Megumi Hime II Sukufushi

By Rollate

Season 1: Completed✅ Season 2: Completed✅ Side Stories: Ongoing 🥳 Yuuji is now stuck with the most dangerous... More

Author's note
Season 1: Our first meet
Our moment
Sweetest ice cream
When the night fall
Author's note
I'm trusting you
Ohisashiburi
Late night feast
Moonflower under starry night
A turn in life
Author's note
unexpected saviour 1
Unexpected saviour 2
Unexpected saviour 3
I'll protect you forever 1
I'll protect you forever 2
Normal equals to you and me
I like being here
Facing the reality
Our Last Goodbye
Stay Forever
Author's Note
Season 2: The Miracle
Only For You
Please Stay By My Side
My saviour
Author's Note 2

The confession

977 35 1
By Rollate

I never thought that a day will ever come when I will be surrounded in someone's arms.

Sukuna's arms are around me, hugging me tightly but still it felt gentle on my skin. My head is overwhelmed with all this new information from him.

He said, he came here only for me...... Why?!!

There is no light in the room, the only light is the moonlight coming from the window.

Neither of us can see eachothers face but right now, I can clearly tell that we are not ready to face eachother and have this conversation.

After a pause, he continued and I couldn't possibly stop him.....

"Megumi...... Will you believe, if I say I fell in love with you. *chuckle*  I know, maybe you're thinking that what kind of nonsense I'm spouting.......
            .......Believe me, at first I thought I'm only interested in your technique, after all your  is one of a kind like you. But little by little, when I get to know you, spend time with you. Don't know when I forgot all about your technique and only thing on my mind left is you. "

I am listening everything he is saying but somehow it feels like my brain has stopped working.

My heart is racing, my face is burning but my hands are cold as ice.

Suddenly Sukuna placed his head on my shoulder. His left ear is touching my nape. I can feel his face burning just like mine.

He is feeling the same as me but maybe his feelings are more genuine than mine.

Sukuna continued,

"But I discovered my true feelings for you on that day when I have to leave you.... Forever.

*Pause*

It hurts whenever I thought that after the exorcism I'll never be able to meet you. That is when I realized my true feelings for you...... I'm sorry, it's my first time feeling this way so maybe you will feel a bit weird. "

Obviously I caught off guard by his sudden confession but.... I definitely don't feel that his feelings are weird though.

Suddenly a hand was placed on my eyes and blinded my sight.

He turned me towards him and said,

"Right now neither I can face you or your words. So, there is no need to rush for the reply, take your time. But please, tell me the truth. I only want you to smile and be happy, by my side OR without me. "

I can't see what's going on but I felt that he moved. I felt a press on my eyes.

*kiss*

He kissed on my eyes through his hand and then removed his hand.

After few seconds, I opened my eyes but he wasn't there anymore. He left the room.

I somehow moved and reached my bed but not any longer I can hold on my weight so I plopped on the bed.

'So he is in love with me huh..... '

Thats explain why I felt like that after that night. That wasn't his true feelings at all.

*heavy sigh*

I placed my both hands on top of my both eyes.

"Reply huh...?!! What am I gonna do now?? "

Will I really be able to give him an honest reply?? Definitely he wants me to reciprocate his feelings.

But for that, first I need find what 'I' really want....

After all this overload of information and feelings I was tired enough to fell asleep within a couple seconds.

*Next Day*

I woke up as usual and got ready like my every normal days.

Everything that happened yesterday, felt like a dream. His confession really came out of nowhere.

"I never thought he could have those honest and pure feeling for somebody. "

Unconsciously, without me knowing there formed a light curve on the corner of my lips.

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and headed for the breakfast.

I met with Yuuji on my way and came together. Nobara was already on her sit, waiting for us to join.

"Why only the two of you are here? Where is our NEW STUDENT...?? Megumi... "

Nobara asked.

"Why asking me? I don't know...!! I replied while sitting.

"I know!! I know!! I went to his room earlier before coming here. "

Yuuji started jumping on his seat.

"So.... What did he said? "

"Well, at first he didn't give any reply but then he said 'Get lost dumbhead!! I am sleeping, disturb me again and I'll dye your head red!!' And then I left. "

Nobara looked at me hoping that I'll say something but seeing me silent she went back to her food.

We all finished our breakfast and washed our dishes.

I kept looking towards the door if he will come any second now but he didn't. It's like after his return, it got really hard for me to understand him.

After that we went for our daily schedule.

We went to his room to ask about coming with us since we are assigned to keep an eye on him but he declined and said,

"I will be in the room, don't worry I couldn't care less about destroying this 'Stupid humans' when I am consider as 'one of them' now. "

We were a little confused but I convinced others to let him be.

I can still understand him this much, to atleast belive him.

'Is he regretting what he said yesterday...? '

My heart sinked thinking that he is regretting everything. I really want to give him an honest answer, but for that I need to know my feelings first.

I looked back towards his room for a second and then went back with others.

*Evening*

After this back break day, we all return back to our room.

I need to pass by Sukuna's room for mine, so I stood in front of his room and gave a few knock.

"I was in my room this whole time, whole day and I'm not eating anything. Now leave. "

He didn't even bother to ask who is the person outside.

I didn't said anything and left for my room. I don't know why but it's felt like he is facing some problem and needs my help.

Is it me overthinking......

Durning dinner, Nobara asked whether Sukuna is coming or not and I said exactly what he said.

After finishing dinner I thought of knocking on his door but I don't want him to say those harsh words to me again so I gave a look passed by.

*Midnight*

It is around 12:30 pm, I woke up to drink some water.

When suddenly I heard some sounds, like some glasses scattered on the floor and surprisingly it was coming from the room beside mine.

It came from Sukuna's room!!!

I hurriedly left my room and started banging on his door.

"Hey!! Hey!!! Are you okay?!! What happened?!! Answer me!!! SUKUNA!!! "

But there is no reply from other side. For a moment I thought that maybe I was hearing things but then.

"uugghh"

I heard him groaning from the other side of the door.

I banged my body on the door hoping to break but it was all for nothing, so I summoned my shikigamis and broke the door.

I entered room,

Sukuna is laying on his bed, covered with his blanket.

I hurried towards him and when I touched his body,

"Aaahh!! "

He was burning.....

It wasn't just some normal fever, it is definitely abnormal.

"SUKUNA!! SUKUNA!! "

I called for his name but there was no reply, except his groaning.

"I need to do something.... I should call Gojo sensei."

I was about to go out to call for Gojo sensei and others when suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

"Please don't go.... Stay with me...!! "

He is in pain and want me stay beside him. Then how can I leave him now.

But if I stay here I can't do anything to help him and neither can call sensei and others.

'Sukuna, what should I do in this situation?!!'

I kneeled down and grabbed his hand with both of my hands.

'What can I do to save you from this pain. Please someone tell me...!!! '

I could no longer see him in this pain, tears started falling out of my eyes. I don't know what to do in this situation.....

---------------------------------------------------------

Side Note: My course is more hard and busier than I thought it would be, so maybe I willn't be able to write as often.🥲🥲 But I'll try to finish this story within this year or the first month of next year. 🙂

Please look forward to it 😁

But it doesn't mean that I'll stop writing permanently. NOOOO!! 😲😲 I WILL write but the chapters maybe a little short and update will be a little less frequent.

So please stay with me and encourage me to keep writing ☺

If you like this story then give it a star and comment and share it with your friends.  It will help me to stay motivated and write new stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 23 1
Before reading please note that this is Sukuna x Megumi (Sukufushi!!) There are trigger warnings for the following; forced eating, description of v...
286 11 1
Megumi knows that the one and only who ate a cursed body part on the spur of the moment wouldn't certainly be able to slither his way into his life...
47.5K 861 19
"Hey fushiguro! Wow you look all better now!" I heard a unknown voice says as megumi exits the room about to go grab snacks. "There's lots of other e...
116K 2.3K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...