Heroes of Tomorrow (Spider-Ma...

By Cowboy-Alchemist

Cross-posted on Fanfiction.net. Special thanks to francisthewitcher In a world where fantasy becomes reality... More

Issue #1: Wade Walker
Issue #2: One of the Spiders
ISSUE # 3: The Starting Line
ISSUE # 4: Ready or Not
ISSUE #5: Wade vs Bakugo
ISSUE #6: Rivals
Issue #8: Villains All-Out Attack
Issue #9: Be Greater
Issue #10: The Games Begin
Issue #11: The Sports Festival Part 1: The Obstacle Race
Issue #12: The Sports Festival Part 2: The Cavalry Battle
Issue #13: The Sports Festival Part 3: Heart of Ice
Issue #14: The Sports Festival Part 4: The First Round
Issue #15: The Sports Festival Part 5: Two Quirks
Issue #16: The Sports Festival Part 6: Wade vs. Bakugo: Explosive Victory
Issue #17: "The Internship"
Issue #18: "Battle Focus"
Issue #19: "Stained Vengeance"
Issue #20: "Revelations"
Issue #21: "The Final Exam"
Issue #22: Ghost
Rise of the Heroes of Tomorrow Part 1
Rise of the Heroes of Tomorrow Part 2
Issue #23: WILD WILD Training Camp
Issue #24: Vanguard Action Squad
Issue #25: All for One
Issue #26: One for All
Issue #27: Dorms and Upgrades
Issue #28: The Hero Licensing Exam
Issue #29: The Rescue Exam
Issue #30: The Big Three
Issue #31: Sir Nighteye
Issue #32: Eri

Issue # 7: Universal Studios Japan?

327 21 5
By Cowboy-Alchemist

"Hey, you!" Wade looked a little anxious and nervous as he stood in front of the school, with a microphone shoved in front of his face. In front of him was a giant crowd of reporters that were gathered all around the entrance of U.A. Crowding any student they could get to with questions. Wade was going to try and web-swing over them, only for them to spot him and he was quickly surrounded. "Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?"

"Uh, look, I'd like to answer your questions, but I'm in a hurry. See ya!" Wade told the reporter, turning on his camouflage and slipping away through the crowd. He didn't like dealing with the press, especially when the mic is in front of him and had to say something in front of the camera.

They set their sights from him to Ochaco. "Are you one of All Might's students? Tell us—what's the Symbol of Peace like in person?"

"Uh, what's he like? Well... Uh—" The brown-haired girl put her arms up in a flexing pose, trying to imitate All Might. "He's super muscle-y. Yeah!"

Then they turned to Iida for comments. "How is he faring as a teacher; what are you learning?"

"His leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend the world's most prestigious educational institution. Of course, he's the personification of honor and integrity that one would expect, but he's also not afraid to show his students a more humorous side. It's truly a unique opportunity to be under the direct tutelage of the pro we all admire." As Iida continued his long and complex explanation, the reporters were starting to lose interest.

The tall boy finally stopped when Wade shot a web-line at his back and pulled him away, making him yelp.

"Excuse me, kid! Are you in All Might's class?" The news woman then followed Bakugo, who was annoyed with them. "Oh, hold on. Aren't you that Sludge Villain kid?"

That struck a nerve. "Walk away."

Then when Aizawa came out to confront the media, they all swarmed to him. "Please sir, can you get All Might for us?" The reporter woman and everyone else was a little put off by his appearance. "Also, you look like a mess. What's your deal?"

"All Might's not on campus today." Aizawa responded, before giving them a simple hand gesture to move along. "Now get outta here, you've disturbed my students enough already." He then turned and walked towards the school. The woman was saying something about her viewers wanting to know about All Might's adjustments to being a teacher and another person commenting how Aizawa looked familiar. In his head, the scruffy teacher wondered how the #1 Hero could do anything with the media as they're always trying to get the next big story on him.

The woman got fed up and tried to walk onto U.A.'s grounds, only to get shut off when she activated the school's defensive barrier that closed off all entrances with a reinforced metal door and a barrier that raised up around the walls. Making it impossible for another without a student ID or special pass from entering the campus.

The news that All Might had been hired as a faculty member at U.A. spread like wildfire and took the entire nation by surprise. It was only natural that the media swarmed like locusts to the school in search for a story. Though they've been waiting for two days to get some comment from the students and faculty about All Might, or at least one interview from him, they didn't have anything about the Hero.

Everyone wanted to get their hands on All Might.

Everyone.

---

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys." Aizawa commented with his dreary voice to the class as school started. "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results." He then looked at the explosive-Quick wielder with a slight glare. "Bakugo. You're talented, but you're wasting that talent. This is the real world, and it doesn't care about how good you were in the past. So, don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

That statement made Bakugo grit his teeth in anger, and he averted his eyes to not glare at the teacher. "Yeah, whatever."

"And Walker." Wade looked up from tinkering with his web-shooter and saw that Aizawa was looking right at him. Making the boy become a little nervous as the man looked forever deadpanned at him. "I saw how you won the fight. Good work."

Wade blinked in confusion with comical beady eyes. Did Aizawa really just praise him?

"Alright, let's get down to business." The teacher said before looking to the class to address them. His voice remained as serious as ever, but there was more of an edge to it. "Our first task will decide your future."

The class started to get nervous. After their first day and yesterday's exercise, they were more than sure this was going to be another Quirk test.

"You'll need to pick a Class Representative."

Everyone breathed easily. Oh good, it was just normal school stuff. Just as that was known almost everyone threw their hands in the air and shouted how they wanted to be the C.R.

"Pick me, guys!" Kirishima exclaimed with a big grin and both hands up. "I wanna be Class Rep!"

Kaminari also raised his hand. "No! I'll take it!"

