the chelsea fc gc | kai haver...

By 1980STEACUP

in which timo werner accidently adds thea becker to the chelsea football team group chat, thinking it was mat... More

THE CHELSEA FC GC
MY OCS + CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
FOURTEEN
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER: I
BONUS CHAPTER II

SIXTY

4.5K 136 118
By 1980STEACUP

thea.becker added to their insta story

heidimarlene replied to your story

missing our
new years
get together
🥲🥲

same bae💔

----------

imessages
ali

ali
i just
arrived
in oxford xx

thea
fab!! kai
will be at ours
soon to pick
me up xxx

ali
ahhh loverboy!
you have to
tell me every
single detail
of the party
when i
get back!

thea
yes ma'am!
just as long
as you tell me
evey detail
of yours.

ali
oh i defo
will ;)
THIS MESSAGE WAS LIKED BY THEA

----------

imessages
kai

kai
i'm here

thea
coolio
give me 1 min
THIS MESSAGED WAS LIKED BY KAI

----------

thea made sure everything was okay and sorted before exiting her flat and locking the door.

excitedly she walked down the stairwell: new years eve was one of her favourite times of the year - apart from christmas obviously.

she locked the door to the flat block as she spotted kai's car. smiling, the german walked over to the already unlocked car.

"hi!" kai greeted her as she sat inside, closing the door.

"hey," thea spoke softly, "you alright."

"yeah you?" kai nodded. he began to reverse out of the drive, his arm resting behind thea's headrest as he pulled out.

"yeah i'm good. excited," thea admitted.

"nice shoes," kai smirked, looking down at her.

thea smirked back. "yeah really nice actually."

"i wonder who got them for you," kai pondered, givng her a side eyes, turning onto the main road.

"me too," thea hummed, "whoever did has great taste."

"oh absolutely." kai couldn't help but laugh, crinkles forming at his eyes. he looked at her fondly, shaking his head as he turned on the sat-nav for callum's house.

----------

knock knock

"kai, my boy! hey thea!"

callum greeted the two germans excitedly, ushering them into his house.

"hi!"

"hey man, whats up?"

even though it was only 6pm, the house was  loud and busy. as they entered the main lounge-dining area it has been turned into a little party area with a DJ deck.

jesus christ. these rich people really do know how to throw a new years eve party.

"hey thea!"

after daydreaming for so long, the brunette hadn't realised that reece had joined them.

"oh hi reece, you alright?" she smiled softly, giving him a quick hug.

"yeah i'm good you?"

"yeah really good, thanks," she answered back before she and kai moved on to greet the next group of people,"speak to you in a bit!"

thea's eyes widened at the crowd of people; in the groupchat when callum said there would be a lot of people, she was expecting around 40...but this defenitely seemed double the amount.

kai glanced at her from the side, latching onto her wrist with his hand, seeing she was clearly a bit nervous now.

the german girl mouthed a thankyou, the two now following callum into the kitchen where unsuprisingly there was even more people.

"hey kai, thea," callum said, halting next to a guy neither of them knew, "this is my brother bradley."

kai greeted him with a 'bro-hug', while thea just gave him a shy wave.

"oh my god, also guess what kai?" callum spoke, slinging his arm around the german's shoulder. he then lead him off, clearly speaking about something amusing, leaving bradley and thea awkwardly standing in the kitchen. 

there was a beat of silence between them.

"do you um...want a drink?" he asked.

"oh..uh-sure, yes please," thea nodded. with no more words, she followed him towards the makeshift drinks station in yet another room.

"cider?" he asked, picking up a can.

"um-yeah, why not," she shrugged, as he opened the can before passing it to her.

all of a sudden she felt a tap on her shoulder, causing her to spin around. her eyes widened it relief but also joy as she saw declan, with a woman who she guessed to be his girlfriend.

"oh hey dec!" she grinned, giving him a quick hug.

"hey thea, you alright?" he asked.

"i'm good, you?"

"yeah, good thanks," he nodded before gesturing to the woman beside her, "this is my girlfriend lauren. i mentioned her to you the last time we met, whenever that was. mase's halloween party i think."

"yeah it was," she nodded enthusiatically, before turning her attention to lauren, "hi, i'm thea nice to meet you!"

lauren beamed at her, giving her a quick hug, "hey! lovely to meet you too! i love your shoes by the way."

thea smiled, enjoying the girl's company already, "thank you! i actually got it as a present for christmas from...uh kai actually."

