š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™–š™Øš™Øš™žļæ½...

By DaddyAlycia

Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-s... More

š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™–š™£ š™–š™Øš™Øš™žš™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©
š™‡š™¤š™¤š™  š™›š™¤š™§ š™¢š™š
š˜¾š™¤š™£š™©š™§š™–š™˜š™©
š™’š™š™–š™©š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”
š˜¾š™¤š™›š™›š™šš™š š™–š™œš™–š™žš™£
š™„š™£š™©š™¤š™­š™žš™˜š™–š™©š™žš™£š™œ
š˜¾š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™š š™’š™–š™£š™™š™–
š™š™£š™™š™šš™§ š™¢š™® š™–š™Ŗš™©š™š™¤š™§š™žš™©š™®
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™’š™žš™Øš™ š™¢š™š š™”š™Ŗš™˜š™ 
š™‡š™šš™©'š™Ø š™„š™”š™–š™® š™– š™œš™–š™¢š™š
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™šš™£'š™© š™«š™šš™§š™® š™Øš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™›š™žš™˜
š™’š™¤š™§š™  š™©š™¤ š™™š™¤
š™’š™š™–š™© š™„ š™Øš™–š™®, š™„ š™™š™¤
š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™’š™š™žš™©š™š š™¬š™žš™£š™š
š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™©š™š™šš™¢
š˜æš™¤ š™¬š™š š™¢š™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™£š™šš™§š™«š™¤š™Ŗš™Ø, š™—š™–š™—š™®?
š™‰š™¤š™¬, š™”/š™‰
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š
š™ˆš™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™›š™šš™šš™” š™œš™¤š™¤š™™
š™Žš™š™š š™™š™šš™Øš™šš™§š™«š™šš™™ š™žš™©
š˜æš™šš™Øš™„š™šš™§š™–š™©š™š š™¢š™šš™Øš™Ø
š™ƒš™¤š™¬ š™„ š™©š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™ˆš™žš™Øš™Ø š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›
š˜¾š™–š™£ š™„ š™ š™žš™Øš™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N
š™€š™–š™§š™£ š™žš™©
š™Žš™©š™–š™® š™š™šš™§š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™’š™š™–š™© š™™š™žš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™¤ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™š
A/N
š™„ š™™š™–š™§š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™„ š™™š™¤, š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ?
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™®/š™£
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š š™„š™„
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¤š™¬š™š š™¢š™š š™– š™«š™žš™Øš™žš™©, š™™š™–š™§š™”š™žš™£š™œ
š™‰š™šš™¬ š™®š™šš™–š™§, š™£š™šš™¬ š™™š™šš™˜š™žš™Øš™žš™¤š™£
š™š™š™–š™© š™¬š™žš™£š™Ø š™©š™š™š š™—š™šš™Øš™©
š™Šš™, š™Øš™š™š'š™Ø š™Øš™¤ š™„š™§š™šš™©š™©š™®
š™š™šš™–š™™š™® š™©š™¤ š™œš™¤?
š™ˆš™¤š™§š™£š™žš™£š™œ, š™‰š™–š™©
š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™—š™šš™£š™šš™›š™žš™©š™Ø
š™š™šš™šš™” š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N

š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™– š™œš™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”, š™—š™šš™œ

12.5K 295 166
By DaddyAlycia

It's Monday and I'm in the office placidly drinking my coffee, Miss Romanoff left me in charge of one of her patients, Ms Anderson, since she had to go out due to some personal problems. This is going to be my first patient, not even mine, but still.

Natasha trusts me, I don't have to fail, I can't fail.

Ms Anderson arrives on time for his appointment, walking into the office to find me sitting in Miss Romanoff's chair.

"Good morning, miss. I think I might enter the wrong office? I have an appointment with Miss Romanoff." He's a man in his forties, dressed up in a suit, he is obviously fit and quite polite.