Jirou lazily raised her hand. "Yeah, you're gonna need me."

"Someone with more style would be..." Aoyama was interrupted by Mina skipping in front of him and waving her arms around.

"I'm totally the right pick!" She shouted with that big smile of hers.

As Mineta jumped out of his seat and begged to be picked, Wade saw Bakugo roared with his hand up, demanding to be picked. This didn't surprise Wade, nor did the fact that everyone wanted the position. In a normal classroom, a representative's duties would just be a bunch of extra work. But in the hero course at U.A. there's more to it. It's a way to get noticed by agencies and prove you can lead a team like a real Pro. But Wade wasn't all that interested about being class rep. and kept quiet.

"Silence, Everyone! Please!" Iida shouted to the class. Everyone stopped, got quiet, and turned their heads to Iida. "The Class Representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill the position is to vote democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader."

Everyone would be taking him seriously...if he wasn't standing up and bashfully kept his hand raised in the air.

"It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you!" Most of the kids shouted at him.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asked.

"We've only known each other a few days." Tsuyu said, putting a finger to her chin. "How do we know who we can trust?"

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves." Kirishima as he leaned back against his chair.

Iida quickly puts his hand down and gestured to the redhead. "Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job." He turned to Aizawa, who was getting in his sleeping bag. "It's the best way, right, sir?"

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over." Aizawa said, falling over onto the ground.

"Thank you for your trust!" Iida said, as Wade looked at the teacher with a raised eyebrow.

---

For the next few minutes, everyone wrote down the person they wanted to be Class Representative. Then the results were put up on the broad. Just as Kirishima said, most of everyone voted for themselves. So, Wade decided that he would vote for someone else, and that person was Iida. Wade knew this guy sometimes can be obnoxious when he's taking the school rules and other stuff seriously, but he felt like he's the only right person who could fit the role.

However, when he saw the results, he was surprised to see that...

"I got four votes?!" Wade exclaimed. Momo was right under him with two votes.

As expected, Bakugo didn't take it too well and shot up from his chair. "OKAY, YOU IDIOTS, WHO VOTED FOR HIM!?"

"What, did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?" Sero smirked as he quipped. As Bakugo yelled at him, Ochaco quietly whistled to herself, while Mina was playing with her curly hair. Might as well kept their votes to themselves. Momo was the third person to vote for him, and though she wasn't intimidated by Bakugo, the black-haired beauty also kept her vote to herself.

The fourth person to vote for Wade was Iida. Who looked surprised that he got a vote. "I got one vote?" Then a piece of crumpled paper hit him in the head. He looked at the piece and turned to the person that hit him, to yell about the dangers of doing that and how it was disruptive.

Only to stop when he saw it was Wade, who gave him a thumb up and a smile. Wade voted for him? Some of the kids in the back were a little surprised that Wade would vote for him instead of himself. Iida got giddy and almost felt like crying. What a friend!

A moment later, Wade was standing at the front of the class with Momo. "All right the class rep is Walker, and our deputy is Yaoyorozu." Mr. Aizawa announced to the class. While Momo stood straight with confidence, Wade was a little nervous. He then gave his butt a quick scratch.

"This might not be so bad." Tsuyu ribbed.

"Yeah, I can totally get behind Walker!" Kirishima said with a smile.

"He and Yaoyorozu were totally on top of it when it came to our training results, that makes sense." Kaminari said.

Wade knew that he wasn't going to get out of this.

---

"Oh geez, it's way too crowded here!" Ochaco said with a sigh. When the lunch period came around, Wade sat with Iida, Momo, Mina, and Ochaco.

"That's because students in the support, management, and hero courses all share the same cafeteria." Iida explained, as they all enjoyed their lunch.

However, because she was sitting with Iida across from him, Mina looked up and saw that Wade wasn't eating his food. He had his head on his left fist and moved the content in his bowl around with his chopsticks. "What's up, Wade? Why the long face?" She said, noting his troubled expression. This made the other turn their heads to look at him.

"I'm just not sure about being Class Representative." Wade said in a nervous tone. "I didn't even want the position. Let alone have the qualities of being a leader."

"But of course you do, Wade. That's why I voted for you!" Ochaco said with a big, bright smile. Punching the air with enthusiasm.

"That's right!" Mina exclaimed with her cheeks having circles that were a darker hue of pink. Wade looked at her with a surprised look as she gave him two peace signs. "You were awesome in the training and you led us to victory!"

"You'll be great." Iida said, making Wade look at him in confusion. "Your courage and quick thinking under stress will help make you a worthy leader. Not to mention the strength and will you've demonstrated. Those are the reasons I voted for you, at least."

"Wait, you were one of the four?" Wade asked with a surprised look.

"Weren't you wanting to be Class Rep?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, I mean you do look the part," Ochaco said with a smile with Mina nodding. "'Cause of the glasses!"

Wade and Momo looked at them with sweatdrops on the side of their heads. 'That's not how you choose a rep.'

Iida finished taking a sip from his drink before answering with his eyes closed. "Wanting a job and being suited to it are quite different things. Observing the Iida family's hero agency has taught me that much." He informed the group of friends.

Momo nodded and took a bite of her food. Wade, Ochaco, and Mina looked at the stoic boy with both surprised and puzzled looks. "Agency?" They asked simultaneously.

"Hold on, what does your family do?" Wade asked him. Making Iida realize he made a slip up.

"Uh—Oh, it's nothing." He said to quickly take the topic of the conversation away from him. But it didn't work.

"Y'know, I've been wondering something about you and Momo." Ochaco said, getting Iida and Momo's attention. She then looked at the two with big eyes. "Admit it, Iida. You two are filthy rich!" That took the two black-haired students aback.

