Late night feast

Fushiguro's POV

~midnight~

I turned left and opened my eyes which isn't sleepy a single bit.

I don't even know how many times I kept tossing and turning.

I can't fall asleep,

Am I really that desperate to meet him that I can't even fall asleep before midnight. It's all his fault. I don't want this to be my habit until I die....

"Ugghhh!! What a pain in a$$."

I get off from the bed and turned my head towards the clock to check the time.

"12:30....

....let's have some warm milk, I hope that will help me to fall asleep."

I stood in front of the door and turned the knob with right hand.

*Door opens*

There's someone in front of me. I looked upwards but my room was too dark and light coming from outside is making my eyes blind which is why I can see the face clearly.

Someone who is a little taller from me is standing in front of me. I can see the black Shape of a muscular body.

Suddenly he put his left hand on the door and came closer to my face. He put his lips as near as possible to my left ear. I looked downwards preparing for getting hurt.

"Did you miss me...."

I know this voice but the tone...

SUKUNA...!!!

"Was you waiting?!!"

I bursted into anger,

'It's so long since I get a hold of him, there was no trace of him after that. He didn't even said a word nor came out with those disgusting eye and mouth. Everyone was worried that there is no response from him since long and after all of this when he came, the first thing he did is teasing me..... WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH HIM??'

I'm angry, I made a fist with my hands. I feel like punching him to death but somehow I controlled myself. My hands are shaking.

I said, "How come you are here again? I thought that day is the last."

I am still looking at the ground, I can't take a look on his face otherwise I loose control of emotions.

I continued, "I think now I should warn Yuuji about this, that the dangerous curse inside him is coming out during night time."

He is shocked, he dropped his hand and moved backwards leaving some space for me to come out.

I looked forward without looking on his face. My whole body is burning because of anger. I came out from my room and slipped out through the gap between the wall and him.

I can feel my ears and nose getting hot and my eyes are getting a little blurry. I really need to calm down.

I came into the kitchen and stood in front of the sink, then washed my face to cool myself.

I took a packet of milk and poured it into the pan, then I turned on the stove and put the pan of milk to boil it. Then I heard the sound of the door opening and getting close back. I can tell it is sukuna who followed me here, I ignored him and continue doing what I was doing.

*Slam*

Two hands slammed on the top of the counter beside both of my side. I found myself inside sukuna's kabedon.