Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

By Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... More

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Jade and Alyssa Vaughn

3.8K 67 15
By Elisabethhwrites

October,

The next Monday I was sitting with Beck at lunch, Beck was drinking his coffee and reading over a script, and I was people watching as I ate.

"Hey Beck, Y/n." Andre greeted sitting down with 2 water bottles.

"Hey Andre." Beck closed the screenplay, taking off his shades.

"Hi."

"Congrats, you get a free bottle of water." Andre pushed the spare water towards Beck causing Beck and I look at him confused, "I-I put a dollar in the machine and two came out."

"Ah!" Beck grabbed the water bottle, looking at it. "Thanks, but I don't drink water from mountain streams." He put the water bottle by Andre.

"Why not?"

"Mountain streams are full of fish."

"So?" Andre asked, taking the top of his water.

"Fish pee...You're drinking fish pee." Beck concluded making Andre stop drinking the water and look at the water bottle.

"HEY GUYS!" Tori yelled sprinting to the table. "Dude!" She said, sitting down by Andre, showing Beck her phone. "Look what's on the buzz finger homepage."

"Oh, poor Jay Leno." He looked at her as she pulled her phone back, scrolling. "No! Under that."

"Oh." Beck grinned, taking a drink of his coffee as I rested my head on my arm.

"That's you and Alyssa Vaughn, together!"

"No way." Andre took Tori's phone, looking at the picture. "That's Beck and Alyssa Vaughn! Together!"

"Why are you guys so impressed?" He asked them, glancing at me.

"Because Alyssa Vaughn is famous." Tori pointed out to him; we weren't really seeing the significance.

"And hot!" Andre added, still looking at the picture.

"Her father is a billionaire!"

"And hot!" Andre repeated not really hearing what Tori said, making all of us look at him.

"Ah, I didn't mean her father is..." He paused, "I drank fish pee."

Tori shook her head and took her phone back, pointing the phone towards Beck. "Explain this!"

"She's in my yoga class, and Jade and her used to go out? Were friends and some paparazzi showed up and took that picture."

"Ah huh, and how did Jade react when she found out you and Alyssa Vaughn were still friends?" Andre asked, knowing all about what happened with Jade and Alyssa.

"What happened with Jade and Alyssa Vaughn?" Tori asked, looking at all of us, Beck and Andre shook their heads, leaving me to explain.

"Jade and her used to be friends... Jade caught feelings, told her and Alyssa broke Jade's heart." I sighed.

"Yea... Jade was cool with it." Beck said lying, "She threw rocks at me." He said after seeing all of our faces.

"Yea, well I would be careful. I don't think Jade's the type to be okay with—" Tori was cut off by Trina's microphone ringing and vibrant orange flyers flying down from the stage.

"Attention!" Attention everyone! Stop while I talk!" She yelled at one of the boys who was still spilling out flyers. "As you all know, I'm Trina Vega." Trina introduced making Tori and I roll our eyes at her. I looked up as Trina was talking, noticing Oscar holding one of the flier boxes. 

"Now, if you look at the flier that just landed on you, you'll see this Friday night I will be performing my own one woman show called Trina! With an exclamation point-"

"HEY! SHUT UP!"

"I-it's a play that I wrote myself that will not only touch your heart but blow your mind." She said cheerily, glaring at the boy who told her to shut up. "Now, if you look at the flier, you'll see that I-" she said, digging in one of the boxes that was on the railing. The box tipped over, hitting a student.

"Oh, my God." I muttered looking at the boy, who was now on the ground.

"Are you okay son?" Oscar asked, looking over the railing.

"Could you pass those out?" Trina asked, looking down as well. Tori and I rolled our eyes at our sister.

Beck and I were walking from lunch when Jade joined us, talking about the whole Alyssa Vaughn situation. Jade had already told us about her opinion on this whole 'Beck hanging out with Jade's first love/ex best friend' thing so he really wasn't invested in what she had to say now.

Now, me on the other hand didn't really care for Alyssa because they had history so I could see where Jade was coming from.

"Hey. We're not done talking about this."

"Well, I am."

