DROPS of BLOOD

By bluebutterfly467

Adriano Costa - the name itself brings thrills of horror to others.He is the most powerful most ferocious man... More

Author's note
Prologue
Introduction
chapter 1
chapter two
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Request to my readers
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
please reply
chapter 12
chapter 13
announcement
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Thanks giving

chapter 14

356 19 0
By bluebutterfly467

Adriano's pov :

"Thank you mr.costa the deal is final then " Mr.Linkon confirmed .

We shake our hands and left the meeting room..

I came to my office and checked the documents for our next meeting while ordered for my breakfast..its been three days I'm staying in Germany. Jacob is handling my other works in Italy...today I have to attend meetings back to back till evening. ..
My phone went off.its an unknown number. ..I put it on speaker while checking the documents.

" hello mafia king viper... .." Someone said.

Who is this ? I did not make any sound.

" you must be wondering who am I..well you will get to know with time..I must congratulate that you are still alive..........but I'm realy very annoyed with that indian girl who saved you donating her blood....she devastated all my plan....but i wont kill her right now...first i'll shed every drops of her blood to make sure next time there wont be anyone to save you from me.....dont think you have won.it is just the beginning of the game.."

And he cut the call..who the fuck is this..

Robbert is the main head of his gang and when he is under my custody. Then who can be this man.and how dare he threat about my angel...

No I cant risk her life..I have to go back to her...no one can hurt her as long as i'm alive and I will make sure of that...

"Jacob prepare my private jet right now...and double the security around Rittika..you personally in charge of that....make sure she dont get hurt by any chance....I 'm coming.." I ordered jacob who is in Italy now...

" ok v..but whats the matter?." Jacob asked.

" someone threatened me about her..he must be with Robbert .. I'll tell you the details later.you just take care of her untill I come. ..and make sure she should not get a hint about all these."i informed and hung up.

"Karlos have you found any suspicious activity around her?" I called karlos whom i've appointed to watch over Rittika.

"No boss..nothing yet.."
He replied.

"Someone is targeting her..be alert and save her from any trouble.. And make sure of this.." I ordered him.

"I will boss." He assured..

"Clara I'm going back to Italy...from the next meeting you will be in charge.. And dont dare to call me untill i contact you." I ordered my secretary and rushed out from my office..

It will take approx one hour to go back .i'm feeling restless .I will burn everything if she gets even a scratch.

I reached in italy with in an hour and half..after landing Karlos send me her photo in a supermarket with her friend whom i have seen before with her ...he also confirmed me nothing is suspicious till now. ..only then I could relax a bit.

I drove my car to the fastest speed possible and reached to her ...

Oh there she is.but why is she alone.I was about to approach her but suddenly a boy bumped to her and she fell with all her bags.. How dare he ? He did not even stop to apologize.. I will just put a bullet in his thick skull...I was about to call karlos but before that he already ran after that guy...

I rushed to rittika she was on the ground.
I was so worried if she has injured anywhere !I crouched down and cupped her face then checked her and asked " are you okey ? " " are you hurt anywhere?"
But she showed me only her shocked eyes... After few seconds she shook her head to response that she is not hurt.. how much I wanted to hug her tightly ..it was thousands time hard for me to resist my self....
I help her to stand .and my angel came to her curious cat mode again saying " i'm...i'm realy fine mr.costa..but why are you here ? You supposed to be in Germany as i remember."

Right then Karlos informed me through my ear piece that he could not catch that guy.and he is a suspicious one. So i did not think much ,right now rittika's safety is more important than anything else..
I signalled my men to bring all her bags and I took hold of her hand stepping towards my car..

She resisted a little but my grip was firm enough..

Before she could ask anything i assured her " dont worry they are my men .you please come with me." And took her to my car, made her sit on the passenger sit and buckled up her seat belt..

"But mr.costa wait." "I mean where are you taking me?" She tried to protest but i did not pay attention to her protest and started my car.

Karlos reported me he has spotted that guy again and he is not alone..I ordered jacob to join karlos with our boys.I was talking to them over phone when Rittika grab my attention saying " Mr. Costa i'm asking you something "

I was so into the situation that I almost forgot there is no place to go before answering all her doubts.so I replied genuinely "That place is not safe for us .we are going to a safer place for now."

