Become the Mother of Machiner...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Zero woke up, she found herself soaking in a huge glass jar. She opened her mouth, and a bunch of bubble... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 69

40 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 69

    Let's help repair the collapsed farmhouse together.

    Herman held a broom with a reluctant expression on his face.

    He secretly stared at An Ling's back and complained in a low voice, "It's obviously not under the control of the electronic virus, and he pretended to be out of order. It turns out that the robot's acting skills are so good."

    An Ling didn't even turn his head back. The scraper is plastering the wall.

    "Mr. Baker, there is a language error in your words."

    "Normally speaking, I was indeed infected by an electronic virus, but after the protection of the internal firewall of the system, the virus did not change my thinking logic, but only caused a part of the system disorder. It is indeed a malfunction. But it should not be called 'acting'."

    Herman refused to admit defeat: "You are AI, you don't know what acting is."

    An Ling looked at him confidently: "Of course I do."

    "Acting skills It is obviously only a little rain, but claims to be soaking wet with a bad cold; obviously spends hours preparing dinner, but it easily seems to take only ten minutes; obviously well-dressed, but disguised as a chance encounter."

    Herman: " "..."

    Is this guy really a robot?

    Ling walked over and pulled them away: "Alright, let's stop arguing, we should be glad that Anling is fine now, and the mechanical god's trick didn't work."

    Herman reluctantly shut his mouth. An Ling picked up the paint bucket again.

    Looking at the man's quiet profile, Zero felt a flash of light in his head, and suddenly thought of something.

    "Anling is infected, but not controlled. His purpose is to control Anling, so as to kill us."

    She jumped on the sofa and shouted: "I know where he hid the host!"

    "He is The omnipotent God of Machinery controls thousands of followers, but he also has a fatal flaw, and as a vital host, he cannot move."

    "So the bottom of the sea, the city, the research institute, are not these places. As cautious as it is, what is needed is an absolutely safe area. A place that will not have any unstable factors and is completely controlled by himself."

    Dong has proposed Doubt: "The church is full of His most faithful believers, and those people have been brainwashed, so it should be considered a safe place?"

    Zero shook his head: "The location of the church headquarters is public, and even we all know where to look. , how can he be at ease in such a place? And that land is ultimately under the jurisdiction of the government, and it is in a densely populated city, and there are many factors of instability."

    Hearing this, An Ling nodded at the side.

    "I understand what Zero means. Just like I will give priority to moving the host from the government building, He also needs a safe house."

    Zero: "It's the desert, the desert outside the Black Sand City."

    Mo Sanwu touched his chin: "The oases in the desert are all his diehard believers, and there are also artificial aberrations. These are all existences that are freely controlled by him, and they really meet the conditions."

    Herman slapped his thigh: "And that place is Dangerous areas, no one cares about the mines until the mines are discovered! Not even government forces!" What place is safer than the no-care zone.

    An Ling: "When we were looking for Zero before, we found that there was a strange force field in the desert, which would prevent the signal from being sent. Now it seems that this is completely the disguise of the God of Machinery."

    Herman clenched his fist excitedly: "Then we What are you waiting for now, hurry up and turn the desert upside down! Find out that hateful false god."

    Mo Sanwu stopped him, "Wait, it will take time to gather mercenaries to help, and there may be many dangerous ambushes. It's too risky just for us."

    "Then I'll call the group bodyguards immediately."

    "It's better to plan the transportation route, you can't go from the Yellow Earth City."

    "Use a private plane, the nearest airport is...

    " A man quickly discussed the details of the action, and Zero sat on the sofa. She thought about it and raised her hand.

    "I might be able to help."

    So that night, all those meditating in the galactic space heard Zero's voice.

    Some of them are police officers who are fighting against mad believers, some are civilians hiding in secret rooms, some are mercenaries wandering around, and some are unidentified humanoid weapons.

    Zero opened his eyes and saw the dim and outdated ceiling, and An Ling who was always sitting beside his bed.

    "Will someone really come to help?"

    In the current federation, everyone is struggling to deal with crazy believers. The social order is in a mess, and even a basic normal life cannot be guaranteed. She's not their real mother, are they really willing to help?

    An Ling bent over and gently placed her palm on her forehead. Zero closed his eyes and felt the heat from his skin.

    "Zero, you have done your best."

    "You tried your best to give us a day, and the premise to really break the night is to open the curtains yourself."

