š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™–š™Øš™Øš™žļæ½...

By DaddyAlycia

Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-s... More

š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™–š™£ š™–š™Øš™Øš™žš™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©
š™‡š™¤š™¤š™  š™›š™¤š™§ š™¢š™š
š˜¾š™¤š™£š™©š™§š™–š™˜š™©
š™’š™š™–š™©š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”
š˜¾š™¤š™›š™›š™šš™š š™–š™œš™–š™žš™£
š™„š™£š™©š™¤š™­š™žš™˜š™–š™©š™žš™£š™œ
š˜¾š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™š š™’š™–š™£š™™š™–
š™š™£š™™š™šš™§ š™¢š™® š™–š™Ŗš™©š™š™¤š™§š™žš™©š™®
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™’š™žš™Øš™ š™¢š™š š™”š™Ŗš™˜š™ 
š™‡š™šš™©'š™Ø š™„š™”š™–š™® š™– š™œš™–š™¢š™š
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™šš™£'š™© š™«š™šš™§š™® š™Øš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™›š™žš™˜
š™’š™¤š™§š™  š™©š™¤ š™™š™¤
š™’š™š™–š™© š™„ š™Øš™–š™®, š™„ š™™š™¤
š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™’š™š™žš™©š™š š™¬š™žš™£š™š
š˜æš™¤ š™¬š™š š™¢š™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™£š™šš™§š™«š™¤š™Ŗš™Ø, š™—š™–š™—š™®?
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™– š™œš™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”, š™—š™šš™œ
š™‰š™¤š™¬, š™”/š™‰
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š
š™ˆš™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™›š™šš™šš™” š™œš™¤š™¤š™™
š™Žš™š™š š™™š™šš™Øš™šš™§š™«š™šš™™ š™žš™©
š˜æš™šš™Øš™„š™šš™§š™–š™©š™š š™¢š™šš™Øš™Ø
š™ƒš™¤š™¬ š™„ š™©š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™ˆš™žš™Øš™Ø š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›
š˜¾š™–š™£ š™„ š™ š™žš™Øš™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N
š™€š™–š™§š™£ š™žš™©
š™Žš™©š™–š™® š™š™šš™§š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™’š™š™–š™© š™™š™žš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™¤ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™š
A/N
š™„ š™™š™–š™§š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™„ š™™š™¤, š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ?
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™®/š™£
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š š™„š™„
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¤š™¬š™š š™¢š™š š™– š™«š™žš™Øš™žš™©, š™™š™–š™§š™”š™žš™£š™œ
š™‰š™šš™¬ š™®š™šš™–š™§, š™£š™šš™¬ š™™š™šš™˜š™žš™Øš™žš™¤š™£
š™š™š™–š™© š™¬š™žš™£š™Ø š™©š™š™š š™—š™šš™Øš™©
š™Šš™, š™Øš™š™š'š™Ø š™Øš™¤ š™„š™§š™šš™©š™©š™®
š™š™šš™–š™™š™® š™©š™¤ š™œš™¤?
š™ˆš™¤š™§š™£š™žš™£š™œ, š™‰š™–š™©
š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™—š™šš™£š™šš™›š™žš™©š™Ø
š™š™šš™šš™” š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N

š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™©š™š™šš™¢

9.5K 246 181
By DaddyAlycia

The party had already started when we arrived, they didn't even ask us for our names at the entrance, the second that they saw Natasha was enough to let us pass.

There were a lot of people, my nerves increase as we enter the room.

And there was, of course, Tony Stark with his wife, Pepper. Natasha and Wanda walk towards their and obviously, I have to go with them. I walk behind trying to go unnoticed, but

"Y/N/N, darling, how have you been?" Pepper walks between the two women covering for me to give me a hug, which I respond positively.

"Pepper, hey, I've been fine and you?" we break from our embrace and both Miss Romanoff and Miss Maximoff look at me questioningly.

"You know each other?" Wanda points to us.

"Yes, Y/N/N is our little treasure." Tony answers which leaves them more confused.

"They are friends of my parents." I say as I walk over to greet Tony.

"How is your mother, is she better after the accident?" Pepper puts her hand on my shoulder as my anger grows at the thought of her.

"Yes, they're both fine now, there's nothing to worry about, if you'll excuse me." I pull out of her grasp leaving the four of them behind as I head towards the bar, this is going to be a long night.

Wanda's pov

"Excuse me, an accident?" I ask as I watch Y/N ​​leave.

"Oh, her parents had an accident about six months ago, her mother was driving and they collided. Her father was in a coma for three months on the verge of death." My eyes open wide, I would not have imagined. A sad smile appears on my face when I look back at her.

"But, are they both okay now?" Natasha asks as she crosses her arms, a worried look appears on her.

"Yes, they are both well, but were a few difficult months for her, she is very attached to her father. She was unrecognizable when this happened, but now with the new job she looks distracted or at least better.

Natasha and I nod, we continue talking for a while longer until I excuse myself to go look for Y/N. Walking slowly to the bar, I see three empty shots on the wood.

