opponent's spells several times, and then turns it into its own strength, and then gives the opponent the same counterattack, which makes the opponent lose again and again!"

Beisheng said excitedly: "Your monster is also very powerful. Not only can you stealth, but you can also clone, and you have injured the cultivator in the virtual period several times!"

When they were very excited, Yin Jitian suddenly asked: "Then do you know who attacked Douhua Village!"

If he guessed correctly, the real purpose of those people was him, not the villagers of Douhua Village!

Bei Wei's face sank, and Bei Sheng also became very ugly: "I saw five corpses in the woods just now, one of them was a steward of the Ling family, we met him in the once-in-a-century martial arts competition. !"

Yin Jitian narrowed his eyes slightly!

It turned out to be from the Ling family?

But why did the Ling family come to kill him specially?

How did they know that he would go to Douhua Village to buy monster rations today?

Could it be...

Yin Jitian seemed to have thought of something, and a sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth.

When he returned to the Bei's house, he first handed the spirit stone back to the accountant, and then went to the animal park to report the matter to the steward of the animal park.

As soon as Yin Jitian entered the beast garden of the beast garden, he saw Bei Wanzhong and the other stewards standing in front of the monster beast cage, talking and laughing about passing through this beast tide, so that a few animals were added to the beast garden. the monster.

Bei Wanzhong, who was smiling very happily, glanced at the silhouette of the animal park, his eyes lightened, and when he saw that the person who entered was Yin Jitian, his face was startled, and he seemed to be unbelievable.

However, he quickly regained his expression and walked to Yin Jitian with a smile: "Young madam bought the rations?"

Yin Jitian answered honestly, "No!"

Bei Wan's brows twitched, "Young Master. Didn't Madam take the spirit stone out of the house? Why didn't you buy food rations?"

"We were attacked!"

Yin Jitian motioned to Bei Wanzhong and the other stewards to look at Bei Wei and Bei Sheng, who were all injured!

"Assaulted?" The five stewards were stunned!

Yin Jitian stared at Bei Wanzhong's face and said, "It's the Ling family who are chasing us!"

Bei Wanzhong's expression changed slightly, and then he looked at Yin Jitian with a frightened look: "What! People from the Ling family?" It's really deceiving people!"

"Aren't they just having a Mahayana family head in charge now, otherwise, how dare they make trouble with the Bei family!"

Yin Jitian sneered in his heart, but said calmly on the surface : "As for the rations, we can only buy them tomorrow or the day after. I believe that the disciples of the Bei family are short of the rations for these two days. I am right, Manager Wan!

" With a smile, he said, "That's right... that's right!"

"If that's the case, then I'll retire first!"

Bei Wanzhong waited for Yin Jitian to leave the Hundred Beast Garden, and asked the five supervisors to go down to rest in advance, and then stood up. Lost in thought in front of the cage.

Yin Jitian left the beast garden and suddenly asked, "How many years has General Manager Wan been sitting in the position of general manager of the beast garden?"

Beiwei replied: "It is said that it has been more than a hundred years!"

Yin Zaitian said meaningfully: "I think It's time to change the head of the Beijia Animal Park!"

Bei Wei and Bei Sheng looked at each other and said, "If the Beijia wants to change the head of the animal park, they must find a beast master who is even better than the head Wan!"

"How can he be considered a beast master who is more powerful than Manager Wan?"

Bei Wei lowered his voice and said, "For example, there is a ninth-level beast master in the Bei family!"

"Really?" Yin Jitian's eyes flashed, no Talk again!

When I returned to Mingsheng Courtyard, I saw Bei Yitong sitting in the pavilion in the courtyard, holding a book against the herbs picked from the stone statue.

Out of the corner of Bei Yitong's eyes, he saw someone walking into the yard and raised his eyes slightly.

When he saw that the people who came in were offering sacrifices to the heavens, an invisible smile appeared on his serious little face. However, when he saw Bei Wei and Bei Sheng who were covered in injuries, his little face froze and quickly took back the herbs. Space, ran towards the Yin sacrifice day.

"Did something happen?"

Beiwei replied respectfully, "Young Master Hui, we were attacked!"

He told Bei Yitong what happened in Douhua Village!

Beisheng replied: "It's from the Ling family, but their purpose should be to slaughter Douhua Village, we are just implicated!"

Bei Yitong looked at Beisheng, thinking that things would not be so simple, and pulled Yin Jitian said: "Let's go back to the room and talk!" As soon as he entered the house, Yin Jitian said bluntly: "The Ling family should have come to kill me, and Douhua

Village is the one who was implicated!"

