Emotionless Princess

By gelainess

Her name is Elle. Emotionless; it's the perfect word that defines her. She was tired of being trapped in her... More

Author's Message
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Theodore Hale
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Side Story: Nathalia
Special Chapter: What If

Chapter 36

9.5K 619 82
By gelainess

"Good day, Eurielle." Clayton landed a kiss on top of her hand.

'It tickles.'

Clayton found her reaction cute as usual.

"Right. What did you mean by date?" She asked, her head tilted.

Eurielle wondered what this "date" is all about. She didn't know what it meant.

Clayton looked blankly at her.

"You don't know what a date is?"

"No.."

"Dates happen when you go out and have fun doing things together with the person you are fond of. Something like that." He smiled at her.

"I see."

'The only date I know is a fruit.'

Eurielle recalled the time when she ate a date in her first life. It was served as a snack for every lunch.

"We even went one last time. But we got bothered by the crown prince so scratch that."

"Oh."

"Then, allow me to take you on a date now. A real one." Clayton offered his hand.

"Okay."

He escorted her inside the carriage and the journey began.

...

Eurielle leaned on her palm as she stared at the view outside.

'Looks pretty.'

She then lazily transferred her gaze on Clayton.

Her sight landed on his bright silver hair, then to his eyes like redstone, until it landed on his pinkish lips.

Basically, Eurielle was sightseeing Clayton's appearance directly.

'He's pretty too.'

"You're prettier, Eurielle." Clayton smiled with satisfaction.

"Huh?" She wondered why he suddenly talked when there was no conversation in the first place.

Eurielle suddenly remembered that time when Clayton also knew about her past life. How did he do that?

'Magic, perhaps?'

"It's written in your face." Clayton tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Oh..."

'That naive side of her... It makes me crazy.' Clayton covered half of his face as he leaned on the carriage seat.

A few long minutes after the ride, they finally arrived at their destination.

*Neigh*

Clayton was the first to get off and escorted Eurielle later.

"Careful."

"Thank you."

"Let's go." He held her hand as they walked towards a certain building.

They entered a restaurant and Eurielle discovered that it was actually a dessert bar.

'Smells sweet.'

"Please take a seat." Clayton opened a seat for her.

"Thank you."

The two of them took a seat and faced each other.

An employee approached them and handed them a menu.

"What do you like, Eurielle?"

Eurielle looked at the menu and found the desserts' name hard to read.

"..I'll just have what you'll have."

"Do you like strawberries?"

"Yes. I do." Eurielle nodded.

Clayton ordered a few pastries and desserts. All were strawberry-flavored.

While waiting for the food to arrive, Clayton took the opportunity to talk to her.

"I'm curious."

"About what?" Eurielle tilted her head.

"Your past life."

Eurielle nonchalantly glanced at him.

"There's nothing about it. It was a life full of boredom." She played with the flower that was put in a vase on the table.

'That's why I killed myself. The knife was so sharp that I couldn't feel a thing.'

"Don't do that again." Clayton's eyes glinted.

She paused and looked at him. Her lips crept upwards a bit while she did.

"Of course. I only plan to do it once."

A few seconds later, the food finally arrived.

"Please enjoy." The staff said.

After that, Clayton and Eurielle ate dessert directly without even having the main dish. After all, this was a dessert bar.

Clayton kept asking about Eurielle's preferences and likes only to find out that, Eurielle actually knew so little about herself.

"What do you mostly like to do?" He asked.

Eurielle recalled about the things that she did.

What is she fond of?

'Oh.'

"I do like kissing."

This answer triggered Clayton.

"Kissing?"

"Mhm. I like it since it feels soft and sweet. Just like eating a dessert."

"Who did you do it with?" His tone suddenly went serious.

"The puppy? And also the slave." She obliviously answered.

After that, Eurielle took a slice of her strawberry cake and ate it.

'Delicious.'

Clayton leaned her face on his palm and silently watched Eurielle as she continued to eat.

A few things crossed his mind as he stared at her lips.

To think that the crazy dog would dare kiss Eurielle. What would her father's reaction be?

And also that slave... Seems like he wasn't a normal one.

'Well, I did steal her kiss when she fell from the lake.' He thought.

He too also wanted to try it again. With her.

"Thank you for the food." Eurielle said after she finished eating.

"Ah, you have something here."

Clayton wiped the whipped cream that was beside Eurielle's lips using his thumb. And he even tasted it.

"You're not eating?" She asked.

"It's fine. I already had my share." He smiled.

"Oh. Alright."

"Shall we go?"

"Mhm." Eurielle nodded. She was satisfied from eating that lovely dessert.

The two of them continued to wander around the capital.

Clayton showed her lots of lovely things and Eurielle was also using the time to explore things.

As the crowd seemed to increase, Clayton held her hand tightly as to not lose her.

"Euk-"

"Ah-"

Eurielle lost hold of Clayton as she bumped with other people.

"Eurielle." Clayton decided to carry her and teleport back to her home.

*Swoosh*

...

It only took a few seconds before they arrived at the mansion.

Clayton put her down and Eurielle looked at him with a hunt of confusion.

"Why did we ride a carriage when we could have just teleported directly?"

Clayton just smiled innocently at her as a response.

He couldn't let her know that he only did that just to spend more time looking at her in a closed space.

"Just because."

"...."

"Well then, I'll get going now before the Grand Duke catches me." He took her hand and kissed it. "Thank you for your time. I enjoyed it."

After that, Clayton was about to leave.

"Wait." But Eurielle suddenly called out to him.

"Hm?"

Eurielle stepped closer towards him and held his cheeks.

Then she eventually landed a kiss on his lips.

"I enjoyed it too. Thank you."

"!!!"

"Then, I'll get inside first. Farewell."

Eurielle walked inside the mansion, leaving the dumbfounded Clayton outside.

*Clack*

Clayton found it her action unbelievable but cute at the same time.

'F'ck. I want her.'

_______________

A/N: HAHA. It's been two months since I updated this so yesssss kiss kiss fall in love MUEHEHE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 32.5K 78
"Wait..you weren't the one who was supposed to die..." God said as he stared at me "Say what now?" °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• W...
1M 29.8K 59
Yulia transmigrated inside a novel where the original yulia who was obsessed with crazy villain, and get killed by his hand. But why sadistic villain...
866K 40.4K 143
Who knew the 21st century feared assassin, The Black Dragon would crossover to become the arrogant daughter of the Glacies Duke? Artemis Ray, 23, wa...
717K 29.9K 36
Moriana Allisson. A female side character who loves to befriend and follow the heroine wherever she goes enough to die for her sake. She simply took...