TaaRey FF Ek Duje Ke Vaste

By magical_wisher

Hello TaaReyians. โค๏ธ LBF changed to Ek duje ke Vaste Firstly Wanted to say something.. I am very big Taarey f... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
Summary of the story until Now
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (Taarey)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 13
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - New Bond
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 10

81 9 0
By magical_wisher

{Rey was going..rohan was in his bolcony staning holding papers n his eyes were on taarey n he was excitd to listen to taani as he had tightly held the papers in his hand...taani was wanting to say bt rey was nt giving her attention as he was afraid that he wil cme close to taani by which taani must fell uncomfy...rey was going rohan was watching them with excitment to hear taani n taani she was in middle with excitment to say smethng to rey...bt he was going n rey was abt tostep out of the entrance of the terace bt bt bt bt bt was stoped by taanis words...n tht were...taani took a deep breathe n without thnkg anymre.. in a one go...she loudly said...

Taani:I LOVE U REY...(asa rey heard he was shocked...he stood at the terace gate like frozen ice...he felt like his body got frozen,land undr his legs was been automaticly disapper as if the butterfiles roming around him..they were vilons playing al around.. he was unble to believe what he heard...the wind flew around him to make him fell the magic of love which was just spread by his life,his love,his taani...he was so shockd that he dint even reactd 4 seconds bt finaly when he was felling the same love which was in the air he slowly turned towards taani n luk into her eyes with confused n shock expression on his face...taani was luking into his eyes with love...as these 2love birds were busy in there world there was smene who was hearing n watching al this with excitment,smile on his face n he finaly says..)

Rohan:finaly finaly idiot ne wo 3 magical words kehi diye jo kb se mera bff suna chata tha...thks KK abh jake ye lovebirds mile..i m so happy 4 them.. (rohan was smiling n taarey were lost in there world when rey cme to senses n luk here there then again to taani n then rubbing his head with his hand he say to himself whch was heard by taani...)

Rey:rey kya hogaya hain tujhe pagal hogaya hain kya kya sun raha hain tu...taani kuch bolrahi hain aur tu kuch aur sun raha hain...nich chal aur sojawarna tu sach mein pagal hogaya hain...(saying ths he was abt to turn bt was again stop by taani...she take 2steps forward to stop rey) Taani:rukiye rey (rey stop n luk at her n here rohan say in confusing expression)

Rohan:ye idiot aur bff kya baat kar rahe hain...itne dheer re bolre ki kuch sune nai aaraha hain...lagta hain Rohan Raichand tere nazeeb mein sirf video dekhna hain no audio...par ye bff waha kya khada hain pheli bar idiot ne bff se ye 3magical words bole abh tak to jake tgh hug dena tha par ye kar kya raha hain?itna cnfuse lagra jaise idiot ne aashi ne ise ilu kaha ho..hey KK help karo mere bff ki..(rey was luking at taani with intensity when taani catches her fingers in his other hand infrnt of her belly n say...) Taani:rey aapne kuch galat nahi suna aur nahi apke kaan baaj rahe hain...maine jo kaha apne wahi suna...(rey eyes get widen open on hearing taani he luks at her in unexpectly eyes n taani con) Taani:ha rey maine kaha ki main...(there was silence that taareys heartbeat was being heard...DHAK DHAK!!!!!DHAK DHAK!!!!! DHAK DHAK!!!!!!!rey was luking at taani 4 her to complete n taani was letting her heart out...n finaly both of then heartbeat 4 stop...4 a second when taani said slowly with luking straight into reys eyes...)

Taani:REY I...LOVE...YOU...(Rey face glow up his eyes get fild up with happines n kp luking at taani with happiness when taani con) Taani:ha rey maine kehdiya jo aap kabse mujhese suna chate the...I LOVE U..REY I REALLY LOVE U..LOVE U (taani words were ecoing around rey he was filling like his has gained his kingdom again his love his life his taani was telling the magical words...)