Yi Tong squinted his eyes: "Why do you think so?"

Yin Jitian pushed the big village chief a hundred feet away, and said about the five cultivators in the Void Refinement Stage: "They thought I was carrying eight rank monster, that's why I found five cultivators in the Void Refinement Stage to deal with me!"

He didn't say anything about his teleportation, only that he was saved by the sudden appearance of Soul Devouring!

Bei Yitong heard him mention swallowing the soul, and was silent for a moment before saying, "What other thoughts do you have on this matter?" A

sharp light flashed in Yin Jitian's eyes: "I think Manager Wan is talking to Ling in private. The family is in collusion!"

39

Chapter 139 Shantide, Can You?

Bei Yitong didn't feel any surprise after hearing this, but said lightly: "So they are going to join forces with the people of the Ling family!"

Hearing this, Yin Jitian's eyes flashed blankly: "What do you mean? Did you already know that Manager Wan was going to betray the Bei family?" A

cold light flashed across Bei Yitong's eyes: "They didn't want to betray the Bei family, but wanted to rob the Bei family and let them be the masters, but here Before, they had to kill all the people in their direct line before they could gain true freedom!"

Then, he recounted the matter of the Bei family's direct line and collateral line: "Now there are more and more people in the direct line, and they have become high-level monks. The number of people is also increasing day by day, and the ambitious people are not to mention, if it is not because they have sworn an oath to the people who are directly related, otherwise, they would have done something to the people who are directly related to the Bei family!"

Yin sacrifice to heaven sees Bei Yitong always He kept using the word 'they' and asked curiously: "Who else are you talking about besides Director Wan?"

Bei Yitong squinted: "Beijing! Now you want to snatch the Beifu The collateral is headed by Bei Qian!"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "No wonder when I saw him for the first time, I felt even more uncomfortable than when I saw the mortal enemy!"

Bei Yitong heard what he said. Yan Han's little face flashed a funny smile, and then continued: "They always thought that their immediate family did not know their private actions, and they acted more and more recklessly, and now they are still teaming up with the Ling family, It seems that their action date will be chosen after our Patriarch leaves the customs!" The

Patriarch of the Bei Family?

Yin Jitian flashed a look of doubt: "What does it have to do with the Beijia Patriarch's exit?"

"If the Patriarch breaks through the Mahayana realm after leaving the customs, Beiqian and the others will definitely not dare to attack the Beijia's idea. They will also do their part safely, if the head of the family fails to advance or Bei Qian also advances to the Mahayana realm, then..."

Bei Yitong didn't finish his words, and Yin Jitian could also guess what happened next: "How long does it take for the master to leave the customs, can he be promoted to the Mahayana realm?"

"No!" Bei Yitong affirmed.

Yin Jitian looked at Bei Yitong in surprise: "The head of the family hasn't left the customs yet, how can you be so sure? Could it be that you have suppressed the fact that the head of the family has left the customs a long time ago?"

Bei Yitong shook his head: " My father said that an expert once mentioned to him the failure of the promotion of the Patriarch!"

Yin Jitian frowned! It seems that the masters Bei Yuhong met are really not ordinary monks in the cultivation world!

Bei Yitong pulled Yin Jitian to sit on the chair, then put his arms around his neck and said, "Today Bei Wanzhong and the Ling family joined forces to get rid of you, not just because you blocked his wealth in the beast garden. Lu, it is because you are the disciple of Elder Void. Ling Family and Bei Qian are both afraid of this. They are worried that Elder Void will help Bei Family Zhixian because of your existence, which will make them have no chance of winning, so get rid of you, they It is imperative! In the future, the matter of buying food rations should be left to others, otherwise, they will still find opportunities to get rid of you as they did today!"

Yin Jitian disagreed and took such a rich man so easily. Tu's position was given to others: "They want to get rid of me, even if I hide in Bei's house and don't go out, they will try their best to get rid of me. I can't hide in the room because I'm afraid of being killed!"

"Let's talk about it! They lost six illusory disciples today, which is enough to make the hearts of the Ling family suffer for a while. It's impossible to send someone to kill me so soon!"

Yin Jitian held Bei Yitong's little face. , said meaningfully: "In short, I promise you that they can't kill me today, and they certainly won't kill me in the future!"

Bei Yitong frowned: "How can you be so sure?"

"Because I am peerless . A genius lady, how could a peerless genius lady die so easily in the hands of those peerless idiots!"

Bei Yitong looked at his proud appearance, her thin lips couldn't be restrained, and she immediately raised a cute smile, Yin Jitian couldn't help but kiss him fiercely on the face.