"Good morning, Ms Anderson, you are not mistaken, this is Miss Romanoff's office. She had some personal problems so she couldn't attend your session, but she has left me in charge to do it, if you want and feels comfortable." I wave my hand signaling for him to come inside and sit on the couch.

He closes the door behind him and walks over to the couch, sits down and smiles at me.

"What is the matter that brings you here today, Ms Anderson?"

"Divorce with my wife, well ex-wife now," he smiles sadly as his eyes dart around the office, "we parted ways seven months ago, but I still miss her since we had a marriage of fifteen years."

"I can see, I understand from Miss Romanoff's notes that you have a daughter, right?" I read his file again in case I made a mistake.

Natasha's notes are very brief, all in codes that surely only she understands, I spent all my morning before Ms Anderson arrived trying to decipher what they say.

"Yes, Hanna, she is an excellent girl, she lives with her mother and I only see her once a month, that's what the judge ruled. It hurts a lot and I feel a heavy  pressure in my chest from not being able to spend more time or do anything with her."

"I understand your pain, Ms Anderson, let's continue with an exercise on this, shall we?" He nods and we begin.

The rest of the session passes and the moment to leave comes. Ms Anderson walks over to my desk, extends his hand in greeting, and disappears out the door. Interesting.

My morning passes quietly until my break time, Natasha hasn't come back yet and apparently Wanda didn't come. Eve invited me to have lunch together and that's what we're doing now at the usual Italian restaurant.

"Eve, how is Miss Maximoff as boss?" I ask as I roll the pesto pasta on my fork.

"Oh she is super sweet, she is always very kind and attentive, I have rarely seen her get angry or argue with someone, but the times I witnessed it, my god, I don't think even he can save you." she laughs and I join her. Wanda seems like the person who would bring the devil on a fight.

"And how long have you been working for her?"

"About five years, now that we moved to this company it's a little more difficult since I don't know anyone yet, only you."

"Oh I don't know anyone here yet either and I've been here for almost a month," we both shared a giggle.

"Well, it's kind of hard if you're locked in your office all day, is Natasha as demanding as they say?"

"What do they say about her?"

"That is working for the devil, about fifteen assistants have already quit their jobs because they can't handle it," that many? "One mistake and you're out."

"She is not a devil, she is demanding and hard with her work because they are difficult cases, is quite tiring, but I would not classify it as impossible,"

It surprises me to know that they talk about her like that, I mean, it's partly true, Natasha can be a little demanding and harsh, specially with her hands, not the case right now, but that's what put her in that place now.

"She told me about the first mistake, yes, but so far I haven't made any to make her angry."

I remember just seeing her mad at the thought of seeing me with Wanda.

"Yes, you're right, she is where she is for a reason."

The two of us continue eating quietly, we pay the bill in half and we return to the company. We take the elevator and I dare to ask why Wanda didn't come today.

"Hey Eve, do you know why Miss Maximoff didn't come today? cause we had a pending case."

"Oh, she didn't say anything, she just left me a note to rearrange her schedule."

"How weird." I think strangely what will have happened

"It's not uncommon, Miss Maximoff at least once every three or four months disappears for a few days and then comes back normal. I now have until Wednesday off, I'm sure that's when she comes back."

"Oh okay, thanks for telling me." She smiles at me and we just reached the 26th floor, we said goodbye and I went one more floor.

I sit at my desk and with Natasha gone I don't have much work to do.

The afternoon passes quickly, Kate came to bring me coffee and we chatted a bit, I told her about our return from the trip and we both burst out laughing at my stupidity.

Hans drops us off at the airport, the three of us walk between the aisles, Natasha leading us.

"Miss Romanoff, shouldn't we check in?" I say pointing to our tickets, Wanda was also on the same plane as ours.

They both laugh and I don't understand what's the funny thing I said.

We pass a door guarded by a man in a suit with black glasses, again Natasha saying her name and the doors open.

