The Player is my Room mate...

By hannamariecaniff

Matthew Espinosa is paired up with Abbie Hughes as her room mate in college, and she swears to herself she wo... More

1, Moving In
2) First Day.
3) Weekend Party.
4) The Next Day...
5)The Lunch...
6) Fall Break and Lies.
7) Still, and Alone.
8) The End of School year one.
10) Three years Later...
To All Readers,
Hey Guys!

9) broken Promises.

4.2K 150 15
By hannamariecaniff

So after we had gotten up, and ate, me and Matthew sat down.
"What are we now...?" I asked. He smiled, and I hoped we weren't just friends anymore. I didn't want to be just that.
"What would you want to be?" He asked.
" I don't know... More than friends... I guess." I said, hoping he doesn't decline.
"Abbie, will you be mine? All the way, mine?" He asked and I smiled, nodding my head.
"Yeah, yeah I will."

When Hannah gets back, I tell her all about it, and she awes, and smiles a lot. She finally got over it, and saw that he had changed. So had I. When I first came, I despise him. Now, I love him. I love him, and he has me under a hold.

A month later, I was angry at him. He was so stupid, and I was angry, because I didn't want to date him anymore, because Hannah had told me he was texting some one else. Marissa, she said. So I checked his phone.
Rissa Bug: love you too, when can you come down?
Matt: not sure. I gotta go, love you again. See you soon goodbye. ❤️

Tears came to my eyes. He walked into the room, after I sat his phone down, and saw that I was crying.
"You're a liar! I hate you!" I yelled, and I threw a bowl at him, mad that it was just a plastic bowl. "Who is Marissa?" I yell.
"Oh, gosh, Abbie... No-"
" we're done here. I'm leaving. -"
"Now, Abbie, we're not. It took me a year and a half to get you mine, and you're not leaving that easy. Marissa is my little sister, and I am going to see her. " he yells. " now, you're not leaving me! You're not. I won't let you. You're mine, and thats it!! Abbs, you're my world. I love you. I've never said that to anyone, ever. Ever, and I promised myself that I wouldn't ever love someone, but looks like that promise is broken!. I love you so much, and this isn't ending. We're gonna work at this, and it's gonna be hard, but I need you and I won't let you slip away. It took me all I had to get you, and you're mine. " he yelled, and by now I was crying and smiling and he was holding me.
"Hey, look at me.... " he said. " trust me, I love you. I wouldn't do that. Now, go take a shower, and I'll cook something." He said, and I went and took my shower. I smiled.
No one has ever loved me before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
4.1M 198K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...