Taani:yahi 3 magical words aap mujhese suna chate the na...lijiye aaj maine aapka intezar khatam kiya aur aapse kehdiya that... I LOVE U..I LOVE REY...I LOVE U..I LOVE U REY...(Rey eyes were wet tears were flowing frm his eyes n now he unable to bare the distance between himslf n taani aftr hearing to taani n he runs to taani n cme infrnt of her n stand n was abt to hold taani by her hands bt he stop...taani eyes were also wet n she luk at him n then his hand then she say with eyes filled with tears) Taani:I REALLY LOVE U REY...I LOVE U...(by ths rey tightly hold her hands...n smiles in his tears n was just silent n luking at taani with filled happines in his eyes inside his tears...taani was also felling n was also eyes filled with tears bt seeing rey like ths n she unable to see him like ths just pull him in a tght hug n hold him tight as if she never wana go far frm him n rey get stunned by taanis hug bt soon he too hug her tightly with intensity n love he closes his eyes to feel the warmth of his love to feel his love same as with taani she too clsd her eyes tightly she huged rey tightly...n both were hugging eachother like ths the wind was flowing the moon n stars were witness of there confession...tears were stil flowling frm both of there eyes as the happines was muchmore then anythng precious than in these world they were felling complete in eachother arms...were so lost in there own world...seeing then like ths rohan was smiling widely...) Rohan:finaly KK ye dono ek hogaye...bas abh meri bstfrnd meri idiot n mere bff ko ek dusre ke saath rakhna hamesha...kitna intensly hug kar rahe hain do ek dusre ko...(aftr smetime rohan turn otherside n say)no rohan abh ise aage tere liye dekhna thik nahi hain akhir personal bhi kuch hota hain aur censor naam ki bhi cheez hoti hain...(he smiles n stil in same poistion he make a thumpsup to taarey n say)

Rohan:AL THE BEST GUYS ENJOY N HAVE FUNNN...(he smile smirkly n walk intn his room n close his roomdoor n go to sleep...Here taarey were stil huging eachother when rey slowly brk the hug n taani to brk hug n they get apart frm eachother n rey hold taani by her hands n bth smile acros there tears taani hair was comming on her face rey with his hand remove it cubs her face n lead his head on her head n therefore touches rey tears were flowing frm his eyes n taani luk at him n cubs his face n say...)

Taani:I LOVE U REY Rey:(smiling in hir tears)I LOVE TOO TAANI...I LOVE U..I REALLY DO...(both were cubbing eachother face n rey was unble to hold his tears n were flowing continusly n {Taani cnt see rey like ths with his hand pull his head towards her face n kisses down her eyes sucking the tears from rey eyes...rey closes his eyes n was stund to feel ths bt was just felling the movement.. taani do the same on left cheek she kiss on down of reys eyes sucking the tears which came from rey eyes...rey was felling the movement n taani wantd to take bck al the pain,worry n hurt she gave him...aftr kissing she move bck n see rey whose eyes were still closed n taani luk at rey with love in her eyes the wind was flowing around...the moon n stars were witnesing the love of two true lovers...taani hair were flying in the air...reys eyes were still closed n taani was luking at rey lovingly she slowly raise on her tiptoe n move close to rey they were so close that rey can feel taani being so close his grip on taani hands gets tighten...taani move more close to rey that there was only 1 inch distance btween there lips taani move more close more close more close n rey grip on taani hands get more tighten n with the same he was forcing his to close more more n more n finally taani kept her lips... ...on the rough bt smooth part above of reyslips...yes guys taani kissed near reys lips n then she came bck to her place n rey slowly open his eyes n luk at taani...he was expecting something else bt ths is also nt less then any dream come true 4 him... taani wasnt felling shy she was deep down luking into rey eyes to check is there any pain left there n rey was just luking into taani eyes to gues wht she searching in his eyes...she again cubs rey face n say)

Taani:I LOVE U REY I LOVE U...I LOVE ALOT...I LOVE U...(saying she pulls rey towards her still cubbing n start kissing on his over face...she kisses him on his rtcheek,rt eye forehead,lfeyes, lft cheek,near his lips...on his chin she was kissing him like she wants to just wash away every pain he has suffered...meanwhile rey hands came down to taani waist frm her hand...he was holding the grip on her waist softly when taani finaly touches her forehead with his n there noses were touching eachother...taani eyes were filled with tears n were flowing frm her eyes n she was felling reys pain whch she gave him n was unble to hold herself n say while shobbing...) Taani:r...rey i...i am...i am sorry rey...main bohut buri hu...maine apko bohut hurt ki...(bt was stopped as rey pulls her in a tight hug...he hug her pationatly leting tht he has no cmplains frm her hes happy to be with her...n he say)

Rey:I LOVE U TOO TAANI...I LOVE U..(taani try to say bt rey interupt her) Taani:rey... Rey:abh aur kuch maat bolu bas kuch mat bolo i just want to hear those words again...(taani smile btween her tears nsay)