"oh wow," declan spoke, giving her a knowing look to which she just glared at him.

kai obviously gave her the present as a friend and thea gave kai his present as a friend also.

obviously.

----------

"mason? is that you"

thea was currently in the kitchen.

after finishing her conversation with declan and lauren, she was finally reunited with kai who profusely apologised for wandering off with callum. she then spent the next hour with him, before loosing him again in a crowd. due to that she spent the next few hours with and reece and a few of theirs friends.

and now thea had spotted mason for the first time that night, while exiting the kitchen with a glass of water.
the boy in question was currently sitting in the laundry room, on top of the washing machine, with a beer bottle in his hand, clearly very drunk.

he turned his head to the side at the sound of thea's voice, his eyes sparkling. "thea!"

although he sounded happy, there was no energy in his voice whatesoever. putting her glass down, she worriedly entered the room, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"are you alright?"

the british boy just shook his head, placing his beer bottle down on the tumble dryer next to him.

a few seconds later he bursted into tears, burying his face into his hands. now extremely concerend, thea pulled her friend into a tight hug, slowly rubbing his back.

"hey, it's okay. tell me what wrong," she spoke soothingly, pulling his hands away from his now red face.

"i did it again."

"did what again, mase?" thea frowned.

"i feel for her stupid lies," he mumbled, loud even for only her to hear. "she rang me two days ago and called me up saying she wantedto fix things between us and i fell for it. she got the one thing she wanted and then kicked me out yesterday morning. i'm just so fucking stupid. what is wrong with me?"

oh.

the german gathered he was talking about the girl he had messaged her about a long time ago, in fact, even before they even met.

"oh mason." she sighed pulling him in for another hug, "there is nothing wrong with you at all. if anything, she is the stupid and inconsiderate one for leading you on again-"

"but i fell for it though," he frowned at himself, "i-i should have done as you told me all those months ago and leave the situation alone. but i didn't."

angry at himself, he pushed himself off of the washing machine, to which his legs slightly gave way. thea gripped onto his shoulders, looping his arm around her shoulder so she could hold up his weight.

"i feel sick," the brunette boy murmured, his head drooping low.

"okay let's get out of here there," she answered immediately.

the two stumbled out of the laundry room and into the busy passageway.

"i'm gonna be sick-"

"i know mase but-"

"- no like right now-"

"okay mason, let's get you to a toilet - MY SHOES!"

thea screeched loudly as the british boy threw up all over her new pair of trainers.  she pinched the bridge of her nose as she guided mason up the stairs, the downstairs toilet being preoccupied.

"you are never drinking ever again," thea muttered under her breath.

they finally reached the bathroom, thea dumping her friend onto the toilet. mason sat there, his head all over the place as thea attempted to clean up the bit of sick that had spilled onto his jumper.

thea tried her hardest not to gag as she chucked the disguting tissues in the bin.

"do you think you're gonna be sick again?" thea asked exasperatedly.

mason just stared blankly at her, a hazy look in his eyes.

"fantastic."

after contemplating for a minute thea hauled him up again to take him back downstaits, which was a challenge in itself.

she opened the door to see two girls looking very confused.

"it's not what it looks like!" she blurted out, "he threw up!"

and with that she barged past him, mason stumbling with her with his arm around her shoulder.

i am incredibly sorry, callum, for your puke stained carpet.

struggling, thea helped mason down the stairs. it also didn't help that he was probably double her weight.

"somebody get me on WWE," the german spoke to herself.

she inwardly cheered once they reached the bottom of the stairs. but then she sighed.

"what am i going to do with you?" she spoke to mason.

the german glanced around for anybody that she reognised and came to the grand total of.......zero.

great.

in an attempt to find someone, she dragged mason into the kitchen area where she was met with very confused and concerned looking people.

if i end up on the front cover of a football gossip magazine, i am actually going to kill mason.

