9) broken Promises.

So after we had gotten up, and ate, me and Matthew sat down.
"What are we now...?" I asked. He smiled, and I hoped we weren't just friends anymore. I didn't want to be just that.
"What would you want to be?" He asked.
" I don't know... More than friends... I guess." I said, hoping he doesn't decline.
"Abbie, will you be mine? All the way, mine?" He asked and I smiled, nodding my head.
"Yeah, yeah I will."

When Hannah gets back, I tell her all about it, and she awes, and smiles a lot. She finally got over it, and saw that he had changed. So had I. When I first came, I despise him. Now, I love him. I love him, and he has me under a hold.

A month later, I was angry at him. He was so stupid, and I was angry, because I didn't want to date him anymore, because Hannah had told me he was texting some one else. Marissa, she said. So I checked his phone.
Rissa Bug: love you too, when can you come down?
Matt: not sure. I gotta go, love you again. See you soon goodbye. ❤️

Tears came to my eyes. He walked into the room, after I sat his phone down, and saw that I was crying.
"You're a liar! I hate you!" I yelled, and I threw a bowl at him, mad that it was just a plastic bowl. "Who is Marissa?" I yell.
"Oh, gosh, Abbie... No-"
" we're done here. I'm leaving. -"
"Now, Abbie, we're not. It took me a year and a half to get you mine, and you're not leaving that easy. Marissa is my little sister, and I am going to see her. " he yells. " now, you're not leaving me! You're not. I won't let you. You're mine, and thats it!! Abbs, you're my world. I love you. I've never said that to anyone, ever. Ever, and I promised myself that I wouldn't ever love someone, but looks like that promise is broken!. I love you so much, and this isn't ending. We're gonna work at this, and it's gonna be hard, but I need you and I won't let you slip away. It took me all I had to get you, and you're mine. " he yelled, and by now I was crying and smiling and he was holding me.
"Hey, look at me.... " he said. " trust me, I love you. I wouldn't do that. Now, go take a shower, and I'll cook something." He said, and I went and took my shower. I smiled.
No one has ever loved me before.