Princess in Love - English Ve...

By LenaSantos171892

In 2005, the British royal family welcomed a new member, daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who is... More

The cast of Princess in Love
NOTE+POLL
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - A Royal Birth (a new princess!!)
Chapter 3 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2004)
Chapter 4 - Baptize of the Princess
Chapter 5 - America's Tour (Part 1)
Chapter 6 - America's Tour (cont.)
Chapter 7 - Nursery + Kindergarten + Pre + Primary School and Vacation
Chapter 8 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2012)
Chapter 9 - Tour of Europe
Chap. 10 - Tour of Europe (Final Part)
Chapter 11 - Kings College + Meghan Markle (2017)
Chapter 12 - Wedding of Eugenie & Jack (2018)
Chapter 13 - Kings College + Wedding of Harry & Meghan (2018)
Chapter 14 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2019)
Chapter 15 - Kings Collegue+MEGXIT (End 2019+2020)
Chapter 16 - Final Year King's College + Oprah Univ.Liv + Covid+Oprah (2021)
Chapter 17 - IMPORTANT: Questions!!!!
Chapter 18 - New Story!!!
Chapter 20 - Lilibet of Sussex
Chapter 21 - 1st and 2nd (end and beginning) University Year (2022)
Chapter 22 -ONE LOVE LIVERPOOL
Chapter 23 - Commnwealth,Universaty + Harry & Meghan (rest of 2022)
Chapter 24: Meghan and Harry (Documentary) and interviews
Chapter 25 - University + Harry & Meghan (Jan to August 2023)
Chapter 26 - The Windsor Agreement
Chapter 27 - Trial of the Century (Doria + Meghan vs Liverpool)
Chapter 28 - Three Royal Funeral's
Chapter 29 - New Book
Chapter 30 - Royal Honors and Medals of Honor
Chapter 31 - University of St. Andrew (Scotland)
Chapter 32 - The Death of Edinburgh

Chapter 19 - 1st Year of University + Still Fucking Covid (rest of 2021)

649 11 0
By LenaSantos171892

Mid-September 2021

Princess Helena had 4 choices which University would she choose?

She considered it a lot and made her choice. She called her parents and told them.

Helena: I already know which University I'm going to.
Kate: Yeah.
Helen: Yes, yes.
William: So what is it?
Helena: It's Liverpool John Moores University.
William: Very well. And what is the course?
Helena: The course is History and International Politics.
Kate: Very well.
William: Daughter because you are 3rd in the line of succession you will live in an apartment where some security will be close to you. But as we are still in a pandemic, you will still have to take online classes, but when the government announces that there will be no more online classes, when you go to university you will be accompanied by two security guards, and when you leave you will be picked up by security.
Helen: Okay.
Kate: Do you have the subjects/subjects you will have?
Helen: Yes I do.

(...)

TheSun: Princess Helena chooses Liverpool University!!

Dayly Mirror: Rumors "...I'm going to the city that has the biggest club in the world.LIVERPOOL!!!"

GBNEWS: Princess Helena chooses Liverpool!!

CNN: Liverpool the next stop for Princess Helena!

SkyNews: Beatles Town welcomes Princess Helena for the next 3 years.

BBC: Helena's next step in her life in the city of Liverpool.

(...)

From mid-September to early December, the princess studied and watched documentaries in which she made works and presentations to the class. Then before the holidays, the class and Helena took tests on the subjects, and a week later the results came in which they had excellent results including Princess Helena who had the best grades.

Also in November, the prime minister said that the United Kingdom had already passed the covid in which standards would be normalized, meaning that students could already attend classes, football games and concerts could have an audience and that also cafes and restaurants. shopping malls and theaters could open.

Sandrigham Estate (Christmas and New Years)

After the 1st period ended, Helena with the security team went to Sandrigham where they traveled by commercial plane (from Liverpool airport to Norwich airport - 4h and 10 minutes of travel) after leaving the plane there were already three cars waiting for him, the princess got in, greeted the driver, and they drove to the Sandrigham Estate. (...) after 1h and 20 minutes by car, he parked and stopped the car, Princess Helena was already out of the car, three children hugged her in which she reciprocated and said.

