Spirited Soul || Sonic x Soni...

Da Dl_Shadz

โ I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be lef... Altro

First Meeting
New Neighbour
Old Memories [Prt.1]
Old Memories [Prt.2]
Old Memories [Prt.3]
Hangout and Camping
Development of Emotions and Powers
Some Emotional Adjustments
Amy's Missing Hammer
Mission Hammer [Prt.1]
Mission Hammer [Prt.2]
When Will This Mission End!?
Hammer Accomplished
Jealousy? No...Yes!!
Today is...
Misunderstandings
Met Someone Familiar
Shadow The Hedgehog...
Baby Sonica?!!
The Future's in Danger?!
Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.
Cleared Misunderstandings
Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!
Best Birthday Gift
Secret's Out but Key...
Training and Care
Different Personalities
[ NOTICE ]

Key's Soul

78 10 0
Da Dl_Shadz

SONIC'S POV

I lied down on the couch and sighed... Sonica has been through alot...and..she blames her powers for it.. But why did people treat her that way?! It's their fault not hers...

I just want to help her... Shadow and I..promised to help her. I can't believe that she went through so much! I sighed and looked at the roof. Maybe Sonica is asleep now. I yawned and closed my eyes, still thinking about Sonica.

"Hey, Faker."

I opened my eyes and sat up, "What?"

"I wanted to talk about Sonica.." Shadow walked towards me.

I got off the couch and stood up as well, "Yeah, we have to do something. We have to help her."

Shadow nodded and said, "Yes... I just... I can't believe that she went though so much just because people refused to accept her..."

"I was thinking the same.. I really really want to do something for her.." I said while looking at Sonica's bedroom door.

"Most importantly, I want you to take care of her." Shadow said and crosses his arms, "But I can take care of her way better than you."

I clenched my fists, "I care about her too, okay? Stop acting like Sonica only means something to you only. I love her, okay? I will do anything for her."

Faker! Why does he always think that he's the only one here?!

Just then...we heard Sonica whimpering.

I looked at Shadow and quickly ran to Sonica's bedroom.

"P-Pro..fessor.. I am sorry.." She whimpered in her sleep.

"Oh, Sonica.." I whispered in concern and quietly sat beside her on the edge of the bed. Then I stroked her quills softly, "It's okay, Sonica... It's okay.." I tried to calm her down but she kept whimpering in her sleep, mumbling about her professor and Eva.

Shadow was standing in the doorframe, silently.

I gently held her in my arms and stroked her quills softly, "It's okay, my Sonica... I am right here... I am not leaving you alone.." I whispered softly while rocking her gently in my arms. I was really very gently so that she wouldn't wake up.

"You will give her the happiness that I know I can never be able to give her as a brother...but I will always be here for her... And we will help her with her powers..." said Shadow as he walked back to his room (the secret underground room that Sonica had made).

I sighed and looked down at Sonica who was now sleeping calmly in my arms. I gently brushed her quills and kissed her forehead.

"E..va.." She mumbled in her sleep and a small smile formed on my lips.

"I promise, Sonica.. I'll stay by your side... I will never let you feel alone.. I won't let anyone treat you any differently... I promise.." I whispered softly and closed my eyes while stroking her quills gently. Her head was resting on my chest as I held her close and my head was resting on the headboard of the bed.

-- THE NEXT MORNING --

SONICA'S POV

I felt a very soft thing under my cheek, it was not a pillow. It was soft and furry... I also felt two warm arms around me. Then I opened my eyes and a small smile formed on my lips as I realized who it was. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I felt so safe in his arms. Then I closed my eyes again and sighed...

I saw Key in my dream...and even in my dreams, Key turned into ashes when I tried to touch Key... This was really a bad dream... I even saw Eva...and Professor's death in my dream.. everyone was blaming me... Was this not a bad dream?

I sighed quietly, but then I felt a hand behind my head.

"Hey.. you are awake.." Sonic looked at me and smiled.

I nodded a little and was about to get off of him but then, he sat up and pulled me onto his lap, making my back face him.

"What are you doing, Sonic..." I asked while trying to get off of his lap but he kissed the top of my head and held me even tighter.

"I just want you to relax..." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

I sighed and looked down, still thinking about Key...

"It's okay..." He stroked my quills softly.