    The special plane of the Baker Group arrived on time the next morning, and with the help of all farmers Boarding smoothly.

    But because the target was too big, the roar of the plane's engine resounded for ten miles, and just after they took off, there were crazy believers behind them.

    Ling stared at the people who were drowning in the dark below, and those people were chasing after him. They knew the direction to chase the plane, but they didn't know how to avoid obstacles, and many jumped into the river or fell into the farmland.

    There are constant clashes between ordinary people and lunatics, but none of this can stop them from moving forward.

    "It's so scary."

    "Why does it seem like the number of people has increased again?"

    Dong already looked down, his face was pale on the glass mirror: "The virus is contagious, and if you delay for a while, the whole world will become His kingdom. "

    But fortunately, the government won't let this happen, they should be preparing some means."

    Zero looked at him with some worry: "Dongji, your face is very bad, are you sick?" The

    man With a bright smile: "With your concern, I have nothing to do."

    Mo Sang, who was on the side, focused on wiping the gun, and did not lift his head when he heard the words: "Are you hiding something?"

    Dong Ji paused. Next, he snorted again: "In this situation, even the God of Machines knows that I am a traitor, and President Mo is still suspecting that I am a double agent?"

    "I didn't say a spy, I was talking about you... ..."

    Before he could finish speaking, the plane suddenly jolted violently. Zero whole person fell forward, and was pulled tightly by the seat belt.

    The oxygen masks of all seats fell down, An Ling pulled one and quickly put it on for Zero, his eyes sharply looking out the window.

    "Boom -"

    A missile burning with thick smoke passed the fuselage, hit a building not far away and detonated, and the fire burst into the sky in an instant.

    "Everyone be careful, we were hit by an air attack, fix our bodies, and prepare to make a forced landing at any time!" The driver shouted on the radio, with urgency in his voice.

    An Ling stood up with the back of Zero's chair, his hands instantly turned into silver-white metal flow, and the nano-robot quickly built a protective skeleton in the cabin. He fixed everyone in their respective seats to prevent unnecessary collisions.

    With the extreme turn of the aircraft, the entire body turned 360 degrees directly at high altitude, and Zero clearly saw the clouds of aircraft passing through the air, the clouds that were smashed, and the swarm of drones that were chasing behind.

    Those drones were black and white, their heads were constantly flashing with dense fire, and the guns kept firing, like firecrackers bombarding indiscriminately in their ears.

    At this time, the cabin has lost its lighting, the light outside the window is flickering, and there is constantly the sound of rumbling debris falling. If it wasn't for An Ling's help, I'm afraid everyone would have been thrown into the air.

    Herman grabbed the oxygen mask on his face with a twisted expression: "My... shield... can still... last for five minutes!"

    His special ability [Holy Shield] sets a golden shield on the back of the fuselage. Block all the bullets of the drone, and when the ammunition hits it, water waves will appear on the surface of the shield.

    Although the protection is temporarily safe, 5 minutes is simply a drop in the bucket if the drones continue to chase.

    Mo Sang took a deep breath and grabbed the cabin with one hand with a grim expression, as if trying to go out. But because the plane kept turning and turning, he couldn't keep his balance, and the veins in his neck burst out.

    An Ling pressed him back to the seat: "Everyone sit down, don't move."

    An Ling's face had lost his human features, and in an instant it turned into a silver-white humanoid form, and it split into pieces in an instant. The gap in the cabin penetrates outwards.

    Zero couldn't open her eyes in the chaos. She turned around and seemed to hear a gentle voice: "Five minutes is enough."

    The drone's visual catcher was aimed at Herman's special plane, which was a whole, so when a group of nano-robots flew out from the inside, they had doubts and the attack was a beat slower.

    It was this shot that allowed An Ling to seize the gap.

    "Boom--" an explosion sounded, and something exploded behind.

    At this time, the plane finally got out of the siege and flew smoothly. Zero pulled his seat belt and leaned to the window, only to see a dark crowd of drones, which began to explode on the left and right.

    Scattered parts continued to fall from the sky, and the drones chasing behind them like dark clouds became less and less, revealing the nano-robots that were constantly splitting and reorganizing like fog.

    Zero opened his mouth wide.

    Against the rising sun in the early morning, the red and black are intertwined, and the explosion under the sky is magnificent and spectacular.

    Later, after a life-threatening escape comparable to an army air battle, they managed to get rid of the drone group that was chasing them, and An Ling returned to the cabin.