Helena: Hello George Charlotte and Luis. I missed you so much!!!
George: Me too.

Charlotte: And how's the university going?
Luis: I missed you so much!!!!
Helena: I also missed you all a lot and the University is being good Lotte was received well.
?: How is my beautiful oldest great-granddaughter!!!
Helena: Hello grandma, how are you?

Elizabeth II: Well. Do you know who's here?!
Helen: No? Who?
Elizabeth II: Harry and Meghan with their son and their little daughter Isabel: I ask that everyone behave well for my and your great-grandfather's health please.
Helena: Very well, I'll do it just for you ok.
Elizabeth II: Very well. And how are classes going?
Helen: Go well.

After they talked, Helena went to her room in Sandrigham, where she put the clothes in the closets. After that she did her holiday homework, after that she informed three security guards that she was going to run, which William and Harry also said they were going to run too.

(Helena)

(William)

(Harry)

At 25 km, they stopped to refresh, where Harry started the conversation between them.

Harry: So... Helena, how's the University going?

Helena: Are you doing well and with you there in Montecito?

Harry: It's fine. I'm adapting.

Helena: And how are Archie and Lillibeth doing?

Harry: They're doing fine. The first few months were a bit heavy for us Lillebth always cried at night when she always slept with me and Meghan and after a couple of months she started sleeping in her bed.

Helena: It leaves me intrigued and confused, why the hell did they do that interview with Oprah? My great-grandfather spent 4 days in the hospital because of you who had the decency to say that my mother made your wife cry, and more than to say that the whole family is racist. So let me refresh my memory. More than half of the population of the Commonwealth is black, descendants of blacks even we are descendants of blacks and yet she said that a member of the royal family said that, that grandfather charles didn't pay you. You and Meghan have shamed my family worldwide, newspapers and commentators have devastated us and you too. How could you?

Harry: In mid-June we were contacted by television who wanted to interview us. We asked who would be the presenter to interview us they said it was Oprah, Meghan's jaw dropped (...). I really apologize to you and the family.

After freshening up, they ran 30 km again and from there they ran along the same path to the entrance of Sandrigham Palace, where they went to their rooms to shower. (...) At dinner, everyone talked in which Harry was talking to Beatrice and Meghan to Eugenie, while everyone was talking, Helena thought to herself "again alone without anyone talking to me, now that these lowly are here, I've moved on to last place...", as she spoke to herself, a member of the royal family called out to her.

- Helen dear?

Helen: Yes. Sorry, I'm thinking about the homework I did. Says great-grandmother.

Phillip: Tomorrow afternoon, you and I are going fishing and hunting. I don't want you to be alone in your room making drawings and gene trees of our family.

Queen: Oh my god Phillip, hunting again!?

Phillip: I already told you, as long as I'm alive I will do this with my great-granddaughter and everyone is invited to go.

(...)

In the cars, Phillip Charles Helena and George plus William went to the creek where there are lots of fish to catch.

(Prince Phillip)

(Princesa Helena)

(Prince William)

(Prince Charles and George)

In the river they caught a lot of fish. (...)

After they had caught the fish, they went to the place where there were deer and rabbits, in which Phillip said.

Phillip: No noise George ok. Give me and Helena the shotguns, please.

The three positioned themselves and marked their deer and minutes later you hear a "PUFFF....", the three reloaded their weapons and then it was the rabbits which lasted half an hour.

After that they went back to the palace where the queen plus camilla kate meghan harry and the rest of the family were waiting for them.

Queen: Oh dear. Well it looks like we have dinner and lunch for the rest of the days. How was it George?

George: It was really cute gan gan.

With dinner ready, everyone was in her room washing up Helena called the Queen's private secretary if the private library in Balmoral had a book on Ancient Greece and Alexander the Great, the secretary confirmed that the library had some books about the topics and the princess thanked me, (...)