While Iida tried to come up with a way to come up with something to say, Momo sighed and looked at the three staring at her. She knew it was going to come out eventually, and she knew about Iida's family, so it was best to just get it over with. "We didn't want people to treat us differently if they knew about our families. I was born into a famous hero family."

Wade raised his eyebrow. He wasn't familiar with any hero family named Yaoyorozu. Maybe he knew them by a different name like their hero names. "Well, you don't have to worry about us treating you differently." He said with a smile. This got a blush from Momo and she looked away in embarrassment.

Iida sighed and took in a deep breath. "You see, the Iidas have been Pro Heroes for generations. It runs in our blood."

"What? That's awesome!" Ochaco and Mina exclaimed with excited looks.

Iida smiled with pride and continued. "Are the two of you familiar with the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?"

Wade's eyes widened before he grinned. Ingenium was one of the most popular Pro Heroes in the world. Most of that fame is thanks to the 65 sidekicks working alongside him at his Tokyo agency. It's honestly insane how many people worked with him. "Hell yeah! I've heard of him!" He exclaimed, but then his expression turned to shock. How could he have not seen it before? "Wait, you mean..."

Filled with pride, Iida stood up with his hands on his hips and his glasses reflecting light. "He's my elder brother!"

"Your family's famous!" Mina exclaimed with a big grin.

"I can't believe it!" Ochaco exclaimed, also with a big smile.

Iida scoffed and pushed his glasses up. "Ingenium is an unmatched commander who honors the hero code." He said with great pride, before sitting down, with Momo looking at with an anime sweatdrop. "As the second oldest Iida son, I strive to be just like him. However, I think it might be a bit soon for me to be in a real leadership role." The heir then turned to Wade with a smile. "You, for example. You figured out what the judges were looking for in the practical exam. A rep needs that sort of insight."

Wade, Ochaco, Mina, and even Momo looked at him with an amazement expression. The brown-haired girl then smiled and said, "That's the first time I've seen you smile, Tenya! You should do it more."

Iida looked at her in confusion. "What're you talking about? I smile all the time!"

Wade thought back on all the times he's seen Iida's face. 'You call that smiling?' But nonetheless, he's gained a new respect for Iida. He wanted to be like Ingenium in the same way Wade wanted to be like All Might and Spider-Man. Though he shouldn't be so hard on himself. After all Wade would be the first to admit that he was clueless in that test.

"Wow, you three really can relate to each other, huh?" Mina said, looking at Wade. This drew confused looks from their little group.

"What do you mean?"

Mina grinned giddily at Wade and said. "You guys come from famous people right! After all, your dad's totally Daring Dan!"

Wade gasped that he almost dropped his chopsticks. "How did you..."

"Well, there's not a lot of people in Japan with an American name!"

"Daring Dan?" Momo looked at the pink girl with a puzzled look. "I've never heard of that Hero before."

"He's not a Hero, but a totally kickass pro fighter who had no Quirks. He's like my favorite fighter!" Mina exclaimed with her wide smile getting wider. She then did these exaggerated punches and poses. "No matter the opponent and if they had a Quirk, he'd fight them. I never missed a single fight, and even when he lost, he'd get right back up!"

Wade felt his lips form a smile. No one's really thought that his dad was as cool as he did. It was nice to see one of his newest friends think highly of him.

Iida opened his eyes in realization. "Oh, I believe I've heard of him. Wasn't he the one person that was killed in that Sludge Villain incident—" He was intruded by Mina quickly shutting his mouth with her hand with urgency. The two of them looked at Wade, with Momo and Ochaco doing the same.

Wade's smile suddenly disappeared before looking down miserably with his hair shadowing over his eyes. In his hand, his chopsticks were snapped in half. His lips began to tremble as he tried to fight back the tears welling up in his eyes.

If it wasn't clear that Wade's still upset with the death of his father, then you'd have to be blind. Even after all this time, he still blamed himself for what happened. Even though others didn't know about the whole story, the mainstream media excluded him from the story and only kept Bakugo in, it still hurt him.

Momo and Ochaco were worried about Wade's behavior. Mina still had her hand on Iida's mouth with an anxious look as she stared at Wade. Iida knew that he messed up bad, and shot up from his seat, making Mina fall down. "I'M AM TERRIBLY SORRY, WADE WALKER! I FAILED TO UPHOLD COMMON DECENCY IN LIGHT OF YOUR LOSE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, startling Wade, the girls, and everyone in the cafeteria as they all looked at him with a weirded-out expression. Iida then bowed his head so low that he nearly smacked his face on the table. "PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

"Okay! Okay! Just not so loud!" Wade said with hand motions that told Iida to calm down. He then let out a sigh as he wiped the tears away. "Look, it hurts. It really hurts that my dad's gone forever, but I'll always remember his words he gave me when I was a child. With great power, there must also come great responsibility. At first I didn't know what he meant by that, but now I realized that's what a real hero is about. That's why I decided to go to this academy, so I can make my dad proud by becoming the Hero he wants me to be." A sad smile grew on his face as he looked up, like he could see his dad was standing in heaven, watching over him.

The girls looked at him in wonder. Was that where All Might got that saying? He was there during the incident. But nonetheless, they looked at him with smiles. Although sad to hear about his pain, they admired him for upholding his father's words of wisdom.

"You are truly a worthy Hero, Wade Walker." Iida said, still bowing his head in a position that made some wonder how he's not throwing out his back. "I'm honored to—"

RRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG~!

VRREEEEEEEEEEEE~"

Everyone in the cafeteria was startled by the sound of both the bell ringing along with an ear grating alarm. This made the group of friends gasp and look up at the ceiling with everyone else. "What's that?" Wade asked out loud.

"It's not the class bell." Momo said with a frown.

"Warning. Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion."

"A security breach?" Ochaco gasped.