I sighed and turned around to look at him, "Sonic, I-"

"Shh.." He quickly kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

He slowly broke the kiss and placed his hand on my cheek, "It's okay.. Key is right here. In your heart." He kissed my cheek softly.

I quickly hugged him very very tightly and sniffled.

"Oh, Sonica..." He gently stroked my quills, "It's okay..."

I sniffled quietly and wiped my eyes, then I heard someone talking outside the house and my ears twitched.

"Where are we supposed to live now..." I heard someone say.

"What is it?" He asked while petting my head.

"Someone...is talking.." I slowly got off the bed and looked out of the window.

"Who is talking? All I am hearing is some birds chirping." said Sonic as he walked towards me.

"But..." My eyes widened a bit, "Wait.. I am able to understand their language."

"What?! You can?!" Sonic was surprised.

"I-I got this power because of...Key.." I looked down. "Key.... I wish you were here..."

Then Sonic quickly picked me up in bridal style.

"W-What are you doing, Sonic?" I asked while holding onto him.

"I hate seeing you upset! So, I am gonna cheer you up!" He squeezed me tightly in his arms.

I smiled a little, " Okay, now please put me down.."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "Nope."

"Please.." I looked down slightly, "I am not in the mood..."

"I am sorry but...I can't help but kiss you." He let out a playful sigh.

"Well don't mind me." Shadow sipped his coffee while leaning against the doorframe.

Sonic rolled his eyes.

"Come on, faker. Sonica has some training to do today." said Shadow as he placed the cup on the table.

"What training?" I asked while Sonic didn't land me down. I was still in his arms in bridal style.

"To help you control your powers." Sonic kissed my nose softly.

"But.." I looked at Shadow then at Sonic.

"No buts, Sonica. And Sonic, put her down." Shadow crossed his arms.

"Fine!" Sonic landed me down on the floor.

Just then Sonic got a call on hus communicator.

"Sonic!! Sonica!! Shadow!! Are you guys, okay?! We heard that the forest behind Sonica's house has been burnt into ashes!! Tails, Sticks, Knuckles and I are coming over right away!!"" shouted Amy.

"Oh no..." I put my hands over my face.

Then Sonic replied, "We are okay, Amy. And-"

Shadow cut off Sonic and said, "And you don't have to come over. Everything's fine."

"But-"

Shadow cut off Amy as well and said, "There is a sale with 60% discount today. Sticks would love to join you. Tails must be working with his invention and Knuckles has to work out. None of you have to come over. No more questions." He quickly cut the call.

"What a good liar..." Sonic whispered.

"I only lied about the sale, faker. Now let's go." Shadow started walking.

I nodded and followed him.

Sonic also followed after him and said, "Hey, you know that Sonica has got a new power. She can understand what the other animals are saying."

"As if we are not hedgehog-like-animals?" Shadow raised his eyebrow while walking.

"Well, we are animals. But according to Sonic Boom Universe and SEGA, there are some animals which can't talk like us. That's why Tails had made U.T before." said Sonic with a grin.

"Sometimes you say the right things, faker..." said Shadow. Then he looked at me, "And Sonica, how are you feeling today?"

"Fine..." I said quietly while looking down at my hands.

Soon we reached the forest and as said by Amy, it was burnt into ashes....

"She's the one who burnt out houses last night.. She looks like a mad hedgehog to me.." A bird said to another bird.

Why did I get this power to understand animal's languages...

"I can fix this..." I sighed and sat on the ground. Then I placed my hands on the ground and closed my eyes, focusing on my breath.

Shadow and Sonic watched me quietly.

Then my hands started to glow green and the plants, trees, flowers and grasses started to regrow...

"Whoa.." Sonic whispered in amazement as the plants also glowed green for a few seconds and the glow faded after the plants had grown back to normal height and size like before.

"Yayy, we can make our nests now!" a bird chirped.

"Now I can store my nuts!" said a small squirrel.

This power is not that bad after all... but... I sighed and looked down at the grass. "Why couldn't I bring Key back..."

Shadow and Sonic looked at eachother then looked at me.

"Sonica..." Shadow was about to place his hand on her shoulder but Sonic placed his hand on Shadow's shoulder and shook his head slowly.

Shadow sighed.

"Let's just start the training..." I stood up while looking down.

Then Sonic's stomach rumbled and he rubbed the back of his neck. "I-I.."