"Well, I'm not." Jade retorted, making Beck stop and throw his head up.

"Listen, Alyssa Vaughn is just a friend."

"Yea, just a friend that used to be my friend! AND has sent you 6 text messages today." Jade said as Beck's phone went off.

"7." She gritted her teeth.

"7 times?" I asked, looking at Beck.

"You don't know that's her." He replied, readjusting his backpack and shaking his head 'no' at me.

"Is it?" Jade asked glaring.

He dug in his pocket, grabbing his phone and checking it.

"What's your favorite tropical fruit?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"The mango and I don't like your little relationship with Alyssa."

"Me either, to be honest." I said walking closer to him.

"Not you too, and it's a text message." He said waving his phone and going to his locker.

"And what does it say, maybe 'Hi Beck, my daddy just got richer, and I have an idea, let's go ditch Jade together!'" Jade said in an annoying voice as she and I followed him to his locker.

"Okay, let me see if I understand you." He said, raising up from his locker.

"Let's see if you do." Jade said without a moment going by.

"Because I'm your cousin and you and her are no longer friends, I can't be friends with Alyssa Vaughn?"

"Yes!" Jade and I said, making Beck look at me.

"You know what, you-" He stopped and waved Tori over, seeing as she was coming down the stairs.

"Tori, Tori, can you come here?"

"What...?" She groaned, walking towards us.

"If you and Alyssa Vaughn were friends-"

"Great way to start the question!" Jade stated sarcastically, looking down.

"AND you and her stopped being friends, would you be all freaked out that I'm friends with Alyssa Vaughn?"

"Who cares what she thinks?" Jade said, throwing an arm up in the air.

"Honestly, I wouldn't love it."

"I care what she thinks!" Jade added going to stand by Tori.

"You're alone in this one babe." I told him, seeing as everyone he tried to explain it to ended up agreeing with Jade.

"How could you say that you don't even k-"

"You know I really don't wanna be in the middle of all this." Tori said, turning around before Jade pulled her back by her arm.

"No, you stay right here."

"Nooo." She whined.

"You don't think that me being friends with Alyssa Vaughn is just an innocent relationship?"

"No, I-I do." Tori agreed, making Jade push her away a bit.

"Get out of here Tori."

"I'd love to." She started walking away before Beck called her back.

"Stay." She turned around groaning.

"Alright, you know what?"

"Noo, don't tell him what." I said looking at Jade, I did not want to have to choose between my boyfriend and best friend because of their little fight.

"Tell me what."

"Me or Alyssa. Choose."

"Jade!" Tori said, looking at Jade.

"You're really making me choose?" He asked.

"Mhm, I am."

"Jade, it's not that big of a deal-" Beck began to say before Jade cut him off.

"Okay." She nodded, walking away.

"YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS!" Beck said, watching her leave.

"WHAT DO YOU CARE?"

"Babe," I sighed, making him turn back to me. "You know what Alyssa did, she humiliated and hurt Jade." I pointed out. I stopped being friends with her, why couldn't he?

Before he could answer I put my hand up, not really wanting to hear what he had to say.

"I'm going to class."

It had almost been 24 hours of literal hell being in between Jade and Beck's fight. Currently Jade and I were at lunch. Jade was sitting at our usual table, and I was coming back from getting my food, and to my surprise my sister and Andre were sitting with her.

"Hey." I greeted, sitting in between Jade and Tori.

Before they could greet me back, we heard a loud horn, making all of us look to where it came from.

Beck and Alyssa Vaughn. The traders. Have I mentioned I have barely talked to Beck since yesterday?

"Is that Alyssa Vaughn?"

"Yea? So?"

"Nothing...she's gross. French fry?" Tori offered her a fry, which I ate when Jade didn't take it.

"Gross? Look at her! That girl is smokin hot, I'm serious!" I looked at Andre as if he was crazy and kicked his foot from under the table, making him look at me.

"I-i should shut up." He looked down at his food.

"Look, he didn't mean—"

"I don't care, If Beck wants to choose that over his own blood, then I hope he has tons of fun with it." Jade said, smiling and squeezing her burrito.

"Uh...hon." I said, my arm going to touch her hand.