"What happened?" Mina asked.

"What's a Level 3 security breach?" Iida asked a student that was a third year.

"It means that someone has managed to get past the school's barriers!" The student responded. This shocked the group. "This hasn't happened in my three years here. We should get going!" The student got up from his seat and in the direction everyone else was heading.

It was complete and total chaos as the student didn't listen to the alarms telling them to evacuate in an orderly fashion. The crowd of kids trying to get out were pushing and shoving each other as some were yelling and screaming. Some were even getting trampled, but no one was even worried that they were getting hurt.

"Ow!" Ochaco yelled as she was getting crushed by students from all sides. And she wasn't the only one. Mina, Wade, Momo, and Iida were also getting pushed and shoveled. "This is a total mob!"

"Everyone was quick to react!" Iida said, almost getting pushed against the window. "As I'd expect from U.A. students."

"Hey, watch where you're touching!" Momo screamed when she felt someone brushing her chest.

"Are we under attack or something?" Mina asked as she tried to not fall down and get trampled. "If not, then there shouldn't be a reason to panic!"

"You're right!" Wade agreed, trying to push a student away from him. "We've got to stay calm!" But then he was getting swarmed by the crowd and was separated from his classmates. He screamed as the other four looked on helplessly.

"WADE!" They yelled.

Wade tried to get back to them, but it was proving to be impossible with everyone trying to get out of the school. As an elbow hit him in the face, he growled in frustration. "That's it!" He yelled and shot a web up at the ceiling. With a hand motion for his shooters, he pulled himself out of the mob and stuck on the ceiling. "This is crazy! Who could have gotten past the defenses?"

"WALKER! Look! It's the press!" Iida yelled up to Wade. The young Spider-Man saw the tall boy pressed up against the wall and looking at him while pointing to something outside. Wade looked and saw that it was the press that was outside.

---

"All you have to do is give us All Might!" Demanded a woman reporter to Aizawa and Present Mic who were stopping them from getting into the building. "He's here somewhere!"

"We said it's his day off!" said Present Mic, trying to have them see reason.

"Just give us one good comment on record and then we'll leave!" Said another reporter.

Aizawa put up his hands. "I know how you people work, give you an inch and you'll want a mile."

Present Mic leaned into him to whisper in his ear. "They are trespassing. That means they're kinda like villains. Why don't we just beat'em up?"

"Don't you even think about it," the shaggy teacher said however. "Unless you want your name dragged through the mud. Let's wait for the cops."

---

Wade sighed in relief, but found a new disdain for the press. It wasn't an attack on the school, but it was still enough to cause people to lose their minds. He looked down and saw Iida trying to tell the students to calm down, but they weren't listening.

Where were the teachers? Why weren't they taking control of the situation? He saw that some students like Kirishima and Kaminari were trying to stop the others from freaking out. "Guys!" He yelled as they were swept away. Wade quickly shot two web lines at them, sticking to their chests, and pulled them out of the crowd. As they hung above the students with wide eyes, Wade connected his end of the webs to the ceiling. "You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks man!" Kirishima said with a grin.

"Man, I thought I would get crushed to death! I owe you one, Wade!" Kaminari replied.

The sea green-eyes boy sighed in relief, but as the mob of students continued to panic, Wade was becoming frustrated. 'Am I and Iida the only ones here who know what's really going on? There's no reason for us to freak out!'

Then three screams got his attention. Wade looked in the direction it was coming from and gasped when he saw Momo, Ochaco, and Mina getting carried away. "Wade, help!" The girls screamed.

Wade quickly caught them by his webs, and pulled them out of the crowd. As he hung them up on the ceiling, safely upon the chaos, he looked around to see what he could even do to help to stop this?

"Wade! I have an idea!" Iida yelled up to Wade. He held up his hand to him. Wade looked at him with confusion. "Bring me up and get me to the other end of the hall! Trust me!"

What was he thinking? But whatever Iida has in mind, it would better work. Wade shot his web at him, attaching it in his arm. Standing upside down on the ceiling, he pulled up the serious teen out of the mob of students. Iida knew that he needed a place where he'll get everyone's attention. After Wade pulled him up, he grabbed Iida's arm and started to web swing over to where the exit was. Getting some people's attention.

That attention was fully captured when Wade reached the wall of the exit. Sticking to it while holding up his classmate. This was it. Iida knew that he had to be concise, clear, and confident. Just make an impact!

"LISTEN UP, EVERYTHING IS OKAY!" Iida shouted at the top of his lungs, making them gasp and look at them. They finally stopped panicking and listened to him. "It's just the media outside! There's absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything's fine! We're U.A. students! We need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best!"

Wade looked from him to the students. Those that he saved, Momo, Mina, Ochaco, Kirishima and Kaminari, stared at each other and smiled. The other students sighed and mumbled to themselves and each other. Finally calming down and looking to see it really was the media.

As he let the serious boy go and Iida fell down to the floor, Wade heard a girl exclaim, "Look! The police are here!"

That brought out a sigh of relief from the Spider-Man. "Thank goodness." He said, and looked down at Iida, as he dusted himself off. He knew that he was correct to vote for him.

---

With the arrival of the police, many of the reporters were forced to leave. Some of them were even arrested for not cooperating. After getting back to the classroom, everyone sat down as Wade and Momo stood in front of the class. "It's time, Class Rep." said Momo. "Let's begin."

Wade looked a little nervous, so he cleared his throat. "O-Okay, listen. We've got to now figure out who will be our other class officers." He told them all. Wade then looked down for a moment. "But first...I'd like to make an announcement."

Momo gasped and looked at him. Wondering what he had to say.

Taking a deep breath, Wade looked up and faced the students with confidence. "I'm stepping down from my position as Class Representative and giving it to Tenya Iida."