They're about to kidnap me and I'm not realizing it?

We go down stairs and a private landing track appears in my field of vision, is that a Jet? Romanoff's Company decorate the beautiful plane in front of us.

"Why did I book out airline tickets if you have a Jet and why I didn't know you had one?" I say as I walk next to Natasha.

"My baby was in repair, so we had to take a common plane here, but not anymore."

"S-so this is the first fly back after the repair?" oh god save us.

"Don't be silly, Y/N," Wanda is the one speaking to me now, putting one of her hands on my shoulders, "how did that get here, it's the second fly."

Yes as if that would make me safer.

"Y/N I can't believe it, she has this building on her name and you really didn't think that she might have a private plane?" Kate holds her stomach from laughing so hard.

"I don't know! At one point I thought they were going to kidnap me when they took me to some dark stairs." We both burst out laughing again.

When Kate left, I began to look more closely at Ms Anderson's case, not the case, but Miss Romanoff's notes.

Now they are more, understandable, having had a session with this man.

From thinking about Miss Romanoff so much I feel like I've been manifesting her, a message appears on the computer.

Miss Romanoff

In half an hour I get to the office, I need to talk about my patient today.

I'm about to reply when another message pops up.

Miss Romanoff

Have my coffee ready, I need you to stay past six.

Me

Yes, Miss Romanoff.

I finish some notes on the patient's folder and go out for our coffees.

I return five minutes before Natasha arrives, leaving everything ready. Everyone must have left by now, it's six past five, and yes, we leave at six.

But no one here spends one minute more or one less of their time.

The elevator doors open and reveal Miss Romanoff dressed in a black suit, as usual but this time she's wearing a tie, so hot.

I follow her to her office with the folder and the coffees, I close the door behind me and walk to her desk leaving everything there.

"Sit down, Y/N," Natasha takes her coffee and places the cup between her lips, a sigh is heard in the room as she tastes her drink, "Mhm, always so delicious."

I repeat her movements, take my coffee and start to drink it "Yes, Miss Romanoff? What did you want to talk about?"

"Tell me about Ms Anderson, what did you notice in your session?" Natasha raises an eyebrow and stares at me, her intense gaze sending a shiver to my spine.

"Well, first he started talking about his divorce, his body language gives much more to understand than his words. He kept telling me about her daughter, Hanna and there I confirmed that he was lying." She nods.

"How?" she crosses her legs and opens the button on her suit, I gulp, my saliva burning my throat.

"His eyes were never locked on mine for more than thirty seconds, only scanned the room or looked down at his feet. And with his daughter Hanna of hers, he touched his nose and his foot started moving frantically."

A smirk appears on Natasha's face.

"In the exercise we did, he couldn't name a thing about his daughter, or what she liked, or favorite food, favorite color, nothing. So I asked about his ex-wife, with whom he spent fifteen years, nothing either, he just took the collar of his shirt and stretched it, yet with the movement of his leg."

She keeps drinking her coffee with a proud look.

"And at the end when he greeted me to say goodbye, he extended his hand to me, which was sweaty."

"Excellent, what diagnosis could you give me now? With this single session." Natasha raises an eyebrow as she leans over and rests her elbows on her desk.

"Manipulator, compulsive liar with cognitive disorders of depersonalization."

I speak without hesitation, without a doubt, so sure of my answer that I lean back in my chair.

"You have a good eye, Y/N. This is your first session with a patient, isn't it?"

"Yes, Miss Romanoff."

"It's the same diagnosis that I use, only it took me five months to discover it, you are good at what you do and I would like to know if you are interested in seeing some of my patients from time to time, what do you say?" Natasha leans back in her chair again, finishing her coffee.

I, instead lean forward, crossing my legs, leaving my half coffee on the desk.

"Really? I mean, yes, I'm interested, Miss Romanoff."