"Uh..."

"What?"

"You're hurting your burrito." Tori said. Jade looked down, then dropped it, making the remnants of it splash. She grabbed her bag and walked off.

"Uh- Okay." Andre said, looking at Tori and me.

After Beck got me food from the place him and Alyssa went for lunch, I was okay. I didn't have a problem with Beck hanging out with her if it wasn't for Alyssa and Jade's history. But I was still mad at Beck for 'choosing' Alyssa over Jade, but it wasn't my fight. Beck had just dropped me off at home about an hour ago? And now I was watching my sisters play Wii tennis.

Trina was winning, that girl was a beast at anything Wii. Mostly because she would push us or distract us somehow.

"Mine!" Tori called.

"Mine!" Trina said, (accidentally?) tripping Tori, making her fall on her face.

"Hahaha" I laughed looking at Tori on the ground.

"Tori! You messed up my shot!"

"I don't wanna play anymore." Tori said, getting off the ground, groaning. Trina stared at her as the doorbell rang, rolling her eyes. "Ugh, one of you get it." She walked away, dropping her tennis rack on the couch by me and going up to her room. Tori walked to the door, opening it.

"Jade?" She asked making me sit up from the couch. Jade walked in, makeup ruined by her crying and a kite in her hands.

"And now you're in my house." Tori said, closing the door and turning around. Jade sat by me, laying her head in my lap.

"Okay." I spoke. Jade wasn't one for affection...it took her 2 years for her to hug me so this... this was not normal.

"This kite is broken." She said looking up at me and glancing at Tori.

"Okay, and?" Tori asked, hands on her hips.

"I was just walking around, and I saw this kite stuck in a bush and it's broken. Somebody needs to fix it!" She said, now standing up in the middle of the living room facing Tori.

"You want me to fix your kite?"

"Will you forget about the stupid kite!?" She exclaimed, throwing the kite somewhere down on the floor and kicking it.

"Okay...I'm sorry I brought it up?" Tori said.

"Okay, Jade—" I said, getting up as she started crying.

"Why did he choose her over me?"

"But... you're the one who made him choose." Tori said, making me send her a look.

"I know but-" She started babbling and ranting as she sat down.

"Did you try talking to him?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"I did, but he was with Alyssa!" She said crying even more as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Um not to be mean but why are you coming to me for help?" Tori asked, making me give her a deadpan look.

"I'm here for Y/n, you just happened to be here! Help me!"

"Okay, maybe you should ju- wait we're not even friends!"

"Well, yea but if you help me maybe I'll like you!"

"So, if help you, I get a mean friend and a broken kite?"

Jade rolled her eyes, now ignoring Tori and looking at me. "Please, just talk to Beck for me?" She then grabbed a pillow and laid her face on it, crying.

"I-i don't know if that's a subject I want to touch ag-" She started crying even harder, "Okay! Okay, okay I'll talk to him." Jade let out a 'thank you' but if you weren't listening closely, you wouldn't be able to understand her.

"You're welcome." I said, making Tori look at me, confused.

I shrugged my shoulders as Jade came back for air, looking down at the now ruined pillow. "I got a little makeup on your pillow." She said sniffing.

"It's okay, I'll just ask our grandmother to make another one. If she comes back to life.." Tori said, reaching over me and grabbing the pillow.

"It's okay, Jade." I said, her head now laying on my arm.

After Jade left, I went upstairs to get my jacket and purse. When I came back downstairs, Tori was waiting by the door with her bag and jacket on.

"Watcha doin?" I asked, slipping my shoes on.

"Getting ready to go with you?" She said hopefully, smiling.

"Come on..." I opened the front door, Tori right on my heels.

"Wait!" Trina called, making us stop at the door.

"Yes Trina?" I asked.

"Where are you two going?"

"Uh to Beck's, why?"

"Could you get me some grass?"

"Grass?" Tori asked, readjusting her bag.

"Mhm."

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm trying out this new skin care mask and it needs real grass!" She explained.

"Why can't you just get the grass outside of our house?" Tori asked, gesturing outside.

"The website said it had to be street grass TORI!" Trina said going upstairs.

