3) Weekend Party.

So the week passes by, with homework and cramping hands, and I am so glad to have the weekend. I heard about a party at one of the people's apartments. So I got dressed up in some high waisted shorts, a croptop, an oversized cardigan with my white converse. I put my hair in a high ponytail and did my makeup. Me and Hannah, who was wearing a crop top that said Hakuna Matata, a pair of cuffed jeans, and her white converse. Her dirty blonde hair was curled and swaying behind her as she walked. As soon as I get there, I look around and of course, I see Matthew. He is wearing a white V neck tee, and some Khaki shorts, with some black Vans. Sadly, he looked hot. And so did I.
Most of the time, me and Hannah sat beside the pool, and drank our Cokes. Thank god there was no beer, but I knew who was drunk and who wasn't off their own liquor. Matthew was one of them who were drunk. I watched as he took his shirt off, and dived into the pool. He came up, and looked at me. I quickly turned my head, and Hannah gave me a look. I knew why she didn't want me like him because of what he did to her, and I knew why I didn't want to like him- but I don't really have any control over who I like, and I was not under control of if I liked Matthew or not. As hard as I tried not to think so, he was super hot, and funny. But I knew that he was a player, and I knew I shouldn't like him. I knew it. I also knew that I liked him, and there was nothing I could do to stop myself from that.
Matthew's friends drove him to the party, but left before he did. So I ended up taking him home. He sat/laid in the back, mumbling how he loved strippers. Hannah hated it, but I thought it was quite funny. I giggled a bit, and he would get mad at me for laughing at him.
"You there- you're under arrest!" He said, and I laughed, as he pretended to be a cop. I knew half of it he was really drunk, but I also knew he was making a scene of himself.
Tomorrow will be a looongg day...