"Mhm," Natasha gets up and walks slowly towards me, coming around the desk, sitting in front of me, "you were a really good girl today, taking care of my things, not messing anything up."

My breath catches in my throat, she leans into me, her hands on either side of my chair for support. I back up as far as I can until my back hits the chair.

"What's wrong, Y/N? Are you nervous?" one of her hands goes up, her index finger around my jaw, I shake my head in denial, she knows I'm nervous, I know I'm nervous.

"No, Miss Romanoff." I manage to get the words out of my mouth.

"And if I do this?" the hand that moments ago was on my face, now goes down my body, her finger tracing my silhouette, chills go from my feet to my head.

Her hand stops on my thigh, squeezing it as if life depended on it, a moan comes out of me, I swallow and encourage myself to look into her eyes.

Her piercing green eyes, her dilated pupils indicating how turned on she is, although I don't think more than me.

Her hand rising a little higher than normal, I feel like my breath is not enough and at any moment I could pass out.

"Untie my tie, Y/N."

I do as she told, my hands reaching out to grab the fabric and undo the knot. The tie falls into my hands and Natasha takes it as she gets up and comes back from her side of the desk.

I'm confused and frustrated, why did she want me to take her ti-

"Come here now."

Just like a puppy I get up from my seat and walk to stand next to her, I can only look at her hands, how they play with the piece of cloth and I wish they were in other parts of my body.

"Turn over to the desk," my feet swivel in place, my face facing the door. "Bend over." I feel Natasha behind me, one of her legs touching me.

I turn my head to look at her over my shoulder "Miss Romano-"

"I said, bend over, or do I have to repeat myself?" She raises her eyebrows and I turn around to rest my body on the desk.

"What are you gonna do with me?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're not in a position to speak, understood?" I nod "You're not going to speak unless I tell you to."

Natasha runs her finger down my spine, making my skin crawl at her touch.

"You were a very bad girl this trip, Y/N. You didn't listen to me, I punished you and still you kept doing the same thing over and over again" I feel how she lies on top of me, a sigh leaves my lungs when I feel her weight on myself.

Her lips press against my ear, leaving a wet kiss behind it.

"Why are you trying so hard to be bad when you can be my good little girl? You want these punishments so much?" I can only moan softly at her words

Natasha gets up and takes my arms to put them behind my back, I feel the tie wrap around my wrists. A tight knot binds my hands, she tugs at the fabric to make sure I can't let go.

She walks up and stands in front of me, going down to my face, taking my chin making me look into her eyes.

"If you don't want to, you don't like it, it makes you uncomfortable or it hurts you, you have your safe word, do you remember it?" It melts my heart know that she cares.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff, I remember it." a gleam runs through her eyes at my confirmation for her to do whatever she wants with me.

Natasha comes back behind me, her heels hitting the marble floor making me nervous. One of her hands caresses my hip and then lifts my skirt leaving me at her mercy.

Her hands caress my ass, I feel a wet kiss from each side, a moan at the contact of her lips escape from me.

A plunk is heard between the four walls, Natasha's spanking on my left cheek is the blame of noise.

"I don't want to hear you make a sound, understand?" I nod and know that a smirk is now on her face, "You know why you've been bad, Y/N?"

I shake my head in denial and instantly regret, Natasha slapping her hand across my ass. An audible moan comes from me, another spank from her.

I swallow my moans, her voice loaded with authority, her smirks, the fact that she has me be ding on her desk is too much for me, the excitement of my body asks for more, my arousal becoming bigger and bigger.

"This is for dancing with Wanda," a slap to my left side.

"This is the bathroom thing," her hand slams into me again.

"This for being disobedient, you always try to disobey me over and over again, that's not like good girls, Y/N, is it?" Both of her hands hitting me at the same time and a gasp resounds from me.

Natasha grabs my hair in a ponytail, pulling me back, arching my back as she slams into me.

"I don't want to hear you make a sound." I fall back on her desk waiting for her next move.