"Okay...?" Tori said as we walked out the house.

Mom parked in front of Beck's house, and I bent down to get my purse. "We'll only be like 20 minutes." I said to her as I got out of the car, looking for Tori. She was already at the front door ringing the doorbell.

"Alright." Mom said, opening up her magazine. 

The front door opened, and Beck's mom answered, her hand on her baby bump. "Hello?" 

"Hi, Mrs. Oliver." I greeted, coming behind Tori.

"Oh, hi Y/n! How have you been, sweetheart?"

"I've been good, this is my sister T-"

"Oh, is this Trina?" She asked, smiling at Tori. "No, my twin, Victoria." I corrected, saying Tori's full name just to get on her nerves.

"Nice to meet you, Victoria. Becks in his RV if you need him." She said, giving Tori a smile before looking at me. 

"Okay, Thank you!"

"Just push the button by the door, sweetie." She said as we walked towards the driveway.

"Okay, Thanks. Nice meeting you too!"

I pushed the button, looking at his plants as Tori looked around, it was her first time being here. "Babe!" I called, waiting for him to open the door.

"Who is it?" Consuela asked from inside the RV.

"I know that's you-"

"It's Y/n!" I said, cutting Tori off.

The door opened revealing Consuela coming out, cleaning supplies in hand and Beck behind her, leaning in the doorway.

"Thanks, Consuela."

"De nada." She said, nodding her head at me as a greeting.

I looked back at Beck, stepping into the RV as I pecked his lips.

"Enter." He told Tori, who was still outside.

"So, this is where you live?"

"Duh." I said sending her a glare, I was kinda annoyed with her as you can tell.

"Behave." Beck said, sending me a warning look making me roll my eyes as I laid on his couch. "Is that bad?" He asked, combing his hand through his hair.

"No, it's cool. It's just most high school guys don't live in a RV parked in their parent's driveway." She said looking around.

"Well, my parents said if I live under their roof, I have to live under their rules." He said, shrugging his arms.

"Ah, so your roof-"

"My rules. And, I don't have to hear a crying baby when my brother comes." He shrugged. They laughed a bit before it got quiet, "Soo?" He asked, seeing as Tori had come with me.

"So, you're probably wondering why we're here-"

"Why your here." I corrected.

"Like, 'hey, Tori's here whaddup wid dat?'" She said in a deeper voice, ignoring my comment.

"That's how I talk?"

"No, that's just my generic boy voice."

"Ah, I like it, do more." Beck said, juggling an apple and sitting down. He grabbed my now bare feet and put them in his lap.

"Okay, um...'hey man, why don't you make up with your cousin, and ditch Alyssa...you know what i'm sayin. Yeah.'' She shrugged, putting on the deeper voice again.

"I should make up with Jade and ditch Alyssa, who's my friend?"

She nodded.

"Why?"

"Cause she's, you know...awesome."

"Guess what?" He said standing up, apple still in hand.

"What?" Tori asked.

"I don't want to." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Why?"

"Because I can't remember the last time Jade considered my feelings, you know, done something nice for me?" He said, shaking his head. I hate to admit this, but he was right. Dang!

"Oh, come on, didn't you just have a birthday? She didn't get you anything for your birthday?"

"She got him a can of Lemonade." I said and Beck nodded his head.

"Because he likes lemonade!" Jade told Tori and me.

"Yeah, but out of can?" Tori asked.

"He drank it!"

"No, he gave it to Sinjin like right after you left." I said putting a textbook back into my locker.

"Yea- Well, Is he still friends with Alyssa?"

"Mhm." I answered.

"I'll be your friend Jade." Sinjin suddenly appeared behind her, leaning down a little.

"Walk away."

I watched as Sinjin walked away, noticing Trina walking up to Robbie.

"HEY, CURLY!" She startled him, making Robbie let out a scream.

I turned back towards Jade and Tori, rolling my eyes at Trina.

"What's that all about?" Tori asked, nodding her head towards Robbie and Trina.

"Poor Robbie's reviewing Trina's one woman show, and she's been threatening him every day."

"Oh." They both nodded.

