Abandoned By My Mate

Von ImBrokenSaveMe

When Aslin is chosen to participate in the mating run she is forced to travel with three strange males to the... Mehr

A Wonderful Family
To Be Chosen
Call me by my name
Crushes on Soldiers
Rubbed Raw
Found
Chased
Abandoned
Lust Filled Heat
Challenged
Why?
Foes and Friends
Jealousy
Needy Male
Lady Bitch
Cloaks and Jealous Males
Lessons in Being a Lady
How Do I Fix This?
Let Me Help
Gossip
Dominated
So Much for a Wonderful Family
What Tongue?
Mated Mind Rot
Timeline
To be bonded
Pray for the Children
Esmae
Talk About Family Problems
Gifts for Friends
Steam
Growth
Sinners
Authors note
Sweets and Seers
The Plot Thickens
The Blood Prince*
Sugar and Spice*
Omega*
Stupid Dramatic Girl*
Darkness
Trama is Hard to Write*
Dancing with Disaster*
Panic and Comfort*
Morning Sex and Pillow Talk
Sorry Readers
Edited
Pack
Love

Bathtime!

575 26 2
Von ImBrokenSaveMe

Azrael groaned, his white teeth sinking into his full lips. I sighed happily, the warmth of the water sinking into my bones. I wasn't used to such cold weather, and the bath was a wonderful way to get warm.

"You look happy," Azrael commented, his sharp silver eyes watching me, his legs surrounding me.

"It's very cold up here," I replied, lowering myself deeper into the water.

"Don't worry," He grabbed a lock of my hair that was floating in the bubbly water, "I am having some fur coats made for you, and there are already dresses waiting for you to try on tonight. I've sent for a seamstress to come take your measurements. Should only be a few days before she arrives."

"You did all that?" I was surprised, "Why do you care so much?"

He twirled my golden hair with his long fingers, "You're my mate now, I take care of what is mine."

My skin pricked at his words, my beastly side melting into a puddle of affection. Azrael tilted his head, my eyes instinctively flicking to the exposed skin there. He leaned closer to me, his large hand gripping my chin tightly.

"I love it when you look at me like that." He growled, pulling my face towards his.

His lips crushed into mine, arms wrapping around me and pulling me up into his lap. Running my hands through his jet black hair, tugging on the soft strands. Moaning into his mouth, his hard length sliding against my core. Hands coming up to palm my breast, rolling my pebbled nipples in his fingers.

"You feel so good, Aslin." He groaned into my mouth, pulling on my lower lip with his teeth.

Moans and breathy sighs filled the quiet room. The water sloshing against the side of the tub, one hand gripping my hip tightly, forcing me to grind on the hardness beneath me. He lowered his mouth to my breast, his teeth scraped against the hardened bud.

"Az," My head was clouded with lust, any resistance I had disappeared as soon as he put his mouth on me.

"What do you want?" He growled, his silver eyes boring into mine. "Tell me what you want, Aslin."

"Please," I moaned, gripping onto his shoulders.

"Please what?" Azrael asked, his body stilling beneath me, "What do you want?"

"I want you," I huffed, grinding against him to relieve the heat building in my core. "Please, take me."

Azrael grinned, lifting me up easily with one arm, his hand reaching between us to grip his manhood. The tip of him pressed against me, pushing into me. I tensed, the pain of being stretched too far splintering through me.

"Relax, beautiful," Azrael muttered, his teeth clenched together as he resisted slamming into me. "Just a little more and it'll feel better."

I bit my lip, "I want more."

The mix of pleasure and pain was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. I rocked my hips, forcing him deeper inside me. He groaned, his body tensing against me. Pressing my hands against his shoulders, I pulled myself up on his hard length only stopping when just the head of him was left inside me.

Meeting his eyes I grinned, enjoying the pained look on his face, his jaw clenched tightly together. He flexed his hips, pushing more of his length inside of me. I lowered myself on him, the pain beginning to turn into pleasure. Azrael gripped my hips, lifting me up on his cock then pushing me down quickly.

The cooling water sloshing over the edge of the tub. Heat licked through my veins, wrapping my arms around his neck. Clinging to him as though he was a raft in the middle of the sea. Moaning, clawing at his golden skin, he hit that spot inside me that made everything else fade away.

My release shattered through me. White flashing in my vision as I came, shaking and shuddering on his cock. Azrael grunted, slamming up into me and pumping me full. He kept a tight grip on my hips, keeping me in place as he came.

"Goddess," Azrael groaned, tilting his head back and loosening his grip on my hips, "You feel so good."

"So do you," I muttered, my face flushing.

"Come here," He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me flush against his chest.

His softening manhood slipped out of me as I moved. Azrael nuzzled into me, pressing soft kisses against the side of my neck. Sighing contently I relaxed against him, enjoying the warmth that was emitting from him. I yawned, exhaustion suddenly washing over me as I relaxed. Azrael chuckled, the deep noise soothing me even more.

