Not his type

By suzangill98

He owned half of the state,with the casinos and clubs just a small part of them. Relationships disgusted him... More

The club
A girl?
The embarrassment
The Hero
Lost and found.
The interview
The Offer
Homeless?
The Hero
The war of words
Stay
Rules
Wish me luck!
Failure
Trapped
The Child in her
His Bad side
The Punishment
Lion's den
Crossing Limits
Pride over lust
Brother trouble
The mysterious women
The Phoenix
The rise of a Queen
The meet
It must be destiny?
Her Lies
The Protector
His way

Broken

3.6K 364 72
By suzangill98

                 Rose's pov

"What are you waiting for princess?"

" Get on the floor."

" You are next."

I blink in disbelief,staring at the man seated on the sofa like a damn king. His eyes stay fixated on me as he sipped his drink casually.

" Excuse me?"

I speak. Taking a step back. Suddenly feeling afraid of this man and he only sighs, looking up at me bored.

" Have you gone deaf princess? I said get your pretty ass on the stage."

" I want you to see you dance."

The determination in his voice made my palms sweat and I speak up. Meeting his glare.

"Firstly  I don't know how to dance. And secondly I am not a damned stripper you got here for your entertainment. "

"Excuse me."

" Bastard"

I spoke the last word to myself but he heard it. And his smirk only widens.

Giving him a look of disgust,I pick up my sling bag. Ready to leave.

Pulling open the door I realised I was celebrating too early suddenly as the door was locked from the outside and terror raided my veins.

All my confidence get lost in the fire of uneasiness burning in my belly.

And I hit my palms on the door, screaming to get no reply from the other side.

" What kind of a sick joke is this Victor? Ask your men to open the dammed door!"

I roar at him. Turning around to find him casually leaning on the sofa. His feet resting on the table, interlocked and head laid back on the headrest.

Eyes closed and face serene.

" Shhh princess. Haven't I told you before how much I hate it when they shout?"

" Lower your voice."

What the hell is wrong with this man? I thought he was not like others, he hade few bones of humanity left in him. But I guess they were all fake.

He was a devil reincarnated. Hiding his true face behiythr fascade of a gentleman.

Taking in a deep breath. I approach him to stand in front of him. My mind too eager to escape from this prison.

" What do you want from me Victor! Just let me go!"

" I told you princess. Get on the stage. Give these people some sexy moves and you can leave."

" Now it isn't that difficult. Is it?'

" And I said I will not! You can't force me to do something I don't want to!"

He doesn't respond. Staring at me with a look I couldn't decipher. He leans his head back to close his eyes.Least concerned by my worries.

Minutes pass...he did nothing.

And I was only growing more restless

Pacing the room I felt suffocated here. The darkness in the room not helping either.

I felt like crying.

I hated myself for trusting this man.

Why do I have to be so stupid.

" If I go there you will open the door?"

I ask. Staring at the room with glass everywhere. Contemplating. Desperate to go away from this place and this man.

And he barely nod. Refilling his glass.

" I promise Princess."

" Fine. "

He stares at me like a hawk as I take slow calculative step towards the room. It's not like I will do anything. I will be more of an embarrassment here anyways.

I gulp stepping in to have my heart race as I could see the entire club from up here.

There was s poles in the centre and my anxious eyes look around to find hundreds of gazes.

No..I can't do this...no.

I turn around to go back when my face hits a strong chest. And my heart comes out of my chest as I look up to find those grey eyes looking down on me.

" Don't be scared my Lioness."

" Victor...no I can't..."

I try to walk past him when he suddenly grabs my waist and next I know I was facing the crowd with him holding me captive in his arms.

I start hyperventilating and go stiff as I feel so many eyes at me. With the crown cheering.

His grip around my waist remains strong ,with my back against his chest. His hot break fanning my neck, making me a trembling mess.

" No...Vic please no"

I almost plead. Thrashing in his grip to no use. He looked too calm in the situation. Too serene and I hated it.

Instead lifting up his glass of alcohol he sips from it. The strong scent of alcohol hits me and I feel more nauseatic.

With his subtle beard touching the side of my head ,he lowers the cold glass to make it touch my neck and I shiver.

" This is for spilling the drink on me ,princess."

He says and next I know he upturned the glass and I feel the cold drink slip down my neck to my cleavage and I shiver more.

Looking at him dumbfounded.

His grey eyes lack any tinge of emotion and I felt scared of this man. So many people were watching...how can he humiliate me like this.

" How..how can you-"

" Shhh"

Wrapping his other hand around my neck from the front softly. He moves my face away from him and I feel a fire burning inside me. My throat clogs and eyes dilate.

" This is for talking back to me."

He says pressing his lips to the most sensitive spot on my neck, kissing my skin and my legs turn jelly. My face heats up and I hated my own body for reacting to him like that.

" And this?"

I gasp as he suddenly pushes me forward towards the glass seperating us from the crowd. And my palms hit the surface of the glass for support.

Cold wind hits my body from behind. Realising he was not touching me.

When he was again on me before I could turn around.

His palms on either side of my body. Resting on the mirror blocking my exit.

I feel ashamed looking at the crowd. They were watching us. They were cheering. They were enjoying the show of my vulnerable.