Iida gasped in surprise and straightened in his seat. And before the class was about to protest his decision, Wade held up his hands.

"Listen, I never wanted the position to begin with. When we were panicking in the hallway, all I was trying to do was save people that were in danger of getting trampled." He said, smiling at Iida. "However, he was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. If we're going to have a representative, then we need a leader that would lead us with confidence and boldness. And I believe Iida is our leader, and that's why I voted for him." Iida's eyes widened, touched by Wade's words.

"Yeah, you know what?" Kirishima said, looking at Iida with a grin with Kaminari smirking. "If Wade vouches for him, I'm good." The blonde boy in front of him nodded. Iida looked at Wade, and the sea green-eyed boy gave him a nod with a proud smile.

"This is a waste of time." Aizawa groaned, sitting up in his sleeping bag and scowled at Wade. "I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up." He laid down on the floor again. But in his head, he said, 'Like father, like son.'

Closing his eyes, Iida stood up. With his body standing tall and proud, the speedster said to the class. "If Walker is nominating me for this job..." He opened his eyes and raised his hand. "...then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities!"

Wade smiled and watched as the class voiced their approval. Although, Momo frowned in disappointment. And that's how Iida became the Class Representative.

"Hello? I got two more votes than him." The busty girl muttered, but she decided to let it go.

---

However, there was still something that needed to be looked into. Something more pressing than who was going to lead a class. Outside in front of the destroyed barrier, four people were standing there inspecting the damage. Three of them were U.A. High Staff members and the other was a teacher.

The first of the staff members was Nezu, the principal of U.A. High. He was an extremely rare case of an animal who manifested a Quirk. Being a possible combination of several different animals, including a dog with his paws that had pink pads, a mouse with his head, a bear with his relatively square-shaped ears that had pale pink insides slanting outwards from the top of his head, and a cat with his thin tail. He had a large scar over his right, circular black eye and had white fur. Nezu sported a white dress shirt, a dark red tie around his neck, a black double-breasted waistcoat matching dress pants, and orange lace-up sneakers with incredibly thick soles which seem to be quite large on him.

The second person was Recovery Girl, standing next to the third staff member; the Space Hero "Thirteen". Thirteen's gender is unknown, thanks to the hero costume being worn. The costume consisted of a white space suit design using what appeared to be a puffy jacket instead of an actual suit, a black helmet with white eyes, and a pair of yellow boots. It was possible to assume that Thirteen was thin, given the quite small legs showing between the costume's pants and shoes.

But unlike Thirteen, the teacher with them didn't have a costume that covered them, and instead left very much to the to see. This was the 18+ Only Hero: Midnight. She was a tall, curvaceous and attractive woman with sky blue eyes, which tilt downwards in the center, framed by a set of rather long eyelashes. She had abundant spiky dark purple hair of varying lengths, the longest clumps reaching down below her waist, which somewhat resembles a pine tree in shape, and her chin-length bangs were split into three sections, two swept to the sides and one over her face, going diagonally down to the left between her eyes. She had a mole that was on the left side of her face, underneath her eye.

As for her Hero costume, she looked like a traditional dominatrix. She wore a black leather breastless leotard over a thin, easily rippable flesh-colored bodysuit, which emphasized her breasts, body and legs. The leotard possessed red gemstone-like accessories in a vertical pattern from the collar to the midriff, along with translucent black thigh-high stockings and black knee-boots. On her face was a small red domino mask outlining her eyes, a handcuff on each wrist, and a utility belt around her hips.

They were all investigating the gate of U.A.'s defense. It was completely crumbled away and just lying in a pile of its remains. The biggest question on their mind was how ordinary members of the press were able to bypass their security systems, and destroy the highly reinforced gate.

It wasn't, and Nezu knew it. "Someone else must have been behind this." He said to his colleagues. Then spoke the one possibility that they knew was true but didn't want to believe. "Some villain actually managed to infiltrate our school. But was this purely a show of power or a declaration of war?"

And so the war begins.

---

Meanwhile, All Might was jumping his way to school. Using One-for-All to boost his leaps and sail through the sky. However, with all the instances and villains that were going on that he simply couldn't ignore, it's putting a lot of strain on his body. It was clear with how slow he was getting that All Might's powers were weakening even faster since giving Wade Walker One-for-All. But he's pushing his hero form too far past the limits. Fighting that Sludge Villain even though he was exhausted shortened the time he could spend as Symbol of Peace.

All Might sighed and thought back on a conversation he had with Wade. He knew that his successor wouldn't have told any, especially Bakugo when the blonde tried to get answers about his powers. All Might knew that Wade had told no one about One-for-All or about how he got his Spider powers.

Wade wasn't the type of person who wanted to show off. He knew that if he was going to tell anyone, that they would have to be people that the young boy trusted with his life. That's why he told his foster mother about his Spider-Quirk, but didn't explain how he got them. Wade took the responsibility that came with his second power. If word got out that One-for-All could be passed on, then villains across the world would be coming after him to take it. Wade was going to keep it a secret to the end, not just for himself, but for those close to him and the world.

'Even if he is a more suitable vessel now, he's still a 15-year-old boy.' All Might thought to himself, after stopping a hit-and-run with a punch in the front of the car. 'I have to make sure I guide him well.'

"There's a hostage situation across town!" A person shouted.

All Might growled and jumped in the direction it was in. This was ever going to end!

---

Now that the Class Representative was now Iida, Aizawa stood in front of the class. "Today's training will be a little different." He said to them. "You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

This drew gasps from some of the students as they looked surprised. 'Three Pros?' Wade thought to himself. No doubt because of the break in.

Sero raised his hand and asked. "Sir! What kinda training is this?"