One of her hands slips between my legs, my thighs squeezing by themselves grabbing Natasha.

"You look so desperate for my touch, is that what you want Y/N? That I touch this precious pussy of yours?"

A moan comes from the back of my throat as I feel Miss Romanoff's thumb circling my clit.

"Speak." her tone of authority makes me even more wet

"Yes, yes Miss Romanoff." Her touch is so slow, I move my hips back but her body stops me.

A hand grabs my neck, putting pressure on my weak spot. A hot breath in my ear sighs me

"Beg, if you're a good girl, beg."

My brain short circuits and I can't think straight.

"Please, I want you to touch me."

"Mhm, doesn't sound very convincing, are you sure that's what you want?" her thumb making more force on my clit.

"Please, Miss Romanoff I need you to touch me, I need your fingers or your mouth, whatever, please" I say so desperately that I feel my lack of dignity moving away from my body.

I feel my arousal dripping down my thighs, I can't think of anything other than Miss Romanoff fucking me mercilessly.

"Fuck me please." I whined

I feel Natasha's fingers hook around the edges of, my already ruined panties, pulling them down to my ankles.

"Spread your legs for me."

I do as she tells me, my thighs sticky from my arousal.

"You're soaked, do you enjoy this so much? Do you like pain mixed with pleasure, Y/N?"

I can only nod, only moans and whimpers come out of my mouth

A finger from Natasha runs the length of my core, a shiver runs through my entire body. Gathering my liquids she puts it without warning.

"Fuck."

"It's not appropriate to swear in front of your boss, Y/N" The way she says my name melts me.

Her hand returns to my center, one of her fingers starts to thrust  me, too slow for my liking and I want to tell her faster but I'm not in a position to speak right now.

A second finger enters me, muffled moans leave my body, the knot in my stomach growing more intense.

"You feel so good, look at how well you hold my fingers, do you like how I fuck you, Y/N?"

my brain can only think yes, I nod and open my mouth but only moans and gurgles come out of it.

A groan from Natasha as she felt my walls clenching around her fingers. My orgasm getting closer.

Natasha speeds up her movements, the noise of my arousal as her fingers go in and out me brutally, she begins to curve them inside me.

"Fuck! I'm gonna c-cum." I don't know how I managed to say that.

Natasha with her other hand grabs my neck, my back arching, her fingers touching all my weak spots.

"Cum all over my fingers, like the slut you are."

That's all I need to explode with pleasure in the arms of my boss.

My heavy breathing is the only thing heard in the office, Natasha still has her fingers inside me while I try to compose myself.

Her other hand unties the knot of her tie freeing my wrists, my arms sore from the position.

Her fingers goes out of me and I feel a void that only she can fill again. Natasha reaches down to lift my panties and put my skirt in her place. I straighten up to make it easier.

She sits in her chair and I have to lean against the desk for a few more seconds.

I look at her fingers still wet from my cum, she lifts her hand and sucks one by one cleaning them all.

"You taste delicious."

A/N: okay so I let this here and scape cause I've too many plans this weekend and i don't know if I can update

PLEASE i need that you comment this, what do you think? I hope you liked it:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 9.3K 69
"You haven't done anything wrong Y/N," Natasha says softly. "Then why are you acting like this? Why aren't you looking at me?" I raise my voice. "Be...
42.8K 1K 13
Evil!Wanda Maximoff x F Reader CONTAINS SMUT!! (Chapters: Good Morning & Breathless) ā€¢ EVERY vote is appreciated <3 ā€¢ I don't own any marvel char...
26.7K 949 13
*EDITING* This book is a fan-fiction about intersex You and Wanda Maximoff's love story. It's still a work in progress, so please be patient for the...
12.9K 641 28
"He's taken one hostage." "Information on them?" "Yeah. HYDRA volunteer. Apparently Loki made a partnership with them for the scepter, they backed ou...