Taani:I LOVE U REY...I LOVE U... REY:I LOVE U TOO TAANI...I LOVE U...(they both closes there eyes felling the movement in eachother arms hugging each other pationatly rey hands were on taanis soft n barebck n her hands were on his strng n stiff bck they were enjoying the feel of eachother tears frm there eyes were dried as wind to wantd to make the movement special n happy 4 then... they were hugging eachother pationatly rey was moving his hands on taanis barebck n taani was felling every touch of rey she was just tighting her grip on his bck...they were so closed n hugged eachother so pationatly that there was nt at all space 4 even air to pass...finally the wind also accepted its failur n kp moving around the two true love making the movement special...rey hands were stil moving on taanis bck n now the wind thought of trick to seprate the two lover n it started playing with taani hair by which his hair were falling on reys face n he gets distrub n open his eyes n see taani hair falling on his face...he smile to that n slowly brk the hug...taani too loosen its grip on rey bck n brk the hug n cme bck to her place...she luks at rey who was luking at her pationatly...she blushes seeing rey pationate eyes n her cheek becme red like red tomato...which was notice by rey n which made him go crazy 4 her...she was luking hot in that dress n mre over her eyes were driving him crazy as she was directly luking into them continusly...he was holding taanis arm n now he move his hand to her face by moving her hairs bck with both of his hand n cubs her face n touches his forehead to hers... taani slowly makes her eyes down n a smile comes on her face she was luking like an smiling angel rey see this n slowly moves his rt hand on taani lfrt side frm her cheek to her hand...travelling through cheek to her neckline..to her shoulder to her dupata which was pinned to her lft side...rey hands were moving frm taani arm whch was covered with dupata to her hand...n taani closes her eyes felling reys touch n rey was enjoying his princess his taanis expression tht is she keeps her rt hand on rey lft hand on her rtcheek n hold it tightly as rey hand was travelling her lft side to reach her lft hand...her eyes were closed n was felling reys touch even rey was lost in her seeing her cute n innocent face...he was so close to taani tht now it was difficult 4 him to move bck...so he goes forward showering al his love on her...his hands had reach taani hand n he interwine his fingers with her n hold it tightly taani too allow rey to do so n she too hold make the finger interwine tighty... rey forehead was still in same poisition he slowly move bck making a distance n see taani she too slowly open her eyes as she feel rey moving bck n luk at him...into his deep brown eyes which were asking her 4 her permission to get more close with her...she udrstnd rey question n she slightly mover her lips on rey hand whch were cubbing taani face n as she was holding it she makes her grip tight on it n kiss