Bei Yitong looked at his red and tender lips, his eyes flashed slightly, and said, "Let's go to bathe and change clothes, and then go to bed to rest!"

Although Yin Jitian didn't know why they suddenly jumped to the topic of bathing, he didn't object to the fact that he was responsible for buying food rations, which was naturally the best, so he replied without thinking, "Okay! "

Bei Yitong immediately pulled him behind the screen!

Yin Jitian looked at the hot water in the bucket, and said in surprise, "You found someone to put the hot water in so quickly?"

Bei Yitong explained, "We drove back from the demon forest day and night, and we didn't have time to take a breath. And let you rush to buy the monster rations, so your body will definitely not be able to endure, you must be tired and tired, so I will let you prepare hot water in advance!"

Yin Jitian As long as he thought that he had not rested, just to wait for his return, and ordered someone to prepare hot water for him to exhaust himself in advance, there was an indescribable emotion in his heart, he lowered his head, and kissed his face again, saying: : "You are so considerate!"

Bei Yitong's eyes deepened a little more: "I'll give you a good massage later!"

"Okay!"

Yin Jitian took off all his clothes neatly. Go, sat in the bucket, and then urged Bei Yitong, who had been staring at him, "Hurry up and take off your clothes, so that you can come in and wipe my back!"

After speaking, he turned his back to face him. Bei Yitong, who didn't see Bei Yitong turning around, couldn't help licking his little lips.

After a while, the Yin Jitian heard the sound of Bei Yitong walking into the water. Then, the hairpin on his head was taken off by the person behind him, and his jet-black hair turned dark blue in an instant.

"This hair is so beautiful!" Bei Yitong picked up a strand of hair, put it on his lips, and kissed it gently.

Yin Jitian joked: "Would you like me to cut some and make a bracelet for you?"

Bei Yitong was slightly startled: "Have you found it?"

Yin Jitian smiled and said nothing!

In fact, he was very happy that Beiming could treasure his hair so much!

Bei Yitong swam behind him, pulled his hair aside, and placed a light kiss on his white shoulder. Then, I started seriously wiping my back and massaging for Yin Jitian!

Yin Jitian has been enjoying it all the time, and he has not noticed that the little boy behind him has gradually turned into an adult, and those beautiful black eyes have become more and more fiery, and there is even a tendency to swallow the person in front of him. .

Bei Ming softly called out in a low, hoarse and very sexy voice: "Shantenten!"

"Huh?" After Yin Jitian responded, he found that the voice of the person behind him was a little wrong, and turned around.

Immediately, he was pulled into his arms by Beiming, and then his lips fell into the mouth of others, sucking tightly, his lips and tongues intertwined endlessly, and he was reluctant to let go for a long time.

Yin Jitian didn't put his hands on Beiming's chest until his legs were weak and he was almost out of breath, blocking the distance between the two.

Bei Ming still didn't give up, after the cold thin lips left Yin Jitian's lips, he kissed the tip of his nose, followed by his cheek, and then stopped in the ear of Yin Jitian, whispering hoarsely: " Shantian, is it alright?" The

fiery breath rushed into Yin Jitian's ear vortex, and his whole body trembled softly.

He and Bei Ming have reached this point. If they are still in love, they are not a man. Besides, deep down, he also wants to have more intimate contact with Bei Ming.

Yin Jitian didn't want to go against the thoughts in his heart, buried his face in Beiming's chest, and replied softly: "Yeah!"

"Ha!" Beiming chuckled happily, and quickly picked up his body, his figure flashed, The two were already lying on the big red bed.

The red curtain slowly fell, covering the bodies that were clinging to each other. In the dimness, only two figures could be seen lingering.

Immediately afterwards, ambiguous words of love floated out of the room, making the listeners blush and heartbeat, and even the little fish in the pool got into the pool ashamed!

In the afternoon, the flowers bloomed more and more brightly, the sun became more and more red and hot, and the ripples in the pond were not lonely!

As night fell, the sound in the house still did not stop, but it became more and more loud!

The candles are swaying, the branches are swaying with the wind, just like the shadows in the tent, constantly fiddling!

It wasn't until the sky gradually lighted up that Bei Ming reluctantly let go of the person under him, and hugged Yin Jitian, who was covered in hickeys, in his arms. The man with both eyes whispered, "Go to sleep!"

Before Yin Jitian closed his eyes from exhaustion, he finally couldn't help but scolded: "Fuck! Who said you were weak? I want to talk to that person. Desperately!"

Hearing this, Bei Ming couldn't help but laugh out loud!