    When he regained his human form without changing his face, a few mercenaries sitting in the back row couldn't hold back and vomited out.

    Herman couldn't help but sighed: "Fortunately, we escaped."

    Zero couldn't be happy. Obviously, this siege was just the beginning.

    The big action of the mechanical god just confirmed their guess. The Black Sand City Desert was indeed His hiding place, and for some reason He had no time to move it.

    This is a final battle.

    After five hours of continuous sailing, there was finally something else in people's sight besides the vast expanse of yellow sand: huge black skeletons intertwined, and black dots stayed motionless beside them.

    Herman glanced at it: "It's my mining machine. It should have been suspended, but the flat ground over there can be used for landing."

    After scanning, it was confirmed that it was safe, the plane was parked nearby, and everyone went out of the cabin.

    "I'll take someone to find that strange oasis first to investigate the situation." Mo Sangwu put on windproof sunglasses, stepped on a motorcycle and left.

    Herman took out a strange signal transmitter and fiddled with it: "There is nothing unusual here, we may need to go deep into the desert."

    "Go to the place where you found me last time?"

    "Okay."

    There is still a location in that place, Anling It was the humanoid navigation system that took them to their destination in less than ten minutes.

    The traces of the battle with Aberrant 002 still exist on the rock surface. Zero stroked the dried blood on the cave wall with her fingers, and her body still remembered the pain and fear at the beginning.

    Everyone was looking around carefully.

    Herman was puzzled: "Strange, the force field became stronger when we got here, and now even the signal is only 1 bar left."

    Dong had come here for the first time, and he looked around at the seemingly normal wild dunes: "General It feels a little unnatural."

    "What did you find?"

    "A similar force field exists in the church headquarters, generally to prevent the believers from leaking information. Let's find out which direction has the strongest force field, and there may be differences. The discovery."

    Hearing this, they immediately started searching in all directions. The strange result was that no matter how they searched, the force field values ​​in the south, south, and northwest were very balanced, and there was no such thing as a particularly strong place.

    When he was at a loss, suddenly there was a rumbling noise in the distance.

    A desert motorcycle came galloping fast, and the men sitting above were blown backwards with their clothes, and when they saw them from a distance, they began to shout.

    Mo Sangwu: "Why are you here?! Hurry up! The lunatic is besieging the city!"

    Behind the motorcycle, he seemed to have stabbed a hornet's nest, densely following countless crazy believers, who were chasing after them, no one could I don't know how so many people gather in the desert.

    Zero was stunned. Before she could react, An Ling picked her up and turned around and ran away.

    Others are riding motorcycles and driving desert off-road, and they all leave at the fastest speed. Herman stepped on the accelerator in the driver's seat, and black smoke came out of the car's exhaust pipe.

    Ling was lying on An Ling's shoulder, and when she got closer, she began to see the crowd of people chasing after her.

    At the top of the line should be some combat-oriented transformation people, their legs are like rollers, she has seen it on combat soldiers. Then there are ordinary people, who use all kinds of tools to move, cars, motorcycles. There were even a few ragged beggars among them.

    The Church of the God of Mechanics has accumulated countless believers over the years, and these rabble are chasing them like crazy, irrational.     Dong Feifei sneered in the air: "He really can handle human emotions. When you have a little

    pity for these believers, they will cut your throat."

Where!" Herman yelled.

    "How do you know that I didn't find it?" Dong already stretched his neck and shouted at Zero, "Zero, I suspect that his hiding place is under us! Under the desert, it may be a cave!"

    Zero widened his eyes: "Ah ?"

    But in this situation, they have no time to stop to check the situation, let alone make a hole.

    After being forced to flee for a while, An Ling suddenly stopped at a sand dune.

    Subconsciously raised his head and looked around, he saw that the horizon in the distance was empty, nothing special.

    "What are you looking at?"

    An Ling stretched out his finger and pointed into the distance.

    Two seconds later, she heard rumbling footsteps and roars, and then they became louder and louder. A crowd of people began to appear on the horizon. They approached with their weapons waving as if a wave was coming.

    "Find out that false god and end it all—"

    "I really have had enough of his uncle!"

    "Come on!"

    These people ran straight at the crazy believers behind.

    The author has something to say: it's coming

    soon, the last few chapters are here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
865 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...
48.4K 736 66
Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female star of the whole network two thousand y...
85.5K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...