The Billionaire's Beautiful M...

By AuthorSadieWaldon

Book 1 of The Billionaire's Love Trilogy: As if things couldn't get any worse for 23 year old Katherine (Kate... More

CHARACTER DETAILS
Character Aesthetics
Author's Note
TRILOGY
Achievements
Chapter One: Easy On Me-EDITED
Chapter Three: Memories
Chapter Four: The Devil Doesn't Bargain
Chapter Five: Every Breath You Take
Chapter Six: Crazy Train
Chapter Seven: Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart
Chapter Eight: Holy
Chapter Nine: Twist & Shout
Chapter Ten: 9 To 5
Chapter Eleven: Good 4 U
Chapter Twelve: One Dance
Chapter Thirteen: Lunatic Fringe
Chapter Fourteen: Loving You Is A Losing Game (Arcade)
Chapter Fifteen: Drink In My Hand
Chapter Sixteen: Haywire
Chapter Seventeen: Edge Of Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen: The Last DJ
Chapter Nineteen: Don't Come Around Here No More
Chapter Twenty: Stitches
-END OF PART 1-

Chapter Two: There's Nothing Holding Me Back-EDITED

112 25 12
By AuthorSadieWaldon

Dedicated to her because she said to keep going in the hard times. Thank you so much for telling me this and motivating me to never give up. <3

"Um ok." The only words I could say without bothering him.

By the time we were done arguing, we reached this penthouse. I stepped inside and he led me to his office where his lawyer was waiting.

"You live here? This is very beautiful." I said looking around. Blake's Penthouse had tall ceilings and the theme was very modern. (reference above)

"Yes Katherine, I live here." He answered. "and thank you."

"Oh please call me Kate, my mother was the only one who ever called me Katherine," I said.

"Well then Kate." He nodded and pointed toward a door which I presumed to be his office. "Shall we?"

He opened his office door and walked in. There was a tall man there waiting for him. Blake went to shake his hand.

"Kate, meet my lawyer and best friend Tyler Reynolds. Ty meet Kate Blanchett." Blake said.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Blanchett," Tyler said grabbing my hand to kiss it.

"Hey now this is my respected girlfriend," Blake said with a chuckle.

I smiled and giggled looking at Blake. He smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Reynolds," I responded.

"You can call me Ty or Tyler, pretty much everyone does. Mr. Reynolds is my dad." He said with a grin.

"Ok, then Tyler let's see the contract." Blake cut in.

"Oh right, here." Tyler handed the contract to Blake. Who in turn handed a copy to me so we could go over it together.

CONTRACT:

This is a contract which therefore states that Miss Katherine Eloise Blanchett will be the official girlfriend of Mr. Blake Michael Lancaster for one year once this contract is signed.

1a: Payment

~Miss Blanchett's needs will all be taken care of by Mr. Lancaster.

~ Miss Blanchett will receive 5 million dollars, 1 year's worth of paychecks, and whatever she was given and or bought while on the contract she may keep.

~Miss Blanchett will accept whatever Mr. Lancaster gives her.

1b: Guidelines

~Miss Blanchett will act in an orderly fashion in public and accompany Mr. Lancaster to banquets, meetings, and other social events and gatherings.

~Miss Blanchett will be known as Mr. Lancaster's girlfriend to the public

~Miss Blanchett may be required to marry Mr. Lancaster if it comes to that. But, she will only have to stay with him until the contract is expired.

2a: Rules

~Miss Blanchett may not sleep with or engage in intimate activities with anyone during the contract.

~Miss Blanchett will obey all the rules of the contract

~Intimate activities between the two parties are forbidden unless there is consent between both parties.

~Miss Blanchett must maintain her reputation and therefore may not do anything to ruin it.

~Neither parties should fall in love with the other, strictly a fake relationship

Signature of Party One: Blake Lancaster __________________________

Date:______________

Signature of Party Two: Katherine Blanchett________________________

Date:______________

Witness Signature: Tyler Reynolds______________________________

Date:______________

Signature of a Legal Counselor: Tyler Reynolds_______________________

Date:______________

____________________________________________________

The contract looked good. Half of it I didn't need to worry about anyway, I was a virgin and planning on staying that way until I was married. My mother and father taught me that it was a special thing to sleep with someone and that I should wait until I was married.

"Does everything make sense and are you clear on all of that?" Blake asked.