"You started off strong, don't you think?" She guides her eyes to me as the waiter puts a fourth shot in front of her, without hesitation she takes it, some of the clear liquid dripping down the side of her mouth.

I reach my thumb to wipe the drops of alcohol that were on her face, she looks at me but has a dull look.

"Go strong or don't go, right?" she smiles but it's not the usual warm smile.

"Yeah, are you okay, darling? I can tell you a little, I don't know, turn off maybe?"

"I'm fine, Miss Maximoff, don't worry." The fifth shot already on her lips does not say the same.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

"Thank you, Miss Maximoff."

"A shot, please" Y/N looks at me with a quick eyebrow "What? I can't drink or what?" She raises her hands up in surrender, I giggle and sit next to her.

Natasha's pov

Wanda went to look for Y/N, I stayed talking to Tony and Pepper.

"And how do you know Y/N's parents?"

"Her father and I went to the same university, law, you know. Her mother studied economics with Pepper. They have a very well-known company, I would be surprised if you don't know it, is one of the best in NY, Deloitte Company." Tony tells me a little more.

"Are you serious? Her father is Y/F/N?" He nods, "he helped me last year with a case where we had to sue the parents of a patient, I didn't relate it to her because she did psychology."

"Yes, her parents were very angry with her for choosing that career." this time Pepper speaks.

"But, she has four masters at the age of twenty-one, how could they be mad about that?" I furrow my eyebrows, I can't understand how they could feel this way.

"Y/N is an only child, Nat. She is the one who has to take charge of her parents' company, they wanted her to be there but she chose something else, although it has gone well, her mother is still angry with her ."

If she has problems with her mother I'm not surprised why she likes older women, it's understandable.

"What a shame, Y/N is a good girl, she does her job perfectly and the knowledge she has is incredible, even I was shocked, and you know me, there is nothing that can do that." The couple nods, "And has her mother always been that way to her? You said she was closer to her father."

"Y/M/N has always been like that, since she was just a baby, I think she only had her to impress the rest and Y/N did it, with how good she is. The only thing she doesn't forgive or let show is she likes women, she hates it."

This girl is full of mommy issues.

"What a shame, well I'm going to look for Wanda and Y/N, we'll run into each other later."

I go to the bar and see like ten shot glasses. I hear them laughing too much, it's not even ten at night, god.

"Wanda, what are you doing? It's not ten at night and you're already drunk?"

"Natasha it's obvious what we're doing, we're taking shots!" Y/N is the one who responds, at least she looks more animated. The way she says my name sends a shiver through my spine.

"Yes, I know." I roll my eyes while I sit on the other side of her. "Two glasses of water please" I order the waiter and earn a shout from the two women next to me. "What?"

"We don't want water, we want more alcohol!" Y/N says laying her hand on my thigh.

"Yes more alcohol, don't be boring, Nat!" Wanda leans in next to her, slipping one of her arms behind Y/N.

"First water, then alcohol," the waiter places the two glasses in front of me, I pass one to each of them and wait for them to drink it.

Y/N's pov

The music resounds in my ears, it's almost one in the morning, I'm on the floor dancing, I have no idea where Natasha and Wanda are. It doesn't matter, I just keep dancing.

Alcohol runs through my veins and I only think about the notes of the song that is playing. My body moving to the beat of the music, letting myself go, feeling free.

I feel a pair of hands grab my hips, a body pressing me from behind, I guide my head back with my eyes closed, I can't tell who it is but it feels great.

Most of the room is dark, only red lights illuminating sectors of the dance floor at times, that pair of hands go from my hips to my waist.

A growl from the person behind me echoes in my ears as I push my hips back. I recognize who she is and I like our dance even more. My hips moving slower and slower creating a perfect friction.

"Why you're so hot in everything you do, you're driving me insane, Y/N." a wet kiss is placed behind my ear, an inaudible moan escaping my lips.

The weekend plays, Lost in the fire running through my ears, Wanda sings for me with her raspy voice.

I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on (lights on, lights on, lights on)
You're the only one I've got my sights on (sights on, sights on, sights on)
Type of sex you could never put a price on (price on, price on, price on)
I'll take it off, you're the one I'll roll the dice on (dice on, dice on, dice on)

I feel my arousal grow, a knot in my stomach every time she squeezes my hips to get closer to me. The song keeps playing, our movements in sync.

I'm tired of being home alone (home alone)
Used to have a girl a day (girl a day)
But I want you to stay (I want you to stay, hey)
You said you might be into girls (into girls)
You said you're going through a phase (through a phase)
Keepin' your heart safe (keepin' your heart safe, oh)
Well maybe you can bring a friend (bring a friend)
She gon' ride on top your face (top your face)
While I fuck you straight (while I fuck you straight, yeah)

Wanda turns me around, her gaze full of desire for me and her dilated pupils only make me want to kiss her, it's the only thing I can think about, but unfortunately I can't do that. I lean in close to her to whisper in her ear.

"Bathroom, in ten."

