š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™–š™Øš™Øš™žļæ½...

By DaddyAlycia

Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-s... More

š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™–š™£ š™–š™Øš™Øš™žš™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©
š™‡š™¤š™¤š™  š™›š™¤š™§ š™¢š™š
š˜¾š™¤š™£š™©š™§š™–š™˜š™©
š™’š™š™–š™©š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”
š˜¾š™¤š™›š™›š™šš™š š™–š™œš™–š™žš™£
š™„š™£š™©š™¤š™­š™žš™˜š™–š™©š™žš™£š™œ
š˜¾š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™š š™’š™–š™£š™™š™–
š™š™£š™™š™šš™§ š™¢š™® š™–š™Ŗš™©š™š™¤š™§š™žš™©š™®
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™’š™žš™Øš™ š™¢š™š š™”š™Ŗš™˜š™ 
š™‡š™šš™©'š™Ø š™„š™”š™–š™® š™– š™œš™–š™¢š™š
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™šš™£'š™© š™«š™šš™§š™® š™Øš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™›š™žš™˜
š™’š™¤š™§š™  š™©š™¤ š™™š™¤
š™’š™š™–š™© š™„ š™Øš™–š™®, š™„ š™™š™¤
š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™©š™š™šš™¢
š˜æš™¤ š™¬š™š š™¢š™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™£š™šš™§š™«š™¤š™Ŗš™Ø, š™—š™–š™—š™®?
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™– š™œš™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”, š™—š™šš™œ
š™‰š™¤š™¬, š™”/š™‰
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š
š™ˆš™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™›š™šš™šš™” š™œš™¤š™¤š™™
š™Žš™š™š š™™š™šš™Øš™šš™§š™«š™šš™™ š™žš™©
š˜æš™šš™Øš™„š™šš™§š™–š™©š™š š™¢š™šš™Øš™Ø
š™ƒš™¤š™¬ š™„ š™©š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™ˆš™žš™Øš™Ø š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›
š˜¾š™–š™£ š™„ š™ š™žš™Øš™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N
š™€š™–š™§š™£ š™žš™©
š™Žš™©š™–š™® š™š™šš™§š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™’š™š™–š™© š™™š™žš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™¤ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™š
A/N
š™„ š™™š™–š™§š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™„ š™™š™¤, š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ?
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™®/š™£
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š š™„š™„
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¤š™¬š™š š™¢š™š š™– š™«š™žš™Øš™žš™©, š™™š™–š™§š™”š™žš™£š™œ
š™‰š™šš™¬ š™®š™šš™–š™§, š™£š™šš™¬ š™™š™šš™˜š™žš™Øš™žš™¤š™£
š™š™š™–š™© š™¬š™žš™£š™Ø š™©š™š™š š™—š™šš™Øš™©
š™Šš™, š™Øš™š™š'š™Ø š™Øš™¤ š™„š™§š™šš™©š™©š™®
š™š™šš™–š™™š™® š™©š™¤ š™œš™¤?
š™ˆš™¤š™§š™£š™žš™£š™œ, š™‰š™–š™©
š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™—š™šš™£š™šš™›š™žš™©š™Ø
š™š™šš™šš™” š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N

š™’š™š™žš™©š™š š™¬š™žš™£š™š

8.5K 230 44
By DaddyAlycia

Miss Maximoff

Do you want to try de jacuzzi with me?

I read the message and think about it several times before answering, I know this is wrong? Yes. Am I going to do it anyway? Also yes.

I don't even have a bikini but that's the least of it. I change again, this time with something simpler, black leggings and a baggy tshirt, what it matters is what is below, one of my best lingerie sets.

Not the same one I used with Natasha obviously, but similar in red. I grab my phone to answer her, I'm afraid to know what Natasha will do if she finds out, which is known since she finds out about everything.

Me

Is this one of the inappropriate things you want to do with me, Miss Maximoff?

I'm going to tease her a little bit, I want her to give in, break the game.