Aizawa grabbed a card and held it up. Showing that it had the word 'Rescue' on it in bold, light blue letters. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

The students started to chatter, with Wade smiling with the excitement they were all feeling.

"Guys, I'm not finished." Aizawa said, bringing everyone back to focusing on him. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know that you're excited about costumes..." He pulled out a remote from his pocket and pressed the only button on it. The red button. This brought out the costume cases from the wall. "...but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

As Aizawa left the room, the students got up and grabbed their costumes. In Wade's head, he was more than excited. This was going to be great! Rescue training's been the one thing he's been looking forward to. For most of his time at U.A., he's been doing nothing but fighting, which wasn't much of a complaint. He was a Walker after all. Fighting's in his blood. But there was more to being a Hero and that was rescuing people from danger and saving them.

And that's the kind of Hero Wade wanted to be. The one that saves people!

---

With his second Spider-Man costume on, with the mask in his left hand, Wade waited for the bus to get there with everyone else.

"This is going to be awesome!" Mina exclaimed loudly with her big grin, bouncing up and down with excitement and energy. "Finally, we'll be able show off what we've got!"

"Yeah, definitely." Wade said, nodding his head up and down to keep his eyes on her face. If he'd just looked forward, he'd be facing between her grinning face and her bouncing breasts.

"Hey, Wade." Ochaco said walking over to him with Momo standing next to her. "I thought your costume was damaged."

Wade blinked in confusion, before looking down at his suit. "What, this? This isn't the same one." He said, as Mina stopped bouncing and looked at him with a puzzled look shared by Momo and Ochaco. "I had two made so I could swap between them while the damaged one is being fixed..." His sentence came to a slow halt when he saw something between Momo and Ochaco. Standing behind the girls was Mineta. Blushing with a stupid look on his face as he stared at all three girls' butts.

He fired a web at the pervert, covering his face. Mineta started to scream and tried to get the web off, while Momo, Ochaco, and Mina turned around and looked a little surprised at the small boy.

"Uh oh, my hand slipped." Wade said with a dry tone. Don't get him wrong, Wade found the three girls very attractive in many ways. He was still a hormonal teenager and their costumes were really showing off how curvy and sexy they were. But he wasn't going to sink down to a level of being a pervert. Daniel made sure that his son was raised to be as much of a gentleman as Wade could be.

'Especially after that incident.' Wade said, thinking back to a few years ago when he and his dad had a misunderstanding.

[Flashback]

A few years ago, Wade was coming down for a drink of water late at night. He knew that his father was watching a fighting game that was going on. It had his next opponent in a tournament that was coming up.

He came down to the living room and walked over to the couch. His father was laying down on his back with a magazine in his, as the commercials were on. Wade rubbed his eyes as his sight was hit with the bright light of the TV. For a kid that tried to act tough and brave, he was still a cute little 7-year-old. "Dad." He said. "Can I have a drink..."

Wade stopped dead when he opened his eyes to look at Daniel.

Daniel, laying on his back with the magazine in his right hand and his left hand behind his head, looked over his shoulder to see his son behind him. However, shown clearly to the innocent boy was the image of Midnight in a sexual pose. Looking seductively at the camera with bedroom eyes.

The son and father froze with white eyes.

A didn't move for only half a minute.

The next moment, Wade turned around and started running away. Crying tears that glimmered in the night. "Daddy, you pervert!"

"Wade, no~!" Daniel cried out, also in comical fashion.

[Ending Flashback]

'Good thing that was all a misunderstanding.' Wade said in his head, as it turned out to be just a random ad for a product. All of a sudden Iida blew a whistle, getting everyone's attention, as Mineta was able to rip off the webbing.

"Gather around, Class 1-A!" Iida ordered the boys and girls of his class. "Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load up in the bus efficiently!"

One thing was for sure. Iida was really kicking it into high gear as their Class Rep.

---

"The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy." Iida moped in depression with his head down as the bus drove to their destination.

The thought Iida had was that the bus would be like a normal one. With two seats on both sides of the alley. However, the seats were different on this bus. Only the seats in the front and back were the traditional way, while the seats in the middle were turned to face each other.

"Iida, you really need to chill" Mina said, sitting next to him. Patting him on the back. She and the tall boy were sitting on the side seats on the right-hand side of the bus. With them were Aoyame and Kaminari. Facing them from the other side was Sato, Wade, Tsuyu, and Kirishima.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanted to say." Tsuyu said, before looking at Wade as he browsed the internet. "About you actually."

Wade looked up and saw the frog-looking girl staring at him with an unreadable expression. He didn't know whether to be intimidated or curious. "What is it, Asui?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"I told you to call me Tsu."

"Oh, right." Wade chuckled apologetically.

"That power of yours, isn't a lot like All Might's?"

Wade's eyes widened and started to sweat. Did she figure it out! How? No, it doesn't seem to be the case. But Wade'll have to be careful. "R-Really? I never thought about that!" He said a little louder than he intended.

"Wait, hold on, Tsu." Kirishima said, getting the froggy student's attention. "You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. Not to mention Wade's powers are based on a spider."

Wade felt a sigh of relief, yet he couldn't help but feel bad that nobody should know the truth about All Might and his injury.

"Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple mutation type of Quirk. You can do a lot of flashy stuff with it." Kirishima raised his left arm up and used his Quirk. Making his skin harden into its jagged, sharp form. "My Hardening is super strong and could destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive."

Wade smiled brightly and said to the redhead, "I don't see it like that. That's an awesome looking Quirk. You can be an awesome Pro with it."

Kirishima smiled and scratched the back of his head. "You really think so? Seems like it'd be easier to be a popular Hero if I had something flashier."

Wade thought for a moment before looking back at Kirishima. "What about a catch phrase?" He asked with a smile.

"A what?"