"Hungry?" I asked and suddenly an apple popped up in my hand but...I was surprised to see that the apple was blue like the same apple that Key had given me that day... The apple had just formed on my hand by itself.

"How is this apple blue?! And how did it form so suddenly?!" Shadow and Sonic asked with wide eyes.

"Key..." I whispered quietly while looking down at the apple.

"Is this poisoned?!" asked Shadow.

"No.. It's not..." I looked at them.

But they didn't seem to believe me.

I sighed and took a bite of the apple just to prove them that it's not poisoned.

"Sonica! Don't!" Shadow and Sonic said in unison.

I looked at them while chewing on the apple. "It's not poisoned.."

Then Shadow and Sonic's eyes widened as my fur started to glow blue.

"Sonica! Stop eating that!" Sonic threw the apple on the ground.

The glow of my fur faded as my eyes turned dark and a deep growl escaped from me.

"Sonica... Are you okay.." Sonic asked in a concerned way.

I growled and clenched my fists as my fur was turning black. "Key..." I growled.

"Key?" Shadow and Sonic looked at eachother then at me.

"You threw Key's apple..." I said in a deep voice, my pupils were white and fur was dark. A few shadowy figures started to form around me as my servants.

"You shall pay for it!!!" I shouted and raised my fist, making the shadowy figures attack Shadow and Sonic.

"Sonica!! Please calm down!" Sonic tried to hit the shadowy figure but his fist went right through it and nothing happened.

"Sonica!!" Shadow growled while fighting against the shadowy figures.

I growled and was about to attack but then suddenly a very very bright flash occured out of nowhere and something made me unconscious...

But after a few minutes, I got conscious and found myself in Sonic's arms.

"You will be okay, Sonica. I promise..." A heard a voice which I had once heard before.

Then I slowly opened my eyes and saw...someone sitting next to me.

"Who are you... What are you..." I rubbed my eyes in disbelief as he was a bit transparent.

Shadow and Sonic looked at eachother with a confused look.

"It's me, Sonica... Key..." He smiled softly, his voice was soft.

"Key??!!" I looked at him up and down with wide eyes in disbelief. Tears of happiness welled up in my eyes.

"Sonica.. Who are you talking to? Are you okay?" Sonic asked while cupping my cheek with his hand.

"Sonic! Shadow! Key!! It's Key!! Key!! He's here!!" I pointed at Key.

"There is no one else, Sonica..." Sonic rubbed my head softly, "Maybe you are hurt.."

"No! Key is right here!! Look! He's here! In a human-like form!! Why don't you see?! He's right here!" I shouted while pointing at Key again.

Shadow and Sonic looked at eachother with a worried and confused look on their faces.

"They can't see me, Sonica..." Key whispered, "I am just a soul...whom only you can see..."

"What..." I looked at him as tears welled up in my eyes again. "But, Key..."

"Sonica... look at me... It's just the three of us here..." Sonic cupped my cheek with his hand again, making me look at him.

"B-But, Key's right here..." Tears rolled down my cheeks, "He's right here.." I sniffled and wiped my tears quickly.

"Sonica..." Shadow sounded worried.

"Key's here.. Believe me.." I sniffled and looked around for Key but he was gone... "Key..."

"We will start the training tomorrow, Sonica... You have to rest..." Sonic said as he picked me up in his arms.

I sniffled and looked up at him, "Sonic... Believe me.. Key was here... His soul was here... Don't you believe me?"

He sighed quietly and started carrying me home, "I love you, Sonica but... Key can't be..."

"Believe me, please.. Shadow! You believe me, right?" I sniffled and looked at him.

He also sighed and looked down.

I couldn't stop the tears that were forming in my eyes. "Key was here.. He said that only I can see his soul.." I whispered while burying my face in Sonic's chest as he was still carrying me.

Sonic and Shadow sighed at the same time.

"Don't worry, Sonica... You can see me, be happy." Key whispered right behind my ear.

I was startled and looked behind, "Key..." I whispered.

"Don't worry, Sonica.." He winked with a small smile.

I wiped my tears as a smile formed on my lips, "Key, you are here..."

"I was always here, Sonica... And now, you can see me and listen to me..." He said while walking behind Sonic.

I smiled, "Key, I-"

Shadow cut me off and said, "Sonica, please.. Key's not here... Stop it... Please..." He sighed.