"Come on darling," He said softly, "We have a feast tonight to celebrate my return with you. We have to get ready before it starts."

I hummed in agreement, shifting so I could bury my face in his neck. His stubble pricking against my cheeks. Azrael sighed, his muscles flexing against me as he shifted. He stood, holding onto my rump so I was lifted with him. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist, clinging to him to make sure I won't be dropped.

"I got you," He stepped out of the tub, careful with all of the water that was pooled on the floor from our activities. "You can relax while I make sure everything is getting set up alright?"

"No," I murmured, "I'll come with you. I just need to get dressed first."

Azrael huffed, placing me down gently on the bed, "I'll go grab us some towels, wait here alright?"

I nodded, shivering. My wet hair was plastered to my back, and my damp skin made the cold in the room even worse. At least the cold was keeping me awake. I rubbed my eyes, wiping away some of the exahustion that was suddenly plaging me. Azrael returned, holding a black fluffy towel. He had already dried himself already, dark hair sticking up in different directions, a towel identical to the one he was holding had been wrapped around his waist.

"Here you are beautiful." He drapped the towel around my shoulders, "Dry yourself off and then I will show you where all your dresses are."

I nodded, standing and turning my back to him. Even after all we had done and a week spent naked together I was still embarrassed to be bare in front of him like this. Drying myself off quickly and wringing out my hair. After wrapping myself up in the towel I turned around.

Azrael was watching me with heavy lidded eyes. I flushed, crossing my arms in front of my chest. His gray eyes dipping to my chest.

"I'm ready," I said, his eyes meeting mine.

He grinned, extending his hand, "I'm not sure if they will fit you properly, but most of them have... that thing that tightens it..."

"It's called a corset," I laughed, taking his hand and following him out into the corridor.

He led me into one of the rooms, opening the door and letting me enter first. The first thing I noticed was the large floor length mirror that was placed near the windows. Dresses lined one half of the room, the other was filled with suits and training outfits. A suit of metal armor was displayed on a mannequin, and on the other side of the room was a dress similarly displayed. The silver fabric of the dress was tinted orange in the soft glow of the sunset.

"All of these are for me?" I questioned, fingering the slippery fabric of the silver dress.

"Of course," He flushed, "When Prince Kilian found out I had been selected to do the mating run he had all of these sent here."

"Really?" I smiled, "I will have to thank him then."

Azrael frowned, but stayed silent. His eyes followed me as I looked through the rainbow of dresses. Pinks, blues, and so many more. I was almost overwhelmed by all the choices. I picked out a light blue dress, pulling it off of the rack. I held it up to my body and turned to face Az.

"Would this be okay?" I asked, shifting nervously.

"You would look gorgeous in anything," Azrael said.

"Thank you," I flushed, unused to being complimented so much.

Azrael walked to a dresser I hadn't noticed, pulling out one of the drawers with a grin, "These I picked out myself."

He grabbed a pair of lace undergarments. The set was black, and he was clearly enjoying the thought of me wearing them if the way he towel had shifted was any indication. I flushed, covering my face.

"Why did you buy those?" I huffed, walking over and snagging the small scraps of fabric from him.

He shrugged, "I got drunk before I had to leave. Kilian can be very convincing."

"Good to know," I replied, handing him the dress to hold and pulling on the undergarment under my towel. "May I have the dress?"

Azrael held the dress out of my reach, "Drop the towel first."

"Excuse me?" I frowned, going to grab the dress only to be evaded once again. "Please let me get dressed."

"I want to see how it fits." He said firmly, holding firm. "Let me see and you can have the dress."

"Azrael," I growled, "I just let you defile me, must you humiliate me as well?"

"You let me defile you?" He chuckled, "The way I remember it you were begging to have me inside you."

I flushed, heat rushing to my face, "Still. I do not want you to see me like this. It isn't proper."

"Aslin," He snorted, rolling his eyes, "We are mates now. I can see you however I like whenever I like."

"I don't want to," I replied stubbornly, he had already seen me naked so many times. I deserved to have some sense of privacy left.

"Aslin," He reached out a hand and with one harsh tug ripped away my towel. "You are mine now. I will do as I please."

Azrael's eyes raked over me, the heat in his gaze so intense I swear I could feel the temperature of the room rise. I covered my breasts, my face turning red. I had never felt so embarrassed before, at least in the garden everyone was naked. Somehow this was even worse than being completely bare in front of him, it was like I was a present wrapped up just for him. Judging by the look in his eye he was intent on unwrapping me.

"All mine," He muttered, placing the dress back on the rack before approaching me.

"Azrael," I huffed, more heat rising into my face, "Can you please let me get dressed?"

"Why would I want to do that?" He asked, gripping the back of my neck in a tight grip. "I rather like you like this."