"A catch phrase. A lot of great Heroes have one and it helps them with their popularity," Wade explained. "Like All Might's 'I am here!'"

Kirishima thought about it for a moment and the more he did, the more he was on board with the thought of it. "Yeah. Yeah, you're right! That sounds awesome!"

"But what will your catch phrase be?" Hagakure asked.

"Well, it's got to be something manly as I clobber the bad guys!" Kirishima proclaimed, punching his fists together with a big grin.

Wade's eyes widened when he heard that last part and he was quick to react. "Wait! What was that last part?"

"Clobber the bad guys?"

Wade's brain started thinking for a moment. The word 'clobber' stood out for him and it sounded like it would be fitting for Kirishima. Wade knew he was a brawler after seeing the way he fought in the Hero training exercise.

Snapping his fingers, Wade said to Kirishima. "What about... 'It's clobberin' time!'?"

"Really?"

"Go on. Try it out!"

Kirishima looked around and saw the others that were near him had their eyes on him. Deciding to give it a try, Kirishima hardened his fists and punched them together.

"It's clobberin' time!"

"Wow, that actually sounded cool!" Mina cheered with a big grin.

"That really fits you with your character." Tsuyu agreed.

"Yeah! How did it feel?" Wade asked with a his own smile, happy to have helped his new classmate.

"It made me feel like a real man!" Kirishima exclaimed with a big grin.

"My Naval Laser has got the perfect combination of panache and strength." Aoyama gloated proudly with his head on his hands. Returning the conversation back to everyone's Quirks.

"But it's way lame if it gives you a stomach ache, sweaty." Mina told him by placing a hand on his shoulder. "Besides, I think Wade has the coolest Quirk ever!"

Wade blushed and looked at her with wide eyes. "Really...?"

"Yeah man!" Kirishima said, reaching over Tsuyu and plating Wade on the head. Earning him a funny look from the webslinger. "All your abilities like super strength, healing, going invisible and electricity! You're like the full Pro-Quirk package!" He then looked towards the back of the bus. "The only ones of classmates that can match you are Bakugo and Todoroki."

Todoroki was sitting next to Shoji, sleeping. Bakugo was sitting next to Jiro and looking out the window. He heard Kirishima and glared at Wade.

Our hero returned the look with a scowl. Tsuyu said, "Sure, but Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular."

And then made Bakugo stand up and yelled. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" That just proved the froggy student's point. This outburst startled people on the bus, and made Jirou scoot away from the hothead. If he was going to threaten to kick Tsuyu's ass, then what's to say that he would do that same to her.

"You see?" Tsuyu pointed to him.

"You know, we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kaminari stated mockingly with a smile.

"Oh, I could've told you that." Wade said with a smirk. This was just too good. Bakugo getting talked back by the class.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you reject! I'll kill you!" Bakugo barked at Wade.

"Bring it on, dumpster fire!" Even after all this time, Wade's short temper is still there. After all, it was one of his fatal faults, and one that no matter how much he tried, he can't get rid of anytime soon. Iida spoke up and tried to stop the fighting, but Bakugo just kept yelling about both Wade and Kaminari.

As they sat together, Momo covered her mouth with her hand and looked at the argument going on with disapproval. "This is such a disgusting conversation." She muttered.

Ochaco turned her head towards her with eyes closed and a big smile on her face. "Yeah, but it's kind of fun listening to them fight."

"By the way, Wade. I've been meaning to ask." Sero stated, earning the attention from Wade before he and Bakugo were about to get into a fist fight. "How can you shoot the webs out of your hands? We've seen you doing it, but we're curious to know how you make your quirk work that way."

"Yeah! I've been wondering the same thing!" Ochako perked up as she became more intrigued to know the secret.

"Well, it's not actually part of my quirk, if you're all thinking." Wade replied, earning some puzzle looks from his friends. "The webs come from the gadgets I'm wearing around my wrists." He bent his wrists and showed the web-shooters to everyone.

"Whoa! You built them on your own?" Mina said as she looked at the gadgets in amazement.

"Yeah." Wade almost hesitated, while he wanted to give credit to Peter Parker for providing him those gadgets, he can't just tell them a hero from another universe made for him. "They have small filters that contain webs from the formula I made, but I always have to carry the spare filters in case I run out of webs. So the only way I shoot them out of my hands, is just pressing the palm with my fingers."

"Dude, you can also make gadgets and formulas? Your brain must be big in your head!" Kaminari chuckled.

"Is yours small in your head?" Jiro taunted.

"Hey! My brain is fine!"

"Well, even though the webs are not part of your quirk, I still think it's pretty cool." Sero smiled. "In fact, I think we have something in common. I mean, my quirk, Tape, allows me to shoot out adhesive tapes out of my elbows. I could use it to immobilize villains or even swing around like you're doing! Though if I use them too much, I'll get dry skin."

"I guess you're right, we both have something in common." Wade responded with a smile, feeling more than happy he's having more bonds with the class.

Aizawa stood up at the door of the bus and turned to them. "Hey, hey, we're here." He said to the class. "Stop messing around."

"Yessir!" The whole class said.

---

"Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!" Thirteen said to the students, making them gasp in surprise to see the Space Hero. After getting off the bus, the class found themselves in front of a large domed building. And waiting for them was the chivalrous Pro famous for rescuing a ton of people from disasters all around the world.

"Woohoo!" Ochaco suddenly cheered, which started Wade and made him look at her. "Thirteen is one of my favorite Heroes!"

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!"

"This is gonna be awesome!" Every student said.

Thirteen then led the class into the large building through a large blue gate. Upon entering, they were all amazed and excited by what they saw. As Kirishima put it, the building's inside looked like an amusement park. It really was ginormous, with six sections all connected to a central plaza. Each section had their own environment.