"But-"

"Sonica, please.. Shadow is right..." Sonic whispered in a concerned way as he held me closer to his chest.

Meanwhile, Key was winking at me from behind while chewing on the same blue apple. Then he whispered, "I already told you, only you can see me."

I smiled a little. Sonic and Shadow looked at eachother with a confused look on their faces.

"I will come as soon as you call me, Sonica..." Key whispered and he suddenly disappeared.

I let out a soft, happy sigh and closed my eyes. I was still in Sonic's arms.

Key... I am so glad you are here... I don't care if others see you or not...

SONIC'S POV

"Sonica..." I whispered while cradling her in my arms.

"Hm?" She looked up at me.

She's way too cute...

I smiled and kissed her forehead softly.

"Sonic, Key was here.. Believe me.." She said.

I smiled and kissed her lips softly.

She returned the kiss, her eyes closed.

My heart says that she is telling the truth that Key was really here... But my brain says no... I do believe her but...

I sighed quietly against her lips.

"Sonic! Sonica! Shadow! They you are!" said Tails. Sticks, Knuckles and Amy were standing behind him.

I looked at them, still carrying Sonica in my arms, "Hey, guys.."

"Sonic... The forest is all okay now.. Do you know how?" asked Amy.

I looked at Shadow and we shook our heads, "Nope. No idea.."

"Oh..okay.." Tails then looked at Sonica, "Sonica.. you look hurt.. what happened.."

She just shook her head.

"Let's get inside.." I said as I carried her inside her house. "You can rest now." I gently placed her on the couch. Shadow sat beside her.

"Sonica, did everything go well?" asked Silver.

What does he mean by that?! Does he know about her powers?! Wait.. I forgot that he's from the future..

She nodded quietly and looked down, whispering, "I saw Key..."

"Key? What Key?" asked Tails.

"Nothing, nothing. She was just talking about a door key.." I let out a nervous laugh while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh, okay.." Tails then looked at his communicator.

"I still don't understand... The villagers told us that the forest is burnt but now, the forest is all fine... How..." Amy asked while looking down.

"Maybe the villagers lied." I shrugged.

"But why would they-"

I cut off Amy and said, "The forest's completely fine. That's all that matters."

"Sonica.. why are you so quiet today... Is something wrong..." asked Tails.

Just. Don't disturb her...!

SONICA'S POV

"Sonica.. why are you so quiet today... Is something wrong..." asked Tails.

I looked down again and said quietly, "Key was there..."

"Key again? What is this Key she's talking about?" asked Knuckles while scratching his head.

I sighed an looked down.

"You don't have to tell them about me, Sonica..." Key whispered in my ear from behind.

I was startled again then I whispered back, "Don't scare me like that."

"Sorry. I will be back soon." He whispered and disappeared.

"Who are you whispering to, Sonica?" asked Amy.

"Nothing.. I mean no one..." I looked away.

"She needs to see a therapist." said Sticks with her eyes narrowed.

I looked down and clenched my fists while trying to stay calm.

"Sonica... Calm down please.." Sonic whispered while holding my hand.

I looked at him and looked at everyone else....

One day.. I will prove it that Key is real...

"What are you thinking, Sonica?" asked Amy.

I shook my head while looking down.

Then Knuckles said, "Wait guys, we forgot that the readers are complaining about late updates. Someone had even commented."

I and Sonic looked at eachother then at Knuckles. "But the author is trying her best to update on time." We both said at the same time.

"The author is sorry for the late updates but she didn't update for so long because of some problems... Her parents had even turned the wifi off for a whole month. Her relationships weren't going well. Exams were also giving her alot of pressure. She cried silently in her room till she fell asleep... It was hard for her... But she just overcame depression a few weeks ago! And I am so proud of her!" I said and stood up.

"The author is trying, readers... She is trying her best..." I sighed and looked at Sonic again. "We are sorry on the behalf of the author..."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

6K 165 32
After Graduation it's time for Princess Blaze to head back to her home dimension. Even though she has made plenty of friends it seems that a few has...
1.5K 19 7
One year after the fall of the eggman empire, things have gone back to normal. Sonic and his friends have settled in the Green hills while knuckles a...
107K 2.7K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} ใ€ŠWarning! Boyร—Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...
585 12 9
It's been a few months since Runa became part of Team Sonic as a family. They worked together to defeat Dr. Eggman and restore peace and harmony in S...