40

Chapter 140 Inheritance of the Monster Beast

Yin Jitian looked at Beiming with a smile like a snow lotus carved from a white jade, so beautiful that he couldn't bear to close his eyes.

He was tossed and turned over and over for a long time, and finally got such a mesmerizing smile!

Grandma's, it's worth it!

It wasn't until Bei Ming slowly restrained his smile that Yin Ji only closed his tired eyes!

"There are thousands of treasures between heaven and earth, but it is not as good as inheritance, which can follow you from generation to generation. This seat is hired by the inheritance of monsters. From then on, you can command all monsters in heaven and earth, and they will use you as the leader. Venerable, I will worship you when I see you, and surrender to you! Even if they are enemies of the Tao of Heaven, they will not abandon you. Are you satisfied with such a betrothal gift?"

Who?

who is talking?

Yin Jitian suddenly opened his eyes and saw the dazzling light coming in from the window!

He raised his hand and rubbed his sullen eyes, then, with a big stretch, he began to stare at the top of the bed in a daze!

The voice in the dream just now is very familiar, and it seems that I have heard it somewhere!

Yin Jitian thought for a while, and his eyes suddenly lit up!

He remembered!

He remembered that he had heard this voice when he was talking with Beiming about their relationship for the first time, but he never heard it again after that. Over time, he forgot about it!

The reason why he can still recognize that person's voice now is because when he heard it for the first time, that person's voice was very disturbing, and at the same time, it was also engraved in his heart.

However, after so long, how could he suddenly dream of this person's voice?

By the way, what did that person say about the inheritance of monsters?

Yin Jitian suddenly sneered, how can things in dreams be taken seriously!

He thought about it again, and felt that he shouldn't have such thoughts!

In the past, didn't it happen that someone mentioned cultivation in a dream, and in the end, didn't the same thing happen to the person in the dream?

Also, the person in the dream didn't say anything else, he just mentioned monsters!

Could it be that he can make the monster listen to him, and let the monster give other contracts because of this inheritance relationship?

At this moment, a childish voice interrupted his thoughts: "What are you thinking about?"

Yin Jitian recovered and saw Bei Yitong took off his shoes and climbed onto the bed!

Suddenly, it reminded him of what happened yesterday, and with a bang, his cheeks became very hot.

Yin Jitian quickly turned his back to Bei Yitong, and couldn't help roaring loudly in his heart: I actually did it with a man, and it was the one who was smashed!

Looking back now, he still finds it a little unbelievable that he was willing to be crushed under a man!

If it had been half a year ago, someone had told him that he would be blown away by a man, and he would have used all the top ten tortures of the Qing Dynasty on that person!

Having said that, Bei Ming is too cunning!

He turned into Bei Yitong to lower his vigilance, and because of this, when Bei Yitong asked him to bathe and change his clothes, he didn't think too much, and he didn't feel embarrassed when he took a bath!

However, if he doesn't nod and agree, Bei Ming will not be hard on him!

"What's wrong? Is your body still hurting?" Bei Yitong asked with concern.

After being mentioned by Bei Yitong, Yin Jitian found that he had been tossed for a long time, but he didn't feel any discomfort.

He thought about it, maybe because Beiming had given him medicine when he was asleep.

However, isn't Bei Ming's body very weak?

How can you be so lively when you do that thing!

wipe! He doesn't usually pretend to be weak, does he?

"No!" Yin Jitian said sullenly.

Hearing this, Bei Yitong's eyes flashed, and some guessed that Yin sacrificed to the sky was embarrassed!

He immediately changed the subject and said, "There is an auction today, do you want to go and see it?"

"What..."

Before the word 'beautiful' was uttered, Yin Jitian immediately closed it.

After fighting against the cultivator in the Void Refinement Stage yesterday, he found that he lacked a powerful weapon!

There happens to be an auction right now, and maybe he can buy something that suits his heart!

"I'm going!" Yin Jitian quickly sat up!

Bei Yitong picked up the robe that had been put on the bed early in the morning and put it on for him.

After Yin Jitian finished washing up, let him sit in front of the dressing cabinet and pick up the white jade comb on the table to comb his hair.

Bei Yitong's hair brushing movements are very skillful and neat, just like he often combs people's hair, yes, he will make a simple hairstyle for Yin Jitian in three or two strokes. Finally, he picks up the god-killing hairpin and inserts it into his dark blue hairpin. On the hair, in an instant, the bewitching hair turned into black and bright blue silk!

Through the bronze mirror, Yin Jitian looked at Bei Yitong in astonishment: "It's only been a few days since you returned from the stone statue, how come you are so good at combing your hair?"