"A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Etc." Thirteen listed off just a few of the sections in the building with excitement. Facing back to the students, Thirteen looked at the building with arms spread. "I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! But you can call it, USJ!"

The students stared at Thirteen. That's just like Universal Studios Japan.

Aizawa walked up to Thirteen. "Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already?" Aizawa asked. "Lemme guess, he booked another interview instead?"

"Actually, it's something else." Thirteen said to the teacher. The faculty member stepped closer to Eraserhead to whisper to him. However, thanks to Wade's heightened hearing, he heard that the two were saying. "Apparently, he did too much Hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all of his powers. He's resting in the teacher's lounge."

Aizawa sighed in irritation. "That man is the height of irresponsibility." He said. Wade was more concerned with All Might. Hoping that he was okay. Aizawa then turned to the class. The two of them should be enough to handle the students. "The clock's ticking. We should get started."

"Excellent." Thirteen said to the class as Aizawa walked to the side. "Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five."

"Get on with it!" Class 1-A said with an anime-like purple, irritation cloud hanging over their heads.

Thirteen started by holding up an arm. "Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Blackhole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

Ochaco nodded rapidly in agreement when Wade said, "Right, you're able to use it to save people in disasters."

"That's true, but my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill." That drew gasps from the students. "Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your Quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you've likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a Hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others."

Wade smiled as he listened. He then remembered his fight with Bakugo, and why he didn't use One-for-All. He knew that if he'd just even so much as used his fingers, it could have seriously hurt his bully. And he didn't even want to think about what could've happened if he'd used his secondary power with his Venom Smash Blast.

As the speech came to an end, Thirteen bowed. "That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening." The students cheered in response, showing their respect for the Hero. Wade clapped his hands with his smile still there. Gaining a new-found respect for the Pro.

Suddenly, Wade gasped loudly when his spider sense went off. This was just like when Bakugo used his stored-up explosive sweat during their fight. But this time it was worse. Much, much worse.

Some of the students heard him and turned to their classmate. Seeing him sweating and looking really scared, before the lights in the USJ fizzled out. Leaving only the light of the sun coming in through the shaded windows. Wade ran from the group and stopped at the start of the stairs, getting confused looks from Thirteen and Aizawa. "Something's coming!" He exclaimed.

Aizawa was about to question the boy, but then he saw something at the fountain down in the center. Forming before it was a misty, shadowy black fog.

Wade grunted and his eyes widened as the portal grew bigger. He could see a pair of yellow eyes form a shadowy figure that appeared for only a second.

That's when he saw a deathly pale hand reach out from the swirling portal. Wade's spider sense continued to go off as the person revealed themselves. A head could be seen with a hand grabbing it and covering the face. But when he looked up, Wade could see one eye between the fingers and the messy grayish-blue hair of varying lengths. Tinged yellow and wrinkled a great deal around it, the man's eyes had very small, bright red irises, and was stretched wide in a rather maniacal manner.

Aizawa knew what this was and looked at Wade, who seemed petrified with fear. "Wade! Get back!"

Wade snapped out of it and looked at his teacher, before glancing back at the man as he stepped out. Seeing what he looked like before jumping back and landing with his friends.

From what he saw, the man with the hand had a really menacing look. His costume sported fourteen of the same hands, all shaped so they're holding onto him on his arms, chest, neck, head, shoulders and his face. Each one a zombie-like grayish-blue color with a golden box at the base and two holes drilled into the bottom. The hand grabbing the top of his head was connected to the ones on either shoulder by some form of thick red cord. For the rest of the outfit, he just wore regular black clothes.

"Stay together and don't move!" Aizawa instructed his students. "Thirteen. Protect the students!"

Wade looked back at the portal and gasped. "Look!" He yelled and pointed to it. As the person with the hands on his body stood in front of it, the portal spread open more. One by one, more individuals started to come out of the misty spiral. Each one of a different size, look, and shape. But all had one thing in common. All looked dangerous and had a lust to kill.

"Wade, what's going on! How did you know that was going to happen, and who are they?" Kirishima asked, looking at the Spider-Man and noticing how tense he looked.

"I don't know, but my spider sense, an early warning system in my head told me that something dangerous was coming." Wade said with a glare in his eyes, as a horde of the people came out. "This isn't part of our training!"

The students tensed up and gasped hearing their classmate's words. "What are you saying?" Mina asked in a scared tone. From the portal, another person came out that caught Wade's attention. This was unlike anything he's ever seen before. He wasn't even sure that it was even a human! The creature was a large, black humanoid monster with a very muscular body that had many scars on it. The brain was exposed on the top of the head, while his large eyes were around it. His mouth was in the shape of a bird's beak and had sharp teeth in it.

After stepping out of the portal, the monster stopped when the man with the hands held up his hand. Aizawa put on his yellow goggles, while Wade put on his masks. "Walker's right! This is real! Those are villains!" Aizawa said.

Class 1-A thought that all they were going to be doing was practicing how to save other people's lives that day. But then the villains appeared, the students realized that they were the one in danger now.

If the Heroes of Tomorrow are to live through this, then they will have to fight for their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

All of Me By zwa!

Fanfiction

5.9K 304 13
"I'm supposed to save the world, Peter." "Well, there's your problem right there. You can't think about saving the whole world. You have to think ab...
5.9K 62 13
About 80% of the human population have a 'Quirk'. A 'Quirk' is like a superpower or special ability, so for those who are comic or even manga fans, i...
12.5K 655 14
Dipper hasn't had the best childhood. . . He never had an ordinary childhood at all. . . In the 19 century there was a outbreak of a special virus...
93.8K 2.9K 15
Peter thought he had his life after high school all figured out until a Mr. Wade Wilson walked into his life. {This is a romantic fic. Only good fee...