I start to walk through the crowd, avoiding male hands that want to touch me, the only ones I can think of are my boss's and I know it's wrong, but why does she feel so good?

I walk into the bathroom to find Natasha leaning against the sink, she looks so hot like that. My dreams reappear in my mind. I sigh seeing her look at me with such devotion.

I feel dizzy at the silence here, the music is heard in the distance, a beep resounds in my ears. I have to lean against the wall, otherwise I'll fall.

Natasha approaches me, her hand grabbing my waist, I feel a shiver run through my body. Her head comes up to my neck, she leaves kisses from my earlobe to my collarbone. I whimper at the feel of her soft lips on my skin.

I feel her saliva burning me, she is so addictive, almost as much as Wanda. I wonder how her kisses will taste, will they be soft like Wanda's? I don't think so.

"Miss Romanoff, this is wrong." A moan comes after my words as Natasha sucks on my weak spot.

"If this is wrong, why are you responding so well to me? Tell me detka," her hands go to my hips, tugging them and slipping one leg between mine. "Tell me you don't like this, that you don't like when I touch you, when I put my thigh between yours."

My hips twisting down for friction, I want to stop but I can't, this is stronger than me, I need her. I need them.

"That's what I was thinking." Natasha looks at me with a smirk on her face and takes my lower lip between her teeth, pulling it towards her, I moan in pain but I like it. She doesn't kiss me, she turns away and leaves me here, lied frustrated on the wall.

I approach the mirror, fixing my hair, how can I kiss Wanda after letting Natasha touch me like that?

When she enters to the bathroom I take her hand and lead her back to the dance floor, she doesn't understand my change of behavior but she follows me anyway.

"What happened?" Wanda comes closer so I can listen to what she tells me.

"Nothing, let's keep dancing." She agrees with my explanation and we continue moving to the rhythm of the music.

I need more alcohol, after what happened with Natasha I got off all the drunkenness. I ask Wanda if she can get me something strong to drink, she nods and walks over to the bar.

I feel an intense gaze but I don't dare to look up. My movements continue until a man grabs me around the waist. I take his hands off my body but insistently, he puts them back. Uhg, men.

"I don't want to dance with you." he grabbed her hands and yanked them hard "Go away." I turn around to change places but he grabs my wrist. "Get the fuck off."

Before he can turn me around a redhead punches him in the face, making him sway and loosen my grip.

"She said no, asshole." Natasha runs one of her hands down my lower back and we walk to the nearest wall. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Yes, I'm fine, Miss Romanoff." I see Wanda with our drinks in her hands looking for me, we exchange glances and she walks towards us. "Thank you." I smile at her.

"There is no reason to." she smiles back at me and Wanda walks up to us.

"Here, darling." She hands me my drink, "Natasha, didn't know you were joining us, otherwise I  would have brought you something." Wanda tilts her head, uh, she's jelaous.

"It's okay, Wands, I was just helping Y/N." Natasha looks at me and then at Wanda.

"Something happened?" She leads her gaze on me, concern taking over her face.

"A guy wouldn't let me go, he grabbed me really hard and Natasha knocked him down, but I'm fine." I say laughing.

"Okay, thank god you're fine."

The time pass so fast, a lot of drinks later it must be at least three in the morning, Wanda, Natasha and I drunk on the floor dancing is something I would have never thought about, who got drunk with her boss?

Unholy, it sounds in the speakers, my body taken by the music, the alcohol and the two women that I have on each side.

Wanda walks up to me, we dance face to face, one of her legs slipping between mine, our hips bumping to the rhythm of the song. Natasha's gazes on our dance.

A body now pressing me from behind, places her hands on my hips, pushing me back against hers, causing my center to rub against Wanda's thigh, a moan comes from me that only the two women who are pressing me hear. I hear groan from each woman.

I can't describe what I'm feeling right now, the excitement that runs through my body, the wetness between my thighs, I think I could die at any moment and I would be the happiest woman in the world.

Natasha squeezes my hips tighter, hers brushing against my ass, my center brushing against Wanda, this is all too much. All the other people disappear, it's just the three of us, Natasha and Wanda are not my boss and I'm not her assistant.

I don't want this night to ever end.

A/N: Hi babys, how u doing? 

Y/F/N: your father's name     Y/M/N: you mother's name

A little more about Y/N's life and past, what u think? This chapter is hotness, no other word to explain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

About You By zel

Fanfiction

30.4K 1.3K 41
I pushed her off me and down to the floor, "don't touch me." "What the fuck is your problem?" Wanda sighed, standing up and brushing the dust off her...
8.8K 207 10
Just a typical Professor Romanoff x student fanfic :) You are at NYU studying Russian, creative writing, and maths. Everyone has warned you about yo...
4.7K 182 16
Looking forward to this moment for years, Wanda Maximoff had many feelings and anticipations regarding her transition to university: nervous, yet exc...
243K 9.3K 69
"You haven't done anything wrong Y/N," Natasha says softly. "Then why are you acting like this? Why aren't you looking at me?" I raise my voice. "Be...