Second Love ~ Soulmate ❤️

Galing kay DevaNandhini

The well known business man Kartik Goenka never believed in love... All that he believed is business and bein... Higit pa

Unexpected meeting..
You Again 🙄
Something is wrong
You can't question her
Am sorry 😭
He is like a wall...
A Rift
Chemistry 🔥
Rising problems
Fading Faraway..
Memory Lane 💔
You are my life
We are together
Welcome Bhabhi...
New beginning
Big announcement 😍
officially Announced 🔥
That's a clash 💔
Nothing is okay 💔
you did wrong ☹️
Mending Walls
Navaratri Day 1
Day 2 of Navaratri
Day 3 of Navaratri
Leaving Just like that
Rumors or reality💔
Rumours are rumors
One year to kaira 🥂
Surprise ✨️💞
Welcome to the family
Interview Time
Four years After
Something is wrong 💔
Breaking Ice✨️
Them✨️✨️
Happy Birthday ✨️
Celebration ✨️
Who is Ranveer 🙄
It's Magical 🪄
Glam world 🪄

Their friendship ❤️

718 68 7
Galing kay DevaNandhini

After one week..

Akshara slept with Naira. Morning when she woke up , she saw her lill one sleeping peacefully. Akshara enjoy her antics..

Akshara pov:

My princess, seeing you happy is very much happy. Poor kid, you suffered alot. Alot means alot. This much suffering is hard to cope up. Ranveer, my sweet and cute damadh. Your saas miss you very much. Baccha you left with her smile, her happiness. Everyone miss you like anything ☹️.. Naira i hope Kartik Will bring back your happywali version.

Later Naira wake up and get ready to go to Goenka to meet Keerti, who is there with Mansi.

Goenka...

Goenkas were having there chitchat time. Sivanya is happy that for one week Naira is seen no where near Kartik. But today she is standing before them in western outfit. She looks extra gorgeous.

Naira di............. You here

Vedika's exclaim bought the attention of everyone to Naira..

Naira : Am here to meet suwarna aunty.. She asked me to be here to discuss something. And am leaving to Switzerland for a short break. So before that I need to bid farewell with all.

Why this quick Short break, are you okay.

Kartik enters there asking this question.

Naira : mentally exhausted due to hectic schedule, i need a break. And your advertisement director need me there to shoot ad with someone very handsome 😁

Suwarna bring a Saree..

Everyone look at the Saree with a astonishing look. That's the saree that Suwarna loved the most. Many misunderstood that it will be gifted to Sivanya.

Suwarna : Naira, this one is my first gift for you.. I hope i can gift you more often like this

Naira loved the saree. She thanked her. Then after spending a quality time, she left.

Kartik : Daadi, the NGO ask us to be in vt hall to award Naira. I think people want you and me to give her the memento for inspirational person.

Daadi : Ohh.. Kittu i forgot that.. Wait i will get ready soon for the function.

Kartik : Am too leaving to Switzerland.. She donno that handsome man she was talking was me😁.. For years am the model of our brand😂

Sivanya : what's happening here Kartik. Can't you value my feelings for you. Literally your closeness hurts me.

Kartik : why.. We are not officially married or even engaged... U are just a choice.. Any moment i can null this relationship thats only based on business.

Everyone notice his feelings for Sivanya. He truly dont have any soft corner for her..

Evening :

Naira arrived the function. They welcomed her, fans cheer her up.. She arrived at the stage to deliver speech..

Hai guys, its me your Naira Singhanya. Today am here to recieve the award for being inspirational. How did i become inspirational.. Do you guys too think i like that.. I feel that my struggle to be alive after losing someone who is too close to my heart, made me inspirational.

Life was not that easy after the death of Ranveer. That person who use to fill your life with happiness, suddenly disappeared.. How can you cope up.. How can you fill that void.. I too do 💔 i too did all those negative stuffs.. Negative stuff doesnt mean being intoxicated 😁.. I mean 💔.. I too tried to be with him... But then i understand, he will scold me if i do that.. He will hate me.. Even my dear ones will hate me..

Kartik and Daadi enters there.. Naira continued speech

My parents kept all those dangerous things away from me.. Slowly i overcome that thoughts.. But then that happened.. I met with a accident, because after losing him i was not at my sense all the time... I just.. I just walk like a robot.. One such walk lead to a drastic accident.. But the great doctors saved me.. After that

I overcome.. Overcome a bit.. Start being active. Start to be Happy for others happiness. Start to put my 100 %in my works.

Slowly she concluded her speech beautifully. Then Daadi come forward and made her wear crown..

Daadi: be a warrior baacha.. We love you❤️

Then Kartik come forward

He made her wear the tag of Inspirational figure.

After the function

Naira : you guys surprised me

Kartik : your life after his death surprised me.. Never repeat those stunts☹️..

Later Kartik took Naira for their collaboration..

Naira come in a yellow saree

Everyone is lost in her charm. Kartik too lost himself in her charm.

Her smile, her face and its glow is different from others. Themost beautiful creation of God, that's what he remember in his mind

Even without Jewelry she look breathtaking beautiful

Her eyes shine whenever she smiles. This attracted many..

Kartik clicked her..

Naira.. This pic will announce our collaboration

Naira : you Clicked me well.. 😁

@ Kartik Goenka :  Queen of heart.. Happy to collaborate with one of the finest actreess of this generation. Let's keep cherishing our business bond #newambassodar.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.9K 531 15
Peep in to know 😉😉
11.9K 689 33
In this story Naira Singhania, the most beautiful and youngest daughter of The rich business tycoon Singhanias is a blind girl who gets married to Ka...
10.8K 823 20
Can two people fall in love before an arrange marriage? That's all what this story is about... Naira Singhania: 24, Fashion Designer, Caring, Soft Sp...
893 83 11
Naira loved Kartik a lot but he made her life hell 😔 He just hated her . Will love ever blossom in the life of Kartik and Naira ? It's not necessa...