"I can't go to the festival like this," He tilted my chin up so I was looking into his eyes, "Unless you would like everyone to see me naked?"

His jaw clenched, eyes bleeding black as the beast inside of him tried to take over. I bit my lip to keep from squeaking as his hold on my neck tightened. Azrael used his hold on me to drag me closer, crushing his lips into mine. Sharp pain met my lower lip and I gasped in surprise.

Az took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I moaned, the silky feeling of his tongue brushing against mine sending heat rushing to my core. I pushed against his chest, pulling away from him. He released my neck, taking deep breaths to calm himself as I did the same. He tugged at his messy black hair, eyes slowly turning back to silver.

Azrael turned around, grabbing the dress and shoving it into my hands. He quickly grabbed one of the suits and his own undergarments before storming out of the room. Unease clawed at my stomach. Why did he go from clawing at me to leaving? Was he displeased because I pushed him away?

I stepped into the dress, my worries plaguing me. Azrael was different than I had expected, possessive and easily jealous. Yet he was so gentle with me. I thought he was just using me as a way to leave, but he seemed to want more than just a business relationship.

I pulled up the light blue dress, slipping my arms into the sleeves. It was entirely possible that it was his beastly side. That would make more sense than him suddenly wanting to be a dutiful mate. It wasn't unusual, males that were more dominant tended to have a harder time controlling their lycan around their mate. It had taken my brother a few weeks after claiming his mate to even leave the house.

I sighed, reaching back in an attempt to lace up the back of my dress. Looking into the mirror the dress fit surprisingly well, but even with the help of the mirror I still wasn't able to tie the dress up properly. Footsteps sounded outside the door and I turned in time to see Azrael walk into the room.

His face was impassive, the earlier desire that had darkened his eyes had disappeared. He was now dressed in dark gray pants and a crisp white shirt. Azrael handed me a brush, I frowned wondering just how bad my hair was if he felt the need to have me brush it.

"Still require help?" He asked, just the sound of his deep voice making my skin prickle.

"Yes," I replied curtly, stiffening when he began tightening the back of the dress for me.

"Blue looks nice on you," Azrael muttered, looking at me in the mirror.

"Thank you," I said.

He was being so polite after everything that had just happened. I held my breath, refusing to let out the annoyed sigh that was trapped inside me. What did he want from me? Does he want to actually bond or is it just his beastly side making the decisions?

"We should head out." Azrael said, "I'll give you a moment to take care of your hair and we can meet downstairs. It's probably too late to check on the proceedings, but I am sure Theorn has everything handled."

I nodded, watching in the mirror as he hesitated. His impassive face turned into a frown as he left. Taking my long damp hair over my shoulder and beginning to brush through it. The brush kept getting caught in all of the tangles in my hair, I hadn't realized how messy it had gotten.

I yawned, rubbing a hand down my face as I tried to stay awake. I left the brush on the dress he had grabbed my undergarments from. Noticing the row of shoes that were placed by the door. I grabbed a pair of small white heels slipping them on before leaving. Walking down to the front door, I noticed that Az had grabbed a jacket. He had his arms crossed, his large muscles straining against the fabric, he was leaning close to Theorn who had a wide grin on his face.

Az straightened when I reached the bottom of the stairs. He shot a glare at Theorn before coming to meet me.

"You look lovely," Theorn said, joining Az and I at the bottom of the stairs. "I like off shoulder dresses."

Az stiffened, "Yes, you can see my mark quite well in a dress like this."

He ran a light finger over the scar, the simple touch making my body respond. My mate stiffened, his eyes darkening as he scented how eager I was. Theorn groaned, clapping a hand over his eyes.

"Can we please get going before you decide to start fucking right now?" He huffed, storming over to the door and throwing it open.

I flushed, quickly pulling away from Az and following Theorn before he could say anything. The white shoes I had grabbed were already digging painfully into my heels. As soon as I stepped outside the brisk wind chilled me. My skin prickled painfully as I shivered.

Theorn was waiting by the drawbridge. He was talking to some of the soldiers that were operating the drawbridge, lowering it as Azrael and I approached. Shivers wracked my body, the cold air combined with the bitter wind made things colder than I had expected.

I trembled, and liquid pooled in the lace undergarments Az had chosen. Wide eyes met his dark eyes, studying me carefully. His essence had just dripped out of me and judging by the way Theorn wouldn't look at me they could all smell it.

So? Next chapter will be from Azrael's pov!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.5K 877 25
Willow Ashen is a white wolf and never thought it was possible for her to get a mate as no one would be able to match her power... or so she thought...
508K 13.6K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
104K 8.9K 47
A year and a day is a long time to think about a single kiss. But that's what Finn thought about, every day, until finally Tannix rescues him and swe...
84 17 10
In the forgotten realm of Faerum there was 4 powerful kingdoms. High Elve kingdom, Lycan kingdom, Vampire kingdom, and the Zombie kingdom. The zombie...