"Oh, and now she's putting his sleeves in his locker...and closing it. I'll be right back."

"I'll meet you in class." Tori said, closing her locker and walking off with Jade.

"Okay!" I said, walking away from them. "Hey Andre." I greeted, now walking the short distance towards Robbie with Andre.

"Hey Y/n/n." Andre said slightly laughing, looking at Robbie who was currently struggling trying to take his sweater off. When he stood up, he fixed his glasses, glancing at us. "Still got some work to do." Andre pointed at his locker, still laughing.

"Robbie, just leav-" I said as he grunted and pulled on the sweater. The sweater tore in halves, leaving some of the sleeves still wedged in the locker.

"Aw, my Canadian sweater!" He said looking down at the material, "It's not funny!" Robbie said to Andre, as he continued to laugh. "Trina keeps pressuring me to write a good review of her TERRIBLE play and I can't lie!" He ranted, backing up to the corner and sliding down to the floor before throwing what was left of his sweater.

"Her play was that bad?"

"Should that even be a question?" I looked at him.

"So bad, it was laughable." Robbie answered now laying on the ground, his legs slightly kicking the lockers.

"Okay, okay, then say it was the funniest play you've ever seen." Andre suggested to Robbie who was now laying on his stomach, feet touching the wall.

"Oh, what are you talking about?" He asked, whining.

"Review it like a comedy."

"Comedy?" Andre nodded as Robbie slowly stood up to the ground, "That's brilliant."

"Hey, no charge."

"Thanks, man!"

"Noo, wait, give me 10 bucks."

"Absolutely not."

"$20?" Andre asked (more like threatened), stepping closer to Robbie.

"Are two 10s, okay?" Robbie asked, getting his wallet out.

I shook my head, "You know what, here." I gave Andre a $10, gently slapping it over his chest and waving him off. "And you." I said pointing my index finger at Robbie. "Go write that review before my sister fits you into a locker." I said making him run away with Rex.

I walked away, just rounding the corner before I was pulled into a janitor's closet. "Ah!" I said, startled, I turned around, seeing a crying Jade and my helpless twin sister.

"How can Beck choose her over me! I'm so cool and I-i'm a great person and I'm hot! I've got it all!" She cried, not knowing what to do with her hands.

"Okay, hon we have got to get you some more friends other than your cousin and me." I said, emphasis on 'cousin'.

"Yea, well Beck doesn't care about how cool and hot?" Tori shook her head, continuing. "You are."

"Well, what else is there?!" Jade asked, fully standing up.

"I have an idea?" I said, raising my hand up slightly.

"Shoot." Jade said, wiping her tears.

"Let's get revenge... on Alyssa." I smiled at Jade.

"Okay." Jade nodded.

"Nooo." Tori shook her head.

"And...scare her away from Beck?"

"Okay." Jade said, nodding and smiling.

"Noo!"

"You know, my neighbor is giving his Rottweiler away?" Jade suggested, pointing her index finger as she nodded. "We put the dog in his RV, when Beck's not in there but she is..." If Alyssa was scared of anything, it was losing all her daddy's money and rottweilers!

"Mhm." I agreed, nodding as Tori shook her head at me. "Then, we could give Beck the rottweiler." I shrugged. In the whole 1 year and 11 months Beck and I have been dating, that is all he talks about, except for acting and his unborn baby brother. Anyways! He loves Rottweilers.

"Okay, what's the next move?" Jade asked, ignoring Tori's looks.

"JUST GET THE BOY AWAY FROM THE GIRL!" A very rough voice yelled, making all 3 of us look at where it came from.

A random man, sitting in the corner with a cheetah print blanket on.

"Go, go, go out, now, run."

I was in one of the many classes I have with Robbie after that very unsettling incident in the janitor's closet. It was the last period of the day, and I was just waiting for class to be over. I had Trina's play after school that my parents were making at least one of us go to, to support Trina or whatever and I had to help Jade get revenge on Alyssa tonight. 

I swear I stopped listening like 10 minutes ago.

"And then at 10 pm, President Lincoln was watching the play at Ford's theater. Booth quietly slipped into Lincoln's box, pulled out a derringer and shouted..."