"And where is this safer place?" She questioned back.

" to my office for now." I said and focused on my driving..jacob on the other hand informed me he has catch that guy.and karlos is still fighting with others.. I ordered jacob to interrogate him well what is his purpose for doing all these .as we reached to my office building i took hold of her hand again ..rittika never poked me through the journey more but she was looking irritated.. I took her to my private elevator and made her sit on the sofa in my office..

I called clara about the meetings ..I know she needs to talk to me but would not dare to call..by the time jacob informed me that guy has become unconscious and his phone number does not match with the number that called me,i ordered to put him into my cell .I will interrogate with him personally.. I was so emerged into all these that i did not realise its past lunch time..rittika must be hungry ..how irresponsible of me..I called my reception to send lunch for us..

When i took a glance on her she stand up crossing her hands infront and said
"Mr. Costa may I have a minute with you?"

I know She is hell irritated.i replied calmly "Yes".

Rittika - " may I know whats happening and why did you bring me here? I want to go home."

" I have already told you,i have brought you here for your safety. " I said the truth .

Rittika - " i mean why do you think i'm unsafe?"

She was trying to look angry but with her red cheeks she was looking more cute.but I know she needs a complete explanation so I tried to convince she was not safe at all.
" becouse near that supermarket where you were someone tried to kill a girl and a man was also injured by gun firing."

"And how do you know that ? As per I know you were in Germany." She retorted back.

"Well i have my sources."I said becouse she dont need to know the actual truth.

With her expression she seemed to remember something and said
"I know someone called viper is behind all these."

I just could not believe my ears.how did she get to know this name!and how can she blame me for all these nuisance when I myself is against it.I asked her
"What!! How do know?"

"Yeah .i heard in a news channel." She answered innocently.. Thank god she is not aware of the actual Viper.I dont want her to know about me from a third person.I will tell her everything about me at the right time..I cant take risk to loose her thats why I'll deal with the news channel personally ...

"Oh.I see.but the actual culprit who did this is now under custody.you can rest assured." I assured her .I dont want her pretty brain to overthink about this matter when it is already under my control.

One of my staff came with lunch and I offered her "Lets eat something..it's already past lunch time."

But she simply denied "I'm not hungry. You please enjoy your lunch I would like to take my leave."..but As soon as she said this her stomach protested growling loudly.. Her face became red as tomato .I hardly suppressed my laugh.. whenever someone deny any of my proposal my blood starts to boil with anger but i dont know how rittika's every action only spread happiness in my soul.

I know she is embarrassed. So I kind of forced her saying "I insist."

She didn't say anything further ..she ate with silence when I did the same..I admire her simplicity.. She is not like other girls of her age who are conscious about there looks ,who wants to look perfect but here she is who enjoys her food..I love watching her like this.

"Thank you Mr.costa for this.you owe me a meal at my place..now i'll get going." She wipes her hand ready to go.

Actually I am pleased more to spend time with her.. So i spoke my heart "There is nothing to thank me.we are friends as you said..so its no big deal. Still it will be my pleasure to have another meal with you."

She smiled and said "See you then."

I can't let her go like this ,I offered her"Let me drop you ."

"No no ,its ok. I can manage." She denied like always.. Why cant she accept when i say something.?

So I had to force a little politely "Let me.I insist."

"You insist a lot."she spoke.
Well she dont let any other choice left for me.

I drove her to her place .the ride was silent. She was watching through the window ..her angelic face radiates peace to my mind..her presence make me feel happy which i have not felt for decades..

I was driving back to my place lost in my angel's thought when jacob called me and said " V he has gain his sense..".

"I'm coming .." I cut the call saying this.now I'll show that bustard the price of threating mafia king 'VIPER'......

............................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 83 11
✧.* 20 year old Amaira studying in London's best college of Fashion designing. Falls for a person who is known yet unknown to her. ✧.* 27 year old...
10.3K 544 19
'Looking so good should be crime, no wonder why he is criminal'. Shivaleeka Singhania An Indian girl who is forced to marry someone she doesn't kno...
357K 14.8K 38
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...
69.4K 2.3K 65
''shhh how far you can run away from me my dear '' said the dangerous monster in a husky tone ,his breath were fanning my neck but it was feeling lik...