"oh hey thea!"

thea's ears perked up at someone finally recognising her. she glanced to the other side of the kitchen island to see declan with lauren and two more of his friends.

declan eyes widened in worry at the state of his best friend while thea sighed in relief. the west ham player placed his beer bottle down and walked round the other side of island.

over the moon, thea dumped mason onto declan. "take care of your boyfriend please, okay. bye."

and with that she almost sprinted out of the kitchen. it's not that she didn't want to look after mason, its the fact that she just didn't know what to do.

sighing, she traipsed towards the drinks station, not to get her own beverage but to grab a watter bottle and tissues to clean her shoes.

the german then walked into the garden, deciding to sit down on the stone patio steps. luckily, this side of the garden was quite quiet, the majority of people inside or towards the end of the garden.

thea silently grumbled to herself as she slipped off her shoes. she thanked the lord she didn't have emetophobia otherwise this situation would have gone a very different way. although, she wasn't too annoyed; it was clear that mason had had a rough few days and was using the excuse of new years to drink his water weight in alcohol.

"thea?"

the brunette girl looked up to see kai entering the garden, a beer bottle in his hand. 

"hey, you alright?" thea asked, before turning back to her ruined shoes.

"yeah i'm good," kai nodded, sitting down on the step next to her. "are you alright?"

"yep," thea sighed, "but these shoes aren't."

kai peered down to the shoes she was cleaning and winced in disgust at the sight.

"sorry," thea added with a mumble.

"what are you apologising for?" kai looked at her incredulously.

"because they're brand new and you got them for me and now they're digusting-"

"chill thea it's fine," kai spoke honestly, "it's my present to you. you don't have to say sorry. and you'll be able to get all the sick off....eventually."

"i hope so..."

"so who threw up on them?"

"mason," thea spoke was a short laugh.

kai just rolled his eyes, a knowing grin on his face. "figures. will he ever drink and not get incredibly drunk?"

"probably not," thea chuckled. "how are you finding the party?"

"good yeah," kai answered, "i lost you again earlier in that crowd of people. i swear it feels like there is over 100 people here."

thea nodded in agreement, "yeah same. and after that i was with callum and reece than i luckily....or rather maybe unluckily found mason."

kai laughed shaking his head. the two carried on their conversation for what felt like a few minutes but what was actually almost an hour.

by that time, thea had managed to wipe off an visible lumps and stains off of her converse, so that they looked somewhat decent.

"i cannot believe that happened," thea gasped at a story kai was telling her from the new years party he went to with the leverkusen boys, a few years ago.

"me neither," kai sipped his drink, shaking his head.

"okay, i'm just going to ask callum where to put these shoes to air out," thea spoke, standing up, "i'll hopefully be back in a few minutes, so keep hold of them stories for me."

"will do!" the german boy smiled with a nod as thea exited the garden.

the most tricky part now was trying to find callum. she entered the kitchen where she saw reece grabbing a few snacks.

"hey reece. sorry for ditching you guys earlier but, do you know where callum is?" she asked, holding her converse in one hand. the square tiles of the floor felt cold against her feet that now only had socks on.

"nah it's fine, don't worry and, yeah he just went to the loo."

"the downstairs on?"

"probably."

"okay thank you, bye!" thea spoke, leaving reece wondering why she was carrying her shoes.

the german girl walked about to the toilet just in time for callum to walk out.

"hey thea-oh. why you holding your shoes?" he greeted before raising an eyebrow at her.

"long story, but mason threw up on them," she rolled her eyes, "is there anywhere i can leave them to air out but also so they're not in the way.

"ew that is mank," callum pulled a face, "but yeah you can just leave them in my room, come with me."

thea thanked him as she followed him up the flight of stairs. they then walked down the long corridor to the room at the end, belonging to callum. to thea's surprise, it was clean and organised, multiple football trophies lined up on his bookshelf.

"you can just leave them there and get them whenever you go," he said, pointing to the corner nearest to the door.

"okay thank you," thea nodded before the two exited the room and went back downstairs.

they parted ways, callum going back to reece and thea heading back to the garden. but when she got there, kai was nowhere to be seen.

oh.

----------

"thea get in here!"

after finding that kai had vanished, she checked her phone in confusion to see a text from him, saying that he had been dragged away by mason

and now, she was walking back through the corridors of the massive house when she heard a familiar spanish voice.

smiling, she walked into the cosy living room, hugging kepa once she reached him.

"i didn't know you were coming!" her eyes lit up.

he shrugged, a smile on his face matching hers. "i wasn't planning on it but my plane back to spain got canceled. some air strike or something.

thea furrowed her eyebrows. "i'm sorry keps."

"don't be," he dismissed immediately, "anyway how are you finding the party?"