on reys palm as a sign of agreement asa taani do ths rey pulls her again in a tight hug still holding the lft hand of taani interwine...n kp his lft hand on taani bck taani too kp his rt hand on reys bck...rey kp moving her hand on taani barebck n taani was enjoying n felling it...rey now startkissing on taanis rt side neckline...he was pationatly kissing her...n she cluches bck of reys serwani tightly... with her rt hand n rey was stil kissing neckline n shoulder of taani n at sametime he was moving his hands on her barebck... taani give better asses for rey by moving her head to lftside n rey kp kissing taani more pationatly...he kiss her on her neckline then her shoulder sucking the cold which was felt by wind flowing around then...he moves to her arams n kisses there n again slowly slowly kissing cme bck her neckline n shoulder...in the process taani gets weeken n loses her interwinged finger with rey n rey too loses it start bringing his rt hand up slowly touching taani hand...still kissing taani rt neckline n shoulder...the cold wind had also now turned to hot n warm air due to the hot chemistry between taarey... rey kpt kissing taanis neckline n shoulder n his rt hand had now reached taanis lft shoulder where her dupata was pinned...he slowly moves his hand to her dupata n pin still kissing taanis rt shouldr n neckline n taani was just standing infrnt of rey as a true lover to give him wht he wantd to give him his rt tht is to love her... her cluch on bck of rey serwani was stil tight...rey rt hand finaly reach pin by which dupata was attached to taanis lft side...rey slowly unpin the dupata stil lost in kissing n asa rey unpin the dupata it falls on the ground n taani moves her lft hand bck of rey n kp her hand there...rey moves his rt hand on taanis barebck n slowly start moving frm taanis lft shoulder to her frnt neck kissing it n taani makes head up giving rey the best access to kiss...as taani was nt wearing necklace...rey get the apportinuty to kiss taani frnt neckline making sure that he does nt kp any space while kissing her... n making her his own for ever...rey pulls taani move close when he cme to her lft shoulder n he pulls her with his hand whch where on taani bck n she cme crushing to him...he luks at her n she too slowly open her eyes n luk at him... as his eyes were getting him romantic luks n vibes she shyly smiles n luks down by ths rey moves his rt cheek to her lft cheek n touchs it n then bend on her lft shouldr n strt kissing stil pulling her close her hands were now streght down n with her rt hands she was clutting her ghagra n her lft hand was on rey strng bck... rey was kissing taani pationatly on her lft shouldr to her neckline...n to her arams... taani was just making rey comfortable by giving him better access then he again cme bck kissing to shouldr to neckline n slowly losens his grip on taani bck n move his rt hand reaches on taanis bck where her cholis dori whch was tied by himself was there he still kissing taani shouldr n neckline catches the one end of one dori n pulls it by which the dori get losen n nly 1 simple knt remains n asa the dori was pulled taani cluches her ghagra more tightly...rey slowly kissing taani neckline move frm her lft shouldr kissing to her bck...n taani closes her eyes more tightly n cluches her ghagra more tightly...rey move to taani bck passing kiss al over her bck lft shouldr n kp kissing her bareback frm slowly passing frm her left to her bck of her rt shoulder...taani was still standing there with clutching her ghagra...rey was kissing taani bck..n when he came to the middle of her bck rt down the dori n asa he catch hold of the dori... ...,,.thts yet taani beame so weak that she immdeatly moves forward taking smesteps leaving rey bck in postion in which he was kissing taani...rey luk at taani n she was breathing heavily...cluching her ghagra with rt hand tightly...rey notice ths n smiles n slowly move towards taani...taani was able to feel rey cming close to her she was breathing heavily to everystep of rey towards her btween ths she was smiling with the shyness n her eyes were rolling frm frnt to side n again frnt her hairs were flying in the air...she was felling weak on her legs her body was shivering...she was so weak she would have fallen bt before she had fall rey cme rt bck of her n slowly kpt his hand on her shouldr n taani closd her eyes on his touch cluching the ghagra...he slowly travelled her both hands frm her shoulder to her hand n palm n entwiged with her finger...n kp her chin resting on taanis shoulder n he too closes his eyes felling the cold breez which was flowing there around the two lovers...to witness the love,care,passion they share...4 eachother there was silence for few minutes...then slowly losens the hand entwinged n taani too lose the grip of hands n she stand in sameposition closing her eyes n rey slightly move bck n slowly hold taani waist n he slowly moves his lft hands frm her waist to her belly whch passes vibes in taanis body... rey make a hold on taanis belly n pulls her to him n she comes crushing to him...she slowly kps her lft hand on rey lft hand on her belly rey with his rt hand... moves the hairs frm taanis bck to rtside n start kissing her bck...taani make her grip tight on rey hand n with rt hand clucthes her ghagra tightly... rey slowly cme down frm bckneck middle of taani bck where dori was now tied with just 1knot n rey kissing above the dori opens the remaing 1knot of the dori...n the dori gets open n asa rey kiss taani over bck of taani at the dori place taani gives a bck hit...contracting her back...the breez was flowing more fastly n taani hair were flying in the air the leaves of the tree were sweeing frn here to there the nt was perfect the smal birds which were flying in air were making a beautiful sound at the middle of night which added more perfection to the night...rey was kissing taani bck going downdown n down frm middle of her bck untill he reached the bck hook of taani choli...rey kp kissing taani n went down the hook n he too went on his knees to get better access{bt dint unhook the choli} n went more down n he reached taani waist n kissed her there then he hold taani by waist n turned her to him now taani was facing rey n now rey was on his knees n he was kissing taanis stomach/belly he kissed her rt in middle on her bellybutton n taani in pleasure kp her finger in reys hair n started caressing his hair he putted wet kisses al over her belly n slowly startd moving upwards he was just above her stomach/belly when taani took a step bck n rey stopped kissing n lukd at her upwards her hands were still caressing his hair n she slowly sat down on her knees...she slowly came close to rey n was now very close to rey there were only few inches distance between there faces...taani move more close to rey n the distance of few inches get vanished n taani cubs reys face n kp giving wet kisses on his cheek,forehead n near lips...rey closes his eyes n then taani hug him tightly... rey to hug her bck tightly...as if never wanting her to lose again... rey was caressing taanis bareback n taani was caressing rey bck n his hair aft sometime rey brk the hug n move taanis hair bck n cubs taanis face n start kissing her pationtaly...he give wet kiss on her rt cheek.. rubbing her lips on her soft n smooth cheecks... then drag her lips on her forehead n kp a wet kiss on her forehead then he slowly move to her lft cheek n kiss her pationatly as taani eyes he slowly one by one kiss her on her eyes then he give wet peck near her lips n start leaning upon her kissing her neckline...she was bending down...down...n down n he leaning on her finaly he hold her waist n make her lay on the ground still kissing pationatly...now he leans on her rey was on top of taani...he was kissing taani over her face...her cheek...her forehead...her shoulder...her neckline...taani tall n smooth legs were now entrwinged with those of reys strng legs...taani steaches her lft hand side ways n rey moves his rt hand frm shoulder to her arm to her hand to her palm n catch hold of it n entwinged his fingers with hers...rey was kissing taani pulling down the choli frm taani shoulder n taani hands were in rey hair n was caressing them...n rey was busy kissing taani...over her shoulder...neckline n forehead ,face,eyes,cheeks n both were enjoying eachother n were felling complete... the moon was giving them light to luk down into eachothr eyes where as stars were sparkling making the night beautiful...the breez was flowing heavily making the night memorable 4 taarey the true lovers...rey was caressing taani hair n locking the hair behind her ears...n was kissing taani near her lips...taani was ready 4 wht next was comming as she knew that now rey wil going to give her a lipkiss n she has accept it n respond to it...as she was ready herself rey kp kissing taani over her neckline n caressing hair when he lukd at taani whoes eyes were closed n was ready to becme his taani 4 ever...taani beautiful eyes,her cheek whch wear more red then tomato n her lips whch wear as cruchy...as chocolate...as red as stawberry n as shape as an