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Trina shouted, opening the door and dropping her backpack. I followed her line of sight and made eye contact with Robbie.

"Oh noo!"

"Man, you better run before the girl-" Trina ran over to Robbie's desk, grabbing Rex and throwing him across the room.

"REX!"

"Trina, I'm teaching a class right now!" The teacher scolded.

"HOW dare you call my one woman show a comedy?!" She asked, yelling right in his face.

"I had to follow my conscience!"

"Trina! Out of this classroom." My teacher said, pointing towards the outside the door before Trina flipped over Robbie's desk, getting in his face again.

"I know where you live."

"No, you don't. We moved last year!"

"WHAT'S YOUR NEW ADDRESS!?" She pulled him up, balling her fists in his shirt.

"3707 Cahuenga. It's a duplex, we're on top!" He blabbered out.

"Oh, my God." I muttered looking down.

"Got it!" She turned around, walked to the door and grabbed her backpack from the teacher. "I am so upset!" She yelled from the hallway.

Our teacher closed the door and the class looked back at him, Robbie letting out a squeal and silently crying as I put my head in my hand, shaking my head at Trina's antics.

"Trina Vega's one-woman show will now begin." The announcer said, making everyone shut up and the lights dim. This was the opening show and Trina had like 2 more shows after this seeing as it was only 4 pm.

"In the beginning, there was nothing and then there was woman." Trina began as she floated down from the air with a pink poofy hat and luggage.

A/N: Anybody else see Spencer from iCarly sitting in the audience?

Trina smiled, walking onto the small stage as she sighed and took off the clips from her coat.

"Wow! I can't believe I'm here in the city of Chicago. Why, anything could happen to a woman like me, here in Chicago!" She said, throwing her hat somewhere as music started playing. She grabbed her bags and started singing, the background changing to a pinkish, orangish sunset color.

"Chicaaaaagooooooooo, Chicaaaago! It's a city that is exciting, it's a city that's inviting, it's a city for a woman just like me. There's a lake they call lake Michigan, I think I'm really fitting in, this city is my perfect cup of tea. Chicaaaaagooooooooo, Chicaaaago!" Trina sang as she moved around the small stage, doing small dance moves here and there.

"I'm doing it! I'm doing it! I'm a woman in Chicago, learning how to walk again!" Trina said walking back on stage, making the audience laugh as she walked on crunches, in new clothes "Thanks to doc Stevens and my new plastic legs," She put both legs up in the air, kicking before she threw the crunches, somewhere.

"Take that, Chicago! You're no match for a woman like me! From now on, I'm callin this city...She-cago!" She finished, holding her arms out as the lights went out and the audience stood up, clapping.

"WOOOO! GO Trina!!" I said jumping up and down, clapping for my sister.

"Yes, you're welcome. You're all welcome! Yes, it's okay to laugh! I'm hilarious!" She said, making me smile at her.

I guess Robbie's review worked after all.

After Trina's play let out, I came home. Jade came shortly after with the dog and we all piled in the car, going to Beck's.

Jade parked the car a few houses down from his house. And while I distracted Beck and got him out of the RV, Tori and Jade were going to let in the dog and close the door, leaving Alyssa and the dog.

"Hey babe." Beck grinned, opening the RV door as I looked in the RV looking for Alyssa. "Did you walk here?" He asked, looking behind me for a car.

"Oh uh- yea." I said looking back as well.

"That wasn't safe, lovie." He sighed.

"I know- I-i just wanted to see you and show you something, but Trina is at her show and Tori's out with Andre, so I-" I ranted before he stepped down, closing the door behind him but not locking it.

"Alright, let's get you some hot cocoa." He said putting an arm around my waist, leading me to his house as I gasped.

"Yay, hot cocoa!"

"Hey, Beck, was your father able to fall asleep?" Mrs. Oliver asked Beck as we were all in the kitchen, sipping our hot cocoa's. She was sat at the counter, rubbing her belly. She was 8 months; the baby was due in November, and I was so excited. 

"Uh, yea, the Sleepy Whitie's mattress seems to work well with his allergies."