"good, yeah good," thea nodded enthusiastically as more people flooded into the room due to it drawing closer to midnight, "kai picked me up from my flat and brought me here-"

"oh he did, did he?" kepa raised am eyebrow with a smirk on his face. 

thea narrowed her eyes at him before carrying on her summary. "anyway i chatted to a few new people too - which is very unlike me. but yeah, it's all been fun....well that was until mason threw up over my shoes."

"ah," kepa exhaled, "that explain your shoe situation. i didn't want to ask incase that was the german style or something."

thea playfully wacked him on the shoulder before the two bursted into laughter. "how about you? you enjoying the party?"

"yeah it's really good," kepa nodded, "i've kind of spent most of my time with mateo-"

"mateo's here?" thea gaped, "i've clearly missed out on a lot."

kepa shook his head with a laugh.

"oi keps do you want a refil!"

the spanish footballers looked behind thea who had turned her head around to see a tipsy tammy.

"oh hey thea!" tammy spoke with a grin, "you want anything too?"

"nah i'm alright tam," thea shook her head.

"me too," kepa added, "i'm alright."

"alright just me them," tammy mumbled as he made his way over to his two friends. he sighed, looping his arms over their soldiers.

"how we doing today lady and gent?" he asked.

thea and kepa both laughed with a 'good' and 'great'.

"have any of yous seen mason?" he also asked, "he had my phone earlier and then
he vanished. homeboy is drunk as fuck."

"the day he handles his alcohol is the day pigs will fly," kepa chuckled to which tammy hummed in agreement.

"i was actually with him earlier."

tammy raised an eyebrow at thea, urging her to carry on.

"he was drunk as fuck - as you said. and then he kept saying how he was going to throw up -"

"oh dear-"

"- and then he threw up all over my new shoes."

"damn," tammy winced, "the new ones kai got you for christmas."

"yep those ones," thea sighed, "and then i took him upstairs to the oilet to clean him up...and then i dragged im back down and dumped him with declan in the kitchen. i have no clue where he is now."

"great."

"wait kai did message me earlier saying he was with mason," thea added, "but...i don't know where kai is either."

"shocking," tammy murmured with a smirk, catching kepa's eye with a knowing look, to which thea was oblivious too.

"10 minutes to midnight guys and gals. get ready!"

the loud shout from a random guy alerted the rest of the room.

thea felt goosebumps over her skin as the seconds got closer to 2021. shots began to be passed around the room from one stand that was in the corner. a tv that hung on the wall was on the ITV channel, ready to cut to the countdown in london.

as more minutes passed, the room became more cramped; thea's face was now almost squished into kepa's shoulder and tammy's chest was against her back.

"you have a shot?" kepa asked, two in his hand.

thea shook her head, the spanish man handing her and tammy one. a second later he had his own shot in his hand.

"one minute people!"

tingles shot through thea's body as cheers and chatter grew louder in the room.

what a year it had been for her. her 19th birthday. being added to the chelsea groupchat. meeting kai in germany. applying and being accepted to UCAL. moving to england and moving in with aliyah.

"10..."

thea watched as mason stumbled into the room now back with declan.

"9..."

"8..."

"7..."

she glanced around the now crowded room, looking for a certain somebody.

"6..."

"5..."

"4..."

her eyes locked with none other than kai, who had seen her looking for him

"3.."

"2.."

he faintly smirked causing her to blush.

"1!"

he lifted his own shot glass to hers, as if to 'cheers' her. she repeated the move, before they downed their shot in sync, their burning eye contact remaining.

JUNO'S NOTES

this is the longest
chapter i've written
in a while - 3.2k words!

and i actually really
enjoyed writing it so i
hope you guys enjoyed
it. i've been a bit ill
recently i've worked
quite a few shifts
this week which
is why i
haven't posted
since tuesday.

also i didn't mean for it
to get so depressing w
the mason thing but thats
what i came up w on the
spot lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
286K 4.2K 56
Beck Hart feels like she's made it before the World Cup semi final. With a firm place in the England starting line up and a successful season as Che...
147K 2.8K 105
Where Ben as a professional footballer is about to fall in love with his physiotherapist. Season 1- Physiotherapist (Completed) Season 2-It Ends Wher...
70.2K 759 46
Nora Turner, a model with a taste for the unexpected, finds herself entwined in the glamorous world of Chelsea FC through her best friend Sophia Webe...