apple to which anyne would see would love to bit it...n eat it...they were so delicious to handle or to stay away frm them n rey too was unble resit n start moving to taanis lips he cubs taani face n...as he was nly fewinches away when he closes his eyes n was to put his lips on taanis soft lips...bt bt bt bt sme flashbck flashes in his head...

FLASHBACK:-

Rey: oh meri cutely weird taani.ur too cute,,too sweet & too too too weird , bt suno aisa kuch nahi hain I melted on u.tumhari cuteness & beauty dekhkar I cant control myself yaa I wanted to kiss u. bt abh mujhe lag raha hain ki I will nt kiss u.as hamri first kiss should be very special..very special.so maine socha hain ki hamri first kiss tum khudh mujhe aake karogi{leans down on his knees n syas}till thn main reyansh singhania tumhara prince charming tumse ye vaada karta hain jab tak meri princess taani shikhawat khudh aakar mujhe kiss nahi karegi main bhi kiss nahi karunga.{n then gets up n says..}whts up kaise laga apne prince ka vaada {taani runs to him n hugs him tightlythen rey too hug her tightly .taarey smiling with eachothern lost in echothers hug}

Taani:thanks reyaap mujhe kitne ache se understand karte hainthank u.

Rey:tum bhi to mujhe kitne acha samjhti ho somain tumhe nahi to kise samjhunga{they remained hugging each other

FLASHBACK END:-

{rey slowly open his eye n he see the mst beautiful ,inocent,cute face in the world.. he smile at this n slowly moves n lay down beside taani on the ground n take a breath n luk at taani bending his lft hand n resting head in his palm he kp staring at taani..,...aftr smetime when taani dnt fell any action frm rey n as she feel lighted she slowly slowly open her eyes n frstly dnt find rey...then as she feels smenes gaze on her she luks to her rt side n find rey beside her she luks at him confusing as he was staring her with a beautiful smile on his face... she shyly luks down n here n there n slowly say)

Taani:kya hua?aap...aaap mujhe aise aise kyu dekh rahe hain...(rey smiles at her n lay down on straight removing his lft hand n keeping his rt hand under his head...taani slowly raises her eyes n luk at rey he was smiling n close his eyes by seeing ths taani too smiles n kp luking rey n his smile she was felling so happy to see this smile 4 her ths was nt an ordinary or simple it was the smile of making him happy by letting her heart to him...she smiles with her whole heart as she her love happy n smiling

rey eyes were closed n was still smiling...his face was glowing even though he had did fasting whole day...}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.1K 33
This Story is by my fav writer nithi_newlife on India Forums whom I cldnt get hold of to post it here so post it myself but the credit to the writing...
86.8K 3.9K 72
What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger than that. What if it's broken? Will hopes...
70.5K 3.9K 80
The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he's drunk. But please note, all scenes of...
24.1K 1K 40
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด...