I'm trusting you

Fushiguro's POV

I was scared when I saw Yuuji's body which is now being controlled by sukuna.

I have to fight and keep up with him till Yuuji get back in his senses and others come.

But.....

In place of attacking me he saved me from falling off the roof,

On top of that, he is giving a warm smile which surprisingly calmed me.

'What's going on....'

'Am I dreaming...?!!'

He then came closer to me and lightly held my hand and said,

"Let's sit down first, okayy."

I was so engrossed in his warm smile that I subconsciously sat down beside him and keep staring on his face.

He tilted his head slightly and asked with a teasing tone,

"What...?!!

I came back to my senses,

My face is getting hot and red, I realized that my hand is still in his hand.

I quickly remove my hand from his and turn toward front of me. I cooled myself and again turn towards him and ask,

"What are we doing here...?!!

Are you gonna attack me or what??"

He replied,

"Why would I waste time by attacking you? I am able to control this body because that idiot is sleeping like a corpse. I should spend little moment of my freedom for good, who knows, if I will get this chance again tomorrow.

Will not you accompany me otherwise maybe I'll do something bad."

*Smirk*

He give a smirk and keep waiting for my reply.

*Sigh*

I sighed and said,

"But just for few minutes, then you have to go back to the room."

He nodded and agreed.

Suddenly he ripped off the t-shirt on Yuuji's body, which now he is wearing. Then took a deep breath and release it.

I can feel my face getting hotter and brighter red the long of spending time with him.

He supported his body by putting hand on roof behind him,

He looked up and closed his eyes.

The moonlight is falling on him which is making his face more brighter and his muscles more toned and visible.

I can't help but keep peeking at him, the way that he can't notice.

Sukuna's POV

He was sitting silently, folding his legs closer to his chest and resting his hands on it, then putting his chin on his hands.

I said with a teasing tone and twisted the words a little,