Dinner

(Kids Dinner + Helena)

(Adult's Dinner)

During dinner everyone talked to each other, but as tradition says, babies and children up to 18 years old can join the big table of the "big ones", with that, Helena was between Savanah and Lena. With dinner being served, all the cousins chatted among themselves.

During the conversations, the big and the little ones talked about the school and the subjects they are learning. After finishing dinner, everyone joined the elders where they said goodbye and went to bed leaving the parents Queen Phillip, the grandparents and the rest of the family in the living room.

In her room, Helena received a message from her girlfriend Princess Isa of Denmark.

Isa: Godnat Lena!! Good night Lena!!

Helena: Hej Isa, hvordan har du det? - Hi, Isa, how are you?

Isa: Yes and you?

Helena: It's fine with me, even though my uncle Harry plus his wife and his kids are here celebrating Christmas and New Years, after everything they said where my grandfather was in the hospital, they told lies behind lies you know.

Isa: Oh my god. It's like my grandmother Margreth says "Fake people will always be fake people" and how did you react to their interview with Oprah?

Helena: Your grandmother is right you know. On the day of the interview, with my brothers in her rooms already sleeping, my parents and I watched the interview. I'll just tell you when the part of the wedding came where she said my mom had cried for her I said "What...!!!" "It's a lie what she's saying!!", they looked at me and I said "I'll say it at the end", we watched the whole interview until it ended, after that I told them the truth about how she and her friend Jessica they bullied me that they mistreated me, that it was Meghan who pushed me in which I had to bleed from the knee, thank god the seamstress came in and saved me, in which I with her help took off the dress she saw my knee a bleeding and called a botler who helped me to the infirmary, a doctor was already there where he treated me with betadine and then he put a big bandage and a bandage over it. When I was resting in the room my great-grandmother entered the room I told her everything she looked me in the eyes and said "I want to see for myself what she did to you!" and I showed her she saw she got emotional and a few tears she hugged me and before leaving she kissed me on the forehead and left then my mother came in to which I told half the truth (...) and went that.

Isa: Oh my god... I didn't know that oh my god...

Helena: And you don't even know!!! It was already late at night, around 1 am, I don't remember much, you know, but I remember having my aunts Zara, Eugenie and Beatrice in my room, watching the bathroom light on and having water towels in the head (...), then my great-grandparents came to my room where my godmother Zara told me everything (...) and more or less later came my parents in which they saw the state I was in, then After that everyone went to a room to talk, in which I was examined by a doctor and a specialist, I don't know what exactly happened in that room where they were all, however the doctors finished examining me and I thanked them and went back to to sleep. They left and about two hours later the door of the room where I was opened and said "who is it!!", then I felt a hug that I know was my mother, my father said he would go back to my brothers (...) and that was it.

Isa: Oh my God.

(...)

Christmas Day - Church

The church service started with the priest blessing, saying that this year was the most complicated one for the world for all the families all over the world, in which he said that many families need to reconcile, the ceremony was of 45 minutes. After that the queen and prince philip left and then the rest of the royal family left.

...

At the Christmas meal, both the young adults (the sons and daughters) with the Queen and Phillip and with Doria and Kate's parents Jack and Eduardo were sitting at the table. (...) after eating they all went to the drawing room to hear the Queen's Christmas speech. (...) by midnight, everyone was opening their gifts and saying thank you.

In the days after Christmas, Princess Helena felt a chill in which she thought someone was watching her, she walked between her room and the library.In the new year, the family celebrated as usual asking for wishes and also health for all those present.

After that, some members went to bed and Helena went to the Piano that was in the living room and started to play the song "Come Together" by the Beatles everyone noticed and joined her and sang until dawn.

Leave a comment and like!!!!

As I have school education it will be impossible to update or even write chapters this week, but I promise I will continue to write.As Exterminator and Boris Johnsonn said "HASTA LA VISTA BABY!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
41.9K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
234K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.
205K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...