Miss Maximoff

I just want to relax with my assistant, what's wrong? Our work is hard, don't you think, dear?

Me

I'm not your assistant, Miss Maximoff, or will Eve be there with us too?

Miss Maximoff

So you come, I have white wine, strawberries and chocolate, I'll wait for you in five.

I leave my room praying that Natasha doesn't come out, I knock twice on suite 30, Wanda opens the door with a smirk on her face, I mirror her and lets me in. I hear the lock on the door.

She is wearing a black silk robe, the fabric clings to her figure and I can't help but admire her. She takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom, the Jacuzzi ready with hot water and bubbles.

Wine glasses and strawberries aside, Wanda gives me a lust look and begins to untie the knot of her robe letting it fall to her feet, a sigh leaving my lips when I see that she is only wearing a set black of lingerie.

"No bikini, Miss Maximoff?" I quick an eyebrow as she giggles.

"I have to improvise, I don't think you've brought a bikini on a business trip, have you?" she says as she walks in and lets out a muffled moan as the hot water comes in contact with her skin.

"You're right, but I'm not going to screw up my set."

"Oh come on, are you afraid to get a little wet?" she says amused with a smirk on her face.

"Me? never." I begin to take off my leggins slowly sliding my hands down my legs, I continue with my shirt, a sigh from Wanda when she sees me almost naked.

I enter the water moaning against the warmth of it, sitting in front of her, relaxing at the feel of her bubbles hitting my skin.

"Are you stressed, darling?"

"Kinda, you?"

"Me too, put one of your legs up for me."

"What?"

"Now, Y/N." I lift my right leg not understanding what she wants to do with it until she grabs it and rests my foot on her lap starting to massage me.

I throw my head back as I feel her fingers digging into my skin.

"Mhm, this feels so so good, Miss Maximoff" I say slurrin my words, her fingers pressing harder.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm" I murmur, this really feels good.

Wanda reaches down and grabs my other leg, repeating the same process she did with the other. When she finishes she hands me my glass of wine.

"Cheers" I look at her confused.

"For?" she grabs her glass and pulls it closer to mine.

"For our game." We clink glasses and drink the wine, the sweet liquid running down our throats.

Wanda grabs a strawberry to dip into the chocolate, my intense gaze following her fingers the entire time. She puts the fuit into her mouth, rolling her eyes at the taste.

"Wanna taste?" I nod with my head, her fingers doing the same thing as seconds ago. She moves from her place sitting next to me bringing the strawberry closer to my mouth and I relive the dinner we had at her house.

Her eyes on my lips as I bite into the fruit, it tastes delicious almost as sweet as the wine and I wonder what Miss Maximoff tastes like.

"Do you remember what we talked about in my office when we were solving Sarah's case?" I nod, "we're free on Sunday and I wanted to know if you want to get to know LA a little with me, what you say?"

"Yes, Miss Maximoff, I would love that." I smile and turn my head to see Wanda smiling at me too.

"Enough calling me that, from now on I'm Wanda or I won't speak to you again."

"Why no more 'Miss Maximoff,' Miss Maximoff?"

"Because I say so." she picks up another chocolate covered strawberry and brings it to her mouth.

"There's nothing funny about that." I do the same as her, savoring the chocolate again "Seriously, why don't you want me to call you that, you're technically my boss." I rest my head back stretching my legs.

"Because," Wanda leans closer to me, her hand coming up to my face, her thumb trailing over my lower lip, "the way you say it turns me on." I choke on my own breath.

Her eyes falling to my lips, mine following hers. Her thumb still caressing me.

"Miss Maximoff," she groans "this is wrong."

"I don't care, tell me you don't feel the same tension as me and I'll walk away."

"I can't do that, Miss Maximoff." Wanda smiles bringing her lips closer to mine, brushing them together, our hot breaths mixing. "Are you going to finish our game so quickly?

"Just a taste, to test if it's worthy keep playing." She raises her eyes to meet mine.

