Please Stay By My Side

Happy New Year guyss🥳 I'm sorry guys I'm late this time too but I have a little compensation here so enjoy. 😉
________________________________________

Sukuna is on his bed breathing heavily, his body is burning and shivering so much.

The room is dimly lighten due to the moonlight coming through the window. I can see his face which has turned red because of his fever by the light falling on his face.

I'm sitting right beside his bed, holding on to his right hand with my both hands for his dear life. Half n hour have already passed since he told me to stay beside him, with passing every second I can feel his curse energy depleting little by little.

"Sukuna, Sukuna P-Please wake up, say something. Y-Your curse energy is..... "

My voice is shaking, I can't call anyone for help, can't even do anything myself. At this rate I'll lose you before holding you tightly. My face is burning, the tears falling continuously down my cheeks is as warm as my burning face. I touched my forehead on his hand I am holding. His heat transferred from his hand to my already hot forehead and spread all over my body.

'Please, please, please God!! You took away my Mother, I didn't said anything, you snatched away my father, I didn't said anything. I left with my sister but its same if she is here or not. You almost took her away too. An-And now him too....  After so long I opened my close heart to someone, entrusting myself to him and you are trying to take him too. I have already lost him once, I don't want to live that moment once again.'

I keep prying, if there is any God.... Please listen to my last wish. I was praying continuously when suddenly I heard a faint sound, I heard a faint sound of my name. I thought I am hearing things but then I heard it again. I rose my head when I noticed the source of this sound.

"... gumi. "

"Me....gumi."

Sukuna is calling for my name, it is faint but I now it's him. I hurried over near to his face, I run my hand from his forehead to over his hair when he slowly opened his eyes.

"How are you feeling now...? " I tilted my head little and asked with my sobbing voice.

"You are with me, how can I feel bad...? " He is in pain but still trying his best to give a faint smile. For Me...... He lifted his left hand which I'm not holding and placed on my right cheek. I tilted my face on his palm and he wipped my tears. I closed and felt this little moment. He is still alive, I still have a chance to save him. But what he said next broke my hope, heart everything....

"Maybe this moment of ours will last for only few hours..... I will not lie to you this time, I am losing my curse energy. Maybe coming back was just a blessing so that atleast I can convey my feelings to you before I leave forever. "

My eyes grew wide, 'What is he saying...?? I don't want to hear this stupid things. ' But in reality, maybe I also known what he is saying are the truth. However it's not only him who wants to convey his feelings, I also want to tell him what I have finally able to realize.... That me too...

I hold his hand more tightly and urged him to stop uttering all this nonsense.

"Don't say a single word if you are going to speak nonsense. It was hard for me too when Yuuji came back without any traces of you in him. And after all this time when I finally got you back, you are talking about leaving me again. How can you be so rude to me."

Megumi kept sobbing, sukuna slided his hand from Megumi's cheek to his chin and lifted up his face.

"My dear Gumi, there is a last thing I want to do with you. You can take it as my last wish." Sukuna gave a faint smile and continued, "I want to kiss my lil Gumi chan~ I always wanted to have a taste of you but thinking that it will be that idiot's lips who going to touch you, I gave up. Finally I don't have to worry about that idiot's lips touching you.

Megumi gave a chuckle while wiping his tears off. "I have no doubt that you are my stupid sukuna who can tell all this embarrassing things even in this state.

" So?? Am I allowed to touch you...?? They looked at each other's eyes. "Sure, go ahead." After Megumi's response Sukuna wrapped his right hand around Megumi's neck and hold Megumi's right hand with his left hand.

Slowly the distance grew closer between them, Sukuna is looking right into Megumi's eyes. Megumi's face turned all red and when there lips are about to touch Megumi closed his eyes. Their lips touched.

My (Megumi) body is lying on Sukuna's chest. I felt Sukuna's lips sink over my lips. He swept slowly and gently as the butterfly flapped, then slightly removed it and smiled. How can he give such a sinister smile and look cool at the same time. He sit up, carrying me up to sit too and the second thing I know I was lying on my back and he is on top of me. His right hand is sliding into my shirt on my skin and holding my wrist with his left hand. I can feel his cold hand slowly creeping in, on my warm body. But at that moment Sukuna's lips struck again.

He chewed my lips and chewed them out before I could get up. My head flew blank and I slowly began to look for colors.

"Mmhh"

The first sound that might be elastic or groaning came out. I was in a daze. I felt better as if I was walking on clouds. I was huffing trying to catch my breath. I don't even need to look at my face to know that my face is all red.

He is too good at kissing for being a curse. But still, the moonlight falling on his face he looks the most beautiful person right now for me.

"I love you Megumi." <3

This time I don't need to think twice, I already know what my heart wants, what I want to say to him.

"I love you too!! I want to stay with you my whole life. "

I am not an experienced kisser, actually this was my first kiss but still I lifted up my head and bring my lips closer to his. I was looking right into his eyes but then I closed my eyes with pressing my lips on his and removed after giving a peck.

I opened my eyes, there is a gentle and calm smile on his face,

"You never fail to make me surprise."

And the very next moment his body slumped on my body. His body is still, not moving at all but atleast it is still warm. I pushed him from top of me and laid him on the bed. His body is burning hot and sweating profoundly.

'I can't wait anymore.... I need to call everyone right now. I won't let him leave me again like that.'

I rushed out to call for Gojo sensei,

'Sukuna, please hold on for few more moment. I will definitely save you this time.'
______________________________________

Side NoteI know I'm late again but I hope this chapter has already make up for that.🙂😅

There is nothing to say much, just busy with my studies. I hope you all are safe and healthy and once again happy new year to all who read till the end❤🥳

If you like this story then give it a star and comment and share it with your friends. This will help me to stay motivated and write new stories.