Bei Yitong's eyes flashed, but he didn't say anything. He walked out of the table outside the screen: "Drink the porridge first!"

After Yin Jitian finished drinking the porridge, he was poured a large bowl of medicine before Bei Yitong let him out of the room.

As soon as he walked out of the door, Yin Jitian saw that everyone in the courtyard was looking at him.

Their eyes were as ambiguous as they were, especially Nanny Liu and Nanny Zhang, who had been guarding the door, and the smirk on their lips made him shudder.

Yin Jitian asked suspiciously, "Is there anything wrong with me?"

Nanny Liu's eyes first looked at him, and then she fixed her eyes on Yin Jitian's bun, and immediately her smile grew a little bigger: "No! No! The young lady's whole body is very good! It's really good! "

Nanny Zhang covered her mouth and smiled, her eyes full of smiles!

The Yin sacrifice day was full of sweat and fog, I really didn't know what they were laughing at!

"Let's go!" Bei Yitong took Yin Jitian to the gate of the courtyard.

Behind them, Nanny Liu and Nanny Zhang chatted excitedly!

"Have you seen the young lady's bun?"

Nanny Zhang nodded with a smile on her face: "I see!"

"This morning, before dawn, the young master came to knock on my door. At that time, I was still I thought something big happened in the Bei family! Who knows that the young master said that he wanted to learn how to brush his hair with me, and he also said that the hairstyle should be simple and beautiful. I thought that the young master did not want others to touch his hair so he had to learn how to brush his own hair, but I didn't expect it to be for To the young lady!"

When Yin Jitian heard Nanny Liu's words, he clenched Bei Yitong's little hand tightly.

It turned out that his combing skills suddenly became so good because he ran to find Nanny Liu early in the morning!

Nanny Zhang said in surprise: "Ah! Is it the bun that the young master combed for the young lady?"

"Besides the young master, who else can I teach that hairstyle myself!" Nanny Liu smiled happily, and then sighed with relief: "Before, I was worried that the young master and the young lady would spend the rest of their lives without progress like this. After all, the young lady is a monk, and it is normal to live a life alone with few desires, but I didn't expect the two of them to have sex yesterday! The

more Nanny Liu spoke, the more excited she became: "You don't know, I didn't know how excited I was when I heard the sound coming from the room yesterday!"

Before she walked out of the yard, Yin Jitian almost smashed her feet in Pingli!

He finally understood why the servants in the yard looked at him so ambiguous... So

they all heard him and Bei Ming doing that thing in the room!

"Bei Ming!" Yin Jitian squeezed two words out of his teeth in shame and anger!

"What's wrong?" Bei Yitong wondered why he suddenly called him by another name!

Yin Jitian quickly withdrew his hand from his hand, and said angrily: "Next time, you are not allowed to touch me like...cough...the way you did yesterday!"

Bei Yitong was stunned for a moment, then anxiousness flashed in his eyes. : "Why?"

He was fine before, why did he suddenly stop touching him?

"No reason!" Yin Jitian was so embarrassed to say that he and his moans were heard!

Bei Yitong quickly grabbed Yin Jitian's hand tightly and asked stubbornly, "Why?"

He tasted the best taste in the world at the beginning of yesterday, but today he is not allowed to touch it again!

Hearing this, it was a hundred times more uncomfortable than when he was unwell.

At this time, Beiwei and Beisheng walked in and saw Yin Jitian and Bei Yitong standing at the gate of the yard, they immediately greeted them with respect: "I have seen the young lady! I have seen the young master!

" The thief smiled and looked at the Yin sacrifice to the sky!

Yin Jitian rolls his eyes in a bad mood!

The two goods in front of them must have heard what he and Beiming were doing in the house!

As if not looking at the two of them, Bei Yitong still raised his head and asked, "Why?"

If Yin Jitian doesn't give him a satisfactory answer, he won't leave!

Beisheng and Beiwei found that the atmosphere between the young master and the young lady was a bit strange. The two looked at Bei Yitong and the Yin sacrifice to the sky.

Yin Jitian knew Beiming's stubbornness, if he didn't give an answer, he wouldn't want to leave here today!

His cheeks were red, and he said angrily, "Please get a soundproof formation in the room next time!"

Bei Yitong was stunned for a moment, and suddenly he was enlightened!

It turned out that his little lady was shy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 350 16
𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧. "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑓...
181K 15.9K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
260K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
42.3K 804 31
Rarity thinks she is straight but she starts liking AppleJack as more than a friend.