That's all it takes to close our distance, a soft kiss begins, our lips finally meeting, I suck on her lower lip, the taste of wine overwhelming me, a sigh from her feeling my tongue want to pass.

The kiss begins to turn passionate, our tongues fighting inside our mouths, the flavors mixing. My hand goes to the back of her neck, pulling her towards me to deepen our kiss.

A soft moan from me as I felt Wanda's hand grabbing my hip. The kiss is erratic, we run out of air and unintentionally, we have to separate. Our heavy breaths echoing in the room.

"That was.."

"Yeah, I think I need another taste Miss Maximoff." Wanda growls and our lips collide again. My hand goes up to her thighs, she gets up and sits on my lap, I stroke her legs and swallow her moan.

Her hips begin to bump against mine, twisting them for friction. My hands guiding her movements, our mouths without detaching for a second, her tongue exploring me.

Her hands go up to my hair, tangling and pulling it, I moan into her mouth and we take a minute to breathe.

"We should stop."

"Why? This feels really good Y/N." She purred against my neck, leaving a wet kiss.

"Because the more tension we build, better ending we'll have."

"Good point, but just a little more." And that's how we spent another half hour kissing.

Lying in bed I can only think of Wanda's lips, her kisses, her saliva, her tongue, her hands, she has my full attention. I fall asleep with Wanda rolling through my mind.

I wake up early, today we don't have to do much, just the party and it's at night. I order my breakfast to the room, cortado, scrambled eggs and orange juice. I have it on the balcony, the day is a bit gray, but it doesn't bother me, I like cloudy days. I take photos of the landscape and finish my breakfast admiring the view.

I take my things, a book that I recently bought, Como agua para chocolate, Laura Esquivel. I decide to go for a walk. I stop in a park near the hotel, I don't go very far, I don't want to get lost either.

I sit on the grass, leaning against a tree and start reading, it's a book I read when I was about fifteen, my literature teacher had lent it to me due to my obsession with books like any teenager.

"Tita, no diferenciaba bien las lágrimas de la risa de las del llanto. Para ella reir era una forma de llorar."

This is one of my favorite phrases, one way to release is through laughter, but not many people see it that way.

I read a few more chapters until I decide is enough and start walking to a restaurant for lunch. On my way back to the hotel my eyes feel heavy so I think I'll sleep when I get there.

I take the elevator, the doors open and I bump into Miss Romanoff.

"Sorry, Miss Romanoff, I didn't see you." Natasha smiles warmly at me,  where did that look come from?

"It's okay, Y/N, we keep replaying our first day." She enters the elevator and disappears. She is right.

I finish getting ready for the party, I leave my hair natural, makeup ready, purse ready, we just have to wait for Hans to look for us. A few minutes before eight fifteen I go down to the lobby to wait there, Wanda and Natasha coming out of the elevator take my breath away.

Dark aqua green silk dress with rhinestone straps on the back, gathered hair and black heels dress Miss Romanoff's body, on the other hand, Miss Maximoff is dressed in a short long-sleeved black velvet dress with heels of the same color.

Both of them are desperately beautiful, I am mesmerized as they walk towards me.

"Come on, Y/N, Hans is waiting outside." Natasha smiles at me and the three of us walk to the car, a party awaits us.

A/N:  Okay, now I think this was rushed, but I felt the need to put the kiss in this chapter. Tell me what you think please :)

The book is 'Like water for chocolate', Laura Esquivel, and the phrase is "Tita, couldn't tell the difference between tears of laughter and (sadness) tears. For her, laughing was a way of crying."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 366 13
Wanda Maximoff is only trying to get by in her daily life. Stuck in a job that she no longer finds exciting. Dreams that suddenly seems too farfetche...
12.9K 641 28
"He's taken one hostage." "Information on them?" "Yeah. HYDRA volunteer. Apparently Loki made a partnership with them for the scepter, they backed ou...
26.1K 605 21
"Why don't you just back off already?!" "Maybe because I'm clearly better for her than you!" "Both of you shut up already! How about this, here's a s...
44.4K 1.6K 48
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...