Favourite Child Of Obelia Emp...

By r_0xxo

That day two girls were brought into this world as a twin. Even if they were twin there were very different... More

what happened
Photo shoot
Little sister
The day she died
beauty care
Athanasia
Break Free
We meet again
Gallery
A company from a far
Boat ride
Title less
Family line
painting
Christmas
.......
a spoiled brat
The magican
The accident
Extra
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTHOR SAMA
Sly magican
A...Goddess
Debut ball
The dance
Cayena new found interest ~
The imperial tea party
Forgotten past
END OF SEASON 1
The lovely princess
Love beyond time : Extra story
Season 2 : Missing something
Season 2 : Athanasia... ??!
Season 2 : Ice is nice
Season 2 : Nightmare are nightmare
*Short notice*
Season 2 : Former Emperor Anastacius
Season 2 : Uninvited guests
Season 2 : Naive Jennette
Season 2 : Trapped in a multiverse
Season 2 : A father's love
Season 2 : Everything back to normal
Season 2 : Battle for the throne
Season 2 : Objection
Season 2 : The dark truth
Season 2 : Athanasia
Season 2 : Fall of the empire
Season 2 : A twisted path

Story of my life

20K 532 251
By r_0xxo

I closed my eyes everyday hoping one day the darkness would creep up on me.

Have i not wished for the answers to my questions . The questions were unanswered leaving me dumbfounded.

The day had came. I had reached the end of the chapter. The stories were being written all over the world.

I let the darkness creep within me making me part of them.Hoping a well rest after all i deserve it but the gods told me otherwise.

Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaa

The sound of a baby crying echoed through the walls distrubing my everlasting slumber.

" Who dares to break my everlasting slumber " i questioned myself.

I opened my eyes to see a unfamiliar surrounding . I felt my hands it was all  slippery to the touch like a slime. It felt gross but something wasn't right. My hand it was ... Tiny.

" Wait didn't i die don't tell i am.... " i gasped soon realised that i have recantated.

I felt my whole life crashing down right infront of my bare eyes.

" Why does it have to me " i questioned myself.

I wanted to pull my hairoff but I didn't have any... Not only that i am covered in blood slime. I gagged for a sec.

I cursed the heavenly bodies for forecasting me a new life against my will just then before my very eyes i could see two bodies appear out of thin air one had horns and one had wings kinky . They called themselves the angel and the devil.

" .... I would like to have a refund"  I clunched on my fist just incase i need to choose voilence .

[ My child we felt pitiful for u so we are giving u a second chance ] - Angel

" Stop bitching around with me I don't need a second chance " I glared at them. They had never listen to my prayers so why now do they show up.

[ Yes angel tell her the truth u are too unholy for the heaven and too angelic face for hell ] - devil

" So u are telling me you both didn't wanted me... " I titled my head a little confused by the answer.

Both the angels and devils nobs.

I took a deep breath in .

" I swear on Sangwoo dead ass that i will find you both and fuck your asses so hard that u won't be able to walk anymore " I smiled after all i wasn't splitting lies if u wanna punish someone take the pleasure in it.

They both looked at me like i was some kind of maniac.

[ Best of luck my child ]

They both disappeared into the thin air

" Vengeance will be mine, mark my word" i couldn't believe my eyes that i have been scammed.

I was a so busy screaming at them that I didn't noticed people cleaning me up and wrapping me up in a blanket.

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

And there it was again that annoying crying noise which was pissing me off.

" Hey i know u are my sister but can u tone it down a little" i looked at my side.

It was a baby with big head with hint of yellow hair. I wonder how does she has hair when babies don't have hairs. its not like she is in some kind of a fanfic.

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

The cries started getting louder and the worst part was she was right next to me. after realizing my whole life has been glambled away the last thing i would want is a baby crying.

" Why is this brat crying so much i swear i gonna commit arson " I wanted to punch her in the face but stopped myself.

" Athanasia.. " a voice faintly spoke . Just then i realized i was in the hands of a lady

" Wait wha- " i looked up. It was a lady with a weak body light blond curly hair with beautiful pair of pink eyes.

" She is so preety makes me wanna throw up " I was allergic to anything preety makes me all fuzzy and warm inside.

But by the looks of it she was naming us. Athanasia that's a pretty name for the crybaby. I wonder what would i be named.

By the looks of her face and body she doesn't have any time left so she better make it quick.

" Why is she so preety... "

She looked at me with a weird look.

" Jealous much " i smirked.

" ... " She looked at me for a while until a brown headed entered the room.

" Lady diana " the brown hair holds onto her hand with tears on her eyes.

" Yo excuse me i am getting named here " I couldn't believe this people audacity.

" Lily please take care of them for me " diana smiled faintly.

" I promise i will " lily smiles back with tears in her eyes.

" Get a room u two and this lady better start naming me before i throw a some hands " getting bullied for being nameless is the last thing i would ever want. I would guess she is a poor broke a$$ side chick of a rich family by the looks of the room.

Diana slowly closed eyes . A maid came to check on her  announcing her death . Lily cried beside her while i cry because that bïtch didn't name me and i am gonna get bullied for that.

" Princess don't worry lady diana is in a good place " lily holds onto me while i cried loudly since my future looked dark as a black hole

" No hope she goes to hell. How would she name the second born and not me " i cried even louder in disbelief.

Slash swing

The sound of sword slashing echoed through the hallways.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

People screamed.

" Why are people fighting in the hallway what is this somekind of romea and Juliet shit ? " I looked up to find Lily  shaking like a wet cat. Which made me question my life right at that moment.

" Why is she shaking like that ?? "

Just then

BANG

The door swinged open . As two people entered the room . One had straight shiny blond hair with beautiful jeweled eye while the other had a red hair with grey pair of eyes. They were covered in bloods with bloody swords.

" Wait isn't that Claude" i squinted my eyes to get a clear look and i was 100% sure  it was claude. Its not like everyday u can see such a handsome man.

I realized i was inside a novel Who made me a princess. It was a pretty lame story if u ask me. Its about a girl neglected by her father all she wanted was her hot father attention in other to do that she died twice and faked her whole personally and all she did was bleed through her mouth and had a hot ml to save her all the time and finnaly got her happy ending. I recalled reading new chapters for claude.

Then something hit me. Diana died and i am a background character and nameless that only means one thing that i will die.

Claude looked glared at me and athanasia with murders look. As he head toward me with muderish look.

I always joked about it but to be able to die thought hands of Claude such blessings . All i need is to get the angel and devil ass. I grinned with happiness.

Just then i could feel myself hitting the ground. Lily was begging for our life.

I signed as i look at the drama i wish i could get some popcorn.

" What did that winch name them ? "

" Athanasia "

" Let's see if she lives up to her name "

If i remember correctly that's a name for heir something not even claude could get .

" What about this "

I looked up at claude. His eyes were filled with betrayal and sadness. I pited this man. I smiled one last time for him but that was a mistake.

" Lady diana couldn't name her " lily looks down as she hides us by using her body.

" I see " claude looks at me as he puts his hand in his chin.

" She will be named Cayena de Alger Obelia" he smirked .

Thats a pretty name but what is going on. I blinked twice.

" She will be the future heir . Take her to diamond palace "

Wait isn't that his palace does this means we are gonna live together under the same roof.

I would feel some strange presence looking at me.

It was the angels winking at me as they mouth something.

" Thank me later "

What did they do to this tyrant ? What is gonna happen to me now ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
118K 4.2K 29
- The story where the second options choose each other. - WMMAP Ijekiel Alpheus X OC - Disclaimer: I don't own characters from, Who made me a princes...
153K 2.1K 40
Just some stories about you and Dua💕 Enjoy!xx
168K 4.8K 13
Athanasia and Lucas were taking a little stroll around the palace. All of a sudden a girl bumps into them. Athanasia: Aww what a cute little girl. R...