"Yes, everything looks good," I answered.

"Shall we then?" He suggested we sign.

"Sure," I answered.

We both signed and then handed the paper to Tyler to sign.

"Well then Girlfriend, what do you say about dinner tonight?" Blake asked.

"Sure that sounds nice," I responded.

_____________

May 31st: Dinner

A couple hours later I was ready for dinner. He took me to this amazing place called Tranzelli's It is a very expensive Italian restaurant. I ordered Spaghetti and Meatballs, and Blake ordered The Tranzelli Special.

"You look very beautiful tonight." He said while waiting for our food.

"Thank you, you look nice as well," I responded kindly. Blushing hard, I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Is Kate Blanchett blushing because of my compliment?" He asked with a laugh. Which in turn made me blush even harder.

"You know falling for me is strictly prohibited, it says so in the contract." He said.

"Who says I am falling for you? Sometimes I blush when someone compliments me, I am pretty sure all girls do." I said trying to stick up for myself.

"Anything you say, Princess." He smiled at me, those blue orbs locking with mine. I rolled my eyes at the pet name he called me.

Our food arrived luckily.

"So how do you feel about going car shopping with me tomorrow?" He asked.

"That sounds good," I said finished a bite of my spaghetti.

"Ok, then we will go in the morning." He answered. "My driver should have all of your belongings in my penthouse now. So we should probably head back so you can unpack before it gets too late." He suggested.

We finished eating and then he paid the bill and he drove us back to his place.

"Everything should be in your bedroom," Blake said. "I told my driver to put all the furniture in a storage facility for the time being since you won't need any of it here."

"Thank you," I said.

"Let me show you to your room, it is just across the hall from mine." He guided me.

I reached my new room, opened the door and shut it behind me, and began unpacking.

He was right. All of my belongings were in my respected bedroom by the time we got there.

It was a beautiful bedroom, tall ceilings, a king-sized bed, a large sitting area, and an attached bathroom and closet.

I decided to FaceTime my best friends Emmy and Bella. They were the only people that got me through my parent's passing.

"Hey girlies, what's up?" I said into the phone.

"Nothing much, had a pretty busy day at the bakery." Emerson Cabot (Emmy) said. She worked at a small bakery.

"Yeah, same with me. Nothing happened today, I had 3 cancellations on me today at the gym." Bella replied. Isabella (Bella) Keller was a personal trainer at World Of Fit. She was good at her job.

"That's too bad guys," I answered. "I have some news though," I said.

Just then a knock on my door was heard and Blake stepped in.

"Hey." He said then noticed I was on a face time call. "I can come back later if you're busy.

"Oh no you're fine I am just talking to my friends. Can I introduce you to them?" I asked.

"Sure, I guess." He answered.

"Blake Lancaster, meet Emerson Cabot and Isabella Keller my best friends. Emmy, Bella meet Blake, my new boyfriend." I answered smiling a bit too much.

"Nice to meet you ladies," Blake said.

"Wait the Blake Lancaster of Lancaster Enterprises?" Emmy asked... "Kate, how did you manage that?"

"It's a long story and yes he is that Blake Lancaster," I answered.

"Well it was nice to meet you ladies, but, I have some more work to attend to. Talk to you girls soon. Kate call me if you need anything" Blake said dismissing himself.

"Ok, I will thank you Blake, and goodnight," I said.

"Omg, Kate, how did you get him? I want all the gory details." Bella said.

"Yeah, Kate he's a hottie and a keeper," Emmy said.

"Like I said long story. How bout we catch up sometime next week and talk bout it?" I suggested.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2!!! Didn't leave y'all on a cliffhanger this time lol =). how about 15 votes for chapter 3....

Whatcha think so far????

How about another 15 for chapter 3??? I think we can do it =)

Thank you all for all the love and support and as always please vote, share, and comment!!

Vote, vote, vote! Just edited 1/1/2024, let me know whatcha guys think!!!

Love you guys! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 73.3K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...
657K 19.5K 55
[Book One of the You Series] "Rules are meant to be broken, aren't they?" he whispered among my gasps. * Isabella Grace Greene. Brown Eyes, Chestnut...
294K 15.4K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
2.8M 93.7K 29
#Book 2 in Billionaire Romance series # Ashton Wallworks a hot shot billionaire CEO of the Wallworks Inc. A walking sex and a womaniser. He's every...