"That's good! Tony can't sleep in our bed; he has some kind of special allergies. We've been looking for mattresses that works for him and Beck's mattress in his RV seems to work well." She said, after seeing my slightly confused face.

"Oh, okay." I said slowly nodding my head, "So your dad is in the RV right now?" I asked Beck, my anxiety on 10.

"Mhm." He nodded, sipping from his mug.

"Oh." I pulled out my phone, quickly texting Jade and Tori.

'Abort! Abort mission!!'

"Hey Y/n, if you wa-" Mrs. Oliver began saying but was cut off by screaming coming from outside. Beck was the first one to move, then me, then Mrs. Oliver.

"Ohhh God." I muttered, running after Beck.

"What is going on?" Beck asked, making Tori scream and turn around.

"BECK? WHERE'S ALYSSA?" Jade yelled, noticing him.

"H-how can you be here- W-we thought you and Alyssa were in there!?" Tori asked.

"GETTING MAULED BY A DOG!" Jade added.

"A dog? MY DAD'S IN THERE!"

"YOUR DAD?"

"Oh, my God!" Tori and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Dad, dad?" Beck opened the door but quickly shutted it, flinching back at the big dog. "Whoa, that's a big dog!"

You could see Beck's dad's hands on the windows, trying to get out of the rocking RV as he kept screaming in pain. I ran back into the house where Mrs. Oliver was calling 911.

"What's going on?"

"Um, a big dog is in Beck's RV..." I explained, glancing outside.

"Oh God!" She cried before pulling the phone back to her ear, asking the people how fast the paramedics could arrive.

3 minutes later, the ambulance arrived, loading Beck's dad into the vehicle.

"I'll meet you and mom at the hospital!" Beck said, watching as his mom jumped in the ambulance sitting by his father.

"Okay." His dad said, waving off.

"We're sorry!"

"So sorry!"

"Sorry!" Tori, Jade and I apologized.

"Oh, whyyy." His dad whined as the paramedic closed the doors.

"He'll be fine." She told Beck, walking towards him.

"Thanks."

"Hey, are you in college yet?" She asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No, he's not, bye!!" I said before she quickly jogged away to the ambulance. Beck's dad waved at Beck as they drove away.

Beck walked off, his hand on his chin. Clear indication he was either irritated or pissed.

"Tori told us to get you a dog." Jade lied.

"Dude."

"Okay, it was kind of my idea..."

"And mine..." I added. Don't tell my father-in-law that.. heh.

"We thought Alyssa was gonna be in there, not you!" Jade said.

"We never expected the dog to bug out like that...and for your dad to be in there. We just wanted to scare off Alyssa! And I know you've been wanting a rottweiler so we mm-" I ranted as I nervously rubbed my arm until Beck cut me off, kissing me.

"Awwe." Tori cooed, causing Beck and I to break apart and look at her.

"Look, I don't care if you and Alyssa are fri-" Jade said changing the subject.

"It doesn't matter anymore, were no longer friends." Beck said casually, shrugging his shoulders.

"Huh?" Jade asked.

"Yea, turns out she was using me to get back to you." He shrugged.

"Back to me?" She muttered.

"Mhm."

"Like with me o-or..." She asked, moving hair behind her ear.

"No Jade." I said knowing what she was thinking.

"But-"

"No!" Tori said, making all of us look at her. "Sorry, it's just...I want to be done with anything involving Alyssa Vaughn."

"It's cool...and I really do owe you." Jade said readjusting her bag as I looked back at Beck.

"Yeah..." Tori shrugged her arms, agreeing, seeing as we roped her into the middle of all this. "Uh, Y/n, are you coming o-or-" Tori asked, the only thing being heard was Beck's and I's kissing. Jade shook her head and grabbed Tori's arm as I waved them off, cupping Beck's face with my other hand.

What a day!

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 65 14
Cross Posted to Fanfiction.net (IllegitimatePrincess) and AO3 (SavvyCat) Victoria Vega. At Hollywood Arts, she's the golden girl; in the popular crow...
566K 10.5K 74
"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“™๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ." "๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช...
985K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...
39K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...