And I feel the first teardrop leave my eyes as he whispers in my ear from behind. Worsening the aching between my legs.

"..... for embarrassing me in front of my people.And thinking you could cut loose."

I don't know what heartbreak felt until now...I trust this man
.....yet he did all this? Was this all for his sick revenge?To satisfy his male ego that I bruised?  I know what I did was wrong but did he really had to go to this extent in name of punishment?

He was the worst.

I close my eyes. Letting the embarrassment sink in when suddenly he steps back from me to chuckle.

His laugh was like salt on my wounds and I refuse to look at him.

Whispering lowly with head held low and fists clenched.

" Are you done?"

" Relax Lioness. You look like you will faint fight here. I am bad but I am not that bad."

" Wh..what do you mean?"

Sighing. He takes out a remote from his pocket to raise it to the glass wall between me and the crowd

" It's opaque from the other side, my lioness. "

" No one could see us. I just did it to scare you."

I turn around to look at the people. My racing heart calming a bit.

" But they are looking at us..."

He shakes his head in a no. Moving closer to me. To sniff my scent behind my ear. Pointing to a tv screen on the other side of the glass.

" They are eager to see who won the prize for the best dancer today?"

" Wanna hear?"

He shows me the remote and presses a button on it. I freeze when I hear the voices of the crowd from outside.

" So the winner is Bells!'

" Bella! Bella! Bella!'

I freeze. Seeing the girl who danced earlier coming up on stage. I could see her back. But no one could see us.

They were cheering for her. She was waving at them.

We were hidden from everyone 's eyes.

" Wh.. why?"

I ask in half shock to only have him move aside my hair from behind my neck. To lay featherly kisses.

His words making those forbidden emotions to hit again.

" Did you seriously think I would let other men see what belongs to me, princess?"

" If you ever dance. It's only going to be for me."

Turning me around. He pins me to the wall behind. And I still refuse to look at him. His knuckles move up to caress my cheek.

His chest presses against my front.

And his hot breath fans my face.

" If you ever squirm under anyone touch... it's gonna me my fingers."

" And if you ever moan a name... it's only gonna be mine."

" Do you understand?"

His words were making all my worries to come true. He was domineering, controlling, and possessive. He was the very kind I have feared all her life.

He was just like him.

" Look up and speak Princess. Do you understand?"

And that's when I finally dare to look up. My teary brown orbs meet his cold grey ones. And I see his smirk drop.

His eyes trail my tears and I see the emotions change in his eyes.

From lust, pride and mischief to concern, fear and anxiousness.

" Rose?"

He asks. Suddenly realising the extent of damage he has done to me in name of this sick game.

But it was too late now.

I was done for.

" Princess calm down. It was jus-"

Before he could show me any more of his face concern I pushed him back ,making him stumble.

He clench his fists. Trying to step closer to me when I show him my hand.

" Stop! Just stop right there Sir Kingston!"

" I dare you to take another step forward and I swear you will see the worst side of me!'

He stops. His eyes looking at me in irritation.

" It was just a game Rose. Relax. Why are you -"

" Game? And I a game for you ,huh?"

" My fears , my vulnerability, my helplessness,my body. Are nothing but a game for you right?"

" Wasn't that what I have always been for you."

" A charity case you picked up from the streets in name of philanthropy? A helpless girl who keeps you entertained? "

" No Rose. You are getting me wrong. I just wanted to help-"

I chuckle in disbelief. Looking at his beautiful eyes through my teary vision. My heart bleeding with pain and body still too alive from his touch earlier.

" Thank you so much for your help till now Mr Kingston. I am really grateful to you. But from now on..."

" I don't need any of your help and concern."

" Good bye Mr Kingston. Hope to never see you again."

He looks at me blankly. Not expecting this. And I walk past him with tears streaming down my eyes.

Surpringly the door the main door was open and I rush out. Not caring about where I was going and where will I even sleep for the night.

I push my way out from the sweaty bodies , exiting the club. To go towards an alley.

The silence of the place, was the heaven I found to let go of my hearts pain.

And I cry. Giving out everything.

I was so stupid.

What was I thinking.

Nothing is free in this world. Not even love and compassion. What a fool I was  thinking he was different.

I don't remember how long I stayed there.

No one came.

Not even him.

Gathering myself. I decide to finally walk away. Starting afresh. I wanted to go back to get my stuff from his House. But I decided against it.

All the stuff was brought by him only...I didn't wanted anything of his charity.

I don't want to have any connection with that man.

Picking up the pride left in me. And little hope of everything turning out fine one day.

I walk alone on the deserted streets.

Away from the man named Victor Kingston.

Towards a new beginning.

Fuc* you and your money Victor Kingston. I am gonna make my own empire one day.

And I don't need any man or his charity for it.

...........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 6.3K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...
3.1M 93K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...
2.2M 103K 50
He slowly turned to me with the meanest look I've ever seen on his beautiful face. His long legs allowed him to take three short steps towards me unt...
25.9K 493 22
~Second Book of "Devoted Love" She's innocent, she reads for fun, she has a kind heart, she's shy, and broken inside. She doesn't show it, but she w...